JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - Kiss Miss Kiss

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Television / Re: The TV Postwhoring Thread
« Last post by ppu-pro_Zew on Today at 05:44:41 PM »
Наша группа профессиональных специалистов предоставлена выдвинуть вам современные технологии, которые не только гарантируют надежную оборону от мороза, но и дарят вашему домашнему пространству трендовый вид.
Мы работаем с последовательными материалами, утверждая долгосрочный запас использования и прекрасные результаты. Теплоизоляция фронтонов – это не только сокращение расходов на обогреве, но и заботливость о природной среде. Экологичные методы, какие мы претворяем в жизнь, способствуют не только жилищу, но и сохранению природных богатств.
Самое центральное: Утепление фасада снаружи цена у нас начинается всего от 1250 рублей за м2! Это доступное решение, которое метаморфозирует ваш жилище в истинный душевный уголок с минимальными затратами.
Наши труды – это не всего лишь утепление, это создание помещения, в котором всякий деталь выражает ваш персональный образ. Мы примем во внимание все твои пожелания, чтобы преобразить ваш дом еще еще более уютным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на https://ppu-prof.ru
Не откладывайте заботу о своем ларце на потом! Обращайтесь к квалифицированным работникам, и мы сделаем ваш жилище не только согретым, но и модернизированным. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших делах вы можете узнать на портале. Добро пожаловать в мир удобства и высоких стандартов.
Other Fanfics / Re: [9nine]Ninja Girl
« Last post by xasivix11 on April 24, 2024, 12:11:37 PM »
The story you've shared seems to depict a thrilling and intense situation, filled with intrigue and danger. The setting and the characters' actions create a sense of suspense and excitement. It seems like there's a lot more to the story, and I'd be interested to hear what happens next!
bitlife
The Official H!P Girls Threads / Re: The Juice=Juice Thread
« Last post by bluewind78 on April 23, 2024, 08:37:06 AM »
CAPT Danbara: Yume, you're gonna have to lead this mission on the field, cos it looks like Rei-chan's gonna be in the hospital for a few more weeks.

FLT Kudo: Is she gonna be ok, skipper?

CAPT Danbara: Don't worry about her...she'll be fine. I just want you all to be focused on THIS MISSION, ok?

FLT Kudo: I'm sorry about it, captain. If it weren't for Riai's stubbornness, Inoue-san would still be up and about right now...

CAPT Danbara: Hey, I'm still watching over you from the Ops Room, ok? Remember that...Whatever your quarrel with Riai is, it has to stop. NOW.

[Yume salutes the senior officer, then proceeds to leave her CO's office. Just as she was turning the corner, LT Matsunaga Riai appeared at the hallway, staring at Yume]

LT Matsunaga: So...we are gonna go after Kim, right?

FLT Kudo: [ignores Riai and breaks eye contact with her while trying to continue on her journey]

LT Matsunaga: [grabbing Yume's arm] Hey! I'm still part of this outfit!

FLT Kudo: [stares directly at Riai for a long second]  All right. Grab your gear. We're moving out.

Graduate Plaza / Re: The Kasahara Momona Thread (笠原桃奈)
« Last post by oaxiac on April 23, 2024, 03:05:42 AM »

[ENG SUB] 240404 ME:I Dreams Come True ep05
https://twitter.com/ME_I_SUBS/status/1781654785068085731
Graduate Plaza / Re: The Kasahara Momona Thread (笠原桃奈)
« Last post by oaxiac on April 20, 2024, 10:34:32 AM »

Other Fanfics / What is a DEX in the Cryptocurrency World?
« Last post by 西村穂香 on April 19, 2024, 03:37:37 PM »
A DEX, or Decentralized Exchange, is a platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies directly with each other without the need for an intermediary or central authority. This setup enhances privacy and security, reduces trading costs, and may offer access to a wider variety of tokens. DEXs operate using smart contracts on a blockchain, ensuring transparency and immutability of trades. For those interested in diving deeper into how DEXs function and their advantages over traditional exchanges, this article is a great resource: https://paybis.com/blog/glossary/what-is-a-dex/  It explains the fundamental aspects of decentralized exchanges and their growing role in the crypto economy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10