JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kimi to Machi Made

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 349738 times)

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »
Went to the Hello!Project shop and most of the individual Riena photo's were sold out. Nice to know she has plenty of fans over here but wasn't too good for me. I had to buy the whole sets.

Last time I've ordered Reina's PB, my order got automatically canceled because they've said that the PB is already sold out in Japan...I can't believe it. But hoooray for Reina though for having her PB sold out in just few weeks. She's amazing. :hee:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2007, 11:58:18 PM »
glad to know she is popular, although i already knew that... with her cuteness and persona, who wouldn't? 

anyway, u guys before mention a recent interview, when was this?  is it downloadable? where can i find it?

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
Thats nice of you Loli and I do know how that feels when Typin gon the keyboards in Japan  :dizzy:

But that is nice to hear that her items are sold out there, well too bad there wasnt just enough for you though.

Reina will always Rock~!!!
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
  • NEEDS TO COME BACK HERE MORE :)
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2007, 09:00:59 PM »
Damn, Reina's evil. I just know it. Skull+Evil Look+SexyLook+MoreSexyLook+Shoulder Expose = Pure Evil.

:o

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]
[BIG BANG] - T.O.P. Is BAMF!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »
Ah that collage of her as a loner made me want to give her a cuddle! It's horrible being shunned. She may be a slight outcast, but I love her all the more for it :heart:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »
Damn, Reina's evil. I just know it. Skull+Evil Look+SexyLook+MoreSexyLook+Shoulder Expose = Pure Evil.

That's why I love her!  :luvluv2: Or at least those are some reasons XD

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »
Reina was a bit of a "loner" in the past by now look! She is so chummy with koha ->http://youtube.com/watch?v=gpxoyL0vVg4
Fany Power<3

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2007, 02:19:39 AM »

I think that one should be pure badass style too. :wahaha:

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2007, 04:30:02 AM »
Reina have been really friendly with Koharu lately. Always seen them together in making of PV adn other stuffs.  Even though Reina is a little older than Koharu, I like how short she is compare to koharu.

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2007, 04:35:36 AM »
Yeah, I saw one episode of HM where she was laughing with Koharu like lmfao laugh ;o
One more thing to say

I WANT HER EYES!
ALL I WANT. ALL I NEED. :O so I can be evil like her too. Except the skull / sexy look / shoulder expose =o

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2007, 04:44:47 AM »
Her big round eyes and puffy cheeks is what charm most fans. lol ^_^!  Everytime I look at her, just want to pinch those cheeks. lol

Having big round eyes is quite normal for Asian, since I do see that a lot.

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2007, 04:47:12 AM »
Yeah, but IMO what makes her look attractive are her eyes and mouth lmao and her small nose hahaha.

But I still like Risako Sugaya better =D

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2007, 05:02:16 AM »
Yes, Risako Sugaya is very cute, close to Reina's level cute, but since I knew Reina first, she will always be at the top of my fav list. Also not much of a berryz fan.  Reina's killer winks is what made me love her so much. -_O

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »
Reina's death glare is all I wanted too. Instant KO.  :ding:

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2007, 05:56:18 AM »
Reina's solo perf in Morning Musume Fanclub Tour in Hong Kong is the best.  She winks soooo many time that I even lost count. LOL ^_^ Only half way, I was already in heaven.  :imdead:

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2007, 07:16:00 AM »
lolli you are awesome! :D Sorry I am only able to PM you now, this week I was busy with school works XD;

I found other Reina fanarts, very good :D!

And some others... But my connection is very slow-- c'mon imageshack! ~_~

And even if Reina a loner, I am willing to be glued to her 24/7 :heart:

By the way Dragonlord, about what you said Reina is shorter than Koharu, all my friends who was around when I was watching the making of Egao Yes Nude PV, all said that they thought Reina is younger than Koha :D.

Having big round eyes is quite normal for Asian, since I do see that a lot.
Are you referring to East Asians? O_O

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2007, 08:53:57 AM »
Another cute thing about Reina is that she is one of if not the smallest in MM atm, so when she is next to the other memebers it makes her look even cuter, esp when she was standing next to Koharu...soo cute!! ;D :D

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2007, 02:12:19 PM »
About the big eyes, I was refering to most chinese, some japanese, and a few vietnamese.

Being short does have its positive sides, since it does make people seem a lot younger than they really is.  Being short is good, but Mari short, well, that is kind of scary. Did not know that people can be that short. lol

When there was still 15 members in Morning Musume, it was hard to see Reina relate to anyone.  She was kind of out there and seem really lonely.  In the sixth generation physical test, she got most of the high score, but in the crap girl test, her score is pretty low. I was surprised

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2007, 03:04:01 PM »
i like short girls, actually, i think they're so cute and adorable when they act like that and the short adds points to their cuteness.  good to know that she found someone in the group, but sometimes it kinda funny see reina and koharu together cuz koharu is taller than her but is younger than her.  but in a very good way. before koharu, reina was the youngest one in the group rite?  sometimes i feel like that kind of connection makes people closer since they have something in common.  but something like that is such a small thing it probably won't even count.

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2007, 05:52:05 PM »
Reina is just like a kitty.  When it happy it is very cute and cuddly, but when it mad it can scratch your eyes out. lol  I wonder when Reina's cat image all started. The farest I can track is when she was playing with a cat in her first pb.

The ability to look younger what your age, is one of Asian greatest traits.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:52:57 PM by Dragonlord »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kimi to Machi Made