JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 332582 times)

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #660 on: May 12, 2015, 12:37:21 AM »
Okay, I've been here for quite a while but never actually post in this thread when I could use some tips :v
might as well do it now then..

Okay, I've known lots of themes and different settings of fanfics from this place and not forgetting pairings as well. But the thing that intrest me the most is how readers tends to prefer fanfics that includes minstream pairings and pay more attention to them a lot more than the ones aren't. Well, a lot of them that includes old generation members as the pairings (which most of them graduated already), but then surprisingly many new members here actually know the pairings despite graduations.

Now my point here is, I'm not asking for anybody to stop taking interest in them but rather than I want to try to get readers to take a look at other pairings as well that may be small but potentially big in the coming times. I know some of you read my fanfics already, so could anybody give me some sort of tips as to how make readers intrested in the uncommon pairings please? If anybody can do so, that would be very lovely.

I'm one of those readers who likes to stick to mainstream pairing even though half of them are already graduated. So I can't really give you tips regarding changing our point of view into reading the uncommon pairings, but I can give you my perspective regarding it and hopefully it'll help you somehow...

There are some of us out there who sticks to our OTP only and would occasionally read other pairings that are included within our OTP fanfic, but that's pretty much it because we're that stubborn. We don't really care for anyone else besides our OTP. There are some who sticks to a specific genre of their OTP as well. Those who have an OTP should understand what I mean by all this.

Sadly, I'm all of everything above... I like AtsuMina only, and only read them if it's girl x girl because I dislike genderbending. I would prefer happy stories over sad, but I read them all anyway, except if they end up really bad. Also writing skills, formatting, and English plays a big part in determining if a story is good to read or not.

Then there are people out there who are very open-minded. They could read any pairings because they're a DD (dare demo daisuki) and could tolerate all kinds of pairing. Fanfic/AKB48 overall interest them more than a specific pairing.

I think there are plenty of DD out there, so you can totally appeal to those audience versus those who are stubborn OTP only readers.
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #661 on: May 12, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
Okay, I've been here for quite a while but never actually post in this thread when I could use some tips :v
might as well do it now then..

Okay, I've known lots of themes and different settings of fanfics from this place and not forgetting pairings as well. But the thing that intrest me the most is how readers tends to prefer fanfics that includes minstream pairings and pay more attention to them a lot more than the ones aren't. Well, a lot of them that includes old generation members as the pairings (which most of them graduated already), but then surprisingly many new members here actually know the pairings despite graduations.

Now my point here is, I'm not asking for anybody to stop taking interest in them but rather than I want to try to get readers to take a look at other pairings as well that may be small but potentially big in the coming times. I know some of you read my fanfics already, so could anybody give me some sort of tips as to how make readers intrested in the uncommon pairings please? If anybody can do so, that would be very lovely.

I'm one of those readers who likes to stick to mainstream pairing even though half of them are already graduated. So I can't really give you tips regarding changing our point of view into reading the uncommon pairings, but I can give you my perspective regarding it and hopefully it'll help you somehow...

There are some of us out there who sticks to our OTP only and would occasionally read other pairings that are included within our OTP fanfic, but that's pretty much it because we're that stubborn. We don't really care for anyone else besides our OTP. There are some who sticks to a specific genre of their OTP as well. Those who have an OTP should understand what I mean by all this.

Sadly, I'm all of everything above... I like AtsuMina only, and only read them if it's girl x girl because I dislike genderbending. I would prefer happy stories over sad, but I read them all anyway, except if they end up really bad. Also writing skills, formatting, and English plays a big part in determining if a story is good to read or not.

Then there are people out there who are very open-minded. They could read any pairings because they're a DD (dare demo daisuki) and could tolerate all kinds of pairing. Fanfic/AKB48 overall interest them more than a specific pairing.

I think there are plenty of DD out there, so you can totally appeal to those audience versus those who are stubborn OTP only readers.

Hmmm, I like the old members to be honest. Until I read the HKT fanfics of Yurin, I've been open-minded with some new pairs. :V

LOL. I used to be one of those DD. Take note, used to be. I noticed that there are some new members who writes the mainstream pairings, which is kinda cool. But the thing is, I only like KojiYuu as well. But there are lots of KojiYuu ficts, some are really great to be honest. But my grammar is not that good, so I will not tolerate some ficts that are awful when it comes grammar. There are some times where I only like the ficts because of the OTP. But I'm looking for something new, something fresh to be honest. So yeah, I turned out to be a silent reader. I only read the stories if the plot is interesting, but hey, nobody is perfect right?

If you think KojiYuu is too mainstream here at JPH!P, try to look at the fanfics board and think again. XD

If you think I only like KojiYuu, sorry my dear fellas...but I also read some fresh pairs. But still, don't give up. Try to write more stories about your favorite pair, then maybe there is a silent reader who will just magically appear. :>

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #662 on: May 13, 2015, 05:13:51 AM »
If you think KojiYuu is too mainstream here at JPH!P, try to look at the fanfics board and think again. XD

Umm, you mean fanfics board as in non-AKB/general fanfics board such as, perhaps, fanfiction.net or other places? 48g fanfic-dom is such a small island/place compared to such forum but in that small place, KojiYuu is the mainstream pairing that is chosen and known and liked by majority of people. If you tell me, for example, MariKoji (a.k.a. MariHaru or NyanMari) is not mainstream, I'll be more inclined to believe lol.

I mean, look at most AKB fanfics posted here, or tumblr or somewhere else! The most common pairings used are AtsuMina, KojiYuu, and wMatsui. Then SayaMilky to certain extend but not really.

But still, don't give up. Try to write more stories about your favorite pair, then maybe there is a silent reader who will just magically appear. :>

However, I agree with this part.  :thumbsup
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »
Yuki-san, I think you forgot a certain pair. XD

PS: Please update Virgin Love XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2015, 08:05:02 AM »

Yeah MaYuki

although i know the answer for the Virgin Love XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2015, 08:14:24 AM »

Yeah MaYuki

although i know the answer for the Virgin Love XD

Oh yeah I remembered right after I posted that and got lazy in editing so I left it there lol

As for Virgin Love..................................................................... Maybe when I have got idea what to do with the current arc LOL  :panic:

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #666 on: May 14, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »
i'm one who loves rare/non-mainstream pairs and i read anything that i want to read. only giving up when the grammar, spelling, and format is really bad that i couldn't understand which sentence ended or begin at or when i'm already tired of reading.
i did try to sail my own ship, as in, wrote a fic about them and spazzing to my own fic (i do that a lot and not only on 48-46 fandom).

that's why i always made time for myself to check any forum, be it jphip or ao3 (since ffn didn't allow rpf) of there's any new pairing around.

i agreed with yuki that 48-46 fandom is just a small, small, island on fanfics board in general. but in that small island, those mentioned pairings (kojiyuu, atsumina, mayuki, wmatsui and to an extend sayamilky, yukirena, yuiparu) are mainstream.

i also think that there's a saying that people loves to look back on their old glory. maybe that's the case.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #667 on: August 04, 2015, 01:37:39 AM »
I just thought I'd drop a small line here to advertise the fan fic that I am currently posting. Since it stars Michishige Sayumi and Tsugunaga Momoko firstly, I am putting it in the H!P section; however, Kashiwagi Yuki is the other character, so if there is anyone here who only likes stuff featuring AKB girls, and thus doesn't normally look at the H!P stuff, you might want to check out "Awakenings". Thanks.

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #668 on: August 04, 2015, 11:32:40 AM »
We need more NMB48 fanfics, y'all! >_<

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #669 on: November 30, 2015, 07:54:42 AM »
It's been a while  :jphip: :nervous

I still have some on-going fics in here (not touchable for years  :nervous :nervous )
Trust me I want to write if only a day has like 40hrs  :lol:

Quick question, can I post Nogizaka46's fic?  :? or there is different thread? I am just wondering and I haven't been in here for quite some time so kinda lost  :nervous

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #670 on: November 30, 2015, 07:39:57 PM »
Long time no see!!  :welcome

I think I saw a couple of Nogizaka fics here a while ago (and they're still pretty much a part of 48G either way) so you can just post it  :jphip:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #671 on: December 01, 2015, 03:22:05 AM »
 :hand: :hand:
Though I believe we've seen eachother on twitter pretty much every day but still LONG TIME NO SEE  :deco:
Thank you for your response  :thumbsup
Also, I am wondering whether there will be readers for nogi's fics too  :nervous lmao

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #672 on: December 01, 2015, 09:04:28 PM »
No worries lol it can't be worse than HKT fics, you know. :p

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #673 on: December 04, 2015, 05:32:35 PM »
Quick question, can I post Nogizaka46's fic?
omg moe please do (though idk if it's alright to post ngzk fics in this section) :inlove: and #imissyourfics

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #674 on: December 05, 2015, 05:31:17 AM »
Miaaa  :wub: :deco:
Do you read Nogi's fic??  :grin: :grin:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #675 on: December 06, 2015, 04:27:47 PM »
moeee yes I do read nogi fics  :heart:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #676 on: December 06, 2015, 06:10:30 PM »
we also need more furuyanagay fics

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #677 on: December 06, 2015, 06:26:31 PM »

Technically we need variety... just some people do it in other places :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #678 on: December 09, 2015, 09:10:54 PM »

what do you mean in other places?
yes...I hope we had more of furuyanagi, rinorie, sayamilky fics... also, that readers won't get scared with various different pairings...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #679 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:39 PM »

what do you mean in other places?
yes...I hope we had more of furuyanagi, rinorie, sayamilky fics... also, that readers won't get scared with various different pairings...

honestly... the writers who do that now have their own places to write with just how it is hard for others to break away from the usual pairings.  For now, I'm doing requests (which is on another board, PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about) and also I post on tumblr, which is where most of my stories to go regardless of situation.

Overall, the readers are very set to what they want to see and you can't change that personally, best thing is to seek others :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are