JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Tenth Planet

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 126999 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.11~1/10)
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
Another murder huh? Is this killer targetting any specific victims, such as girls living alone? :?

Argh!!!! Stop leaving us with cliffhangers already :angry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 12:53:53 PM »
I have figured out the plot!

Okay, here it goes: Reina died and became Ai's guardian angel, watching over her from the other side. She loves Ai very much and just wants her to be happy and seeing as Risa makes her happy, though Ai doesn't know it yet, Reina is trying to make sure they get together.

By killing anyone who could potentially ruin their relationship! This includes girls that Risa knows personally, girls that go to the same club as Risa and girls who live in the same city as Risa. So, Reina decides that Eri's next, but becomes quite attched to the quirky turtle. Unfortunately, she's still dead, so she can only watch from afar as Eri dates Sayu. In the end, Reina, overcome by her jealously of the living, kills Sayu. And Takagaki lives happily ever after, kicking ass and taking names in their badass Takgaki way.

So, was I close? :lol: :lol:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
^oh man!!!! :lol:
your imagination is  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
XD

@kRisZ: go ahead.. :D

“She lived alone”
it really seem like he targetting girls who live alone..
kill and rape?  :angry:

“Is she okay?”
how come i have a feeling, the reply she get will be "AHHHHHHHHH *vase breaking sound*" XD Xd
since i dont think the guy will let aichan go so easily as she saw his face
and definitely he wanna silent aichan..

and yeah!!
Stop leaving us with cliffhangers! :angry: :angry:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 06:07:11 PM »
^^ LOL~ Baby Tree! Great storyline you have there!

Hai, so desu. How about we end our Japanese convo here, my keyboard's starting to color red *nosebleeds*
- why are you having nose bleed?? LOL

I KNOW!

The guy is interested in Risa.. So when he saw Jun close to Risa in the park, he killed her... then he stalked her to the club...So he saw Risa with the girl and Ai-chan.. He went for Ai-chan..but she got saved by Risa... then he went onwards to the girl that danced with Risa..  Another why he had chose to kill was because so that he can have Risa coming after him from the case!

YES! I GOT IT RIGHT!? LOL~ :P

:mon bat:

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 09:45:55 PM »
Nice TakaGaki story  :wub: :heart:

Keep it up  :twothumbs

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 11:28:01 PM »
Damn!! I Love it >o<

Me mantiene en suspenso =D

I Like Police Fics xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2010, 02:26:38 AM »
At least now we know that Ai isn't the murderer....
Or is there not enough evidence to prove that?.... :hehehe:
What was she doing out so late that night that ended up getting her caught up in a sticky situation like that anyway?...
.....She could still possibly be the murderer  :glasses:
BUT I DON'T WANT HER TO BE!!!  :gyaaah:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
@kurokun
WHO IS IT????????????????????

Sorry I needed to say that but this is a lot of suspense for the chapter
You'll find out sooner or later  :P

@baddie
Another murder huh? Is this killer targetting any specific victims, such as girls living alone? :?

Himitsu   :P2

@rnd-sama
I have figured out the plot!
.R
.e
.a
.d
.s
So, was I close? :lol: :lol:
:shocked  :lol: I hate you  :lol:

@S!Hu!
how come i have a feeling, the reply she get will be "AHHHHHHHHH *vase breaking sound*" XD Xd
You're just like the above quoted commenter  :roll:  :P

and yeah!!
Stop leaving us with cliffhangers! :angry: :angry:
Was it really that cliffhanger? If yes Yay!  :mon fyeah:

@Bishop NI
- why are you having nose bleed?? LOL
Well, I was thinking overly in advance that you'll say some Japanese phrases and I'll be left thinking deep hard how to decipher it and then there the imaginary nosebleed  XD  Damn, do I look like a fool now  :ph43r:

I KNOW!
.R
.e
.a
.d
.s
YES! I GOT IT RIGHT!? LOL~ :P
:fainted:

@LovelyGaki
Nice TakaGaki story  :wub: :heart:

Keep it up  :twothumbs
:mon hi:  and Yay! Thank you  :heart:

@Haruka
Damn!! I Love it >o<

Me mantiene en suspenso =D

I Like Police Fics xD
:mon hi:  Thank you  :love:

@Swtme03
What was she doing out so late that night that ended up getting her caught up in a sticky situation like that anyway?...
.....She could still possibly be the murderer  :glasses:
Arg... you too   :fainted:

@everyone
When I head east someone’s there, when I head west someone’s there too. Arg. You all are making me turn to a dead end.  :imdead:  But still keep them coming, I’ll try to dodge them while I’m still alive and kicking.  :mon kungfu:   :grin:

UPDATE 12

“She woke up just a few minutes after you left”

“She seems fine to me” she continued while taking her vision toward the closed glass door. The doctor was inside along with a nurse doing medical checkup.

“I’ll talk to her after the doctor’s over.”

“Don’t worry Gaki-san, I got this covered.”

“Un, take care. Bye.”

Just after Eri hang her phone up the doctor stepped out from the room and so Eri walked toward him.

When the doctor noticed her, he paused and spoke “You’re the one with her right?” he asked Eri and Eri said yes. “The patient is physically okay. Although there’s no signs of psychological trauma at this moment but I highly suggest she sees a counselor. She can check out in the morning.” Eri nodded, thanked the doctor and bowed as the doctor left. She then stepped inside the room making Ai looked at her.

“Hello” She greeted the patient with a smile. Ai looked like she was in deep thought, as if looking for something that she had no idea what, while she was staring at Eri.

“We've met at the club a few days back” when Ai was still somewhat confused at her last statement she continued “I was with Risa at that moment” Eri then gave out a sweet smile making Ai smile back.

“You remember now?” Eri asked in a cheery voice.

“Yes, I now remember” Ai said while blushing a little. How can she forget that evening? That day was a big part of her life as she took her first step on her new real journey. She made her biggest decision in her mature life after Reina’s absence on that same day... to forget, let go and start anew... and this time for real. She made a promise to Reina that what happened between them will never happen with her and Risa again. A promise she intends to keep this time.

“My name is Ai Takahashi” she slightly bowed her head as she introduced herself.

“How are you feeling?”

“I feel okay, thank you”

“That’s good.” knowing that and sensing that the patient feels comfortable she started to do her job, clock is ticking and the perpetrator’s still on the loose, time is not on their side at this moment.

“Would you mind if I ask you a couple of questions about the incident?” the cop asked which made Ai stiffen for a moment but she gave Eri the go signal a few seconds after.

“What were you doing in that place on that hour?” she asked in a calm and friendly voice.

Ai paused for a moment, looked at her hands which were on top of a pillow nestled above her lap the hospital provided. “I went out to buy some medicine. I had a headache last night and when I checked and found out that I ran out of med, I went to the drugstore. When I already had what I needed, I walked back to my car which was parked some distance away from the store, that’s when I saw the man” Ai’s lips was quivering when she told Eri what had happened.

“Do you know him?”

“I can’t really recognize him. He was there standing a few meters away from me with a stick in his hand. At first I pretended I didn’t see him, but he lunged forward, that’s when I panicked and ran, I looked for help but no one was there and he followed me until I tripped and fell. I thought that was my end and so I closed my eyes waiting for my dreadful fate, and then I heard someone shouted that’s when I found you in that alley” Ai was now trembling and crying as she relived the incident. She was now hugging her pillow and rocking her upper body back and forth.

Eri could do nothing except to move closer and put both of her arms around the patient’s body to comfort her. “Shhss, it’s okay. We will make sure that that man will never get near you again.” The cop uttered as she hugged the still shaking girl.

“Where is she?”

:)   Freshly written  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 12~1/11)
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
Ah, poor Ai. Seems like the trauma is finally setting in.
She made a promise to Reina that what happened between them will never happen with her and Risa again. A promise she intends to keep this time.
So she did kill Reina?! :shocked

:lol: I hate you :lol:
Haha, as long as I got a laugh. I'll stop giving you a hard time, for now.  XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »
HA! I'll edit later!

EDIT: ^SOB~ Baby Tree was faster!

Oh well..... i wonder why i keep having this idea too that Ai-chan had killed Reina! lol..even as i doubt so~

Let Risa go to Ai-chan! Faster faster! XD *Give Risa a camel!*

:mon bat:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 03:02:48 PM by amEthystx »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »
@baddie

Himitsu   :P2
Aww Come on~ You can whisper it to me. Promise I won't tell anyone :P

“She woke up just a few minutes after you left”
:onioncheer:

“We've met at the club a few days back”
*pump fists into the air* It was Ai who "raped" Risa! (though I shouldn't be happy about Risa getting raped :P)

She made her biggest decision in her mature life after Reina’s absence on that same day... to forget, let go and start anew... and this time for real. She made a promise to Reina that what happened between them will never happen with her and Risa again. A promise she intends to keep this time.
Reina's absence? Wait a minute...you mean Reina didn't die? She left Ai? Or Ai left her? :dunno:

Ai was now trembling and crying as she relived the incident. She was now hugging her pillow and rocking her upper body back and forth.
Aww poor girl :mon hanky: Get Risa there! Now! :mon cheek:

“Where is she?”
Missing the bean already?  :mon misch:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »
Ai has gone through some traumatic stage, hmm, that seems rough for her now, well keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 06:36:20 PM »
You surprise me xD

Thanks for this updates =)

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
Dios... :shocked

I'm starting to think that Ai-chan killed Reina too... :shocked

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »
@rnd-sama
So she did kill Reina?! :shocked
Says who?  :shocked

Haha, as long as I got a laugh. I'll stop giving you a hard time, for now.  XD
Umm... thanks.?.  :P

@Bishop NI
Let Risa go to Ai-chan! Faster faster! XD *Give Risa a camel!*
<Insert C's pink camel here>  XD

@Baddie
Sorry I don’t trust people with Baddie in their name.  :roll:

*pump fists into the air* It was Ai who "raped" Risa!
:cow:

Reina's absence? Wait a minute...you mean Reina didn't die? She left Ai? Or Ai left her? :dunno:
:pimp:

@kurokun
Ai has gone through some traumatic stage, hmm, that seems rough for her now, well keep up the good work
:)2

@Haruka
You surprise me xD

Thanks for this updates =)
Thank you for reading  :D

@Trey-trey
Dios... :shocked

I'm starting to think that Ai-chan killed Reina too... :shocked
:shocked   :D

UPDATE 13

Risa’s face showed exhaustion, her eyes had somewhat black circles around it. Her skin texture showed the stress she’s carrying. Her body was slouching giving out a worn-out aura. Who could not get tired after a series of less-sleep nights? She was fishing for her house keys with closed eyes, battling against sleep and could only hope that she won’t pass out outside her house, when she got a hold of it her phone rang. Being tired and sleepy, she took her phone out from her jacket and flipped it open without looking on the screen.

“Niigaki here” she said before letting out a yawn which was fairly loud, not minding if it was rude or not.

“So tired?” stunned Risa unexpectedly dropped her house keys onto the floor from her hand and her eyes turned wide awake upon hearing the caller’s voice, but remained speechless.

“Someone cut your tongue?” teased by the caller. Risa turned around and there she saw her smiling neighbor who waved her other hand at her when they met eye to eye.

“Good... morning?” she faltered a greeting and hesitantly waved back.

“Are you hungry? I made bread and pancakes” Ai said still having her sweet smile plastered on her face.

“...”

“Why don’t you come over for a sec and have your tummy be filled before you go to bed?”

Risa could only manage to nod while she took a slow step towards her neighbor’s house after flipping close her phone. But before she could reach to her waist level gate, she stumbled when she miscalculated her steps, making Ai chuckle at the scene she had just witnessed. Risa hurriedly got up and gave out an embarrassing smile while shouting “I’m okay, I’m okay” which made Ai chuckle more. After the entertaining occurrence and the laughter died down, Ai signaled Risa to come and get in.

~~~

“Who wrecked your kitchen?”

“I seldom make bread” she said while she gestured for her visitor to sit down.

“Oh... I thought you hated pancakes”

“Nah, actually I love them” Said Ai while she placed her visitor’s plate on the table along with a cup of coffee, making Risa cheered up after smelling the aroma. Ai took her plate and cup from the counter and put them across her visitor’s and sat down.

“Itadakimasu” they said in unison

Risa could not help but throw some glances towards Ai who was concentrating on her food. The girl looks even cuter when she eats.

“Stop staring. It makes me uncomfortable” the owner of the house said without even looking at Risa. Taken by surprise she slightly leaped from her seat, which earned another chuckle from Ai.

“How did you get my number?’ Asked Risa when the laughter subsided.

“From your friend Eri, a couple of hours ago”

“Oh” she replied after sipping her coffee. “Oh, I almost forgot. How are you?!” Risa asked worried

“As you can see, I’m okay”

“Are you sure? What did the doctor tell you? No internal injuries? No serious injuries? She asked successively whilst standing up and hurriedly walking towards Ai, checking if there was any.

“Hey, I’m okay. Relax” She said while raising her arm and absentmindedly putting it against Risa’s upper torso. The girl froze and looked into Ai’s eyes. Risa’s eyes were filled with caring feelings at first but eventually it was being replaced with burning desire. The moment stood still but Risa’s emotion multiplied as the second went by and Ai was feeling the same as they stared eye to eye. Risa moved her right hand toward the sitting Ai who was still nestling her arm on Risa’s pounding chest. She then wiped away some flour that was on Ai’s chin. Slowly she moved in closer, struggling with her boiling sensation within her, but decided to only hug Ai at the end.

“I’m very glad that you’re safe and okay” Risa quivered and kneeled before Ai as she continued her hug. Ai embraced back the girl and they stayed in that position for quite a while. After a few minutes, Ai tried to break the hug but Risa didn’t budge, and so Ai let the position stay for another couple of minutes. Feeling numb for being in that position for a longer period, Ai slightly nudged the girl who was still clinging onto her, when she didn’t move a bit, that’s when she realized the girl fell asleep.

“Silly” Ai softly uttered. She then carried the girl and laid her down on the couch. Left her there for a sec and returned with a pillow and a blanket. She then tucked the blanket snugly around Risa. Leaned in and kissed the exhausted cop on the forehead and whispered “Sweet dreams my dear.”

:)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 13~1/12)
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2010, 04:13:07 PM »
*hop in*
skip the previous chp comment..XD..
*hop out*

*hop in to comment again*
“Are you hungry? I made bread and pancakes” Ai said still having her sweet smile plastered on her face.
aichan make the move!!
go go

the owner

Risa could not help but throw some glances towards Ai who was concentrating on her food. The girl looks even cuter when she eats.
aichan definitely look more cuter whenever she eat..XD
too concentrate

She then wiped away some flour that was on Ai’s chin. Slowly she moved in closer, struggling with her boiling sensation within her, but decided to only hug Ai at the end.
KR!!!!!!! :angry:
WHY!!!!
geee..i expect a kiss!!!   :angry: :angry:
 XD :lol:

Ai embraced back the girl and they stayed in that position for quite a while.
just go to the bedroom and hug longer.. :D

Leaned in and kissed the exhausted cop on the forehead and whispered “Sweet dreams my dear.”
awwwww :wub: :wub: :wub:

expect another update soon!!!

*hop out again*

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »
@Baddie
Sorry I don’t trust people with Baddie in their name.  :roll:
Awwww *pouts* I don't eat kids. Serious! At least not anymore :lol:

:pimp:
I'm gonna stick with my theory for now. Ai's been burned when Reina breached their relationship and moved town to start anew. Then the rest of the story as per chapter 1 onward. Am i right?

:lol:

“I seldom make bread”
I feel sorry for Risa. Is that bread safe for consumption? :lol:

Ai slightly nudged the girl who was still clinging onto her, when she didn’t move a bit, that’s when she realized the girl fell asleep.
What a way to blow the opportunity, Risa :P But at least it gives Risa a chance for...
v
v
v
v
v
She then carried the girl and laid her down on the couch. Left her there for a sec and returned with a pillow and a blanket. She then tucked the blanket snugly around Risa. Leaned in and kissed the exhausted cop on the forehead and whispered “Sweet dreams my dear.”
What better way to infiltrate your target's fortress :w00t:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »
Says who there’s another chapter. Ai already whispered the words unsaid  :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2010, 04:40:07 PM »
^if u gonna stop here, i gonna kill you   8)
XD XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »
 :shocked

:mon rush:

XD

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Tenth Planet