JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Miss Mars

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570654 times)

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
^ Thanks. I always knew about it but thought DEPARTURE was an actual song.  :nervous

Thank you for all the info. The covers look nothing short of amazing. Seriously amazing. Just the outfits, the colours everything. And I'm loving the huuuuge tracklist!  :wub: I think the RE is by fan the best cover. It looks gr9 and I'm glad it's in an airport!

EDIT: The DVD contents is great! I hope they feature pre-dia on it. I've been getting into them so so so much lately.

EDIT 2: Not my picture, but a this is where in Kansai International they shot the covers. Kansai Airport

edit AGAIN:

Pictures of the PB, Front and back. ^^ It looks AWESOME

...........what's in her mouth?  :lol:

EDIT AGAIN GEEEEZE:

Another banner: Best one imo

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:14:20 PM by Charlokylie »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »
Oh.....those covers are very nice! Especially the regular one :wub:

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
Pictures from Makoto's blog for her PB signing session today. I don't know that that was mentioned here? I should have mentioned, either way she had one:

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »
^ Yup that's from her photobook event that I mentioned earlier. :D

On November 26th PASSPO will be performing at 'アイドル横丁祭!!' along with pre-dia, TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE, Afilia Saga East, Dorothy Little Happy, Vanilla Beans, YGA, LinQ and iDOL Street! More information here: http://tower.jp/article/news/2011/11/02/n08

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2011, 10:29:23 PM »
^ I know.....that's why I said..... lol

Sounds good

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2011, 05:05:51 AM »
PASSPO news is exciting.

I really want LE B too for the DVD of their concert since I've never seen a full 'proper' concert of theirs (Ustream doesn't count muahahaha) even though the concert on the DVD is just a digest. Still good enough for me! I hope the camera work is great. :D I just hope someone will upload the concert to youtube or something lol. D:
I feel the same way, I want a full concert dvd. I would turn off all the lights in my apartment and take out my glowsticks to get the full effect (*kidding* I wouldn't do that). Although I get kind of bored when I watch concert dvd's or LODs of the other groups I like, I would watch every PASSPO flight if they were available somewhere Like if all 224 flights (just made up that number) were available at the local library, every week I would head on down and check a new one out, and the librarian would be expecting me and scream, "We just received the latest PASSPO Flight! I reserved it just for you!" and I would reply "Thanks Ms. Librarian person!".

I think the only flight they're officially released on dvd was this one at Matsumoto Airport:

It was part of the DVD COMPLETE BOX.

...........what's in her mouth?  :lol:
I think it's tissue. Every now and then "Weird Makoto" shows up on her blog.   

Personally I prefer "Evil Mako":

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2011, 09:33:30 AM »
^ LOL evil Makoto.  XD Cute library story! :) I would watch every PASSPO concert all the time if they were available. I wish they did film and release all their flights.. or at least do more USTREAM shows. I miss those. :(

I can't wait for scans from Makoto's photobook!

and another Okinawa bikini group photo promoting the 2012 calendar and visual/character photobooks:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #267 on: November 04, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2011, 11:14:23 PM »
^ Thank you! I love the Miomio moment at 1:50 when she starts to sing then lipsynchs the higher parts, so cute.  :P

Photos of Makoto from her photobook event yesterday:

She's so cute in the third one.  :oops:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #269 on: November 07, 2011, 03:36:32 AM »
Bigger covers!

Regular

Limited Edition A - Comes with Photobook

Limited Edition B - Comes with DVD

More information on the album here + pre-order links: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-check-in/
There are still first press bonuses left for the CD so pre-order now if you want a poster! :D

DVD Single

More information on the DVD single here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-kiss-suki-single-details/

New group photo:

A short clip of behind the scenes from Makoto's photobook:

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2011, 07:51:48 PM »
^ Thank you

The covers look even better in large. The RE is still my fav though. I won't be getting the FP poster, I have no where to put it up anyway. But I will be buying all the versions next month <3. I would have bought the album by now but I got the calendar instead. ^^ Hopefully it goes through. Anyone else ordered the calendar?

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2011, 12:26:57 AM »
^ The regular version's cover is my favourite too but I'm getting LE A for the photobook. I'm not getting the calendar but I do want to get the visual/character books (especially the character one) but I don't think I can since they're both expensive and I can't order anything else at the moment.  :cry:

Two preview photos from Young Magazine that went on sale yesterday:

They're also in her photobook. I know it's weird but like it.  :lol: There are complaints on Amazon JP's review section saying her photobook is artsy instead of being sexy like typical idol gravure photobooks. >_>

Edit:
PASSPO's 2012 Calendar cover:

More information with preview photos here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-2012-calendar/

PASSPO's Official ATTENTION PLEASE Visual & Character photobooks covers:

More information with preview photos here: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-official-books-attention-please/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:02:31 AM by PASSPO »

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2011, 08:13:49 PM »
Wow. Those covers look amazing. I'm so glad I'm getting the calendar. I'm just hoping I'll be able to find the two books for sale next month. Those covers make them look so so promising.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
PASSPO in Hiroshima with French subtitles (this is for Japan In Motion)

Yukimi x Shiori & Naomi x Kaho

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
A few questions. How many pages is the calendar? Also, because it's a B.L.T collaboration is there a chance it'll come with a photo?

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2011, 06:05:14 PM »
Young Magazine 2011 No 49 (Makoto Okunaka)

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »
A few questions. How many pages is the calendar? Also, because it's a B.L.T collaboration is there a chance it'll come with a photo?

I think it's a 8 pages B2 size "poster", it's not already a ISO9001 standard? XD I have no idea about the extra photo, but due to the preview of the cover, it said there will include a "Bonus Cut", but i don't know what is that, sorry!

ps. Happy B'day to Saco!

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2011, 08:18:52 PM »
^  Thank you very much!

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2011, 01:49:34 PM »

Get it finally

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2011, 02:03:43 PM »
Ahhhhhhh. amazing! I hope you have lots of fun! And make sure you buy lots of stuff.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Miss Mars