JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757399 times)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2009, 06:13:01 PM »
The girls still looked totally cute without make up AND with sleepy eyes :inlove:
Well, that's one of the reason why i like japanese idols afterall  :P

LOL i had great fun watching it! XD
It's hilarious how Hiichan & Naochan can have the same impression of the guy looking like a ghost XD
Hiichan: "he's totally a ghost"  :rofl:

oh, thanks Silverbolt!

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2009, 08:08:30 AM »
I know some of you may be curious, so here's what happened with episodes #582 and #583... First off, yes, I do have a Fuji TV On Demand account. All of the episodes since the middle of July have been paid for, downloaded, and decrypted by me. I live on the east coast of the United States, so Idoling!!! episodes are always posted on the Fuji TV On Demand site when I'm sleeping. In order to get the newest episodes quicker, I "pre-download" them before I go to sleep the previous night by guessing the file name. That way, I just have to decrypt it when I wake up. It isn't really hard to guess the file names because all of them look like this: DRMED_Movie_1_3186.wmv. I just increment that last number and hope that it's the next episode of Idoling!!!, which it is most of the time. If not, then I just go to the site and get the correct file name in the morning.

So, on Sunday night, I download the video that I think is episode #582. The downloading program tells me the length of the video, and it's a decent indicator of whether I'm getting the right file or not. For this video, it says 49 minutes, which is strange because Idoling!!! episodes are normally around 27-30 minutes. But, I just let it download because if it's the wrong file, then the correct file will have a completely different number in the file name, and it's not worth guessing.

Anyway, I wake up on Monday morning and check the Fuji TV On Demand site to make sure that I got the right file name. The Web site says that the video is 27 minutes long, but the file name was correct, and the Fuji TV On Demand site has had incorrect video length information before, so I just ignore it and move the 49-minute video to my virtual Windows XP computer, which had no problems getting a license to play that file. The Fuji TV On Demand site said that this episode has Acchi Muite Pie!!! with the Campus Nighters, and that's what my file had, so I thought I had the right video, and that's what I uploaded.

Fast forward to Wednesday morning, and I see that episode #583 has Acchi Muite Pie!!! with the Campus Nighters... again. What? I thought that segment ended in episode #582... Then, I remembered that #582 was listed as a 27-minute video, so I try downloading it again, using the same exact URL I used the first time. Sure enough, the 49-minute video file on their servers has been replaced by a 27-minute video file, which ends up being the "official" episode #582.

So, I basically distributed a file that should not have ever left the Fuji TV On Demand servers and completely spoiled episode #583. :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
^ it's like killing two birds with one stone :grin: saved me the hassle of downloading 2 episodes :twothumbs

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »
Silverbolt  :twothumbs
---
12/16号 DRMED_Movie_1_3187_wygc1962.wmv
12/14号 DRMED_Movie_1_3186_xkhx9975.wmv
---
:oops: but i have no idea if do alone to downloads it from Official site, my Orbit Downloader always reported: reach try limit then failed due to my slow ADSL.  :nervous

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »
I haven't been watching recent episodes due to trying to catch up with older ones, but what is this about Idoling!!! having a 24 hour broadcast on Christmas Eve?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »
It's just a marathon of old episodes. :P

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
Bahhh, that's boring. They should just have a 24 hour long dokkiri or something cool like that.

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »
look's like the posters keep falling, maybe as its feel boring too when Morita-san & Rurika talks  :nervous
 :P
instead to Suu-chan, now Serina ask to Dogu-chan.  :D

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2009, 08:04:54 AM »
During the Idoling!!! Eveng 24 marathon, they actually had new content to show in between the old episodes, and a compilation of that content is available at Acchi Muite Pie!!! I highly recommend grabbing this video just to see Maipuru and Sakacchi getting drunk. OK, not really, but those two were drinking, and Maipuru acted like an alcoholic shortly afterward. :lol: Now we know where these pictures came from:

Hachitama Live Vol.6 is also up at Acchi Muite Pie!!! They celebrate Yazawa's birthday in this one by giving her a very "nostalgic" present of cake and sunglasses... :lol:
They also did a really cool performance of Dreams Come True's Happy Happy Birthday.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2010, 08:13:04 PM »
Oh god, if someone could upload that video of the girls with the Michael Jackson impersonator...I'll love you forever, I swear.

Ai-chan was comedic gold.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #230 on: January 02, 2010, 03:16:43 AM »
The Michael Jackson impersonator was on Idoling!!! episode #574, which you can download here:
http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2009/11/idoling-20091120-574.html

Or, you can watch the Idoling!!! Nikki version here:
Idoling!!! diary 091202a Michael Ryou

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2010, 05:20:31 AM »
Idoling!!! Kno'quiz!!! in Okinawa Manza-Beach

someone go upload this ;3~~~~~~ ~?

looks really good ahehaea ;3~~ have sport inside \o\

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2010, 03:07:43 PM »
whats the diference of idoling CS and the one "on demand" ??

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
CS broadcasts are limited to a certain time slot, as opposed to On Demand which is an internet feature with no time limit.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »
I never thought they'd bring it back because of the huge roster, but it looks like Futarikiring!!! is back. :cow: Unless they plan on squeezing in a breather, it's going to take a good while before we get to see a regular episode, though...

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2010, 01:47:24 AM »
wow, and its a complete 30 minutes show too. Its gonna be a while, but its gonna be a good one. All these things that they do before the 4th gen comes in are really great, but it is kind of worrying though because it is too great... I may be just a pessimist or something, I just hope that the entrance of the 4th gen would still carry on what Idoling!!! is right now.

But considering they all went through Kadosawa P 1st, it should be alright I guess...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2010, 07:46:58 PM »
err... excuse me... which episode where rurika showing her skill playing drums ???

sorry for my english   :doh:

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2010, 12:26:37 AM »
CS broadcasts are limited to a certain time slot, as opposed to On Demand which is an internet feature with no time limit.

so the "on demand" we can see live on internet ??

or need pay something to watch live ??

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2010, 04:25:28 AM »
err... excuse me... which episode where rurika showing her skill playing drums ???

sorry for my english   :doh:

its the 1 minute appeal time in the 3hours special

http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2008/08/idoling-3jikan-15fun-sp-20070106.html

or you could always enjoy them at Ya-O-ng~!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 04:28:41 AM by kei_86 »

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2010, 04:00:13 AM »
hey guys, u know a forum or sites didicated only to idoling ?? like this one to H!P with huge pics section and this things ??

thx :P~

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Baby Girl