JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pealout - New Soul

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 48970 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #1 - Let's Play
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »

I feel so guilty for lurking in the shadows...  :panic:

I've been coming here frequently during my boring transit times on my phone and never left any message or comments because...
the phone is annoying when it comes to commenting....

Sorry for the appearing so late, I've been quite busy with ...Life? Does it count if it only consist of work and textbooks/assignments?

ANyways, Thanks for your updates, they are all so lovely and  :wub: Please continue to provide us with these awesome reading materials.
 :bow: :bow:

*fades back into the shadows*

~imo-k

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
Wow! AtsuMina! :luvluv2: I Love It!~ Acchan Being Pervert... Asking For a Kiss. (Isn't That Obvious?) Lol! Btw, Update Soon! :kneelbow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »
Before writing the side story about the people iloveakb48 requested - because she guessed the couple right - I will post a quote of another side story. Try to guess, who are they.

Her eyes scanned the area carefully.
"Empty."
"Are you sure..?"
"Are you defying my vision?"
"No..."
"Good."
"Hey...can you also see through clothes..?"
"..wha..?"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:30:57 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #2 - Teaser
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »
@kahem:  XD
@haru9210:  :roll:
@Haruko:  XD
@immortal_K: it's ok, i had this 'life' issue this week also...  :bleed eyes: Anyway, I'm glad to know the shadow lurker is at least reading what i write, hehe  :roll:
@Nakamii:  XD

Everyone, thanks for all likes and comments. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

---

Now i present to you the 'Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request'. iloveakb48 guessed right the couple from the teaser, and thus she had an opportunity to choose the people she wants me to write about. Here goes nothing.

Takamina and Tomochin (+ Chiyuu cameo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage

"Oi, Minami."
"Un?"
"Can you..do me a massage again?"
"Does it still hurt?"
"Well, Yui said I'll still occasionally feel pain for a couple of months."
"Ah. Then let's go to the massage room."
"Un."

The fashion queen and the midget headed to the small room with a massage table in it. Tomochin took off her top and a bra and laid down on the table. Minami took of her jacket, washed her hands, and then dipped them in the plate with rosemary and lavender oil.

She started from her friend's neck as she always does a full massage for the fashionista even if it's just for healing purposes - the tsundere isn't good at expressing her gratitude and how much she actually likes Minami's massages, but the midget knows it perfectly, and is happy about that.

Takamina's fingers started slowly and firmly pressing against the curly-haired girl's neck. Then went slowly to the one side of neck, then to the other. They continued pressing all the way down the spine, not forgetting and missing any bone or muscle or any spot on Tomomi's back, going thoroughly through every centimeter of her skin.

Then ponytailed girl dipped her hands in another plate with different oil which had jasmine petals in it and its smell was that of sandalwood and wild roses. Her palms started massaging the bone which was already very perfectly healed, just it had to adapt to its state it is in now.

Imagine you always falling asleep in the same curled pose, lying in your bed. Now suddenly by some force you are made to lie in a different position that is not comfortable for you at all. Of course, after some time you get adjusted to it - because you can't move or change your position, as the force prevents you from doing so.

Then after you already got used to the given position, the force suddenly changes your position again, but still prevents you from moving. Again, you need to adjust to it. Even if the position was comfortable to you some time ago, now it is not anymore as you already got used to the position you were made to lie before. So because of these sudden changes you need more time to get used to this position.

The same was with Tomochin's bone. Just the things were worse for it. After it went out of it's original place, Maririn placed it back. But he couldn't adjust, as the fashionista was stupid enough to move and shoot while the bone went out again. And yet again it was not able to adjust as Yui came and placed it back again. Well, technically back, as if they wanted the bone to go to its original place they needed to go to the hospital.

At the hospital - the bone still was not adjusted to its place - the doctors fixed the bone properly. Now it went through so much changes, that now the bone needs a long time recovery even though it healed perfectly. You know, some bones just hate moving to much..

Takamina's hands were massaging Tomochin's back with such care, so gently, so amazingly, that the latter moaned from contentment.
"Chiyuu wants to massage Tomochin too.." pouted Tomomi who suddenly appeared before the other two.
"So much for the calm massage..." murmured Tomochin.

Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage. THE END.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »
Chiyuu pouting is so cute~

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
Whoops, read the wrong shot. *gets shot*
Lol, but anyways nice one Chiyuu. I want a massage now. XD
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2012, 11:46:02 AM »
Because I promised, I'll answer to your questions right away.

Firstly, let's remember this is some time in the future, when men started going crazy, wanting to kill and destroy all women for the reasons unknown. Let's just say it's some kind of virus, that was spreading from man to man.

Second, even if you read the wrong shot, i think people still have questions, like why i killed Sayaka. Well, it's a war. So people die in these kinds of things, right? So, I had to choose, and here is my decision. Sayaka, Nacchan, Oku.. I even put Chiyuu in coma so to show the strong bonds between her and Tomochin - as the latter believed Chiyuu will wake up, even if it takes lots of years to do so.

And third.. Yes, it's incest, as they are real cousins... Sorry if I didn't warn about it, but it happened so fast, that even I didn't expect it to happen  :nervous :nervous

Anyway, I'm glad you comment on my fics... I wish others would comment at least once in awhile..

Because comments push me forward, and when there are no comments, I start thinking like 'maybe I wrote something offensively..?" 'Was this THAT bad..?' and etc.

But well, Sieka-san, your wish comes true, hehe.

*sakura_drop_ does a virtual massage for Sieka-san* (I heard people telling I'm good at this so  :lol:)

@kahem: :)

Minna, thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:53:42 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
Ahh, how embarrassing, you saw that, I thought you wouldn't, ara... So embarrassing. I was reading a shot, it was clumsy of me not to notice that it wasn't the updated one. Hahaha, omg... :banghead:

I think that clarified things for me though. Mah, if you want to strengthen the bonds of other people then you might as well have to kill a few of them. I understand your point rather well, though its kinda sad, but hahaha, its acceptable.

Uryaaa, it did happen fast, and they really are cousins, omg. Their married too....h-huh....is that even...alright? Are they, um second cousins? From what I remember there's second cousins can marry each other, but not first cousins, its a real taboo because their related.

Sorry if I don't always comment, I'm kind of busy, school and our upcoming graduation, I still have some practices and updates to do, sorry! I'll try to comment as much as often in your updates. :(

I kind of know how you feel though when sometimes I get little comments, it feels like I might have suddenly lost some readers or I've made them lose interest on my writing, I actually don't want to make too much a disappointment in all my updates because I write them rather too lengthy and it sure does take me some time, I would just disappoint myself if I did poorly. XD

Hahaha, thank you for the virtual massage? :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »
Do not be embarrassed, the sequence of these stories is scrambled, so it's okay to mess up, hehe   ;)

Yes, they are second cousins, hehe  XD

Do not push yourself, and comment when you can and when you want  :)

Well, mine are not that lengthy (though DC that will come soon here, will be rather long, hehe - or that's what I hope  :D )

And you're welcome  :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Side Story #2 - Parents

The wind was blowing with it's all might, sending it's strong gusts straight to people's faces. Not that there were lots of people. Just two girls with armor and guns. They were slightly wet, as just recently it was raining, but they had a luck by coming into a shop that had a few good to use towels.

Yukirin's eyes scanned the area carefully.
"Empty."
"Are you sure..?"
"Are you defying my vision?"
"No..."
"Good."
"Hey...can you also see through clothes..?"
"..wha..?"

Mayuyu smirked.
"Well, I was curious, hehe. If you can see through clothes..."
"You're wearing a pink bra with black ribbons, am I right?" teased Yukirin.
".." a slight blush came upon Mayu's cheeks. "You.."
"I do not have the ability to see through clothes. I just know what you wear because I was watching you this morning." chuckled the taller girl.

"B..but I thought you were feeding little Ichiro..."
"Well, he didn't eat that much this time, and fell asleep really fast. I didn't want to waste my precious time, so instead of doing something like learning how to make food, I chose to watch you."
"..."
Yuki suddenly got serious. "Someone's coming.. Prepare."

After few more minutes the girls were indulged in a fight, cleaning yet another city of lecherous men. Somewhere in the huge mansion, in a room with toys there was lying a little boy, whose eyes were wide open. He was scanning the area and giggling, though his face never lost its cyborg expression, not even for a second. His nanny smiled and took him of his bed. It was time to change his diaper.

THE END
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:00:28 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
Mayuki family so cute~

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2012, 12:06:08 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHilovedit. Though I was kinda upset that it ended so quickly for me... :gyaaah: :on cloudeye: :mon tantrum: But oh well, I loved it.  :mon thumb:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Sese

« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:36 AM »
sweet~  :heart:

:heart: it~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline half-baka

• So much feels
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2012, 05:01:11 AM »
woow all the fics are awesome :D  :thumbup  my mayuki feels are just overflowing  :bleed eyes:
i will read the rest if i have time  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :deco:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
Side Story #2 - Parents

He was scanning the area and giggling, though his face never lost its cyborg expression, not even for a second.

Aish... he's truly like his father mother

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »
woo~ the boy is having the traits of Mayuki - "eyes wide opened" and "cyborg expression" said it all! haha :) wonder how they have the baby?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »
REPLIES.

@kahem: ikr? they are really cute~~~

Crossing Crossroads: oh, I'm so glad you liked it  :bow: it ended fast?.. haha...  :nervous I thought it was too long...  :nervous and hard to read, taking into consideration the parts are scattered in not a chronological order... It was an experiment, and I feel it failed... But thank you for liking it~  :bow:

Sese: ah, I'm glad you liked it~~  :bow:

half-baka: you should have read from the very beginning, coz it's one whole story, not separate fics... Just give it a try~ and thanks for liking~  :bow:

stv_wong: yes, he is LOL~ thanks for reading~~

DC2805: haha, you should read the whole story if you wanna know~~ coz it's not a one shot collection, but the whole story~~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »
read the rest of the stories...and got to know mayu and yuki want a baby...tho not much details on the process...thanks, anyway   :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2012, 07:29:17 AM »
Thank you for the fics, there are very good collection of all short of pairing.

It was interesting... although I mostly like Atsumina... but reading your fics are very entertaining too. Great experience for me.

I can't wait to see your other stories.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :theking

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED> TO BE REWRITTEN!!!!!
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2013, 07:00:09 PM »
WOa WANT MORE PORTION OF MAYUKI
BUT ITS ALREADY FIN

GREAT FIC!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pealout - New Soul