JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King

Author Topic: Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [CANCELLED APR 6]  (Read 17862 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [CANCELLED APR 6]
« on: December 23, 2011, 02:23:58 AM »
READ FIRST!!!

Well Hello there~! This fic is by both me AND Itadakimasu.

So here's the story on how the came to be. Itadakimasu and I and various other people were roleplaying Majisuka characters, me as Gaku/Youran and Itadakimasu as Wota. We got into a fight (as the characters) and violence ensued. Then all of a sudden, she brings up the idea of making our fight into a fic. I offered to co-write it with her and so co-operation and writing was put into action! Yay!! We made a lot of plans and preparations for this and so here it is! We agreed that it'll be on my account and I'll do the posting, sometimes Itadakimasu will post too if I can't. REMEMBER, just because it's on my account and thread, I'm not doing this by myself so don't give me all the credit!!

This is probably one of the first fics in here(AKB48 Fanfics) that is co-written with another user. We do have different styles but that what makes it unique and creative~! And yes, there will be various pairings~

It's going to work like this. It's not going to be like we work on one chapter together but instead we're going to have a set of chapters assigned to each other. I will handle and write this chapter, Itadakimasu will write the other and so on and so forth like that. Of course, we'll send it to each other so we can check it over and see how things will be like before we post. You'll know who it'll be written by because we will have the name beside the chapter title, ex. by ______.

With that cleared up. Let's get to the fic!!

PS: If you have any questions or there is confusion in this, they will be answered or cleared as some point in the fic. If not, we will address them ourselves.

Wee~~

Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition

.::Table of Contents::.
By: crono1036 and Itadakimasu
Prologue (this post)
CHPT. 1 Introduction to Maji High's Tradition
CHPT. 2 The Rules and Match Ups

Prologue [by crono1036]

Rummaging through old boxes, shuffling through worn papers, the principal of Majisuka Girls High School Yuriko was in search for something in the old store room of the school.

“Hm… Where is it, where is it?” She questioned to particularly no one as she sets aside another box.

She looked at a pile of dusty books that are stacked up on top of a shelf. Attempting to get it down, she inched it from the top to the edge. She was planning for the stack to fall light against her and she would ease it onto the floor. It would have been easy, if she wasn’t standing on top of a wobbly chair.

The stack of books fell on her, lightly, just as planned. However, the dust on the books blew off and filled the air, especially Principal Yuriko’s nose. She felt her nose tickled, she felt the need to sneeze to clear her nostrils.

“Ha….Ha…” Yuriko felt it coming, she was going to let it out while she was still standing on the chair and holding multiple, heavy books. She tried to keep her balance; such a bad day to be wearing wedged loafers. “Haa…. Ha… ha…”

Fortunately, it came to pass, “Phew… Close one,” she said in English. Yuriko regained her balance and was about to step off the chair, the books were tiring out her arms. She takes one foot off the chair and slowly lowered it to the floor.

“AAACHOOO!!” Yuriko sneezed loudly. It was so sudden, it caught her by surprise, she was thrown her off balance and she fell off the chair, the books toppling out of her arms. She fell onto the dirty and dusty floor with some of the books she carried landed on top of her.

Principal Yuriko landed on her butt and an empty box was on her head, “Ow…” she rubbed her bum. She removed the box on her head and looked on down on her body, “I shouldn’t do that again, next time I’ll have a student do it.”

“Hm?” And there it was the item she was looking for, lying on her stomach. A small, string-bound, worn-out, red book with the Maji High emblem on the cover was finally in her hands, “Ah! I found it!” she said in English as she lifted the book smiling. Whatever this book was, she had special plans with it.

Yuriko stood up; all other papers and books were simply dropped to the floor. Without bothering to clean up the mess she made, she left the store room and back into her office. She moved down the halls and into the broadcast room. She flipped the mic on and now she was broadcasting to the entire school.

Bringing the mic to her mouth, Yuriko grinned, “Will all members of Rappappa and the Student Council President please come to the Principal’s Office?”  It sounded more like she demanded it instead of asking it. Yuriko then put the mic down and turned it off.

She left the broadcast room. She walked towards her office, holding the old book to her chest with a smile on her face.

“Tradition in this school… must be upheld.”

A/N: That's right, there's a prologue. Of course there's a prologue, what'd you expect?! Hope you guys enjoyed it though~ BTW ever since the Kataomoi Finally boom (I'm still excited about that) I'm having thoughts on making a oneshot with a WMatsuiChuri kind of thing but it all depends on my time and motivation. Winter break is coming so it's most likely I will making it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:36:08 PM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [Prologue Up || Dec 22]
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
crono1036 and Itadakimasu

This sounds very interesting.  :ding: I can't wait for the next ch.  :on cny2: I think it's great that both of you are working together.  :on gay:  :mon sundae: :mon firecrack:
Thank you.  :kneelbow: Hope you update soon.  :gmon nya:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »
Oh a coperation interesting
I wonder what is the tradition ^^

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »
o(`▽´)o Intresting~
Wanna know what will happen next ( *`ω´)~\\
Waiting for your next update ( ´▽`)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [Chapter 1 UP || Dec 23]
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 04:25:58 AM »
@Sok
Thanks yous~
@kahem
Now you'll know~
@ichikawa
Now the wait is over!

And we're back!! Here's chapter 1! I had this done the same day I did the prologue and it was originally longer than this. I decided to split it and and have the other part made into the second chapter. Either way, enjoy!

READ IT!!

Wee~~~

Chapter 1: Introduction to Maji High’s Tradition [by crono1036]

“Here they come! It’s Rappappa!” a yankee girl shouted loudly.

A group of 12 female students walk along side each other; they had intimidating looks on their faces and also their own sense of fashion. They walk down the halls as if they owned the school, unrelated parties and girls in the path simply moved to the side to let them through. The girls in the classrooms stuck their heads out the window or door to watch them pass by them.

Majisuka Girls High School’s Rappappa’s aura was intense. And there was one girl who was walking before all of them.

Almost directly behind the leader, Youran spoke up, “Mm… Oi, Otabe. Do we really have to go? Nobody ever goes even if they’re called to the Principal’s Office.”

Otabe, the girl who was in front of all the rest turned her head slightly to Youran, “Yes, we’ve been called down by the Principal herself. It’d be rude to just ignore her.” and continued to walk.

“Mm…” Youran put her hands in her pockets.

The entirety of Rappappa made their presence known as they made their way to meet Principal Yuriko.

“I wonder what the Principal wants us for.” Shaku crossed her arms, titling her head to the side. It must have been important if Yuriko called for the Student Body President specifically. However, Shaku was no longer the president. Oh well, she went anyways since she was part of Rappappa.

--
In the Principal’s Office
--

Principal Yuriko is sitting in her boss chair as she faces towards the window behind her while reading the red book in her hands. Without turning she knows that the ones she called for arrived with the sound of the door sliding open.

“You’re all here?” She asked.

Everyone looked at each other, seeing if everyone was here. Otabe was looking calm, Youran was being cool, Kabuki Sisters are standing next to each other, Gekikara was rubbing her neck, Shaku was looking slightly out of place, and all of Team Hormone was all grouped up. Yup, they were all accounted for. They all stood in a line in front of the Principal’s desk.

“Sensei, why did you call us?” Otabe stepped up. “Have we done something wrong?” Not like they haven’t done anything that isn’t condoned in a school of delinquents.

Yuriko spun around in her boss chair and looked at all of them, “Everyone’s here… everyone but Miss Maeda.”

“Atsuko’s in lockdown, we can’t do anything about it. You should know that.” Youran spoke up.

“Hm… Fine, very well then.” Yuriko closed the red book and slid it across her desk. Otabe looked at it as she picked it up. Yuriko smiled.

“What is this?” Otabe flipped over the book to the very first page, “Majisuka Gakuen Tradition Book.”

Yuriko stood up from her seat, “It’s exactly as it says. A tradition book. Maji High’s tradition book.”
“Tradition?” she flipped through the pages. “’Majisuka Girls High School’s Top Tournament; gather current Rappappa and the previous year’s Rappappa in a tournament to see who really is on top. Tournament must be approved by the principal.’” The rest of the pages entail how to set up the tournament, the rules guide, and previous participants and champions.

The principal crossed her arms and walked to the window, looking out to the great beyond. Well not really, just to the courtyard, but pretend.

“Many years ago, I too was in Rappappa. I was actually at the top, the president of Rappappa. My vice-president and I knew of this tradition and wanted to carry it out; however, we were never able to find the book. Without the book, the principal at that time wouldn’t allow us to have it. So my Rappappa searched high and low for the book but it was nowhere to be found. We were also not able to call the Rappappa previous of us either.”

She started to laugh, but at her own self, as she reminisces her past, “We were so dumb back then, we didn’t even think to look in the library, since back then the library was also used as a one-on-one fight room like it is now. But soon my graduation came and we were still not able to find the book and soon after I graduated, the old books from the library were replaced with new ones, which also included the tradition book. They were moved to the store room and only just today I was finally able to find it.”

“It’s very old as you can tell, 50 or more years-old. I’ll allow you to change some of the rules to fit to this school’s modern society. Maybe even take out some rules that you don’t agree with.” Yuriko looked at the newest Rappappa club, she was very serious about this and her voice was demanding, “I want all of you to revive and uphold Maji High’s tradition.”

“I want all of you to participate in Majisuka Girls High School’s Top Tournament”

--
Rappappa Clubroom
--

Everyone stood near the walls of their clubroom. Except for Team Hormone, they were sitting around their grill as they grilled hormone and various small pieces of meat. Gekikara was looking at the wall with the pictures of the previous Queens (exempt from Shibuya in which Gekikara took and ripped into pieces), Sado, and of course the huge framed picture of Yuko. Shaku sat on the floor against the wall with her knee to her chest. Otabe was by the window, looking out at the field.

“We really are going to do this? Hold a tournament?” Wota asked, hesitant of the idea, “Does it have to be all of Rappappa?”

Youran was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed as shelooked at Wota, “Well at least the principal didn’t ask you specifically to organize it. Now she expects me to bust my balls making preparations and setups.”

“That’s because you got Maji High’s girls wrapped around your finger, you can just tell them what to do and they’ll do it.” Bungee retorted at Youran. Youran couldn’t exactly argue back because it was partly true.

“At least you guys can enter it,” Shaku spoke up and asked with a depressed and dejected expression, there was also some sadness in her voice, “Sensei asked me to be the Student Council President again and oversee its preparations. That means I can’t even participate” She hung her head, “I’ll never get any screen time…”

The Kabuki Sisters, as usual, stood together on the same page, “We’re just wondering if we have to split up for this.” Ookabuki said as she fanned herself. Koukabuki was cross-armed beside her.

Unagi answered, “I don’t think so since you two are considered a one Queen set. But I guess Team Hormone has to because we’re unders."

Gekikara looked directly at Yuko’s picture, “Yuko-san… I have to keep my promise.”

Otabe interjected, “Enough, you guys, quit your complaining. Yuriko-sensei asked us specifically and in person to do this.”

The girls in front of Otabe closed her mouths and looked at her. She looked at the faces of all of them with seriousness, it made them want to listen to what she had to say. “From what I know from the short time I have been here at this school and what I’ve learned from Maeda is that seriousness is the only thing in this world and how much yankee soul and pride this school has. We have to show school pride and honour as Maji High’s students and especially as Rappappa and we have to respect Maeda’s philosophy. We will hold this tournament, not only for Yuriko-sensei, not only for Maeda, but for us as well. This will also give all of us the chance to be on top of everyone through this.”

Everyone listened to Otabe’s words and nodded, agreeing with what she said. It was true that they really do love this school even though it’s all about fighting. They have great pride and honour of being a Maji High student and are definitely willing to fight for it no matter what, and with all they got. In honour of Maeda and Yuko, they’ll show what their made of.

“But…” Wota stood up, “But what are we going to do about Maeda and Yuko-senpai? They’re not here anymore with Maeda in jail and Yuko-senpai...” she paused for a moment, “… They’re the very top, without them--”

“I…” Gekikara finally spoke up to the rest of the group and cuts Wota off; she turns around from Yuko’s picture on the wall, “I can do something about that, leave it to me.” It seems like Gekikara has a plan for those two. With that, she leaves the room and goes down the stairs.

Gekikara took the first step in preparing for Maji High’s now-upcoming tournament. They saw her leave, she took the first step and that’s all that was needed. Gekikara, as crazy as she is, she is really someone to respect. The girls took that as an example and followed her lead. Youran called her fan club, the Kabuki Sisters went to create fliers, Shaku went to find a clipboard and notebook, and Team Hormone took whatever job that was thrown at them. All of them were now busy with preparations of this tournament.

Mukuchi spoke quietly, “Isn’t Center on top now?” she tipped her head to the side. However no one answered her question.

To Be Continued…

Next Chapter: The Rules and Match Ups

A/N: In the process of making the WMatsui oneshot, it'll be up very soon.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:02:28 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [Chapter 1 UP || Dec 23]
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 04:56:40 AM »
Yay! XD Nice chapter. Thank you  :kneelbow: I can't wait until the next chapter.  :mon inluv:
What's Gekikara gonna do about Atsuko and Yuko?   :mon huh::mon lurk:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [Chapter 1 UP || Dec 23]
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 02:20:00 PM »
Wanna know what will happen with the tournament update please ^^

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [NEW CHPT. 2 UP || Dec 26]
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 08:12:30 PM »
@Sok thanks for reading! I glad you read it!
@kahem Your wait is over!

I was waiting to at least get THREE comments to post this but I didn't really see that happening so oh well...

I also had this chapter done the same time I finished Chapter 1. Well actually it was originally Chapter 1 as well but it was too long. So I split it into two and made Chapter 2!

Since it's the day after Christmas, I still feel like giving so I'm going to give this chapter two you guys. Better appreciate it! NOW READ!!

Wee~~~

Chapter 2: The Rules and Match Ups [by crono1036]

It has been several days since the plan to hold the Majisuka Girls High School Top Tournament. All of current-Rappappa was busy doing their part. The school was actually worked up and busy with something other than fighting with each other as they were excited about this event.

Shaku had to fill out a lot of paperwork and have meetings with the principal. Discussions on the prize and budget ensued and apparently the principal was really generous about it, even offered to use her own money to pay for some of the costs.

Youran thought it was tough being a manager of such a large crew as she had to plan and create a ring for the fighting stage. They were originally planned to have it in the gym but luckily the principal revealed to her that there was a huge space underneath the school that used to be used as fighting grounds only meant for the tournament. It had to be cleaned and fixed up; leftover equipment was reused and recycled to create a new stage. All that working and building was very stressing and tiring for Youran and her fan club/crew, it almost made her want to flip tables.

Gekikara hadn’t showed up ever since she left to ‘do something about Maeda’ a couple of days ago.

The Kabuki Sisters were… well nobody really knows but they were doing something… somewhere.

With Team Hormone, they had to serve as Youran’s specialized team. All was going well for them until…

Youran’s eye twitched and her muscles in her hand tensed up, “You mean...” She put down her cup of tea with a loud clack, “we don’t even have participants?! This tournament is happening in 3 days! Even Gekikara called and said she has her part ready. Oh my god, that also means we don’t have a 16th.”

Team Hormone cowered in fear in front of Youran’s desk. It was almost as if they were shrinking in their spots. Team Hormone knew how stressed out Youran was because she had to manage about 50-100 yankee girls who complained a lot about being overworked and about not getting any attention from their idol. Bringing bad news to her was not a good idea especially if it involved Hormone forgetting and not retrieving the old Queens when they were supposed to. Not a very good idea indeed.

“Go…” standing up, she stared down all of them with angry eyes; one could see the killing intent they held, “and FIND THEM!!” She slammed her hands on the desk and pointed at the door. Team Hormone moved quickly and out the door they went, not wasting any more time standing around the boiling mad Youran.

“Ahh! Move it, move it! Hurry before she kills us!” Team Hormone’s scared exclaims can be heard down the stairs. Youran ran back down, trying to calm down. Otabe simply watched, slightly amused.

Team Hormone rushed out of school and off school grounds, they split up, going to different locations.

At the hospital, Sado was hesitant of the idea, “So last minute. Hm… I don’t know. I might have to work that day. I really would like to participate but… I’ll let you know.”

At the supermarket, Black was indifferent as usual as she scanned items at the register, “I don’t mind. Can I bring my baby as well?”

And at the massage parlour, Torigoya was in the middle of massaging a customer. She enthusiastic about it since she would be seeing her friends again, “Sure! I’ll cancel all my appointments on that day!”

And at the department store, Shibuya (who works as a sales rep after she was done with her revenge), agreed whole-heartedly, “If it gives me a chance to beat Maeda, then I’m all for it. It’ll also let me get away from these annoying customers.”

And so, preparations have finally been complete.

--
The Day of the Tournament (Before the Start)
--

It came, the day of the tournament. Old-Rappappa was waiting on the benches in the contestant lobby. Luckily Sado was able to make time out of her work schedule to come along. She was especially glad that she was able to take part in Maji High tradition before it was too late. Black was allowed to bring her child along so she kept him strapped to her back and quietly tended to him. Torigoya was playing was entertaining Black’s baby with her feathers. And Shibuya was checking her nails as her leaned on the wall… by herself. All of them were wearing their furry and sukajan jackets (except for Black because her son was wearing it). They all waited patiently for the start.

Youran and Shaku stood in the pathway that leads from the contestant lobby to the ring. Team Hormone stood behind them as they looked out to the audience. Gekikara was still missing, the Kabuki Sisters were practicing their play for one reason or another, and Otabe stood by the wall.

“They’re gathering. Did you manage to get a 16th?” Youran asked the Hormone behind her.

Unagi, Bungee, Akicha, and Mukuchi pushed Wota forward. She tried to push back but it was for naught.

Hesitantly, “W-well… About that…” Wota began slowly. But that didn’t stop Youran from slapping her hand against her forehead.

“Oh god…” she let out a displeased groan, “and Gekikara’s not even back yet.”

Shaku looked at her clipboard which she held to her chest, “Well I think I may have a solution. There’s that one girl and I do think she’s an appropriate contestant. It’s--“

Suddenly, the door off the waiting area was kicked down with fierceness. The cardigan-wearing girl took a step in and another shadowed her’s; she was followed by another girl.  All eyes were on her, she was the ‘center’ of attention.

The room looked at her, “Center!” Team Hormone said, identifying the front girl, “and Nezumi!” naming the girl wearing the hoodie behind her.

Youran made a very displeased groan, “What is with you and kicking down doors? Like seriously, and you still haven’t fixed our clubroom door you know. Do you even know how long it took my girls to install a door to that panel? Do you know how hard it was for them to even make a door panel?” Youran complained, clearly annoyed at this point. “I knew we should have gone with tents but no, the tradition book had to have said doors.”

“I’ll be taking that 16th spot. And I’ll be the one to take the center position!” Center shouted loudly, ignoring Youran’s complaints. It’s true that Maeda did give the top position to Center but she technically wasn’t in Rappappa as President since Otabe was president.

Nezumi simply smiled as she chewed her gum, “Center is very determined.”

All of old-Rappappa stared at Center and Nezumi, as if they were examining her. This was the brat that was giving Maeda’s group a hard time? Sado stood up, “I can understand Nezumi being annoying and scheming, but to think that a second-year like you has the guts to stand up to us.

Youran sighed and decided to leave the door as it is. “Center, huh?” Youran smirked, “Well she does have a lot of anger and power, should we add her?”

Shaku nodded, “I’ll call Monitaa and have her added to the list.” She took out her phone and was able to call the control room but echoing steps made her stop.

“It is by its breath
That autumn's leaves of trees and grass
Are wasted and driven.
So they call this mountain wind
The wild one, the destroyer.”

A poem was spoken and the room automatically knew who it was. Coming from behind the wall, Choukoku revealed herself dramatically with a card in her hand as she leaned cool against the door frame. “I’ll be taking that spot instead. I still need fight Maeda.”

“Choukoku!” Nezumi and Center were caught off guard.

“Sorry Choukoku but…” Shaku approached the professional fighter, “but pros aren’t allowed to enter. “Shaku showed her the rules in the tradition book.

“What?” Choukoku took the book and read the rule, “’If there is an available space in the tournament, it may be filled with a non-Rappappa member of enough power and yankee soul…’” which mostly fit Choukoku. She continued “’however, the participant must not be a professional. Professionals are exempt from participating.’ Oh come on!” This rule made Choukoku want to flip a table. She wanted to throw the tradition book out a window but she was a professional and she had to play by the rules, even if they were in her favour. She calmed down for the sake of professionalism.

Shaku took the book back and patted her on the shoulder, “Don’t worry, I’m part of Rappappa and even I’m not allowed to enter because I had to take the place of Student Council President.” Shaku tried to console, “and the President can’t take part in it.  But I think I have a job for you if you want it, although, it’ll take most or all of my screen time.” Choukoku perked up. “You have a powerful voice right?”

---

Finally, it began. The Majisuka Girls High School Top Tournament had begun! However, Gekikara and her promised contestants hadn’t showed up yet, but they couldn’t wait any longer without the audience going rampant.

Choukoku walked out into the middle on the fighting stage, with a mic in one hand and the red tradition book in the other. She looked around the audience and noticed that most of them were Maji High students, and some were from different schools, a few of them were actually from Yabakune. Apparently, this is the only time that Yabakune was allowed on Maji High territory, but of course not without consequence, they were carefully watched by Maji High students who acted as security.

Bringing the mic to her mouth, Choukoku took a deep breath, “LADIES…” she looked back and smirked at Youran, “…and gentleman,” she went back to the audience, “Welcome to the Majisuka Girls High School Top Tournament! I’m your MC. Choukoku, professional fighter!”

The audience cheered loudly, screaming the names of the person they want to win. A lot wanted Youran, which made her grin with confidence but it was mostly from the fan club, others wanted Sado, another area wanted Gekikara, and another was for Maeda. It seemed that the only ones who cheered for Team Hormone’s members and Center were Team Fondue and a few second-years. The only person that cheered for Shibuya was Dance.

“Now, without further adieu, let’s get the competitors out here! Come on out!!”

In two single file lines, one being of current-Rappappa members and the other of old plus Center. Everyone was able to feel the aura they gave off, it would almost send a cold breeze down the spine. During the last minute, Gekikara finally ran out and sided with old-Rappappa.

“Where were you?” Black asked when Gekikara came to stand beside her.

The crazy girl rubbed her neck, “I got caught up in trying to get Maeda, but she will be here soon. What about… you-know-who?”

Black shook her head, “Don’t worry about it, it’s being dealt with.” Those two definitely haven’t something going on, but what?

“I’m sure all of you have not heard of this tournament before. That is because it’s been to 25 to 30 years since the last tournament has been held. And because of that,” Choukoku held up a sheet of paper, “we will go over the rules, and remember, these rules are LAW.”

Choukoku cleared her throat then she read the rules:

Rule 1: The matches are a one-on-one, calling of back-up and help is not allowed.
Rule 2: No weapons or tools are permitted during your match. Only your fists, your special abilities, and fighting spirit are the allowed.
Rule 3: Killing is forbidden.
Rule 4: If you are knocked outside the ring, knocked out unconscious, or gives up automatically loses.
Rule 5: If there is an available space in the tournament, it may be filled with someone of enough power and yankee soul. That spot has been filled in by Center.

“And because of that last rule, it prevents professionals like me from taking part, so I have become your MC.” Choukoku closes the book; her voice sounded disappointed.

There were questions that were shouted out from the audience to the stage, “I bet some are you wondering why it looks like there are people missing. That’s because our very own jailbird Atsuko Maeda will be taking part, and she will be arriving soon.” That satisfied them and made them excited. “That’s it. Failure to abide by these rules will result in disqualification and a 1 to 2 week detention or suspension. If Rule 3 is broken, it is automatic expulsion.”

“Get on with the fighting!!” Someone yelled out loudly, “We get it already so start fighting!!” Another one yelled.

Choukoku sighed, and looked around as the audience started to get restless and rowdy, “Alright then, then it’s time for the match ups!”

The audience calmed down a bit and cheered as three girls(from Youran’s crew) carrying a whiteboard and a box with a hole on top came out to the stage.

“Alright, this is how we will match Rappappa against each other. Each person will pick out a numbered card from the box. Whatever the number is on the card they picked is where they will be placed on the board.” Choukoku explained with enthusiasm. “Will the contestants please come and take a card.”

One by one, members of old and new Rappappa took drew their cards and they had their names placed on the board. The same thing was also being displayed on the big screen over the contestant lobby for everyone to see. The audience of yankees was able to see what was going on.

Choukoku drew a card as well, but it was no for herself. Since Maeda still hasn’t showed, she drew for her and had her name placed in the respected slot. Shaku showed up on platform for a bit and whispered into Choukoku’s ear. She told her to that a space will be empty and to fill it with the name of ‘Miss Mystery’, someone who hasn’t showed up yet. She nodded, drew a card for that person and filled the empty space with that name. Doing that left almost everyone confused and wondering who that was. However, Gekikara and Black knew what was going on, this may be the plan that they made earlier. They were especially pleased on where they were placed as well.

The spaces have been filled and the fighters are now in their place. They all looked at the board and some grinned, others groaned in disbelief, and a few were calm about them, maybe even glad then went back to the waiting area. Even the guests were making predictions on who would win in what match.

“Oh man, she’s totally going to destroy her. That’ll be a quick fight.”

“Ahh, look who she’s facing off with, it sucks to be her right now.”

“Haha, I’m making a bet. A bowl of ramen says she wins.”

“Whoa, I can’t believe those two got matched up. Can’t wait to see that fight!”

These were the matches set up:

Otabe VS Gekikara
Mukuchi VS Torigoya
Bungee VS Gakuran
Wota VS Unagi
Miss Mystery VS Maeda (These were drawn by Choukoku)
Sado VS Center
Shibuya VS Akicha
Kabuki Sisters VS Black

Each of the girls on stage stared down at each other, their fighting spirit was firing up, their yankee soul was confident. Some felt they secured their victory, other felt that their fate was seal and not in a good way.

With these pairs facing off with each other, there is no doubt that the battles upcoming will be exciting and ones that no one should miss.

To Be Continued…

Next Chapter: The CALM Otabe VS The ROCK Gekikara

A/N: To have a better look at the match ups, click here

Now I'm done with my part! It's time for Itadakimasu to do hers. She'll be the one to write this fight, which I may or may not post. It'll also be a while until she actually finishes it too.

I also realized that not a lot of people are not into the whole fighting kind of fic but give this is a chance as this is one of the first collab fics here.

I've also posted a Christmas fic in my One/Twoshot thread, check it out!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:10:10 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Girls High School's Lost Tradition [NEW CHPT. 2 UP || Dec 26]
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »
Thanks  crono1036.  :kneelbow: I can't wait for  Itadakimasu's chapter.  :ding: The CALM Otabe VS The ROCK Gekikara. YAY!  :mon kungfu: :mon gamer::
I wonder who this Miss Mystery is.  :mon huh: I think I got an idea of who it may be, but I think I'll wait until it's unveiled.
What's Gekikara and Black's relationship? :gmon fry:
Thank you for the update.  :mon sundae:

Offline ohmyjesus

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 11:42:32 PM »
Good job on this chapter! Really looking forward to the first match up :D
And I'm impressed with the flow of the story. Usually collab fics are very 'jumpy' and each chapter is done the way the author wants it to be, rather than following the actual plot.

Also, those match ups had me grinning :D

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »
This fic is getting interesting!!!
it's only in it's first chapter and I so can't wait for more!!!
I can't for Acchan to appear in such a explosive way!!!
and I wonder who is this miss mystery... I thinking two person...hmmm....I wonder who she is :D

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP I can't wait for Otabe and Geki's fight!!!
Im sure this fight will be epic!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 02:17:03 PM »
Yay yay yay!!! I'm impatient for the fight!!!
But I have many questions in mind. Who is the mystery girl? How Gekikara managed to free Atsuko from jail? And will Minami appear?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 09:47:55 PM »
 :ptam-...:  Heheh sorry...when I first saw that there will be collaboration between 2 authors I was exited!

But I didn't have any time to comment until now and yeah! I just can't wait for the next update!

:on GJ:  Super cool! Majisuka Gakuen well I like fighting scene if it's good.

But so far it's totally awesome!

Team Hormone rushed out of school and off school grounds, they split up, going to different locations.

At the hospital, Sado was hesitant of the idea, “So last minute. Hm… I don’t know. I might have to work that day. I really would like to participate but… I’ll let you know.”

At the supermarket, Black was indifferent as usual as she scanned items at the register, “I don’t mind. Can I bring my baby as well?”

And at the massage parlour, Torigoya was in the middle of massaging a customer. She enthusiastic about it since she would be seeing her friends again, “Sure! I’ll cancel all my appointments on that day!”

And at the department store, Shibuya (who works as a sales rep after she was done with her revenge), agreed whole-heartedly, “If it gives me a chance to beat Maeda, then I’m all for it. It’ll also let me get away from these annoying customers.”

The 4 queens are so...LoL

And the scene Canter kicking the door...Pfft! They didn't fix the clubroom yet  :lol:

I'm totally curious about the Mysterious person and can't wait for Maedas return...

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
Well since I'm not writing the next chapter, I guess I'll answer the questions fort he chapters I did write.

@Everyone - If you are wondering if these match ups are planned, they are NOT. They are COMPLETELY RANDOM. I actually wrote their names on slips of paper and pulled them out of a cup and placed them in the order I drew them. I was actually surprised on how they came out, it's like these people wanted to be matched up together :P

Also, Itadakimasu will be writing the next TWO chapters

@Sok - You'll see what kind of relationship they have later on in the story since it'll be in a chapter that I think I'll be writing

@ohmyjesus - I'm very glad I impressed! As I said before the match ups are completely at random so I was surprised and I was laughing at the outcomes.  :lol:

@blughise - It's actually in it's SECOND chapter, Blu. And the purpose of Miss Mystery was for you guys think of who she is, specifically two certain people. And sorry, Blu. Considering it's Itadakimasu, it's going to be awhile for me to get her update and post it. But I'll make sure it's EPIC  XD

@kahem - And all those questions involve the chapters I might be writing... I'll be sure to answer those question when the time comes!

@Megumi - Thanks, and you're welcome, and it's alright if you can't comment write away~

@anzai48 - Yes, yes, be patient for Black. Although she's fast as hell. Now about the Sashou Shimai, they were not exactly part of Rappappa in S1. and not at all S2, since they were under Shibuya and they had to do things for her in order to get in. That implies that they were not members of Rappappa but just knew them. Plus, they kinda use tools in their fights and they seem to fight more like a team. Nezumi, on the other hand, she's not part of Rappappa at all so she doesn't fight a current/previous member of Rappappa. She could have been a non-Rappappa contestant but there was Center who is most definitely stronger so I had her support Center. Plus she uses under-handed tricks, I can think of many ways for her to cheat  :P

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
Weeelll..... We identify ROCK and POP Gekikara as.. Well.. Gekikara and Amakuchi.. So.. Erm. Yeah.

Anywaaaay. This is awesome! Been a while since I read some fics here. Glad this was the one I read first. I hope to see more! 8D

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
I just get here and read it times ago....

It good  :twothumbs but you got me confused.....

.....where's the update :?

I think that you should update this :D

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
the match ups makes me :stoned:

Otabe vs Gekikara = Yui vs Rena :frustrated:

i like them both...

arghhh...i can't decided which side i choose :frustrated:

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is very well written. Honestly I could see this happening in the actual show as either a series of movies/ovas or even its own season like season 4 (since season 3 is prison)
Hmmm that would be interesting
Movie:Setting
Majisuka Gakuen 1: Introduction
Majisuka Gakuen 2: Sequel
Majisuka Gakuen 3: Prison
Majisuka Gakuen 4: Tournament
Majisuka Gakuen 5: Prequel
Majisuka Gakuen 6: :farofflook:

Ahem... anyways please excuse my ramblings  :P2

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 11:17:59 PM »
And it never came...  :cool2:  :cool2: ... ... rather hasn't come yet... :depressed: :frustrated:

Nonetheless, I love how the matchups were pulled out of random and yet, still somewhat made sense. I mean, seriously, whatisthis.  :on lol: I hope the next chapter comes soon...  :fainted: :mon cry:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 09:47:40 PM »
omg the tournament match-ups are so random XDDDD
looking forward for each and every battle now, since it's so amusing :lol:

can't wait to see some ass-kicking :D
may the god of inspiration bless you <3 lolol
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"