JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 176725 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Forever with You
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
I was relieved that Minami didn't die... I thought you gonna kill her  :cry: :cry:
Thanks for atsumina update~  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update A Monster with a Heart
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 04:04:29 AM »
Hello everyone! Today's fic is going to be a BlackGeki because I've never written on before so I thought I'd give it a try. Someone requested it so I decided to write it since I have nothing better to do. So here's the BlackGeki OS. I hope you like it! It's my first time so please don't hate me if I screw up!
==================================================================================

BlackGeki: A Monster with a Heart

I was walking home one night when I saw a trail of blood leading into a dark alley. I couldn't see anything but I could hear someting. It was the sound of something crunching and something tareing. I wondered if I should go into the alley and see what it was but something held me back. Was it fear? Was I scared to see what was beyond that dark alley? But how could I be scared? I'm Gekikara, the insane monster that doesn't feel pain and shows no mercy.

"What's the worse that could happen?"

I walked into the and the closer I got the louder the noise became. The scent of blood dirfted into the air and I was hooked. I started to walk faster but then I started to hear screams of pain. Soon enough I found myself running. I ran all the way to the end of the alley way hoping to find some massacare. But instead I found you. You were lying there on the ground holding a crying baby. It looked pretty fresh out of the oven because it still had the umbilical chord attached to it. You were passed out on the ground and next to you was broken bottles and torn cloth. That explains the crunching noises and tareing sounds. I walk closer to see if you were still alive. I could see you breathing which was a good sign.

"What happened to you?"

The baby's crying was annoying me and I couldn't think. I thought about taking it and slamming it against the wall but something prevented me from doing that. I thought about leaving you. Just abandon you with your new born baby and let you rot here in the darkness. But seeing you there reminded me of something. Something that happened to me a long time ago. The stupid feeling came back. It kept poking me with a hot picker to take you home. That feeling called pity. I decided to take you home. I carried you on my back with one arm and held the baby with the other in the front. I kicked the door down and set you on the couch. Then I took the baby over to the sink and started to clean it.

"So how do I do this?"

I turned on the water and started washing the baby. It cried even louder when it came into contact with the water. That's when I realized the water was still cold. Once the water warmed up I started to was the baby again. It was during that time I realized it was a boy because of the part down there. Once the boy was clean, there was still the umbilical chord to deal with. I was no doctor but I couldn't just bring it into the hospital. I would have to pay the bill.

"Guess I'm going to have to do it myself."

I took a knife and just like that I cut it of as close as I could. The baby didn't seem to notice it and just layed there with it's eyes closed. I didn't have any diapers so I took a towel and made a subsitute until I got some. Then I wrapped a blanket around him and carried him into the other room. He started to cry again and once more I got the urge to chuck it at the wall and tell it to shut up. But then you woke up and saw me holding your baby. Your eyes filled with anger and fear. You tried to move but your body was too weak.

"Here."

I handed your baby to you and you held him with extreme care. After a while he calmed down and fell asleep in your arms.

"I'll be right back."

I left to go to the near by store. There I picked up some diapers, baby food and melonpan. I really needed some. I also picked up a medical kit because the one I had was out. When I came back you were still holding him rocking him gently back and forth. I walked over and took him away from you. You looked at me with a deadly glare in your eyes. I just smiled and said,

"Ne. Okotteru?"

You wanted to do something but you were too hurt to move.

"Hold still."

I opened the medical kit and stared to clean your wounds. You looked like you were beaten pretty badly. While I was bandaging your wounds, I heard your stomach make a loud growl.

"Someones hungry."

You growled at me but I pressed against one of your wounds causing you to pull back. I had to make sure to keep you in place. You were in my house after all. Once I was done, I pulled out a melonpan and handed it to you.

"Eat. You need your strength."

You took the melonpan and ate it like a savage. I handed you a glass of water and you chugged it like a camel. When you finished eating, the baby started crying. I brought him back over to you and then grabbed some baby food. I handed it to you but you shook your head no. Then you started to undress. I immediately turned around slightly surprised by your sudden movements.

"What are you doing?"

You didn't say anything. Instead I heard a sucking sound. I turned looked over my shoulder and saw the baby feeding off your left breast. You were breast feeding him which explains the undressing part. I stared at the rest of your body and saw many brusies. Your body was truly beautiful and I would kill the one who bruised that perfect body. You looked up and I looked away to make sure you didn't see me. When the noise stopped, I turned back around and saw the baby asleep and you fully clothed.

"I'm going to bed. You can stay for tonight but tomorrow you're out of here. There's no way I'm taking care of two more people. I can barely take care of myself."

Then I walked into my room and feel onto the bed. I looked up at the ceiling going over what happened today.

"God what have I done?"

(Weeks later...)

You're still here and I don't know why. I should've kicked you out when I had the chance but it's been three weeks now and I guess that's considered living with me. Over the time I've found out more things about you. Your name is Kashiwagi Yuki and you were left pregnant by some random guy. You're a very strong fighter. I've never experienced it but I've seen how fast you can move. You're like the wind. Something I can never catch when moving. But when you're standing still, it's like I'm staring into the sky and it's endless beauty.

"Geki help me with the laundry will you?" you said.

I never gave you my real name. I thought it was something not important. I had abandoned my name years ago and decided to call myself Gekikara because I love spicy food. Together, we've been taking care of your son like a husband and wife. You being the mother and me being the father. I would stay out late and work while you stayed home to take care of him. You said you could work but I didn't want to be stuck with your kid all day.

"Geki change his diaper won't you?"

"Do it yourself."

You looked at me with your "do it or else" glare and I had no choice but to do what I was told. I've only been punished by you once and when you do it, it's really scary. I get scared of you when you get mad but you're also scared of me. However, you've never seen me get really mad. When I get really mad, I lose all control and become this dark monter that you shouldn't get involved with. Otherwise I'll rip your arms off and laugh as you bleed to death.

"Hey Geki you better get going. It's almost time for work."

"You're right. I'll see you later."

I left the house and started to walk to work. As I was walking I started to think about stuff.

"I haven't fought in a while."

Ever since you showed up, I haven't been fighting as much. I miss the thrill though. The scent of blood in the air and the rush in my blood. The sound of bones crunching and flesh tearing. I sound of my victums crying in pain as I continue to beat them. I missed it all so much. For the longest time I had suppressed the urges but I felt like I was going to lose it.

"Oi Matsui what the hell are you doing!"

My boss was angry. I wasn't paying attention and accidently dropped a plate.

"I'm not paying you to break things I'm paying you to do dishes. Quit standing around and get back to work."

"You're not paying me anything." I said. with an edge in my tone.

"You're right I'm not. You know why? Cause you're fired!"

That did it. I had put up with this ass for three years and I was tired of it. I went nuts and started breaking all the dishes. My boss tried to stop me but I just punched him right in the face. He fell to the ground and started rolling on the ground in pain.

"Ahh that's better."

"Ahh you bitch!"

"Ne.. okotteru?"

It was late and I knew you would be mad at me when I got home. But I didn't care because right now I was pissed. After nearly beating my boss to death, my old self was back and it was hungry. It wanted blood and it needed it now. I walked in and you were staring at me with an angry look on your face.

"Where have you been!"

I didn't answer. I just started to walk to my bed. I was tired and wanted to sleep. But you grabbed me and threw me onto the couch. Your rosary came out and dangled above my face.

"Where were you?"

"I got fired."

"What!"

"I got fired. I think you should leave now."

I got up and walked to my room but you stopped me.

"What do you mean you got fired?"

"I almost beat my boss to death. End of story."

"Like hell that's the end of the story. Tell me what happened right now."

"I really don't have time for this."

I really didn't. On the inside I was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow. There was a voice inside my head telling me to punch you. But I ignored it and kept listening to you bicker. However I was getting tired of it. Really tired. Then I finally snapped. I punched right at you but you got out of the way. I hit the wall and left a huge hole in it. You looked at me with fear in your eyes. You've never seen me like this so you were scared.

"Get...out."

You gathered as much as you could and then took your son and left. Finally I was alone. Sweet silence. It was bliss. But after a while I started to hate it. I missed you and your annoying kid. I had grown so used to you being next to me that now that you're gone I actually feel empty inside. I hated this feeling and wanted it to go away. I felt like clawing my own throat out. But I knew there was no point in that. So I cracked my neck and then headed out the door. It was time to go hunting.

"Ne okotteru?"

I looked at my victim with crazy eyes. She punched me in the face but I didn't feel it. Instead I punched her in the face and she was knocked out cold. For the past few weeks I've been doing nothing but fighting. I didn't sleep and I didn't eat. I just kept fighting and fighting. But then one day I got into a fight with a strange girl. She reminded me of a squirrel. We fought and you ended up winning. You were the first person to ever beat me. I was on the ground waiting for you to make the final blow but it never came. Instead you had your hand held out waiting for me to take it.

"Let me help you." she said.

I thought you were crazy. No one could help me. But you had a serious look on your face. So I thought I'd take your offer and grabbed your hand.

(Months later...)

It had been four months since you left me. I wondered how you and your son were. I worried about you every night wondering if you were ok. It's been a while and the girl who I lost to named Yuko has been helping me. She's been teaching me not to fight without a reason and to control my anger. I now go to school and have people I think you would call friends. One night I was walking home and had to stop at the store. I got the stuff I wanted and then walked to the register.

"That'll be 600 yen."

"Here."

I look up and froze when I saw you. You had your son strapped to your back. He's grown since the last time I saw him. You haven't changed much either. Although I could see the bags under your eyes from lack of sleep.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I work here. What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I came by to get dinner. Here's the money."

I paid and then left the store. However I wasn't going to leave just yet. I waited until closing time and you were on your way out. But then I stopped you.

"What do you want?"

"Come with back with me."

"Why?"

"Because I miss you."

You looked at me with a surprised face.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

You came back with me to my place and got comfortable. The baby was asleep and now it was just you and me.

"So how have things been?" I asked.

"Good. You?"

"Fine."

I started to get nervous so I started biting my nails. You saw this and smiled.

"You haven't changed at all Geki."

"Neither have you Black."

That was the name I called you. The name I gave you because on the outside you are a black hearted person. We sat in silence for a good ten minutes. Then I was about to get up but you stopped me. You pulled me in and sealed my lips with a kiss. I couldn't help but return the kiss.

"I've missed you so much Gekikara."

"I've missed you to Black."

I started kissing your nack while you started to take off my jacket. We both needed this so badly. We both missed each other so much and wanted to hold each other for such a long time. I loved you and never wanted to lose you again. They say that I'm a monster that has no soul. But even though I am a monster, I still have a heart.

==================================================================================
Well there's my first BlackGeki fic. Please tell me what you think!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
Ahhhh ~ My HEART <3 <3 <3

Awwe~ They got reunited !

I'm pretty sure tears of joy r gonna come out of my eyes pretty soon now..

Oh here it comes lol

Naisu OS ! Hope u make another one sometime soon~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 06:20:58 AM »
All of these stories have happy endings, so I am happy too!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »
 :panic: BlackGeki!

Super  :thumbsup it's not too short and not too long OS great plot  :bow:

Thank you "miyumi-san" for OS
and thank you  "Wmatsui22" for request  XD

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 04:34:41 PM »
oww this my first blackgeki fic.. so sweet.. i love wmatsui but if is majisuka character.. its ok

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
Nice OS  :thumbup :thumbup
Yuki is too bold, undressed herself in front of Geki to feed her baby  :mon blood:
and Geki is peeking at her~  XD XD
It was sad when Yuki left Geki, but they get together again in the end  :D
It's a happy ending~  :D :D
Thanks for the update  :D

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Requests?
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 02:52:41 AM »
Minna! I'm bored and can't think of anything to write. If anyone has a request don't be afraid to shout it out! Just nothing pervy ok? I would really appreciate it and I'm up for writing anything so feel free to request it and I will do my best to make it for you. I'll be waiting for your requests.

:hee:

Sese

Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Requests?
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 03:01:18 AM »
KOJIYUU + sad love story please~~  :heart:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update The Final Goodbye
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »
Well since I had nothing to do and only ONE person replied. I decided to write this fic. Please enjoy!

Kojiyuu: The Final Goodbye

It was a bright sunny day. The sun was shinning without a cloud in the sky. There was a cool breeze and the birds were chirping every so quietly. It's the perfect weather for a funeral....

My name is Kojima Haruna but everyone at school calls me Torigoya. It's the name I was given. Give by you. I remember the day you found me. I was out of control and I couldn't control my other half. She would always come out and cause nothing but pain to others. I hated it. I hated hurting others. It wasn't in my nature to hurt others but it was to her. I would always see things I didn't want to see. Things that weren't mine. Things that should never be seen. My other half takes those things and uses it as a weapons.

"I hate you."

"You can't hate me. I'm you after all."

"Why can't you just go away!"

"Because I'm a part of you. Take me away and you go away as well."

It's painful watching someone live your life. Standing on the side lines while watching this other you do things you would never do. That's what it was like for me. Everyday I would wake up myself but then later on in the day I would be pushed to the back of the corner of m mind. I blame those kids. If those kids haden't locked me in that chicken coop then she wouldn't be here. She wouldn't be here in my lfe ruining it.

"It's my turn now."

"No I don't want to go away!"

"Well too bad it's my turn now so get lost."

My other half would always force her way into my body. I hate it when she does that. Then to make things worse, whenever I gain control again, I end up getting beaten up. It hurts a lot and she doesn't even feel it. She just sits by and watches as I get beaten up. I thought my life was a living hell. But then one day something different happened.

"Weak..."

Weak is what my other half said. Images of someone flashed through my head. It was a girl who was being beaten badly. She was being beaten over and over and she was crying. No one was coming to help her and she was just lying there getting the crap beaten out of her. I saw you fall to the ground and started shake. You seemed pretty shocked by what my other half did. But after looking at you, I felt like I knew you. But where?

"Where have I seen you before?"

I started searching through my own memories and then I remembered it. On the day I was locked in the chicken coop, somone came and got me out. They helped me and made sure I was ok. You took me to your home and bandaged my chicken scratches. You weren't afraid of me but I was afraid of you so I ran. That was two years.

"Why are you here?"

My other half grabbed you and started choking your neck. I didn't want her to kill you so I fought back. I pushed my other half back into my mind and then I gained control. I let go and you started gasping for breath.

"Thanks for coming back." you said.

"It wasn't easy." I said.

"Yuko."

"What?"

"My name is Yuko. What's yours?"

"Haruna."

"Hmm I don't like that name. I'm going to call you Nyannyan."

"What?"

"Come one Nyannyan. Let's go get some ice cream."

I didn't know what to think of you. There was only one word that came to my mind and that was weird. You were the weridest person I ever met. You like to fight and you're very strong. You always aim for the top and won't stop until you get there. But you're also a pervert. I couldn't rememebr how many times you tired to take a peek at my panties. We went to school together and you came over to me.

"Hey Nyannyan."

"Yeah?"

"I want to take the top here at Majisuka. Will you help me?" you said.

"It depends. What are you thinking?" I asked. 

"I want to make a club. A club full of strong fighters and really tough people. Then we could fight and take the top here. What do you think?"

"I could give it a try."

"Sweet! I already got one person willing to sign up. She's a real sadist. So I'm calling her Sado. Come on let's go meet her!"

"Hey Yuko."

"Yeah?"

"What's the name of the club?"

"I was thinking The Rapapa."

"Sounds good."

When you formed the Rapapa, we became the top very quickly. We were first years at the time and we were at the top for three years. During that time, you helped me control my other half. You helped me lock her away and have her stay there. It was thanks to you I was able to finally live my life the way I wanted to. But then in our senior year, I found out you were in the hospital. Sado said it was nothing but I thought otherwise.

"Yuko."

"Oh hey Nyannyan."

You were sitting by the window looking outside. You weren't in the hospital gowns but instead a T-shirt and sweat pants. I thought it was an interesting fashion.

"When are you coming back?" I asked.

"Pretty soon. Once the doctors figure out everything then I'll be back out fighting again. Then I'll graduate with all of you!"

You tried to get up but you stumbled and almost fell. Luckily I caught you and helped you over to the bed.

"Thanks."

"Are you sure you're alright?" I said.

"Yeah don't worry." you said.

"You're lying."

"What?"

"I talked to the doctors. I know you're dying."

You were silent. You stared at me with a blank expression. Then you smiled and said,

"So the cats out of the bag. Yeah I'm dying but who cares? I still got time left. And I know that before I die, I want to graduate with you guys."

"I don't want you to go!"

I hugged you and started crying. You patted me on the back and telling me everything was ok but I knew it wasn't. I was stilll crying and you pulled me back.

"Turn around Nyannyan."

I turned around and felt you snap something onto my ear.

"Yuko what did you put on my ear?"

"Take a look."

I looked into the mirror and saw a feather earing.

"It's beautiful!"

"I saw it and thought of you."

"Oh Yuko thank you so much!"

I hugged you and while I was hugging you, I felt something grab my breasts.

"Ahh Nyannyan's boobs are the best."

"Yuko!"

That was the last time I talked to you before graduation. The day before you tired to walk but you were in such bad shape that there was no way. So on the day of the graduation you were wheeled in a wheel chair. We were all right behind you as you recieved your graduation certificate. Then I watched Maeda roll you away. As you were being rolled away I saw you mouth something that only I could see.

"Goodbye Haruna..."

Weeks later I was invited to your funeral. There I saw Sado, Black, Gekikara and Shibuya. We all gathered around your graved and took one last look before they started to bury you in the ground. When the funeral was done, everyone left accept me. I stayed behind hoping that you would come back. But then Sado walked over and handed me something. It was a note with my name on it. I opened it and began to read.

"Nyannyan,
I'm sorry for not telling you about my illness. I just didn't want to be a downer on you. You were always so happy when I saw you and I didn't want to take away that smiling face of yours. I enjoyed all the time we spent together. I savored every moment we had like it was my last. When I first met you, you were a mess. But then together, we were able to over come the obstacles and now you're able to control your other half and live your life as freely as you want. Don't cry over my death. I don't want you ruin that pretty face of yours. Live your life to the fullest. I want you to die and old woman in a nice bed. I'll be taking the top up here so I'm counting on you to take the top down there. Don't let me down now you hear! Oh and one more thing, I love you Haruna.
Yuko."

Tears started to fall from my eyes but I quickly stopped them. I was doing my best so you wouldn't be crying up in heaven. And now I will do my best and live my life to the fullest. Then when my time comes, I'll happily come and up there and be with you.

"Goodbye Yuko. I love you too."

I placed a single flower in front of your grave and walked away. It was during that time I could've sworn I saw you walk away ahead of me as if you were watcing me. I just smiled and kept walking. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was going forward.

"I guess this is the final goodbye."

=================================================================================
Well there you go Sese. I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you think and remember, I'm open to more requests!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 05:01:48 AM »
Cute but Sad ;A;

Eeeeeeh ! Poor Yuuko ;A; Poor Haruna ;U; Poor Everyone who is crying their oshiris out ;A;

I wanna cry but I can't Lol

Make more OS !

And I don't seem to have any OTPs in my mind xDD

Whip up anything ! I waaaaaaant ANGST xD But happy ending C:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Sese

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 05:35:13 AM »
aww,,, need a tissue now!! :cry: :cry: :cry: this is so sad  :cry: :cry:

thank you so much Miyumi  :bow:

nice OS  :thumbsup

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 05:41:40 AM »
Miyumi-san.. Nice fic as always.. :twothumbs

Can I req? I want Mayuki please... :cry:

Please.. Please.. Please..

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
 :cry: Yuko-san!!!!!

Um can I request MariMii with a lot of troll  XD

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »
Soo saaad miyumi-san..

But agood one..

I request for jurimayu or more mayuki and wmatsui..LOL
Hehehe
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update A Cyborg's Tears
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 08:54:40 AM »
Ok I got 3 requests so this is the order I will go in: Mayuki, Marimi and then wmatsui. I'm sorry but I'm just going in order of who requested first. Don't worry you'll all have your share. Also I have no idea what angst is. Anyways, please enjoy this Mayuki fic!

Mayuki: A Cyborg's Tears

"Watanabe put more feeling into it!"

"Hai!"

"Watanabe out in the front!"

"Hai!"

"Watanabe you messed up the dance again. Get it right!"

"Hai!"

A huge concert was coming up and everyone was doing their best to perfect their perfomance. However, I seem to be the only one who's having trouble. The dance I have is too hard and I can't keep up with the others. I'm called the Cyborg Idol for a reason. On the inside I feel like bashing my dance instructor with a bat. But I still manage to keep that same blank expression on my face.

"Alright everyone take five."

I collapsed from exhaustion. We had just gotten done practicing the same song five times.

"I'm really sorry you guys. I'm holding us back." I said.

"Oh no you're fine." Yuko said.

"Don't worry you'll get there." Takamina said.

"Mayuyu."

I turn around and see you Kashiwagi Yuki, my angel. We've been in team B ever since it debuted. We've helped each other out when we struggled and were there to support each other. Over the time I've been with you, I think I've developed feeling for you. It must sound weird coming from the cyborg idol who doesn't show her expression. Who doesn't feel love. But right now, every time I see you, my heart beats faster and faster.

"Here."

You handed me a water and I gladly took it.

"I'm really sorry." I said with sadness in my tone.

"It's alright. We'll get there." you said trying to reassure me."

"Alright eveyone breaks over! Back to work."

"Mou yada!"

"Come one you can do it."

You reached your hand out but I rejected it and got up myself. The music started and once again I took everything from the top. I was doing pretty good but then there was one part where I always messed up. I tripped on my own feet and fell slamming hard onto the ground.

"Stop, stop, stop! Watanabe what are you doing?"

"Sorry I'll get up."

I try to get up but I'm so weak from exhaustion that I just couldn't get up.

"She's tired." Miichan said.

"How about we call it a day?" Acchan said.

"No way. I want to make sure everyone is ready. I don't want slackers like Watanabe ruinging the performance."

"We're done and that's final." Mariko said glaring at the dance instructor.

"Alright we'll call it a day."

"Mayuyu!"

You run over to me and try to help me up but I just ignore the help.

"Mayuyu lay down. You need to go home and get some rest."

"No way. I'm going to stay and practice some more."

"Mayuyu if this keeps up, you'll hurt youself."

"I don't care I have to get it right."

"Then let me stay back and help you."

"Eh?"

Once everyone left, it was just you and me. I had rested up a little and was ready to go again.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

You start the music and I started to dance. I was having a hard time though because I could feel your gaze. You were watching me looking for any mistakes. It felt uncomfortable. The part came up and once again I messed up. I was going to fall but then you caught me.

"Here let me help."

You stood behind me and grabbed my arms with a gentle touch. You started to song again and together, we danced in perfect harmony. Our bodies just merged together into this one being and now we were dancing perfectly. We even managed to do the part I mess up on right. When the song ended, you let go and I already missed your touch.

"That was good. Now let's try it without my help."

The second time I did it, I got everything right. I felt so happy that I just wanted to hug you. But it's not like me to show emotion so I just thanked you and got ready to leave.

"Thank you so much Yukirin."

"It was no problem Mayuyu."

I watched you walk out and right as you left I quietly said to myself,

"I love you."

The day of the concert came and everyone was ready. We all practiced long and hard and were now ready to show the crowd what we got. The concert started and everything was going great. I was able to dance all my parts and sing the songs I was supposed to sing. But then near the end, that one song came up and I started to get nervous. I was afraid I was going to screw up again. Right before we ran out, you grabbed me shoulder.

"You're going to be alright."

"Right."

The music started and everyone ran out. The beginning of the song I was fine. The middle was a little shaky but I still managed to pull it off. But then the end came and this was the part I was going to fail. But I ignored all my regrets and just did my best. I did my part and gave it my all. I pulled it off and the crowd cheered as the curtain started to fall. But then there was a loud thud. I looked over and saw you on the ground.

"Yukirin!"

You had fallen somehow and it looked like you were in a lot of pain. I could see part of you bone sticking out of your leg and to be honest I just wanted to throw up but I had to be brave.

"Yukirin!"

"Mayuyu it hurts!"

"Hang in there Yukirin just hang in there."

I held your hand and held it tightly. But then I was forced to let go when the paramedics arrived. I was so worried about you that I couldn't finish the concert. But I had to stay so as soon as it was over, I packed up and ran. I ran as fast as I could all the way down to the hospital.

"Nurse.. Kashiwagi Yuki... what room?"

"Oh are you a friend? She's in room 108."

"Thanks."

I ran to your room and forced the door open.

"Yukirin."

You were asleep. You probably passed out from all the pain. I was so glad to see you resting. There was a peaceful expression on your face. I grabbed a chair and walked over and sat next to you. My heart was beating like crazy. I hesitated but then I reached out and held your hand. Not knowing, you tightened the grip and silently said,

"Mayuyu."

Warm drops fell from my face. They ran down my face like a waterfall hitting your hand. That's when I realized I was crying. I was crying for the first time in a long time. My sniffles woke you up and when you saw me crying you had a concerned look on your face.

"Mayuyu why are you crying?" you asked.

"I'm not crying! There's something in my eye." I said.

"Mayuyu I know you're lying."

"I was so worried about you!"

I burried my face into your lap and started bawling my eyes out.

"There, there Mayuyu. I'll bee fine. The doctors said I'd be out and about in a month." you said.

"Ok fine. Then that whole month I'm going to be taking care of you." I said.

"That sounds wonderful."

"I was so worried about you."

"It's ok Mayuyu really. Here."

Yukirin pulled my face down and kissed me on the cheek. I squeaked and blushed a little.

"Aww so cute for a cyborg."

"Hey!!"

"I love you. You know that right?"

I was stunned to hear you say that. For the longest time I thought it was just one sided love but I guess not.

"The reason why I fell was because  was watching you. You looked so good out there that I forgot to pay attention to what I was doing." you said.

"Bakayuki." I said.

"Hey I'm smarter than you and that's because I love you."

"I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed you right on the lips. This time you were the one to blush. Seeing you happy made me happy as well. Then all at once the tears started falling again.

"Aw Mayuyu!"

You hugged me and tried to comfort me.

"I guess I was right after all." you said.

"What?"

"A cyborg's tears are the sweetest tears."

Well there is the Mayuki! I hope you liked it Jessye. Up next is the Marimi and then wmatsui. Again I'm open to more requests so send them in!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 09:35:12 AM »
ahhh~~~~ sweet!!!! Mayu is the sweetest! :cathappy:

Can I request a unusual pair ?  I want RenaxMayu..... :catglare:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 11:10:34 AM »
Waaaah too sweet~ :heart:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/