JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori

Author Topic: [CHI] Twins  (Read 126489 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Twins
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2010, 12:06:08 PM »
awww :cry:

Joey Yung cries with Twins as they end their concert emotionally

The 3 show "Twins Everyone Bounces Up 2010 Concert" ended last night at Hong Kong Coliseum. Big sister Joey Yung made her appearance, attracting many friends from the industry to come support them including: Remus Choi, Laurinda Ho, Deep Ng and his girlfriend Jacquelin Chong, EEG boss Albert Yeung and his wife. That night because Twins were feeling sad that the concert was ending, they cried several times on stage. Ah Gil gratefully said: "A lot has happened in the last 10 years, especially the past 2 recent years, but there are still so many loyal fans supporting us! I'm really afraid that there won't be a second time, thank you all for giving us this opportunity." Twins thanked their boss Albert Yeung and manager Mani Fok who were sitting in the audience before singing "Our 10 Year Love", the scene was very touching.

During the Encore, Twins and good friend Joey Yung appeared, the whole place got very high at their presence. Joey told Twins: "I know that it wasn't easy to get through the last two years. Everytime I saw you two, I too felt really emotional, I really wanted to spend everyday with you two, being by your side and giving you the support."

Joey's love, deeply moved Ah Gil and she said: "Two years ago, originally we were suppose to hold a concert, but because of the incident I got involved in... Really have to thank Joey for helping us get through that period." After hearing that, Joey couldn't control her emotions either: "Don't make me cry too!" Joey tried to lightened up the atmosphere and told audience to do the wave. The three of them also pulled Remus, Alex Hung and Deep Ng onto the stage to sing with them. The concert ended with the encore.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2010, 11:43:59 AM »
Good for Ah Gil!

'The Fantastic Water Babes' to Hit Summer Screen

Hong Kong film "The Fantastic Water Babes" has seen its release delayed for about two years, as a result of lead actress Gillian Chung's infamous 2008 sex photo scandal. The film is finally scheduled to hit screens this summer, Mtime.com reports.

The film is directed by Jeffrey Lau and stars Gillian Chung, Huang Shengyi, Alex Fong, Stephen Fung and Tian Liang. This is Chung's first film as lead actress following her sex photo scandal with disgraced actor-singer Edison Chen.

"The Fantastic Water Babes", an urban romantic comedy, was shot back in 2007. Chung plays a pure girl who is discarded by her boyfriend and plans to win back his love by taking revenge with her friends.

This project marks Chung and director Lau's second collaboration, following his last film "Once upon a Chinese Classic".

and here's Ah Sa in some geeks new MV

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2010, 12:02:56 AM »
I'm more of a Charlene fan.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2010, 10:45:46 PM »
^
enjoy :

Charlene Choi - As A Sa

01 - 愛贏才會拼
02 - 往事並不如煙
03 - 大風暴
04 - 放手
05 - 未來未必來
06 - 知己
07 - 捨得愛
08 - 抽離
09 - 二缺一
10 - 妳的吻好甜

d/l : [MF]
cr. : nhb

unless it was physically speaking  :roll:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2010, 11:58:43 AM »
^ Props homie! Milking it! Go Charlene!

Ah Sa Doesn't Mind Boyfriend is the Showbiz

Ah Sa went to promote her Mandarin album "AS A SA" in Mainland lately. She showed up in Chongqing earlier and accepted interview from the media. Talked about her current love life, she said she won't reject others introducing boyfriends to her, she feels fate is the most important. She believes she would definitely find happiness in the future. Asked whether she won't consider finding her partner in the showbiz? She said let it be and won't oppose. As right now she is still friends with Ronald Cheng and would still call each other. She doesn't rule out performing with him together. As for the concert Twins held in April, the 3DVD and 3DVD+2CD version of it is releasing today. The two already pre-ordered them because earlier they owed concert ticket debts to their family and friends, so now they can only settle it with DVD.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2010, 06:26:34 AM »
OOH Autograph session:

and a lil performance

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
Ah Sa's goofs around with EEG and Shaw Brothers' joint collaborated film "The Jade and the Pearl" co-star Raymond Lam:

Behind the scenes of 拍攝幕後!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2010, 05:51:57 AM »
Ah Sa. Pimp  :heart:

Charlene Choi possessed by Bruce Lee :brucelee:

It was the 5th time for Charlene Choi to appear as Adidas' ambassador. In the advertisements, Charlene had many different styles, and also did some movements such as boxing and kicking. To make her actions look more professional, they specially invited a gym instructor from Australia, Paolo Gimenez to guide her in her actions. Their photographer was Richard Ramos, from Spain.

This time Charlene took up a big challenge. Her actions were getting more complicated, she joked and said, "Filming their advertisement feels like participating in a yearly exercising event, running, jumping, lifting legs up all at once, it's the most healthy day of the year." Under the supervision of her trainer, Ah Sa managed to perform the most beautiful stunt within a short time, successfully finished the challenging pose, she said, “I also feel that I'm quite good, I didn't expect it too. Seeing myself doing some kicking stunts, I felt like Bruce Lee was possessing me."

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »
'Romance of Swords' between Tse and Choi     
2010-09-01 16:40:09     CRIENGLISH.com       Web Editor: Xie Tingting

The video game-inspired TV drama "Romance of Swords" features Charlene Choi and Nicholas Tse.    

Actress Charlene Choi and actor Nicholas Tse are seen in a series of photo stills from the Chinese TV drama "Jian Xia Qing Yuan" ("Romance of Swords"). The series is inspired by a popular role-playing video game. The story revolves around a skilled video game player living in the year 2030 who creates a machine that helps him walk into the game's fictional world, only to find that he has traveled back to the 8th century and is embroiled in a deadly competition. Filming is underway in east China's Shandong Province. [Photo: ent.sina.com.cn]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2010, 10:45:20 AM »
Charlene Choi misses mum's soup

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) is currently filming in Jinan. Yesterday Ah Sa purposely flew over to Shanghai to attend "Road Angel's Selection" event and sang the theme song (Ai Ying Cai Hui Ping) to cheer for the contestants. Ah Sa's appearance has attracted many fans to support the event. When she was leaving the venue, the situation was in a mess. Even though it was a short path but it was hard for Ah Sa to walk through, and only managed to leave the place after 10 minutes.

It was a good opportunity for Ah Sa to go Shanghai. She and the crews took this chance to have a big meal, and made it a celebration meal for the start of filming of the new ancient movie. Ah Sa joked and said that she has been a "cooking woman" in Jinan everyday, it's time to try eating something else after taking so much home cooked food. Ah Sa who only would return to Hong Kong next month expressed that at the moment she hopes to drink her mum's soup to cure her homesick.

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:37:23 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2010, 06:37:33 AM »
from Sing Tao interview:

:heart:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2010, 07:43:30 PM »
more Charlene photoshoot:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2010, 12:49:33 AM »
Looking good Ah Gil! :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2010, 05:27:40 AM »
Ah Gil in HQ pimpage!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2010, 07:54:09 AM »

Gillian Chung ready for a new start in new EP 'Move On...'

The day before, Gillian Chung was at the photo shoot for her all new EP album cover MOVE ON.... Entered the industry for 10 years, she decided to start a new journey, so the new EP title means that Ah Gil is all ready for a new start. Her new songs includes Spray on People (浪花上的人)

composed by rumored boyfriend Benedict and a duet with ex-rumored boyfriend Alex Fong For Life (一生一世), the theme song to their movie Fantastic Water Babes.

For the performance, Ah Gil appeared in her natural beauty, literally going without make-up to shoot for the album cover. Ah Gil's hair stylist helped her designed an all back trendy hairstyle, spraying her long hair wet and create a brand new feeling after bathing. Since, she kept her wet hair to shoot the cover, Ah Gil had to constantly drink ginger tea to keep warm.

Hair Pulling Chair performance

After shooting an angle where she's sitting on a chair, Ah Gil got up and discovered that her hair was caught on the chair, the staff quickly went to help her, but Ah Gil told them all to stop. The silly Ah Gil joked: "Everyone, please welcome Master Chung to perform 'hair pulling chair' for us." She posed with her hair caught on the care and then seriously pulled the chair a few inches with her hair, making the entire studio laugh at her silly doings. As her record company, EEG wanted to mark her album release as an occasion, scheduling a press conference for Ah Gil this Saturday. At that time, a group of her juniors including Kenny Kwan, Steven Cheung, Ken Hung, Michelle Mai and Kathy Tong will be present as well.

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

and brand new 放低過去

Charlene Choi honoured as an Asian Games torchbearer, wishes to share with her child in the future

Recently at the Asian Games Torchbearer Relay Event, apart from seeing famous Olympics and World Champion athletes, a group of artists were in attendance, including Alan Tam, Eric Tsang, Zhang Ziyi, Charlene Choi and Hins Cheung, all bound to bring cheers and energy to the scene.

After the torch-passing relay, reporters continuously followed Ah Sa Charlene Choi back to the VIP lounge. Originally, Ah Sa had thought she would be very tired after running the relay, but taking a group photo with staff members and signing autographs, Ah Sa still had a smile from ear to ear. When Ah Sa was asked by reporters how it felt in the moment, she laughed heartily and replied: "It felt very honorable and glorious. This was my first torch relay, after the relay I felt, wow! How come the route was so short? It's as if it ended as soon as it started." Even so, the day of the torchbearer relay, Ah Sa's relay portion was the longest distance amongst all the torchbearers participants that day.

In the lounge, energetic and exuberant Ah Sa asked for help to take a photo with her iPhone to update her Weibo microblog. On her Weibo microblog, she praised that she'll "never forget" this relay. She wrote: "I'm done running .. did you guys see me? Very exciting! But the path was too short .. but for my entire life I'll remember this honorable and glorious moment! Thank you to all friends who came to encourage us!" Soon after, she updated her blog again to forward a TV news report video of her torch relay, saying: "If one day in the future I have a child .. I will definitely give him this video to watch .. let him know that back in the day his mom also had a mighty moment! Hahahaha!" Finally, Ah Sa even wished to be able to set aside time to watch the Asian Games and cheer for China.

Source: Ent.qq | NetEase
Translation: mutts @ Charlene Choi Info

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2010, 08:08:08 AM »
how they do it? megasales! GJ!

Charlene Choi's new album sells platinum, love life and career both in full bloom

Less than a month after Charlene Choi released her third solo Cantonese album "Beauty Remains", album sales have already surpassed Platinum sales. Although Ah Sa only previously had one promotional event for her album, album sales have already exceeded platinum sales certification with many thanks to fans. Recently in Hong Kong, a celebration was held where EEG chairman was present to award Charlene for the great results. Ah Sa stated her shock at the positive results, saying: "Actually I'm very surprised to be awarded this prize this time because there wasn't even time to promote the album." When asked what was the reason, Charlene explained that there was no time to promote the album because she had to rush back to Mainland to continue filming. At present, Charlene is filming with Jet Li and Eva Huang. Charlene has expressed that she hopes to take time before releasing her next solo album, but she has been continuing to work on her self-compositions during her down-time.

Current plugged song: "Early Recovery Without Medicine" 早沾勿藥

Source: Takungpao | MSN
Translation: mutts @ Charlene Choi Info

lol I watched her in "Simply Actors" where she plays a former category III actress who takes acting classes, but she's got this hilarious hillbilly accent.

DAMN! she can swivel those hips, i'm fucking impressed.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2010, 11:20:11 PM »

aww Ah Sa supporting Ah Gil

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2010, 01:51:56 AM »
Ah Gil making contact with her fans!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2010, 07:54:02 AM »
Ah Sa enjoying Hong Kong Christmas

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2010, 03:57:25 AM »
AH GIL gotta find s'more wallpapers:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori