JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AI - Butterfly

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570765 times)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #200 on: September 24, 2011, 04:11:56 AM »
^ Haven't seen you here in a while :thumbup. Jaa ne is the new unofficial last song at their concerts. It's there way of saying "goodbye" (and "please leave") to the passengers (but the fans don't get the hint and mess it up by asking for an encore).

I thought pigmin might like this pic of Sako :P

PASSPO Research
They haven't talked about their "overseas tour" in a long time, but I've still been trying to figure out which city PASSPO will visit next:

Last week they were in Nagoya:

And today Yuki posted this pic in her blog:

It's obvious where they are going 8).

Mio is truly the biggest nerd in the group :).

Because I was Bored™ Part 2​

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2011, 04:42:59 AM »
One mark of a well written pop song is that it can be covered by other artists and sound fresh. Shoujo Hikou (Flying Girl) is a great pop song, Passpo☆  did a great job with it. The guys in this clip are d-iZe and Johnny Saito (he is playing guitar) and they as well as a group of other talented musicians cover lots of songs. Check out their playyouhousejp  channel on YouTube for more. So respect to d-iZe and Johnny for honoring Passpo☆ with your cover!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2011, 05:48:24 AM »
that's a nice cover, :D  thanks for posting it muppet san

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »
Wow, I actually watched that video just this morning. I watch PASSPO videos on youtube practically everyday and somehow came across that one today.

I also like this cover of "Pretty Lie" dedicated to Makoto.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

I thought pigmin might like this pic of Sako :P

haha....what the f*ck XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »
I know nothing about Passpo, but this was pretty cool.

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2011, 11:25:16 PM »
^
That is so hilarious. LIKE LIKE LIKE

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2011, 01:30:48 AM »
OH MAIMAI GOD, that was freakin hilarious. A few weeks ago Shiori mentioned in her blog that she met Oshima Mai, but she didn't get into any detail, so I just thought it was a random encounter XD.

Back when I liked AKB, Maimai was my all-time second favorite member. That was awesome :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
OHHHH no wonder the girl was somehow familiar... is she reguar in that show? ROFL passpo girls noticed her but never stop the performing because they are pros :D

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2011, 03:07:02 AM »
OHHHH no wonder the girl was somehow familiar... is she reguar in that show? ROFL passpo girls noticed her but never stop the performing because they are pros :D
that is what I noticed as well.... a couple of the girls had a brief "ehhhh??!!??" look on their face, than some smiles, but the show went on without stop, because they had fans that deserved their best!!! Good job Passpo☆!! :thumbsup

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »

Happy Birthday to Aipon! :cow:

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »
Photos from last night's get-together some of the girls had for Aipon's 19th birthday! They ate samgyupsal:)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2011, 09:00:27 AM »
:welcome. Is aibonaipon your tumblr? Just curious, I visit it occasionally. :)

Don't forget to vote for Makoto in the poll. Totally kidding. I don't think I have the power to force anyone to vote for her.

Actually let me try something: shurastriker, change your vote to Makoto!

Today is the weird day of the week where I stay up until 3AM to watch their internet show.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:26:41 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »
Hi there, thank you and yup I do run it! :)

LOL my favourite member is one of the least popular ones - Yukimi. <3

I'll be catching that too! Tonight all 10 girls will be there, yay!

edit: omg no wonder, it was their last show plus Nachu couldn't make it :( here's 2 screenshots from the very last seconds:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:22:14 PM by PASSPO »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2011, 02:10:01 PM »
Yay, Yuki has a vote. Oooh, do you also run the snsdlyrics blog?

I didn't realize it was there last show, I should have paid more attention (I usually casually watch while doing homework). The website does say it was their final episode. M&m's looked sooo cute today, but I tend to just pay attention to Shiori because her personality is like a car crash I can't turn away from. 

The video quality seemed to have improved a lot from last week (I wonder if odoroku went through an upgrade), although maybe it's just my internet connection. Watching pre-dia's show now with their new member, she's cute.

If it was their last show, I'll miss Shiori's weirdness (like annoying Yuki and Sako today). Their show is actually the reason I am a Makoto fan though. I've liked PASSPO for a while, but for over a year she was completely invisible to me. After watching their show, I started to realize how adorably hilarious she can be at times. And now I've become an annoying Mako-chan fanboy that asks new members to vote for her.

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: September 28, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »
I came across these videos today. Hope they haven't previously been posted.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »
I came across these videos today. Hope they haven't previously been posted.

don't worry, those vids never last long because copyright complains... i'm kinda surprised they are all up again... probably is the same dude

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
Yay, Yuki has a vote. Oooh, do you also run the snsdlyrics blog?

I didn't realize it was there last show, I should have paid more attention (I usually casually watch while doing homework). The website does say it was their final episode. M&m's looked sooo cute today, but I tend to just pay attention to Shiori because her personality is like a car crash I can't turn away from. 

The video quality seemed to have improved a lot from last week (I wonder if odoroku went through an upgrade), although maybe it's just my internet connection. Watching pre-dia's show now with their new member, she's cute.

If it was their last show, I'll miss Shiori's weirdness (like annoying Yuki and Sako today). Their show is actually the reason I am a Makoto fan though. I've liked PASSPO for a while, but for over a year she was completely invisible to me. After watching their show, I started to realize how adorably hilarious she can be at times. And now I've become an annoying Mako-chan fanboy that asks new members to vote for her.

*late reply*

LOL I love how Yukimi and Shiori are always messing about in their own little world every time they appear on the web show together.  :lol: They were so cute linking arms, leaning on each other, poking each other, giggling & whispering together as well as Shiori poking Sako from behind during their last show. :P

Yup I run the snsdlyrics blog too :) The PASSPO page is way too unorganized and messy though. D: I keep forgetting to update it and make it prettier lol :p

I hope pre-dia's show takes over PASSPO's one's old time slot since I hate staying up late to watch things. I also hope this means PASSPO will get a proper tv show of their own since their web one finished.

BIG NEWS that I know qwiksXnd will love!

Makoto is releasing her 1st solo photobook!! :)
HMV link: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4216039/
The PB title is "Run Run Makoto" and is 1,995 yen. It's out on November 1st!

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »
PASSPO News
12月発売予定のDVDシングル 『キス=スキ』 が決定しました。ぜひ、ご確認下さい。
Their next single Kisu=Suki will be released in December.

A few weeks ago Sako blogged in this entry that it would come out in October.
http://ameblo.jp/sacopon/entry-10999557875.html#cbox

If it came out in October, it would have only been two months from the release of ViVi Natsu, but I think they were trying to make up for the delay the March 11 earthquake had on the original release date of Shoujo Hiko (scheduled to release on April 6, it was delayed to May 4). Releasing their third single in October would have kept the schedule of a new single every three months. This also would have allowed them to release their second album in December (TAKE*OFF was released Dec 8 last year). Of course they could still release an album in December even if they release a single in that month, but it seems less likely. This is just me rambling though, they haven't mentioned anything about their second album yet.

PASSPO Flight News
Today they changed the venue of the November 19 concert to Asakasa Blitz. Previously they were going to perform at Shinjuku Blaze. Blitz has a capacity of 1400+, while Blaze has a capacity of 800. The first thing I thought of when I read Asakasa Blitz was their performance at last year's DANCEROID FES, which was held at Blitz.  At the time that was probably the second largest venue they had performed at (the largest being TIF 2010). After the concert Yukki mentioned they'd like to perform a solo concert there in the future.

It's a really old video, but in case anyone missed it:

It's cool that a year later, they actually will be performing a solo live there. The November 19 concert also happens to be the concert I am 99.7% sure I will be attending. I think pigmin is also thinking about going.

I think there is a good chance that pre-dia will be the opening act for this concert. There are a few similarities between this show and their show at Shibuya AX in July, which was the last time that pre-dia opened for PASSPO. Similar venue size (1500 for Shibuya AX and 1400 for Blitz), and pre-dia will have had a new single come out the following week after both concerts. Of course, pre-dia recently started doing their own solo shows, so again this is just me rambling.

@PASSPO: Yay, I'm glad it's you. Sorry if it seemed like I was prying with the questions. I actually thought you weren't a fan anymore because I hadn't noticed new PASSPO entries at your main blog (which is totally ok) and you stopped posting at the *other* forum (which is totally ok). Hmm, I hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker XD. I remember when we were the only overseas PASSPO fans. And now... there are like 6 or 7 :P.

LOL I love how Yukimi and Shiori are always messing about in their own little world every time they appear on the web show together.  :lol: They were so cute linking arms, leaning on each other, poking each other, giggling & whispering together as well as Shiori poking Sako from behind during their last show. :P
It's a good thing Natsumi wasn't in the front seat blocking them, jk (totally kidding, she blogged that she missed the show because she was sick). Confession time... I *may* have called Yukki a "giant" in the previous page :oops:. In case you saw that and hated me.

And Makoto is getting a photo book?

jk

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 04:52:33 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
^Bad news for me XD I prefer Shinjuku Blaze rather than Asakasa Blitz personally. But i think i'm still wanna go....

Yeah, Makoto will realese a PB, and now has confirmed the realese day
Info here

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AI - Butterfly