JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories

Author Topic: SNSD's Official Fanclub 「 S♡NE 」  (Read 108821 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
SNSD's Official Fanclub 「 S♡NE 」
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:22:20 AM »
It's out.

SNSD's fanclub name is

"소원"

Pronounced "so-weon" means "wish". Yup, it's the Korean title for Honey.

Sowon, So1, 501...

(from today's 1st anniversay party.)

eta: Spelt like this;

"S♥NE"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 03:07:54 PM by tamatron »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: SNSD's Official Fanclub's name; 「 S♥ne 」
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »
Not bad

Now to make a HiP version. :pimp:

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »
SO CUTE~!!!!!! I looooove that they have a heart in their fanclub's name~! So them  :heart:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
Finally, a name for the fans.
I love how hangul has a bunch of other meanings.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 11:54:29 AM »
Not bad

Now to make a HiP version. :pimp:

Like these? :lol:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: SNSD's Official Fanclub's name, 「 S♥ne 」
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »
:lol: awesome

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
Re: SNSD's Official Fanclub's name, 「 S♡NE 」
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »
Yay! S :heart: ne!!

nice ps'ing tama.
[/url]

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »
Awesome! I've wanted a FC name since...the debut XD. But now is here~ Gah, I'm so happy! No I want to see the logo, like Cassiopeia, ELF and Jumping BoA have their logo, I wanna see S♡ne's XD

I will be waiting for SM to revamp the page:
http://fanclub.smtown.com/

They still need to add SHINee there  :lol:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
^Exactly! The SM town concert is gonna have balloons, glow sticks, posters, shirts of SoNe, Jumping BoA, ELF, Cassiopeia, etc. So many colors!

...Wait, What's SoNe's color?

Okay, I gotta ask... How is soweon pronounced sone?...

-O_sLaVe

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »
^Their color is Pastel Rose in the shape of a heart. Similar to CSJH's color, S♡ne actually asked to Shapley (CSJH's FC) to chnge their color since is similar to SNSD's but thats stupid if you ask me, why the seniors would change their color, in any case, it would be S♡ne the one who should change their color. Anyways, SM has the fault for choosing pink, SooMan knows that could bring trouble so, idk why he didn't choose any other color ROFL, this is causing troubles with ELF, Cassi & Jumping BoA again since fans have no right to ask the senior FC to change their color, hope this doesn't causes trouble =___=, it would be a shame since, I do find difference between Shapley's color and S♡ne's color and also, S♡ne's balloon is in the shape of a heart, is way too different to CSJH's.

As for your question, Soweon is somewhat pronunced in english like "So One" so, that's why is S♡ne.

I know! Is gonna be colorful. Cassi with Red, ELF with Sapphire Blue, Jumping BoA with Yellow (only in korea though), Chocolyn with Mint Green, Shapley with Pink and now S♡ne with Pastel Rose in the shape or a heart & SHINee fans with their Baby Blue!.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 02:13:06 AM »
wtf is pastel rose? Crayola color? Google just gives me pastel roses. :lol:

But yeah, the FC shouldn't do anything more to taint their name. Even if the HB stuff were made up rumors, there are still people who "believe" it and those who still use it to hate the fans and the girls. I would think the S♡ne members would be smart enough to not cause more problems as lots of them are probably adult men...

About the name though, there is actually a word sone that's used to measure sound, so that got me confused a bit. Maybe that's another meaning to the name :lol: But yeah it's like the name is two different words when read.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 02:14:30 AM »
It's gonna be a rainbow on the SM concert (If the antis behave~ ><) :heart:

S♥ne *_* I think it's so damn cute *_* But I can't help reading it like the swedish name "Sune" O__O My friend was laugh at me when I said that~ XD

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 02:58:57 AM »
Sone actually did that? Sigh, I love the girls and everything about them, but it really bothers me to see fans of entertainers I like be so rude or not at all understanding. It really is the fans who reflect the artist or entertainer... and with behavior like that, it's no wonder Fanclubs clash.

As for your question, Soweon is somewhat pronunced in english like "So One" so, that's why is S♡ne.

I know! Is gonna be colorful. Cassi with Red, ELF with Sapphire Blue, Jumping BoA with Yellow (only in korea though), Chocolyn with Mint Green, Shapley with Pink and now S♡ne with Pastel Rose in the shape or a heart & SHINee fans with their Baby Blue!.
Yeah, I got the Korean pronunciation, it was the Sone that sounded a bit funny to me. Burt your explanation totally made it easy!

Hmm, I know BoA's balloon and FC color is yellow in Korea, so what is it in Japan? Red suits the Cassies :x I can't believe Shinee had balloons and an official color before SNSD XD I wonder what took SNSD so long.

-O_sLaVe

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 04:02:16 AM »
pinkosa idk but i have a strong feeling that Antis behind all of this, dont you think it's weird that it's near SM TOWN CONCERT and suddenly soshi "fans" making trouble with other FCs???? to me it's antis who did this, so they will have another excuses to do like what they did to soshi at DC, but if it was soshi fans then soooo stupid making trouble that they exactly know will just hurt the gals in the end and i think that's not a real fans

and I love the FC name S♥ne

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 04:09:32 AM »
Actually, SNSD got their color way before, since the debut if I'm not mistaken, but the FC wasn't official until today (yesterday there). Every color is decided before debut so, when fans go to the SM building or to performances, they use to give the balloons for people who wants to support them.

I know, Sowon's should stay quiet, they shouldn't make a fuss about this, cuz most of the people think SNSD has the fault when they don't have anything to do with this, is quite awful  :lol:. But even though Sowon's did that, I still love the girls so much, because they don't have anything to do with that  XD. But yeah, I've also started to think about that, SNSD fans starting to do this before SMTOWN concert? What a coincidence  :roll: , fans wouldn't act like this if they know ELFs plans already.

I think BoA doesn't have a color in Japan, I don't see fans using colors in her concerts, at least on the one I saw a few months ago. Japan's DBSK FC is Bigeast so, they use red.

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »
I feel the need to "officially" join s♥ne and Jumping BoA when they allow it. XD  And who cares, there are lots of colors of pink! =3=

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 06:02:48 AM »
If the FC really did that then shame on them. Aren't we supposed to be allied with Shapleys instead? :lol:
But yeah, now that Bellisima said that, I'm sceptical about it. If they wanna make a big deal out of this, why didn't they do it ages ago when the colour was announced? Why now??? maybe the FC only became official yesterday, but the colour has been used since forever. It just doesn't make sense.

And wth is pastel rose? What code is it?? SM should release the code too. :lol:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 07:02:07 AM »
I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!

But I love Yuri so it's ok!

And Sica! I love Sica!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 07:02:55 AM »
I DON'T GET IT!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's sone? Or what? I don't get it XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »
^
it's "So One" means they're one with the fans Sone = snsd + fans one  or "So Won" in korean means Wish

yeah that's why it's weird if they want to make a big deal out of it why not since long time ago, it's just weird, and still it doesnt make any sense even after their FC being official, coz snsd fans not stupid asking an FC who's been there longer than soshi and asked them to change the color of their balloon,besides the color decided by SM not the FC, SM who made those kind of balloon not the artists or the fans, even the fans should come to SM if they want to get those stuffs, so i think this is more antis work it's just weird all these things esp the TIMING near to SM Concert,  there's ppl who wants to make soshi FC and csjh FC get into a fight coz there's nothing wrong between soshi fans and csjh fans dont you think it's weird out of nowhere all of a sudden soshi "fans" making trouble with them?

so to make it like soshi side all at the wrong side they could make this JOIN FCs again to humiliate soshi at SM Town Concert, even elf china already plan those evil things for SM Town concert in china so yeah, im not surprised if they do it again

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories