JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL

Author Topic: ✰ Let Me Love You ✰ -- [Marikojiyuu] -- Chapter 1  (Read 8454 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰ Let Me Love You ✰ -- [Marikojiyuu] -- Chapter 1
« on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
I abandoned Atsumina!!!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
KIDDING~~  XD XD
just trying to write main pairing other than Atsumina  :) :)
First time writing Marikojiyuu~  Anyone interested?

Poster credit to yanouchi-san

LET ME LOVE YOU
Fate Brings Us Together but Destiny Brings Us Apart

==============
-- Prologue --
==============

In the early morning, the sun is rising, the bird is singing... a tall figure stands in front of his cafe shop, ignoring the cold weather, taking a deep breath of this fresh air and smiling to the morning sun. He is wearing cafe uniform in white long sleeves shirt with simple black vest and black trousers. His short brown hair was combed neatly, ready to operate his business. Footsteps were printed on the white snow road as he walked inside to set up his cafe shop, no one can guess he is a cripple just by looking at his appearance. His right leg was broken by an incident... seven years ago...

"Morning, boss!" an energetic young lad greeted from behind.

He simply nodded and went to the kitchen, preparing all the ingredients and setting up the utensils, glasses, cups and plates carefully while the young lad is doing his work on setting up the tables and chairs. Hearing the slight sound of wind bell moving, he went to the front door to greet his customer. For his surprise, the customer is a five years old boy.

"Ohayou! My little customer" greeted the young lad, "What can I do for you?"

"White coffee!" said the little boy as he climbed to the chair in front of the counter.

"Already drink coffee in this age?" asked the young lad, "Do you want a hot milk instead?"

The boy jumped off the chair and kicked that young lad's leg, "Don't you hear me? I said white coffee!"

"Ouchh..." The young lad kneel down and rub his leg. "You little brat..." He sent a glare to the boy.

"What happened, Kuu?" asked the boss as he walked out from kitchen.

"He kicked me!!" the young lad named Kuu complained.

"Nice kick, boy" said the boss and Kuu narrowing his eyes on him. The charming boss walked to the boy and lifted him up to the chair, slightly pats his head.

"You are... cripple?" asked the boy and the boss simply nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

The moment when Kuu looked at them, somehow they look really resemble each other. That short dark hair has the similar style as his boss’ and that kind of arrogant aura represents his boss appearance but those two innocent black orbs were calming if you looked at them. Kuu keeps mumbling at the two of them while making white coffee. Two minutes later, Kuu walked to them with white coffee ready in his hands.

"Here's your white coffee, kid"

The boy picked up the cup and took a slip, "Heck! This is awful!"

"What?!" Kuu almost shouted at the boy. He clenched his fist and keep calm.

The boss glared at Kuu and took a slip, there's nothing wrong with the coffee. "Can you tell me why you don't like this taste?"

"This is better" the boy took out a bottle with a bit coffee left in it, "I want to fill it but the coffee he made is awful"

"Let me taste it for a bit" said the boss as he taste the coffee. His eyes widen when the coffee smoothly running on the tongue and went through his throat. It's been a long time since he had this taste. He's been longing for this scent, the taste he used to have every morning.

Another sounds of the wind bell revealed a couple walking into the cafe. A gorgeous looking woman with a handsome man walking beside her. The man is shorter than the woman, he is showing his deep dimples and calling the boy's name.

"Maru" He waved to the boy, signaling him to come over.

"Mommy! Papa!" The boy ran to the man he called papa.

"Ma...ri...o...?!" said the gorgeous lady when her eyes met the boss.

"Boss, you know her?" asked Kuu, looking at her stunned boss.

"Haruna, Yuu..." said the boss - Mario with emotionless face, "So, he is your son... Maru, nice name" Mario tried to fake a smile. He turned his back on them and walked away, "Take care of the quests, Kuu. I need to clean the kitchen"

"Please have a seat this way" Kuu guided those quests to have a seat and served them.

-------------------
While inside the kitchen, Mario clenched his fists, trying to control all the emotion inside him but still… the tears were falling down on his face.

“Haruna…”

TBC?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ✰ Let Me Love You ✰ -- [Marikojiyuu]
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 08:07:58 PM »
This is really interesting although past love sucks :P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:16:47 PM »
Aaaaahhh, MariKoji in the past, KojiYuu in the present, which will be the future? Haruna seems like she still has a little love left for Mario, too. :o

Interesting!! It's rare to have MariKojiYuu centered story :D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:19:05 PM »
this story sounds interesting
past and current love... wonder which one will win in the end  :)

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
maru is the son of yuu or mario :shocked:
i confused because of his name
but i prefer kojiyuu more than mariharu :( XD

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 03:35:22 AM »
Owh MariKojiYuu...its rare to see this...interesting...can't wait for the next update...XD

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 08:06:44 AM »
Uhuhu so pity Mario... I think Maru is Mario's son.. From the name we can see (Ma)rio Ha(ru)na lol
I wish in the end it would be MariHaru, please lol haha
Please update soon! So curious with this story :)
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »
kojiyuu yay! :')   :lol: thanks for the fic  :bow: :thumbsup
HOPE THIS WILL BE KOJIYUU  XD

Silent reader for now

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 11:18:11 AM »
Ah...Maru is Haruna and Mario' son

And something happened that Mario and Haruna broke up

Now Haruna is with Yuu... and they are married... or something

Interesting... love triangle...

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the nice fic.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »
MariKojiYuu  :luvluv1:

Maru is Mario and Haruna son right?

What happen in the past?

Curious curious curious...

KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰ Let Me Love You ✰ -- [Marikojiyuu] - Chapter 1
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »
I'm so late to update this fic  :cry:
At least I still update.. hehe...
So happy to see comments from readers and the thankyou-ers  :D
Hope you enjoy this fic minna  :)

and also.. thanks to yanouchi for making me a poster for this story. Thank you yanouchi-san!

LET ME LOVE YOU
Fate Brings Us Together but Destiny Brings Us Apart

CHAPTER ONE
==============  ================  ================

My name is Shinoda Mario, the famous model in Japan. I have career, house, and a beautiful wife. I live the happiest life ever with luxury and beauty wife accompany me everyday. Not until one day... an accident happened and got my right leg broken. I've became a cripple... no jobs and no life.. Spending my time in hospital for two months as useless man. Everyone neglecting me, one by one went out of my life. Friends, co-workers, relatives, all of them be around me just for money... My wife is the only one who willingly to take care of me. She works as a hostess in night club to earn living fee. I am just an useless man staying at home and do nothing. I can do nothing but drinking. I've became a drunk since then... all the money she earned, I spend it all to buy this stupid drink...

======================
Two years after the accident

"Ughh..." Mario woke up holding his head, the diziness is killing him.

"Are you okay?" Her wife sat beside him and handed him a cup of white coffee. Special white coffee made by her precious wife.

"Thanks" said Mario while taking the coffee. Then he spotted a bruise on his wife's arm, he lifted his head and found a wound on her wife's cheek. He shocked and dropped the coffee. The hot coffee spilled on his right leg.

"Oh no..." His wife panicked and tried to wipe off the hot coffee from his leg but Mario stopped her.

"It's okay, I feel nothing" Mario said with cold expression.

"It's hot" Haruna ignored him and took tissue to wipe off the coffee but Mariko pulled her arm and pushed her away. Haruna trippled and fell to the ground, her shoulder bumped on the edge of table desk beside her. She bite her lips and bear the pain.

"Haruna..." Mario moved toward his wife and hugged his wife, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it"

"I know" Haruna smiled and gently rubbed her husband's back, "I'm okay"

Mario pulled back and touched the bruise on Haruna's face, "Did I hit you again?"

Haruna simply smiled and shook her head, "No, I was careless and fell down" She withdrew herself and support her husband to bed, "You stay here, I go to bring your breakfast"

Before Haruna walked away, Mario held her wrist, "You don't need to bring it here, I can go to dining room"

"I want to spoil you" said Haruna as she pinched Mario's nose and placed a kiss on his forehead.

===============
Akiba Night Club

"What can I help you, mister?"

When the night come, Haruna has to go working at the night club as hostess. She is wearing red color tight dress, ended above knees and bringing a note in her hands. Due to her husband condition, she has no choice but to work as hostess in Akiba night club, because the tips she gets there were known with big amount. She only do table service like taking drink order and fill up the drink. Sometimes, there're these troublesome clients who like to harassing hostesses, especially Haruna.

"Nice body~" said one of the client as he slapped Haruna's butt.

Haruna was surprised and accidentally spilled the drink on client's shirt. "I'm sorry, I'll go get dry towel for you" Haruna apologized immediately but the client didn't get easy on her.

The client gets mad and pulled Haruna's wrist, pushed her to the couch. He trapped Haruna between him and the couch, leaning forward dangerously, "Why don't you have some fun with us, huh?"

This man and his friends were laughing in the VIP room. Haruna kicked the man away and hurriedly ran to the door but she got pulled back into the room once again. Haruna cried for help, wishing that someone could get in and rescue her. Four man were in the room pinned Haruna down on the floor. She keeps struggling to free herself but those men were more stronger than her. Tears flowing from her eyes when one of them ripped her collar, revealing her smooth skin.

"Mario..." Haruna whispered inside her heart, wishing her husband could be here and save her.

"What are you doing there!!" a man rushed into the room and pulled those clients away from Haruna. "Four men bullying a girl? You disgraced man's pride" This person took off his coat and put it on Haruna, help her to stand up.

"None of your business! Guys, get him!!"

Four of the clients launched attack on this man when he is helping Haruna to stand up. Without looking to his back, he launched a kick and sent one of the clients to the ground. He smiled at Haruna and told her to move back while he cleans those bastard. Two clients attack from sides, this man bend down and caused two of them hitting each other's face, down to the ground. The last client took out a pocketknife and rushed to the man from behind.

"Look out!" Haruna cried as she saw the knife.

The man managed to dodge in time but still not so fast to avoid the knife. His left arms got scratched by the knife, forming a tiny red line on it. He gave that bastard an upper cut and hit right on his chin, sending him unconscious to the ground. Haruna was amazed by his strenght, though he is short and tiny. He managed to knocked down four men who are taller and bigger than him.

"Are you okay, Harunyan?" asked the man as he walked toward Haruna.

"I'm fine, thank you" Haruna bowed to this man and then she realized there's something wrong, why did he called her Harunyan? She straighten herself and tilted head, "Harunyan?"

The man laughed and poked Haruna's nose, "Don't you recognize me, airhead?"

Haruna narrowed her eyes and took a good look on this man. The man smiled, showing his deep dimples, waiting for Haruna's answer. Holding her chin, Haruna closed her eyes to process her memories. After a minute, she opened her eyes and hugged this man with big bear hug, jumping around happily.

"Yuu-chan!! You are Yuu-chan, right?"

"I'm so glad you still remember me, Harunyan" Yuu hugged back. "We haven't seen each other after graduated from high school, what are you doing here?"

Haruna withdrew herself with a sad smile, "I'm working here, as hostess"

"You work here? The last information I got is you and Mario were married? Why are you working here?"

Before Haruna can answer, the night club manager came into the room and saw four clients were lying on the floor unconscious. Without knowing things, she walked to Haruna and scold her, "Oh my, what happened here? Stop creating trouble for me!!"

Yuu pissed and took out a stack of cash, "From now on, she serves only me. Is it enough?" He threw it on the manager's face.

"Enough... enough..." answered the manager as her eyes were sticked on the money in her hands, "But..." she smiled cunningly, "Oshima-san, this will only last for a week"

"I'll pay again next week" Yuu held Haruna's hand and walked out from the room.

"Yuu, you don't have to-"

Yuu paused and turned to face Haruna, still holding her hand, "Haruna, quit this job. I'm curently looking for a secretary, would you like to help me? I'll pay double for you"

"Yuu-chan, I... I..."

"I can't stand to see you work in a place like this. Come with me, okay?"

"Take off your hands from my woman!!" A tall figure pulled Yuu's hand from Haruna and pushed him to the wall, punched his face.

"Mario!!" Haruna yelled and stopped Mario from beating Yuu more further. "Mario, stop!! He is Yuu, our friend from high school!!"

Mario stopped and glared at the person Haruna called friend. He pissed and pulled Haruna for a kiss, a deep kiss in front of Yuu. After the kiss, Mario smirked at Yuu then gently held Haruna's hand, "I bought curry and came to pick you, let's go home"

Yuu sighed looking that couple walked away. Edge of his lips were bleeding due the attack from Mario. He surely didn't hold back when he hit Yuu. Maybe Mario don't remember Yuu but he remembers Mario, once the charming prince in high school and the famous model in Japan. Yuu almost can't recognize the current Mario, his charming aura was gone, his hair and face was messy with whiskers and mustache. The worse... he becomes cripple...

"Haruna..." Sadness fill in Yuu's eyes when he imagined how hard life is for Haruna.

To be continue......

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ✰ Let Me Love You ✰ -- [Marikojiyuu] -- Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 09:37:59 PM »
Yuu saves Haruna from danger and Mario comes in to get his wife.

It was considerate of Yuu but seems to run deep with their past
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 11:29:00 PM »
it's very interesting fic
i wonder how haruna married yuu
and i wonder how feeling that haruna had to yuu and mario
because haruna seem love mario very much :cry:
maybe she didn't love yuu :smhid
i think at last it's maybe mariharu
but i prefer kojiyuu :(

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 12:36:55 AM »
I can't !!!  :( it's really sad  :cry:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 04:53:52 AM »
story form the past!!
Haruna wanted to spoil Mario...
I wonder what happened after
Yuu showed up at the perfect time... nice save :)
How did Haruna end up marrying Yuu??
Thanks for the update!

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 11:46:10 AM »
This is interesting, although it also made me quite sad. Even though I want KojiYuu, I feel sad for Mario. Please update soon!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 11:47:39 AM »
An update at last... Yeah...

Ah... Mario become a DV... and also a drunker....

Poor Haruna... got abused everyday... and also still wanted to take care of Mario..by working in night club...

Because he was her husband.. and she still hoped one day he would turn back to his real self...

Oh my... she was nearly got raped... luckily Yuu was there to save her...

Even paid for her service so that she would not get in trouble...

And even offer her a job to work as his secretary... That's a very nice offer...

But Mario just came suddenly... and punched Yuu... and marked his territory by kissing Haruna possesively in front of Yuu...

Ah... Yuu felt very sorry for Haruna for being with the current Mario and having to have a hard life due to Mario

Why did Mario hit Yuu...?

Did Mario really not recognize Yuu?

What would Yuu do to save Haruna?

Would Yuu take Haruna away from Mario?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
Oh man, Mario :(
And poor Haruna.....
And good guy Yuu....

I'll add more comment later =3

Meanwhile, thanks for the update
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 09:46:22 AM »
OMG!! Why so sad!! T^T
-Umm...Mario...a model in Japan, and now?
-Can't believe that Haruna almost being raped...
-Ahh!! Yuu-kun saved Haruna...Well, Mario..doesn't recognize Yuu-kun?
-Bwaa!! Damn it!! So sad...
-But i still looking forward for da' next one!!~!~
-Pls update soon!! It's sooooo interesting!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:58:54 PM by Dieyg48 »
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL