JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 472813 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #3580 on: November 28, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »
This was hilarious. Nets have no times outs left so what does Jason Kidd do? 

:lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3581 on: December 08, 2013, 02:18:28 AM »
Finally the NBA Season 2013-14 has meaning cuz....

KOBE IS BACK!!!!

tmr vs the Raptors with dem Hollywood Nights jerseys :pimp: and on Dwight COWARD's Birthday too :lol: Kobe Trolls Too Much :P

LAKERS PARADE IN JUNE BABY!! :jphip: i can picture the podium speeches like swaggy P do

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #3582 on: December 08, 2013, 11:24:02 PM »
Watch then Kobe kills Nick Young for taking his shots  XD
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3583 on: December 22, 2013, 10:49:48 PM »
Charlotte's gonna look sharp when they switch up their brand and don their new threads next season.
:thumbsup

PRIMARY LOGO

ALTERNATE LOGO

MASCOT LOGO

WORDMARK

TEAM LOGO PYRAMID

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.backbuzzcity.com

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3584 on: January 04, 2014, 11:34:45 PM »
Rodman names team of former NBA players for exhibition in North Korea next week
By Dan Gelston - The Associated Press |  January 4, 2014

Dennis Rodman has named a team of former NBA players to participate in an exhibition basketball game in Pyongyang, North Korea.

Rodman leads a team that includes former NBA All-Stars Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, and Vin Baker. Craig Hodges, Doug Christie and Charles D. Smith are on the team, as well. They will play against a top North Korean Senior National team on Jan. 8, marking Kim Jong Un’s birthday.

Rodman is the highest profile American to meet Kim since the leader inherited power from his father in late 2011.

Rodman calls the game his version of “basketball diplomacy.”

“My previous travels have allowed me to feel the enthusiasm and warmth of fans,” Rodman said. “The positive memories and smiles on the faces of the children and families are a testament to the great efforts we have put into fulfilling our mission wherever we go voiding any politics. We are all looking forward to arriving in Pyongyang, meeting the citizens, visiting various charities and using the opportunity to develop new relationships that result in our annual return.”

Rodman made his latest visit to North Korea shortly before Christmas to train the North Korean basketball team, though he did not meet with Kim. Rodman, known as much for his piercings, tattoos and bad behaviour as he was for basketball, travelled to the secretive state for the first time last February with the Harlem Globetrotters for an HBO series produced by New York-based VICE television. Rodman has called Kim a “friend for life.”

Rodman said his trips would not be affected by the recent execution of Kim’s uncle.

Smith, who played for the New York Knicks, said he was looking forward to the game with Rodman.

“Dennis and I are total opposites but we work very well together,” Smith said. “Dennis is one of the few people I know that doesn’t just talk but actually lives a culturally diverse life. We have travelled everywhere together so I was not surprised with his first visit to North Korea.

“Cultural exchange is about sharing. Sharing ideas and thoughts on education, culture and life.”

Rodman has been criticized for not talking about North Korea’s human rights record, described as one of the world’s worst by activists, the U.S. State Department and North Korean defectors. The defectors have repeatedly testified about the government’s alleged use of indiscriminate killings, rapes, beatings and prison camps holding as many as 120,000 people deemed opponents of authoritarian leader Kim Jong Un, the third generation of his family to rule.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://globalnews.ca/news/1062129/rodman-names-team-of-former-nba-players-for-exhibition-in-north-korea-next-week/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3587 on: March 22, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »
Quote from: YouTube video description
Published on Mar 15, 2014

The Cleveland Cavaliers may not be the best team in the NBA, but they have some of the coolest toys when it comes to pregame technology. Check out their extremely cool projected full court video which they had on display last week prior to their halftime ceremony honoring Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

EDIT:

Are player salaries really getting so high/overall revenue slowing down so much that they really feel that they need to do this?

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver: Logos on jerseys likely in 5 years
Updated: March 20, 2014, 12:57 PM ET
By Darren Rovell | ESPN.com

Get ready to see sponsors' logos on NBA jerseys.

They're most likely coming in the next five years, commissioner Adam Silver told an audience at the IMG World Congress of Sports on Wednesday.

"It just creates that much more of an opportunity for our marketing partners to get that much closer to our fans and to our players," Silver said at the conference, put on by the Sports Business Daily/Journal. "It gives us an opportunity just to have deeper integration when it comes to those forms of sponsorship."

In 2011, as deputy commissioner, it was Silver who said putting logos on jerseys would be worth about $100 million a year to the league. But Silver told ESPN.com last month that the discussion over the logo patches on jerseys had slowed in recent years because it was unclear how advertising on jerseys might compromise the advertising being sold by the league's national television partners, Turner and ESPN.

"We know what the value is to advertisers in a world of 1,000-plus channels to be able to show fans in-game branding," Silver said last month.

Perhaps no North American sports league has gone more all-in on jersey advertising than the WNBA. The sponsors' logos are so big on many teams' jerseys that they dwarf the teams' actual logos.

The current idea for the NBA is to allow a single patch for each team. Each sponsor patch would be 2½ inches by 2½ inches.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10637752/commissioner-adam-silver-says-nba-jerseys-sponsor-logos-future
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:33:49 PM by JFC »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3588 on: June 16, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »
Not as good as last year's classic, but I like this year's outcome better  :)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #3589 on: July 12, 2014, 03:38:05 AM »
LeBron is back in Cleveland.  Time to go golfing with Johnny Football

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3590 on: July 12, 2014, 03:50:45 AM »
^ After all that, the FA transactions has been going off :panic: :panic: :panic:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3593 on: January 09, 2015, 05:55:00 AM »

:lol:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3594 on: January 24, 2015, 06:33:43 PM »
Insane

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3595 on: January 26, 2015, 09:22:43 PM »
^
I have to say though every warriors game feels like the splash brothers could go for 40 each

And kobe is out again.

Offline afgh

• ecchi
« Reply #3596 on: January 28, 2015, 09:54:36 PM »
Warriors are playing insane this year... not surprised if they come out top of the West

Offline redrick9

• Love Emma Watson Forever
« Reply #3597 on: February 04, 2015, 07:51:04 PM »
Where is paul pierce now? I didnt know which one the clun he currently play for... or he already retire last season?
and, where is timberwolves? I miss rubio action  :cry:

Right now i'm a bit like to watch d.rose play again? He's getting better  :w00t:
- when there's a wind blowing in my back, its because i'm farting :p -

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #3598 on: February 05, 2015, 04:28:35 AM »
Pierce is on the Wizards this season.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline afgh

• ecchi
« Reply #3599 on: February 11, 2015, 12:58:01 AM »
Right now i'm a bit like to watch d.rose play again? He's getting better  :w00t:

maybe, but very slowly. i still think he's overrated... he making only 40% of his shots but hopefully he gets better

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken