JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 305928 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1460 on: December 05, 2010, 06:47:22 AM »
^ XD Sukoshi you're a much better drawer than I am! As that picture you posted shows. You draw it!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1461 on: December 05, 2010, 08:26:27 AM »
Ahahahaa, no can do XD  My brain would explode XD

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1462 on: December 05, 2010, 05:28:59 PM »
so... no aichan/ballgag-reina/leather/chains?  :(

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #1463 on: December 06, 2010, 12:24:43 AM »
lol nope. Not unless my drawing skills can suddenly get amazingly good in a few minutes. I'm not that good at drawing girls or naked girls for that matter. XD

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #1464 on: December 24, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!! :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1465 on: December 24, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »
An early Merry Christmas on my end. Or Happy Holidays and all that political correctness.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1466 on: December 25, 2010, 03:35:58 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~ :mon santa4:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1467 on: January 01, 2011, 07:33:14 AM »
:mon santa2:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE    :usagiii:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1468 on: March 02, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »
So rokun and I were talking, and he mentioned that some people were intimidated by me.

So I decided I absolutely have to ask.

AM I INTIMIDATING?

Please reply and try to explain your reasons why. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1469 on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:51 PM »
The interrogatee felt a trickle of cold sweat running down the hollow of his back, his face showing clear signs of stress. The glare of the halogen lamp was starting to burn into his retinas. He pulled lightly against the restraints, shifting the wires he was hooked up to slightly. "No," he stated clearly, and it was promptly answered with a loud and long scratch of the polygraph needle against graph paper, indicating falsehood.

He hardly had time to scream before-

Oh wait. It's not that kinda thread.

What are the symptoms of Essy being intimidating? Like, if you comment somewhere, no one dares to respond? How on earth can one be intimidating on the Internet? Although, you may want to tone down the font size a little as not to scare the more timid of the fanfic board's denizens.

Why are you not intimidating? Hm. Do you mean writers who find you intimidating? Or forum members in general? I gotta admit, I find your writing style awesome and by far better than anything I could or would want to aspire to. I'm really not a writer, I give the craft far too little attention and dedication. But I enjoy entertaining and being entertained. And you are one of my favorite entertainers, so I fully appreciate your work.

Perhaps I don't find you intimidating because I'm ancient and can't care less about what hijinks you young 'uns are up to.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1470 on: March 02, 2011, 07:34:29 PM »
What are the symptoms of Essy being intimidating? Like, if you comment somewhere, no one dares to respond?

No, that would be rokun. He kills my thread every time he comments on it. :< I'm seriously considering banning him from commenting on my stuff. XD Jk rokun, I still love you. :heart:

But in the event that both of us comment on a thread, we tend to kill discussion pretty fast. :lol: I wonder why...

Well, it has been observed in the past that a lot of people seem kinda nervous about commenting on my stories. XD Those who eventually do inevitably mention how nerve-wracking it is. Apparently it's hard to comment on my stories. :lol: Though the regular crew (rndy, Sukoshi, Bee, ropy and you too grac) have no fear wherever you guys go, so that's alright. XD

I have also documented people who are too intimidated to talk to me right at first. Saiks was one (Yuuchan had to literally throw her into chat with me because she was too shy), but now she's totally fine. XD I'm not that scary, really.

And I'm glad you don't find me intimidating. Of course you don't, you fossil worldly-wise person. :P And btw, your little excerpt at the beginning just shows that you're an awesome writer of crack as well. XD I don't think I'm better than you or anything, I just write differently. :P

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #1471 on: March 02, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »
well for me essy idk how to describe it, when i 1st started reading your stuff i  loved it and wished that i could write like you(i still do btw). but idk i wouldnt say that ur intimidating...i just think it has to like when commenting..idk i cant even describe it correctly right at this moment XD i think its just cus ur so awesome and ppl are too shy to talk with u about stuff? idk...i wanted to once but like i thought "daw she probably wouldnt want to talk with me, essy's too cool, and is probably bussy, and might think my thoughts are silly^^;"

god am i even making any sense???? i dont think i am^^;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1472 on: March 02, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »
I don't think you're intimidating, but that could be because I'm technically your Senpai here. XD But, hmm, I guess you're comparable to Ai-chan for some of the newer kids (i.e. almost everyone who came after you XD ) You're so chockablock full of talent and pickiness, that it must feel like watching Ai-chan and Miki talking when you and rokun go at it/appear. What was it I once heard, some will love you and some will hate you, but if you do it right, all will watch you. That's the kind of thinking I have for you.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1473 on: March 02, 2011, 10:07:12 PM »
^ Comparing her to Ai-chan is a good example!!! All the younger H!Pers are intimidated by her in a way too. :lol: And Essy's always talking about how much like Ai-chan she is, so...

Perhaps I don't find you intimidating because I'm ancient and can't care less about what hijinks you young 'uns are up to.
I think this is the case for me too, like when Essy mentioned something about how I act toward her. 8)

You sure don't seem intimidated by anyone here, grac... so there must be some truth in it. ;)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #1474 on: March 03, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »

>.>

<.<

^^;

...yes.

*feels everyone's glare on me*

Do I have to explain?

I really rather not for my reasons.  :sweatdrop:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1475 on: March 03, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »
Maybe it because I have had less than 3 (interrupted) hours of sleep in total the past 48 hours, that I cannot wrap what's left of my brains around this- but what was all this in aid of?

XD I don't think I'm better than you or anything, I just write differently. :P
Of course you don't think so. That is just for me to think. :a tired lol emoti:   (:lol: is too energetic to reflect my... energy level)

You sure don't seem intimidated by anyone here, grac... so there must be some truth in it. ;)
My age? Yes. It is truth. And I'm reeeaally feeling it right about now.

*feels everyone's glare on me*
It was an amused glare. Because I found it cute.

Okay, back to work for one last haul then I will go die in a corner somewhere.

Dammit, Essy! (I find it easier to blame my procrastinating on you, as you may have noticed)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1476 on: March 03, 2011, 04:26:30 AM »
My age? Yes. It is truth. And I'm reeeaally feeling it right about now.
Not just your age. :P And I know what you mean about feeling it...

I just didn't want to face today at all either last night or this morning. But of course I did, cause today came, as it always does. You know what? In general it pretty much sucked, though I suppose I feel a little less hopeless right now amidst the physical punishment I've taken.

o_O Where did that come from now? Weren't we talking about people being intimidating?

Ah. Of course...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1477 on: March 03, 2011, 06:30:28 AM »
^ *blinks* Uh, whodawhat? "Physical punishment?"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1478 on: March 03, 2011, 08:58:02 AM »
So rokun and I were talking, and he mentioned that some people were intimidated by me.

So I decided I absolutely have to ask.

AM I INTIMIDATING?

Please reply and try to explain your reasons why. XD

:shock: :shock: :shock:

YES!!! So much so you don't even return my calls no mo'!! :cry: :lol:

hmm, did i just flip da script lolol

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1479 on: March 03, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »
^LOL dai, what the hell are you doing here? :lol:

Blah, I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm intimidating or not. I'm still me. As rndy put it, haters will hate, and the people who like me are still hanging around. Point is, some people will simply dislike me or just be wary of me because I'm a robot with a thesaurus installed. I can't help it if I come across as eerily rational and too logical for my own good. Yuuchan, I still remember!

Thing is, I can't help being this way. I look at things and filter them through my system a certain way, so it all comes out like that. I'm temperamental, but also unfeeling. Make up your mind! I do believe those conditions are mutually exclusive. :P But anyway, now I want to write a story about a psycho with BPD. But I don't want to make Ai the main character because she's not like that. Any suggestions?

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-