JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Norns

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570281 times)

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »
Kiss=Suki is counted as a DVD single so they're calling this upcoming one the 3rd single.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #381 on: January 15, 2012, 05:56:12 AM »
Besides the upcoming 3rd major single from PASSPO, here's something that's even more exciting...!!

As fans know, there has never been an official release of any PASSPO concerts on DVD. The closest we got was the digest version included in the LE B version of their recent CHECK-IN album.

WELL...

PASSPO will be releasing a DVD with special shows from 2011 (and 1 from 2010) on the same day as their upcoming 3rd major single!!!

I've compiled all the information that is out so far here: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/2012-03-07-20102011-concert-dvd/

I AM SO EXCITED. FINALLY! I have waited for something like this for nearly 2 years.  :cry: :heart:

EDIT:

PASSPO's 3rd major single 'Gachi Koi'
Regular pre-order: Click! ~ around US$12
Limited pre-order: Click! ~ around US$20
More info: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/gachi-koi/

PASSPO's 2010~2011 concerts + MV compilation DVD
Regular pre-order: Click! ~ around US$50
Limited pre-order: Click! ~ around US$74
More info: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/20102011-concert-dvd/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 07:23:16 AM by PASSPO »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #382 on: January 15, 2012, 07:48:29 AM »
I wonder when they will properly reveal the candidates. Although I thought it was funny how predia recently just randomly announced two new members, I kind of prefer not knowing the girls that don't get chosen. It's too bad Makoto doesn't have a twin sister, then they wouldn't need an audition... unless her twin was really evil.

Edit: ^ Thank you. I've been waiting for something like that for 5 years!! And I pre-ordered the Makoto, Shiori, and Kaho versions of their third single :wub:.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:11:55 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #383 on: January 15, 2012, 08:29:58 AM »
:lol: at the versions you pre-ordered. :p

I thought it was a bit weird to send Sachiko off the day before her birthday but I guess that's one way to make a graduation even more special? :p

I'm not 100% on this since I only saw 1 tweet mentioning it but all 8 candidates have been assigned colours. You guys can find out what colours the girls have been given here: http://passpo.wordpress.com/8-candidates-announced-20120109/
None of the girls got given any of the greens though but with Kaho gone that makes sense. No one has Sako's colour. :O I thought maybe this means the original PASSPO members are mentors to the girls who have their same colours but nothing has confirmed this theory of mine.

The candidates performed today and yesterday at PASSPO's secret live shows for PAL members only. All the tweets and blog entries I've seen have been calling the girls cute and some have even found their oshi out of them. It must be easy to win over a wota's heart by being a cute girl.  :nervous

I'm really excited for both the upcoming single and especially the DVD!  :heart: The single was recorded without Kaho so it's the first and probably last time we'll get a 9-membered PASSPO releasing a single. I'm hoping all the girls get at least 1 solo line because I don't want it to be mainly focused on Shiori and Ai. D:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #384 on: January 15, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »
I'm glad the fans like the candidates. *Sometimes* the really hardcore fans of a group can be a little drunk on haterade and hater-tots. And I like your theory about the colors.

I think they should let their choreographer Natsumi join the group as a temporary member. Just as a "thank you". If she asked it probably went something like this:

Natsumi: Hey everyone, I happen to know someone who would be perfect for the group!
Makoto: My twin sister?
Natsumi: No, I'm talking about me. Can I audition? My parents said it would be ok.
Aki-G (PASSPO's producer): No. You don't look like Mako-chan at all.
Natsumi: Aww... can I at least record the song as an honorary 10th member?
Aki-G: It's up to Mako-chan.
Makoto: No way, this is my best chance for a solo line!

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #385 on: January 16, 2012, 01:38:32 AM »
^ I am 100% for her to join PASSPO as the 10th member! She's really close with all the girls and since she's their choreographer, she wouldn't have any problem with the dances. She doesn't look 'old' at all either. We must tell UMJ this somehow.  XD

Now that more information is out..

PASSPO's next single:
Title: ガチ恋 (Gachi Koi)
Release Date: 2012.03.07
Tracklist:
1. ガチ恋 (Gachi Koi)
2. With
3. RUN (Collaboration song with ZomBeats!) - I think it could be
4. ガチ恋 (Instrumental)
Bonus: (both versions)
* Voting ticket to choose out of the 8 candidates to join PASSPO
* Handshake event ticket
LE DVD:
* ガチ恋 (Gachi Koi) MV
REGULAR: ¥1,000 / US$12 - Pre-order!
LIMITED: ¥1,600 / US$20 - Pre-order!
More details about this single will be updated here: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/gachi-koi/

Same day release is the 2010~2011 concerts + MV compilation DVD: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/20102011-concert-dvd/
Too many things to copy and paste but there's a lot of stuff included which is great! Just hope the quality of the shows is good.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #386 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
This is all great news. About the DVD, do you know, are they full performances or just digest?

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #387 on: January 16, 2012, 01:49:27 AM »
Sources didn't mention the concerts being digests (but they haven't said they're full either). If they are full, I wonder how they're fitting everything onto one disc since each show lasts around 45mins+ and that's not including the MVs with the making-ofs.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #388 on: January 16, 2012, 09:40:07 PM »
PASSPO will be working at 'Noodol Cafe' which combines noodles and idols. Not sure when and how long for the girls will be working there but the cup ramen and drinks are 800 yen each! http://noodol-cafe.com/

A limit of 100 A2-sized autographed photos of Mio are being sold here: http://tnsws.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=BLT&item_id=JBBLT60PM111220001999

10,000 yen for 1

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #389 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:53 PM »
10k for one pic... ... ... oh Japan and his crazy fans

i was thinking the other day that maybe they'll just troll everyon ewith the new members tale and start a new group with the 8 selected lolololol i don't think Passpo staff is desperate for adding new members but for some reason when the group is the most estable and in his best moment is the time fro graduations, new members or solo acts... anyways maybe they'll add 2 new members and start promoting the group in blocks of 5 each :V

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #390 on: January 16, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »
If I had the money I'd buy it.......

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #391 on: January 16, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
i was thinking the other day that maybe they'll just troll everyon ewith the new members tale and start a new group with the 8 selected lolololol i don't think Passpo staff is desperate for adding new members but for some reason when the group is the most estable and in his best moment is the time fro graduations, new members or solo acts... anyways maybe they'll add 2 new members and start promoting the group in blocks of 5 each :V

I know some fans including myself think that too. UMJ are putting a lot into the 8 girls so it would be a real waste if only 1 girl gets added into PASSPO. I think they'll either add 1 of the new girls into the group and form a new group with the rest, or not add any new members and create a new group with the 8. I hope they really will make a new group with the 8 girls because they have grown on me.  :wub:

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
Official profiles for the 8 candidates are out: http://passpo.wordpress.com/8-candidates-announced-20120109/
I've updated the girls' photos as well as translated their profiles.

I'm leaving to the airport in about half an hour and I won't be updating for a month. I'll be listening to PASSPO songs (in my head) when I'm at the airport.  :grin:

Also the cheerleading movie with a bunch of idols with girls from PASSPO, Kikkawa Yuu, Hayami Akari, Canary Club, THE Possible and Up Up Girls comes out on DVD today: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/2012-01-18-cheerfu11y/ Summary of the movie plot with the girls' characters here.

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »
This is all great news. About the DVD, do you know, are they full performances or just digest?

According to the neowing.co.jp, It's seems it definitely NOT a live DVD, i think it could be a doucumentary or something like that....

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #394 on: January 20, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »
^ Oh, that sounds much more interesting!!!

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: January 22, 2012, 02:52:07 AM »
why miomio is the only one with different clothes aheahea ??

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
Friday 06.01.2012 - Makoto Okunaka
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:01:05 PM by zont »

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: February 02, 2012, 02:18:17 PM »
Everyone come gather! New single outfits.

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2012, 10:37:05 PM »
Video introducing the candidates:

(In the video the first girl said Shin member......)

Also the title for the single is "Kimi wa Boku wo Sukininaru" (as on the banners) Not Gachi Koi, which is a pain in the ass because I'll never remember this title now. ^^;

Also some TINY covers:

RE

LE

I hate the RE. I like the LE better but still, don't really like them at all.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HeavensDust - Norns