JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Sleeper

Author Topic: My Short Fanfictions || LIPS TASTER [WMatsui] Epilogue! 04.24.16  (Read 69661 times)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Short Fics || Is It Good or Bad? [Rena x Jurina x Annin]
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2016, 08:38:59 AM »
Well. Wow. Woaaaaaaah~
I like...no...I LOVE IT>,<
And now I don't know why but I want a sequel, I guess~

Nah. Anyway, thanks for the fic, author-san^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2016, 09:54:40 AM »
good in a bad way...........
*be back later

okiee..so..bad rena...woow..whatt...
annin and ju..whatt..mehh..poor annin
u will found someone else *pat pat
and....yeah...love is drugs..
especially to the person ur affection is
waitin for next shots..tho i sense a bit drama..
 :ding: :kneelbow: :on drink:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:59:10 PM by Blackdawn »

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2016, 11:37:27 AM »
I love this so much!!! :shy2: I'd always love a bad Rena aaaaahhhhh :shy2:

There always a good thing of being bad and a bad thing of being good (Am I even making sense? lol :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Thanks for the OS! :on GJ:
しらたき〜

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2016, 04:49:40 PM »
Poor annin :(
UpdatE Lips taster pleasee (˘ʃƪ˘)

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »
Rena as a drug, absolutely is a very good thing :twothumbs

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2016, 08:31:21 AM »
ahaha, jurina really good girl  :inlove:

and Rena surprisingly stole jurina's first kiss..so adorable  :inlove: :wub: :cow: :otomerika:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
My Short Fanfiictions || LIPS TASTER [WMatsui] Chapter 6, The Last!
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2016, 12:29:15 PM »
Hey minna-san I'm back! Sorry for the long delay :bow: like I told you before, I'm on hiatus for 2 years and probably could update on my free day only. But today is an exception since today is a special day! I made this in hurry because of that XD do you know what day is today? Lemme say it to you~ :deco:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!![/size][/color]

I hope you like it and sorry for errors! Thank you for all of your comments on the previous post :wub: :wub:
Credit for Jurina picture to KwangJess :D

LIPS TASTER
THE LAST
[/b][/size][/color]

I feel the lips that I kissed was moving and kissing me back. This sounds so familiar, this voice is the voice which I longed to hear until today. Spontaneously I retreated back to make sure the source of the voice. With wide eyes I saw a pair of alluring eyes that now is opening and weak but sincere smile curved on his lips. Jurina...he was already conscious. These tears that had been repressed to be broken immediately. I was crying uncontrollably as I covered my face, still feeling guilty for what had happened to him.

Jurina grabbed my right hand and stroke it gently trying to comfort me. Still, this is not as easy as it is for the tears to subside. After a few minutes I started to be able to control myself. I uncovered my face slowly, examining his handsome face that stared back at me with a smile still plastered. I gathered the courage to talk to him. It's been quite a while since I've pretty much being quiet and there are quite many words I wanted to tell him.

"J-Jurina..."

"Rena, I love you."

I paused after hearing his very sudden statement. My body feels petrified once and all but exception for one organ located in the left chest which is heart. It was pounding with such speed as if I just finished running. He hold of my hand and squeezed it slightly. This is an opportunity that has waited a long time to apologize to him but I felt tongue-tied. I felt a tear running down my cheeks which still moist due to crying before. Jurina quickly straightened up to a sitting position—in which he is seen hardship and in pain—then wiped the tears with gently. So much love he has showed to me although he just regained conscious.

"Hey, why are you crying again?"

It takes time to assemble words that I will tell to him. In addition of that I need to calm myself down. I inhaled a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and looked into his eyes for a long time. I'm lost in his eyes. As I was about to open up my mouth, unfortunately a nurse came surprised seeing Jurina had conscious. She excitedly jumped and gasped with overreaction face before exited the room to call the doctor. Even Jurina giggled by the nurse's antic while me, I just could not let out my feelings. She is funny but sadness still lingering on me so I put on my blank face only ...

Jurina seems noticed my expression. Suddenly he pulled me in for a kiss which sucessfully made my eyes widened in shock. Apparently he still has a strong power even though he was in a coma for two weeks without eating and drinking. Well, he is infused but still this makes me kissing him back in disbelief. Once again I lost to him, this time is not his eyes, but his love expressed by this kiss. I do not know how long we kissed. Clearly our kissing scene was disturbed when we heard the sound of clearing throat. As I turned my head to the door, I saw the doctor have arrived along with the nurse who hides her face behind a large pad. I bet she was surprised to see what we were doing because her eyes widened. I smiled sheepishly to both of them.

The doctor has not returned my smile, his face was really cold. Without wasting time to chit chat, he immediately checking on Jurina expertly. I observe that the nurse was a bit overwhelmed to keep pace with the doctor. After completion, the doctor adjusted his spectacles. Without I expect, he grinned.

"Still a pervert huh, Jurina?"

Eh? Why do I feel this doctor knows Jurina?

"I'm not, Mayu. She is my girlfriend and you know it every time people do intimate things they will say 'get a room you two'. She and I are inside a room already so nothing's wrong," Jurina shrugged. Not stop just like that he continued. "You've also done a thing like this in your working room with the nurse behind you right, Yukirin?"

"S-shut up! Jeeezzz I was glad to know you're awake. Now I'm disappointed it's you still the same. I'm going now! Let's go Yuki."

The doctor and the nurse left in a hurry with flustered faces. Well it seems they are also lovers. How cute to find two lovers work in the same place and in the same field. Wait, Jurina and I are the same like them. After done watching them leave, a hand pulled my sleeve. I returned my attention to the person who did it.

"Rena, say a word please. Since I'm awake you did not say any single word..." Oh no, not that puppy eyes. Ugh okay I lose! Inevitably I have to say what I feel. I swallowed my saliva before speak up.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Jurina. At that time I was very angry to see the fake photo. The accident was my fault...everything was. If only I did not angry and run, you were not going to protect me and got hit. One thing which made me more emotional and did not stop running is when I remember that you never say 'I love you'. you just asked me if I want to be your girlfriend then and you just like to kiss me often..." Oxygen has been ran out in my lungs. I say all of that quickly. I breathed a deep breath to continue.

"When you were in a coma, I was very worried, sad, slumped. Comments from fans and management made me even more sad. I do not even dare to watch TV and open social media. I actually shut down until Annin came and told the truth of that photo. Slowly I began to think positively again. I kissed you after remembering the last time we were together, you want to kiss me to console me. What happened next, you wake up like I wake sleeping prince. Lastly, I..love you... "

Jurina smiled. "Do you know the meaning of a kiss?"

I shook my head.

"A kiss is a substitute for the words 'I love you'. Indeed, this has begun to ancient because most people kissing someone for the sake of satisfying lust. But I'm different, Rena. Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves isn't it?"

I nodded. "It's just...I'm afraid you're just like any other playboys who date me for the sake of claims and prestige because you've managed to steal the first kiss of Matsui Rena who had never kissed anyone."

"No, I'm not a man like that. Actually, I have two reasons why I like to kiss you."

"What is that?"

"First to say 'I love you' without saying a word and secondly because I thought the best feature of Matsui Rena is her lips. I do not know you realize it or not, once we had done a photoshoot in the same building. Unintentionally I passed your room and see you posing. I do not know how and why, my heart was beating very fast. I'm speechless staring at you in front of the door, you looked so stunning. You're the first woman who gave such effect to me. That is a short story of how I could fall in love with you, Rena. Then fate brings us in shooting drama," He added. "Well I understand. It's natural if you have thoughts like you said. I'm glad you have such thoughts because it's a sign you're afraid of losing me~" He formed a winning smile.

"Of c-course not! Don't be so confident silly."

I punched his chest slowly. Let me repeat once again, I punched his chest QUIETLY. But Jurina groaned in pain after I did it. Automatically I put aside my logic and prioritizing my worries. I approached to see which part is hurt. Unfortunately he tricked me. Jurina pulled me, again, to kiss for the second round. He pulled me closer to the point that I was on the bed. I think this is not a good idea, what if someone else go in again here? Jurina easily eliminate that thought with a kiss which is getting stronger. I had no other choice but to follow the pace of this duel.

However I'm starting to run out of breath but Jurina demands to keep going. I tightly gripped the hospital shirt that is rather oversized for him which led to his chest exposed. Unconsciously my hands move from his shirt to his massive shoulders and the other hand on his bare chest. I moaned as I felt Jurina sucked my tongue passionately.

Jurina finally releasing our kiss when he was out of breath as well. Ugh this guy, and he's just unconscious but his stamina remains strong. I was panting badly.

"Jurina, you always make me breathless." I say it while still panting.

"Yeah I love you, Rena."

He is really silly. Well I do not care because I love him. "I love you too, Jurina." I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Ne, Rena."

"Un?"

"When I was in coma I had a dream. I dreamed of waking up next to you in an unfamiliar room but the room seems like a bedroom. When I turned to look around, I saw the two of us in a large-sized frames...wearing a wedding dress and suit, looking very happy and you looked so beautiful. You were up in time I turned my face to see you back. You were smiling like an angel while holding a baby."

I was embarrassed and shocked to hear every sentence he spoke. Jurina you always embarrasses me even just by talking! I could only smile awkwardly as I tried to hide my reddened face. I do not know, I feel something will happen. Suddenly Jurina made a clearing throat sound.

"Matsui Rena, will you spend the rest of your life with me as the wife of Matsui Jurina? Well I haven't had time to buy a diamond ring but I hope this flower is enough to replace the ring for a while."

He thrusted two stalks of red and blue roses. I wonder where those comes from. I was taken aback for the umpteenth time. My feeling is right if something will happen. This is not something ordinary but extraordinary! My face became very hot plus my heart pounding like mad.

"EEEEHHHHH??!!"

Anyway it's not the end yet XD a dare was given to me by ChrunchyCream which is *cough*smut*cough* if you want to read it, click this link
See you later~

Offline sword_chen

Re: My Short Fanfictions || LIPS TASTER [WMatsui] Chapter 6, The Last! 02.14.16
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2016, 01:26:23 PM »
Wow   :deco: :V so cute mama

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2016, 08:57:52 PM »
:") welcome back:") i'm speechless with the smut partttt because i fely it sooooooo......:") i like it.. a lot.. thank for the great ending of lips taster hehe
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2016, 05:41:07 AM »
Thanks for the happy ending and the smut part!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2016, 11:17:36 AM »
Yeeeeeey... Smut part.. :mon star: :on bleed:

I LOVE U, AUTHOR-SAN :shy1: :shy2:

Offline xerone914

• Rena's Mole
  • my girlcrush JurinaRena || WMATSUI <3
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2016, 03:41:34 PM »
man, that juriboy pic ohmygod!!!!

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2016, 04:47:11 AM »
I just read your OS "is it good or bad"
I cant believe you described rena as heavy drinker and smoker.
I cant imagine that..lol
But i love wmatsui~ so i dont care as long as they are end up together..
Hahaha..
Thanks for writing!
Love is darkness

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2016, 06:32:53 PM »
KYAAAAAAA I can't believe I read all 6 chapters of Lips Taster in one go :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: *died*

Jurina stole so many kisses from Rena right after he woke up omg I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE *bangs the wall*

AND THE LAST PART...  :shy2:

Ahhhhhhh we need a wedding scene for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute, two stalks of red and blue roses??????????

Moshimo kimi ga bara nara~ *starts singing TWO ROSES*

Anyways, this story is really well done! :on GJ: Your story made my heart go kyun kyun all the time HAHAHA :on bleed:

ps. I wonder if I should read the smut one lol
しらたき〜

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
I can't express my feelings while reading this fanfic. OHMYGOD! WMATSUI!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

AUTHOR-SAN! :bow: :bow: :bow:

But where is the *cough*smut*cough?? I didn't see the link. :lol: :lol:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
I'm done reading the smut part. WOOOH! That was hot! :drool: :drool: :drool: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Btw, Author-san are you planning to create an epilogue? Hope to read that soon. :D :D :D

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: My Short Fanfictions || LIPS TASTER [WMatsui] Epilogue!
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2016, 12:24:14 PM »
Yahoo minna-san! I decided to make the epilogue of Lips Taster cause MatsuiLee-san's request :hip smile: This is the last chapter for real and I pretty much miss writing so here it is~ anyways sorry for grammar mistakes, been taking a break for quite a long time till a fanfic ligtened me XD enjoy~

LIPS TASTER
EPILOGUE
[/b][/size][/color]

The sun has set and its light crawled to the curtain which covered the window of a bedroom. Despite the window was covered it wasn't covered fully thus the light shine through. The bedroom soon became light. A person groaned softly as it disturbed his peaceful sleep. He was up after yawned a few times though still sitting on the mattress. Since he just awoken, his mind still couldn't process well about what had happened yesterday, which he declared it as his third best day of his life. His ball eyes suddenly diverted to a direction where something baited his brain to remember. Unfinished, rustles beside him has captured his curiosity so he turned his head to the source of the voice. Voilà a breathtaking angel.

Something seem doesn't right, he thought. The angel was carrying a baby boy tenderly on her smooth arms at the same time humming a calming tunes. Finally he remembered something as he is now fully awake and the pieces of memory have formed a complete puzzle. He looked at the something earlier, which is a frame of big-sized wedding photo, once again. Certainty made him face the angel with confused look plastered on her beautiful face. Out of sudden he felt happiness running through all his pulses at the time his pair of eyes met the angel's. The angel who actually is his lovely wife smiled.

The baby boy slowly cried knowing his mother didn't put her attention on him but the man. His mother began to panic so did her husband. He approached them to calm the baby who is his son. As he has sat next to her, he shushed his son in father style. It was come to a success signed by the sleeping baby. Both his parents let out a sigh together followed by giggles. The man after that did his routine every morning which is kiss his wife, whether on the lips, cheek, or forehead. This time on the lips in a very fast motion until his wife didn't aware of him.

"Mou...Jurina, instead kiss you should have say good morning first." His wife said whispering.

"Good morning my angel~" he gave a peck on the lips. "Okay now?"

"Hmmm good morning, cheesy. Can you take care of Jurio for a while? I want to prepare breakfast."

"Okay give me my little prince."

His wife moved the baby very carefully to Jurina's arms. Fortunately they could do it without making any single noise. Jurina was looking at the little copy of him on his arms while his wife went to a big mirror and combing her hair. Before his wife could get out of the room, he spoke out.

"Rena, I want meatball spaghetti."

Rena, his wife's name, returned her body. "You sure? I was about to make some toast."

"Yeah I'm sure because I was yearning for it so much..."

Rena understands her husband love that food so much especially if it's made by his mother. She only nodded as reply because her mind was occupied of how to make it as delicious as his mother's cook as he doesn't live with his parents anymore. On the other hand, Jurina still couldn't believe that his son finally can go home after Rena gave birth two weeks ago. He badly wants to touch and kiss Jurio's fluffy cheeks. Actually he could do those when Rena and Jurio in hospital but his works didn't allow him to. He was just able to visit them twice even in very short times. Indeed yesterday was his third best day of his life because today till a week later he has no work, or we could say he was taking a break for the sake of his family.

Ten minutes later suddenly Jurio stretched after sleep and then opens his big eyes. He didn't cry, just staring at the person in front of him curiously. Jurina who saw that can't help but giggle of his son's cuteness. Jurio's eyes literally were the same as his, seems the puppy look descent. Jurina decided to bring him to Rena because he was sure Jurio must be hungry. Arrived at the kitchen, Rena was still making and preparing breakfast.

"Rena, look who has woken up." Jurina grinned.

Rena turned around happily. "Aaawww Jurio baby~ please wait okay, mama almost finish this."

Finally the foods are done, Rena brought the plates to the dining table along with two glasses of orange juice. "Phew all done. Okay Jurio-kun, it's time to drink mama's milk~ Give him to me, Jurina."

Jurio has moved position onto her mother's arms back. He was drinking breast milk therefore Rena decided to eat her breakfast later. Seeing that, Jurina took a fork full of spaghetti, wanted to feed her. "Rena, say aaahhh~"

"I can eat by myself after Jurio is full..."

"No no no! No word to refuse is allowed. Let's eat together."

Rena nodded in defeat because her husband showed those irresistible puppy eyes. They finish eating in the same time Jurio was full. He fell asleep again. Rena could only smile whereas she wants to take him for a bath. She laid Jurio on a baby bed with pillars around it in the family room, after that she went back to the kitchen to wash the plates, glasses, forks and spoons. When she was focusing on her dishes, two pair of arms snaked its way to her waist, a chin rested on her right shoulder that sent shiver and heart racing. Hot breaths on her neck...

"Jurina..."

"Hm? Nani, Rena?"

"Can't you see what am I doing now? -_- "

"I don't care. I miss you so bad."

Jurina embraced his wife tighter and started to kiss her milky daring neck. It was a warning mode for Rena, she quickened her pace of washing the dishes then turned around to stop him. "Not now and here, Jurina."

He frowned. "You don't miss me? You acted cold since we had just woken up. You paid attention on Jurio but me? Fine, whatever, I want to go jogging."

Rena heaved upon his behavior. Here comes the jealousy, she thought while laughed inside her mind. He was jealous with his own son? Before Jurina out of her sight she pulled him and kissed him passionately. Her words purposely to tell him that they better do lovey dovey in a better place but he was impatient. Well she had no choice.

"Okay now?" She flashes her sweetest smile, still wrapping her arms around his neck.

"W-well..." Jurina looked away though Rena could see those bits of red on his cheeks. "You said not now and here yet—"

Rena placed her index finger on his mouth. "I made up my mind cause your sensitivity, you know. Besides you were jealous with your own son?"

"Etto..."

She cupped his face. "Listen, we are family and I have to divide my attentions to both of you. Jurio is our baby so he is my priority now alright? Although like that, it doesn't mean I stop loving you or something. I miss you so bad too, Jurina."

"Gomen ne. I was childish..."

"Let's put it aside, shall we? Come here."

Her hand grabbed his to a sofa in the family room. They began doing lovey dovey things. At first it was just a simple skin ship but as the long run their bodies lose over lust. At first it was just a simple kiss on cheek to neck but as the long run they want to share each other's warm. They were doing passionate and more passionate even Rena couldn't keep her moan. Jurina undressed her wife quickly as he unknowingly felt full of power. Meanwhile, Rena also took Jurina's shirt off of him to make it fair. As Jurina have finished leaving some hickeys and kissing half of Rena's body, he wanted to take off her undergarments. Rena was not ready yet because her heart feels like going to explode but if she refuses, Jurina would be angry again. She possibly wants to avoid quarrel hence she just let him. When Jurina almost success...

Jurio cried.
Note: so loud.

The end

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
Re: My Short Fanfictions || LIPS TASTER [WMatsui] Epilogue! 04.24.16
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2016, 02:46:24 PM »
Yeaaay.. Epilogue  XD
It is so funny :lol:
Thank you author :shy1: :shy2: :on GJ:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2016, 04:04:32 PM »
Really like the Epilogue. :hee:
Jurio be like "Better luck next time Dad. Mom is mine."  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2016, 05:27:57 AM »
EPILOGUE!!! YEAY!!!  :mon XD: :mon XD:

NICE TRY JURINA BUT JURIO IS THERE.  :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. HAHAHHAHA .

WMATSUI MOMENT.  :mon lovelaff: :mon crazyinlove:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Sleeper