JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757110 times)

Offline Gihren

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #500 on: July 03, 2010, 12:40:15 AM »
Which KARA song is that? personally i dont really care if people copy other artist, i see it as flattery, especially since its a pop music. Oh wells it'll be interesting considering KARA is releasing their debut in Japan with Mister, pretty soon.

Offline Azagrath

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: July 03, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »
똑 같은 맘 (Same Heart) from their Revolution album. There is some similarity, sure, but that's about it. Seen plenty of videos like that on Youtube. Seems some people are desparate trying to start some controversy. They usually fail :P

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #502 on: July 03, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »
You know i was thinking about the beat, and it really sounds more like faster version of Southern All Stars - Manatsu no Kajitsu

just my opinion.

BTW, they used this song intro in Okinawa Manza Beach DVD, if you've seen that.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2010, 04:17:22 PM »
Hmm, it seems pretty quiet in Idoling!!!-land the last few days. I have gotten a little bored and decided to catalogue all some Idoling!!! episodes for fun. There are a few tidbits which hopefully some of you might also find interesting. I am focusing on the post-4th Gen era episodes for now which include #612-643 (32 episodes in total):

1). One thing I want to look at is how many episodes each members appear over this period:
          - Members that appear the most is Hashimoto at 25 episodes (78% of all episodes aired)
          - On the other spectrum, Yokoyama only appear in 8 episodes (19%). That's way lower than I thought! It is also way below the second lowest appearance count (Gotou at 14)
          - By generation, Endou appears the most out of 1st gen (20), Asahi for 2nd gen (22) and Itou for 4th gen (21)
          - This number is partially skewed by the fact that Endou, Asahi and Hashimoto (along with Tonooka and Tachibana) appear in all 6 Shinahachi episodes. Yokoyama, Nomoto and Gotou did not make a single appearances
          - Longest absence is Yokoyama for 18 episodes (619-636) - that really is a long gap!
          - Most consecutive appearance is Asahi for 9 episodes and counting (635-643*)

2). Another trend to look at is what the opening songs are. I exclude all Shinahachi songs for this. This is less of a surprise since Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi is played 16 times (62% of the shows) while I no Standard (the live version) is played 6 times. The other 4 episodes (the first 4 of the era) have SUNRISE. No surprise since they would want to advertise it to sell the singles

3). In terms of the type of shows, 32 is not that big of a sample so there is no major trend I can see from it yet.
          - The most frequent shows so far out of this sample size is Shinahachi live at 6.
          - Aka Tights no Corner is next at 3 (I count the Tricksing!!! episode as well). Inquiry letters and Zenin Seikai Itadakinasu Quiz also have 3 episodes each.
          - There seems to be a good mix of old favourites in there with 1 each of Isou Shiritori!!!, Shuffle 2 Shot!!!, Sumo, Gambaring!!!, Oshiete! and Maniaidol!!! Now we need an Acchi Muite Pie episode again!

4). As far as announcers are concerned, Morimoto Sayaka appeared in 14 while Saito Maiko appeared in 12 (other 6 are Shinahachi). No surprise here as the two old veterans split the count.

Anyway, that's all for now. I am currently trying to collect information for all the 600+ episodes of Idoling!!! and will try to post more analysis again when I have reached another critical mass of data

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2010, 06:01:33 PM »
To think about it, Rurika also missing on advertisement video for their 8th live. Busy with campus life ???

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #505 on: July 07, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »
Most probably that's the case I guess.

What I'm really wondering lately is that, will Morimoto and Saitou be the only TV announcer for Idoling!!! now? You don't see any other announcer anymore and it seems that Ishimoto Saori was only brought back for 1 day during the 3 year anniversary. I kind of missed Ishimoto and Shouno as the supporting MC because both of them are very kind (less of a sadist... I'd say, compared to Morimoto and Saitou). Plus the Shouno X Masuno scandal that Yazawa was pushing before this was kinda fun too.

Things have been changing for Idoling!!! that's for sure. Obvious difference would be with the Shinahachi taking over Hachitama. The other thing that really make me sad is to see FujiTV not updating Idoling!!! merchandise goods over the FujiTV eShop anymore. Last update was during the 7th live, which is a bit weird since sales doesn't seem to be so bad. Emphasis on seems. The fact that lately they have been going this "typical Idol" path of many concerts and lives all over the schedule but not pushing the goods/shirts out is kinda like a half-hearted effort. I'm getting the feeling that they wish to change the path that Idoling!!! is in right now but unsure of how to do it and so we get this weird schedule that we're having right now.

To conclude, bring back 5 episodes per week!!!! and you'll never go astray!

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #506 on: July 07, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
I kind of missed Ishimoto and Shouno as the supporting MC because both of them are very kind (less of a sadist... I'd say, compared to Morimoto and Saitou).

maybe that's the case. XD

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #507 on: July 13, 2010, 04:48:59 PM »
Here we go:
2010 Odaiba Gasshukoku team~
[チーム名:日替わり草]
3号 遠藤舞 / 11号 森田涼花 / 17号 三宅ひとみ / 21号 橋本楓 / 26号 尾島知佳
[チーム名:とんちんかん!!!]
6号 外岡えりか / 14号 酒井瞳 / 15号 朝日奈央 / 19号 橘ゆりか / 22号 倉田瑠夏
[チーム名:MERSY]
7号 谷澤恵里香 / 9号 横山ルリカ / 13号 長野せりな / 23号 伊藤祐奈 / 24号 野元愛
[チーム名:トッピング]
8号 フォンチー / 12号 河村唯 / 16号 菊地亜美 / 20号 大川藍 / 25号 後藤

Team : Himawarikusa???
Endou Mai / Morita Suzuka / Miyake Hitomi / Hashimoto Kaede / Ojima Chika /
Team : TonChinKan!!!
Tonooka Erika / Sakai Hitomi / Asahi Nao / Tachibana Yurika / Kurata Ruka
Team : MERSY
Yazawa Erika / Yokoyama Rurika / Nagano Serina / Itou Yuuna / Nomoto Manami
Team : Topping???
Fonchi / Kawamura Yui / Kikuchi Ami / Ookawa Ai / Gotou Kaoru

finally its being announced!

edit : just in case to those who are wondering, Odaiba Gasshukoku is an event in Odaiba where Fuji TV will be holding a huge festival like thing for around 47 days. According to the tradition, Idoling!!! usually will be performing throughout the festival itself. They are normally split into a shuffle group, and daily shows are through the rotation of these groups. Plus during this event the girls will be wearing t-shirts that they designed themselves~ so yeah!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:36:06 PM by kei_86 »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #508 on: July 14, 2010, 10:12:36 AM »
Idoling!!! Natsu yasuming!!! 2010
Part 1 (Without Tonooka, Yokoyama, and Kurata)
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100714002.html
part 2 (Without Tonooka)
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100714003.html

Limited only at Odaiba gasshuukoku.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #509 on: July 15, 2010, 11:41:42 AM »
Idoling!!! to promote Hudson Gate for PlayStation Home.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/281/281204/

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:48:03 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #510 on: July 16, 2010, 01:38:59 PM »
Schedule for Odaiba Gasshuukoku (7/15):

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100715005.html (7/17~22)
(7/17) team トッピング (fonchi replaced by asahi)
(7/18) team MERSY (yazawa and nomoto replaced by morita and hashimoto)
(7/20) team とんちんかん!!! (tonooka replaced by kawamura)
(7/21) team 日替わり草 (miyake replaced by ito)
(7/22) team トッピング

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20100715003.html (7/23~31)
(7/26) team とんちんかん!!!
(7/27) team とんちんかん!!! (tonooka replaced by endo)
(7/28) team 日替わり草 (miyake replaced by kikuchi)
(7/29) team MERSY

which means Miyake will not participate at all.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #511 on: July 19, 2010, 05:40:07 PM »
Idoling!!! Marine Day Special LIVE

:otomerika:

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #512 on: July 20, 2010, 01:42:57 PM »
my attempt  :lol:
:thumbup
thanks for it chords :D , really help make my day, coz i got these new stuff today. :)

edit:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no problem, that's a nice guitar btw  :D
not the same model but just inspired by...
  XD
   |
   V
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:08:29 PM by 1517 »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #513 on: July 21, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »
スカパー!アワード2010 「世界環境Day特別企画ECOアイドリング!!!」ノミネート。(エントリー番号609)投票は8/1より。11月の授賞式招待も。
http://bit.ly/bpDUYm #idoling

Sky Perfect TV Award 2010 - Nomination: 「世界環境Day特別企画ECOアイドリング!!!」 (entry number 609)
Voting starts on 8/1. http://bit.ly/bpDUYm

:thumbup
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 06:14:01 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #514 on: July 23, 2010, 10:08:42 AM »

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 07:03:43 PM by 1517 »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #515 on: August 02, 2010, 07:37:48 AM »
Sky Perfect TV Award 2010
Vote here >> http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/award2010/no_member/culture.html

and this summer online game campaign: Sengoku IXA + Idoling!!!
http://static.sengokuixa.jp/www/idoling/index.html

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #516 on: August 09, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
As you may or may not know, I actually took a 2-week vacation to Japan last month. It may not seem like it because of the lack of updates at AMP!!!, but I have actually been back in the US since July 23. XD Anyway, I finally got caught up with things and finally got my sleep schedule somewhat back to normal, so I thought I'd start posting here again and give everyone a nice little report on the Idoling!!!-related stuff my friends and I did while we were in Japan.

Now, don't expect too much detail because the whole thing flew by in a flash (plus, it's been a few weeks, and my memory isn't that great). Even if you had asked me what the setlist was right after I exited the concert hall, I wouldn't have been able to tell you. XD

The previous (and only) J-Pop concert I had attended prior to this trip was the AAA concert 3 years ago at Otakon in Baltimore. So, this was my first time going to idol group concerts in Japan, and let me tell you, it's a whole different beast compared to that AAA concert. I had actually been to Japan once about 5 years ago, but there were no concerts going on at the time, and all I got to see was a Gatas Brilhantes H.P. futsal tournament. Again, idol concerts are a completely different environment, so it was all brand new to me.

(No pictures for now, since I don't have my camera at the moment, but I'll post some when I get a chance.)

Silverbolt's Japan Trip 2010, Day 3 - July 13, 2010
This wasn't really an Idoling!!! day, but it was the first day where we were able to head into Tokyo (we were staying with my friend's parents in Kanagawa), and I wanted to check out Shinagawa just so I'd have an idea of where we needed to go to see the Shinahachi lives. When my sister and I went to Japan back in 2005, we actually stayed in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel, so when we got off the train at the Shinagawa station, all of the memories came flooding back, and everything suddenly looked familiar. I knew exactly how to get to the hotel from the train station, which was really helpful since the Yoshimoto Prince Theater is inside the hotel. I hate to keep bringing up the past, but gosh it felt good to just remember that area. Anyway, we explored the inside of the Annex tower (which, for some reason, I could have sworn was the North tower last time we were there) and we saw a cardboard cutout featuring Kawamura, Okawa, 2 YGA members, and a comedian. So, of course my friends and I took a picture with it. We also took a picture with a cutout of 2 comedians that was on the same floor as the Yoshimoto Prince Theater. Once we were done in Shinagawa, we ended up going to like 3 more areas (Yokohama, Ginza, and Shibuya). BTW, I don't really recommend doing that unless you like doing a whole lot of walking. :lol:

Silverbolt's Japan Trip 2010, Day 6 - July 16, 2010
This was the big day. The first Shinahachi live on our schedule was this day at 6:30 PM. This would be the first time I would ever see Idoling!!! live and in-person. There was plenty of stuff to do in Shinagawa, and we only went to the Shinagawa Prince Hotel on day 3. So, me being the somewhat paranoid person that I am, I decided that it would be best if we just stayed in Shinagawa for the entire day. Well, that and the fact that another friend of ours who works in Japan as part of the JET program wanted to meet up with us. So, we ate lunch with him at an Italian restaurant in Shinagawa. After that, we had a few hours to kill, so we said goodbye to our friend and headed over to the Epson Aqua Stadium to check out the aquarium. That was nice and all, but once 5:00 rolled around, I decided that it was time to start thinking about heading over to the Yoshimoto Prince Theater since we'd still need to buy CDs and stuff to get handshake tickets.

So, we headed over the inside part of the little walkway between the Epson Aqua Stadium and the Yoshimoto Prince Theater, and I noticed that there was a line along the outisde part of that same walkway. But, I didn't even think twice about it because I mainly wanted to go back downstairs to the game center/bowling alley to get drinks from the vending machines before we go to the concert. (Did I mention how hot it was in Japan? :lol:) We played some games and got some drinks at the game center, and once 5:30 hit, we headed back up to the Yoshimoto Prince Theater and strolled right into the shop area, which leads into the theater itself. I then thought to myself, "Wait a minute... Wasn't there a line?" So, we walked back outside and sure enough, there was still a line to get into the shop. You were supposed to line up and wait until they let you into the store, but for some reason, they let my friends and I just walk right in without incident. :lol: So, we lined up, and when our turn to shop eventually came, we headed straight for the little bin that holds all of the CDs that are eligible for handshake tickets. I picked up the regular edition of Mujouken Koufuku (because that song's great), my friend picked up SUNRISE, and my other friend got Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi. My sister had no interest in shaking the members' hands, so she didn't get anything. XD Since we were pretty much the last ones in the line, we just paid for our CDs and stuck around for the theater doors to open.

While I'm on the topic of the store, it was quite amazing to see all of the Yoshimoto comedian goods. The comedians are treated like idols in that they have tons of goods and tons of pictures for sale. It was kind of odd seeing people fawn over pictures of these silly guys, but hey I guess that's just another aspect of Japanese culture. :lol:

Anyway, the "doors open" time of 6:00 comes up, people start crowding around the theater entryway, and they finally open the doors a little later than scheduled around 6:15. Once inside the theater, we find our seats, and much as I expected after seeing the seat numbers, we were about 7 rows back and off to the left side (row G, seats 3, 4, 5, 6). They were playing Avril Lavigne songs over the speakers, the Shinahachi Live signs were up on the stage, wotas were all over the place (including a few girls BTW)... It finally started settling in for me. I was minutes away from seeing Idoling!!! live. :panic: One of the thoughts that constantly popped up in my mind while I was waiting was how small the theater looks in real life. I mean, I could tell that it was a small venue from the videos, but gosh it looks so small when you're inside. BTW, I think the 7/16 and 7/17 concerts were supposed to be recorded, but they changed it at the last minute to the Shinahachi Live on 7/25 in Osaka, so the format was a little different compared to what we see on Idoling!!!'s TV show.

Eventually, everyone settles down, the lights dim, and the neat little intro video starts playing on the screens. This video shows all of the YGA members and all of the Idoling!!! members, but right after it shows the Idoling!!! members, it flips to a screen split into 20 panels, and some of the panels flip showing the Idoling!!! members who will be participating in the concert (Endo, Yazawa, Yokoyama, Morita, Nagano, Miyake, Hashimoto, Ito, Nomoto, and Ojima for this concert, by the way). I don't know why that stuck in my mind, but I guess I thought it was cool enough to remember. :lol: Anyway, right after that video, the YGA intro video played on the screens, indicating that YGA was up first. So they come out singing Virgin Beat (I think) and jeez those speakers were cranked up. I think they blew the hearing in my left ear for a little bit. :lol: I wasn't looking forward to sitting through YGA's part, but it actually ended up not being too bad. I really enjoyed the opening part of Virgin Beat (love that thumping bass), the chorus part of Bye Bye Kinenbi (hengao ageru~ :lol:), and the chorus part of Fighting Girl (that "swimming" dance move is silly, but fun). They have decent songs, but they're just not interesting to look at. That Sana-P girl was even creepier in real life. :lol:

So, after enjoying YGA's set a little more than I thought I would, there was a little pause, and Idoling!!! came out to do a "halftime MC" of sorts with YGA. In this MC segment, each group randomly picks a member's name out of a box, and the 2 members who are chosen are assigned to be the main MCs for the segment. For this particular day, Idoling!!!'s chosen member was Kaede Hashimoto. Maipuru was the one who chose Kaede's name out of the box, and as they started moving to their spots on the stage, you could hear Maipuru quietly ask Kaede if she was OK with reading the Kanji. :lol: I don't really remember too much about this MC segment, but it did lead to some amusing interaction between the 2 groups.

After the halftime MC, they cleared the stage and gave us some breathing time to get ready for Idoling!!!'s set. After a few minutes, the screens fired up and played the current Idoling!!! TV show opening, and then the lights turned on, revealing Idoling!!! ready and in position on the stage. I think they opened with Kokuhaku, but don't quote me on that. Also, don't ask me about the rest of the setlist because I don't remember the songs nor the order. :lol: I remember hearing Ganbare Otome (Warai), Kishuhen Ecstasy, Don't be afraid, and Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi, but I'm pretty sure there were more. Also, for the Shinahachi Request segment, they picked a request for Manami Nomoto to sing Takako Matsu's "Ashita, Haru ga Kitara". That part was particularly funny because the Idoling!!! members didn't know how to pronounce the imatsubu user name of the person who submitted the request, so Mori D popped up in front of the stage and told them how to say it. :lol:

Never mind... I found the setlist on someone's blog:
Kokuhaku
Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi
Lemon Drop
Kishuhen Ecstasy
Don't be afraid
Ganbare Otome (Warai)
Ashita, Haru ga Kitara
Soushoku-kei Carnival
Shokugyou: Idol

I only participated in some of the wota stuff (the chorus part of Kishuhen Ecstasy was my favorite, probably because it's just like the girls' dance moves), but I kind of had my own little groove during most of the songs. I think my enjoyment of Idoling!!!'s music may be different from most because I just didn't enjoy the wota stuff as much as I thought I would. In that environment with the music blaring and the bass shaking the ground, I was having much more fun dancing to the beats on my own, much like I do at home. I dunno... Maybe it's the American in me. :)

I can't tell you too much about the quality of the vocals, but I can't remember hearing any parts that made me cringe, so that's good. Hearing Rurika nail her part in Don't be afraid was amazing, and Maipuru was great, as usual. One thing I do clearly remember is how loud the backup vocals are during live shows. Almost all of the chorus parts sounded like they were singing at a higher pitch than normal, but I realized that it was the backup vocals coming from the speakers.

Of course, there were MC segments in between groups of songs, and in one of the MC segments, they actually noticed the foreigners in the crowd. My sister and I are of Filipino descent, but I was mistaken for Japanese numerous times throughout the trip. My sister looks more Chinese, so most could tell that she was a foreigner. But, our 2 friends are a white guy and a black guy, so they're clearly foreigners. :lol: It was Serina Nagano who pointed out that there were even foreigners in the crowd, and Maipuru said "Shinahachi Live International" :grin: Of course, I felt a little left out because everyone in the crowd turned to look at the foreigners, but I knew that I blended in, so I probably wasn't included in that group. I probably should have pushed myself into the scene, but I didn't think about it at the time. I did keep that in mind after the concert though...

After the Shinahachi Live ended, everyone started leaving or lining up for the handshakes. My sister headed for the exit to wait outside, and my friends and I looked for the handshake line. Our section was close to the front of the line, but we didn't know that, so we ended up in the middle because the fans lined up so quickly. XD I "strategically" placed myself in between my 2 friends to try to show that I was one of the foreigners too, but I'm not quite sure how well that worked. The participating members for this handshake event were Endo, Yazawa, Yokoyama, Morita, Nagano, Miyake, and Ojima, but I don't remember what order they were in... except Miyake was first and Endo was last. I had stuff to say planned out, but how much of it did I get to say? None at all. Those handshakes go way too fast because if you take more than like 5 seconds, the staff starts pushing you pretty hard. It's literally not enough to do more than just hear the member say thank you and say one phrase in return. If the Idoling!!! member understood you, then you'll enjoy a response from the member as the staff pushes you to the next member. XD So, to make the biggest impression in the smallest amount of time, I decided to use English. So, I'd shake their hands with my right hand, give a thumbs up with my left hand, and say "Good job!" I figured, that's something in English that they can understand, and if I said it with my natural American accent, then it'd be pretty clear that I'm a foreigner. So, I'm going down the line, and I hear some of the girls speaking English to my friend in front of me. Most notably, Yazawa pretty much yelled "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" to him when he came up. :lol: But, they all spoke to me in Japanese (because I blend in, of course). So, coming out with the "Good job!" kind of shocked most of them, and some of them switched to English and said thank you, while others (I clearly remember Miyake doing this) said thanks in Japanese again. XD I remember going up to Yazawa and she said thanks in Japanese, and then I said my "Good job!" and her eyes lit up and she yelled the same "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" my friend got. :grin: Of course, she didn't literally yell, but she just said it in quite a loud voice. But, I felt kind of bad about my handshake with Ojima because I think I did my whole "Good job!" thing and got finished with her, but my friend was still with Yazawa who was next in line, but I had already let Ojima's hand go, so there was a second or two where I basically stopped paying attention to her. Sorry, Oji! XD Rurika was quite a bit taller than I thought she would be. I'm around 180 cm, and Rurika was roughly around the same height as me. I don't remember how much height her shoes added, but even so, she's still quite tall. Maipuru is soooooo cute in real life. When I got to her, I decided to change my phrase to "Good singer!" because I love her singing, but that took a little long for me to say, so I got the shove from the staff and watched her reaction as I was pushed forward. She seemed happy, but I don't really know if she understood what I said. And of course, as I'm walking through the Yoshimoto Prince Theater store to head toward the exit, I hear one more loud "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" from Yazawa who had just started shaking hands with my other friend. :lol:

Thus ended my first Idoling!!! concert and handshake experience. I know this is gonna sound weird, but I just have to let everyone here know... The girls' hands felt so soft and smooth. :lol: Anyway, scratch what I said about not being able to go into much detail because I remembered a lot more than I thought I would, and this post ended up being much, much longer than I expected. So, I'm gonna let everyone here digest this for a little and write up a separate post for the next day when I get a chance.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #517 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:09 AM »
Awesome, Silverbolt! :lol:

Reminds me of my first handshake event.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #518 on: August 09, 2010, 01:20:11 PM »
Epic stuff Silverbolt! :w00t:
With that level of fandom, it's about time you go meet the girls in person :D
I know it's weird that you didn't update acchi muite pie for a while, so that's what's going on eh? :twothumbs

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #519 on: August 09, 2010, 02:02:02 PM »
Im glad u enjoyed ur trip Silverbolt, maybe i'll use english next time i go, so they'll think Idoling!!! is going international.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive