JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori

Author Topic: (Group) 4minute (포미닛) & (Artist) Hyuna (현아)  (Read 184053 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: (Group) 4minute (포미닛)
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
That was a fun energetic comeback~  :yossi:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »
hmmm the song doesn't really jump out for me, not as good as Muzik or even Hot Issue IMO.

Those Mechanic outfits however are killer!! I always wanted one of the groups to use them :thumbsup and it fits with the video and all the cars and what not. Actually now that I think about it they always have really great flashy productions for their videos. In idol group video standards of course. :lol:

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »
God, I love this album! imo it's better than muzik  :O Huh is good but Invitation and Highlight are fucking awesome!  Can't wait for my copy of the album to arrive  :panic:

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2010, 04:54:05 AM »
Love this album - much better than the last one - a lot less Auto-tune for one.....

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2010, 03:27:18 AM »
^ I liked the auto-tune, though. :( :ph43r:

After listening to the album a bunch of times, my favorite song is HIGHLIGHT. The only song I don't like (I didn't even put it on my iPod) is the last song, but I love the rest of the songs.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2010, 04:33:36 AM »
I dunno - it just seems like after the Japanese version of Muzik came out - that Hyuna has been bringing it more with her raps.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2010, 07:15:26 AM »
Huh. I actually haven't noticed any change (8D) with her raps. The only time I didn't like it was in Hot Issue because she sounded like a little kid, but other than that, they all sounded the same to me. I personally think Jiyoon's a better rapper, but if she was rapping all of the time, we wouldn't get to hear her sing as much, and I think she's a really great singer, so it's a hard decision...

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2010, 06:35:10 AM »
I felt Hyunah was pretty fierce in the Japaense version of Muzik, but after that I didn't really notice a change either lol. Maybe I gotta listen more @_@.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2010, 02:37:40 AM »
Like the new album! Not as strong as the last one, but I My Me Mine is a real power track, just in line with their image. And I mean, yo, any song with the Love in the Club "HEEEEEEY!"'s are awesome just for that. Nuff said!

This one will keep rolling for a while on the pod. Sorry Batusst, you're out.
[/url]

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »
Sev, just gotta keep Batusst in the cube.

And poor Gayoon, she's doing a pirate impression apparently.  I guess eye injuries can actually happen outside the making of bomba tapes.

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2010, 01:01:54 AM »
LOVE the minialbum, very solid.  I only liked "Musik" off their last release, but I'm loving every track off of Hit Your Heart.  I caught myself singing Bababa at work the other day xD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »
Such mixed reactions on the minialbum. I'm not overly fussed by it... I like the first one better... The more I listen to this one the more i like it, but it doesn't MAKE me want to listen to it all the time to have it grow on me... Huh is cool, but it kinda had to grow on me too. Effing hot outfits though! Gayoon is smoking! I My Me Mine is a massive rocking track though, really love that.

Japanese version of Muzik: Omg... lol? For the most part I think it sounds awkward, much prefer the original, but mad props for trying! Hyuna's rap was FIERCE! Loved it, I clapped XD The MV is certainly cool too!

Guys~ What is this?! I'm disappointed in Jphip, HYUNA IS LEGAL NOW AND NO ONE PARTIED?! Get to fapping boys, Ms sex on legs is free for all :drool:
Happy belated birthday baby Hyuna :heart:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2010, 08:39:51 PM »
I'm disappointed in Jphip, HYUNA IS LEGAL NOW AND NO ONE PARTIED?!

I didn't even know she had a birthday recently. Huh. Apparently it was 11 days ago. Well, then. Happy belated birthday, Hyuna. XD I'd drool over you now if I thought you were drool-worthy, but alas, I do not.

:ph43r:

Japanese version of Muzik: Omg... lol? For the most part I think it sounds awkward, much prefer the original, but mad props for trying! Hyuna's rap was FIERCE! Loved it, I clapped XD The MV is certainly cool too!
I prefer the original, too. To be honest, I think the only reason I like the Japanese version is because of Jiyoon's parts. XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2010, 04:21:31 AM »
I'd drool over you now if I thought you were drool-worthy, but alas, I do not.

:ph43r:

*(^*)(^&)(@&*_(&%*&*&%Q WHUT?! :O
Well there is a first time for everything :P First time hearing this XD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2010, 11:20:36 PM »
I dunno, ever since I saw her video for "Change", I've never thought she was hot because I've never liked overly sexy stuff like that. It makes me uncomfortable. XD Well, she's "hot", but not when she's trying to be. :P

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2010, 01:03:39 AM »
According to Arama, 4minute's next single is going to be "I My Me Mine".

I love the song; it's my second favorite on the album after HIGHLIGHT, but I was really hoping they'd get an original song. Them debuting in Japan seems almost pointless if they're just going to be re-releasing their old stuff. If I wanted to listen to those songs, I'd just listen to the originals. >_>

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »
Rockin' the girl group orgy!

I might not like Jiyoon, but she did awesome! Hot glasses too... Poor Hyuna screwing up the dance :( She would have been so disappointed in herself too *huggles Baby Hyuna*

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »
Oh sure, put my favorite 4minute member (Jiyoon) and not include my favorite KARA member (Hara)?! >_> Still, that was awesome, though. *dies*

I might not like Jiyoon
I see how it is. :cry:

=D

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2010, 06:02:05 PM »
Like Tarzan & Jane... Me Hyuna, you Jiyoon!
I don't know what that means either... We can have a favourite war though lol... at least I love Hara now and don't hate on her anymore XD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »
^ Believe it or not, I actually like Hyuna. She's my second favorite 4minute member. :P It's just all that "sexiness" that I don't like. XD Jihyun's probably the only 4minute member that I don't really care for, though. :ph43r:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kaigan Doori