JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Lockdown

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 877532 times)

Offline Kyo Kusanagi

• The Scion Of The Flames
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread 川*’ー’) [+133 pages]
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2007, 07:55:52 AM »
WOW!!! I can' t tell whether she' s more beautiful with long or short hair *_*
Ore no...kachi da!

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2007, 08:21:43 AM »
^well, imho with long hair XD

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2007, 10:18:32 AM »
Yea I prefer he long hair more but the main thing is her hair has to be straight~!!! I like that the most   :luvluv1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2007, 07:41:29 AM »
I'm currently working on making subs for Ai-chan's recent Love Hello in Phuket DVD and was wondering if there are any Ai-chan lovers out there (who have a good command of Japanese) who would like to help with some translating and QCing. Most of the translations are done except for a few parts which are harder to understand and some speech towards the end. The previous translator is busy with work (and isn't a big fan of hers so isn't that hyped up about it) and can't continue with the project.

So if your Japanese is good, you're a regular on this site (so I know you won't run away with the subs :P), wouldn't mind watching Lovely's adventures in Phuket many times and is interested in helping, please PM me. Thank you ;D

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »
I'd offer as well aimaime...but I'm afraid my japanese abilities aren't up to your standard. The most work I've ever been able to do almost safely is the sayu/iida interview... and written is easier than spoken... but I want to show my support for your work, I hope you guys can find someone soon! FOR AI!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »
PM me with a copy of the script and a link to the DVD and I'll see what I can do.  I may be a lazy bastard that never posts, but I do love me some Takahashi.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »
that's great news. i barely know any japanese so i'm out.  i'm won't be any help but i hope u guys the best.  i feel so guilty leeching off of stuff like that while i don't do anything in return, hehe....anyway good luck, i'll be waiting eagerly...

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
I'm currently working on making subs for Ai-chan's recent Love Hello in Phuket DVD
You will sure have some 'readers' for your subs :thumbsup:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2007, 08:10:56 PM »
I can't translate at all, but I've got to drop my 2 cents on the following:

The previous translator is busy with work (and isn't a big fan of hers so isn't that hyped up about it) and can't continue with the project.
Regardless of whether he's a big fan of hers or not, the previous translator you had should finish what he started. You don't just bail out of a project in the middle of it. He says he's busy with work? What, is he working 24/7 or something? He can't spare 30 min a night to translate a few minutes? That's just bullshit. In the real world bailing out of a project in the middle of it is unacceptable; it would get you fired. If you're going to commit to do a project like this, be man enough and have the fuckin' balls to finish what you started.

Personally, I say if you can find a replacement translator who's willing to commit to do the whole thing, start of from scratch. Throw away the translation that the old translator did (if he's not a fan of her's he probably did them half-assed to begin with) and stick with the new translator. When it comes time to do the credits, the old translator should NOT be included in them since he wasn't willing to truly put forth the time and effort to properly do his job.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2007, 03:42:49 AM »
Thanks so much for the replies and offers. Handing it over to JaisBane. If I knew earlier that so many were willing to help I would have asked the people here from the very beginning  ^-^

@JFC.. Yeah I was really disappointed about that but I wasn't going to let Ai-chan become the reason for the end of a long-time friendship. The worst is over anyway and it's the last time I'm going to ask him to do anything like this again.

Umm.. still no proper pics of short haired Ai? I wish she would cut it really really short for once..

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2007, 04:00:57 AM »
@JFC.. Yeah I was really disappointed about that but I wasn't going to let Ai-chan become the reason for the end of a long-time friendship.
Never said you should throw away the friendship over it. I just get really pissed at people who quit like that in the middle of a job that they've previously committed to doing. It's just not right to do that.

The worst is over anyway and it's the last time I'm going to ask him to do anything like this again.
It's probably for the best that way.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2007, 06:05:50 AM »
Umm.. still no proper pics of short haired Ai? I wish she would cut it really really short for once..
Re-up from a JPM posting:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2007, 10:00:55 PM »
Cut it shorter!!!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2007, 10:26:30 PM »
She wanted too!
I think if she had it a little shorter but longer than short haired eri... and with straight hair...that would be lovely!

but with the slight wave and the length the way it is she's adorable!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2007, 04:09:52 AM »

Not sure if it's been posted here, but I came across this OPV that focuses on Yossie and Ai. It's a very sweet and touching video ^__^

As I watched it, I could finally come to terms with leader graduating >< I thought 'Thank you Yossie for all of your hard work leading Morning Musume. Ai, you've always looked up to and depended on Yossie, but now it's your turn as sub-leader to be the strong role-model for the younger members. Please do your best!!'  :farofflook:

So check out that OPV, it's great XD

Offline Kyo Kusanagi

• The Scion Of The Flames
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2007, 10:23:22 AM »
Very sweet and touching. There' s Yossi' s graduation announcement in the first minutes of the video, right? Looking at Ai in that scene broke my heart >_<
Ore no...kachi da!

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
Yeap, it was from the Wonderful Hearts concert this year. Ai's trying so hard to hold back her tears T____T  :heart:

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
heres a better view of her hair not-curly

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2007, 09:55:25 PM »
heres a better view of her hair not-curly

OH my,  that is so good in many ways~!!!! :hee:, can't wait to see that in so many ways.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2007, 07:33:15 AM »
hm, let's wait for some official ufa pics. still like the long hair better! :D

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Lockdown