JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Coral Reef

Author Topic: Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 19  (Read 50005 times)

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 18 is up!!! 19 is comming soon.
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »
Oh yes, strawb3rry, pervs are fun!  Then again writing them is a little nerve racking too, like 'is this too dirty?' 'is it not dirty enough?' 'should it be shorter?' 'longer?' etc.

lol, Poor Rika had to enforce a no talking rule, because everytime she tried to get hot and heavy with Miki, the other girl wanted to keep talking about coal and jumping people's bones. hehe, I guess you can imagine her frustration...

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2009, 01:31:54 PM »
   :shock:eh!? is there really a perv section here???   :dunno:

oh, by the way,,,,,this chappie is really intense! too much for me to handle!  :on bleed:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »
hehe, yeah, ayase, that was my reaction when I first found out about the perv section myself.  so, go....read...and corrupt your mind...*insert evil laugh here.*

and once again I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the reviews and now we're returning back to chapters that I'm allowed to post in this thread  XD

Chapter 19

The next morning when Miki and Rika made their way into the breakfast hall it seemed like everything was back to normal.  The difference being that now Miki and Rika made no qualms about sitting together.  The two seemed to be blissfully lost in their own private happiness.  Of course, that didn't stop them from bickering about where to sit; secluded or with others.  Finally they decided to sit at their own table, but amongst everyone else.

They sat next to each other and scooted their chairs even closer.  Then they settled into a comfortable silence as they ate their breakfast.  Filling their bodies with much needed nourishment form the exhausting night they'd had. Both were oblivious to the strange atmosphere or the weird stares they were getting.  They barely even acknowledged the person that who sat in one of the unoccupied chairs that was next to Rika.

"Good morning."  Yui said with a smile.

"Good morning." was the automated response she received from both girls.

Yui still had the grin plastered on her face as she looked from one girl to the other.  Neither seemed to pay her much mind, but Yui was unperturbed and clearing her throat she addressed the V U Den leader hesitantly. "So...," she began.  "You look pretty good for someone who was 'dying' last night, Rika-chan."

Rika began choking on her bran muffin, and Miki, without missing a beat, began to pound on her back.

"Are you ever going to learn how to chew your food properly." Miki chided playfully.

Shibata suddenly sank into the seat next to Miki.  "You guys are stirring things up again.  Now there's no way you can cover it up!"  Leaning forward she lowered her voice to whisper scantily to the other three occupants.  "Some are saying Rika's cries were so loud that even the girls stayng on the forth floor could hear her!"

"Really?!"  Rika bemoaned horrified.

"Really!?"  Miki exclaimed proudly.

Shibata nodded. "Yup, Yossy says that it was bad enough that you guys made such a racket when she was down there, but to still be bothered by the noise now that she is two whole floors up is simply unforgivable.  Of course, I'm pretty sure she was just joking."  Shibata giggled.

Miki's gaze became dangerious.  "And did she say why she changed rooms?"

Shibata shrugged.  "Not really, although I bet it has something to do with the snake."

"Snake?" Rika seemed concerned.  "What snake?!"

Yui looked suprised.  "You don't know?"  she smiled sausily at Shibata.  "I thought everyone knew about that."

"They were up in the mountains,"  Shibata explained. "So they probably didn't hear about it."

Yui's interested gaze turned to the two girls sitting so close together. "OoOo~ and just what were you guys doing in the mountains?" she smirked and arched her eyebrows.

Rika ignored the playfull goading as she was too worried about the alliged snake.  "Nevermind that!  What's this about a snake?"  Rika clung to Miki's arm, who for her part was shifting awkardly in her seat.

"Yeah,"  Miki added, her voice hollow. "Tell us about this snake that I, of course, know nothing about and had nothing to do with."  Miki laughed nerviously.

Shibata grinned.  "Rumor has it that there is a huge snake loose on the 2nd floor.  They say it's like 20 feet long and has already attacked someone, right as they were about to go to the bathroom!"

Rika gasped in terror while Miki groaned and buried her face against the table.

"You mean Yossy's move to te fourth floor is my fault?" Miki lamented, her voice muffled by the table.

Rika turned to her curiously.  "What are you talking about?"

Miki shook her head lost in her mourning.  "You mean my kiss with Koharu really was my fault?!"

Rika's eyes narrowed and she released Miki's arm.  "What are you talking about?" she growled.

Miki didn't have a chance to answer because suddenly Kohau walked by their table arm and arm with Mano Eri.  "...and that's how Miki made me her siliva sister.  So if you want to be popular and have lots of friends you're going to have to let me put my tounge in your mouth..."  whatever else Koharu was saying to the naive girl at her side was lost as the two walked out of ear shot.

Rika glared dourly at her lover. "Miiikiiii..."

"This sucks," Yui pouted. "Everyone has someone except me!  Even Koharu is getting some!  Between Rika and Miki, Ai and Risa, and Yossy and Konno, I'm starting to feel really lonely..." She turned her pouting face towards Shibata, then smiling invitingly at the other girl, she touched her hand.  "What do you think Ayumi-chan?"

Shibata reddened. "Uhh..."

Aya suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pushed Yui's arm away. Then with out asking permission she sank into Shibata's lap.  "I think you're about to feel lonelier."  Taking Shibata's face in her hands she kissed her deeply, then breaking the kiss she gave Yui a pointed glare. "Capiche?"

"Aw...not fair!" Yui wimpered. 

The three were so focused on their mini drama that they didn't see the stunned looks Rika and Miki were giving Yui.

"Um...Yui?"  Rika spoke up weakly. "When you say Yossy and Konno, do you mean that they're both seeing someone or that they're both seeing..." she shuddered. "...each other."

Miki looked positively peaked. "It can't be..." she whispered.

Yui laughed a little. "Lets just say that Yossy doesn't put her hand into the bra of just anyone..."  At all the other's incredious looks she realized she had mispoke. "*achem*  correction, what I meant was, Konno doesn't let just anyone put their hand into her bra..." then added under her breath. "I should know..."

Miki stood and grabbed Rika's hand. "Come on." she said sternly with eyes on the far side of the room. "Lets confront them!"

Rika remaind unmoved. "Why?"

Miki blinked down at her in surprise. "Because.  Konno's pookie!  Shouldn't we do something?"

"I don't care anymore," Rika said quietly.  "But I can see that you still do."  She tried to remove her hand from Miki's grasp, but Miki wouldn't release her. In fact the grip tightened. "Let me go."

"Never."  Miki promised.  "And we're still going to confront Yossy and Konno, because now that I know what I know, I'm pretty sure that that 'innocent' little girl was playing us like an old record.  I can't let something like that go.  Now stop being jealous or I'm going to throw you across this table and remind you just who it is my heart belongs to and who it is my body aches for!"

Rika blushed. "You wouldn't dare!"

Miki quirked an eyebrow.  "Is that a challeng?"

Shibata was taken aback.  "But there's so many people here!"

Aya laughed and bounced happily on her soft perch. "Oo! Do it, Do it!"

Shibata blushed and wrapped her arms around Aya's waist in order to curb the excited girl's movement.  Growling slightly she muttered quietly. "Please stop rubbing against me."

"Wait a minute guys don't be so hasty," Yui spoke up, then in a purr said. "Well except for doing the bump and grind on the table here, I'm okay with that..." she winked. "But instead of confronting Yossy and Konno I have a better idea."  Everyone turned to her in suprise.

Miki sat back down next to a relieved/disappointed Rika, "How do you figure?" she asked interested.

"I just think that there might be a way to get back at them without the use of pointy words or fisticuffs."

Aya made a face. "fisticuffs?  Who says that? Is that even a word?"  She sighed.  "However I think I know where you're going with this, and, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think Yui's right.  If you really want revenge, and I just want to say that I sincerley supported Konno's efforts since I understood why she did what she did and I even helped her so, I would prefer you to go toe to toe with her wit vs. wit in friendly combat rather then angry words and fighting.  Ya know, to see if you can out smart her and Yossy's matchmaking, then wouldn't that be satisfiying enough?"

Miki nodded as a small smile formed on her lips. "Out smart them at their own game."

Yui grinned. "Exactly."

Shibata looked at Yui curiously.  "Why are you involved anyways?" She questioned.  She gestured at the four friends and told her. "We were in it from the beggining, what's you're angle?"

Yui grinned. "Well I do so love intrigue and betrayal, besides it just so happens I love to play both sides of the field."

Aya giggled. "Yeah, we already know that 'I do both Jay and Jane' girl."

Yui pushed at Aya's shoulder. "Meanie." but she was grinning as well.

"There is one problem."  Shibata inserted.  "All of Konno's plans were to get Rika and Miki together, but since the two got together on their own, I doubt that they're going to be put into motion..."

"Fight."  Aya exclaimed unhesitant.  "Have a lovers quarrel in front of everyone, and of course throw in Yossy's name or something, and I have a feeling everything will be back on schedule."

Shibata nodded. "Yeah, and just to make sure, we should send our mole," she jerked a thumb in Eri's direction, who was currently being doctored and comforted (and possibly teased) by Ai, Risa, and Sayumi who sat at the table with the hung over girl.  "to convince Konno to keep on with the plans."

Rika giggled.  "Looks like someone learned a painful lesson on the evils of alcohol, at least from Yuko's stash anyways."

Miki looked at Rika thoughtfully for a second before standing up angrily. "How would you know?!"

Rika looked surprised.  "Eh? Why are you mad?"

"Oh great! Rip my heart out and say you don't know why I'm angry!"  Miki threw her hands in the air exasperated.  "I guess I should've expected something like this from someone who's so emotionally constipated!"  Miki was yelling so loud that everyone in the room could diffinently hear everyword.

"Constipated!?"  Rika screeched also standing, her voice would not lose to Miki's in the loudness department.  "That's so disgusting!  Why must you always be so crude!?"  Rika poked an angry finger at Miki's chest. "I don't know how I thought I could be you even for a second! You're always treating me like I'm a lump of coal or something!" At this Rika gave Miki a subtle wink.  However no one but Miki would know that the strange face twitch was such.

Miki was relieved to see that the other girl had caught on without the need for explination.  "That's because you are a lump of coal to me and that's how I'm always going to think of you!"

The other three girls at the table looked horrified.  They hadn't meant for Rika and Miki to fight for real.

Aya stood and held up her hands.  "Heey, easy guys.  You need to stop fighting before you say something you're going to regret."

"Yeah," Shibata spoke up also standing.  "What are you fighting about anyways?"

"As if I could repeat the vile thing this girl said to me! She has absolutely no tact!"  Miki's expression looked absolutely deadly.

"Oh, stop PMSing!"  Rika yelled disdainfully.  "You are so pathetic to let such a little matter effect you!"

"A little matter?!"  Miki screeched.  "You heartless b!t@&!" Miki turned suddenly and walked towards the exit.  Over her shoulder she yelled.  "Next time Konno comes at me in a bikini, we'll do much more than just flirt!!"

Rika ran a few steps after her. "If you walk through that door then you and I are done!"

Miki walked out without hesitation.

"How dare you ignore me!" Rika ran out after her.

Once the two fighting girls left, a heavy awkward silence settled over the room, only to be broken by Yossy dourly asking the girl sitting next to her.  "You flirted with Miki while in a bikini?" Which was followed by a mournful yell.

"Whyyy!?" Eri bemaoned clutching her pounding head. "Why the yelling?!"  She allowed herself to be hugged and comforted by Sayumi.  "They were so loud...!" she wailed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:41:22 PM by wings4dreams »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 19
« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2009, 03:34:11 PM »
DIBS! Will be back later today~

Edit: Oh man, they were THAT loud?! XD The snake thing.... :rofl: Poor Manoeri, Koha's gonna make them saliva sisters! For some reason, it still sounds gross. :lol: Poor Yui too, all alone. But SHIT, now Charmikitty knows who Pookie is! :shocked: OMG DO IT!!!! :twisted: Yui's so evil~ 8) HOLY FUCK!!! They got started quick! :grin: I died at the "emotionally constipated" thing. :rofl: And last but not least, Kame~~ Poor baby~ :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:33:23 PM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
lol, strawb3rry, that was hella fast!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2009, 02:40:20 AM »
New reader!

This is going to be bad...XD

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:01 AM »
LMAO!! Noice noice!  :thumbsup Charmikitty sure is d best!  :wub:

"Whyyy!?" Eri bemaoned clutching her pounding head. "Why the yelling?!"  She allowed herself to be hugged and comforted by Sayumi.  "They were so loud...!" she wailed.
:rofl: poor turtle!

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
Hotaru:  Hi! welcome new reader...
This is going to be bad..
yes...yes it will  :twisted:

zay05ohayou:
poor turtle!
I know, right?  There's probably never any fighting in the cafeteria, but the one time that Eri has a hangover...*shakes head*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2009, 07:22:58 PM »
Chapter 19
The next morning when Miki and Rika made their way into the breakfast hall it seemed like everything was back to normal.  The difference being that now Miki and Rika made no qualms about sitting together.
My immediate thought was..."Anyone hear them last night?"  :D

Of course, that didn't stop them from bickering about where to sit; secluded or with others.
Somehow it wouldn't feel right if they still didn't bicker now and then.  :yep:

Finally they decided to sit at their own table, but amongst everyone else.

They sat next to each other and scooted their chairs even closer.  Then they settled into a comfortable silence as they ate their breakfast.  Filling their bodies with much needed nourishment form the exhausting night they'd had.
:twisted:

Both were oblivious to the strange atmosphere or the weird stares they were getting.
Well, in all likelihood none of the other girls ever thought that they'd get together, let alone that there was this "tension" between the two of them. I'm wondering now about how Yossi and the others who did know will react.

They barely even acknowledged the person that who sat in one of the unoccupied chairs that was next to Rika.

"Good morning."  Yui said with a smile.

"Good morning." was the automated response she received from both girls.

Yui still had the grin plastered on her face as she looked from one girl to the other.  Neither seemed to pay her much mind, but Yui was unperturbed and clearing her throat she addressed the V U Den leader hesitantly. "So...," she began.  "You look pretty good for someone who was 'dying' last night, Rika-chan."

Rika began choking on her bran muffin, and Miki, without missing a beat, began to pound on her back.
OSNAP!!! XD

Shibata suddenly sank into the seat next to Miki.  "You guys are stirring things up again.  Now there's no way you can cover it up!"  Leaning forward she lowered her voice to whisper scantily to the other three occupants.  "Some are saying Rika's cries were so loud that even the girls stayng on the forth floor could hear her!"

Shibata nodded. "Yup, Yossy says that it was bad enough that you guys made such a racket when she was down there, but to still be bothered by the noise now that she is two whole floors up is simply unforgivable.  Of course, I'm pretty sure she was just joking."  Shibata giggled.
Shiba-chan =  :bingo:
Rika = :OMG:
Miki =  :wahaha:

*THE SNAKE STORY*
Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Forgot about that. :P

"You mean Yossy's move to te fourth floor is my fault?" Miki lamented, her voice muffled by the table.

Rika turned to her curiously.  "What are you talking about?"

Miki shook her head lost in her mourning.  "You mean my kiss with Koharu really was my fault?!"

Rika's eyes narrowed and she released Miki's arm.  "What are you talking about?" she growled.

Miki didn't have a chance to answer because suddenly Kohau walked by their table arm and arm with Mano Eri.  "...and that's how Miki made me her siliva sister.  So if you want to be popular and have lots of friends you're going to have to let me put my tounge in your mouth..."  whatever else Koharu was saying to the naive girl at her side was lost as the two walked out of ear shot.

Rika glared dourly at her lover. "Miiikiiii..."
Oh mang...
:on lol:

"This sucks," Yui pouted. "Everyone has someone except me!  Even Koharu is getting some!  Between Rika and Miki, Ai and Risa, and Yossy and Konno, I'm starting to feel really lonely..."
Uh-oh...Yui just spilled the beans about YoKonno! :O

*REALIZATION THAT YUI SPILLED THE BEANS*
CharMikitty = :o
Everyone else @ Yui =  :angry:
Yui = :sweatdrop:

Now stop being jealous or I'm going to throw you across this table and remind you just who it is my heart belongs to and who it is my body aches for!"

Shibata was taken aback.  "But there's so many people here!"

Aya laughed and bounced happily on her soft perch. "Oo! Do it, Do it!"
I'm with Aya on this one. Time for another perv chapter.  :twisted: :rockon:

Shibata blushed and wrapped her arms around Aya's waist in order to curb the excited girl's movement.  Growling slightly she muttered quietly. "Please stop rubbing against me."
A bouncing Aya is a little much for Shiba-chan to handle, eh?  :grin:

*SCHEME TO OUT-SMART YOKONNO*
Ooooooooooooooooooooh yeah.  Prepare for awesomeness!!!  :shakeit: O0  :cow: :theking :twothumbs

Poor Eri. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
My immediate thought was..."Anyone hear them last night?"
hee~ I was hoping that thought would cross the mind.  I was trying to make parallels to the 'bedroom keys' incident.

Somehow it wouldn't feel right if they still didn't bicker now and then.
bingo!

Well, in all likelihood none of the other girls ever thought that they'd get together, let alone that there was this "tension" between the two of them. I'm wondering now about how Yossi and the others who did know will react.
hm...I don't think any of them can quiet understand the depth of feelings the two girls share, after all which of them would imagine all the crap the two went though to get to this point. however the ones closest probably have a good grasp that the two have something between them (not to mention who Rika's room happens to conjoin with  ;) ).

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Forgot about that.
  lol, It was so hard not to just come out and tell you last time about what had happened to Yossy, but I knew I was going to post the snake thing in this chapter, so I figured...I would leave it up to your imagination till then...

I'm with Aya on this one. Time for another perv chapter.
haha~ Oy! JFK! I need time here! I'm still too embarressed thinking about the other one I wrote to start on a new one!  lol, besides a perv that takes place in front of all the girls at once takes a level of hentai that I just don't have...'The Hello Orgy Project' will have to be written by someone else.

A bouncing Aya is a little much for Shiba-chan to handle, eh?
   :twisted: yeah, Aya and Shiba are on the brink.  Maybe that's who I should focus my next perv attempt towards. 

Poor Eri
lol, she may never take up the bottle again...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2009, 05:52:22 AM »
Oh my god, that was hilarious. Yui's line to Rika and the choking. Miki and Rika's fight (and Rika's 'wink') was priceless. I'm still giggling.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:43 AM »
Funny, I thought this ended with Charmikitty getting together, but you've proven me wrong. :lol:

Welcome back, and thanks for continuing this. :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #192 on: May 24, 2009, 04:28:38 PM »

:lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rika looked surprised.  "Eh? Why are you mad?"

she didn't get it.?.   :shocked

At this Rika gave Miki a subtle wink

oh she did   :grin:

The other three girls at the table looked horrified.  They hadn't meant for Rika and Miki to fight for real.

and it worked  XD

"You flirted with Miki while in a bikini?"

war time  XD

Your story never ceases to make me  :rofl:   :twothumbs

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2009, 08:19:18 AM »

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nice update!!!

Perv version :drool:

It was really nice and well done  :twothumbs

Highlights:

"So...," she began.  "You look pretty good for someone who was 'dying' last night, Rika-chan."

"You guys are stirring things up again.  Now there's no way you can cover it up!"  Leaning forward she lowered her voice to whisper scantily to the other three occupants.  "Some are saying Rika's cries were so loud that even the girls stayng on the forth floor could hear her!"

Yui... you evil witch!!!  I love you XDDDD...

Miki stood and grabbed Rika's hand. "Come on." she said sternly with eyes on the far side of the room. "Lets confront them!"

Rika remaind unmoved. "Why?"

Miki blinked down at her in surprise. "Because.  Konno's pookie!  Shouldn't we do something?"

"I don't care anymore," Rika said quietly.  "But I can see that you still do."  She tried to remove her hand from Miki's grasp, but Miki wouldn't release her. In fact the grip tightened. "Let me go."

"Never."  Miki promised.  "And we're still going to confront Yossy and Konno, because now that I know what I know, I'm pretty sure that that 'innocent' little girl was playing us like an old record.  I can't let something like that go.  Now stop being jealous or I'm going to throw you across this table and remind you just who it is my heart belongs to and who it is my body aches for!"

Rika should know she is the only one for Miki... though the challenge part was a little too much XD

"As if I could repeat the vile thing this girl said to me! She has absolutely no tact!"  Miki's expression looked absolutely deadly.

"Oh, stop PMSing!"  Rika yelled disdainfully.  "You are so pathetic to let such a little matter effect you!"

"A little matter?!"  Miki screeched.  "You heartless b!t@&!" Miki turned suddenly and walked towards the exit.  Over her shoulder she yelled.  "Next time Konno comes at me in a bikini, we'll do much more than just flirt!!"

XDDDD first fake couple fight ... with a nice ending XD
============

Really thanks for the update... I have read it but i haven't made my comment so   :love:

Yankii will be waiting for an update!!!!  XD

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »
loving the charmikitty...... :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

i just dont get it why some people find it hard to love this couple....haha  :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

i watched a hello morning episode where rika-chan's the host, they were playing a kanji game or something like that, make a sentence....hmm, then mikitty out of those kanji made a sentence "without knowing, Im gazing at you, Ishikawa Rika" haha  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: then rika gave Miki 3 fans as a reward since she really like the sentence.... :luvluv1: then everyone was like  :on freeza:  :on_hot:  :on_plug: and someone says gross and kimochi warui.....lol!

Offline h!pfan4ever123

• Call me Rabu-chan
  • Miya+Rii=<3
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2009, 12:30:32 AM »
I Love this story!!
Please Update!!!!

:kneelbow: :kneelbow:

They fought already   :frustrated: :gyaaah: :pleeease:

<--- Click and Miya will give a hug.
<-- click also you get a cookie...
<---Click and u will... oh i give up...
<--- and a H!P member will give you a kiss

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2009, 05:58:37 AM »
 :mon inluv: I love this fic too.

I laughed and cried. Also I got angry and some parts made me very tender. It really is a great story.

Thanks for this wonderful fic.

At first, I thought this fic would be about Ishiyoshi. But it really surprised me as how the matter Charmikitty was arming...

In some parts could not stop laughing. Definitely, this fic has made my Sunday afternoon fun.

Be aware of the next Update! ....

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »
OMG!!! I finished reading this fic a few days ago..

And just wow.

This fic is absolutely DELICIOUS in every sense of the word! xD

Completely addictive. It's been a while since a fanfic has captured me this wholly. I'm so glad to have been able to read all the chapters in one go and not to have wait! The waiting would've surely killed me! It's quick-paced, plot driven and completely nuts at times, but SO SO awesome. Guilty pleasure reading, for sure  :inlove:
Your comedic timing is epic, and there were so many moments that had me laughing like a goon  :lol: During the angst and sweet love scenes, you even managed to squeeze a few tears out of me.. great job!  :thumbsup

Being an IshiYoshi fanatic, I'm surprised Charmikitty was able to affect me this much.. I was rooting for them to get together the whole time! The chemistry between them in this story is bloody fantastic. From all that bickering to the gentle love scenes... *sighs*  :heart: Not to mention, some of the fan service here is nose-bleed-worthy HOT. I didn't realise how hot this couple could be. Hotter than IshiYoshi, I dare say. The characterisation is top notch.

Anyways, all in all, GREAT fanfic that's pure entertainment. So many epic moments to witness in this fic... thank you so much for sharing this with us!  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Coral Reef