JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Marunouchi Sadistic

Author Topic: ---MY REAL CRUSH!---MaYuki---  (Read 2496 times)

Offline shadowstep

---MY REAL CRUSH!---MaYuki---
« on: October 16, 2014, 11:12:56 PM »
Hey guys  :) I know I haven't write anything for anything for a while and I'm so so sorry  :mon pray2:

But recently I've been thinking of writing more  :mon beam:

So here's my new fic hope you all like it  :mon thumb:

CHAPTER 1!!!!!

---Yuki’s POV---

---School---

“Oh look at that guy, he’s sooo ugly” a bunch of girls making fun of a freshmen in our school which for some reason it’s making me mad, like, they don’t even know the guy…why the hell would they make fun of him, I really hate girls like them

“Oh come on guys don’t be mean, no one is ugly” I said trying not to be like these girls that I dispose the most

“Oh~ some have a crush” one of the girls said smirking

“I do not have a crush, I simply was trying to be nice unlike of you guys” I snapped

“Come on you just said he’s cute” another girl said

“I did not say that” I said

“But you meant it” she said

“No I didn-….. You know what, whatever it is pointless talking to you” I said then walked away. These girls annoy me so much, you say one thing and the make up a thousand stories of it. I don’t like that boy he’s a freshmen, I don’t date freshmens, and it’s not only that… I actually like somebody right now his name is Mayu and he’s so hot. I just wish I have the courage to go talk to him.

---Home---

“I’m home” I said

“Welcome home yuki, how was school?” mom asked

“Please, don’t even ask” I answered then I went to my room, I jumped on my bed, layed down and checked my phone “OH MY FREAKIN’ GOD…NO WAY” I had like 100 text messages, messages and comments on facebook and twitter, I had like 243 snapchats….WHAT’S GOING ON??????? I couldn’t hear any of these messages because my phone was on silent. I checked what’s going on and the whole school is talking about me liking that guy that those annoying girls were making fun of or should I say gossip girls. I actually can call myself one of the most popular people in school, so I can’t imagine how my day going to be tomorrow at school with this rumor going on….

“Yuki dinner is ready” mom called

“Okay coming” I answered then went to the kitchen and sat on the table, there was a grilled fish on my plate and a lot of sushi and soy sauce

“Why the sad face??” mom asked concerned

“It’s just stupid thing going on at school”

“Can I do anything to help?” mom asked

“Uuum I think I can handle it” I answered, that’s right I can handle this I’m not that week to let people put me down just because of a stupid rumor, I’ll just have to face everyone tomorrow and try to explain the truth I won’t give up that easily

---Morning---

“Mom I don’t want to go to school…” I said covering myself with my blanket

“What’s the reason this time yuki?” mom asked like she’s already used to it by now

“I-I’m…S-Sick yeah sick” I answered

“Yuki hurry up and get up, you look fine to me” she said

“But mo-“

“Right now” she interrupted me, aaagh she giving me the look, and also the look that’s been hunting me down since my childhood. So I jumped out of my bed and started getting ready for school… I really don’t want to go, someone please save me. After I finished putting my school uniform on I went to the kitchen grabbed some toast to eat it on the way, then put on my shoes

“Bye mom” I yelled

“Bye sweetie, have a good day”

“Thanks you too” I said and then ran to school because I was already late, but thankfully I made it in time

---First period---

This morning was horrible when I got to school everyone was talking about me, it kinda annoy me, but that’s not what I’m concerned about… I just wish Mayu haven’t heard about it, which I know there’s no way he haven’t…..

“Yuki! Yuki!” my friend Takamina was calling me, she sits right next to me

“Hmmm?”

“It’s your turn” she said

“Huh?” I asked confused

“Read!!!!”  she said and then I woke up to reality and jumped out of my chair and started reading, the others were laughing at me except the teacher she was glaring at me like I just killed someone or something, I swear that teacher is mean

---Lunch---

I usually eat lunch with Takamina at the school roof top, where it’s quite and nice

“So are you going to tell me what’s happening with you?” Takamina asked

“What are you talking about?” I asked while trying to chew my food

“Don’t play dumb with me, all the school is talking about it” she said

“Oh~ you mean that thing…” I said opening my soda

“Yeah that thing… I’m really upset with you right now, you know?” she said in a dramatic way

“Why are you upset, Takamina?” I asked confused

“I just thought that if you liked somebody I would be the first person to know about it…from you not from other people” she said, oh my god I can’t believe her

“Come on, Takamina, please don’t tell me you believe what they’re saying, I thought you know me better than that!!!!” I said loudly

“Huh?” she said confused

“All of these things about me liking somebody, it’s all a rumor that the gossip girls made up, none of that is true!” I explained

“Are you serious?!?!” she yelled “I can’t believe these gossip girls, just wait till I see them and I’ll give them a lesson that they’re not going to forget about for the rest of their life” she continued, this might be the first time I see Takamina that mad

“Hahahaha” I laughed “you’re crazy Takamina”

“That’s right I’ll get crazy if anyone messes with my friends especially you Yuki” she said

“hahaha thank you Takamina” I said, I’m so lucky to have a friend like her.

Please tell what you think...should I continue it or try and wright another fic??????

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:24:48 AM by shadowstep »

Offline JennyAJ

Re: ---MY REAL CRUSH!---MaYuki---
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 04:16:53 AM »
I think that there are a lot of ways you can go with this story. So yes, you should continue it. :D

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 04:43:33 AM »
Waiting for next. :)

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »
I need an update! I need an update!

Please update!  :bow:

Aaaa~~ i'm so curious!  :lol: you have to continue!! Hahaha!. :D
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »
Interesting

Lol rumored about Yuki like Mayu

Aww Takamina is so nice

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
Yeah! it will be good if you continue this story,,
 :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
Eh? Who's the freshmen? is he Mayu? Eh? O_o

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 12:40:00 AM »
For a second I thought the freshmen is Mayu...
Am I wrong?
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline Liyra48

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 08:21:05 PM »
You should  :deco: i rlly want to know! please update hehe :cow:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Marunouchi Sadistic