JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori

Author Topic: Ohayou's Fanfics Collection~ !!RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!! [4/16]  (Read 157799 times)

Offline ny37z

• ecchi
  • what~?
yeah and update :bow:
oh, this is my first comment on your fics. I've read all of them and they're so nice~ :thumbsup
and for this chapter.. is kinda warm. I dunno how to describe it, but that's what I feel when I read it XD

I guess you're so familiar with ske members, am I right? so~ are you going to add another characters? if it so, then would you please add kinoshita yukiko to your fic? cuz she's my 'the one and only oshimen'. LOL just kidding, but not really :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Poor Churi, Jurina is such a player T_T

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Ah. Super arigatou for this Update

Well akane and rena will be good friend...and because of that Rena will be a good friend to with Jurina and the others
And that the start  map of problematique..lol hahaha maybe...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
awesome an update!  :twothumbs get well soon btw :O

oh ho ho....rena and churi ei  :P its nice to know churi can have another close friend to talk to :) calming aura from rena is good for churi since jurina isnt there with her *cough*flirtingwithothers*cough*

ahhhhhhh airin *pulls out hair* why are you so shy! go and harrass rena!! *imagines shaking airins shoulders* oh wait shes not yuko ..she cant go and harrass her beloved D: damn it LOL but MAKE A MOVE AIRIN before jurina comes and charms her away!

its nice to know rena is making more friends  :)

thanks for the update :D  :thumbup

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
I agree with you, Black is seriously sexy and I like how she's portrayed as a shady character, being the Death Verdict and all. :lol:

I have to say, you are poking our fetishes you know, I have a fetish for backs, but more on collarbones. :lol: Don't go around and poke our fetishes out....its gonna kill us readers. ( I have to say, Rena has a sexy and perfect back, can never go wrong with it, her back is as sexy as Yukirin's to be honest... :lol: )

*coughs*

Anyways....

Rena sure is tardy to sleep in like that, good thing Masana is there to wake her up......though her efforts were wasted because they had free period, at least she spent time with Akane. I have to say, I love seeing her with Akane, their pretty funny for some odd reason for me, or maybe it was because of the video I watched with Rena and Akane talking and they went "suki desu" and all. :lol: XD

Anyways.......Jurina really the popular kid here, having a groupie it seems, not surprised if the kid has a fanclub here......Akane has feelings for her though, that spells trouble, or maybe not, depends really... If Akane is portrayed here as the jealous type, everything can just go wrong, but I think....Akane would support them.

RenAirin sure is cute as usual, but....I wish Airin stared at Rena instead of going back at her manga.....

I kinda like RenAirin's direction, I really don't mind them being a pair, I know I've been saying that a lot, but I do mean it. WMatsui's fine too...but the pairing itself doesn't have any effect on me like JuriChuri or RenAirin (and I just started to like RenAirin too...) nor does Jurina's boyish appeal/charm either, I have immunity over all boyish cool looking girls like Sae so....yeah, I hope you don't try to push over Jurina's boyish charm here more because that doesn't work magic for me especially since her boyish appeal is already being overused, well, that's my opinion and all, but mah, if the story works well with her like that...I have no say for it. :sweatdrop: (Sorry if that sounds a bit...I dunno, uncomfortable? Or something...)

I'm hoping for more friendly interactions.
Don't rush things though because the pace here is already good.

Thanks for the update, and take care of yourself.
Hope you get better soon. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
I've just caught up on this story and I'm really enjoying it.
The best part is, since I'm a fan of RenAirin, Furuyanagi, WMatsui and ChuriJuri... there's no way I could be unhappy with the pairings. :wub:
But I feel like, with Churi's confession in the latest post, that I'm leaning towards cheering for ChuriJuri right now because I don't want Churi to have her heart broken. ;^;
Jurina's actions have also screamed, "CHURI IS MINE GRRRR!!!" all over the place :heart:

Of course the WMatsui relationship must go somewhere as that is what seems to be driving this story onwards. Whether Jurina gains a girlfriend out of this or a real friend remains to be seen. From what has been shown in the chapters so far, Jurina seems to need a friend more. As Akane mentions, there aren't so many people around with Rena's calming aura in that school and that is exactly the type of friend/influence the hot-headed Jurina of this story needs more than anything tbh.

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Yes! I finally managed to post a comment!

I like this new update! It has a tardy Rena, a hungry Rena, a friendly Rena, and so much Rena!!!!!  :inlove:  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

(I have a question...Is Airin perverted? Really? Because Jurina said that she is.  XD I want to know more about Rena's current interest!)

AIRIN!!! Y U NO make a move on Rena?! I'm a W Matsui shipper, but because of Ohayou, I changed my current interest!!!! MAKE A MOVE!!! KISS HER!!! HUG HER!!!

And I just want to pat Churi's shoulder. She likes Juri-chan, but the girl is much of a playgirl  :smhid *sigh* Juri-chan...
And YEAH~!~!~!~!~! Rena made a new friend!!! HOORAY~!~!~!

Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Wow, I'm not really sure what to say but I'm just really loving how you're developing the story and the characters.

Uwaaa can't wait for more chapters~

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>ny37z
Thank you for commenting! (^^)
I'm glad you enjoyed this story (^^)
And yeah, I'm familiar-ish with SKE, and yes, I will be adding in a few more smaller characters in.
I know Yukko, but not exactly quite familiar with her yet, but I'll see what I can do with it.
She won't be a very big character if I add her in though, just saying (^^)

>>Pandah
Oh, my dear Pandah-san, Jurina is going to do more than just "charm" Rena away.
Something that happened in reality with the members might come into the story as well.
*hint hint*
But if you don't know what I'm talking about,
you'll know when I get up to that part. :lol:

>>Sieka
COLLARBONE!
RENA'S COLLARBONE! *heart attack**faints**dies*

Unfortunately, Jurina over in this story would be portrayed in a more boyish way, with the occasional childish, girl act, but yeah~
Sorry to disappoint, sieka-san.
But I will do my best to make Jurina so awesome that Sieka-san will fall for her too!

>>karomuwi
Is Airin perverted?
Yes! Of course she is!
I might or might not add in a small part in some of the upcoming chapters that shows you HOW Airin is perverted,
but that shall depend on my mood xD

Hahahaha~ Why so many changing from wMatsui to RenAirin?!
NO!!!!!
STAY WITH ME!
SHIP BOTH OF THEM!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!

>>HashirePomeranian
Hahahaha, it's okay to daydream in my thread xD
I don't really mind (^^)
You never know when I might take some of these daydreams
and throw them into the story xD Since I usually end up changing the plot as I go along the story.
Not a very good thing though, no....
But meh~ That's just me and my failness when it comes to sticking to the plot :lol:

>>Everyone else
Gomen~ For not updating as much as I did when I first started,
but that's because school is starting the upcoming monday,
and I need to get all my homework done xD (which, by the way, still isn't finished :lol:)

But, yeah, I didn't feel like doing my art homework, so here I am (^^)
Um, this would probably be my last update this week.
Then the updates will probably become something like one updates every 1-3 weeks,
I dunno, depends on the amount of school work I have.

Special occasions might call for special update sessions.

Anyway, onto the chapter, and enjoy~

Airi closed her book and stretched. “Ah~ Finally finished! I can’t believe the boy didn’t confess to the girl! Unbelievable! But I bet he’ll confess her in the next chapter. I better buy it when it comes out,” Airi said to herself as she put her book back into her bag. Finally noticing the weird silence in the classroom, she looked around, “Eh? Where is everyone?” She looked to the seat on her right and mumbled to herself, “Where’s Rena-san?”

A loud noise came from outside the classroom. Airi turned her head to the closed door, as did some of the studying students in the class.

Silence.

Muffled voices were arguing outside the classroom. Feeling curious, Airi stood up and decided to take a look. Other students, not so interested, went back to their work. Airi walked out the classroom and quietly closed the door behind her. She looked around the hallway, nobody was around. Did she just imagine that? Then a loud voice came from further down the hallway, Airi tiptoed down the hallway. She gasped and hid behind the closest pillar she could find as she watched the shocking scene unfold in front of her.

“Hey, you’re the new girl in school aye?” A group of girls walked in front of Rena and Akane as the two made their way back to the classroom. The girls stared at Rena then at Akane. Rena could’ve sworn she felt Akane’s hands shook in hers as the girls stood in front of them.

Rena looked at them, confused, but nodded. Rena had never seen any of these girls before, but somehow, the girl in the middle, the one with a bruised eye, felt familiar in Rena’s eyes. These girls were not like the other girls Rena met around school, their uniforms were not exactly worn in the best way. Their shirt was out of their very short skirt. Although Rena have a short skirt herself, these girls’ skirts were even shorter than hers. She was sure that if these girls walked up some stairs, they will probably show a LOT of things. Also their shirt buttons weren’t all done up, Rena could see the stomach of one of the girls on the side. Overall, these girls gave Rena a chill up her spine. Especially with Akane shaking beside her.

“Ah... Let’s have a chat shall we?” The ‘leader’ of the group of girls, the one with the bruised eye, stood forward with a spooky smile on her face. The other girls spread around them. Rena took a step back. The smile that girl was giving Rena was really making her feel uneasy, but what made her feel the most uneasy was how Akane’s grip tightened in her hand and how she whimpered at the movements of the girls. Her eyes filled with fear.

“Jurina, stop that,” One of the girls giggled as Jurina flicked some of the water from the water fountain at the girls in front of her.

“Stop what?” Jurina asked with a grin on her face as she flicked more water at them. The girls laughed and ran from the flying water droplets. Some girls decided to take revenge and splashed water back at Jurina. Within seconds, a small water fight started between Jurina and the girls. By the time the girls gave up, their shirts were soaked in water while Jurina was almost completely dry, except for her hair which she dipped into the water and used as a weapon by swinging her dripping hair at the girls.

She watched as some of the girls twisted the water from their shirt. Their white school shirt, completely turned see through by the water, was sticking to their skin. At the sight, Jurina’s mind thought back to a certain piece of memory from last night. A certain piece of memory containing the image of the smooth back of a certain Matsui Rena. Jurina focused back into reality and looked at the girls’ back again. Then she shook her head. There was no comparison. The back of the girls in front of her were nothing compared to Rena’s. Although Jurina has personally never used this word to describe anyone before, the thought of ‘Matsui Rena’s back is perfect.’ still emerged from her mind. Somehow, Jurina really wanted to know what Rena’s back would feel like. She wanted to know how difference Rena’s back would feel compared to the backs of the other girls. The thought of Rena’s smooth skin under Jurina’s own hand made a smile creep onto Jurina’s face.

“Why are you smiling, Jurina? What are you thinking about?” Some of the girls asked her as they sat back down next to Jurina, even though their shirt was still dripping wet. Jurina just smiled at the girls and shook her head, there was no way Jurina was going to tell the girls what she was thinking just then. If she did, there was no way the girls would let Rena survive at school.

“Hey, Jurina!” A voice shouted across the school ground. The girls moved out of Jurina’s sight as she looked at the three girls jogging towards her. “It’s been a while since we practiced, c’mon! It’s healthier than being around girls all day,” Mizuki laughed as she threw something at her.

Jurina caught the object just before it hit the ground and looked at it. It was her personal pair of fingerless boxing gloves. “At least the girls won’t put bruises in my stomach like you did the last time we sparred,” Jurina complained as she stood up and put her gloves on. Feeling the familiar weight around her hand, Jurina stretched. Kumi, who came along with Mizuki, sat down by the water fountain with a girl with two pig-tails on her head. “Oh, hey, Non! You back from your Canada holiday already? I thought you’re not coming back next month?” Jurina asked as she cracked her knuckles.

“Well, my parents suggested that I should come back earlier since I was the co-head girl and that I should be there to help out around school. And plus, someone missed me so much that she won’t stop calling me every night until I come back,” Kanon smiled as she pointed at the girl next to her.

“I can’t help missing my girlfriend when she’s such a cute, adorable, little person,” Kumi pulled the girl closer and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

Kanon pouted and pinched one of Kumi’s ears with her fingers, “Who are you calling little? I’m only a few centimeters shorter than you, you know.”

“Okay, okay, I meant, cute, adorable, uh... young person! Now please let go! Have mercy on me, Kanon-sama! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! ITAI!” Kumi rubbed her ears as Kanon gave a small twist before releasing the girl. The surrounding girls giggled at the couples in front of them, even those that used to chase around Kumi all day. None of the girls ever complain about Kumi having Kanon for a girlfriend instead of themselves because they too, admit that Kumi and Kanon are truly the cutest couple in the school.

“I bet you Non’s parents kicked her back here because she was doing so much shopping with their credit cards,” Mizuki chuckled to Jurina as the two readied themselves for a sparring.

“I HEARD THAT!” Kanon yelled from the water fountain.

Jurina laughed and punched her fists together, “Time to get some revenge for those bruises you gave me last time, Mizuki!”

“AS IF!” And Mizuki charged for the girl.

Whenever the two girls spar, they never go easy on each other. They always end with bruises all over and the occasional cracked lips on their face. The two girls always do this for fun, but no one knew why they do their best and hit so hard even though it’s only a play fight. Perhaps that is why the two don’t spar very often because they prefer to go all out in one sparring match than to play around in a lot of sparring matches.

“Hey! I need my face for the ladies!” Jurina cried as she held her cheek where Mizuki had punched. The punch so hard it sent Jurina off her feet, earning a few gasps from the watching girls and a giggle from Kanon.

“Well, find yourself a nice girlfriend like Kuumin and you wouldn’t have to worry about losing some fans,” Mizuki grinned as she pulled Jurina back up.

Half way through getting back up, Jurina pulled Mizuki down and sat on top of her. “There is no one good enough in this school, Mizuki. No one good enough,” Jurina chuckled as she playfully rubbed her gloved fists against Mizuki’s forehead.

“How about Churi? She’s pretty cute and nice. And you’re pretty close with her aren’t you?” Mizuki kicked Jurina off and brushed the dust of her forehead where Jurina’s glove had rubbed.

Jurina jumped on the girl and locked Mizuki’s head under her arms. “Churi doesn’t count. She’s a childhood friend! She’s like a sister. Not to mention she’s too good for-” Jurina lost her grip while talking and received a punch in her face. She backed away a step and rubbed her jaw, “Ow! That hurts! And I was talking!”

“P-lease~ You know Churi likes you. EVERYBODY knows~ Just go out with her,” Mizuki stretched her sore neck and fanned some air onto it. The tight lock Jurina had her head in was almost choking her. Good thing she knew that mentions of Akane’s name will distract the girl.

Jurina shook her head, “She would probably be the only girl who I refuse to date. I want to keep the friendship between the two of us. If something happens while me and her are dating, I’ll lose that friendship, I don’t want that! And that won’t be that hard since Churi is the jealous type.”

Mizuki thought for awhile and was just about to suggest another girl that Mizuki had been paying attention to since yesterday when she got a punch in the stomach and the jaw. “Hey! I was just about to suggest another girl!” Mizuki yelled as she fell backward and landed on her back. “Oof! That hurts...” She mumbled as she pushed herself back up.

“I don’t need suggestion, Mizuki. There is no girls in this school good enough,” Jurina said as she backed away a few steps to put some distance between her and Mizuki.

“That’s what you say before,” Mizuki rubbed her back, “But, there’s a new girl in school isn’t there. The girl from last night. The one that has the same family name as you?”

Jurina blinked at her and was just about to refuse when she thought about it deeper. There was something that attracted Jurina to Rena, but for now, Jurina couldn’t figure out what it was. Although it irritates Jurina to the top with the fact that Rena has the same family name as her, but somehow, maybe it was because of the same family name that allowed Jurina  feel and act more like herself around Rena. Jurina realized since last night, when she took Akane’s advice and became nice to Rena and apologized, that Jurina actually kind of enjoy Rena’s company. Even though Jurina only spent one night sharing a room with her. Perhaps it didn’t seem that way with how Jurina acted last night at the dining hall but the way Rena cares for the people who she doesn’t even know well, that was something that Jurina really like and admire. That was something that none of the girls that is around her all the time have. That, was something most girls don’t have in this school. Not to mention Rena has a back that Jurina had never seen in her life time.

POOF!

“Jurina! You alright?!” Mizuki dropped down beside the girl who now had her back flat on the ground.

Jurina groaned and held the side of her head. “Um... ow, Mizuki? Why did you punch so hard?” Jurina took off one of her gloves and softly massaged her right temple, the exact spot where Mizuki hit her. Really hard.

Mizuki took off her own gloves and took a look at her face, hoping there won’t be any permanent injury. “I always punch this hard, but unlike just then, before, you actually pay attention and manage to escape most of the force that comes out of my punch.”

Mizuki lightly touched Jurina’s temple, Jurina slapped her hand away, “OW! Hurts!” It has been ages since Jurina had ever felt pain like this. Even since last summer holiday, Jurina became more flexible and was able to dodge and hit faster than before thanks to Mizuki continuously have a play with her. Even during those fights, Jurina usually don’t feel this much pain because with Jurina being the better fighter, she could usually dodge the hits coming from Mizuki.

Guilt in Mizuki’s face as she retrieved her hand and helped Jurina take off her other glove, “Sorry... I really thought you were going to dodge that one! And when I realized you were spacing out, it was kind of too late... What were you thinking about anyway? I’ve never seen you space out in the middle of practice like this before.”

The other girls crowded around Jurina, each one wanting to help her out. Jurina looked around, at the extra listeners, then back at Mizuki. She shook her head and mumbled, “Nothing.” Mizuki nodded in understanding. She knew right away that it was obviously something quite important that Jurina was thinking about, because Jurina is the type of girl who doesn’t mind telling others anything unless it’s really important in which case, Jurina usually only tell Akane and occasionally Kumi and Mizuki as well.

Kumi and Kanon made their way through the crowd and kneeled next to Jurina. “You alright?” Kumi asked as Kanon waved the girls away back to their class. None of the girls liked disobeying Kanon, since she is the next one in charge under the head girl. Ignoring their want for Jurina’s attention, they left the four girls and went off on their own way.

Jurina nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine.” She pushed herself up but immediately crashed onto Mizuki as she felt her head swirl around in circle. If Mizuki was late even for one second, Jurina would’ve fell head first back onto the ground, dragging Mizuki with her.

“Easy there~” Mizuki helped Jurina back up. “You feel dizzy?” Jurina nodded. Mizuki clicked her tongue, “We’ll take you to the nurse, just to get yourself an ice pack, and see if she’s free to check your head. I don’t want like, I don’t know, brain damage.” Kumi punched her arm. “Ow! I was kidding!” Rubbing her sore arm, Mizuki slowly walked, with Jurina using her as support, to the medical facility.

Out of nowhere, a girl came running towards them, face covered in sweat. “J-JURINA-SAN!” The girl shouted when she saw the girl.

Jurina looked up and stared in surprise, “Furukawa?”

Airi skidded to a stop in front of the girls. She leaned down to catch her breath then quickly said, “R-Rena-san a-and C-Churi. T-They- in t-the hallway. T-They-“ Airi never got to finish her sentence before Jurina pushed Mizuki away and ran back to their classroom.

“JURINA!” Kumi and Mizuki shouted after her.

“Jurina, your head!” Mizuki shouted at the girl as she ran after her.

Kanon thanked Airi and then quickly ran after the others, picking up the two girls’ gloves of the way.

Airi dropped on the floor. ‘Rena-san, please hold on for awhile longer. Jurina is on her way. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. I’m not strong like Jurina...’

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
thanks for update
wahh kumin x kanon  :inlove: :inlove:
and
hopefully rena will be alright..
well rena know kendo.. hope she can defend herself

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh ohayou-san im thinking about the story that happened in reality but im not sure if its the same story that you're thinking of.......soo i guess i will see :P

AH AIRIN! why are you so much like the boy in the book! too shy to confess even though you sorta..may of have just realised your feelings for rena..maybe lol

so its kanon!! kanon is kumis gf! lol this girl is so dangerous *snickers* kumi must always be having a hard time xD but she loves her anyway haha  :lol:

jurinas not gonna be together with churi? D: churis gonna get jealous once jurina likes rena! then omg poor churi! she better not turn suicidal if that ever happens  :panic: and she got distracted by mizuki who mentioned rena! then she started daydreaming during the spar! *shakes head* what a bad combination

gahhh *pulls out hair* hguehagiuwfbwif!! airin airin airin! WHY YOU NO SAVE RENA! this was your chance to show how macho you are! *dies* but you know you arent macho like macho jurina :( you know ohayou-san.. that very last sentence ....made my heart clench and my eyes start to water  :cry:
airin knows she cant save her so she goes and finds the one that actually can ... and renas gonna be so touched once jurina comes and saves them both ...I FEEL FOR YOU AIRIN! i really do :(  if rena ends up with jurina...ILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND and support your unrequited love!

lol oops..i went on a rant *cough* excuse my ranting :D

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!  :twothumbs

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Wow. She is really? But can you tell me how perverted she is? I find it kind of hard to believe that she is really perverted, since you made her seem so innocent. But then... Aren't innocent people the most perverted?  :lol:

Alright, Ohayou! I'll ship both of them! As long as there is Rena in it! I SHALL ship any pairing!!!

Now time for the comments~!

I laughed the moment I read Airin wondering why Rena was no longer beside her. I find it funny, since I'm like that whenever I'm near a book or a manga.  XD
As for Jurina talking about not wanting to date Churi, I was like...'Oh no, what if Churi hears that?' and then I was also like 'But Jurina's good. She wants to keep her friendship'
So yeah. I was like that!

AND YAY~! KumiNon~! Non non non non! Gambare yo~! Non's Kuumin's girlfriend~! BANZAI~!

AND WOW! Jurina thinking and getting distracted from practice due to Rena-sama's PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, BACK!

AND WHAT?! Rena's already getting bullied!!! NO~!~!  :OMG: Ohayou~! NANDE?!  :pleeease: :gyaaah:

Please! Let her be alright! And let Jurina come at the right time! :prayers:
Please~!~! *grabs Ohayou by the shoulders* Please let her be alright!!!

Thank you for the update!!! :kneelbow:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Awww kumin and non!

Thank for the update..

Can't wait the next update...c'mon Jurina..save akane and rena (but what happend with that two?)Lol
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Interesting moment! I wonder if Gekikara will appear hehe

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Whoa a fight already, I can imagine Rena protecting Churi and getting hurt in the process before Jurina shows up and goes berzerk.

:panic:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Kumi & Kanon I love them!

You've added my favorite couple of SKE.

I have read now followed all the fic. I really liked it.

See you in the next chapter!

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next?  :panic: :panic: Wonder if there will be something like : Jurina has to choose more, either Rena or Churi..??

Can't stop thinking how is this story going to end...  :banghead:  WMatsui?  :drool: or RenAirin? JurinaxChuri? I really hope Rena and Jurina will be together..  :wub: They are my fav OTP!!!  :twothumbs

Nice story! please update soon, ohayou-san!!  :bow:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
The collarbone part is the most sexiest ever. :lol:
Apart from the neck to the jawlines and back of course, that's what I've been hearing from a few fellow friend artists. :lol: I started having a fetish over it to be honest. Wuahahaha, don't go using that fetish please. XD

Hoh, so she'll really be the cool princely Jurina huh, looking forward to how you'll make me like her then. :lol:

Trouble, trouble, Rena and Churi are in trouble.
Is this a pay back I wonder? Will Rena protect both her and Churi? Ah, but Rena doesn't seem like she can protect both her and Churi it seems, if she did have her kendo skills or her insane Gekikara mode then that would be fine, looks like its up to Jurina to save the two of them. I'm glad though that Airin was there to notice it, just that, I wished Airin could have done something much more, like......call the teachers instead of Jurina. :sweatdrop: I mean surely the faculty is much more nearer than to where Jurina is.... Or was it just because she was panicking that she didn't thought of that? The teachers would be useless if the students don't ask help from them, they have more power than a student like Jurina, they really should ask for the administrator to work their power on this case and expel the group of girls that terrorize Churi, it would make Churi's life more easier. :sweatdrop:

Also I've been wondering, since that happened before, that incident, shouldn't the group of girls that were responsible for bullying be expelled already? I think schools don't allow things like that to happen. Heavy injuries dealt on students or other life threatening incidents will cause a quick expulsion, from what I know is a school's standard system and policy, and if we try to use a few basis private schools are strict when it comes to violence and mischievous acts. Rena and the SKE members are after all in a private all-girls school here in this story.....the punishment would have been dealt down after the incident happened  because the school's reputation would be on the line if they don't do it.

I'm wondering why those group of girls aren't expelled yet...with the severity of their case and all... It's plainly weird, unless they used money to work things out, then I'd say their school is pretty low standard then. Also, Jurina is gonna have a lot of bad marks in her card if she keeps dealing with the bullies, it would be bad for a student who came from a good school. :sweatdrop:

It just makes me worried you know, for Churi and Jurina.
The continuous bullying and Jurina getting involved again and again with the bullies, they might even pull the people close to them in to the fight. They really really need to have those girls expelled, like really soon.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
i can't wait for the next update  :hee:  :byebye:  :cool1:

Offline Kamen Knight

NOOO!! One week is too long, Ohayou!!

Grahh.. I'm so looking forward for the next chapter.. This fic is getting more and more interesting.. Kuumin and Kanon is a pure win! I also like the sparring scene, so cool! The relationships are getting more complicated as well.. duh..

Great Job, Ohayou! Please update soon!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori