JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 305933 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1180 on: September 03, 2010, 12:38:26 AM »
yeah i mean if a story have good plots and is wonderful and so epic that any pairing can fit than i can read it^^
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1181 on: September 03, 2010, 04:36:36 AM »
yup, me too!  Even though my fav is TakaGaki (with Gaki-san being just slightly more awesome), a good plot is more important XD
Which is why i don't mind my readers choosing the pairings that i can write about :thumbsup

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1182 on: September 03, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »
@Tundra ironically its one of those things where it happens but I just try to push myself to get certain aspects of each pairing
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #1183 on: September 04, 2010, 04:49:12 PM »
will i get hurt if i said i never read harry potter? :? i feel so left out with that XD

:shocked:

Why? Haven't? You? Read?

???

:shocked:

Beecubed i'd wanna day dream with u~ XD and yes she is...as well as i'd like to call the nice big sister that spols the hell out of me~ :heart:  love how she isnt even noticing how i'm pimping out my love for her XD

Awwwww...
 :monk gboy:

I'm sure rndm is a lovely senpai...  :P

and YES!!!!! someone who loves the gaki! X3*hugs u* she's so cool and dorky i mean what's not to love about her??

I love all the members... mostly GoRokkies (though my Reina love very strong...).

Gaki-san is so very loveable. From when she was a little bub and all those videos later... I have many fond memories of her. Gaki-san will always be  :heart:
If anything, she's one half of TakaGaki and that means she needs to be  :bow:

*goes to pm Bee about daydreams* XD yes Bee is my new nickname for u!  :nervous

It's all good  :heart: Bee, B^3, Bee3, Bees... whatever floats your boat!

Waiwai... actually, can I call you waiwai instead?  :lol: KAWAIIIII!

Beecubed: There's nothing wrong with being a Harry Potter fan. :lol: At least not to me. I loved it too and I'm a guy... even wrote some unfinished fanfics I never shared anywhere.

:w00t:

Really? I'm CURIOUS! What did you write about that you never shared???

Comments don't have to be epic at all!!! Although I'll say they are very nice and inspiring. :)

Must respond to rokun's new thread!!!!

My unfinished MM stories? I'll say I really don't know about that space one, since I was only a couple chapters into it to begin with. Maybe once I finish some of my other stuff. I mentioned that of course I'd continue KP, which is the other exclusive MM story going on... and the only one, isn't it? o_O There's Sword and City of Angels too, which may feature some MM but include the others (maybe get you to like them more?). I'll likely continue them at some point. City of Angels is fun, and as for Sword, I've already invested too much time into the series to not continue it. :lol:

That's lots to read  :twothumbs
But no matter, I'm hoping I never run out of fics to read, keeps me sane through the busy uni year.   :D
I'll definitely get around to reading them all... thanks for pointing them out. ^___^

@ Beecubed- Damn 26 movies?! You have to recommend some to me! XD I'm always looking for good movies because the one I see are either stupid plot wise/character wise or what's supposed to be scary makes me crack up in laughter so bad. XD Oh and then I just find really sick and twisted stuff. O_O *is slightly scarred*

I don't want to get too off topic here...
But this calls for some instant messaging  XD
I have quite a few to recommend, though I'm not sure where your tastes sit.
I haven't found anything too sick and twisted yet... wait.. maybe The Human Centipede. The prospect of that movie is too twisted for me to even begin contemplating watching it  :lol:

Also, I agree about no KameShige love! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?! *spazzes*  :panic: This is why I'm trying to hard to writing and complete my KameShige fics to hopefully spread some KameShige love~ XD

Sayu isn't a very widely shipped character, is she? >.<
AiSayu, GakiShige, TanaShige... none of them are very popular at all.

So KameShige is Sayu's last hope to appear more prominently in fanfics... but why are there not more KameShige fics around?! *shakes fists*
You're their last hope, junkie-chan...  :bow:

I notice that a lot of TakaGaki fans tend to be more Gaki fans than Ai fans. Just an impression I get. I'm sure there are TakaGaki fans who like Ai more than Gaki, but most of the time it's the other way round. Interesting contrast I think. XD

Interesting observation...

Why's that? I think rokun tried to explain later but that surely can't be the reason  XD

I'm definitely more of an Ai fan though. Though I adore Gaki-san very much... I totally IDOLISE Ai-chan. Probably on par with how much I idolise Charmy... yes, it's getting that serious!   :nervous

yay for the Gaki not getting love  :w00t:...... xD ok no

StephanyLee so ebil!!!!!!  :shocked:
I bet you meant to have that mini moment of celebration!  :lol:

I think I just don't buy her character and hate her new looks, want her awesome long hair back >.<* and I recently dream with her o.0.... serousy I wake up like I just had a nightmare XD

OUCH. >.<
I know Gaki's long hair is awesome (I genuinely think she has the best hair ever!!!!), but you have to give her credit for trying things out. Like how Kamei or Ai-chan cut their hair... and though those two made short hair  :drool: and Gaki not so much, I still admire her for her decision to make a change. Besides, it's rapidly growing back and her shoulder-length hair now is UBER CUTE!  :k-inlove:

I said this once to Beecubed ...... I always knew Ai could do so much better  :roll:.... xD

:depressed:

that's why my AiEri doesn't quite get any love around u.u

I don't understand why AiEri doesn't get more attention.

I mean, Ai and Eri (for me anyway... xD) are the two most attractive musumes in the current lineup  :inlove: I guess it's easier to pair up those we know have lots of chemistry (or tension  :twisted:) in reality... Ai and Eri aren't very solid in that sense, though sometimes you have to wonder...  :wub:

rndm's Gaki-is-my-no.1 speech

:rockon:

You go rndm! *applauds*

I've actually never thought about Gaki-san in that much depth, but I think you've got it pretty spot on.  :yep:

You've got some pretty rocking thoughts in that mind of yours!  :love:

---

OKAY, time to catch up with 'em fics!

:love:

I just noticed the thread's died down a bit... let's keep the momentum up, guys.

Some questions for you (that I'm genuinely curious about!):

This is in regards to ANY H!P member that we've all read about... past or present. In a fiction world...

- Which H!P member makes the most badass villain?
- Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress?
- Which H!P member does quirky like no other?
- Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious?
- Which H!P member is the best sidekick?

Please justify too...

Feel free to add your own questions...
 :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1184 on: September 04, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »
*pokes head in* I heard my name again! :cow:
Quote from: Kawaiwai
love how she isnt even noticing how i'm pimping out my love for her
*clears throat* Kawaii Beam is my most adorable and favoritest padawan! (Also my only padawan, but semantics.) Loves you! :wub: *flying tackle to Kawaiwai*

Very well-said, rndmnwierd! :thumbsup I like your description of Gaki too.
@ Rnd- That's an interesting way to see Risa. I never thought of it that way.
You go rndm! *applauds*

I've actually never thought about Gaki-san in that much depth, but I think you've got it pretty spot on.  :yep:

You've got some pretty rocking thoughts in that mind of yours!
Eh, most people say I think too much, but I'm glad it's appreciated :oops:

- Which H!P member makes the most badass villain? Hmm, here, I actually like Rika as villain. If we're talking current gens, Momoko or Sayu have potential.
- Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress? Eri! Gotta be that way for me, no one pulls off "I need saving" like the laid back turtle. She usually seems to need help in everday life.
- Which H!P member does quirky like no other? Eri again, though I recently had a thought about a schizophrenic Risa.
- Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious? I'd have to say Eri again or Ai. Eri is so open, but at the same time, what is she really thinking? And as previously stated, I think Ai is quite simple, but hard to read.
- Which H!P member is the best sidekick? ...Eri :lol: or Risa. Eri as wingman to the bean or the bunny or the monkey or the kitty and Risa is subleader! Hello!

Wow, mostly (Eri :O )MM members for me, but, stick with what you know, right? I actually thought pretty hard about this and every role I created in my head for each question, Eri filled most very nicely, I've even seen her as a villain a few times, though not the most badass one.

On another note, B&B's anniversary is coming up and I wanted to have the arc finished, but I'm halfway through a chapter and sustained a hindering finger injury that is preventing me from typing easily, so I may be late. :cry: I'll try my best, though. :panic:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1185 on: September 04, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »
@Beecubed" I'm not going to even try giving a blow-by-blow (or quote-by-quote, in this case :P) reply to your epic one. XD

The questions though...

Which H!P member makes the most badass villain?
- I vote Sayu. Even though she's never actually been a villain much (usually small time villain in most Gorokkies stories...), I think she would make a badass villain. I mean, if you're just talking badass, Miki would take the award without even having to stand up for it. But Sayu has this trait in her that would make her an awesomely psychotic villain. I strongly believe that she can become a sociopath without any trouble. :lol: Which, when you think about her ichiban kawaii, pink-loving Usa-chan Peace self, is a completely badass contrast. Or just simply damn scary. >_> Actually, I have an idea where she would be a badass villain, but it's not written yet...and is unlikely to get written in the near future, what with me picking up the gigantic Gegenschein universe again. :lol:

Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress?
- I can't really answer this one, because I personally detest the damsel in distress role, or assigning it to anyone in my stories. Sometimes I do, and the role usually falls either to Ai, or Gaki...mostly because I don't like Gaki. :lol: But if really pushed to answer, I think Reina would make a great damsel in distress. Sure she acts all tough and badass, but she's really a big pushover. :lol: And also really a cowardly kitten inside, so there goes the damsel in distress thing. Oh, she would totally be tsundere about it of course, totally denying her damsel-in-distressness. But in the end, that's what she really is. XD

Which H!P member does quirky like no other?
- I can foresee Eri being voted for a lot here. XD But if I remember from my crazy All Aboard adventure, any one of the Melons (sans Shibata XD) could out-quirk her. :lol: So there's my answer. :P

Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious?
- Ai. I mean, do I need to explain? She tells you everything and nothing about herself. She doesn't hide anything, she doesn't have to, because she just has nothing to say about anything at all, which means she isn't hiding...she just finds it irrelevant to share. orz Therefore we know a lot of random things about her, but nothing that really matters. So in fic world, that either leads to her being an open book, or an open book with invisible ink writing in it. >_> Damn her. But that's why I love her. :heart: :lol:

Which H!P member is the best sidekick?
- Aika. I swear she's like everyone's relative in any random fic. Seriously, she's always someone's sister/cousin/friend-related person. Not significant enough to effect pairing changes, but like a useful accessory that shows up just because. :lol: And isn't that what a sidekick is all about? :P

I want to add a question...

-Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?

Have fun!

EDIT: Why do I always take long enough to reply that someone usually cuts in front of me?  :doh:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1186 on: September 04, 2010, 07:20:04 PM »
@ Bee: What? You don't think what I said is possible? Plenty others seemed to believe me/find it amusing. :lol: We can have a new competition going on here... instead of TakaGaki vs. ReinAi, we can have Gaki-haters vs. Gaki-lovers. :lol: Of course we all still :heart: each other though. I do find our shipping impressions seem to depend on the fics that are created. There are TakaGaki times... there are ReinAi times... there are MiyaSaki times. :lol: Ok, but really. :) Anyway, thought I'd chip in on your questions too~

The classic answer to this is the same as the one now - Miki of course. :lol: The original groping demon with the glare of death... We need to get one of those floating Miki head gifs in here again. >.> She's even the original villain in one of my current stories!! Even though nothing's been mentioned about her yet. ;)

Hmm... like Essy I don't normally write this type of character, but I think I'd actually pick Eri for this one. She just seems very vulnerable to me. While Sayu and Momo might be more princess-like, I think each of them has an air of genius about them too that'd get them out of any situation on their own. :lol: And independence. Eri's just... helpless. :lol: Poor girl...

While Eri has her quirkiness, I think Momo is really the best pick here. She's just got the best mix of narcissism and strangeness and randomness that could lead her in any direction at any time and nobody knows what she might do next. :lol: As an aside, I have a feeling in the future S/mileage's Ayaka might be able to take on this role as well. I was just thinking of doing something with her like that in something actually...

I'm with Essy here - Ai. :lol: No more explanation needed... I mean, she doesn't even have to try... That said, I think any of the leaders has a shot at this too.

Hmm... something else I don't normally do all that much. Let's see... Perhaps Gaki for this. She's just too reliable. Old Reliable. :lol:

Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?
I definitely have to say Gaki for this. :lol: Even her fans love to torture her and kill her, not even to mention those who don't care for her... I know Essy and I normally treat her like the garbage in the way of ReinAi :lol:. At least we don't kill her... :P

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1187 on: September 04, 2010, 07:48:53 PM »
Could not comment here the last couple days. My head was too much like :mon huh:... I should probably just get more sleep.  :mon nap:

@Sukoshi Tuna? :mon cry: I hate fish. :mon sigh: i catn hlpe it Sukshi. i lve Kamei but Sayumi maks teh pianrig fof fro me. Teh olyn way ot "cncvice" me si to bwrianwhsa me hwth vieods.  :D

@junkie Actually, now that I think about it... I'm actually okay with KameShige. I like to see them together but I just rather not read about them. I don't really know why. My theory is that it's just because Sayumi is in that pairing. Like I said, any pairing with Sayumi, Aika, or Koharu has a high possibility of being rejected by my brain. My brain will still go  :wub: at seeing them in pairings in videos but I just can't read about them.

@strawb3rry Why would you regret admitting that you're sadistic. XD

@kuro I do that too but I can't control what my brain goes "Kyaa~" about.  :bow: for your ability to do so.

@kawaii That's true. I'm okay with any pairing but I biased towards my favorite members so I can only go  :wub: at certain pairings. Btw, it's like you just haven't read harry potter rather than you refuse to read it right? If it's the latter, then I'm just going to be like this :smhid.

@SarangAi  :thumbsup Letting the readers choose is a great idea but I feel like there would rarely be any crazy or random pairings.

@Beecubed Nice questions but this means I actually have to use my brain this morning.  XD This is when I might start to be biased for my favorite members.

Which H!P member makes the most badass villain?
My brain is stuck on Shimizu Saki as a villain. rokun was able somehow able to make me love her more. Captain is my favorite H!P member and I have a slight wolf fetish so I was just  :inlove: every time she went crazy in Circle of Three.

Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress?
That has to be Sayumi for me. I can't remember if I've ever read her as one but I can't help but laugh a bit at the thought of her being a damsel in distress. It would be interesting hearing the things she would say if she needed to be rescued.

Which H!P member does quirky like no other?
Eri.  :lol: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Eri has this one down. I can't imagine anybody being quirkier than her, which is why I love her. Momoko is quirky but it's Eri's airheadedness that makes her win this one. 

Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious?
It has to be Ai. There's so many different ways you can portray her that it's always interesting to try to figure out what qualities the writer will use and what role she plays in a story.

Which H!P member is the best sidekick?
Momoko. I can only imagine her as the sidekick that comes up with weird ideas. She makes a good supporting character with her personality and I can't  imagine her as a main character much unless there's some sort of twist in her role. Now that I've said this, I think I feel like making her a main in my next fic.

Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?
Miyabi. I can just imagine the weirdest things happening to her. Things that would make you go "how the hell did that even happen?" Then again, this might just be because I like to read and write about her in love triangles. She's somehow an airhead but, at the same time, she's extremely intuitive.

I want to add a question, too. I'm curious about...

Which H!P member can be paired up with anyone?

:doh: I really could not word this question. XD

EDIT: I actually had the urge to edit my comment for Sukoshi. I get wat u mean by proofreading for readbility now, Sukoshi.  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1188 on: September 04, 2010, 08:07:01 PM »
- Which H!P member makes the most badass villain? I always think of Miki as a villain but lately Sayu would make a very good one

- Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress? Ai or Eri depends who the main characters are but they make an interesting concept

- Which H!P member does quirky like no other? Eri and her unusual ways make a very good weird character

- Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious? Reina or Risako, unfortunately I like them being that way

- Which H!P member is the best sidekick? Risa, Eri, or Miya, to be honest whoever the pairing is then it makes a better answer but I have made characters where sidekicks are not needed XD

@Tundra I think its just something to not get writer's block eventually I get overloaded and I do stuff where description becomes an issue
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:57:07 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1189 on: September 05, 2010, 03:54:37 AM »
~~ Sayumi, definitely. Somehow, i always think of her acting cute but then has the poison tongue, which is kinda scary... exactly why i wrote her that way in kokoro no uta  XD

~~Eri, she just always has that girly feeling... or Risa, whoever is the protagonist  :D

~~ ehhhhh, i think it's Linlin.... she can be totally weird but also totally sweet :)

~~ Reina and Ai... REina is the natural yankii while Ai just has that sexy element :lol:

~~ Eri for Risa, or Risa for Eri XD they're such good friends~

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1190 on: September 05, 2010, 04:30:53 AM »
sayu and miki XD

hmmm risa...idk why she just seems to be it...like she'd tsukkomi the hell out of her captor but wouldnt do much XD

eri,and linlin XD eri's just on another planet while lin is just a female otaku that's laughs in the mirror every morning XD

ai she's just hella mysterious~

lin and eri and aika XD

-Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?
lol i can see ai having the worst luck or risa cus for ai i mean she's a rain woman for peats sake XD and risa? well i guess cus like i feel like she'd vent out her frustrations to the air while ppl are walking around XD

-Which H!P member can be paired up with anyone?
hmm thats a toughie cus i think it depends on teh situation? XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1191 on: September 05, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »
Quote from: Tuna Wind
@Sukoshi Tuna? :mon cry: I hate fish. :mon sigh: i catn hlpe it Sukshi. i lve Kamei but Sayumi maks teh pianrig fof fro me. Teh olyn way ot "cncvice" me si to bwrianwhsa me hwth vieods.  :D

Videos eh?  hmm...well I don't make pairing videos...not really anyways but if you want to watch stuff that makes you feel warm and fuzzy then I'll be more than happy to spam you =P  enjoy~

youtube.com/watch?v=lmosYrdVrEc
youtube.com/watch?v=zKa-9frlKoA
youtube.com/watch?v=eW0jNMrgLUE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbbEX89KJs
youtube.com/watch?v=dqlTIWe9GWI

Now to pickle thy brain~

Miki sama comes to mind first.  Sayu comes to mind second as the cutesy fun villain =D

lol Risa.  She doesn't come off as a damsel in distress but she certainly needs saving....A LOT (from all the cruel writers) XD

Totally Eri.  On occasion Koharu and Mako chan come to mind as well XD

500-yen-collecting-Takarazuka-obsessing-Ai chan.

Genius KonKon XD  (just ignore the fact that the stories where genius KonKon appears in, everyone tends to die XD
Oh Sayu is also an awesome sidekick.  I like it when Sayu is Eri's sidekick....she tends to do evil things in the background to make Eri happy XD

- Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?

Without a doubt that would be our dear Gaki XD  She'd been crushed by a random sign falling from the sky.  Hunted by a sexy vampire.  Stabbed by a crazed man on tv.  Abused by a sexy assassin.  Blackmailed by a girly man.  Killed by the ocean.  Dumped by Ai chan 2342124 times.  Afflicted with alcoholism.  Random medical conditions.  Spiked drugs.  Beat on by thugs.  Beat on by HP girls.  Hit by a drunk driver.  Taxi.  Taxi.  Taxi.   Kamei Eri.  Kamei Eri.  Kamei Eri.

Second place probably goes to Reina but she's more lucky in that most of her suffering is only on the mental level XD

- Which H!P member can be paired up with anyone?

Ai chan?  I've read AixMiki, AixRisa, AixEri, AixReina, AixSayu, AixJun...wouldn't surprise me if there was AixLin out there or AixOne of the kids XD

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1192 on: September 05, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
I'm just going to call you Koshi til I'm no longer Tuna.  :D

The song for the 1st video made me feel like watching First Kiss again.  :wub:
And the song for the 4th video made me remember that I have a lot of dramas that I never finished watching. XD
Your videos actualy made me love Reina more.  :P You were aiming at brainwashing me into KameShige right? Well, you ended up brainwashing me into TanaShige somehow.

Oh btw, about Ai x one of the kids.... I don't think I've seen that as of yet but... soon XD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1193 on: September 05, 2010, 07:23:58 PM »
Oh btw, about Ai x one of the kids.... I don't think I've seen that as of yet but... soon XD

I actually have something half written about that...>_>

<_<

*runs away*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1194 on: September 05, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »
^... :? :O :shocked

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1195 on: September 05, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
^Teehee. :D

Fortunately it will not see light of day any time soon. :lol: At least...well...hmm. >_>

*lurks*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1196 on: September 05, 2010, 09:03:31 PM »
Sukoshi-omg i've pretty much read all of those fics were risa's been screwd up in XDDDD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »
- Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?

Without a doubt that would be our dear Gaki XD  She'd been crushed by a random sign falling from the sky.  Hunted by a sexy vampire.  Stabbed by a crazed man on tv.  Abused by a sexy assassin.  Blackmailed by a girly man.  Killed by the ocean.  Dumped by Ai chan 2342124 times.  Afflicted with alcoholism.  Random medical conditions.  Spiked drugs.  Beat on by thugs.  Beat on by HP girls.  Hit by a drunk driver.  Taxi.  Taxi.  Taxi.   Kamei Eri.  Kamei Eri.  Kamei Eri.

Hell, I wrote some of those stories. XD But Hammy seems to have a lot of prominence in this list... :lol:

And...Taxi Taxi Taxi is my new favorite quote.

:lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
... Bring on the Ai x one of the kids. XD I want to read that now!

Gaki does have the worst luck ever. XD A lot of it seems inflicted on her by Ai though.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1199 on: September 06, 2010, 01:12:47 AM »
I actually have something half written about that...>_>

<_<

*runs away*
OMFG ESSY!!! *tries to grab you by the collar but is too short so settles for tugging at your shirt* If this is what I think it is...BRING IT ON!!!
 :grin:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride