JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RISUKI RISUKI

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 884453 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #1600 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
^I'd pay to watch that. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1601 on: January 15, 2010, 05:24:17 AM »
^
Hell yeah. XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1602 on: January 16, 2010, 05:44:16 AM »
I'd pay so that can happen XDDD

So... I was "boring" and i did this XD, it's not really cool though but anyway... WTH?! right?  :nervous

Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline aisnack

• Member+
« Reply #1603 on: January 17, 2010, 12:00:37 AM »
I'm happy I'm not the only one who liked
those monkey outfits.   ;)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #1604 on: January 17, 2010, 05:59:49 AM »
CDTV's vote for your favorite artist as your sweetheart poll is once again. results will be revealed on Valentine's Day
https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/cdtv/0648/enquete.do

- name of artist (高橋愛(モーニング娘。) )
- your nickname
- where you live (pick the last if you dont live in Jap or any will do)

Aichan was 3rd in the previous vote
so lets vote for her again to let her remain in top 3 or get to #1..

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:05:42 AM by alwaysYou »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1605 on: January 17, 2010, 09:04:10 AM »
The URL isn't correct :O Well my Opera says 'illegal URL'
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1606 on: January 19, 2010, 02:03:22 PM »

New profile pics from the official site... cwazy but purdy.  :love:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1607 on: January 19, 2010, 04:44:29 PM »
^
She looks like a sexy flamenco dancer. 8)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1608 on: January 19, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
You know, the last time we had flamenco, we got Iroppoi Jirettai. Let's hope this is just as epic? :lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1609 on: January 20, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »

Morning Musume's Ai-fucking-Takahashi is the girl of the week!

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

My Aichan story:
My favourite thing about Aichan:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:

DO IT

gah so tired
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1610 on: January 20, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »
My Aichan story: After watching "The Peace,"  I had to research on current members and she was leader at the time resonant blue came out and it was basically every thing was new to me about her own lifestyle.
My favourite thing about Aichan: First thing its the scream, the manly scream :rofl:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh: When they had the montage of manly screams
A moment that surprised me: When I learned she was an FF fan
A picture that I like:

A video that I like: something classical :lol:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:43:57 PM by Stryfe »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #1611 on: January 20, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »
My Aichan story: Yuuchan showed me my first MM PV, which was Do It! Now, and I immediately asked who Ai was, because I thought she looked so cool. :grin: After that, she was my first favorite member of H!P, and even now I still :heart: her, even if she is my second favorite. :D

My favourite thing about Aichan:
The fact that she is a total geek. Seriously. XD

A memorable performance:

Still one of my favorite songs, and she still kicks ass at it. :heart:

A moment that made me laugh:

Just priceless. :lol:

A moment that surprised me:

When I first heard her manly scream. :lol: I forget the video, but I remember going "wtf...that is AMAZING!" 8D

A picture that I like:

She looks so normal...but still so amazing. :wub:

A video that I like:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1612 on: January 20, 2010, 07:54:55 PM »
I normally don't bother to do the Girl of the Week stuff, but this is Aichan! I can't not do it! :lol:

My Aichan story: This is tricky. XD The first time I remember seeing her was during the first concert video I watched, the Shuugetsu concert in 2007. It really stuck in my mind how she just stood out like that during an MM performance (I believe it was Do It! Now), and even though at that point I was still struggling to remember names and faces for the group, she was there in my subconscious. By the time I realized she was my No.1, I forgot how she got there. ^^; I do remember that I only started becoming truly devoted to her about 6 months after I got into H!P in general. I think what really got me were her explosive stage performances as well as her adorkable behavior off stage...how she was so quiet and just didn't stand out because of awkwardness. :lol: It made me like her better because it felt more genuine somehow. But yes, she's my No.1. And I won't trade her for anyone else. :heart: :heart: :heart:

My favourite thing about Aichan: Her lack of personality. :lol: Seriously. Ok maybe not. I like how serious she is about her work, and how oblivious she is to a lot of things. It's cute. XD And yes yes, I admit it helps that she is really hawt too. XD I mean, AIBUTT!!!! That is all. XD

A memorable performance: First time I actually really took note of her. I'm a fairly recent fan (only got into H!P in 2007...), so this was the first full concert I sat through. She has this...look...that makes me burn inside, in a good way. XD It's just fierce. :heart:

A moment that made me laugh: This one is always epic. :lol:

A moment that surprised me: When I realized just how much of a gamer otaku she is. It's like, who brings her PSP/DS into the BATHROOM and plays in there???? :lol:

A picture that I like:   I really like her with an androgynous look, plus that fedora :heart: :heart: :heart:

A video that I like: Takahashi Ai (Prime Season of Dokyu) This video makes me really appreciate her character. XD She wants to become like a flower that takes 10 years to bloom. Well Aichan, it's 10 years. You didn't need that long to begin with. :D

Words can't express how much I love this girl.

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1613 on: January 21, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »

My Aichan story: Well, I was first introduced into Momusu by watching the old, old Hello!Mornings. I'm originally a huge fourth gen fan, so the fifth gen members and everyone else just kind of blended into the background for me. Except for Ai-chan. The first time I saw her was Gomaki Sparrow's Child Raising Diary and I remember thinking she was incredible cute, if really quiet. I also remember seeing her in Ayak's Surprise English Lessons as the girl who was absorbed in her food and worried about her weight. Well, I came in at about the time Konkon and Makoto graduated and I wasn't too terribly interested in the current Morning Musume at the time. Then when I heard news of Yossui's graduation, I was honestly horrified. I thought, there's no way this Momusu will prosper. Then Ai-chan became leader and I really fell out of love for a while, I had no faith in the girl and I admit that I was one of those who thought she had no personality. When I heard Momusu was coming to LA, under Ai's leadership no less, my interest spiked again and I started to watch all the things I had missed or ignored. Onna ni Sachi Are through the Shouganai PVs and the two musicals with Takarazuka. I was blown away by Ai-chan, I was simply unable to equate the cute little Ai-chun with this sexy goddess who took not only the camera by storm, but the stage as well. That's when I realized that I was in love with Morning Musume again and Ai was sharing the number one spot in my heart with her fellow goki member.
My favourite thing about Aichan: Other than her looks? I love how quiet and unassuming she is and then when she gets on stage, she just blossoms. Amazing vocal and the best dancer IMO, even better than Eri. Also she's a gamer, though I have a feeling we have very different tastes.
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh: Manly screams have been mentioned more than once(and I rofflecoptered on Essy-sama's post), but I think I like this one, too.
A moment that surprised me:The first time I saw Onna ni Sachi Are. Considering that was the first time I realized that little Ai-chun wasn't so little anymore.
A picture that I like:
There are so many to choose from, but I think this is my fav.
A video that I like: [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Z-THJT8W8[/noembed](Take Off is Now! from Wonderful Hearts 09 Winter)
I love this song and this is the most energetic perf of it. I just wish the camera man had focused a little more on the dance moves and a little less on the girls' make up.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1614 on: January 21, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »

Aibutt of the week!  :yep:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1615 on: January 21, 2010, 06:45:25 PM »
^I stared, and stared, and stared...

She's making me want to touch myself. *facepalms*

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1616 on: January 22, 2010, 02:42:35 AM »
her SEXY BOY move  :bleed eyes: no one do it better!!!!

Offline Wuffer

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1617 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:43 AM »
My Aichan story: I've said this many times but I really don't know why Aichan came to be my favourite. I first met H!P girls at the end of 2005-beginning of 2006 when I came across Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons. I didn't care about Aichan that much then yet. The next step was seeing Minimoni in Ayu Ready?. Well, Aichan was talking funny so Ayu brought that up in the conversation (I wouldn't have known, since I just started listening Japanese few months ago...), but I was more interested in Mika.
So when I finally started learning something about Morning Musume, I noticed that I knew the members' names from first to fourth generation plus Aichan. O_o Which I think is funny since I became a fan when most of those members had left the group already. First Morning Musume PV I saw was Sexy Boy, at least what I can remember. Yossy and Aichan were the only ones that I recognised and for some reason I chose Aichan. And she's been my fav since.

My favourite thing about Aichan: You mean other than that she's beautiful, cute and sexy, and awesome in everything she does? >_> I can't stop wondering how amazingly lucky I am to have Aichan as fav since not only is she very talented but she's also the front girl. Which means I get to see lots of her. x)

One fave thing about her is also the gap between her off-stage and on-stage persona... Being her normal self, she's shy, quiet, adorkable, clumsy, stuttering geek. While performing she omfgsdjieksexybeast. :drool: Or anything else the situation calls for. :D

A memorable performance:

That concert was really good altogether. All the girls were doing a great job.  :)

A moment that made me laugh: I think there's plenty of this stuff. With my beginning dementia I can't remember though.
Every time Aichan messes up for example. :D Like the time she said Ame no furanai hoshi de wa aisenai darou three times wrong... Or tried to say it. Then Risa had to cut in to save her. xD

A moment that surprised me: Old Hello!Morning when fifth gen just joined and they were having the get-to-know-the-fifth-gen -special. They were playing the karaoke game. At Love Machine, Gocchin was singing before Aichan. I had thought of Gocchin as quite nice but when Aichan sang with much lower voice, she sounded much more pleasant to me that Gocchin.

A picture that I like:

One of my all-time favourites, from 19. ^^ The recent ones are really rocking too.

A video that I like: I always like the newest videos the most, so the Yomiuri Land live is popular atm. :lol: I wanted to post one OPV I found ages ago (with Elvis Costello's She as the music) but YouTube wouldn't let me upload it because of copyright infringement.  :thumbdown:
I'll post this one instead:

Fancam from Odore! Morning Curry tour. Koi ING starts around half way through the video. I like this because you can see Aichan relatively well for the whole dance part.

-----------------------------------

Another moment that surprised me: Reading Estrea and rndmnwierd's Aichan stories and realising that my fandom has actually lasted for a longer time?! Since one thing I love about Estrea is how much she loves Aichan. :D And I know rndmnwierd has sort of made a comeback pretty recently, but I thought the fandom had been there already.
Anywayz...

Related to the gif Stryfe posted...
The second time Aichan does her move Eri goes:
Sorry, bad quality, but you should be able to see "the look".
XD
Anyone else think there's something going on with these two? Or more like something's going on inside Eri's head about Aichan since Aichan doesn't seem to be acting towards Eri any differently than the others... Anyway I wanna know what that something is. :P
First, at the DVD Magazine vol.23. Eri, Risa, Sayu and Junjun, I think, are sitting on the sofa. Then Eri looks somewhere behind the camera and goes: "Aichan is watching this way!". Then she gets up and flees from the scene. xD
Second time, in Kimagure Princess making of vid. Eri is walking outside, talking to the camera. She notices Aichan again and says: "Oh! Aichan is here!". Then she runs off the camera while Aichan comes into view.
Maybe it's just Eri being weird but it's shady and suspicious nevertheless. :roll: And I like to think that Eri's having a crush on her leader.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1618 on: January 22, 2010, 06:01:10 AM »
Since one thing I love about Estrea is how much she loves Aichan.

Wait, you love me? O_O :lol:

Now that you mention is, Eri does seem to like Aichan a lot. Probably because Aichan doesn't nag her like Risa does. :lol: That and Aichan always indulges her a lot (re: Nanchatte Renai making of XD). It could work out somehow. Except Aichan might be too oblivious to notice. :lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1619 on: January 22, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »
*Enter abruptly from nowhere*

Did someone say AiEri~!?  :w00t:

Anyone else think there's something going on with these two? Or more like something's going on inside Eri's head about Aichan since Aichan doesn't seem to be acting towards Eri any differently than the others... Anyway I wanna know what that something is. :P
First, at the DVD Magazine vol.23. Eri, Risa, Sayu and Junjun, I think, are sitting on the sofa. Then Eri looks somewhere behind the camera and goes: "Aichan is watching this way!". Then she gets up and flees from the scene. xD
Second time, in Kimagure Princess making of vid. Eri is walking outside, talking to the camera. She notices Aichan again and says: "Oh! Aichan is here!". Then she runs off the camera while Aichan comes into view.
Maybe it's just Eri being weird but it's shady and suspicious nevertheless. :roll: And I like to think that Eri's having a crush on her leader.
I like to think that too XD

It totally can be, since the two of them just act a little different than the rest of the group, and Eri is totally shy when she's around with Ai. And something I've notice is that the two of them tends to look at each other in front and not through the camera and also when Ai is looking at Eri she doesn't look at her and when Eri look at Ai she doesn't look at her xD than, and they look at each others a lot (or maybe i think so 'cause i don't really pay attention to others XD) specially when one of them is talking.

Here are some examples

In this video, they probably look at Sayu like 2 or 3 times and very quickly, they just can't take her eyes of eachothers XD

I like this video 'cause it seems that Eri, when she walking with Ai, she push her closer to her, hoping she stops holding Risa XD

In this one Ai is the only only one turning her face and all her body to look at Eri, and Eri look at her as well.

Ai-chan is totally checking on Eri XD

And a little gif i made (i'm not good with these)
Eri playing with Ai XD

I think that's a lot of pics o.O and it's not the half of what i got  :nervous and also I have even watch half of the videos i got  :lol:
yeah you can see i'm crazy over AiEri  :grin:

But i think is more like admiration, i thing Eri has said that she really admires Ai. although.......... nahhh~!! i wanna think that there's something more there XD
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RISUKI RISUKI