JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 305977 times)

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1220 on: September 06, 2010, 06:54:21 PM »
@Estrea :mon innocent: Aren't you supposed to shield my eyes from the pervyness as my big sister?...  :hiakhiakhiak: Nevermind.

^ I'm not that perverted yet (I think). Maybe we can save each other.  :on comhere:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1221 on: September 06, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »
Well, there's dark, and then there's grey. Many shades of grey. :P Just stay on the lighter side if you want, but know that you're already tainted. :P

*likes being the bearer of bad news* :lol:

@Tuna: On the contrary, I believe in selective exposure until you're fully ready to accept all the pervyness. :D See the world in all its naked glory! *double entendre fully intended* :P

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #1222 on: September 06, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
estrea-san, you're scaring me..... :scared:

*run and hide under the bed*

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1223 on: September 06, 2010, 07:06:13 PM »
 :mon ehh: You started calling me Tuna too? :mon emo:

:mon lurk: I'm probably just not an open pervert... most of the time.

EDIT: ... I have the same problem as you Essy-neechan. We type up our comments so slow that somebody always cuts in front of us. XD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1224 on: September 06, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »
^Awww but Tuna is such a cute nickname! I could just eat you up! :P

You don't have to be an open pervert. You just have to embrace your inner pervert. That is all. Once you have done so, you will find life a lot more enjoyable, free of that shameful guilt and nonsensical morals. :P I'm totally being a Darth Vader here aren't I? Join the Dark Side... and all that. :lol:

About the slow to comment thing, I think it's because we think too much and type long replies, which allows others to cut in front of us. Oh well. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1225 on: September 06, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
lol i fully embrace my inner pervert XD i mean i chack the perv fic thread as much as the normal fic thread XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1226 on: September 06, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
^ Nope, I can't do that. XD

^^ Again :mon ehh: ... Can we go with a nickname that isn't related to fish? :mon pray2: I feel like you'd really take a bite of me. XD

What guilt? Who said I have morals?  :wahaha: Nah, I just don't purposely look for perv stuff. XD

The Dark Side is always more fun and has the best powers anyways.  :lol:

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that thinks too much.  :mon squee:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1227 on: September 06, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
Don't worry, I don't like eating tuna that much. More of a salmon person myself. XD

I don't normally look for perv stuff either, but occasionally...yeah, occasionally. :P I'm quite comfortable discussing it as well, and it's always funny to see how far you can push the topic before most normal people freak out and quit talking. :lol: I know I'm weird.

And I should be sleeping but...!

*ninjas away to post something*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1228 on: September 06, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »
I'm weird too. XD I like doing scarring people too except I never do that alone. It's always my one friend and I that push the topic until the person freaks out. I'm still good though. I keep the ones that are truly innocent away from the topic.  :lol:

Who needs sleep? All that happens without it is this :mon ko: :mon closeup: :mon lmao: :mon ehh: :mon exhaust:... the order is reversible.  :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1229 on: September 06, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »
That's true, I keep the truly innocent away from the topic. Those who have a toe in though...might as well drag them kicking and screaming all the way in. XD

Lalalala I posted~

*prances away*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1230 on: September 06, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »
heh i know what essy posted~ eventhough my brain's like confused as hell thanks to it XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1231 on: September 06, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »
*Food nicknames talk*

Omg you crazy kids crack me up! :lol: :lol:

*how to say my name talk*

random 'n' weird

Easy enough, harder to spell.

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1232 on: September 06, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »
@Estrea ... Damn, I really have to start reading your fics.  :banghead:

Screw my homework. I'll do it later or else my teachers won't check anyways.  :lol: Must go into reading mode and read your fic. I'll prance into one later to comment. XD

@kawaii I want my brain to be confused as hell. I'll probably join you in being confused soon enough.  :D

EDIT: XD Another reply before I commented

@rndm Awww, you love us. :heart: I refuse to call you Dinner... For now anyways.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1233 on: September 06, 2010, 10:29:08 PM »
aand that's why i call u rndy XDD

well with the food nicknames some ppl call me kiwi XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #1234 on: September 07, 2010, 12:26:03 AM »
Well damn I'm late on this! I go away for three days and this thread shoots up like two pages WTF?!!  :panic: I don't know if I can catch up! lol I'll try to though.

- Which H!P member makes the most badass villain?

I'll have to go with Estrea and Rokun and say Miki. She makes a pretty cool and kick ass villain. It's really easy for anyone to picture her as a villain.  It just goes well with her. I have used other people for the evil role though such as Maki, Yuko, Rika, Aya, and Risa. I think those are all interesting people to put in the villain role. There is more though that do come to mind. I just chose them off the top of my head, because it's just interesting to have them as a bad guy. I like to take people that don't seem like the villain type and put them into that role. I like to try something different from what a person is normally written in or write them out of character a little. I probably write everyone out of character a lot though. ^^; The more uncommon it is for whatever girl to be a villain the more interesting it is to me.

- Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress?

I think for this question it's Eri. It probably has to do with because she was so shy in the past and quiet and also very lovable. She gets along with everyone and well if a writer wants the readers to truly feel bad for the girl that's suffering it would be Eri. She's just so goofy and adorable, which makes it easy for readers to have some sort of feelings for her or sympathy when something bad happens to her. I do see Risa now as the damsel in distress, but I think that's only in Hammy's fics. lol I probably have mostly written Eri as the damsel in distress and it's easy for me to vision it also.

- Which H!P member does quirky like no other?

Again, this goes to Eri. She's just really quirky and weird. It can either be in the way she talks or acts. She's just a quirky person, but I think Koha and Linlin are quirky as well with a side of crazy. XD I say that's a really good thing though.

- Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious?

Ai is mysterious. When I want to write a mysterious fic the first person that comes to my head is Ai. It just fits with her. It probably has to be because sometimes she's in her own world and when I see her in videos she looks like she's daydreaming or deeply thinking about something. She seems more to herself. That's what I first got when I saw Ai. I don't think anyone else can fit the mysterious-type.

- Which H!P member is the best sidekick?

For a sidekick, I usually put the younger girls in my fics such as Koha, Aika, and Linlin. I think it's because they're young and I've usually only seen idiotic, goofy, clumsy sidekicks and I like them like that. Those type of sidekicks are usually a much younger, inexperienced, or weaker person. I can though also picture Eri as one. It's hard for me to picking a best though. XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1235 on: September 07, 2010, 12:58:34 AM »
:mon lurk: I'm probably just not an open pervert... most of the time.
You sound so cute. :heart: Trust me, I wasn't a pervert at all before I joined JPHiP. But those times are gone now. :P Not saying you have to be a perv, but sometimes, it's hard not to be.

Edit: I'm late answering the questions too. >_<

- Which H!P member makes the most badass villain?

Hmm, have I ever even had a villain? XD Anyway, I have to agree with everyone that said Miki-sama. Lol It’s just too easy with her. But I think Rika or Ayaya would be hot villains too. Especially Rika in that Sukeban Deka outfit.

- Which H!P member is the best damsel in distress?

I think I would lean towards Risa. She can be a strong woman, but at the same time, she’s cute as someone who needs to be saved. I would make Rika a damsel in distress too, so one of the “stronger” girls that she’s paired with can be all fawning over her and treating her like a princess. XD Maybe I just like that. >_>

- Which H!P member does quirky like no other?

LinLin for sure. :lol: She’s just plain weird at times. But it’s endearing somehow. Again, maybe that’s just me. XD

- Which H!P member is the best at being mysterious?

Ai is the natural choice here. I’m sure I feel that way after talking to Essy/reading Essy’s fics. :P I kind of think of Maki as being mysterious too. She’s this beautiful, sexy goddess…but there’s a part of her that leaves me curious. I have no idea why but I feel like I can never truly understand her. Like she’s hiding stuff. lol

- Which H!P member is the best sidekick?

Sidekick? Hmm…I don’t know if I’ve ever really had a sidekick either. Lol I guess it would depend on who the main character is. The chemistry would be important. So I don’t think I have a specific person in mind.

- Which H!P member has the worst luck ever?

Poor, poor Gaki. XD She’s mercilessly tortured by so many people. It’s horrible, what she has to go through. But at the same time, it’s terribly entertaining. XD  Eri comes to mind as well…but maybe that’s just her personality. lol

- Which H!P member can be paired up with anyone?

Miki for sure. I’ll take her with nearly anyone, anytime. <3
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:33:50 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1236 on: September 07, 2010, 01:53:53 AM »
I seem to have missed a good bit here today, but I am glad to see that the summary is basically that I (and the crackstaff in other cases) have been quite successful in corrupting the new, young jphip population. And maybe some of the older ones... *beams with pride at Essy*

Sorry Tuna... you don't stand a chance. :yep: Especially with Essy as your big sister, and god forbid since that means I'm generally hanging around as well... Speaking of which *looks at your 52 posts* Someone has now met the requirements for certain special access...

Btw as to your nickname, that one just works so well... By your interests and icon I would call you Fenrir, but that's already taken around these parts. :lol: Maybe you can fight her for it... Though good luck if so... XD

- Which H!P member can be paired up with anyone?
Ai of course. :)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #1237 on: September 07, 2010, 02:02:21 AM »
Oh another delayed reply from me.

I do not embrace my perviness! XD So...might as well drag me in kicking and screaming Estrea? o.O Should I regret that? I'm leaning more towards yes. lol

Oh, as for the scarring, that's mean!!! XD You're all big meanies for scarring a person's mind~!! I have to admit though, it can be really funny. I've been told from a few friends though I tend to have huge reactions from many things. O.O Then my friends laugh at me so I know that scarring people might be funny to the person doing it. lol I still say that's mean!!

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1238 on: September 07, 2010, 02:42:30 AM »
You sound so cute.  Trust me, I wasn't a pervert at all before I joined JPHiP. But those times are gone now.  Not saying you have to be a perv, but sometimes, it's hard not to be.
:mon huh: I sound cute? :mon innocent: ... :mon lmao:

Sorry Tuna... you don't stand a chance.  Especially with Essy as your big sister, and god forbid since that means I'm generally hanging around as well... Speaking of which *looks at your 52 posts* Someone has now met the requirements for certain special access...
:mon huh2: I haven't completely woken up from my little nap so I can't really remember the forum rules. XD So basically, I'm already like a trainee of the Dark Side just waiting to unleash my pervyness on the jphip population?

Btw as to your nickname, that one just works so well... By your interests and icon I would call you Fenrir, but that's already taken around these parts.  Maybe you can fight her for it... Though good luck if so...
Fenrir sets off my fetish for mythology and wolves. Can I go on a rampage to find her? :mon zoom: :mon gamer: :mon kungfu:  :mon fire:  :mon exhaust: I'm ready to take her on.  :mon look:

I do not embrace my perviness!  So...might as well drag me in kicking and screaming Estrea? o.O Should I regret that? I'm leaning more towards yes. lol
Can I help with that or shall I just watch and learn, Essy-neechan?  :mon fyeah:

Oh, as for the scarring, that's mean!!!  You're all big meanies for scarring a person's mind~!! I have to admit though, it can be really funny. I've been told from a few friends though I tend to have huge reactions from many things. O.O Then my friends laugh at me so I know that scarring people might be funny to the person doing it. lol I still say that's mean!!
:mon psst: You know you love scarring them.  :mon misch:

I don't know if it's the fact that my brain is really weird today or something but there's a lot of monkeys in my comments. Shall I stop with the monkeys?  :mon whimper:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1239 on: September 07, 2010, 03:07:16 AM »
no~ keep the monkeys going~! i was the same way until i was like to bored to click on the more button XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI