JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425636 times)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #680 on: April 14, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
Yossie and her eggs  XD Actually, I love eggs too, but try to cut down on it as much as I can coz too much ain't healthy for you. Rika's probably been telling that to Yossie too  :P
Yossie eats one every morning and she seems pretty healthy. =P I actually hate eggs, so I never eat them. ^^;

^Do we have a bigger and clearer pic?!
I don't think one has appeared yet, unfortunately. :( I hope one shows up soon. :panic:

:lol:
I understand. I've always been kind of a lurker type, but this fandom just calls out for me to post!
And it's actually really fun. To fangirl and spread the love around...
I'd just love to hear more from fans, is all. Updates are awesome and everything, but somethings fangirling (or fanboying) can be just as good!  :twothumbs
I guess I don't post as much because I don't really "fangirl" over anyone. Well, I do with Yossie, but I never really post about it. :lol: I guess it's because I suck at expressing my feelings, so I just tend to keep everything to myself. =P

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #681 on: April 18, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »
Yossi and Eggs! duh me! I posted this in the Yossi thread but Rika is a big part of Yossi's Grad BDAY Show, here is the audio rip:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOSSI!!!!

EDIT
Posted this in HH and my blog, so why not post these here too.
10/04/12 Special Solo Live ~25th no "Arigatou"~

EPIC POSTS!!! here's the audio recording:

100412 25回目のありがとう O-WEST 吉澤.mp3 (164.16 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/KRIIB0QM9A

:wriggly:

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #682 on: April 18, 2010, 04:21:02 AM »
awesome awesome
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • That was an Unknown Unknown
« Reply #683 on: April 27, 2010, 08:20:44 AM »
Ishiyoshi is AWESOME! now I go XD.

Offline SatouSei13

« Reply #684 on: April 27, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »
Ishiyoshi is AWESOME! now I go XD.

I agree! now I go too  XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #685 on: May 05, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
coincidence? Rika last fall pimping H&A new album:

Yossi visiting Morning Musume

THE SAME ROLLING STONES GEAR! A known fact Rika loves wearing the tongue logo shirts. Looks like someone was borrowing someone's clothes from they closet, eh?? :twisted:

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #686 on: May 06, 2010, 04:32:27 AM »
Yossy & Reina!!!!!! Oh man, that episode of HaroMoni with their couple skit is my favourite non-IshiYoshi video of all time... :D

But ahaha, remember that Rika graduation episode of Music Fighter where Yossy finally returns Rika's sweater after 4 years of borrowing it?  Maybe they borrow each other's clothes a lot... forget about it.... and then realize that some of their stuff is missing? XD XD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #687 on: May 07, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »
they go shopping together too i believe

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #688 on: May 09, 2010, 06:16:58 AM »
It had to happen!! Rika's biggest supporter at her play: YOSSI :D

source: Nocchi's blog http://ameblo.jp/noto-arisa/entry-10529516871.html

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #689 on: May 09, 2010, 06:58:41 AM »
I had a huge smile on my face when I saw that picture earlier tonight. :D
I find it odd how Rika never blogs about meeting up with Yossy outside of MM OG get-togethers, or hANGRY & ANGRY stuff (perhaps it's something to keep private?).  Then again, they're both too busy (Yossy with the variety shows, Rika with the play/drama/TV appearances) to meet up frequently outside of work.
Though... A shopping entry with Yossy in her blog would be nice. :D

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #690 on: May 09, 2010, 08:41:32 AM »
^ I was just thinking the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen anyone blog about Yossie outside of work-related stuff. The only thing I can remember was that New Years' party with all of the OG members. Maybe Yossie doesn't want them to blog about her outside of work, or maybe she doesn't hang out with them outside of work (which I doubt)? =/ She seems like a very private person, so I wouldn't be surprised. It's actually made me think that's why she doesn't have a blog...

But anyway, I was glad to see that Yossie went to Rika's play. :heart:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #691 on: May 09, 2010, 08:50:29 AM »
I think they're both private types; I mean, Rika's blog's been great, but... idk.

It might just be that they've had multiple tabloids talk about them being "rabu rabu" together; I feel like that'd be cause to keep their friendship (or relationship...? I can dream?) pretty quiet

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #692 on: May 09, 2010, 08:56:30 AM »
Well, being in HANGRY & ANGRY isn't exactly the best way to keep their relationship quiet with all of the fanservice and whatnot. XD Anyway, like I said before, it's not just Rika that hasn't blogged about Yossie in private, it's everyone. She's best friends with Ayaka and Mai, but I've never seen Yossie mentioned about going out with them at all, so I dunno. =/

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #693 on: May 09, 2010, 10:53:42 AM »
Well, being in HANGRY & ANGRY isn't exactly the best way to keep their relationship quiet with all of the fanservice and whatnot. XD Anyway, like I said before, it's not just Rika that hasn't blogged about Yossie in private, it's everyone. She's best friends with Ayaka and Mai, but I've never seen Yossie mentioned about going out with them at all, so I dunno. =/
Haha, you're right about H&A. All they need now is a full on Melodies-style kiss and they'll be set.

I think it must be that Yossy's a private type of person. I mean, she shows up here, and people like Ayaka have shown up in Rika's blog; this is probably why Yossy doesn't even blog herself.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #694 on: May 09, 2010, 11:51:44 AM »
i heard before that one time rika, yossy, yaguchi and yasuda went out drinking

apparently, it was rika who invited yossy to join

source said the two senpais we pretty surprised that rika was successful cuz yossy allegedly seldom went out with them even when invited

so... there...

dunno if it's still the same now

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #695 on: May 09, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »
The fact that Yossy's a private person could have something to do with it.  I mean, the only time I've seen Yaguchi blog about Yossy was when it was H!P/work-related (or for birthdays - Nakazawa's, in particular).  And Yossy showed up in Nakazawa's blog earlier this year when they went to Hawaii... still work-related.  I don't pay too much attention to Yasuda's blog, but haven't seen Yossy mentioned there either.  As for the other H!P members, Yossy was in Mai's blog during their practise for the Ongaku Gatas' live... Ayaka... I don't even have her on my blogroll/news feed, so I can't comment on that.

I'm not too surprised that Yossy doesn't have a blog.  As bad (?) as this sounds, I don't think she would put the effort into updating it... partially because she just seems like the type of person who would go, "Why would I write about what I just ate...?  That's just stupid."   Stuff like that.

In terms of h&A fanservice, well... I don't know.  Part of me thinks it's just for the sake of marketing, but then part of me thinks that they're both pretty comfortable with the fanservice... I have no idea where I'm going with this...  lol

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #696 on: May 10, 2010, 03:25:57 AM »
i recall yossui mentioning rika's blog in the nagoya show

it seemed like she was saying rika was ready to take pics of everything all the time XD

yeah, yossui does seem like the type to not blog...

i remember there was a gatas brilhantes blog thing... i wonder what happened to it... or if i dreamt it all up XD

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #697 on: May 10, 2010, 03:36:35 AM »
^ If you mean that Gatas-type blog Yossie had, it was for a limited time. About a month or so. Throughout the last half of it, some of the Egg Gatas members blogged about Yossie rather than Yossie herself blogging. =)

She doesn't seem like the type to have a blog, but that's not gonna stop me from hoping, damnit.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #698 on: May 10, 2010, 03:43:22 AM »
^yeah that one! thanks XD

* tru_harmony pats Naomi

keep hoping!  :thumbsup

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #699 on: May 10, 2010, 04:51:17 AM »
@ tru - haha, yeah, seems like Rika's got her camera/cell phone ready for photos...

I tried doing that for a week... just taking pictures of everything for my blog.  Didn't turn out so well, because I am ridiculously lazy... and that my phone makes a noise when I snap a photo (damn these Japanese phones and their anti-pedo sounds lol).

@ Naomi - as doubtful as I am, I haven't given up hope on Yossy getting a blog too.  Maybe she has one and no one knows about it... because she doesn't update it... like how she apparently has a Gree account because Michishige wants her to comment her blog... Let's keep hoping!! :)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku