JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Our Love ~to my parents~

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570824 times)

Offline infzer0

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #520 on: April 21, 2012, 06:26:06 AM »
lol aipon promoting Rec3 ? :D Just watched Rec 3 the other week, good movie :P

http://avexnet.or.jp/sashihararino/news/120421_21.html
AKB48's Sashihara Rino is producing an idol event starring herself + other idol groups. PASSPO is one of the acts!
The event is on 6/25.
^

Nice...what kind of event is that? A concert or ?

and about the new single....Cool.....B-side track gets a PV also xD :D Hopefully the sales wont be so bad this time.

btw guys im looking for an old Passpo video....its the one where they got pranked by Mai Oshima, who secretly perform with them together on the stage....i think from a show called Chameleon something2?  I got the video back then but lost it during my hdd crash....then i think the youtube removed the vid...anyone stil got the original file ? Thanks :D

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #521 on: April 21, 2012, 08:41:44 PM »
^
darn i think im too late,youtube removed the vid again lol...can you upload it to dailymotion or maybe just use filehost? thanks  :)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?bx1ppbd7mc51pt7

If you're wondering why it looks like infzer0 is having a conversation with himself, it's because I removed the original post with the youtube link (since it was blocked). Sorry about that :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:51:29 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
Nice...thanks alot !! :D  :twothumbs

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #524 on: April 22, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?bx1ppbd7mc51pt7

If you're wondering why it looks like infzer0 is having a conversation with himself, it's because I removed the original post with the youtube link (since it was blocked). Sorry about that :)

Thanks a lot for this, I haven't seen it yet  :twothumbs

--------------

Uploaded to vid48 http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=RD5NK3ASGODN
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:56:38 AM by eyeless »

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2012, 07:43:55 AM »
A low quality digest video from a flight, ranking PASSPO's best 5 rare songs:

5. Hallelujah
4. Muteki GIRL
3. Hareru yo
2. See You Again
1. Hakana

Weird how they consider 3 new songs as rare ones :p I wish they put Sakura Iro as #1.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2012, 08:43:09 AM »
That's interesting that they did that, although it doesn't seem very accurate. It's kind of strange that they would talk about their rare songs, but then leave out the #1 most obvious rare song. It's like they are trolling Sakura Iro. Sakura Iro is so rare they forgot it exists.

I agree with Hallelujah though. Natsu Sora Dash was the b-side, but it became way more popular. I like Hallelujah though, I kind of wish they would retire Let it Go. And also Shojou Hiko, because d-lugging is too dangerous. I don't think Hareru yo and See You Again are rare at all. I guess Hakana is rare because that song and Starting Over were the last songs from Check In that their choreographer worked on.

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2012, 08:44:28 AM »
^
Sakura Iro is on different level of rare, almost non existence  :nervous

-----------------------

And more new video from passpostaff

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2012, 09:59:46 AM »
PASSPO are currently at the airport in Japan, about to depart to Los Angeles, California!!
No word of how long they will be in USA for or where the location/s will be.

They are going to be in LA to film the pv for their new single Next Flight!

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #529 on: April 23, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
A low quality digest video from a flight, ranking PASSPO's best 5 rare songs:

5. Hallelujah
4. Muteki GIRL
3. Hareru yo
2. See You Again
1. Hakana

Weird how they consider 3 new songs as rare ones :p I wish they put Sakura Iro as #1.

Nice, thanks for the vid!

What do they mean by "rare" though, means they rarely perform at the concert anymore?  :?

If that's true, guess im lucky that time i managed to hear both Hallelujah and Sakura Iro then  XD

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #530 on: April 23, 2012, 09:25:49 PM »
Just gonna post new videos from passpostaff

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #531 on: April 23, 2012, 10:38:40 PM »
Nice, thanks for the vid!

What do they mean by "rare" though, means they rarely perform at the concert anymore?  :?

If that's true, guess im lucky that time i managed to hear both Hallelujah and Sakura Iro then  XD

You were totally lucky :). I was surprised when I saw the song list at your blog. They don't perform it often. For instance at last years Tokyo Idol Festival, they performed 5 different times over the 2 days and never did Sakura Iro. I've never seen them perform it live either. Since they pair up during the song, was Aipon by herself?

@ PASSPO, I love the new gifs at your tumblr, especially the one with Mio doing some sort of rapid-fire punch XD.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #532 on: April 23, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
^ Thanks!  XD I've had fun making random ones, I should probably try and keep them all around the same size but oh well.  :lol:

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »
^ Thanks!  XD I've had fun making random ones, I should probably try and keep them all around the same size but oh well.  :lol:

Lol nice...now you making me wants to make my own animated gif xD What program do you use? Any good one to recommend? Especially those that can compress the file size low. :D Thanks

EDIT:

Here is one i make using a program called EasyGif lol...a scene from Shoujo Hikou making  :D

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:19:34 PM by infzer0 »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »
^ I use KM Player to extract frames and Animation Shop 3 to animate. :) I've been making a bunch of random gifs lately, you can see them all here: http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/tagged/gif
I always try to keep them as small as possible (never over 1mb).

XD

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »

PASSPO were/are shooting a music video with Brendan Buckley in LA!

I'm not sure if this is the guy they meant when they say they're working with a "famous musician from a metal band in LA".  :?
According to his wikipedia page: Brendan Buckley is currently known for being the drummer in popstar Shakira's band.

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #536 on: April 25, 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
^
just woke up when I see your tweet (yes I stalk you)

But probably that's for the b-side? Since I still hope a rock song for their next single  :rockon:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #537 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:33 AM »
^ Morishi blogged that they filmed the PV for 'Next Flight' so I guess he is the musician. She said it's going to be really cool and can't wait for us to see it and hear the song so that's boosted my excitement up. :)

Anna's LA fashion, I love her hat!  :P

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #538 on: April 25, 2012, 09:32:28 AM »
^ Morishi blogged that they filmed the PV for 'Next Flight' so I guess he is the musician. She said it's going to be really cool and can't wait for us to see it and hear the song so that's boosted my excitement up. :)

Anna's LA fashion, I love her hat!  :P

Lol nice hat :3  :wub: Somemore she wearing that in LA.... :nervous

Cant wait to hear the new single....ah.......hopefully they release the pv soon  :thumbsup

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2012, 10:00:14 AM »
I really don't think he should have tweeted the photo but since it's out on the web now..

SPOILER

PASSPO's new outfit for Next Flight as well as the set! WOW look at all those planes..

The outfits remind me of their Kiss=Suki ones except this time they're pink.  :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:28:43 AM by PASSPO »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Our Love ~to my parents~