JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Surrender

Author Topic: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Character Information Part 2  (Read 14958 times)

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
This is my second fic that I've been created...........

P.S. To all of the PA members, This is it!!!!!!!!

Night Shift
A. Introduction
B. The Lunar Cycle Arc
I. Zero Night (Completed - 100%) (June 21, 2013)
Part 1: The Violent Princess
Part 2: The Cruel Princess
Part 3: The Malevolent Princess
II. First Night: The Thousand Years Bloody War (On Progress)

==============================

Introduction

On this cold night, a short-hair girl suddenly passes by in the dark alley. She’s wearing a black jean jacket with white blouse and jean pants. She’s carrying two six-foot nodachi with one slinging on her back and holding another one. While walking, her blue and green heterochromic eyes saw seven bodies cornering a near-death human girl. The seven eat the human alive while trying to defend herself from the bloody assault The standing girl just shaking her head, her heterochromic eyes looking with pity at the now lifeless girl.

She continues to walk to the illuminated area were the lifeless body was being feast by the seven monstrous creatures. The creatures heard that footsteps, their bloody-red eyes are locking on the beautiful girl, filled with thirst of blood. They were licking their mouth as they finished their meal and went to the girl whose stopping her track.

“It’s pitiful that you’ve been became a mindless monster. I will now going to diminish your suffering” Then she use her thumb to pushing upward the hilt of her sword.

The figures only smirking at her, revealing their sharp fang covered with blood.

“You know I feel now that I’m thirsty.” The girl lowered her head.

“So if you would mind that I’m going to drink yours?” The girl tilted her head while raising it. Her innocently heterochromic irises change into thirsted bloody-red color.

The three figures suddenly trying to pouncing her with maddened thirst of blood, but the girl expecting this as she put her left hand on the hilt of the sword. In a one swift moment, she moves forward, passing the three creatures. It is then showed that she already draws her sword and split-secondly swung it. Before the three figures touch the ground, they are already divided into half and instantly disintegrate into ashes.

Then another one was leaping behind her, trying to get her. But due on her instinct and to their scent she smelled, she throws the scabbard on the air and holding the creature’s collar. She turns her victim in 180 degree rotation.

“Itadakimasu.” Then she positions herself on her victim’s back, revealing her sharp fang to drink her energy drink, blood. Then she bites very deep on the victim’s fleshy neck as she drinks the red fluid, emptying it from the creature’s body. The creature was trying to release herself from the hold, struggling from the pain on neck but no avail. The victim’s bloody-red iris went upwards, only showing white eyes as her bloodless body releases from the hold and turns into ashes.

The girl uses tissue to wiping a stream of blood that escaping from her mouth. After that her bloody-red eyes are changing back into heterochromic eyes, signifying that she’s not thirsty.

“Thank you for the meal, I’m already stuffed. Now, for the remaining, it’s time to clean this mess.” Then she catches the falling scabbard using her right hand while revolving her sword.

After a couple of seconds, the remaining creatures are already dead and turned into ashes. The girl cleans the blade of her sword using the remaining clothes that scattered everywhere and sheathing it on the scabbard. Then she went on the dead girl. Her eyes are filled with disgust as she looks on the horrible dismembered lifeless body. She went now on the farthest side of the alley and disappeared into the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the city, a pale girl, wearing black leather jacket and black jeans, is sitting on the bench  and having eating a melonpan. While eating, her instincts tell her that she was not alone. After finishing her snack, she pulled something on the jacket’s pocket, reveals a pair of fingerless leather gloves with metals on the knuckle part. Then she put the gloves on her hand very carefully. As she finally tight her gloves, she turn back and face her visitors.

“Watching me while I’m eating my snack, that was a very bad etiquette you know. Did you teach your parents of how having table manners?” The pale girl was lecturing her visitors while forming fist from her hands.

Her visitors, that was on the dark side of the trees, replying her with glowing bloody-red eyes and growling voice.  They show their fang and licking their mouth with hunger. The pale girl was only sighing at that moment. Then her normal personality turned into something that even a most wanted criminal will having a nightmare. Her eyes turned into golden ones. Her demonic laugh was echoed on the hungered creature’s ears.

“Ne~, let’s play.” She smiled very sadistically as the creatures are simultaneously leaping at her. They thought that they capture now their victim, but girl was instantly disappeared in front of them. Then the girl suddenly reappears on the above and downwardly punches on the ground, creating a dust smoke and sends them flying. The others are leaping on the smoke, but the girl only just kick them, throwing themselves with great force and crashing on the trees, turns them into ashes.

Another two was trying to leap on her, but she expected it and holding their wrist, slamming on the ground which their remaining splattered everywhere. Then she push kicks an incoming creature on head which it turns into dust. Another one was trying to sneak attack on her, but she holds the head and performing RKO on the bench. The pale girl runs on another one and scissor kicking on the neck, causing a snapping sound.
The area was filled with scattered dust. On the middle, was a pale girl holding a creature’s neck, lifting on the air.

“Any last word?” The pale girl asked with sadistic smile. The figure only answers with forceful struggles and accidentally slashing on the pale girl’s cheek. The pale girl wipe the slashed area with the back of her hand and saw the blood, she smirked at her victim with annoyed face.

“So that’s your answer, eh?” Then a crushing bone sound was heard from the neck of her victim as she forcibly tightening her hand. Then afterwards her victim was turned into ashes and falls down on the ground.

“I don’t have to wastes my bullets on these worthless scums.” She sling now her modified Steyr AUG A3 as she walks away from the pandemonium. Her eyes turns back into normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the riverside of the city, a girl was on the bridge, watching the river flows as her raven hair was flowing along on the wind.

As she standing on the side of the bridge, she senses that someone was watching her.

She sighs as she was illuminated by the moonlight. She knows that the distance of between herself from the stalker was only just a couple of meters.

“Could you please stop stalking me around?” She said while in the middle between anger and annoyance.

Then her stalkers reveal their bloodied teeth while licking their mouth as walking to her nearer. The raven girl just only sighs as her eyes change color into azure blue. Then she gracefully turn around and holding her sabre on her left hand.

“Now that I’m being bored, entertain me.” The raven girl released much black aura.

The stalkers attacking her, but she suddenly disappeared from the sight and reappears on their back. As she drawing her sword from the scabbard, she’s being kicked by another on her back. She quickly regains her composure and swiftly slashing, the one who kicks her, into two. Then she side kick an incoming another one on the head, sending itself to the death by crashing on the ground.

She quickly stabs another one and slashing directly on her side. She lately realizes that she was being surrounded now and simultaneously leaps at her.

As they thought that they already eat now their meal….

“You’re late to realize it quickly” The raven girl suddenly appears on the other side of the bridge, sitting on the railings while sheathing her sword. When the guard hits on the mouth of the scabbard, her stalkers instantly divides into many pieces and turns into dust.

When everything seems clear, she looks at the moon as her eyes change back to normal.

“Looks like the thousand years of this bloody war has begun.” Then she walks away, went on the other side of the bridge.

End of Introduction (To be Continued)

I will gonna update this by next 2 weeks or next month. I will gonna finish first my other fic.. As of now

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT  XD XD XD XD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:32:58 AM by X_Last-Cross_X »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Night Shift - Introduction (13/06/17)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 09:36:56 PM »
1. :shocked Wow  :shocked

2. :heart: Vampires :heart:

3. :cathappy: Saeyuki :cathappy:

:twothumbs Aa~ Saeyuki, the best vamp combine ever. :inlove: Can't wait to see the rest. :thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:44:41 PM by TTLuver497 »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »

:twothumbs The best vamp combine ever. :inlove: Can't wait to see the rest. :thumbsup

Are you sure is was Sae :? The second person introduced was Rena so I think the Girl with the short hair might be Jurina :panic: Tho i hope Sae is in it :wub:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 09:50:14 PM »

:twothumbs The best vamp combine ever. :inlove: Can't wait to see the rest. :thumbsup
Are you sure is was Sae :? The second person introduced was Rena so I think the Girl with the short hair might be Jurina :panic: Tho i hope Sae is in it :wub:

I'm just taking wild guesses here... :sweatdrop:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »
Finally you have it up~! yay!  :farofflook: We seriously need more vampire things...idk but I just find them sexy especially if  it's yuri... more hot :shy1: hahaha anyways let's move onto the guessing...You said three pairs and of course it would be ur fav. pairings so I'll take mah shot at guessing...  :ding:
First one: Hmmmmmm...This one I'm not too sure...  :mon sweat: if the character is well the way they are now (present) guessing it might be Takamina...becuz of the, "short hair girl" BUT it didn't mention any "midget" so I'm thinking Acchan... since I can totally imagine her with that sword of hers which is badass~   :mon innocent: and the paring would be Atsumina~  :mon lovelaff:
Second one: I'm thinking that would be Rena becuz she was eating melonpan  :mon star: lol so pairing would be Wmatsui  :mon inluv:
Third one: "Raven hair" hmm... wouldn't that be Sae?  BUT it said "flowing along on the wind" so it's a long haired chick...not Sae...  :mon noprob: My last clue would be  The raven girl released much black aura. I'm thinking that is Yukirin since she's the only one... well take it from her being called, "Black" so yeah pairing would be "Mayuki"  :mon evillaff:

AND THAT IS IT FOR MY DEDUCTION~  :cool1: but man... surprise ako...kasi walang Kojiyuu?  :dizzy: oh well...satisfied ako kung meron Atsumina...lololol  :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:
Can't wait for these fiction to go on~ hurry up with the first one!  :mon yeah: LOL Im getting all excited now xD  :mon fire: hehehehe anyways looking forward to this~!  :mon thumb:

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Zero Night Part 1 (13/06/17)
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
Hi minna-san!!!!!! Looks like I'm gonna concentrate first on this.. I'm just gonna having a break for a moment.....

TTLuver497 Ahmmmm....... Maybe I will gonna reveal it later on....

DiVAGal2458 *speechless* Revealing later...

FlameHazeKatsu Thank you for your comments.... As of your deduction, maybe I will reveal the speculation later...  :D :D :D :D

================================

Zero Night – Part 1: The Violent Princess

(Short-hair girl POV)

As I walk on the streets in the middle of night, bringing only two very long weapons while wearing a black denim jacket. Looking on the moon, the light was illuminating at my heterochromatic eyes. Continuing on walking, I saw many people rushing on the pedestrian lanes. They are come from a work that makes them tired and want to get a home very fast.

Before crossing on the pedestrian lane, I’ve sense a presence of those things. I was sniffing around, locating their position. After finally locating them, I ran on the alley and jump from wall to wall and manage to get on the top of the building. I sniff again to know their presence.

“Vampires” I said while gritting my teeth.

Yes, you cannot mistake from what you heard. Those bloodsucking creatures are everywhere, every corner of the places. Alleys, sewers and abandoned buildings, they are there. But not all of them are here on this city.

There are three types of vampires based on their classes: High-class Vampires are the strongest vampires also the highest rank amongst all of the vampires. Most of this class is purebloods (trueblood), vampires that their blood are not been contaminated by the other specie’s blood, but not all of them. Their age is more than hundred years old as their strength equivalents to their age but sometimes they are immortal. Accordingly, they stop aging around their early 20s and maintain their youthful appearance regardless of time. They have no weakness to sunlight, crosses, silver objects and other anti-vampire weapons. Their only weakness is their head and heart. Each of the vampires has unique powers although some of them are very common.

The second highest are the Middle-class Vampires. They are also stronger than the lowest class but not as strong as High-class. They have also powers as High-class but not very strong and sometimes they are very common although in some rare case, they have unique powers. Most of this class is elite vampires who are being born but also some normal vampires that being bitten and turned. Their age are sometimes below hundred years old, rarely in more than. They can be turned in High-class if they are drinking the blood of the High-class and their age is more than hundred years old. They are very sensitive to sunlight, crosses, silver objects and other anti-vampire weapons though they cannot be killed by these. Just like to High-class Vampires, their only weakness is their head and heart.

When the human is bitten by the High-class Vampires, they will either die of blood loss and/or poisoning and more likely awakening into a vampire with pain and suffering. When these vampires are not able to drink a blood of a High-class Vampires, they will be categorized as the Low-class Vampires. These vampires are having no powers or special abilities. They only have to drink blood to live longer usually ending them into bloodlust. The only way to save them is to drink the blood of the High-class Vampires. The consequences is that the High-class can able to control over that person and that person can jump either Middle-class or most rarely, High-class.

Well ending the vampire introduction. I sense that there are so many vampires, pursuing the three persons who are running on them. Those vampires are Low-class vampires that are becoming slaves of the clan of High-class vampires. It looks like they are being ordered by their master to capture these three. And these three are not normal creatures; the Low-class vampires are trying to get these three High-class vampires.

“What are they up to?” I asked myself. Then I jumped on building to building, reaching to that destination.

(POV end)

-----------------------------------------------

“Tsk, they are not stopped.” The short girl exclaimed while running.

“Damn it. If I could have a chance, I’m going to rip them apart.” The tall girl said.

“But we are injured, so we have no chance to fight them. And we don’t have time to waste our energy to these lowly class creatures.” The slightly chubby girl said.

The three are running now for three days just to escape this massive army of Low-class vampires.  But now they are near to exhaustion because of non-stop pursue and also they are now thirsty.

“Takamina, what should we do?” The tall girl asked.

“I’m will hold them here. Nyannyan and Miichan should escape without me.” Takamina answered. She stop from running and facing their pursuers.

Nyannyan and Miichan also stopping from running and went on Takamina.

“Are you out of your mind? Holding them? Do you think we’re agreeing on that?” Miichan asked, holding Takamina’s shoulder and shaking her.
Takamina forcefully release herself from her friend’s grip.

“If these things will continue to pursue us, do you think we could escape here alive?” Takamina said. She pulled a short metallic baton with a point on the head. After Takamina shake it, it elongates into two-meter retractable spear.

“You have a point.” Nyannyan said. She put her arm blades on her hand.

“No were staying here. We will not leave our friend dying here.” Miichan pull out something on her waistbelt, revealing twelve-foot bladed whip.

“But…”

“No buts, we’re gonna escape together. I don’t want my close ones dying just for saving.” Nyannyan said.

“You guys are so hard-headed; no wonder you two are my bestfriend.” Takamina said.

“So you are...” Miichan smiled. Their eyes change from original into bloody-red eyes.

A massive army is swarming around the three. Miichan protected her friends by revolving her whip around in sweeping motion, turning the incoming vampires into ash. But they are only decreasing by 10% as many of them are suddenly appears on the above of the trio.

Nyannyan jumps on the building and slashing the incoming vampires on the air. Then she use Teleportation skill to dodge an incoming attacks and do the same to counterattack. She widened her eyes when she sense that there more on her back.

Takamina suddenly teleports on Nyannyan’s back and fending off the attack. Nyannyan whispered thanks on Takamina, which she replied with a nod.

They killed only a half of the swarm of vampires coming on them. They feel now their body cannot able to endure the tiredness they felt as Miichan fall her knees on the ground.

“Takamina, I’m on the limit now.” Miichan said.

“Me too.” Nyannyan said. She suddenly sat, hitting her butt on the ground. Nyannyan muttered a trashtalk while rubbing her butt.

“Damn it. I’m on my limit too.” Takamina said as she fall her body on the ground.

The trio saw many vampires are coming on them as their mouth drooling and showing their fangs.

“This is the end huh? I can’t believe that my girlfriend want me to be dead.” Miichan said.

“Damn Yuko, Sayaka and Minarun and to all of them, they are so heartless.” Takamina gritted her teeth.

“If I could able to stop Yuko and Marichan, they will not be like that.” Nyannyan lower her head.

The trio is very tired to stand up as they are waiting to their end when the remaining vampires are leaping on them… They close their eyes to meet it.

But suddenly...

A sound of tearing flesh and slashing sword was being heard by the trio. They open their eyes and saw that the leaping vampires are turn into dust. Then they saw a figure holding two very long sword and scabbard on the back.

“W-w-who are you?” The trio asked in unison.

-----------------------------------------------

(Short-hair girl POV)

“W-w-who are you?” That was the sentence that I’ve been heard from the trio’s mouth. And that makes me turn around to greet them and answering with a smile.

“You three are High-class Purebloods and still you can’t able to defeat this swarming army?” I asked on them. I suddenly giggled when the trio pouting at me.

“We are tired you know.” The slightly chubby girl replied.

“Wait, how did you know that we are High-class Purebloods?” The short girl asked to me.

“Of course I sense it. Plus I smell your blood.” I answered.

“So you’re a vampire. What kind are you?” The tall girl asked.

“Maybe I will explain it later on. We still need to clean up.” I said.

“Watch out!” The short girl warned me, a bunch of vampires appearing behind of me. I’m just smirked at her that she gave me a curious look. My heterochromatic eyes change into scarlet-red eyes. Then I turn around to face them.

In a one push of my foot on the ground, I just swiftly move on the other side, on the back of them. Flicking my hands, the vampires tearing into many pieces and explodes into dust. The trio dropped their jaw as they saw my fast movement.

When the army was finally swipe around, I went on the exhausted vampires and gave them a couple of blood bag.

“Here drink these.” They muttered me thankfully.

“Thank you for saving us. If you didn’t come, we’re becoming their last supper. How can we repay you?” The short girl said.

“Nah, you don’t need to repay me. I’m doing it because you’re in danger and I can sense that you are not bad.” I smiled at them.

“I think we need to tell our names since you save us.” The tall girl said.

“I’m Takahashi Minami. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu”

“Kojima Haruna desu.

“Minegishi Minami desu.”

“You two shared the same first name.” I chuckled.

“You can call me Takamina since just like you said, same first name.”

“You can call me Kojiharu.”

“Mine is Miichan.”

“And yours?” Takamina asked.

“I will say it mine later. But we need to move on. This stench of blood will catch the attention of the others.” I said.

“You’re right. Let’s get out of here.” Miichan said.

Then we manage to get away on this place before the other vampires are coming.

By the way, for all of the readers, you asked who am I, right? *chuckled* Ok, ok.. I will said it now..

For all of you that reading this…..

I am Maeda Atsuko, born on Ichikawa, Tokyo... July 10, 1700, 313 years old….

High-class Halfblood and Vampire-Human Hybrid… Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu…

To be Continued (End of Part 1)

As of Shikaku Kankei..... I will gonna update that either this week or next week... For now.....

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD XD XD XD

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Zero Night Part 1 (13/06/18)
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »
Ah.. Just came across this story...

It was so good... a vampire story again... Yeah...

I have always like supernatural theme...

Ah... there was no3b being saved by Atsuko...

Yeah... so I hope there is Atsumina pairing here...

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the interesting theme of story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Zero Night Part 1 (13/06/18)
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 08:31:27 PM »
Ok guys.... I will gonna update this first.. Because I'm feel that my ideas are starting now to decrease....

There are some typo errors on the first one:

I write there as Ichikawa, Tokyo right?

Actually it should be Ichikawa, Chiba. The birthplace of Maeda Atsuko.

But since Chiba Prefecture is part of the Greater Tokyo Area, so that should be a less case... Just a note only...

cisda83 Thank you for your comment.

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!

Zero Night – Part 2: The Cruel Princess

(Pale Girl POV)

Sitting on the edge of the building while eating a melonpan (this is my 30th melonpan as for today), I stared at the yellow moon that shines at the city. My favorite weapon, modified Steyr AUG A3, was lying beside me. My hair was blown by the wind.

Finishing my midnight snack, as I sense that there is a war on the other side. What I mean is there is a war between vampires and werewolves.

Werewolves, or known to them as Lycanthropes, are the persons who transform or can able to transform into wolf. They can transform even daytime, although they are very strong during nighttime. The Purebloods are the humans but their blood is pure werewolf. Unlike vampires, werewolves cannot able to turn humans into one of them by just biting. And unlike to those of them,werewolves are sensitive on silver but not killing them, and immune to sunlight and crosses. Same to all creatures, their only weakness are head and heart. They have the sharp sense of smell and can able to use this sense even as far as five Tokyo towers.

There are three types of werewolves based on their ranks: Alpha Werewolves are the strongest werewolves and also the highest rank amongst all of werewolves. Their age is more than hundred years old. Just like the vampires, their strength is equivalent to their age. The color of their fur and their size also equivalent to their strength but that’s not the case. They have also unique abilities just the same as vampires. Alpha Werewolves are the leader of the wolf pack. The strength of the Alpha Werewolves is equivalent to the High-class Purebloods but can be vary.

Beta Werewolves are the second highest rank of the werewolves. They are not stronger as Alpha Werewolves but their strength can able to match even the High-class Vampires, with the exception of Purebloods but depend on the situation. Beta Werewolves are acting as a Vice-President, meaning they’re acting as a leader when the Alphas are not present. Beta Werewolves are also as a adviser of Alpha Werewolves. They have also unique abilities but not strong as Alpha Werewolves.

Delta Werewolves are the third and the lowest rank of the werewolves. They are not stronger as Alpha and Beta Werewolves but their strength can outmatch Middle-class and Low-class Vampires. They are trained to be Beta Werewolves. They are sometimes as Sentinels, Hunters and Scouts.

Ending the werewolf’s introduction, I sense that this is not an ordinary war between vampires and werewolves. Looks like the High-class Purebloods are joining on the war which causing turmoil on the werewolf side even there are many Alpha Werewolves in there. What’s more is that they bringing a massive army of Low-class vampires. Tsk, they are being so heartless now compare a couple of years ago.

I stand up now from my seat and checking my weapon. My weapon was equipped special M320 40mm grenade launcher with grenade launcher sight. I sighed for a while as I went to that area where the war occurs. In short, in Aokigahara forest.

(POV end)

“Why they are always keeping appearing, are they ghost?” The short-hair girl exclaimed.

“Don’t asking me, I can’t believe they bringing these lowly scums at us.” The ponytail-hair girl said.

“Churi, I think we need to deal on the three High-class Vampires than them.” A long-hair girl said.

“You’re right Kuumin, we let this army take care by our Betas.” Churi said.

“Ok I’m going to order to our Betas.”  Avery young girl said.

“Non-chan, take care.” Kuumin said with concern look.

“I will Kuumin.”Kanon said. Then she went away to meet the Beta Werewolves.

“Jurina, now we have to deal with those High-class.” Churi said.

“You’re right, let’s go.” Jurina said. They running now, passing on the massive army of vampires while the Beta Werewolves, that ordered by Kanon, along with the Delta Werewolves, are fending them off.

They approach now to the area where they felt about.

“Hmmm, they are not here, although their scent remains in here.” Jurina said.  They hear the laughter surrounding them causing the three putting themselves in defensive position while sensing them very cautiously. They saw the three figures standing 10 meters in front of them.

“Hahahahaha, so these are the Alpha Werewolves. It’s honorable to meet them.” The young girl said.

“It’s hurts to my ears when you saying that word, Purebloods.” Churi said.

“Gomenasai, my friend cannot able to resist her feelings when she’s meeting to you.” The girl said while having a crooked smile.

“Wow, friend ehh? And I thought you are the merciless creatures who only caring about drinking a blood.” Kuumin said.

“Oh, vampires have also a heart too. We’re caring for the environment.” A Kyoto-ben was heard.

“You may be having a heart, but I don’t think you could use it in a good way.” Jurina said.

“Oh, we forget to say are name, cause you will remember it in your grave. Shimazaki Haruka desu.”

“Itano Tomomi desu.”

“And I’m Yokoyama Yui.”

‘Tsk, it seems that they are playing us.’ Jurina thought.

“We don’t care about your names. You should be the one who should sleeping on the grave not us.” Churi said. Their eyes change into electric-blue color.

“Tsk, such an impatient child.” Tomochin said.

“Hey, don’t say that. They’re the same age as us too.” Yuihan said.

“Enough with this, I’m thirty.” Paruru said.

“You’re not the only one who is thirsty here.” Tomochin said.

“I wonder what the taste of the werewolf’s blood is. I hope it’s very sweet.” Yuihan licked her mouth. The eyes of these vampires change into bloody-red color. Then the three disappeared from the werewolf’s sight.

“Here they come.” Churi warned. Then the tree change, shape shifting into wolf form: Jurina into white wolf, Kuumin into blue wolf and Churi brown wolf.

Jurina suddenly disappeared and reappears behind Churi to intercept Paruru’s attack while Churi and Kuumin taking on Tomochin and Yuihan.

“And I thought werewolves can only run. It seems there is a miscalculation in here.” Paruru said.

“And I thought vampires are very intelligent. Werewolves have also unique abilities just like you guys.” Jurina smirked. Then she disappeared in front of Paruru. Paruru felt something on her back as Jurina pushing her on the ground making her crashing very violently.

Before Jurina landed on the ground, Paruru suddenly appears behind her, equipping with a hand claw. Then Jurina inflict a massive cut on her back. Jurina glared at Paruru while Paruru only smirking at her. In rage, Jurina was running at Paruru in high speed. When their distance was only one foot apart, Paruru slashing at her but to her dismay, it’s only an afterimage. Jurina was already on the Paruru’s back when she leaves an afterimage on her front. Then Jurina went to human form and slashing Paruru’s back with the M9 Bayonet knife that was hiding on her boots. Jurina smirking at her while Paruru was very angry now.

After a couple of minutes, both Churi and Kuumin are already down while Jurina was trying to protect them although she reaching her limits now.

“Ahh, you’re no fun at all.” Tomochin said.

“I’m so bored.” Yuihan said.

“Let’s finish our dinner first before leaving.” Paruru smirked.

‘Tsk, I think this is our end.’ Jurina said. Her face was bloodied as also on her body.

“I’m at my limit now Jurina.” Churi said.

“Me too, I’m also tired.” Kuumin said.

“Say goodbye to your world, as we drink of your relative’s blood.” The three laughed hysterically at them.

“Damn you” Jurina hissed.

“Yes, damn them.” An unknown voice was heard making Yuihan, Tomochin and Paruru stop laughing.

“Who are you? Show yourself!” Yuihan shouted.

“I’m already here.”

Jurina widened her eyes from what she saw. Even Churi and Kuumin also shocked from that moment.

“What are you watching at, werewolf girl?” Yuihan asked.

“I think I’m sense someone that the person was on top on us.” Tomochin said.

When the three raised their head, their eyes has widened in full shock as they are surprised from what they saw.

“Too late ladies, you’re too much concentrated on them.” The pale girl said. She was three meters on the top of the three vampires, in upside-down position while pointing her gun at them in one hand.

“Say cheese.” Then she shoots her gun, which contains a grenade shell. Then it explodes in from of the three which makes the pale girl recoiled back safely on the ground and the explosion creates a smoke. Then the pale girl went on the three injured werewolves.

“Are you all right?” She asked

“Who are you?” Jurina asked.

(Pale girl POV)

“Who are you?” The short-hair girl asked to me.

“I need to tend your injury.” I said, trying to change to topic, then the three werewolves nodding at me. I stopped from my doing as I sense that their
still alive. Oh well, they are really immortals, hard to kill.

“Damn you girl, too much interruption.” The young girl said to me.

“It hurts.” Another one said.

“Tsk, reinforcement.” Wew, they are really anooyed eh?

Then a howl was heard from somewhere. One by one, the howl grew louder as the werewolves replying on them.

“Tsk, ladies, I think our time in here is ended.”

“Yeah we need to get out of here.”

“The reinforcements are her now.”

The three looking at me with their murderous aura which I replying it with a innocent smile.

“Ne~, Okotteru?” I said to them as I having a diabolical hysteric laugh at them. Then my laughter dies out and seriously looking at them.

“I sense some bloodlust aura on you girl.”

“We’re not finished to all of you. But for now we shall take a leave.”

Then the three disappeared in an air as a very silence of the forest occurs. Then I went on the three casualties and tending their injuries.

“Thank you for saving us.” A short-hair girl said to me.

“You’re welcome” I said.

“Jurina, Churi, Kuumin! Are you alright?” Then a bunch of people are arrived as a very young girl was running on the three injured people.

“Yeah, thanks to this girl. We’re being dead if she didn’t manage to save us.”

“Thank you for saving our Alpha.” The young girl bowed on me.

“You’re welcome too.” I replied her with a bow.

“I’m Kimoto Kanon, and this is Matsui Jurina, Yagami Kumi and Takayanagi Akane, the ones that you take care of. As I said, this three and I are Alpha Werewolf.” Kanon said to me.

“Say, what is your specie, girl?” Jurina asked to me.

“Maybe I will explain it later on.” I said to them. Looks like they’re respect my decision and not asking any questions.

“Come on, we will deliver you to our den.” Jurina said to me as the other people shapeshift so they could protect us and the three injured Alphas.

I will introduce myself…….

Matsui Rena desu, born in Toyohashi, Aichi… July 27, 1700... 313 years old…

High-class Alpha Halfblood and Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid… Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu…

To be Continued (End of Part 2)

This is it..... Next is the last part which ends this night XD

My Full Series Fics:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Zero Night Part 2 (13/06/19)
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:35:08 AM »
Thank you for the explanation on the supernatural creatures that you are going to used in your stories...

Ah... Rena is here now... and she is also a hybrid...

She saved Jurina... Yeah...

WMatsui... Great pairing...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 02:24:33 PM »
This is a really cool fic :O Loving all the character intros :)

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chap ^^

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 11:17:36 AM »
This is it..>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cisda83 Thank you for your comment.  XD XD XD

arrow27 Thank you for your comment.  XD XD XD

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero Night – Part 3: The Malevolent Princess

(Raven-hair girl POV)

Wahh, it’s a very beautiful night and it so cold!!!!  And I forgot to bring a jacket, such a mistake. It’s so windy that my raven hair was dancing on the wind.

I’m just walking on the uninhabitable street bringing a customized motorcycle-like gear Großes Messer, which is on my back, and modified Schweizer Säbel, which was I’m holding at.

I stop for a while as I sense something from near on me. Hmmm, it seems that the war between vampire and humans are already started. I also sense that the confrontation between werewolves and vampires are being held, but their assault is not over yet.

Unlike vampires and werewolves that have a class and ranks, humans do not. Instead the government creates a group of elite teams assigned for eliminating any hostiles that threats to the living things (not also the whole humanity), namely Special Operational Units Tactical Headquarters (SOUTH). This elite force is made of several highly-trained normal persons, some vampires (High-class) and werewolves (Alpha) who swore to protect any living creatures and also, Pureblood Humans.

Pureblood Humans are genetically-enhanced human beings that have enhanced traits, and their blood is pure human blood. They are stronger, higher endurance, faster regeneration, faster agility, very high spatial awareness, higher reflex, immune to diseases and higher proficiency to use weapons, unlike normal humans. In short, they are physically and mentally superior to normal humans. Their strength can on par on High-class Vampires, except on Purebloods depend on condition, and Beta Werewolves. They most respectable on the SOUTH forces as well as they are highly ranked.

Well back on the moment, I hide on the side of the building to see the battle scene. The humans, along with other vampires and werewolves who fighting with them, are barricading a building while defending it against a sudden increase of invading vampires that coming on them. It looks like they tending their injured comrades while the others are delivering ammunition.

I sense something terribly dangerous aura not so far away from me. Damn it, the Pureblood Vampires are finally come out on their burrows, in a very goddamn worst situation. I look at that area and I saw four Purebloods are coming at that building, four Purebloods, along with their servants. Wew, it looks like the humans are in grave situation now.

I ready now my two sabers, revving my first one while revolving my second one, and went on the battlefield.

(POV ended)

---------------------------------------------------

As the humans are protecting their injured comrades, they are having a hard time against the numerous bloodsucking vampires that coming on them.

Even they have a High-class Vampires and Beta Werewolves that fighting along with them, it seems that they are tired too from the endless invasion.

One of the High-class Vampire was running on the Pureblood Human twin-ponytail girl.

“Colonel Watanabe, the vampires are decreasing a little bit but our ammunition are reaching to be empty now.” The vampire said.

“Tsk, it’s only getting worst. Can you hold it a little longer while we tend your kind?” The Colonel said.

“Yes maam.” The vampire went back on the position.

The Colonel went on the nearly destroyed dinner room where their injured comrades are tending. She went on the girl who waters the injured vampire with blood pack.

“Myao, what’s the situation?” The Colonel asked.

“Mayuyu, it seems that their injuries are not deeper, even that normal humans will regain their consciousness very long. As of vampires and werewolves, although they will quickly regenerate, they will need a food to increase their regeneration rate.” Myao explained.

“We really need reinforcement. Kitarie, Haruppi, Milky, Sayanee!” Mayuyu shouted, calling her fellow Pureblood Humans.

“What is it, Mayuyu?” Kitarie asked.

“We need to fortify more of this building until our reinforcement to come. Captain Haruppi, go on the rooftop, check where those vampires come. Major Sayanee, we need your psychic ability to map this area, I want to know where the least vampireless route shall the reinforcement come. Colonel Kitarie and Colonel Milky, you two will come to me.” Mayuyu said.

“Ma’am, yes, Ma’am” Sayanee and Haruppi said. They salute on the three and went on their objective.

As the three Colonels went to the front line, one of their High-class Vampire was suddenly appearing behind of them.

“Ma’am’s, we are now in grave danger.” The vampire said.

“What do you mean?” Kitarie asked. Then they felt a massive murderous aura coming on them.

“I know what are you saying, Amina.” Milky said to the vampire.

“Tsk, of all of the places, why are they here?”  Mayuyu asked as they rushing on the front line where several humans, vampires and werewolves are there, wondering why are their enemies are retreating.

“Don’t be fool guys; I know that you felt it.” Kitarie said.

They’re watching on the slightly foggy area, where that aura was found.

“Tsk, Pureblood Vampires.” Mayuyu gritted her teeth.

“Wow, it seems you already notice our presence ehh.” A voice was heard. Then the four figures revealed on the slightly foggy area.

“FOUR! We’re really in very grave danger.” Kitarie said.

“Indeed, this place will become your grave.” Another voice was heard. The four figures revealed they are girls, one is in boyish-haircut, another one is in right-side ponytail, another one is a midget, and another one is a tall one.

“Miyazawa Sae, Sashihara Rino and Mariko Shinoda, and wost of all, Oshima Yuko.” Amina said while her knees are shaking.

“So, there are many traitorous vampires are here, aside from Takamina, Miichan and my beloved Nyannyan ehh.” Yuko chuckled.

“I want to rip them apart. Oh I love the scream they will produce; it’s just like a very good melody to my ears.” Sasshi said.

“They have also many werewolves in here eh; I like to make them into my dinner.” Mariko licked her mouth.

The vampires and werewolves are angrily growling at them, although their body is slightly shaking due to their fear. Suddenly, Mayuyu jumps over of the barricade and went 15 meters on them while Kitarie and Milky following her.

“Oh, looks like we have a tasty meal in front of us.” Sae commented.

“Those vampires are not traitors to your kind; they just want to stop you from making us slaves. These vampires have a right to living with humans too.”

“Tsk, living with you? All of the humans are nothing but a bunch of fragile weaklings. And all of you are our blood supplier to us.” Yuko said.

“We don’t give our blood to you willingly. You have to take it with force.”

“So be it.” Their eyes are glowing in bloody-red.

“Get ready guys, they bring their servants in here. Protect that building at all cost.” Kitarie commanded.

“Yes, Ma’am.” All of the humans, vampires and werewolves comply.

“Let’s do this.” Milky said. Mayuyu readies her nunchaku. Kitarie armed herself with chakram. Milky put her two knuckle dagger on each of her hand. Mayuyu attacks Sae and Yuko, Kitarie with Sasshi and Mariko with Milky.

Sae was blocking it using her shamshir and Yuko using scimitar. Sae was trying to punch Mayuyu but she dodges it and using her nunchaku to revolve around Sae’s arm and slamming her on the ground. Sae hissed the pain while she saw that Mayuyu preparing the finishing blow at her but Yuko blocks it effortlessly. Mayuyu glared at Yuko which she replies it with a smile. Then Yuko fastly slashing Mayuyu but due to high reflex, she dodges it gracefully.

Kitarie and Sasshi were attacking while evading at the same time. Sasshi replying by barrage of swinging her Wodao at Kitarie but she blocks it using her chakram. Then she spinning kicks Sasshi’s face and dropkicking on her. Sasshi stumbled back. She wipes her bleeding mouth using the back of her hand.

“Not bad human, but this time will be your end.” Sasshi runs at Kitarie.

“Bring it on!” Kitarie charges at Sasshi.

Milky tries to attack Mariko with her knuckle dagger but the tall girl only dodges all of the assaults. Mariko slashes Milky with her wakizashi but Milky blocks successfully. Milky swiftly went behind on Mariko, causing the girl surprised at that moment. Milky delivers a barrage of slashes on Mariko’s back. In rage, Mariko was trying to slash her but Milky knew it and back away several meters.

“You’re tough, vampire.” Milky amused.

“I’m not an ordinary vampire whom you’re fighting for, human.” Mariko said.

“While you are busying fighting us, have you forgotten something’s missing?” Yuko smirked. Mayuyu understood what the vampire said as she gritted her teeth.

“Damn you!” Mayuyu pushed Yuko as she went on the barricaded building but she was blocked by Sae.

“Hey! Don’t block my way!” Mayuyu shouted.

“Too late your dearly comrades will be our meal now.” Sae laugh evilly.

“Colonel don’t worry about us, we can handle this!” Amina shouted.

The vampires are surrounding the front line now. The werewolves are prepared to transform while their eyes glowed electric-blue. While Amina and her fellow vampires revealed their fang as their eyes glowed bloody-red. They are now preparing to worst.

Suddenly…

Mayuyu, Kitarie and Milky stop from their doing as well as Yuko, Sae, Sasshi and Mariko, even Amina felt it too.

A wind of dust was blowing on the front of the barricade line, where the most of the enemy vampires are. Then a sound of slicing flesh and multiple howl was heard. When the wind of dust half disappeared, reveals several corpse of vampires while some of them are turned into dust. Amina, Myao and the others surprised at that scene.

“They are suddenly vanished.” Amina said.

Even Mayuyu Kitarie and Milky are amazed.

“Wow, it is very clean.” Kitarie whispered.

“Who did this? Who are you? Show yourself!” Yuko angrily shout.

They hear a several steps coming from the wind of dust. When the wind of dust finally disappeared, revealing the girl. She’s wearing a school seifuku. She’s holding two sabers, the large one on her right hand and the small one on her left hand. Her scabbards were put, one on her back and one on her right waist. Her raven hair was blown by the wind, flowing on the air.

Her steps are not constantly change as she walks nearer on them.

---------------------------------------------------

(Raven-hair POV)

Finally, I manage to slice them out before they went on the barricade. I sensed the eyes of my spectators are looking at my direction as I walk on the three humans. I put my Schweizer Säbel back on the scabbard, in my right waist. Then I wave at the ponytail-hair girl

“Hi.” The three humans replied to me with a nod.

“Hey, speak something.” I pouted. I can see that the ponytail-hair girl cannot resist my cuteness.

“Are you the one who did that?” A girl holding a chakram asked to me while pointing her hand at the dusted area.

“Who do you think it is?” I replied it with a question.

“Ehh, but it was so clean.” A girl with dual knuckle dagger said.

“Of course I like clean places, so I volunteer myself to be cleaner.” I smiled at her.

My instinct tells me that something’s coming. I position my Großes Messer my back, not putting it on my scabbard. Then I heard a metal clashing, two metal clashing. I smirked at that moment as the three humans widened their eyes.

“So, you’re the one who did that right?” Yuko said (that’s what I heard from the vampire girl.

“I want very clear place, so I dispatch trashes. Oshima Yuko, that was your name right?” I smiled.

I pushed my saber makes the two back away from my distance.

“You know it’s so unfair that you fighting them with numbers. Four of you versus three that was imbalance you know?” I said to them.

“We don’t need a balance fight, we’re fighting dirty. But since you’re here, I assumed that this is fair now.” Sae said to me. What a fool.

“Ok, I will fight Miyazawa Sae. You, ponytail-hair girl, will fight Oshima Yuko. You, the one holding chakram and the one using knuckle dagger, you can continue fighting them.” I commanded on them.

“You don’t order me around, girl. But since I’m at disadvantage little while ago, ok I will fight Oshima.” The ponytail- hair girl said.

“Let’s go.” The ponytail-hair girl said. Then we charge now to our respective opponents.

I charged at Sae by putting my Großes Messer in my left and wide swinging at her but Sae blocking it on the right using her shamshir. I tried again, wide swing on the right but she blocks it on her left.

“No matter the powerful your swing, it’s useless on me. I’m a vampire you know.” Sae mocked on me.

“I know, that’s why I’m gonna using this.”  I position myself in Iai sword-drawing formation. I revved the handle, causing the sword vibrates slightly as the sound of revving motorcycle escapes on the air. I sensed that the four vampires surprised at that moment, and also to the three humans.

“Your sword, has a sound of revved motorcycle?” The ponytail-hair girl asked to me as she surprised.

“I will explain it later on.” I said to her, she nodding at me and continue on her fight. Then I continue to rev my sword. When I revved it 20 times, I smirked at her.

“You said it’s useless on you since you’re vampire right? Then how about this?” I over-revved my sword as I swing at her widely. The swing was so fast and very powerful that after she blocks that, she’s being thrown away 20 meters from me. Her back was landed on the ground and skidding away. Luckily she stop her sliding by stabbing her sword on the ground. Then she glared at me and gritted her teeth.

I fastly revved my sword and rushes on Yuko. As I widely swing at her she dodge it, although she felt the pressurized shockwave that released on the blade, she back away from me. I revved my sword again and this time, I slamming my sword on the ground, creating a focused shockwave that moving on Mariko. Milky saw that and flash stepping away so that she will not caught by the blast. Mariko dodges my wave, only the bundle of hair in her bangs was cut. I do the same on Sasshi, but she dodges it also, completely dodge.

The three humans went on me as they raised their weapons in case that the four vampires are rushing at us.

“You…” Yuko said while her teeth gritted in anger.

“Do you like some?” I smiled. I stab my sword on the ground as I slowly rev my motorcycle-like gear shifter sword, wanting to piss them off. Before they will charge on us, I and the three humans beside me sense a dangerous aura coming from somewhere. This makes also stop the four from rushing at us.

“Tsk, we’ve been called by our master.” Sae said. Then they are looking at us.

“This is not over yet. We will meet again.” Yuko said to me.

“Meeting us again and you’re a dead meet now.” I replied to them.

“You’re lucky because we’re being called. Next time, we will not so easy on you.” Sasshi said. Then they are disappeared into thin air.

“Wew, that’s was close.” I put my weapon on the scabbard which is on my back.

“Thank you for saving my friends on there.” The ponytail-hair girl said.

“Nah, it was my decision to help. Besides the battle between werewolves and vampires are over too.” I said to them.

“And who are the winners?” The girl holding a knuckle dagger asked.

“Actually there is no winner. But I assumed that the vampires are retreated for a while because of the werewolf’s reinforcement.

“By the way, we will introduce ourselves. I’m Colonel Watanabe Mayu, this is Colonel Kitahara Rie and this is Colonel Watanabe Miyuki. Uhmm, basically I and Milky are sisters.” I nodded at her.

“Wow, your sword was very interesting. How did it has a sound of a motorcycle?” Kitarie asked.

“Uhmm, this sword was customized with motorcycle-like gear shifter on the hilt and modified with titanium/stainless steel alloy. Revving the handle increases the speed and power of the sword. Over-revving can cause overpowering strength and speed of my sword.” I explained.

“But you know over-revving the motorcycle can damage the engine right?” Milky asked.

“Don’t worry about that, my sword was installed with damage limiter so that even I over-revving it too much, the engine of my sword will not break. And besides this engine was made for over-revving purpose and this sword was design to remove the limits that could cause breakage.” I explained.

“Sugoi! This is the product of bleeding-edge technology now. Oh I have always dreamt to have that kind of thing.” Kitarie said.

“Now now, there’s no time to dreaming on. We need to help our injured comrades first. By the way can we know your name?” Mayuyu asked.

“Uhmmm, mayber later on. You said you need to take care of your friends first right?” I said.

“You’re right. So, will you help us?” Mayuyu asked to me.

“Sure.” I said. Then we walk now on the barricaded building.

I will introduce myself…

Kashiwagi Yuki desu, born in Kagoshima, Kagoshima… July 15, 1700… 313 years old….

Alpha Halfblood and Werewolf-Human Hybrid… Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu…

To Be Continued (Ending of Part 3 and Ending of Zero Night)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT XD XD XD XD XD

My Full Series Fics:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Zero Night Part 3 (13/06/21)
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 12:00:57 PM »
First few chapters i was just lurking.. :nervous And i got hooked up on your fic.. Seriously! :fap

Acchan, Rena and Yuki are hybrids! Whoa! Strong! COOL! :O Even humans have special abilities! Pureblood humans! GO~! :fap

Uwaaa~ I can't wait what will happen next.. XD More action to come! Yey~

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

A-W-E-S-O-M-E~! :twothumbs \m/(^o^)\m/ ASTIG~! Yeah! :fap :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 01:03:57 PM »
Another hybrid Yuki... and super humans huh...?!

erm... getting interesting... and more characters are coming...

can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
For the replies

kenjoy12 Salamat sa paghihintay!!!! XD

cisda83 Thank you for waiting!!!! XD

And now for the Character Information of our main characters:

Name: Maeda Atsuko (前田敦子)
Birthdate: July 10, 1700 (313 years old)
Birthplace: Ichikawa, Chiba
Race: Vampire-Human Hybrid
Class: High-class Halfblood
Strengths: High-speed Regeneration, Immune to any vampire weaknesses (silvers, sunlight, holy objects), Full Resistance to Bloodthirst (can able to resist an urge to drink a blood, can drink only when it is needed, can able to taste human foods), Enhanced Strength (They can punch large trees and cutting it into two, able to stop moving heavy cars), Enhanced Agility (to the point that even lightning can be dodge easily), Flash-step (Extreme-rapid dashes), Enhanced Dexterity (to the point that can able to fight at impossible position), Enhanced Reflex (to the point that they see any kinetic objects seems to move very slow), Enhanced Stamina (they can able exert much without fatigues coming over them), Enhanced Endurance (they can able to push limits for a extended amount of time), Enhanced Durability (they can able to continue to push themselves even sustained many physical ailments such as poison, injuries etc.), Enhanced Senses (able to sense within miles away)
Powers: Space Manipulation, Time Manipulation
Additional Details:  Her only weakness is injuries (although that's not an issue since she has a High-speed Regeneration). Because of having a vampire blood, she has many traits (her hands can cut through any solid objects, night-vision, superhuman smelling especially blood, wallrunning, wall-kick, high-speed movement, and night empowerment, can be more powerful during full moon)
Weapons:

Dual Modified High-alloyed Titanium/Diamond steel Nodachi (think this as a two)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Matsui Rena (松井玲奈)
Birthdate: July 27, 1700
Birthplace: Toyohashi, Aichi
Race: Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid
Class: High-class Alpha Halfblood
Strengths: High-speed Regeneration, Immune to any vampire and werewolf weaknesses (silver, sunlight, holy objects), Full Resistance to Bloodthirst (can able to resist an urge to drink a blood, can drink only when it is needed, can able to taste human foods) Enhanced Strength (They can punch large trees and cutting it into two, able to stop moving heavy cars), Enhanced Agility (to the point that even lightning can be dodge easily), Blinking (Instant movement), Enhanced Dexterity (to the point that can able to fight at impossible position), Enhanced Reflex (to the point that they see any kinetic objects seems to move very slow), Enhanced Stamina (they can able exert much without fatigues coming over them), Enhanced Endurance (they can able to push limits for a extended amount of time), Enhanced Durability (they can able to continue to push themselves even sustained many physical ailments such as poison, injuries etc.), Enhanced Senses (able to sense within miles away)
Powers: Gravity Manipulation, Electromagnetism Manipulation
Additional Details: Her only weakness is injuries (although that's not an issue since she has a High-speed Regeneration), Hasn't a Werewolf Shapeshifting ability, even she's has a blood of werewolf (due to lack of werewolf genetic construction) although has a werewolf strength (jumping very high, multiple jumps, night-vision, supernatural hearing and smelling, high predator instinct, high-speed movement and night empowerment, can be more powerful during full moon)
Weapons:

Modified Steyr AUG A3 with M320 Grenade Laucher

Reinforced Fingerless Leather Gloves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kashiwagi Yuki (柏木由紀)
Birthdate: July 15, 1700
Birthplace: Kagoshima, Kagoshima
Race: Werewolf-Human Hybrid
Class: Alpha Halfblood
Strength: High-speed Regeneration, Immune to any werewolf weaknesses (silver, holy objects), Enhanced Strength (They can punch large trees and cutting it into two, able to stop moving heavy cars), Enhanced Agility (to the point that even lightning can be dodge easily), Shukuchi (Split-second transportation), Enhanced Dexterity (to the point that can able to fight at impossible position), Enhanced Reflex (to the point that they see any kinetic objects seems to move very slow), Enhanced Stamina (they can able exert much without fatigues coming over them), Enhanced Endurance (they can able to push limits for a extended amount of time), Enhanced Durability (they can able to continue to push themselves even sustained many physical ailments such as poison, injuries etc.), Enhanced Senses (able to sense within miles away)
Powers: Fire Manipulation, Nuclear Manipulation
Additional Details: Her only weakness is injuries (although that's not an issue since she has a High-speed Regeneration), Hasn't a Werewolf Shapeshifting ability, even she's has a blood of werewolf (due to lack of werewolf genetic construction) although has a werewolf strength (jumping very high, multiple jumps, night-vision, supernatural hearing and smelling, high predator instinct, high-speed movement and night empowerment, can be more powerful during full moon)
Weapons:

Modified High-alloyed Titanium Hydride Schweizer Säbel (Swiss Saber in German)

Modified High-alloyed Uranium/Titanium steel Großes Messer (Large Knife in German) with Motorcycle-like gear shifter at the handle (This is the Red Queen, Nero's Sword in Devil May Cry 4)

This is it for now. I will gonna post it next time.  XD XD XD
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:46:39 AM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Character Information Part 1
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »
Cool looking weapons...

I like the Modified High-alloyed Uranium/Titanium steel Großes Messer (Large Knife in German) with Motorcycle-like gear shifter at the handle sword the best...

Thank you for the characters info and the weapon pictures...

Can't wait to see your next chapter

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 05:15:13 AM »
OSHIZ, I THINK YOU'RE MY FAVE AUTHOR NOW...
PLEASE UPDATE!

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 04:22:59 PM »
Whoa! :O Awesome weapons! I want Yuki's sabers! NOW! Ahaha :thumbsup

YOU ROCK~ \m/(^o^)\m/

Ang galing galing! Promise! :twothumbs Astig! Yeah! :peace:

I'll be waiting for the next up! :fap Thank you :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Night Shift - Lunar Cycle Arc: Character Information Part 2
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »
cisda83 You like motorcycle-shifting sword ehh.... Good choice...
Amakuchi Thank you!!! XD XD XD
kenjoy12 Oi!!! Wag greedy  :P :P :P

This is the Part 2 of Character Information:

Name: Takahashi Minami (高橋みなみ)
Birthdate: April 08, 1048 [Heian Period] (965 years old)
Birthplace: Edo Village (Former Name of Tokyo)
Race: Vampire
Class: High-class Pureblood
Strengths: High-speed Regeneration, Immune to any vampire weaknesses (silvers, sunlight, holy objects), Full Resistance to Bloodthirst (can able to resist an urge to drink blood), Supernatural Strength (they can punch very thick, large trees and destroying it into two, can able to stop moving trucks with just one hand), Supernatural Agility (to the point that they can able to dodge an multiple incoming objects in just blink of an eye), Supernatural Speed (can run about Mach 0.35 or 267 mph), Other supernatural capabilities, Night-vision, Wallclimbing and Night Empowerment (can be more powerful during full moon).
Powers: Crystal Manipulation, Shards Manipulation
Additional Information Her only weakness is injuries (although that's not an issue since she has a High-speed Regeneration).
Weapons:

Modified High-alloyed Ultra-high Carbon/Nickel steel Retractable Spear (This is the Retractable Spear in Alien vs. Predator

Name: Matsui Jurina (松井珠理奈)
Birthdate: March 08, 1513 [Muromachi Period] (500 years old)
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Race: Werewolf
Class: Alpha Pureblood
Strengths: High-speed Regeneration, Immune to any werewolf weaknesses (silvers and holy object), Supernatural Capabilities (Strength, Speed, Agility, Endurance, Dexterity, Durability, Stamina), Extreme-high Senses, Extreme-high Predator Instinct, Rapid Shapeshifting, Extreme-high Jump and Night Empowerment (can be more powerful during full moon).
Powers: Wind Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation
Additional Information Her only weakness is injuries (although that's not an issue since she has a High-speed Regeneration).
Weapons:

Modified High-alloyed Titanium/Stainless steel Dual Hooksword

Name: Watanabe Mayu (渡辺麻友)
Birthdate: March 26, 1970 (43 years old)
Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture
Race: Human
Class: Pureblood (Colonel-rank)
Strengths: High-speed Regeneration, Superhuman Capabilities (Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Durability, Endurance). Extreme-high Intelligence, Superhuman Speed (can run approximately 175 mph), Supernatural Senses, Extreme Knowledge of Technology
Powers: N/A
Weapons:

Modified High-alloyed Titanium/Manganese/Nickel steel High-Enduranced Nunchaku

And here is the end of the Character Information of the Main Characters..... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:53:22 PM by X_Last-Cross_X »

My Full Series Fics:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 11:06:37 AM »
Thank you for the update of the character info...

That's pretty helpful and so detail...

Can't wait to see the next chapter...

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
Hahaha :bingo: Ocge yung retractable spear nalang ni Takamina :on comhere:

I'll be waiting for your next up.. :on GJ:

Thank you so much  :byebye: