JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Holy Holiday

Author Topic: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE (SEASON 2): TRAILERS PART 4  (Read 210454 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: UPDATE CHAPTER 17. BODY SWAP - Part 1b (Atsumina)
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2012, 06:12:33 PM »
The happy moment between Minami and Acchan is so sweet ~~
Now is Mayu body swap.. It's playback time for Yuki ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2012, 12:35:10 AM »
Hahahah!!!! Acchan and Takamina doing a halloween prank on vampire  :rofl:
I wonder how it would be a kiss between Takamina and Yuki IRL
Wanna more Tomotomo!!!!
And body swap FTW!!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2012, 04:02:13 AM »
aww atusmina so cute.... im waiting for the next episode
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

anzai48

« Reply #243 on: February 12, 2012, 05:34:59 AM »
ATTENTION...!!!

I made some editing on the latest Part 1b.
I edited TomoTomo scene to add more tension.
Please read it again (just the TomoTomo's scene).
Believe me, it's HOT...!!!!!

I wonder how it would be a kiss between Takamina and Yuki IRL

@ AtsuNami & kahem:
    Yes, TakaYuki is hot!!! I also wonder how if they kiss in real life...... XD
    And please don't blame Acchan. She just try to make the yankees start doing the right things.... :D

@ immortal_K:
    Large mirror panels and large crane? Good idea....LOL   :lol:

About the dying Yuki.
    Well, Yuki, just forget about Sae!! He's so playboy!!
    Dr.Watanabe will be there for you, Yuki.....!!!   XD
    But ummm....I like SaeYuki too....

@ Sydney W & Haruko:
    Yes, they are so sweet and cute together. And don't you just love the faithful Minami? :heart:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 07:51:43 AM by anzai48 »

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #244 on: February 12, 2012, 12:13:50 PM »
lol Acchan sure is smart! and yeah naughty  :rofl: Although the body has Acchan's soul, but the one Minami kissed was Yuki's lip  :nervous but thanks to you anzai, now Acchan was back to her body~ awww please insert lovey dovey AtsuMina's moments in your next update  :grin: ( yea if I could read that  :banghead: )

hahaha poor Yuki. Now she is in Mayu's body,  :twothumbs
if Mayu's soul is inside Yuki's body, she could do more than before right? wahahahaha  :twisted: :twisted:
my mind got dirty by just imagining it, lol sorry  :twisted:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #245 on: February 12, 2012, 12:29:49 PM »
The Atsumina moments were so sweet :wub: and hilarious~ :lol:
LOL~ Acchan getting her revenge on Shinoda and her sisters~ :cathappy:
Unlucky for Yuki.. she got trapped into another body~ Mayuyu~
I'm really excited about what will happen next~ XD

Thanks for the Update~ :)
Please Update SooN~ :mon cute:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #246 on: February 12, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »
Ahh what a chapter, I was Kinda glad in the end that Acchan and Takamina could go on a date, thanks to the er, lending of Yuki's body, though I can totally see how Takamina is a bit confused about the whole thing! It was still sweet though  :wub:

Good that Acchan wnet to the mansion to get some revenge, nice to see she's inavertantly getting back at the vampired for all of them and not just herself!

Poor Yuki though, going through the torment of knowing her body is getting touched up and how sad she was, I wonder how Yuko and more importantly Mayu would feel if they knew how Yuki was during thier molesting of Yuki's body...

And then as a vampire when she was feeling the hunger, all those feelings for Sae which she has obviously(now anyway) been hiding came to the surface and how she still is not over that part of her life, it was sad, sadder because she was all alone with her pain, her pain of feeling the hunger and the pain of her past......

It was kinda sweet though that even though Acchan let others touch her body, that Yuki feels saddend at the state that Acchan's body is in and her soft spot gets bigger for her  :wub:

(Can we have a nice chapter for Yuki though, she's had it pretty rough over the last few chapter? Please?  :bow:)

And TomoTomo, Yikes Itano is really stuggling with this whole vampire thing, seems as though she gets the hunger pretty darn bad, I hope Kasai can sort that out.... Though quite how dangerous tomochin went was pretty darn scary, even for another vampire, I wonder if more will come out of that......

:lol: Seems as though Yuki's revenge, well beating them up may have to wait as she's now in Mayuyu's body, I wonder what she will do with it, hmm, I wonder whoose body Sasshi and Mayuyu got, hope it's not to bad for Yuki.....

Hmm, funny thing is I'm tottally od Mayuki in this story atm, dunno think i'm cheereing for Yuki/sahhi more because of the way Mayuyu has acted so far...... (yikes that's kinda scary!)

added thought, I kinda want Ssshi to have Yuki's body so she can go beat people up and be the hero again for the day!  :D

anzai48

« Reply #247 on: February 13, 2012, 01:07:37 AM »
@ moekare
    Atsumina will still appear in the next chapters. I hope you can steal some time to read it during your busy months..... ;)
    I don't have the heart to make a scenario of Mayu getting a ride inside Yuki's body.
    Because if I did that, then I wouldn't be able to refrain myself from writing more cruel (but hilarious) scenario for Yuki's gorgeous body.......LOL  :lol:

@ Yagami.Rai
    Next parts of this chapter (Day 2 Mayuki/Sasshi, Day 3 Kojiyuu) won't be a less hilarious, I promise you.... :twisted:

@ oddball:
    Ahhh....what a comment. It was the longest & best comment I ever get. Thanks for being my loyal reader/commentator/reviewer.
    - As you see, even I confused when I tried to write Atsumina moments. I have a hard time trying to imagine Takamina kissing Yuki. XD
    - SaeYuki.....It's tragic..... I want to revive Sae's role in this fic, but how? He already vanished into dust ..... :cry:
    - TomoTomo: a dangerous relationship between vampire to vampire. I so can't wait until Tomochin met our hunter girls. :twisted:
    - About Mayuki/Sasshi plot in the next update, you're right oddball. Sasshi will be a hero once again, but things won't go too smoothly for her.
      Again, you always successful in reading my mind.  :roll:
      I think we can make a good collaboration writer.  :grin:

Again, everyone, I'm inviting you to tell me what's inside your mind, and write your comment.  :bow:
Because it will really help me thinking about the twist/plot in next updates.
Thank you  :kneelbow:

Acchan is so bad to yuki  :smhid now she is seducing that akira boy when yuki is obviously in love with the little cyborg (i hope she is)
and one more thing: STOP THINKING ABOUT MIYAZAWA YUKI!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: (i don't like saeyuki sorry) Mayuyu is there for you.

@ AtsuNami:
    No, Yuki is still not sure with her own feelings toward Cyborg.
    But as I already said, Yuki will gradually fall into Watanabe-Sensei's charm. :heart: :heart:
    And SaeMayuki....A triangle... XD

P.S.
@ Megumi:
    I've put a picture of our sexy, perverted, modern witch.
    So, I won't post another update until you comment on my last update.... :twisted:   
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:06:58 AM by anzai48 »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »

@ oddball:
    Ahhh....what a comment. It was the longest & best comment I ever get. Thanks for being my loyal reader/commentator/reviewer.
    - As you see, even I confused when I tried to write Atsumina moments. I have a hard time trying to imagine Takamina kissing Yuki. XD
    - SaeYuki.....It's tragic..... I want to revive Sae's role in this fic, but how? He already vanished into dust ..... :cry:
    - TomoTomo: a dangerous relationship between vampire to vampire. I so can't wait until Tomochin met our hunter girls. :twisted:
    - About Mayuki/Sasshi plot in the next update, you're right oddball. Sasshi will be a hero once again, but things won't go too smoothly for her.

Again, everyone, I'm inviting you to tell me what's inside your mind, and write your comment.  :bow:
Because it will really help me thinking about the twist/plot in next updates.
Thank you  :kneelbow:

I PM'd you a few of my thoughts (sorry it was quite long again!) didn't want any extra spoilers (my bad on those btw :doh:) hope it helps....

anzai48

« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »

I PM'd you a few of my thoughts (sorry it was quite long again!) didn't want any extra spoilers (my bad on those btw :doh:) hope it helps....

Don't worry about the spoilers you (and I) give here.
Because this fic is not about a mystery of WHAT will happen in the next parts/chapters.
This fic is really about HOW those things will happen, in what way, and HOW hilarious it can be.
 :hiakhiakhiak: :wahaha:

But, yes, I won't give you any spoiler again..... :mon mischief:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:47:31 PM by anzai48 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
I just read the new Tomotomo part and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I like wild Tomochin!

anzai48

« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2012, 12:46:13 PM »

@ oddball, PM sent.  ;)

anzai48

HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: CHAPTER 17. BODY SWAP - PART 2 .... MAYUKI !!!!
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2012, 03:56:52 AM »
@ oddball (and all Mayuki shipper), I’m going to spoil you again in this chapter.

BODY SWAP: DAY 2 (Mayuki + Sasshi)

MONDAY.

EARLY MORNING. 6 AM.

Our hunter girls were still sleepy.

But, nevertheless, they get up and gathered in the living room.

Acchan now is back to her real body, and she feels happy.

She sit beside Takamina. They both wrapped their arm around each other.

Takamina was so happy, knowing Acchan get back to her body.

Squirrel         : “Okay, now let’s start with the normal procedure. We just need to ask you some questions first.”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Noooo….!! Enough with the interrogation, Squirrel..!!”

Apparently, Mayu started to hate the interrogation session, due to her embarassing incident when Yuki revealed all her antics and skinship mission.

Squirrel         : “But, how do we know that it’s not a psycho vampire inside your body? How do we know you’re not Shinoda right now?
                        We need a prove that you are really our friends.”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Please, I don’t want any interrogation again. Let’s just log in to our Google+. The password were all secret. Isn’t that enough to be a prove?”

Everybody looks at Sasshi, amazed.

Mayu[Yuki]    : “Wow, that’s a good idea!! It’s brilliant!! You can be so smart sometimes, Sasshi…”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, I’m not Sasshi. I'm Cyborg.”

Mayu[Yuki]    : “Oh? Sorry.”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “And I am smart. Always have been.”

Sasshi[Mayu] entered her room, and back with her laptop.

And then the real-Yuki, the real-Sasshi, and the real-Mayu logged in to their Google+ account, with their own username and password.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: WRITING CONVENTION.

Mayu[Yuki] means it is Mayu's body with Yuki's soul inside it.
Yuki[Sasshi] means it is Yuki’s body with Sasshi’s soul inside it.
Sasshi[Mayu] means it Sasshi’s body with Mayu’s soul inside it.

Name outside the bracket indicate the body.
Name inside the bracket indicate the soul.

Sometimes I will use this writing convention.

But other times I may not use that.
Instead, I will use their fake-name because I want you to focus on their real body, so that you can have your visualization/imagination gone wild.

And other times, I will use their real-name to get to the insight of their mental mind, without bother to think who’s body they are in.

If you follow this fic carefully from the beginning, then I’m sure you won’t be confused.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayu[Yuki] facepalming herself.

Mayu[Yuki]     : “This is getting confusing.”

She then stared at Acchan. Suddenly something crossed her mind.

Mayu[Yuki]     : “And why is it me who still in the wrong body? Look at Acchan, she’s already get back to her body!!
                         Can anyone explain to me, why I’m still not getting my body back?”

Acchan           : “I…….have…..no idea…Yuki….”

Acchan shrugged her shoulder.
She showed no attention, because she’s busy kissing her girlfriend, and groping the Midget’s body.

Squirrel          : "Well, obviously it's because there are more girls who want to do a body-swap with you, Yuki."

Mayu[Yuki]     : "What? That's not true..!!!"

Takamina       : “Calm down, Mayu….err…..I mean, Yuki….I think there must be someone who hates you so much, and caused this mess.”

Mayu[Yuki]     : “Someone who hates me? I don’t know. I don’t remember.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “You have so many haters, Yuki. That’s why you don’t remember. Because you have so many haters, especially girls.”

The Cyborg[Yuki] pouting.

Takamina : “I hate to say this, but Sasshi’s right, you have made a lot of enemies: vampires, yankees, criminals.
                   And yes, you’re infamous among girls, Yuki. You’re the kind of girl whom most girls afraid that you will steal their boyfriends.”

The Cyborg glared with a death-glare eyes, in a very Yuki-ish way.

Cyborg[Yuki]   : “Well, it’s not my fault if I’m this gorgeous, and beautiful, and tall, and strong, and smart, and…….uhhh….”

The real-Yuki suddenly stop talking, and stared at her own body who is sitting at the corner of the living room. It’s the fake-Yuki sitting there.

All pair of eyes were turned to the fake-Yuki, and stared at her.

The fake-Yuki, of course with Sasshi’s soul inside it, was busy flexing her biceps on her right arm.

Yuki            : “Wooahhh…..I feel strong. This body is strong!!!”

Yuki keep examining and admiring her own body and muscle.

Yuki didn’t aware that all the girls in the room were staring at her in a jaw-drop mode.

Now, she’s flexing her left arm.

Yuki’s talking to herself, in a low voice: “I wonder what kind of exercise Yuki’s been doing everyday to gain such a fine and strong body like this.”

Now, Yuki’s clenching her fist, and swing it upside down.

Yuki             : “I wanna know how it feels to punch people with this fist.”

And now, Yuki lift up her shirt, revealing her flat, toned abs.

Yuki             : “Wow….Look at this abs!! It’s perfect!”

Our girls dropped their jaw more, as they saw Yuki admiring her own flat, toned abs.

The real-Cyborg licked her lips as she's imagining Sasshi having a good time with Yuki’s body.

(Why….Why it has to be Sasshi who gets inside Yuki’s body? Why….Oh why…?? I wish it was me!!
And now I’m trapped in this flat body. I really have no luck, damn!!!)

While Yuki[Sasshi] keep examining her own body, admiring herself.

Luckily this time, this fake-Yuki didn’t strip herself naked in front of public.

But still, it's embarassing.

Cyborg[Yuki]   : “Sasshi, what are you doing with my body!!! Stop it..!!! It’s embarassing..!!!”

Yuki[Sasshi]    : “Ehhh..?? Ow, okay. I’m sorry, Yuki.”

The geek-Yuki stopped playing with her biceps and her abs.

She smiled sheepishly at everyone in the room.

The real-Yuki (who’s in Mayu’s body) started to feel worried.

Yuki wondered what will Sasshi do with her body.

Of course, Yuki trusted Sasshi.

Yuki knows that Sasshi is not a boob/butt fetish. Sasshi only loves loli-girls.

So, Yuki feels a bit relieved when she knows it is Sasshi who gets inside her body.

Yuki can’t imagine what will happen if it is the Cyborg or Squirrel who gets a ride inside that gorgeous body of hers.

At least Sasshi is not a pervert.

For now, it is Sasshi whom Yuki trust the most to occupy her body.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sasshi[Mayu] who keep silent until know, finally speak.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “I really have a feeling that the culprit is someone who hates Yuki. I mean, we never experience any weird things, until Yuki come to our town, right?”

The Cyborg[Yuki] pouting again.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “So, you’re saying that this is my fault?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “No, of course not, Yuki. But 90% I’m sure it’s your enemy who’s causing this.”

The real-Yuki can’t say anything, because she know the real-Cyborg is right.

Takamina       : “Well, now. Let’s make a list of your haters, Yuki. Not only yours, but our haters. Maybe each of us got some haters too. There are still many possibilities.”

All the girls nodded and nodded, showing their agreement.

Takamina       : “Okay, let’s start from me. I have no haters. People loves me.”

Taka wear her wide, smug smile. She seems so confident about the fact that she has no haters.

And maybe that’s true. Who doesn’t love her, anyway? She’s the adorable captain hunter.

Squirrel          : “Me too. People loves me and adore me. And I have no haters. Except…..well, those mean girls back in our high school.
                         They hate me because I took Nyannyan away from them. They still hate me. But I don’t think they can do something like this to us.”

Takamina       : “How about you, Sasshi?”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “I don’t know, Takamina. But, do you remember the bully in our high school? They are my only enemies.”

Takamina       : “Kitahara and Oya?”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Yes. But I’ve defeated them. And I think instead of hating me, they start respecting me.”

Takamina       : “Really? Good for you, Sasshi. They've treated you so bad back then. Sooner or later you have to stand up to them.
                        But I’m curious, Sasshi, how did you defeat them?”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Ummm…..With a bluff.”

Yuki[Sasshi] smiled sheepishly.

And then our girls continued talking about the old times.

Sasshi talking about the bullies. And Squirrel talking about those popular girls.

They laughed together remembering all those happy time in highschool.

Takamina       : “Now, Mayu-chan. Do you know any of your enemies? Because, well, you were a thief and swindler once.
                         You fooled people around, and stealing from them.”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yes. But I’ve been a good girl since Yuki come. And now people start liking me too.”

That's true.

Mayu had kept her promise to Yuki, that she will be a good girl and stay away from troubles.

Takamina still busy with her pen and notebook, writing down a list of their enemies.

Takamina       : “Okay. Acchan, since you are 250 years old, we will move to you later. Now let’s move to Yuki’s enemies.”

Takamina turned to Cyborg[Yuki].

Takamina       : “So, Yuki, I believe Shinoda is on top of your list.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Uh-huh…………I also have a number of haters from my town, and my high school. ”

The Cyborg[Yuki] listed all of her enemies one by one.
Except for the loan shark, because it’s private.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki-chan. You also dated my brother. I’m sure you got a lot of haters from that. My brother has many admirers. And he’s a playboy. I know him.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Ohhh….Yeah, you’re right, Mayu. He's a playboy. Almost all my friends were a fan of him.”

Takamina       : “Who are they, Yuki? We need to make a complete list.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Kuramochi Asuka. But she’s a good person. We still make a contact sometimes. She lives faraway from here.
                        And, oh, there is also this girl, Takajo Aki. She used to love Miyazawa too. She’s the one who hated me the most, out of jealousy.”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “It’s no wonder. I used to hate all the girls who gets to date Oniichan. Even worse, I sabotaged all of his dates. And I hate him too, for dating you, Yuki.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “You what? You hate me for dating your brother? Well, I’m sorry about that, Mayu.
                        But just so you know, he’s the one who asked me out first.”

The real-Mayu pouted.

(That’s why, Yuki, that’s why I hate him.
I hate him for dating you!!!
I hate him for asking you out in the first place!!!
I hate him for making his first move on you!!!
Damn it, Yuki..!!)

Apparently, the real-Yuki heard it wrong.

And that made the real-Mayu a bit disappointed.

This whole conversation about SaeYuki had made the Cyborg got mad and jealous.

And Yuki just didn’t aware of Cyborg’s jealousy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The real-Cyborg changed the conversation.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Girls, there is one thing we must figure out today, other than finding the culprit. And it’s very important for me.”

Takamina      : “What is it, Cyborg?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “I have to go to school, today. In the next 2 hours. And I believe you and Sasshi have to go to work today.”

Our girls frowned upon hearing Mayu’s word.

Yuko              : “Well, Cyborg got the point. Today is Monday. She has to go to school. And we have to go to work.”

Yuki, who is now occupying Mayu’s body, quickly grasped the consequences of this situation.

It will be her, who must go and attend Mayu’s school today.

Cyborg[Yuki] : “Nooo…..I don’t want to go to your school, Mayu. No way!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “But Yuki, you must.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “No. Why don't you skipping school for today, Mayu?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “I’ve done that too many times before. The principal’s gonna kill me if I skip school again. They already threaten to expel me, Yuki.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “And why should I care about it..!!?? You perverted Cyborg!! Actually, I’ll be glad to see you getting expelled.”

The real-Yuki keep pouting and sulking.
(I won’t help you this time, Cyborg. You can kiss your ass a death goodbye. I won’t help you. You’ve treated my body so bad before.
 If you think I’m gonna save you this time, you’re wrong!)

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki…….”

The real-Mayu is not giving up until she get Yuki go to her school.

Cyborg[Yuki] : “What?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Today is a special day for me. You have to go to my school, Yuki. I beg you.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “You’re begging me now? Where were you when I need you to be loyal? Perverted Cyborg!! I’m done with you….”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, please. You can punish me later, spank me, give me a cold shoulder, anything. I don’t care. But please, Yuki, go to my school today.”

The real-Yuki didn’t answer. She keep pouting, turning her face away from the real-Mayu.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, you do love me, don’t you? And you really care about me, right?”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “I did love you. And I did care about you. But now I’m not sure. Can you give me a reason, why should I still care about you, Cyborg?”

The real-Mayu silent for a while.

But then she said something. Something that Mayu herself didn’t want to say.

The real-Mayu: “Because I’m his little sister……..That’s the reason why you should care about me, Yuki.

The real-Yuki startled and freezed.

“Mayu-chan….I……I….” Yuki stuttered, unable to finish her sentence.

(Yuki POV: Mayu-chan, is that really what you think of me? That I only care about you just because you’re his sister?)

(Mayu POV: Oh shoot!! Why did I say such thing to Yuki? My idiot mouth!! Why don’t you just shut up, Mouth?)

But it’s too late. Mayu already said that, and she can’t take it back.

The real-Yuki stared at the real-Mayu, while the real-Mayu turned her face away (she can’t face Yuki now, due to her stupid mouth).

Yuki wanted to say that she will still care about Mayu, even if Mayu was not Miyazawa’s little sister.

But Yuki ended up saying nothing.

Yuki get up mad.

She’s not mad at Mayu, though.

She’s just mad and confused at herself.

She knows Mayu might be right.

Yuki’s confused at her own feeling, and confused at her own reason of why she’s protecting Cyborg so far.

And it bothered her.

Yuki must admit that Miyazawa was the first reason why she decided to stay with our hunter-girls, and to keep an eye on this little swindler.

But as time goes by, especially after what they went through together (fighting and dusting Miyazawa back in Chapter 11), now Yuki must redefine her own feeling toward Mayu.

Yuki get up and walked angrily to her room.

The real-Mayu shouted.  “YUKI, WAIT…!!!”

But the real-Yuki didn’t listened. She closed and slammed her door.

So, Sasshi[Mayu] come rushing in, following the Cyborg[Yuki] into her room.

Cyborg[Yuki] turned to face Sasshi[Mayu], crossing her arms, and staring coldly at the person in front of her.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “I already said no. Now go. I don’t want to see you.”

She sit on her bed, pouting, and making gesture to tell Sasshi[Mayu] to leave her room.

But Sasshi[Mayu]’s didn’t move from her spot.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, you will go to my school now.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “I will?”

The Cyborg[Yuki] crossing her arms, staring at Sasshi[Mayu].

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yes, Yuki, you will. And you will do all my club activities today. I’ve told you, today is special. And I will be very busy at school today.
                        YOU will be very busy at my school today. I will give you a to do list for it.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Haha….Who are you to telling me what to do?”

The Cyborg[Yuki] continued murmuring.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Perverted Cyborg. I wonder why you’re so much different from your brother. Are you really his little sister, anyway?
                        At least your brother is not a pervert!!

The real-Cyborg was freezed to hear those word.
(Cyborg POV: Yuki, why do you compare me to him? I’m not my brother, Yuki!!)

Real-Yuki POV:
(Uh oh…..Did I just hurt her feeling with my words? What should I do? Apologize?
 But I'm supposed to cold-shoulder her today!! I'm supposed to get my revenge to her!!)

Indeed, the real-Mayu feels hurt by Yuki’s word. She got more mad now.

This whole SaeYuki thing has made the real-Mayu fed up.

Plus, Yuki won’t listen to anything Mayu say.

Yuki won’t go to Mayu’s school.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “You. Will. Go. To My School. Today. Or……..”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Or what?”

Mayu didn’t answer.

She come rushing to the door, lock the room from the inside.

And then she rushed and sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing Yuki, and pulled Yuki close to her.

Yuki didn’t anticipate Mayu’s ambush.

Mayu quickly forced Yuki to lie down on her lap, with Yuki’s butt facing upwards.

Yuki’s freaking out.

Cyborg[Yuki] : “What….what are you doing, Cyborg!!?? Let go off me!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Not until you agree to go to my school today.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “What? No way!!!”

Yuki tried to fight back and get up from Mayu’s lap.

But unfortunately, she’s in Mayu’s body now, while Mayu is in Sasshi’s body.

And talking about physicality, Sasshi’s body is stronger than Mayu’s body.

That being said, now Mayu is physically stronger than Yuki.

Yuki can’t win against Mayu.

Yuki tried to get up, but Mayu keep holding her down on her lap.

Yuki tried to punch Mayu. But she’s too weak. She’s just hurting her own fist after several attempts of punch.

Indeed, Mayu’s body is very weak. Mayu can't even throw a punch without hurting herself.

Yuki doesn’t have a chance.

She’s freaking out more. She's screaming and yelling and punching Mayu.

But Mayu just won’t let her go.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, go to my school…!!!”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “No!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki..!!!”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “NOOOO…..!!! Let me g- …..”

And suddenly…BUUUKKKKK………….

Cyborg[Yuki] : “OWWHHH………What was that!?? You spanked me..!!?? How dare you, Cyborg!!! Let me go!!”

Takamina, Acchan, Yuko, and Yuki[Sasshi] get up and approaching Yuki’s door.

They kneel down, sticking their ears to the door, trying to eavesdrop.

And they hear a hilarious sound: the Geek spanking the Cyborg.

Or, to be exact, it is Mayu spanking Yuki.

Takamina, Acchan, Yuko, and Yuki[Sasshi] were listening in awe, as the Geek started spanking the Cyborg like crazy.

Squirrel          : “God Almighty. Don’t tell me it is Mayu spanking Yuki.”

Takamina       : “Yeah, it is. She spank her. Unbelievable.”

Acchan           : “Poor Yuki. Mayu is so mean to her.”

Takamina       : “Acchan, you were meaner. Remember what you did to Yuki yesterday? You were more meaner than Mayu!!
                         Your skinship, and then your flirting with the yankee boy.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Huh? What’s with you and the yankee boy?”

Takamina glanced at Yuki[Sasshi].

Takamina       : “No, Sasshi. Nothing happened yesterday.”

INSIDE YUKI’S ROOM.

Mayu’s beating Yuki like crazy, while she hold Yuki down on her lap.

[But of course, in this scene, you have to imagine Sasshi’s spanking Cyborg like crazy, while Sasshi hold Cyborg down on her lap.]

BUUUKKK……………BAAKKK………BUUKKK……..

God Only Knows, what’s inside The Cyborg’s mind that made her go so rough on Yuki.

Yuki keep struggling against Mayu. But she failed. Mayu is way stronger.

Yuki shouted mad: “Cyborg, how dare you spank me!!! I’ll make you regret this later, Cyborg!!!”

Mayu didn’t listen. She’s stronger now. And she’s so determined to make Yuki go to school today.

BUKKK…………..

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, go to my school. Now.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “No, I’m not going….Stop it, Cyborg. …..This is ridiculous……”

BUUUKKK……..(again)…….

Sasshi[Mayu]  : “I will stop if you agree to come to my school today.”

Cyborg[Yuki] didn’t answer.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, just for this day, please go.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Noooooo…!!!”

And again……..BUUUKKKKK………….

The four girls listening in terror, while eavesdropping the whole scene from the keyhole.

They didn’t hear any screaming.

Only the sound of a terrible spanking.

But no scream. Because Yuki is not a screamer.

Yuki just lying with her stomach on Mayu’s lap, enduring the pain on her butt which come from the spanking Mayu’s giving her right now.

Yuki's drowning in her anger.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “You know what I’m going to do to you, Cyborg, once I get back to my body?? I'll kick your ass!!!”

She glanced angrily at Sasshi[Mayu].

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Go on! Kick my ass, Yuki!! I’m not afraid of you. Today is more important for me. Besides, who knows when we will get back to our body.
                        Who knows, maybe we’ll stay like this, being trapped in the wrong body, forever?”

Yuki sighed in despair.

Mayu was right. There’s no guarantee when everything will get to normal again.

Yuki’s thinking for a while.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Okay, Cyborg…. I’m going to your school today..…..”

Yuki finally give in. She quit struggling.

In her heart, she repetitively cursing her bad luck.

It must be because of her bad luck this year, that she must experience this whole nightmares.

Yuki realized, if things won’t get back to normal, then she must deal with this situation, sooner or later.

She must learn to do what Mayu usually does: going to school.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Do you promise, you will go to my school, Yuki?”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “Yes, I promise, damn it!! Now let me go!!!”

Mayu stopped spanking and let Yuki get off from her lap.

Yuki get up and murmured, rubbing her raw butt.
(Damn….I hate this “Freaky Monday” incident..!!!)

Yuki’s still angry at Mayu for doing a skinship with Acchan and Squirrel yesterday.

But today there’s other thing that matters more.

Yuki must wait until things get back to normal before she can get her sweet revenge on the Bitchy-Vampire and the Oshiri-Sisters.

First thing first, she must go to Mayu's school, and see what she can do there.

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Mayu-chan, what so special about today? Why do you need me to go to your school today?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “You’ll know once you get there.”

Sasshi[Mayu] get up.

“I will prepare all things for the school today.” she said.

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

The girls were gathering again in the living room.

Takamina speak first.

“Yuki, Sasshi, Cyborg, first thing first, you need to exchange your ID card. Just in case you encountered a police officer today.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “How about my Driving License?”

Takamina       : “Well, it will be useless now, because only you can drive, Sasshi. And now you’re not that Sasshi anymore.
                         So, you must forget about driving your car.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Ohhh….Crap!!”

(Crap!! Last time I get a ride on my car, I was trapped in a nightmare with a bomb-threat and a loan-shark.
And now I can’t get a ride on my car again. Screw this body-swap thing!!!)

Takamina       : “Cyborg has to go to school today. And that would be Yuki who will go to her school.
                        And how about you two, Sasshi, Yuki? Can you take a leave for today?”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Okay, I’ll call my boss and take a day leave. So you won’t have to go to my work, Sasshi.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Thanks, Yuki. As for me, today will be a busy day at the autoshop. So, you must go work there, Mayu.”

This real-Sasshi glanced at the fake-Sasshi (who is occupied by Mayu’s soul).

Sasshi[Mayu] : “What? I have to go to your autoshop, Sasshi? What should I do there? I can’t fix cars!!!”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Don’t worry, you’ll just have to serve the customers who come to buy something. It’s easy.”

Takamina       : “Good. Now everything is settled. Yuki will go to Mayu’s school. Mayu will go to Sasshi’s autoshop. And Sasshi….errr… you don’t have to go anywhere today.”

The real-Sasshi, who’s in Yuki’s body, just smiled happy.

(Yeah!!!! Today I’m going to go wandering around the town, and maybe I will get some adventures with this Yuki’s body.
It’ll be fun. And then I can go patrolling tonight, hunting and kicking vampires’ asses. God, I’m so excited..l!!!)

Takamina      : “And after you get home this evening, we will do some research and investigation together. Wel'll find a way to get things back to normal.”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Okay, thanks, Takamina.”

Takamina       : “No big deal, Yuki. And ohhh….there’s also this one thing. An important thing.”

Cyborg[Yuki] furrowed her eye brows.

Cyborg[Yuki]   : “What is it, Takamina?”

Takamina       : “Well, the three of you must also exchange some of your clothes, and your underwear, lingerie, bra, panties. Things like that.”

The real-Yuki, the real-Mayu, and the-real Sasshi shouted in a choir altogether: “WHAAAAT!!!???”

The Squirrel giggled.

Squirrel          : “Of course you must do that. It’s because your breast size is obviously different from each other.”

Yuko and Acchan giggled. And suddenly they burst out laugh together.

Acchan          : “Minami, I wonder why that thing come into your mind in the first place. Are you a pervert, afterall, Minami?”

Acchan and Yuko keep laughing again.

Takamina      : “Shut up, you two! This is a really serious matter!”

Takamina scold them.

Several minutes later.

The real-Yuki, the-real Sasshi, and the real-Cyborg come back to the living room again, bringing their clothes and lingerie.

Squirrel and Acchan quickly examined the clothes and the lingerie.

They both love fashion, clothes, and lingerie.

First they examined Yuki’s clothes and lingerie, and then Sasshi’s clothes, and then Mayu’s clothes.

Squirrel examined Yuki’s bra and said: “Wow! Nice cup size! Looks like we have a winner here.”

“Yes. And more importantly, two losers!! Hahahaha……” Acchan said, and glanced to the other small-cup lingeries (Sasshi’s and Mayu’s).

The real-Mayu and the real-Sasshi’s pouting. But they couldn’t say anything.

They must accept their defeat, if it comes to breast-size competition.

Everyone knows Yuki is the absolute winner.

Takamina     : “Okay, now, Yuki will have to wear Mayu’s bra. And Mayu will have to wear……”

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Just shut up, Midget. We know which one to wear.”

Real-Mayu and real-Sasshi keep pouting.

[Credit goes to LeNosferatu, because I’m adopting her idea here, about the breast-size differences.]

Now, it’s almost time for Yuki to go to school.

The real-Mayu were busy giving some instruction to the real-Yuki.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yuki, here’s your bag. I’ve also made your bento.”

Mayu[Yuki]    : “Okay. Is that it? I just have to attend your school, and do the schoolwork, right?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yup.”

Mayu[Yuki]    : “Doesn’t sound so difficult for me.”

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Yup. Definitely. I know you can handle this, Yuki. And now, before you go to my school, you have an hour to memorize this
                       Cyborg-Construction-Manual and this Cyborg-Survival-Guide.”

Mayu[Yuki]     : “Wait, WHAAT?? There is a ….manual?? And survival guide?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yup. Don’t worry, they’re just some lists. I’ve write down a to-do-list for you today.
                        And a list of my friends and teachers whom you’ll meet today, with full name and photos.
                        Also a list of my school stuff. Homework. Club activities. Something like that. And you have to memorize it.”

Mayu[Yuki]     : “Memorize?”

Yuki started to panick. Memorizing is really not her strong point.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yes Yuki, you’ll be quite busy today. I’m a busy person at school.”

Yuki feels really panicked now.

But she doesn’t want to show it in front of Mayu.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “And here, is the most important list. Read this carefully, Yuki.”

Sasshi[Mayu] handed another piece of paper.

Cyborg[Yuki] examined the title written in a huge capital letter on that piece of paper.

Cyborg[Yuki] : “A NOT-TO-DO LIST?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yes. It’s a list of things you aren’t allowed to do today.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “Like what?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “One. Do not start a fight, and do not get into a fight. Two. Do not stare at anyone with your death-glare eyes.
                       Remember, you have to keep smiling at people.”

Yuki sighed.

Cyborg[Yuki] : “Okay. I’ll try.”

”Don’t try!!! Just do it, Yuki!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] shouted and smacked Cyborg[Yuki]’s head hard.

Yuki got mad.  “Don’t hit me!!! Damn it, Cyborg!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] continued reciting the list for Yuki.

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Three, and this is the most important thing, don’t try to be a hero like you always do.
                       When a vampire come attacking you, just run and hide. Do not fight them.
                       When you see vampires attack someone, just run, or look for a help. Find someone else who can help.
                       Police officer will be the best choice. You got that, Yuki?”

Cyborg[Yuki]  : “Yeah.”

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Good. And four, this is also important for me: you will get a lot of gifts today, from my friends. Those are gifts for me.
                       Don’t forget to put those gifts on my bag so that you can bring them home.
                       Don’t be the absent-minded and forgetful person like you used to be.
                       I know you always left your things somewhere and you often don't remember where you put your things.”

Yuki’s pouting, but she can’t say anything, because she knows Mayu is right. She is a forgetful person.

Sasshi[Mayu]: “And don’t be surprised, because today you will also get lots of confession. Do not treat them bad.
                       You must reject them all, but do not treat them bad. I don’t wanna get any trouble with them later.”

Cyborg[Yuki] : “Wait….Confession? TO YOU…!!?? Who will confess to you!!?”

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Well, you don’t know how much popular I am at school.”

Sasshi[Mayu] grinned smugly.

Sasshi put the papers (which containing Survival Guide) in the bag.

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Now, go. And don’t blow it, Yuki.”

Sasshi[Mayu] patted Mayu[Yuki]’s head.

Mayu[Yuki] started walking out of their apartment.

Sasshi[Mayu] suddenly called her again.

“Eh wait, Yuki, I need to teach you how to wear my famous smile. A Cyborg trademark smile…!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] come approaching Mayu[Yuki].

She put her hand on Mayu[Yuki]’s cheek, and stretched it, making a wide croissant smile on Mayu[Yuki]'s face.

Sasshi[Mayu]  : “Now, off you go. Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be okay, if you just follow this survival guide.”

IN MAYU’S SCHOOL.

Normal POV in bold case. Mixed with Yuki POV.

Mayu[Yuki] sit nicely on her seat.
She’s trying to behave as a good student.
She smiled at every student, every teacher in the school.
She listened carefully to everything the teachers said in front of the classroom.

Eh, wait. Why do I have to act like a good girl now?

I don’t have to.

Yes, that’s right.

I don’t have to behave like a good girl now.

This is Mayu’s body anyway.

I should play with it while I can.

I should get my revenge.

I don’t need to behave like a good student.

Instead, I need to behave like a bad girl using this body.

So that people will hate Mayu and punish her.

Haha….I’m smart..!!

Yuki smiled devilishly.

Now, what will I do?

What should I do to be a bad girl?

Yuki was never a bad girl.
She never had a dirty mind.
She never behaved poorly.
She never acted naughty.
Yuki was always been a good girl, back in her high school.
She had no idea how to be a bad girl.
So what to do?
Yuki keep thinking.

Well, I wanna be bad.

I wanna be a bad girl.

What to do?

Yuki’s sitting quietly, while watched the teacher in front of her.
It was algebra class.
The teacher announced they will have a quiz at the moment.
And suddenly Yuki has an idea.

Aaaah…….Cheating!!!

Of course, cheating is bad. Really bad.

I will cheat.

And I will let myself get caught and punished for cheating.

The teacher distributed papers for all students.
Yuki looked at her paper. She knows some of the answer. (Yuki was a bright student back in high school.)
Now, Yuki were looking for a right time to make her move and cheat.

Okay, now I need to make a move, and let the teacher catch me.

I must make an impression as if I was trying to cheat.

The teacher will punish me.

And then, they will think Mayu is a bad girl who likes to cheat.

Yuki was about to steal a glance at other student’s answer sheet, when the teacher suddenly said:
“Don’t cheat, pupils!! Any kind of attempt on cheating will get you suspended for a month. And you will get an E for my course.”

Oh, crap!! The punishment is very bad!!

Should I continue cheating and let myself getting caught?

Yuki closed her eyes.
She’s imagining the Cyborg got suspended, or even got expelled.
She’s imagining the Cyborg unable to graduate properly from her high school.
She’s imagining the Cyborg ended up without getting a good education.
She’s imagining the Cyborg couldn’t find a proper job, and then live a lowlife as a criminal/thief/drug-dealer, and then ended up in jail.
She’s imagining the Cyborg losing her bright future because of this suicidal cheating-attempt.

OH, NOOOOOO.......!!!!

I can’t do this.

I can’t ruin her future.

I can’t make her suffer that much.

I was the one who told her to stay out of trouble.

I was the one who told her to be a good girl.

And now, what am I doing back here, trying to ruin her school-life?

Mayu had promised me that she’ll be a good girl. And she’s been keeping her promise.

How could I ever think about this, ruining her life and her future?

I’m such a cruel person.

Yuki sighed and put her forehead on the table.
In the end, she decided to terminate her cheating-attempt just before the teacher notice her suspicious movement.

Now she's staring at her own answer sheet.

Okay, this quiz is easy. I can answer this without cheating.

There must be another way to get my revenge on that perverted, irritating Little-Cyborg.

I will find another way to make her suffer, without ruining her life.

Long story short, attempt #1 failed, because Yuki terminated her own plan.

[Writer POV: Okay, this is another soft-spot Yuki has for Mayu. Even though Mayu has treated her so bad, she still can’t see Mayu suffer. So sweet, eh?]

BREAK TIME. MAYU’S SCHOOL.
NORMAL POINT OF VIEW.

Yuki’s sitting on her seat, watching her classmates, and checking out the Cyborg’s Survival Guide that Mayu has given her before.

There’s no Rabutan in that class, because Rabutan is a one-year younger than Mayu.

Rabutan’s still a freshmen, while Mayu is sophomore.

Yuki keep watching her classmates one by one, until she recognized a girl’s face in the class.

It’s Takamina’s little sister.

Yuki still remembered the name: Erena, or Erepyon by the nickname.

Yuki smirked.

She has a plan.

She come to Erepyon.

Erepyon was talking to her girl friend, she didn’t notice someone creeping behind her back.

And suddenly, Yuki poked Erepyon’s butt.

Erepyon was shocked, and yelled mad: “PERVEEEERTTT…..!!!!”

Erepyon turned back and slapped the person who poked her butt.

Yuki’s body was twisted and landed on a desk. Or to be exact, Mayu’s body with Yuki’s soul inside it.

All the girls and the boys in that classroom were freezed.

The sound of that slap was quite loud, that everybody stopped at whatever they’re doing, and stared at Mayu[Yuki] and Erepyon.

Yuki feels her left cheek is burning.

She unconsciously put her hand on her cheek to alleviate the pain.

Erepyon : “OMG….Mayu-chan!!! I’m sorry….Did I hurt you?”

Erepyon come approaching Yuki and caressed her cheek.

Erepyon : “Why did you do that? You’re shocking me!! I’m sorry, Mayu-chan.”

Yuki’s stunned, confused.
(I was poking her butt. I was trying to harass her. And she’s the one who apologize?)

Erepyon : “Mayu-chan. You just have to ask me if you want to touch my butt, as you usually do. So that I won’t accidentally slap you like that.”

Yuki still stunned, and get more confused.
(What? As I usually do? Does Mayu usually do something like this to her? What the f*ck..!!)

A girl          : “Hey, Mayu-chan, please check out my butt, too!!!”

Another girl : “Mine, too, Mayu-chan…!!!”

Hahahaha….hahahaha…………!!!!

All the boys and the girls in the classroom were laughing like crazy.

Yuki sighed in despair, realizing that the Cyborg is really perverted to the bone.

A minute before, Yuki was sure that by poking Erepyon’s butt, she can make Erepyon hate Mayu for being a pervert oshiri girl.

Yuki wanted to make Mayu being hated by her classmates.

Yuki wanted to cause Mayu some troubles, as a sweet revenge.

But things turned out to be the opposite way.

Mayu was already well-known as an oshiri girl, and all her classmates don’t have a problem with that.

Mayu was depraved, and nothing can be done to fix it.

Yuki sighed again.
(I should find another way to give this Little-Cyborg a real trouble.)

Attempt #2 failed.

Yuki sit on her seat again.

She keep looking for another idea.

But her mind is stuck.

She’s not used to have a cruel intention toward people.

She doesn’t know how to be evil.

She can’t come up with any dirty plan.

She has no idea how to hurt people.

She has no idea how to get her revenge on that Little-Cyborg.

Yuki looked at Mayu’s bag. Something crossed her mind.

(Hey, maybe I can check out Mayu’s bag, and then destroy her things..!!! That’s a good idea!! Let’s do this, Yuki!!)

Yuki quickly opened the bag and put things inside out, scattered on her desk.

Yuki examined Mayu’s book and other things.

She found some artworks inside a book.

Yuki took a closer look at the artworks.

Yuki can’t help but admitting that Mayu is artful and talented.

She often see Mayu’s drawing something.

But she never pay attention to it, so she didn’t know Mayu’s drawing was actually good.

(Yuki POV: Eh, wait, I’m supposed to destroy her things, not to admire them.)

Yuki smirked. She knows Mayu will get very mad if she destroy those drawing.

Once, Yuki saw Mayu crying all day because Sasshi accidentally spilled her drinks on Mayu’s drawings.

So, yes, ruining Mayu’s drawings will be a very nice way to get a sweet revenge.

Yuki hold Mayu’s drawings with her both hands, ready to tear it apart into pieces.

But then she stopped herself, and sighed again.

(Yuki POV: Oh damn, I can’t do this. I can’t even bring a little damage to her. I don’t have a heart to see her cry.)

Attempt #3 failed.
And again, it’s because Yuki back down in the end.

Poor Yuki.
She doesn’t know how to have fun with Mayu’s body.
She doesn't know how to get her revenge.
She doesn’t know how to be evil or a bad girl.

Yuki’s nothing compared to our smart little swindler whose brain can spin around fast, and always come up with a lot of smart tricks and neat plans.

Yuki’s nothing compared to our smart spoiled vampire who can be naughty, manipulative, and full of surprises.
Not to mention, this spoiled vampire bitch never hesitate to cheat in fight, if it means she’s winning the fight.

As you may recall, in every Yuki vs Acchan fights (we have 3 so far), Acchan always end their fights with playing dirty.
First, Acchan ripped Yuki’s shirt off. Second, Acchan twisted Yuki’s arm behind her back.
And third, during their girlfight body-swap, Acchan tricked Squirrel into helping her to defeat Yuki.

Again, poor Yuki.
She’s too decent.
She’s the Miss Nice Guy. The Miss Kind-Hearted.

She’s just too good for her own good.

Yuki’s still holding Mayu’s drawing in her both hands.

And then she put them back in her bag (Mayu’s bag).

She found a permanent marker inside that bag.

She smirked again.

She slowly lifted up her shirt, showing her bare stomach.

And then she draw several ugly marks on her stomach, using that permanent marker.

Yuki smiled at her own stomach, which now fully covered with black, ugly drawings.

(Yuki POV: Done! When Mayu get her body back, she will get a nice surprise!!!)

Attempt #4 succeed!!!

But then Yuki sighed again.

(Yuki POV: What am I doing? This is stupid, and childish. This is not a proper revenge….)

Yuki doesn't feel contended.

She’s still not satisfied with her revenge.

Why? Because it’s not a neat, sweet revenge.

Instead, Yuki feels childish herself, after doing that.

Yuki kept thinking again.

(Aahhhh….Why don’t I check the NOT-TO-DO LIST she gave me, and then I will definitely do it.)

Yuki checked out the NOT-TO-DO LIST Mayu had written for her.

1.   Do not start a fight, and do not get into a fight.
2.   Do not stare at anyone with your death-glare eyes.
3.   Don’t try to be a hero. When a vampire come attacking you, just run and hide. Do not fight them.
4.   Don’t forget to put those gifts on the bag so and bring them home. Don’t be the absent-minded and forgetful person like you used to be.
5.   Don’t make any trouble with the love-confessors.

Yuki POV:
(I want to start a fight. But being in this body, it’s very risky. I don’t know whether this body is strong enough to take a punch/beating.
I don’t want to get beaten up to death while still in this body.
Okay, it seem #2, #4, and #5 can be done quite easily.
I just have to wait until the moment comes.)

The break time is over. They continued their lesson.

And then come afternoon, when the school is over and the boys and girls were happily walking out from the classroom to do something else, or to go somewhere else.

Yuki was putting books and stuff back into her bag, when suddenly a boy come closer to her.

Boy       : “Hey, Mayu-chan….”

Yuki      : “Hey, uhhh…..Harima-kun…”
Yuki managed to recall that boy's name before he arrived at her desk.

Harima : “Mayu, don’t forget our promise this weekend, okay?”

Yuki frowned. This boy looks so suspicious. There’s something about this boy that Yuki just doesn’t like.

(Yuki POV: What promise they’ve made together? What thing did Mayu promise to this boy?)

Yuki      : “Ehh? What? What promise?”

Yuki pretend to forget. Wishing the boy will spill it, and tell her what exactly she had promised to him.
Or, what exactly Mayu had promised to him.

Harima : “That promise, Mayu-chan!! That….that thing!!!”

Yuki started losing her patience.

Yuki       : “Yeah….. WHAT…THING??”

Harima come closer and whisper to Mayu[Yuki]’s ear.
“You know, the thing we always do together in weekend. It’s…it’s our secret. And you agreed to do that thing with me every weekend, right?”

Yuki was shocked upon hearing those boy’s words.
She can feel her blood's boiling up inside.

Yuki POV:
(WHAAAAAAATTT….!!!? What is this?
What the hell are they doing together every weekend?
They are underage, For God Sake!!!
I swear I’m gonna kill this boy!!
I’m gonna kill him if something ever happen to Mayu.)

Yuki’s trying hard to control her anger.

She’s refraining herself from punching that boy.

This is really not the right time to beat up that boy, because there are still many students in the classroom.

Harima smiled suspiciously at Mayu[Yuki].

And then he walked away, leaving the angry Yuki stared at his back with a death-glare eyes and with an intention to kill him anytime soon.

Yuki POV:
(Mayu-chan, what the hell did you promised to this boy?
What are you doing with this boy??
I told you to stay out of trouble, Mayu-chan!!!)

Now, let’s leave the real-Yuki in the school for a moment.

And let’s see how Mayu’s doing in Sasshi’s body.

Sasshi[Mayu] was working her ass off in the auto-shop.

And fortunately, Mayu can learn fast, so she has no problem in doing this stunt job.

A lot of customers come to the shop to buy spare parts, car accessories, etc.

And she can serve them very well.

She’s also able to make an excuse, saying her hands hurt so that Aoki won't assign her to do any car repairing or heavy tasks like that.

Sasshi[Mayu] saw Yuki[Sasshi] come to the autoshop.

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “How are you doing, Cyborg?”

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Fine. Things going well here. I can handle it so far. I said to your boss that my hands hurt so that he won’t assign me to do the heavy works.”

Yuki[Sasshi]   : “Good.”

Yuki[Sasshi] walked away and stood not far away from the shop.

Aoki come approaching Sasshi[Mayu] who’s standing behind the cash register.

Aoki              : “Hey……She’s your friend?”

Aoki glanced at Yuki.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Yes, a close friend. She come to see how I'm doing. She's concerned about my injured hand.”

Aoki              : “Oh, what a nice person she is. Why don’t you invite her to come in?”

Aoki told Yuki[Sasshi] to come in, and then he left the two girls alone in the shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this will be a very bizarre Yuki/Sasshi moment.

Well, not really Yuki/Sasshi, because we know it is really Mayu and Sasshi inside that body.

But you must imagine this scene with a Yuki’s body and a Sasshi’s body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A customer come to the register, wanting to buy a particular spare-part.

Then Sasshi[Mayu] went to a stock room behind her.

The spare-part were located in a very tall cabinet.

Sasshi[Mayu] must used a ladder to get that things.

Yuki[Sasshi] saw Sasshi[Mayu] were stepping up a ladder to get the spare-part.

Yuki[Sasshi]'s watching and feels a bit worry, as Sasshi[Mayu]'s now standing on the top of the ladder.

Suddenly Sasshi[Mayu] slipped and lost her balance.

She begin to fall from the height.

Yuki[Sasshi] screamed as she saw the figure of her own body started falling down.

Yuki ran fast, hoping she can save Sasshi in time from falling down to the floor.
[Sasshi ran fast, hoping she can save Mayu in time from falling down to the floor.]

Yuki managed to catch Sasshi before Sasshi hit the floor.
[Sasshi managed to catch Mayu before Mayu hit the floor.]

Sasshi landed nicely on Yuki’s arm.
[Mayu landed nicely on…yeah, well, still Yuki's arm, anyway.]

Yuki catched Sasshi’s body and picked her up in a bridal style.
[Sasshi catched Mayu and picked her up in a bridal style.]

Sasshi stared at Yuki, while still leaning on Yuki’s strong arm.
[Mayu stared at Sasshi, while still leaning on…. errr, still Yuki’s strong arm.]

Sasshi’s blushing so red. Yuki’s blushing too.
[Mayu’s blushing so red. Sasshi’s blushing too.]

Sasshi’s leaning her head on Yuki’s arms. They stared at each other.
[Mayu’s leaning her head on Sasshi’s Yuki’s arms. They stared at each other.]

The real-Mayu’s blushing more, as now she is in a very close proximity with Yuki.

(Mayu POV: Yuki-chan, I can stay like this forever with you.)

Mayu couldn't take her eyes off Yuki's face.

Mayu has never been so close like this with Yuki’s body since several weeks ago.

Last time Mayu’s having a very close proximity with Yuki was when they fought together against Miyazawa, especially in the incident of A Heavy Wardrobe, Yuki’s Breast, and Mayu’s Face.

And of course there was also an incident when Mayu made a death-joke, and tricked Yuki into doing a CPR on her.

But that happened a long time ago. See Chapter 11 (Weak As I Am) and Chapter 12 (Girl Talk).

After that, Mayu and Yuki never have a romantic lovey-dovey scene again, because the writer was busy focusing herself on another pairing (Atsumina, TomoTomo, YukiSasshi).

And now, the real-Mayu’s blushing more, as she’s leaning on Yuki’s arm, and staring at Yuki’s face.

Mayu enjoyed it so much.

She even forgot to get off from Yuki’s arm.

Mayu wanted to stay in their position like that, forever.

They stay in a bridal-style position like that for a minute, while still blushing at each other.

The fake-Yuki    : “Ma……Mayu-chan…..”

The real-Mayu   : “Yu…….Yuki-chan……”

The fake-Yuki    : “Cyborg, I’m not Yuki. I’m Sasshi..!!”

(Mayu POV: Oooooooppss......!!! )

The real-Mayu murmured and mentally facepalming herself.

“Oh crap…I forgot that you aren’t Yuki….”

Sasshi[Mayu] reluctantly get off from Yuki[Sasshi]’s arms.

(And how I wish you are really Yuki, at a moment like this.
That was so romantic, how you catch me and pick me up in a bridal style.)

[WRITER POV: I had a good time, imagining Yuki catch Sasshi in a bridal style, and they’re blushing at each other. That would be too awkward in the real life.  XD]

SWITCH BACK TO MAYU’S SCHOOL.

Yuki walked to her locker (Mayu’s locker).

She opened the locker.

And she surprised to see a pile of letters in the locker.

It looks like love letters.

And there’s also a lot of chocolate inside that locker.

Yuki confused at a moment.

But not too long. Because then she remembered what day is today.

Today is a special day, when people give some nice handmade-chocolate to the one they love.

Two years ago, Yuki also celebrated this romantic day with Miyazawa.

Yuki still remembered when she gave a failed handmade chocolate for Miyazawa.

She was too shy to give it to Miyazawa. But nevertheless, Miyazawa still eat that chocolate just to make Yuki’s happy.

And now, after Miyazawa gone, Yuki never make any handmake chocolate again, and she never celebrate this day again with anyone else.

Yuki stared at those chocolates and love-letters inside Mayu’s locker.

Why Mayu got so many chocolates and love-letters?

Yuki wondered.

And somewhere deep inside herself, she feels jealous.

She realized that she still doesn’t know anything about Mayu.

There’s still so many things about Mayu that she doesn’t know yet.

Yuki was about to put those chocolate inside her bag, when she heard a footstep come approaching her.

Yuki turned her face, only to see a cute teenage girl bowing at her, handing a letter and a chocolate to Mayu[Yuki].

Girl            : “Watanabe-san, I’m so in love with you…..”

Yuki startled.
(What the hell is this? Now it is a girl confessing to me!! Mayu-chan, other than being a pervert, are you also a player!!??)

Girl           : “Watanabe-san, I’m in love with you. When you doing a danso that day, I can’t help but thinking about you in that suit.”

Yuki mentally facepalming herself.
She don’t know how to react to this awkward confession.

After that confession, there are still several others, boys and girls who also confessed their love to her, handing love-letters and giving their handmade chocolates to Yuki.

Yuki murmured and  staring at the whole bunches of love-letters and handmade-chocolates.

Even though the chocolates look so tasty, Yuki couldn’t help but feel jealous.

Yuki doesn’t like the fact that Mayu has so many admirers.

Yuki read her NOT-TO-DO-LIST again.

If she wants to make the Cyborg mad, then the right time has come.

She’s thinking of throwing those chocolate away to a trash bin.

That would make the Cyborg get upset, because Cyborg loves chocolate very much.

Yuki took all the chocolates, ready to throw them into a trash bin.

But again, she back down.

She can’t do it.

Yuki can’t bear the thought of seeing her Cyborg cry.

Attempt #5 failed.

[Anyone has another ideas on how Yuki can have fun and play around with Mayu’s body? Please let me know.]

Yuki’s still standing in front of her locker.

There were two boys come closer to her.

Yuki POV:
(What is it now? Lucky for me, this locker room is empty, so I can kick this boys’ asses, if they dare confessing to me too. Well, to Mayu, anyway.)

But the boys weren’t confessing.

Instead, they grabbed Yuki and dragged her to somewhere else.

Yuki’s shocked and panicked.

She tried to defend herself, but being in Mayu’s body, she’s not as strong as she usually is.

Yuki   : “What…What are you doing!!?? Where are you taking me?”

Boy A : “Today is your turn, Mayu-chan.”

Yuki   : “Wait....My turn for what???”

The boys didn't answer.

They just dragged her to a room in another building.

It’s looks like a place for school club's activities.

There are many rooms for each club activities: study club, sport club, art club, ikemen club, student council, etc.

And in the main hall inside that building, there are several open stand which selling food, chocolates, and stuff.

It seem there is a mini-festival being held in this school.

Yuki (in Mayu’s body) was dragged into an Ikemen Club’s room.

There were already several boys inside the room.

Boy B : “Mayu-chan….It’s your turn to do a cross-dressing today, and you also have to serve our customers in the stand.”

Yuki frowned.
(What? A cross-dressing? Mayu didn’t tell me anything about this. It’s not on the list. What should I do?)

Yuki   : “I’m...I'm very busy today. I gotta go …..”

Boy C: “Mayu-chan, you always bail out on us. And I’m tired of your lame excuses. You’re a part of this club. You have no choice this time.
            You must fulfil your duty-call. Or else, I will tell the principal about your hijacking into the school database system.
            Now, you choose, cross-dressing today, or getting expelled tomorrow..!!!”

Yuki was shocked like hell. She can’t be more shocked again.

(WHAAATT..!!?? Mayu’s hijacking a database system!!? That little brat!!! How did she do that?)

Boy C : “So…..?”

Yuki sighed in despair.

Yuki   : “Okay, okay…. I’ll cross-dressing. What should I wear?”

Boy A : “Here. Hurry up. Those girls are waiting outside. Be careful. They look so fierce. They can hardly wait for your appearance.
             You are really the most-wanted cross-dresser, Mayu-chan.”

That boy tossed Yuki a plastic bag containing a costume she has to wear for the cross-dressing.

Yuki grabbed the bag and rushing into the dressing room.

She quickly opened the bag, and removed her seifuku.

She only needs a few minutes to change her clothes.

She did it fast, without looking at the mirror.

And now, she’s ready to leave the room, wearing a danso costume.

She was about to walk out the room, when her eyes accidentally glancing at her reflection in the mirror.

Her eyes catch her own reflection.

And she’s frozen.

She was surprised to see the reflection in the mirror.

Yuki come closer at the mirror to take a close look at her own reflection. Well, actually it’s Mayu’s reflection.

And there, Yuki’s standing in front of of the mirror, and is stunned to see the person in the mirror.

YUKIRIN’S DOING DANSO, AND STARING AT HER OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR

(Ka….kawaiii……handsome…!!!
I’m so handsome…!!!)

Yuki feels like her heart suddenly stop pounding.

And she's blushing herself, as she stared at the cute & handsome ikemen in the mirror.

Yuki needs fifteen seconds to realize that she’s in Mayu’s body right now.

(I'm handsome!! Oh no, I mean, Mayu is so handsome…..Why I never knew it before, that Mayu is so handsome?)

Yuki keep staring at her own reflection.
She’s staring at the reflection of her body and her face.
It’s Mayu’s body.
It’s Mayu’s face.

And suddenly Yuki realized something that she never realized before: Mayu has such a cute face.

Yuki keep staring at Mayu’s face in the mirror.

And she found the face is getting cuter and cuter.

It’s irresistably cute.

And flawless.

Yuki wondered.
(Is Mayu always been this cute?)

Yuki’s finger started travelling her face, feeling the smoothness of Mayu’s face.

The skin is smooth and fine.

Her fingers travelled downward.

Lower and lower.

To Mayu’s neck, Mayu’s chest. Mayu’s stomach.

Yuki POV:
(Oh, Mayu has a fine body too. A bit skinny, but proportional for her age.)

Now after Yuki saw the Cyborg’s cuteness with her own eyes, she started to understand why all those boys and girls were crazy in love with her (with Mayu).

They don’t admire Mayu for no reason.

They all adore Mayu because of her cuteness.

It’s irresistable.

Too much cuteness. Overwhelming. Cuteness overload.

And it’s pure. Innocence.

But at the same time, it’s also vulnerable, and insecure.

As Yuki keep staring at her reflection, she found the cuteness is getting much more and more overwhelming.

Yuki POV:

(Why I never notice this before?
I’ve been watching her, making sure she’s doing the right things, and saving her everytime she went through a trouble.
I love her. And I always want to protect her.
But I never think of her this way. I never actually notice her.
I never knew that Mayu’s actually very cute.)

(Okay, I know Miyazawa is handsome, gentle, manly, and all.
But Mayu. She’s just so cute.
I can’t…..I can’t stop staring at this face.
I feel happy just to stare at this face.)

Yuki keep staring at the mirror.

She forgot how long she’s been there inside the dressing room.

Finally, a boy called her out. “Mayu-chan…..hurry up!!! The girls are waiting for you!!”

Yuki walked out from the dressing room, only to find a bunch of girls surrounding her, attacking her with kisses and hugs.

They were shouting: “Mayu-kun…..You’re so cute….!!!”

"Awwww......Mayu-kun......I RABU....!!!"

"OMG, you're so handsome.....!!! Would you go out with me, Mayu-kun!!??"

Yuki can hardly breathe, being surrounded like that.

She was ambushed by those school girls for several minutes.

And they keep kissing Mayu[Yuki] all over the face.

Next. For another fifteen minutes, Yuki found herself standing at the stage, doing her danso skit.

She successfully sent those crazy fangirls in a frenzy.

After her cross-dressing performance in the stage is over, Yuki go back to the dressing room.

Now she must changed her clothes and wear another uniform, to serve the customers in their Ikemen's Booth.

She left the dress room, and walked to the Ikemen Stand which is filled by so many school girls.

She's wearing something like this.

And again, those crazy school girls went in frenzy.

Mayu[Yuki]’s appearance had made the Ikemen Stand to be the busiest and the most crowded stand/booth in that school festival.

But now, Yuki isn’t surprised anymore.

She understands now, why all the boys and the girls in this school crazy over her (over Mayu).

When Mayu is in her seifuku, she’s so cute that the boys will keep staring at her, fanboying her.

And when she’s doing danso, she’s become very handsome, that the girls are crazy fangirling to her.

Mayu has many fanboys and fangirls in high school.

The Cyborg is not joking when she said she’s very popular at school.

And at this point, Yuki started to feel jealous after knowing this fact about Mayu.

[WRITER POV:
I guess I wrote too much about Yuki in Mayu’s body.
So now let’s get a peek at how Sasshi’s doing in Yuki’s body.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki[Sasshi] left the autoshop, after she’s assured that Sasshi[Mayu]s doing well with her cash register.

Sasshi was happy because she doesn’t have to go to Yuki’s workplace today.

Now, what will she do in Yuki’s body?

She’s been longing for a strong body like this, for so long.

She wants to experience how it feels to be a supergirl.

But first, she must do some check up and get used to this body, before she go out beating some bad guys.

Yuki[Sasshi] dropped by a game station.

She’s looking a particular game-booth: a punching machine/simulator.

Now, she’s standing in front of the punching machine.

She’s putting a glove, clenching her first, and focusing her chi on her fist. (chi = life energy, lifeforce, or energy flow)

She swing her fist, and throw her punch fiercely at the marked spot on that machine.

BUGGGGG………………………

The people at the game station was distracted by the sound of that punch.

They stared at Yuki, amazed.

The meter is showing a very high score. It’s breaking the record in the top score list.

Yuki[Sasshi] walked out, feeling satisfied with her new power.

Several minutes later.

Yuki[Sasshi] was walking down the pavement.

She bumped into a police officer.

Officer   : “Oiii….Kashiwagi-san!! What are you up to? Beating up some criminals again?”

Yuki smiled cheerfully at the officer.

Yuki       : “Kimura-san!! I’m glad to see you! Honestly, I’m looking for ones right now. Do you know where I can find them?”

The officer laughed.

Officer   : “Are you hunting for criminals and yankees now?”

Yuki       : “Sort of.”

Officer   : “Hmmm……I’m rarely seeing them lately. I think they’ve run away and hide, after you come to this town.
                Thanks to you, now I don’t have much works to do….”

The officer laughed again.

Yuki      : “Well, okay. See you then, Kimura-san….”

The officer waved Yuki goodbye, and shouted:
“Have a good hunting tonight, Kashiwagi..!!! Hope you dust some more vampires!!”

The Officer Kimura knows our hunter-girls quite well, and vice versa.

That's because our girls often go to police station to hand over vampire’s teeth, and take their rewards.

And our girls happened to be one of the most successful vampire-hunter in town.

Officer Kimura likes our girls so much.

Especially Yuki, who often spending her times beating up yankees and criminals, other than hunting vampires.

So, now, let just focus on how Sasshi’s having fun with Yuki’s body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE ONE.

Yuki[Sasshi] bumped into some freshmen-yankees.

Yuki[Sasshi] smirked, clenched her fist, set her fighting stance, and said: “Boys, I give you ten seconds, now run, before I kill you….”

The yankees didn't run.

And just as we expected, our Super-Sidekick managed to beat them up.

Actually, the real-Sasshi doesn’t know how to fight or to kick, or to dodge, in a hand-on-hand combat.

Sasshi never had any martial-arts training.

But being in Yuki’s body, that’s enough to give her a power to beat people and kick some asses.

Sasshi doesn’t need high-skill fighting’s techniques or any stuff of martial arts.

She just keep punching and punching randomly, do some little dodging, and take some hits like it was nothing.

Again, being in Yuki’s body, she can take any hit without feeling too much pain.

At the end of this scene, we can see Yuki[Sasshi]’s wearing her biggest smile, fully satisfied at herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE TWO.

Yuki[Sasshi] meet another yankees.

She come rushing at them, willing to beat them up.

But the yankees already saw her from a distance.

And then they runaway, and disappeared before Yuki[Sasshi] managed to get them.

Again, Yuki[Sasshi]’s smiling proudly at herself.

(Sasshi POV: Woww….Look at me!! They fear of me!! They even runaway before I get to say “Boys-I-Give-You-Ten-Seconds-So-Run-Before-I-Kill-You.”)

SCENE THREE.

Yuki[Sasshi] meet a middle-schooler boy.

He’s being bullied by another boys.

Sasshi hates bullies.

She helped that little boy, scolded those bullies, and scared them away.

The little boy was very grateful to Sasshi.

SCENE FOUR.

Yuki[Sasshi] walking in the alley.

She found a man threatening a school-girl with a knife, trying to rob her.

Yuki[Sasshi] : “Hey, dude….You gotta stop doing that!!”

The man turned his face to Yuki[Sasshi].

Man             : “Who are you??”

Yuki[Sasshi] : “Oh, you must be new in town. You never heard of a ‘vampire-hunter’?”

Man             : “No. What’s that?”

Yuki[Sasshi] clicked her tounge.

She come closer to the man, and gave a sign to the school-girl to leave the place quickly.

Yuki[Sasshi] started circling the man.

The man come rushing, attacking Yuki[Sasshi] with that knife.

Yuki[Sasshi] quickly raised her fist, and throw a punch to the man.

She managed to grabbed that knife away from him.

The man get more mad. He attacked again. But Yuki[Sasshi] dodged it easily.

Yuki[Sasshi] : “Now, ever heard about ‘Oh My Leg…My Leg..’ ??”

Man             : “No. What’s that?”

Yuki[Sasshi] smirked, and with a fast move, she kicked his leg.

The man jumped and dancing on his feet, shouting loud: “OH MY LEG….MY LEG…..!!”

Yuki[Sasshi] smirked. “See? Now we’re communicating…..”

Sasshi continued beating up that criminal, and then dragged him to the police station.

SCENE FIVE.

[Writer POV: My mind’s stuck. I’ve run out of ideas. If you have some, please PM me. I’ll put it here…..]

But to make a long story short, let’s just say that Sasshi did several heroic things today, which make her to be a hero once again.

SCENE SIX.

Late afternoon.

Yuki[Sasshi] was about to go home, feeling contended with her adventure today.

She really enjoyed her day.

She feels strong, powerful, and unstoppable.

Yuki[Sasshi] walking proudly.

In her way home, she spotted some bad guys. They all looks tough and dangerous.

Yuki[Sasshi] stopped her footstep, and watching them from a distance.

(Damn!!! It’s the loan shark thugs! What are they doing here? They’re coming back to get Yuki?
Aaaaaaaahhhh……This is bad…..I must warn Yuki!!!)

Sasshi quickly turned her back and walked to the opposite direction.

(I must find Yuki and warn her…….!!!
 Eh, wait…I AM YUKI…!!! Oh crap!!!)

Sasshi suddenly realized that she’s in Yuki’s body now.
She started feels shiver down her spine.

(God, I hope they didn’t see me…)

Sasshi’s panicking.

She wanted to run immediately. But that sudden move will catch their attention, and quickly raise suspicion.

So, Sasshi quietly walking away, hoping those thugs not notice her.

“THAT’S THE GIRL!!! GET HER, BOYS…!!!”

(Oh shoot!!!!….They see me…..I’m so dead now….)

Sasshi runaway as fast as she could.
She run for her life.
She run like there’s no tomorrow.

And she knows this time there won’t be any Yuki who will come out of the blue and save her from these bad guys.

Being in Yuki's body, she just made herself a living target for all those bad guys.

MEANWHILE.

At the auto-shop, Sasshi[Mayu] was still working on her cash register.

The job was quite easy, and Mayu is a smart girl afterall.

She can learn new things fast.

Mayu saw a customer come entering the auto-shop.

And the customer happened to be: Rabutan!!!

Rabutan approached Mayu.

She doesn’t know anything about this body-swap thing.

Rabutan smiled at Mayu.

And then she put a plastic bag in front of Mayu.

Mayu      : “Rabutan….What is this?”

Rabutan  : “It’s for you, Sasshi.”

Mayu examined what’s inside the plastic bag.

Her eyes bugged out as she saw a lot of expensive, delicious chocolate.

Mayu      : “Wow.....Is this all for Sasshi? I mean, for me?”

Rabutan nodded.

(Mayu POV: Wowww…..Sasshi is so lucky. What had she done exactly, to deserve this gift from Rabutan?)

Rabutan  : “It’s for saving me earlier. And Sasshi, back then when you beat Yuki up and kick her ass, you really got me fooled.
                 I almost believe that you’re actually stronger than her. I’m proud of you, Sasshi.”

Mayu shocked.
(WHAT..!!?? What did you say, Rabutan? Your Sasshi beating up my Yuki..!!??? In what alternate universe?
 Since when your-Sasshi can beat my-Yuki in a fight?
)

Apparently, Mayu doesn’t know anything about the loan-shark incident and Sasshi’s acting to bluff them.
Yuki and Sasshi keep it as their secret.
And Rabutan also doesn’t know that the bad guys were actually a loan-shark thugs.
She just saw Sasshi beating up a sick Yuki, in order to fool those bad guys.

Mayu’s smart brain spinning fast.
(This is interesting. Sasshi beat Yuki. I have to know how Sasshi did that. Maybe Sasshi knows somethiing about Yuki’s weak points.
 I have to find out about this. Hmmm…… Very interesting.)

And then, Rabutan suddenly whispered at Sasshi[Mayu]’s ear: “Tomorrow afternoon. 3 PM. At my house.”

Mayu    : “Ehhh?”

Rabutan: “Don’t be late.”

Mayu startled.
(Wait a minute…..Did Rabutan just ask Sasshi out for a date!!??)

Rabutan whispered again: “I only date cool people.”

Rabutan walked away, wearing her smug smile, leaving Mayu stared confused at her.

Mayu POV:
(Geeezz….I don’t know Rabutan can be so bossy over Sasshi….)

BACK TO THE LOAN-SHARK SCENE AGAIN.

Sasshi runaway, as fast as she could.

She managed to play Hide-And-Seek  with those loan-shark thugs, for about half an hour.

But finally, those thugs managed to corner her.

Sasshi get panicked.

(This is bad…This is really really bad……….How am I gonna get out of this one now?
I can’t use my talent now. I can’t bluff them.
Why? Because now I’m Yuki. I’m supposed to fight them, not bluffing them. Yuki never do bluffing.)

That’s right.
Yuki, the real-Yuki, had never bluffed anyone before.
She doesn’t need to.
If she meet some bad guys, she just beat them up fair and square.
That’s how she do it.

Yuki[Sasshi] was cornered in an alley. She can’t run anymore.

So, she clenched her fist and nervously set her fighting stance.

But deep inside, she knows she looks awkward and nervous.

Yuki[Sasshi] tried to bluff them and make them runaway, using this infamous line which the real-Yuki usually uses in her fights:

“Bbb---boys….I…I will….give you…ttt-ten…ssseconds……..So, run…..run…bbb-before…………”

Yuki[Sasshi] stuttered in horror. She couldn’t finish her line, as she know those thugs won't fall to her fake, weak bluff.

(Oh sh*t..!! I knew they won’t believe my bluff this time…!! It’s not working anymore……)

Those tugs come rushing at Yuki[Sasshi], and grabbed her forcefully.

Yuki[Sasshi] tried to free herself from them.

But she can’t.

Being in a strong body is useless, if we don’t have enough gut and courage inside our heart.

Yuki[Sasshi]’s breaking down in despair.

She keep punching and kicking.

But she’s trembling and panicking. Her fear’s slowly taking over.

She can’t focus her chii (energy).

Most of her punches and kicks were missing the targets.

A guy throw a punch. It landed hard on Yuki[Sasshi]’s face.

Yuki[Sasshi] tottered back, losing her balance, and almost fell down to the ground.

Her lips is bleeding.

The other guy grabbed her.

And next thing she knew, she was thrown flying several meters in the air.

(Sasshi POV: Uwaaaa……I hate flying…!!!)

Yuki[Sasshi]’s flying in the air.

She landed hard on the ground.

Yuki[Sasshi] started to cry.

She’s desperate.

(Aaaaaaahhh..…….What if they kidnap me and take me away from this town? I won’t be able to get back to my body!! )

Some guys grabbed Yuki[Sasshi] and was about to drag her to a car.

They will kidnap her and bring her to their yakuza leader.

Now, it’s Akira point-of-view.

He’s walking around the town with his yankee troops.

And his mind’s wandering to yesterday, when he encountered Yuki at the medical store, near the hospital.

[AKIRA POV]

Yuki, why….?

Why are you being so nice to me?

I thought you hate me.

You should hate me after what I did to you earlier: hurting you like that, causing you so much pain.

I’m a bad person.

You should hate me, Yuki.

But yesterday, you said something that made me so happy.

You said that I’m a good person.

Nobody had said that to me before.

Yuki, are you really giving me a chance to prove myself to you?

Do you really believe that I can do the right things?

I never had someone who believe in me.

Do you really believe in me, Yuki?

[END OF AKIRA POV]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly one of his troops shouted, and pointed his finger to a distance alley.

“AKIRA, LOOK AT THERE…..!!! ISN’T THAT YUKI…!!???”

Akira turned her face and saw a fight scene in the alley.

He was shocked to see the girl he was just thinking of, now is getting beaten up by some bad guys.

(Oh no…….Yuki, what happen to her?)

Akira quickly run to the alley.

(Yuki’s losing her fight. What’s wrong with her? She looks so frightened. Are those thugs stronger than her?)

Akira run fast to the alley, while watching the battle from a far.

(No. Those bad guys are not that strong. There must be something wrong with Yuki. She’s not putting up a good fight.
 Is she deliberately letting herself getting beat up again?)

Akira get more panicked, as he saw Yuki's being thrown flying several meters in the air, and landed hard on the ground.

“YUKI-SAAAAN…!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER... YOU BASTARD!!!”

Akira shouted mad and run faster to reach Yuki.

Akira kneel down beside Yuki. He looks worried a lot.

“Yuki….Are you okay? You’re trembling. Did they hurt you?”

Akira  : “Yuki, what’s wrong? Why don’t you beat them up?”

Yuki’s still trembling. She couldn’t say anything to answer Akira.

Akira saw Yuki’s frightened and trembling hard.
He's so confused to see Yuki like that.

Akira checked on Yuki’s bleeding lips.

“Your lips bleeding…….Hold on….”

Akira took a handkerchief from his jacket and started cleaning the blood from Yuki’s lips.

Yuki’s still trembling. She can’t do anything.

She just stared at this boy, as she doesn’t know who this boy is, and why he saved her.

Yankee boy: “Akira, do you know these guys? Should we beat them?”

All the yankee troops now gathered behind Akira and Yuki.

Akira          : “No I don’t know them. But they’re messing with Yuki. Go beat them, guys…!!!”

All the yankee-troops obeyed their leader, and start circling those thugs, ready to fight them.

Akira stared at Yuki who’s still lying in his arm.

He feels so worried and confused at this frightened, trembling Yuki.

He can’t figure out what happened with this Usually-Tough-And-Fierce Fighter, that is Yuki.

“Yuki, let’s get you to a safe place.”

Akira hold Yuki’s hand and bring her to a safe place.

After making sure Yuki was safe, Akira went to join his friends, battling those loan-shark thugs.

So, there Yuki’s sitting on the ground and trembling, while watching Akira and the yankee-boys fighting for her honor.

SWITCH TO THE SCENE AT MAYU’S SCHOOL.

Yuki already finished changing her danso costumes.

Now she’s wearing her seifuku again.

She stared at her danso clothes.

A small smile curved in her face, when she’s touching that clothes.

(Yuki POV: I wonder if she will look good in suit and tuxedo.)

Yuki smiled as she’s imagining the Cyborg’s tranformation into a cute, handsome butler.

Yuki looked outside the window of the classroom.

The sun’s almost set.

It’s about time to go home.

And Yuki somehow feels relieved that she can survive during this school hour.

Most importantly, she relieved to know that she didn’t ruin the Cyborg’s life in the end.

(Yuki POV: It's okay. I can wait to get my revenge on her. And I will find a way to do it, without ruining her life.)

Yuki started doing her bag.

She put all those chocolates and love-letters into her bag.

All the students already went home.

Now Yuki’s alone in the classroom.

She was about to get ready to go home, when someone entered the classroom.

Yuki recognized him as Mr. Kusanagi, an English teacher in Mayu’s class.

Mayu had listed this teacher’s name in the Cyborg Survival Guide.

Mr. Kusanagi : “Watanabe-san….Are you going home now?”

Yuki             : “Yes……”

Mr. Kusanagi : “Alone?”

Yuki             : “Eh? Err…..No…..My--- my sister will pick me up.”

Yuki lied.

But she feels something fishy with this teacher, so she decided to lie to protect herself.

Mr. Kusanagi : “I have something to say to you.”

Yuki             : “Mr. Kusanagi, I……”

Mr. Kusanagi : “Call me Tsuyoshi…….Mayu-chan.”

Yuki’s frozen.
(What the hell is wrong with this teacher? Is he also Mayu's suitor?)

Yuki              : “I’m sorry, I have to go home now……”

Mr. Kusanagi : “Stay, please. This won’t take long.”

Yuki stepped back.

She glanced to the door, trying to find the right moment to reach the door and runaway.

Kusanagi caught Mayu’s eyes movement.

He suddenly grabbed Mayu[Yuki]’s arms before Mayu[Yuki] could reach the door.

Mr. Kusanagi: “Mayu-chan, listen to me!!”

Yuki struggled to free her arms from that teacher.

But being in Mayu’s body, she’s very weak and vulnerable now.

Her strength is nothing compared to Mr. Kusanagi’s strength.

The teacher keep holding Mayu[Yuki]’s hand.

Kusanagi        : “Mayu-chan……I’ve been waiting so long for this. I’m glad now we’re alone.”

The teacher moved one step further. Now he's trying to kiss Mayu[Yuki] by force.

Mayu[Yuki] get more panicked and shouted mad: “Get off me….!!!!”

But the teacher kept holding Mayu[Yuki] so tight in his arms.

Mayu[Yuki] clenched her fist, and throw her powerful punch to that perverted teacher.

The punch hit the target.

But, uh oh…..It’s not powerful at all.

The punch was so weak.

Yuki forgot that she’s now in Mayu’s body.

And Mayu’s body is not as strong as Yuki’s body.

In fact, Mayu’s body is very weak, and vulnerable.

Yuki clenched her right fist again.

This time she punched as hard as she can, straight to Mr. Kusanagi’s face.

But after her punch hit the target, Yuki felt an enormous pain in her hand.

Yuki looks at her hand (Mayu’s hand), and noticed that she just broke her own hand, after throwing that punch.

And worse, that punch didn’t even make any damage on Kusanagi’s face.

Kusanagi smiled, rubbing his jaw.

He chuckled like the punch was nothing to him.

He come closer at Mayu[Yuki] again.

He moved further and further.

He keep trying to kiss Mayu[Yuki]’s mouth.

“HEEELP!!! HEEEELP….!!!”

Yuki shouted for help.

She started to feel desperate now.

Kusanagi  : “There’s nobody in this building, Mayu-chan. Just the two of us.”

Yuki felt an unbearable disgust feelings.

(He’s a teacher!! How can he do this to his own student!!!?)

Kusanagi slammed Mayu[Yuki] hard against the wall.

And he pushed his body against Mayu[Yuki]’s body.

His hand’s groping all over Mayu[Yuki]’s body.

Yuki’s panicking like hell.
(He’s going to rape me….Oh God, he’s going to rape me. Please somebody save me. I can’t fight him. I can’t even defend myself.)

Mr. Kusanagi didn’t stop from roaming Mayu[Yuki]’s body.

Mr. Kusanagi : “I’ve been keeping my eye on you for a year, Mayu-chan, since I first saw you entering this school. Now you’re a sophomore.
                       And you're getting even more cuter than one year ago. Mayu-chan…..”

Mr. Kusanagi continued: “Don’t resist me, Mayu-chan. If you do what I want, then I will teach you everything.
                                     I will be your private teacher. And you will get the highest score in your exam.”

Now, Yuki got very mad.

Yuki doesn’t like the idea of someone’s stalking and spying her beloved Cyborg for that long time.

A year ago, Yuki hasn't even met the Cyborg yet.

Yuki tried to kick Kusanagi.

But still, her attack is very weak.

If only she were in her own body, she should’ve beaten up this man easily.

Yuki's thinking hard, trying to see a weakness point in this perverted teacher.

And then Yuki kicked Kusanagi so hard on his ball.

It works.

Kusanagi winced and moan out of pain. Being kicked in the ball is just so painful.

Yuki managed to pushed him away, and then run to the door.

She run as fast as she could.

But then she feels a strong hand grabbed her from behind.

She was forced to face that teacher again.

Now, Kusanagi is really mad.

He raised his hand and slapped Mayu[Yuki] hard.

Yuki fall down to the floor.

She feels her cheek’s burning.

She couldn’t believe that slap has just knocked her down.

It was just a slap. It’s not even a punch. But it hurts so much.

When Yuki was in her own body, she can take a much harder hit/punch without being fazed at all.

But now she feels like it was the hardest slap she ever got.

Mayu[Yuki]'s still lying on the floor.

She can feels blood flowing out from her mouth, dropping to the floor and her seifuku, making her seifuku tainted red.

Yuki get more panicked.

Yuki has never feel like this before.

She never feels so weak like this.

She used to live inside a strong body.

And she had face the strongest enemy ever: vampires, monster, demon, yankees, criminals, Yakuza, or whatever creatures hell ever spit out.

But now, she can’t even defend herself from a perverted teacher.

Now she is so weak, and helpless.

The teacher get on top of her, holding her arms, keeping her down on the floor.

He forcefully detached the buttons on Yuki’s seifuku, I mean, Mayu’s seifuku.

Yuki can feel her hearts beating like crazy.

And she feels tears in her eyes.

Yuki wanted to cry.

She’s desperate and helpless.

Yuki POV:
(Oh My God…He’s going to rape Mayu-chan, while I’m in her body. And I can’t defend Mayu’s body from him.
I can’t protect her. I can’t even defend myself…….
)

The teacher keep pushing himself upon Mayu’s body, and groped her all over her body.

In between her despair, Yuki saw a slight chance to attack this teacher.

When the teacher bury his face on Mayu[Yuki]’s neck, she bite the teacher’s ear.

It's disgusting to bite someone’s ears like that.

But it’s the only way for Yuki to fight the teacher.

Kusanagi screamed loud, out of pain.

But Yuki keep biting his ear, until it’s bleeding heavily.

Kusanagi got mad and he punched Mayu[Yuki]’s on her stomach.

Yuki feels pain in her stomach because of that punch.

Again, she knows she used to take a punch like that when she was in her own body, and she’s not afraid to feel the pain.

But now, being in Mayu’s body, the punch has hurt her more than she can imagine.

Despite the pain in her stomach, Yuki keep biting the teacher’s ear.

She almost cut some flesh apart from that ear.

Kusanagi's still screaming like hell.

He feels his ear's being cut open.

At moment like that, Yuki finally managed to free herself away from that teacher.

She grabbed her bag, and run as fast as she could to reach the door.

She’s trembling. Her body was shaking hard.

And her feet feels like numb.

But Yuki didn’t stop running, until she reached the school gate.

And she keep running to the apartment.

Tears were falling down on her face, while she’s running along the way.

SWITCH BACK TO THE FIGHTING SCENE BETWEEN AKIRA AND THE LOAN-SHARK.

After an hour of brutal fight, Akira and his troops finally won the battle.

He and his yankee-troops were quite badly injured because of that fight.

They're barely winning the fight.

But thanks to Akira's strong determination to protect the girl he loves, he managed to put up a good fight and made those loan shark thugs runaway and disappear.

Yuki[Sasshi]’s still sitting there, trying to calm herself.

Akira turned his face and come closer at Yuki[Sasshi].

Akira  : “Yuki-san, you are safe now.”

He smiled at the frightened girl.

Yuki[Sasshi]    : “Th—thanks…..Uhh……..”

Akira stared at the frightened girl, amazed at how this girl can looks like a very different person from the girl she usually does.

Akira started to think maybe Yuki got a concussion or something, that make her unable to fight those bad guys.

Akira kneel down before Yuki.

Akira  : “I….I….uuuhh…..I want to give you this, Yuki. Please accept it…”

Akira’s blushing so red, while he handed Yuki a gift. It’s a handmade chocolate.

Yuki doesn’t know how to act.
Should she reject it?
But this boy had just saved her from those loan-shark thugs.
Yuki[Sasshi] feels she owe this boy so much.

Yuki[Sasshi] accepted that gift, while wondering who is this yankee-boy exactly.

After saying thanks to that yankee-boy, Yuki[Sasshi] walked home.

She’s still wondering about things that happened to her today.

She realized that being in a strong body doesn’t mean she can win every fights.

A strong body need a strong heart too.

And Sasshi realized she just don’t have enough guts and skills/experience, to get into a physical fight and hand-to-hand combat like Yuki usually does.

Sasshi's just grateful enough to be a sidekick.

She doesn’t want to be a main heroine in this fic anymore.

Being a main heroine is just too dangerous for her.

All Sasshi wants to do now is to help Yuki, to support Yuki in any ways she can think of, and to stay as the best side-kick for Yuki.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AT A CROSSROAD NEAR THE APARTMENT.

The real-Yuki who was running and the real-Sasshi who was walking, bumped into each other.

They were shocked to see each other’s condition.

The real-Sasshi couldn’t believe to see the real-Yuki's condition.

The real-Yuki was trembling hard. She looks so messed up.

And her lips was bleeding, and her seifuku was tainted by blood, and her buttons were all detached.

The real-Sasshi: “Yuki, what happened to you? Yuki, you’re bleeding….”

The real-Yuki couldn’t answered.
She looks frightened as if she just encountered a Shinigami, or a demon, or something like that.

The real-Sasshi embraced the real-Yuki tightly, trying to calm her down.

Mayu’s crying and sobbing on Yuki’s chest.
[Yuki’s crying and sobbing on Sasshi’s chest.]

Today is really a hard day for both of them.

Mayu[Yuki] and Yuki[Sasshi] walking home together, holding each other hands.

They still don’t talk to each other about what happened to them today.

IN THE APARTMENT.

Sasshi[Mayu] has just got home after working full day at the autoshop.

She arrived at the apartment, safe and sound, and happy.

And she’s bringing a plastic bag full of expensive, delicious chocolate Rabutan gave her today.

Of course, Mayu will give the chocolate to the real-Sasshi because the chocolates are hers, anyway.

And she will tell Sasshi too, that Rabutan had asked her out for a date tomorrow.

Also, Mayu is planning to sweet talk some secret out from Sasshi.

Secret about how Sasshi managed to beat Yuki up in a fight.

Mayu was so curious about that.

The real-Mayu sit in the living room, waiting for the real-Yuki and the real-Sasshi to come home.

And she was shocked like hell to see Mayu[Yuki] and Yuki[Sasshi] arrived at the apartment and looking messed up.

Both Mayu[Yuki] and Yuki[Sasshi] were bleeding on their lips.

They got several bruises on their faces, and also had some nosebleed.

And even worse, Mayu[Yuki]’s seifuku was tainted red, and all her buttons were detached.

Looks like they both got into a fight today.

The real-Mayu couldn’t help but stared angrily, especially at the real-Yuki.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “YUKIIII…!!! What the hell were you doing? Were you picking a fight? I told you not to do that, Yuki. Not while you’re in my body!!”

The real-Mayu keep yelling: “Look at you, Yuki…!!! Your lips is bleeding. You cracked my lips!! And look at your face, I mean, my face!! It’s bruised!!
                                          Oh my God, Yuki, did you let yourself getting beaten up while you’re in my body??”

The real-Yuki didn’t answered.
She just pouted and turned her face away from the real-Mayu.

Sasshi[Mayu]: “Yuki, didn’t I tell you to follow the survival guide? You’re destroying my body, Yuki....!!!”

Sasshi[Mayu] come closer and examined Mayu[Yuki]’s wound, and found her hand is broken.

She yelled again. “DAMN!!! You broke my hand too, Yuki!!! Oh shit!! I don’t want to get back to my body before it’s fully recovered.”

The real-Mayu doesn’t want to get back to her own body, because she doesn’t want to feel the pain which is caused by the injury/wound on her own body.

Sasshi[Mayu] turned her face to see the real-Sasshi, who also looks messed up and had a bleeding cut on her lips, and some bruises on her face.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Sasshi….I know you must have picked some fights, while you’re in Yuki’s body. That’s not cool, Sasshi!! You're destroying her body too!!”

The real-Mayu crossed her arms, and stared at the real-Yuki and the real-Sasshi, and continued scold them like a boss.

She sounds like an angry mother scolding her kids.

Sasshi[Mayu] : “Now tell me, Yuki, Sasshi, what happened to you today. Both of you!!”

The real-Yuki and the real-Sasshi both didn’t answered.

Mayu[Yuki] turned her face away, and keep her mouth shut.
(Yuki POV: How can I tell her that I’m almost being raped today.)

Yuki[Sasshi] also didn’t say anything.
(Sasshi POV: How can I tell Mayu that I’m almost being kidnapped and get married with a Yakuza thug. It's Yuki's secret. I can't tell Mayu about it.)

The real-Yuki stood up.

She grabbed her school-bag, and tossed it to the real-Mayu.

Mayu[Yuki]     : “I bring your chocolates and loveletters, Mayu-chan.”

The real-Yuki then rushed into her room, feeling so upset about what just happened to her today, in Mayu’s school.

TO BE CONTINUED…….

RESULT:
1. At the beginning, we see a bit of Mayu’s true feeling toward SaeYuki. Mayu’s jealous of her own brother. She hates her brother for dating Yuki.
2. But now, Yuki’s feelings toward Mayu start blossoming too. Yuki realized that Mayu has such a cute and flawless face, which Yuki never noticed before.
    Yuki started to fall into Mayu’s irresistable charm, especially after Mayu’s danso appearance.
    And most importantly, Yuki become aware that Mayu is weak and vulnerable. Mayu can’t defend herself against all those dangerous men.
    Mayu is just too cute for her own good. She needs someone to protect her.
3. Sasshi gets a ride on Yuki’s body. She tasted how it feels to be strong. But she ended up getting caught in a big trouble, only to be saved by Akira.
    In the end, Sasshi think it’s best for her to just stay being a sidekick, rather than being the main heroine in this fic.
4. We get a bizarre Yuki/Sasshi moment. You have to imagine Sasshi falling off the ladder, and then Yuki come rushing like a prince.
    Yuki saved Sasshi, catch her and pick her up in a bridal style.
    Notice that it’s Mayu who’s actually blushing while she leaned on Yuki’s arm, when they’re both in a very close proximity.
5. Akira the yankee get to save Yuki. Or so he thought, because he didn’t know it wasn’t Yuki inside the body.
    Akira’s very confused why Yuki changed from a fierce fighter into a weak, frightened girl who can’t even defend herself.
6. No chocolate made their way to the right person:
    - The girls and the boys in Mayu's school gave their chocolate to Yuki (when they supposed to give it to Mayu).
    - Rabutan gave the expensive, delicious chocolate to Mayu (when she supposed to give it to Sasshi).
    - Akira gave the chocolate to Sasshi (when he supposed to give it to Yuki).

@ oddball:
    I need you to comment on every aspect of this Mayuki's bodyswap.
    I need your detailed, long comment, as usual. Thank you.

@ Megumi:
    I'm still waiting for your comment.  :twisted:

@ EVERYONE:
   Thanks for reading. I'm sorry if this is too long.
   And please leave your comments, and share your thought here.... :grin:

(Can we have a nice chapter for Yuki though, she's had it pretty rough over the last few chapter? Please?  :bow:)
I'm sorry, she had it pretty rough again in this Part 2.  :cry:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:00:48 AM by anzai48 »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2012, 06:18:48 AM »
wow so amazing chapter... but Im suffer a lot with the rapped thing T_T
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: CHAPTER 17. BODY SWAP - PART 2 .... MAYUKI !!!!!
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
@ Anzai great chapter, don't worry I have a fair bit to write about, right best to go through this from start to finish I suppose....

Well ok here we go, This chapter starts off funnily enough, I like it how Mayu is unwilling to go through the er, same test as before because she does not want to go through another embarrrasing moment like she did last time with Yuki rattling off her attempts to have skinship with Yuki. Funny how pleased Yuki is that it's Sasshi in her body too, well more relieved actually, makes it funnier when Sasshi checks Yuki's body out, not for her 'assests' but for her muscles and stuff but infron ot everyone!  :lol:

dosn't take long though for things to change for Mayuki, Mayu mentioning that she did not like Sae dating Yuki and Yuki getting the wrong meaning, I'll admit it's probably a bit silly for Mayuyu to mention it at all (more on that later) and even worse that Yuki takes it the wrong way, she still loves Sae and so gets offended by what Mayuyu says, even though Mayu meant that she was the one who wanted Yuki and not her brother, Mayu's jealousy causing problems here I think and Yuki not picking up on it (again more on this later)

I like that Yuki finally is a bit pissed off at Mayuyu for her recent antics, I like it that she asks Mayuyu why she should help her out and go to school(We have talked about this before havent we) and I definatly agree with Yuki here Mayuyu has been treating her badly and Yuki wants the cyborg to see that she is rightly scolding Mayu for the way she treated her body without her consent mainly because she cares about Mayu and dosn't want her to be like, she wanted Mayu to be better than that but Mayuyu's answer was well.....

If Mayu got in trouble before for mentioning Sae then she definatly did the second time when saying that's the reason why Yuki should go to school for her, because she's Sae's little sister. No wonder Yuki kinda got mad at that, not so much because of Sae, though perhpas that staement does hold some truth (Yuki herself admits that) but Yuki is hurt because after that she thinks that is all Mayuyu thinks of her, that she cares for her because she's Sae's sister, but Yuki cares for her because she likes Mayu on her own, but also because of Sae and also because she perhpas feels something for Mayu too, it's her confused feelings for Mayu which makes her mad at what the cyborg said.

And in turn Mayuyu knows she was bad to say that, but feels as though she cannot take it back and feels stupid saying it, but in turn is mad when Yuki goes on to compare Mayu with her brother, Mayu still feels of course that maybe Yuki only loves her brother and not her so of course she is mad at Yuki for that because she loves Yuki, though perhpas she needs to be more clear about it. It's sweet how Yuki though feels bad about what she says and wanted to apologize perhpas it would of been better if she did.

As for the whole spanking, apart from the weird image of Sasshi spanking Mayu  :? was an interesting scene, it all happens because Yuki is mad at Mayuyu but honestly I think it was Yuki's decision to do so because she did not want to ruin Mayu's life in the end, however mad she is with the cyborg she could not do that and I feel she would of come to this conclusion without the spanking......

Phew  :sweatdrop: right man written so much already!  :bleed eyes: still I've got loads more so hang in there with me...... I will mention that I had a good giggle at the bras and panties part, that was just funny, I love how Acchan and Yuko were laughing their asses of to  :P

Gonna change style a bit here too, gonna go more character:

Mayu first:

Well not alot here for Mayuyu as Sasshi, the one moment is rather a bizzare double moment for me, first of all it was for the image of Yuki carrying Sasshi briday style (body-wise) made me smile  :wub: Secondly, and more importantly we see Mayu here perhpas being a bit more true to her feelings for Yuki, there is mno perversion in Mayuyu her, she does not try and touch Yuki up or sneak a kiss, she is just happy being that close to Yuki's body, to be held by her and wanted to stay there, when she called out 'Yuki-chan' instead of Sasshi, it said it all, really great scene for Mayuyu  :wub: (resoted the Mayuyu faith in me to!) The Whole Rabutan scene was a good laugh, too, poor Sasshi is gonna be so upset I think when she finds out!  :lol:

Right, Sasshi next (Because Yuki might take a while):

A great bit of character development for Sasshi in this chapter which I did not expect tbh, yeah we had the laughs with beating up the school kids and stuff but when she is chased by the loan shark thugs and ends up getting scared I think that at that point and afterwards when she is saved by Akira she understands alot more about Yuki's courage and herself, yes you can have a powerful body and all that but Sasshi realizes that however tough you are sometimes you need the courage to do so and also you need those around you to protect you, I think Sasshi always knew that Yuki was tough physically but not how tough mentally she was as well, it was sweet in a way that Sasshi wished Yuki to be there, even though she was in Yuki's body, it affirms that they are a team really, they need each other, but each in thier own bodies perhpas.... fortunatly Akira was there to save the day (Huh, well done Acchan I suppose) oh dear though, I feel poor Akira might be in for a nasty shock when he meets Yuki in her own body...........  :panic:

And last but not least Yuki:

lets start with the 'Yuki revenge plan' LOL poor Yuki is not a bad or naughty girls so of course all of these failed  :lol: I think though really it's is Yuki caring about Mayuyu which make these fail, she cant bring herself to ruin Mayu's future because however mad she may be at the cyborg she cant do anything bad to her because she cares about her that much (also worth mentioning she does not think of Sae once through any of this!) Though i do like how Mayuyu is accepted as a pervert by her class and that Yuki drew all over her!  :P2

The locker roon scene is another interesting one, It's sad that Yuki does not celebrate valentine day anymore because of Sae, but Yuki, looking at how many Mayuyu gets realizeses within herself that she does not truly know they cybory herself, not enough for her anyway, and Yuki gettingn jealous at the confessions, though she is still not 100% sure why, it's a lovely hint at those feelings Yuki has for Mayu mixed up in all her other emotions at the moment. And again she cannot throw the chocolates away because she cannot make Mayuyu cry!  :oops:

The whole danso episode was just sweet, I love how Yuki had her own revelation about Mayuyu when she was in the cyborgs own body, this sums it up

(Why I never notice this before?
I’ve been watching her, making sure she’s doing the right things, and saving her everytime she went through a trouble.
I love her. And I always want to protect her.
But I never think of her this way. I never actually notice her.
I never knew that Mayu’s actually very cute.)

So suddenly we see Yuki being attracted to Mayuyu, it's a very different from the usual way Yuki reacts to Mayuyu, perhpas in an odd way it's Mayu being there, nor being Mayu in some respects that gives Yuki the chance to appricate how bueatiful Mayu is, and how much she likes Mayu's bueaty....

And for the final scene, well It starts fo nicely with Yuki thinking about it and being glad she did not ruin or upset the Cyborgs life in the end, because Yuki cant help herself in the end but be nice to Mayuyu but it soon takes a dark turn! The rape scene was a great scene, I know that seemes wrong to say but hold with me on this, The emmotional turmoil Yuki goes through in that momment is immense, the fear of being powerless (something she is unsed to) and her fear of Mayu, and herself really getting raped was something else, it's an amazing multi-level experience, not only is thier fear for herself but much more so for Mayu she is more afraid than possible she has ever been in that moment, not for herself so much but all for Mayu and still for Mayu, in her weak body, uki still fights tooth and nail to save Mayu, escaping in the end.

Now to the ending....

Yuki and Sasshi meeting up was sweet after all that happened to them, It really was a moment of the two people who maybe both wanted the other in that time finding each other and Yuki braking down in Sasshi's arm was just so touching and shows how far these two have come, a great little scene I must say!   :thumbup

And on getting home Mayuyu is there and is angry at the two because they both have been in fights that was niether of thier faults but Mayuyu does not know this so, in her case actally rightly teels them of (note she mad at Sasshi for damaging Yuki's body) of course its sad that neither girl can tell Mayuyu the truth, Sasshi is protecting the secret that Yuki has only told her about and Yuki, how does Yuki expain to the girl whose body she is in that she had to fight her way out fo being raped?

And poor Yuki cant take anymore and throws all the chocolates at Mayuyu and storms off because she has been so conflicted by all of what has happened to her today...... one step forward, two steps back......

Hmm, I wonder how things will pan out from here, Mayu and Yuki really touched a few subjects on them here but have still not had that defining talk or moment to truly bring them together, we have had glimpses of how they both truly feel, Yuki through being Mayu for a day, and Mayu with the scene being in Sasshi's arms, all be it Yuki's body, after she feel but these moments have not been together, Yuki has kinda only seen Mayu's perverted side (And when you think about it so has everybody elese, Acchan trying to get Akira and Yuki together because maybe she does not know Mayu's feelings, nor does Takamina, who mentioned nothing in that scene last chapter either) where as Yuki is still unsure of her true feelings for Mayu, or more truthfully has not realized them yet.

I wonder how things will pan out next episode? Will Sasshi tell Mayuyu the truth about the loan sharks, will Mayuyu say how she truly feels for Yuki rather than just being perverted and Yuki, what will she do, she has to tell Mayu about the attempted rape by her teacher at some point surely, I wonder if she will tell Mayu how she feels about her at the same time. As I said that big Mayuki 'talk' still needs to happen at some point, looking forward to the next chapter to be sure!

Other things to note:

Hmm, who is this Harima-kun and what is he doing with Mayuyu?

(Mayu-chan, why the hell did you promised something to this boy?
What THING you had promised to him?
What are you doing with this boy??
Damn it, Mayu!!! I told you to stay out of trouble!!!)

seems as though Yuki is not to happy about this!

and also...

“Mayu-chan, you always bail out on us. And I’m tired of your lame excuses. You’re a part of this club. You have no choice this time.
You must fulfil your duty-call. Or else, I will tell the principal about your hijacking into our school database system.
Now, you choose, cross-dressing today, or getting expelled tomorrow..!!!”

What is Mayuyu doing with the database system, and how do these boys know, seems as though Mayuyu might have some explaining to do to Yuki.....

Done, finally done!!!!  :yawn:

man tired after all that!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »
^

I know a double post but tried editing post above and it kept crashing!

Man that was a long bloody review post wasn't it, geez I know you wanted long Anzai but this was just silly!  :doh: Blimely there was alot to geth through this chapter, not so much next one pleaze anzai, not sure I can take it!  :panic:

anzai48

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
Oh. My. God.

oddball......
I'm reading your comment, like now...... :inlove:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:30:33 PM by anzai48 »

anzai48

« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
Mayu mentioning that she did not like Sae dating Yuki and Yuki getting the wrong meaning, Mayu's jealousy causing problems here I think and Yuki not picking up on it.

.... Yuki is hurt because after that she thinks that is all Mayuyu thinks of her, that she cares for her because she's Sae's sister, but Yuki cares for her because she likes Mayu on her own, but also because of Sae and also because she perhpas feels something for Mayu too, it's her confused feelings.

And in turn Mayuyu knows she was bad to say that, but feels as though she cannot take it back and feels stupid saying it, but in turn is mad when Yuki goes on to compare Mayu with her brother, Mayu still feels of course that maybe Yuki only loves her brother and not her so of course she is mad at Yuki for that because she loves Yuki.

They really care about each other, but they always end up saying something stupid to each other, or saying something that hurt each other's feeling.
They're always playing those game.
Deep down they know they love each other, but they got a funny way to show how much they care of each other.  XD

Mayu first:
Well not alot here for Mayuyu as Sasshi, the one moment is rather a bizzare double moment for me, first of all it was for the image of Yuki carrying Sasshi briday style (body-wise) made me smile  :wub: Secondly, and more importantly we see Mayu here perhpas being a bit more true to her feelings for Yuki, there is no perversion in Mayuyu her, she does not try and touch Yuki up or sneak a kiss, she is just happy being that close to Yuki's body, to be held by her and wanted to stay there, when she called out 'Yuki-chan' instead of Sasshi, it said it all, really great scene for Mayuyu :wub: (resoted the Mayuyu faith in me to!)

Hmm...I didn't think about that before.
I read that scene again, and yes, I just notice that there is no perversion of Mayuyu here...
I wonder why it didn't come crossing my mind (about Mayu stealing a kiss on Yuki[Sasshi]'s lips while they were in a bridal style).

But maybe it's because we need a one-step-forward development on Mayu's character.
Mayu's more than just a perverted oshiri-girl.
So that she will deserve to be loved by Yuki.

Right, Sasshi next:
Sasshi understands alot more about Yuki's courage and herself, yes you can have a powerful body and all that but Sasshi realizes that however tough you are sometimes you need the courage to do so and also you need those around you to protect you, I think Sasshi always knew that Yuki was tough physically but not how tough mentally she was as well, it was sweet in a way that Sasshi wished Yuki to be there, even though she was in Yuki's body

Yes, and from this incident, Sasshi will realize something: courage is more important than a strong body.
Sasshi already have that courage in her when she fight out Kitarie and the bomb-threat (Chapter 15. An Enemy From My Past).
Now she just need to to maintain her courage, and forge herself mentally (not just physically).

And last but not least Yuki:
lets start with the 'Yuki revenge plan' LOL poor Yuki is not a bad or naughty girls so of course all of these failed  :lol:
she cant bring herself to ruin Mayu's future because however mad she may be at the cyborg she cant do anything bad to her because she cares about her that much (also worth mentioning she does not think of Sae once through any of this!) Though i do like how Mayuyu is accepted as a pervert by her class and that Yuki drew all over her!  :P2

You know why Yuki didn't think of Sae once through any of those?
To be honest, it is because I totally forgot to write about Yuki's thinking of Sae here. Too much Mayuki make me somehow forgot about Saeyuki.  XD
And yet, it turn out to be perfectly fit in this scenario.
When Yuki come to think of it, she might wonder at herself too, of why she forget about Sae during this Mayuki bodyswap, and why she was drawn all over Mayu.

Yuki getting jealous at the confessions, though she is still not 100% sure why, it's a lovely hint at those feelings Yuki has for Mayu mixed up in all her other emotions at the moment. And again she cannot throw the chocolates away because she cannot make Mayuyu cry!  :oops:

The whole danso episode was just sweet, I love how Yuki had her own revelation about Mayuyu when she was in the cyborgs own body, this sums it up

The soft-spot Yuki had for Mayu is just so sweet.  :wub:
I love the danso scene too..... :heart: :heart:

The rape scene was a great scene. The emmotional turmoil Yuki goes through in that momment is immense, the fear of being powerless (something she is unused to) and her fear of Mayu, and herself really getting raped was something else, it's an amazing multi-level experience, not only is thier fear for herself ...... but all for Mayu and still for Mayu, in her weak body, Yuki still fights tooth and nail to save Mayu, escaping in the end.

That's exactly how I feel when I wrote down that rape scene.
Again, I just want to show you that Yuki would willing to do anything to protect Mayu at all cost, even though Yuki is not in her usually-strong state.
It's so amazing, that during all this rape scene, Yuki keep thinking about protecting Mayu's honor all along the way, and not only thinking about herself.

As virgo_shaka had said in page 3: It's the gallant and tender side of Yuki, only for Mayu.

Yuki and Sasshi meeting up was sweet after all that happened to them, It really was a moment of the two people who maybe both wanted the other in that time finding each other and Yuki breaking down in Sasshi's arm was just so touching and shows how far these two have come, a great little scene I must say!   :thumbup

Yuki POV (when she's breaking down in Sasshi's arm): "That is my body!! Sasshi, give me back my body now, so I can beat up that perverted teacher!"

While Sasshi POV: "Yuki, here's your body. I'm giving it back to you. I don't want to be in your body anymore. It's too dangerous for me. I can't take it."

:hiakhiakhiak:

And on getting home Mayuyu is there and is angry at the two because they both have been in fights that was niether of thier faults but Mayuyu does not know this so, in her case actually rightly teels them of (note she mad at Sasshi for damaging Yuki's body) of course its sad that neither girl can tell Mayuyu the truth, Sasshi is protecting the secret that Yuki has only told her about and Yuki, how does Yuki explain to the girl whose body she is in that she had to fight her way out fo being raped?
And poor Yuki cant take anymore and throws all the chocolates at Mayuyu and storms off because she has been so conflicted by all of what has happened to her today...... one step forward, two steps back......

Yes, it wasn't Yuki fault at all. It was Mayu who forced Yuki to go to her school anyway. But yeah, Yuki doesn't know how to tell Mayu about the rape incident.
As for Sasshi, she is a bit at fault. She should just stay at home, instead of wondering around the town and making herself as a living target for Yuki's enemies.

Mayu and Yuki still not had that defining talk or moment to truly bring them together.
(And when you think about it so has everybody elese, Acchan trying to get Akira and Yuki together because maybe she does not know Mayu's feelings, nor does Takamina, who mentioned nothing in that scene last chapter either) where as Yuki is still unsure of her true feelings for Mayu, or more truthfully has not realized them yet.

Acchan, Takamina, and Squirrel doesn't know yet that Mayu&Yuki truly in love with each other.
They only see Mayu's intention in skinshipping Yuki.
The one who can see that Mayu & Yuki really love each other is: Sasshi.

I wonder how things will pan out next episode? Will Sasshi tell Mayuyu the truth about the loan sharks, will Mayuyu say how she truly feels for Yuki rather than just being perverted and Yuki, what will she do, she has to tell Mayu about the attempted rape by her teacher at some point surely, I wonder if she will tell Mayu how she feels about her at the same time. As I said that big Mayuki 'talk' still needs to happen at some point, looking forward to the next chapter to be sure!

I agree. We need more of Mayuki's girl talk to bring them closer together.

Other things to note:
Hmm, who is this Harima-kun and what is he doing with Mayuyu?
and also...
What is Mayuyu doing with the database system, and how do these boys know, seems as though Mayuyu might have some explaining to do to Yuki.....

The Harima-boy and Mayu's hijacking.
It seem Mayu also has some dirty little secret..... :twisted:
 :mon psst:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:58:58 PM by anzai48 »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2012, 12:48:27 AM »
 :OMG: anzai48-san I'm sorry! I didn't knew that my reply is important
*smirk  :twisted: Actually I didn't comment to see if you will miss me...no just kidding I actually tough that
I did reply on 1b but apparently I didn't sorry *bow so to make it up to you I will also comment
on  1b Atsumina first so I will divide into 2 reply first one is of course 1b that I missed and then p2(MaYuki)
So...are you ready for the looong review?  :cathappy:

Hrrm let's see here...
(God forgive me, for I will kill them without mercy.
I will kill Acchan first, and then the Squirrel, and then the Cyborg.
I will kill them right after I get my body back.
And I will get my revenge on Takamina and Sasshi, for standing there not doing anything to help me.)

LoL poor poor Yuki I just can't wonder why Takamina didn't do anything about it...even if it's Yukis body but it's still Yuko&Mayu touching and groping Acchan after all.

Megumi couldn’t take her eyes off the screen on her laptop.
She’s clutching her stomach, trying hard to hold her laugh.

Megumi     : “Hmppfff…...I never knew your little sister can be such a smart, naughty pervert. I’m so proud of her. Fufufu….Bwahahaaa…..Kekekee…”

Umechan smiled wide.
She feel quite satisfied as she saw Yuki suffer the worst in this body-swap incident.

Umechan  : “Well …..That’s the Acchan we know. She’s always full of surprises.”

The four culprits were watching the whole scene right from the start, since our hunter-girls doing the interrogation to Yuki,
the brawling scene between Yuki and Acchan, and the skinship Acchan’s doing with the Oshiri-Sisters.

:bow: Thank you for letting us see their reaction! and thank you again for making Meetan appear in this fic..
 :shocked  :lol:  Waaa! Maachan! LoL poor thing getting "eating-up" by Meetan Maachan might enjoyed it

And the AtsuMina moment was so...awww  :)
For once Acchan can do "dating" stuff with Takamina under the sunlight (in Yukis body of course) but still...
And the holywater ballon VS Shinoda LoL Shinoda will hate Yuki more she is making more trouble for Yuki  :smhid
Umechan would be sooo in troble IF Mariko-sama knew *hehehe
But that's all made up to when Acchan seducing Akira to like falling in love and be on her side/gaining allies?!   :P2

Anyway Yuki did she drink any blood? She was all tired and ended up falling asleep or something right?
TomoTomo scene I was like NOOO! Chiyuu~ Tomochin is so scary!
But then you added "an extra" so I was like *phew so it will work out with them after all.

Ah you added some pictures too in this update  :thumbsup
But but what's with that Mayu GIF?! I wasn't expecting that!
:on bleed: CUTENESS OVER LOAD! *faints damn it I tough it was just a picture and not GIF
so I was chocked when Mayu blinked so freaking adorably cute LoL

I will comment on part 2 MaYuki tomorrow it's getting kind a late and now finally I'm finished as a apprentice and works now regularly as barista YEI! so I celebrated it with my friends, ending up coming home late reading fanfic late replaying late....

Hopefully I see you replaying this when I wake up...
Again thank you for your super awesome fic!  :whistle:
 :sleep: Oyasuminasai!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

anzai48

« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2012, 01:33:12 AM »
Yaaayyy..........I just woke up (it's morning here in my country), and I found your comment.   :gmon twirl:
Finally, The Witch herself is commenting again ........   :grin:
Of course, every comment from everyone is important for me. It keeps me going.  ;)

LoL poor poor Yuki I just can't wonder why Takamina didn't do anything about it...even if it's Yukis body but it's still Yuko&Mayu touching and groping Acchan after all.
  :bow: Thank you for letting us see their reaction! and thank you again for making Meetan appear in this fic..
 :shocked  :lol:  Waaa! Maachan! LoL poor thing getting "eating-up" by Meetan Maachan might enjoyed it

Oww....yeah, now I wonder too, why Takamina let Acchan do skinship with them.
Sometimes I can't find an explanation behind our girls' illogical behaviour.
Or sometimes those things just slipped from my mind, I didn't think about it when I wrote down.
But that what comment is for. -> to supply ideas for the writers.

And the AtsuMina moment was so...awww  :)
For once Acchan can do "dating" stuff with Takamina under the sunlight (in Yukis body of course) but still...

Again, notice that in the end Takamina make an impossible wish: dating Acchan (in her real body) under the sunlight.
There is "the ring", you know......Chiyuu's ring.  :roll:

Anyway Yuki did she drink any blood? She was all tired and ended up falling asleep or something right?

I leave it as open ending.
Which scenario do you want: Yuki did drink the blood? Or Yuki didn't drink the blood?
We know Takamina buy a pack of fresh blood for Yuki at the medical store.

(But to be honest, I just simply forgot to write a detail scene where Yuki decide to drink (or not drink) the fresh blood Takamina giving her.
Too many details, I can't cope all of them in my small brain.  XD

TomoTomo scene I was like NOOO! Chiyuu~ Tomochin is so scary!
But then you added "an extra" so I was like *phew so it will work out with them after all.

Tomochin usually is the dominant one, right?
So, although she's just an apprentice, Tomochin's still dominant.
And Chiyuu keep trying to give Tomochin some lessons how to be a good vampire, but ended up getting ambushed by Tomochin.

Ah you added some pictures too in this update  :thumbsup
But but what's with that Mayu GIF?! I wasn't expecting that!
:on bleed: CUTENESS OVER LOAD! *faints damn it I tough it was just a picture and not GIF
so I was shocked when Mayu blinked so freaking adorably cute LoL

Yukirin was shocked too XD. Because it was Yuki who blinked so freaking adorably cute like that.....LOL  :lol:
There's no way Yuki can resist Cyborg's cuteness overload.....  :roll:

I will comment on part 2 MaYuki tomorrow it's getting kind a late and now finally I'm finished as a apprentice and works now regularly as barista YEI! so I celebrated it with my friends, ending up coming home late reading fanfic late replaying late....

Hopefully I see you replaying this when I wake up...
Again thank you for your super awesome fic!  :whistle:
 :sleep: Oyasuminasai!

Congratulation for your job.... :thumbup

I'll be waiting for your comment again.

You're welcome.....  :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:51:29 AM by anzai48 »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Holy Holiday