JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: Resident Evil 4.5 (1-16-2010)  (Read 6368 times)

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
Resident Evil 4.5 (1-16-2010)
« on: January 16, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
Well i just love the Resident Evil games so i decided to work on a story for it unlike my last fic i plan on sticking to this one so i hope you guys will enjoy viewer discretion is advised. The Fan Fic you are about to read is rated R for violence bloody violence gore lanuage. you have been warned  :twisted:

Resident Evil 4.5

Chapter 1-After The Incident

It was a week after the raccoon city incident. Leon one of the servivers of the incident was brought to the pentagon for questions about the incident. That is where are story starts. They thought it was safe after the destruction of Raccoon city but that was far from the truth. Umbrella may have went under with raccoon city but the nightmare was only starting.

" Look i have already told you everything i know i went to raccoon to start my duties as a police officer. And when i got there it was all in ruins that's when i ran into  Claire we went to the police station to see if anybody was there and to also see if it was safe. That was far from safe it was crawling with those damned things."

" Leon was there anybody alive in the police station when you got there."

" Yeah there was 1 girl that was running around in the place her name is sherry. What we didn't know tho was that she was the daughter of the person that made the G virus. And another unfortunately event is we had to fight the mutalated father of the girl that infected himself with the G virus."

The agent speaks out

" Sounds like some really fucked up shit."

Leon says

" Yeah i know that Umbrella was involved in all this and i will do anything to scrub the scum of the face of this earth which is exactly what I'm going to."

The agent says

" Well if you didn't want to or not you would have to anyways because we aren't giving you a choose. As a matter of fact the president wanted to see you about all this so fallow me."

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: Resident Evil 4.5 (1-16-2010)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 02:15:14 AM »
This is new way to go.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:24 AM »
Do you think the title should be R.E 3.5 or R.E 4 prologue? The event in the story happens between Racoon incident and President daughter rescue mission. I'm excited to read this one so please continue

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 10:20:10 PM »
Do you think the title should be R.E 3.5 or R.E 4 prologue? The event in the story happens between Racoon incident and President daughter rescue mission. I'm excited to read this one so please continue
I will continue this your right i should call it 3.5 i might change the story up a bit in re4 tho so that is the part i'm confussed on. I will get to this story when i can i got like 3 or 4 other fics i'm working on first befor i post them on here.

Offline whiteleppard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 04:54:57 PM »
Awesome idea.  Can't wait to check it again when more is complete.

Offline yokolover120

• ecchi
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 05:28:17 AM »
I really think the title should be different. I don't really like the 4.5.
How about something like Resident Evil 4 : Something cool that fits after the : ?
If you don't like that then thats ok the title isn't really that important anyways.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love