JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Nom Nom Nom

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 305928 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1260 on: September 08, 2010, 03:13:51 PM »
What? When did I talk to people when I was drunk? >.> Too bad though, you're probably not gonna see it again. :ph43r: I don't really drink any more cause it gets to my stomach.

And a new Tundra fic? Though not focused on Berryz? I don't know about that. :P Still, I might have to check it out though, especially since it has the Essy Seal of Approval...

rndm: Somehow I remember reading that comment before also even though I never went through AA :lol:. Btw, it took me forever, but I did at some point figure out your name was "random 'n' weird". I don't feel so bad anymore about it taking so long though. :lol: But yes, that is why I just call you rndm now :) (since knowing that, rndmn seems kinda odd... I think before I was thinking of something like "randy demon" or such...)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1261 on: September 08, 2010, 04:08:28 PM »
Randy demon? :lol: :lol: I think that fits me more than you might think. :twisted:

I kinda like rndmn, though, it rolls off the tongue. Rndmn, rndmn, rndmn... Sucks to type out though.... I actually took it off of a friend's friend's name, which was Random Li'l Weirdo. I like my version

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1262 on: September 09, 2010, 05:31:00 AM »
@Estrea So if a drunk rokun ever comments here, I'm just going to hide behind you.  XD  Didn't know you had a bossy big sis mode.  :lol:

@kuro It amuses me when the people aren't totally drunk because they actually remember everything when they sober up and then you can make fun of them for it.  :lol:

@rndm I'm still surprised you had enough strength to post 'too drunk rply later' XD Btw, I like your version of the name too.

@rokun Essy Seal of Approval?  :lol: Well, there's still plenty of Berryz in Paths... I think... On second thought, I better just start drawing out a character map so that I don't get lost in my own story.  :P

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1263 on: September 09, 2010, 05:59:28 AM »
^ usually true, I rarely get drunk and I tend to talk to people around me rather than online
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1264 on: September 09, 2010, 06:33:06 PM »
@Tuna: Lol I'l make sure rokun stays far away from here if and when he's drunk. He likes 'em young though, so...*shrug* I'll do what I can. :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1265 on: September 09, 2010, 07:12:00 PM »
mmm, veal~

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1266 on: September 09, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »
^Dork. :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #1267 on: September 10, 2010, 04:45:38 AM »
 :mon wtf: ... :mon scare:

Oh well, I'll just hope that he won't be able to type coherent sentences when he's drunk so that it wouldn't matter if he was trying to hit on anyone.  XD

But if I am able to understand...  :mon suspect: :mon slapself:   :mon rush:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1268 on: September 10, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »
lol so much love here XD but i have a question for everyone.... rigth now i wanna do a oneshot but right now i have like no idea on how to start it...like everything i type just comes out weird and i dont like it >.< like the longer i dont get this thing out of my head the more i dont wanna do it and the lazyness starts coming it^^; anyone(or everyone)got any ideas?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1269 on: September 10, 2010, 11:02:38 PM »
tbh I just go with the flow in your brain, in the sense where you can start off with dialogue and work your way into the story or put a quote or what not, I would leave it on the paper and see what you can do, maybe write instead type :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1270 on: September 10, 2010, 11:25:11 PM »
i usualy write but i have to save papaer for college^^; so i started typing instead ^^; i've tried that too but it still feels weird :panic: maybe im over thinking it? >.< idk D:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1271 on: September 11, 2010, 02:01:42 AM »
Maybe use/buy one notebook that you can dedicate to writing out your stories...and maximize the paper by using tiny writing XD  Maybe you wouldn't feel that guilty if it's contained in one book verses endless pages of paper XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1272 on: September 11, 2010, 02:33:13 AM »
i usualy do but im saving it for a fic i already have writing XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1273 on: September 11, 2010, 02:46:16 AM »
I see, hmm I guess just go with the flow, I mean in a way, sometimes once you get hard on yourself, you tend to over analyze your writing and block yourself from actually writing, type what is on your mind and leave it.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1274 on: September 11, 2010, 04:15:43 AM »
How many of you actually write out your stories much vs. typing them? Way back in high school when I first started thinking about writing anything (but never really doing much of anything... at all really), I wrote by hand in notebooks, but since then, and the whole time I've been writing fanfics, I've always just typed... I'm not sure I even could really write by hand anymore O_o I'd feel like it's way too awkward to edit and stuff. Maybe I'm just not old-fashioned that way. :lol:

Man

I've just spent the last 3 hours mostly speaking Japanese (and at least speaking with Japanese people), as well as attempting a little Chinese. :lol: Apparently I fail at a phrase a friend taught me once though... >_< At least my Japanese is good. One girl even said my Japanese was probably "prettier" than hers even lol.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1275 on: September 11, 2010, 04:23:44 AM »
well i usually write but i cant stand how long it takes to copy...with black cat it takes me like an hr to type the chapters up >.< so i thought "let me try typing"  im still not used to it ^^;

u speak japanese?? u probably are better than me^^; i took 4 yrs but im not that great^^;

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1276 on: September 11, 2010, 04:35:36 AM »
The last time I wrote out a story was in 7th grade.  I've been typing EVERYTHING ever since  XD

But I write out chapter summaries and plan out everything before I type it out into words... you know, for organization :D

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1277 on: September 11, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »
i always did typing but wrote down certain aspects of the story by pen and paper, it ends up that I type but when I am away from the computer, I tend to carry around slips of paper
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #1278 on: September 11, 2010, 05:05:49 AM »
o.O Am I the only one who's "old fashion"?! I write my fics by hand with a damn notebook and pencil! I sometimes even write on sheets. I do a mixture of both loose paper, notebooks, and computer. When I can't get ideas for a chapter I write them on paper which sometimes works and as I type the chapter on the computer I edit. Sometimes a chapter comes out even better. Half if not more than half of TTCL was done through that process. I've lately been typing though. I should probably try writing again on sheets of paper when I get lined paper or a notebook. When I was younger I had so many notebooks I had two crates full of them. I wrote so much! O_O

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1279 on: September 11, 2010, 05:14:24 AM »
Tea chan~  Have you been reading the kitten's blog?  lol she's been blogging about how she's becoming a vampire XD  Naturally I couldn't help but think of you XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Nom Nom Nom