JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Euphoria - Melting Into Einstein`s Brain

Author Topic: King of The Ocean "Chapter 12" 17-7 - COMPLETED  (Read 23982 times)

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
King of The Ocean "Chapter 12" 17-7 - COMPLETED
« on: June 25, 2011, 04:34:40 PM »
hi guys, here is my new fanfict  :) :) well, since I have a new Idea and I dont know how I should continue my other fict so please let me write another okay.  :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: Hope u like it. enjoy the fict  :thumbsup

lets get started....  :cow: :cow: :cow:

================================================================================================

Prologue
========

Once upon a time , some where on the earth, there is a place where all the kingdom and their citizen live in peace and harmony. Its known as "Calm land". But not far from there, there is one person, an evil person. His name is nobunaga hiro usually called nobuhiro. he has an ambition to take over the world where he is the only one who rules. He has attacked many kingdom and bring suffer to them. One day he had a dream. In that dream he can look himself in 20years later. On that time there are 7 knights will come and try to kill him. As he had that dream
He calls his personal adviser.

The adviser said that this 7 knights will prevent nobuhiro in take over the world and kill him. 1 of the knight have born and the rest havent born yet. Hearing that nobuhiro become worried and angry so he ask when the 6 child will born since the first knight cant be known where to find. The adviser said that the child will born a month from now when all the planets are in one straight  line. As hearing that he ordered all his soldiers to find a child that will born at that time and kill them. Now he just wait and hear a great news from his soldier.

Meanwhile in Calm Land, the citizen are happy because soon the queen in that kingdom will give birth. There are 7 kingdoms in Calm Land there are takahashi kingdom, minegishi kingdom, kojima kingdom, miyazawa kingdom, itano kingdom, matsui kingdom and akimoto kingdom. The leader between that kingdom is lord takahashi. lord minegishi and lord kojima are in charge in astrology matter, lord matsui and lord itano handle in bargain and economic problem whether lord miyazawa and akimoto are in army matter.

The 7th kingdoms live in peace together. They really close and regularly have a meeting. Lord takahashi, minegishi, kojima, itano, miyazawa and matsui will soon have a child. In a month their wife will give birth. All the lord cant wait to welcome their new unborn family. Well, lord akimoto already have a child. her name is sayaka. she is two years old now and really strong. She inherit her father power. Lord akimoto is famous of his power. He could lift a huge rock and crash it in a second. Today all lords are gathering , talking and chatting. they laugh and seems happy but they dont know that danger is await.

nobuhiro wait and sit at his kingdom. grinning....

'Once that child have been killed , I'll rule the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!' he laugh crazily and his eyes full of hatred

TBC

================================================================================================

uhm.... how is it guys?  :? :? :? I'm working on the 1st chapter so please wait  :grin:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:51:41 PM by sophcaro »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Prolouge"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 04:41:39 PM »
WAAAAAAA IT'S JUST THE PROLOGUE BUT IT'S GOOD ALREADY!!! XD

I'LL BE WAITING  :kneeldown:

Flean

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
This nice~~  :twothumbs

Can't wait for the first chapter!!!!  :wriggly:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 06:26:43 PM »
hahahahaha thank mommie~  :rofl: :rofl: and daddy, go update yours  :smhid :smhid :smhid

now lets go to the main topic.  :grin: :grin:

Chapter 1 : Dream and The Birth
========================

The time passed really fast and all the lord already prepare for the born if their child. They keep close to their wife and waiting patiently. One day, A week before the birth the 7th lord have a dream. Their ancestors come and approach them.

"My Child, You must be already know who I am. I'm your ancestor. I just wanna tell you something."

in that dream the 7 Lords only can stand and hearing their ancestor speak.

"Soon, your child will be born. They are the destiny child. They born to bring peace to the world."

"But, there is an evil person that will tread your child's live."

as hearing that the 7 lords shock and worried

"I know, I cant change the destiny. Your child must gone through this. "

the ancestors then take out kind of magic portion from his pocket and give it to each Lord.

"Here, take this portion. That are a special portion that could make your island disappear from the world."

"But remember, that portion only can least for 3 years. after that, u're island will be seen again."

"Please use it well, they are my grandchild, protect them."

he then approach Lord akimoto

"akimoto my son, your child is the first knight that has been born. He will become the protector of the other knight. Take care of her too."

as saying that the ancestor gone and all the Lord wake up in the middle of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Takahashi POV
----------------------------

I suddenly wake up and all my body is sweating. I try to contain my breathe then look at beside me. Here there sleeping my beloved wife and my unborn child the she is carrying. I look at my hand and I surprise. I holding some kind of portion. It same as the ancestor gave to me and to the other Lord. Soon I got of from my bed and get change. I got out the room quietly so I wont wake up my wife. I go out and heading the meeting chamber.

As I arrive at the meeting chamber, there already lord minegishi, lord kojima, lord miyazawa, lord itano, lord matsui and lord akimoto. Soon I approach them and I look they hold some kind of portion too.

"Guys, did u get it from...." I just pointed the portion and they all nodded.

"Yeah, we got it from the ancestor." Lord Minegishi said.

"OMG I couldnt imagine if something happen to my child." Lord miyazawa said as cover his face with both of his hand.

"Me too miyazawa. So I think it better we do the ritual now. We must spread the portion from our own kingdom area." Lord akimoto approach and hold my shoulder.

"Come on guys. We gotta hurry." Lord matsui said and all the Lord including me Nodded and Get our position at our Kingdom chamber.

This "Calm Land" is based on the 6 stars. Minegishi Kingdom located at the north section, Kojima Kingdom located at the South section, Miyazawa Kingdom is located at the Northwest section, Akimoto Kingdom is located at the Southeast section, Itano kingdom is located at the northeast section, Matsui kingdom is located at the southwest section and the last is my kingdom, Takahashi in the middle. Soon after we arrive at our each chamber, as my command we use the portion. We raise the portion to the air and a red light is coming up and gather in one point. After that our island already cover with magic and get shield. No one will notice or find it. But it only last for 3 years. until that time we will find a way to protect our child.

end of POV

A week later the 7 Lords have a regular meeting at the meeting chamber. They still thinking about their child.

"Well, u guys have any new ideas?" lord takahashi said as placing his hand in his chin

"We, haven't found any , but we will think about it again. Me and miyazawa will keep an eye to the island defend." Lord akimoto said sitting in his chair.

suddenly they heard a rush and someone break through the chamber meeting as shouting.

"DADDIIIIIEEEEEEEEE~ DADDDDIIIIIIIIE~" little sayaka run towards Lord akimoto and look excited.

"whats wrong sayaka chan?" all the lord chuckling at the little sayaka

"the...the....the....baby.... queen...." little sayaka speak shuttering

"relax saya chan. tell uncle miyazawa what happen." Lord miyazawa ask as smiling to her.

"All the queen is going to give birth they all at the hospital now." as little sayaka said that the 6th Lords frowned and then heading the hospital in hurry but they get slipped when try to running out the meeting chamber.

"Miyazawa get of of me." Lord minegishi said since lord miyazawa bumo into him

"aaarrghhhht, its your fault minegishi, why u got slip and kojima get of of me. you are so heavy." Lord miyazawa shout as Lord kojima fell to him.

"Hey its not my fault , who ask u to fell in front of me first and takahashiiiiiiiiii~ help us first."

"tsk, guys u all grown up and already gonna be daddy why u still like that look at matsui even he is the youngest he is mature enough." Lord takahashi said as leaving them. the lords now running out the chamber while Lord akimoto chuckle looking them.

suddenly little sayaka pull her daddy shirt and ask "Dad, did u like that too when mom gonna give birth to me?"

Lord akimoto lift up little sayaka and smile "all daddy will look like that when waiting for their child will born. Now lets got catch up with your uncle."

after that all the lords leaving the meeting chamber and headed to the hospital.

*************************************************************************************

at the hospital all the lords directly meet the doctor and waiting for the baby born.

"owgh, come on guys everything will be find and nothing gonna happen." Lord akimoto said as little sayaka sit in his lap

"we are worried, they.... in there.... alone.... aaaaaaaaa~" Lord kojima said and look really worried

suddenly a baby cry is heard from there, one by one until the 6th crying. All the Lord feel relieve and soon the nurse approach and give the baby to the lords.

"Lord Kojima this is your baby." Lord kojima come approach and go see his wife as holding his baby. "Thanks for giving me such a cute baby honey."

then it Lord miyazawa turn "sweetiiiiiiiiie~ are u okay??? look our child. she is as cute as u." Lord miyazawa said as looking at the baby.

lord itano come and take his baby from the nurse "hey there, u pretty. lets meet your mom."

lord matsui then approach his wife as holding his baby "thank u dear." he said as kiss his wife forehead.

then its turn for lord takahashi and lord minegishi turn. they kiss their wife and then look at the baby. after a couple of minute they then go out the room as holding each baby.

"Hey guys!!!!" Lord akimoto approach with little sayaka.

"whooooaaaaa, the baby have boooorrrrn.... yeeeeaaaaaaay~" little sayaka said as jumping happily like a rabbit. Looking at the baby then she asks "So who are their name?" she ask as tilt her head.

"Here, meet your new cousin , her name is Kojima Haruna." Lord Kojima said as approaching little sayaka so she could see the baby.

"aaaand, look the new warrior here. she'll be your student later. Meet Miyazawa Sae." Lord Miyazawa said as wink to sayaka

"Owgh, relax Miyazawa and guys meet Itano Tomomi. She is so cute isnt she." Lord itano said as smiling to sayaka and the other

"fufufufufufuf~ dont get excited guys, here meet Matsui Jurina~ the next Matsui in my kingdom. She is so active seee...." Lord matsui said and then Lord Minegishi and Takahashi said together in union

"and here is Minami." as saying that they both look at each other and laugh

"Hahahahah, Taka brother, our child name is same we gotta think something different to call them." little sayaka then said suddenly "call miichan...miichan..." as she pointed to the both minami.

"ah, yeah, miichan sound nice. Since u are older than me so, I'll take miichan as a nickname." Lord minegishi said.

"Hahaha, okay, than u'll be minami honey." as they all look at takahashi baby one of the Lord blurt out

"Whoooaaaa, takahashi got a boy. he is lucky." Lord Itano said

"Heeeeeey, minami is a girl u know. how could u said that." Lord takahashi said to Lord Itano

"eeeeeehhh? But she is really look like u. seee...?!" Lord Itano said and then all the Lord Laughing.

"So, this is haruna, sae, tomo, jurina, miichan and minami." Little sayaka pointed to each of the baby and then she jump and skipping

"yeaaaay...yeaaaaay.... new family member yeeeaaaaay~" all the lord only laughing and then playing with their child.

At the nobuhiro kingdom
---------------------------------

"My Lord, All the child that born today all have been vanished." a soldier told nobuhiro

"Good, and now got back to your place and take your reward." nobuhiro said as backing the soldier.

"NOW!!! NO ONE CAN HOLD ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~"

TBC~

=================================================================================================

:mon santa4: :mon squee:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:42:58 PM by sorakamiya »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 1" 26-6
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »
hahahahah at TAKA baby  :rofl:

nice 1 ma daughter!!! can't w8 for the next chappy  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 1" 26-6
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 04:05:16 AM »
 :hee: :hee:

=================================================================================================

Chapter 2 : Beginning and training
--------------------------------------------

Since that day nobuhiro start to wider his territory. He attacks all the area around him and kill the rulers there. he is so sadist and mean. No one dare to fight him. in the "Calm Land" the 7 Lords just can stand and hearing from afar about the mean nobuhiro. they wish they could help but if they do that their family will threatened. each day the lords think how to save their child, they even havent told their wife about this. they afraid that their wife will be worried. so they just keep it by themselve.

time flow really fast now the 6 child already grown up. they all smart and powerful child even the lords amaze. they have special ability that their father inherit to them. looking that lord takahashi make a sudden meeting with the other lords.

"So guys, I already find a way how to save our children." Lord takahashi said while the other lords hearing and pay attention to him.

"I know soon or later that time will come. we cant hide anymore from that nobuhiro. so recently i could see that our child are grown up and they have a special ability. before that time we must prepare them. And when that time come we dont have any choice except ask "his" help to take care of them." lord takahashi said seriously while the other lord shock

"are u sure u will ask for 'his' help? he already gone for almost 10 years and no news." lord itano ask

"well, he has send me a letter once and since then I always keep a contact with him." the lord look each other and then nodded.

"right, already set then.... lets start now. Meeting dismissed." as Lord takahashi said that the other lords start their training for their child.

Takahashi Kingdom
===============

Lord takahashi walk into the palace and headed to his child room. there he could see his the young minami playing with her toys. lord takahashi only look at her until she look at him and approach him.

"woogh,daddiiiiieee...." minami run to her daddy and soob she got lift up

"yoooooo~ my warrior, how are u today honey?" Lord takahashi ask

"uhm... today I play with miichan n haruna." she said as look up.

"ah I see, say could u show to daddy your special ability." minami look confuse but then she smile. she then hold her dad hand and bring him to the open space near the kingdom. there minami stand in the middle of the field as closing her eyes while her dad look at her. suddenly her body flow, her feet leaving the grown. she is flying. she open her eyes and smile at her dad.

"daddy, I can fly. see me." she start to flying everywhere and her dad watch her.

"great, now daddy will also approach u in the air." soon Lord takahashi fly to minami and she smile

"wooow....daddy could fly too." she claps and hug her dad.

"yeah and u know why u can fly? its because wind is your friend. wind will always there to protect you." Lord takahashi said as smiling to her.

"woooooow, so I could do anything with the wind. teach me dad."

"hahaha, yeah I'll teach u. we'll start tomorrow okay?" her dad said as hug her.

so starting tomorrow minami learn how to control wind. She is a fast learner in few days she already can control the wind. use wind as a shield and a weapon etc. Lord takahashi also amaze with her improvement.

Minegishi and Kojima Kingdom
----------------------------------------

Minegishi and Kojima kingdom are expert in astrology and astronomi. Lord Minegishi has an ability to read people mind and remember every thing that he sees in a sec whether Lord Kojima has an ability in fortune and healing. These ability also inherit to their children.
Miichan has shown it and lord minegishi now train her so she could control her power. Soon enough miichan already can control it.

"Ne miichan, u must practice that everyday okay? and use your ability wisely." Lord minegishi said

"owgh, dont worry dad, I will use it wisely." she said as grinning

"owgh, that grin. I know that grin miichan so dont make your cousin minami as an object." her father warn her.

she then sigh and nodded "okay, dad. I wont do that." Lord minegishi smile and pom pom her daughter head.

while Lord minegishi train her child Lord Kojima now training haruna so she can also control her power. Haruna can heal and cure anything. she also can look what will happen 3 second afar. u could said that she could be a fortune teller.

"Now listen haruna, u got this power so u must can control it and use it for good sake." her father told her

"I understand daddy. dont worry." haruna nodded as bowing to her dad.

"good, now let me teach u how to cure yourself" her father then teach her how to cure herself.

Itano and Matsui Kingdom
-----------------------------------

Lord Itano is famous in his ability in archer and he has a good sight. he could see people that far from him and he never miss his target in archer. this ability Inherit to his child tomo. at the age of 1 year she already throw a knife right into her target. since she is still young she need to control her ability since her ability is quite danger , it related to a sharp thing and weapon.

"uwaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Tomo honey dont hold that first." Lord Itano said as prevent his child in taking his archer.

"heee??? I like it daddy. I wanna play with it." tomo said and give her dad puppy eyes

" *sigh listen to daddy tomo, this is daddy's archer. Its to big and it dangerous since u havent can control your ability."

suddenly Lord itano see her child pout then he smile

"owgh, what with that pout??? dont pout dear. look what daddy made for u." Lord Itano then take out a small archer that he made special for tomo.

soon tomo smile and jumping happily "yeaaay....yeaaaay.... I got my own archer. wait until miichan see this." tomo said and it make her dad chuckle.

"owgh, tomo dont use miichan as your target okay." Lord Itano said as chuckle. tomo nodded and ready for her practice with Lord Itano.

Meanwhile as tomo practice Jurina already have training with her dad Lord Matsui. Jurina could run really fast and so powerful. So to maintain her physic start that time Lord Matsui train his child physic.

Miyazawa and Akimoto kingdom
--------------------------------------

Miyazawa and Akimoto Lord are really close to each other. They really good in martial art and war strategy. This ability has seen from their child Sae and Sayaka. Sayaka now already almost 4 years old and she already can defeat all the soldier during her practice in barrack. whether the 1,5 years old sae already good at short distance fight. sayaka and sae really close. sayaka always tutor and train sae. Sae also strong she even almost could break a huge stone. looking that sayaka got a job to control sae ability. sayaka teach sae everything about military and she really enjoy that.

so started that time all the Lords child having a intensive training and soon around 9 month later they already master it. the 7 Lords glad that their child improve so fast and now they worry is decrease.

All day are filled with training and gathering. All the child playing happily with each other. Looking that scene the 7 lords couldnt believe that soon their child will leave them. Since sayaka is the oldest she have been told her dad Lord Akimoto to protect the other. She nodded and always keep her eye on them. they are the destiny knight but they still kid now and their power havent improve and work to the max now. they still need to practice.

One day the 7 Lords have another dream again. Their ancestor come and meet them again.

"My child, finally we meet again." he said as hug each Lords.

"I always watch my grandchild growth and it surprise me. They really more than ordinary child. They inherit your special ability."

the 7 lord stand there and see the ancestor take out something and give it to them.

"this are the triangle that represent the barrier power. I could make sure this will hold the barrier for a nother years. but I dont know when it will worn out."

takahashi look at his emblem since he is the core his is different. soon the ancestor leave after give the emblem to them. The next morning as awake Lord Takahashi and the ither Lord directly headed to the Kingdom chamber and soon use the power of each emblem. If the emblems are combine it will form a 6 stars shape. again the red light perform and let the magic work.

we will protect our child~

TBC

===============================================================================================

I know it a bit short but, please bare with it...  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :grin: :grin:

Flean

Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 2" 26-6
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 06:05:56 AM »
they targeting each other...hahaha..  :on lol:

super power???  :mon thumb:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 06:27:59 AM »
wow new fic!!!  :cow:

"Whoooaaaa, takahashi got a boy. he is lucky." Lord Itano said

:hiakhiakhiak:

minami can fly  :cool1:

tomochin the archer.... imagining her in Kagome cosplay  :luvluv1:

their special ability is so cool!  :onionwhip:

thanks!!!  :onioncheer: update soon!

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 08:33:49 AM »
 :mon trudge: :mon trudge:

moving....moviiiiing~

Chapter 3 : The meeting part 1
------------------------------------------

Time passed really fast and all the child already grown up now. They are 5 years old now and their ability improve. Well, except sayaka. She is 7years old now and already helping her dad Lord Akimoto at the Army camp. She is really strong and nobody could beat her. Since she is the oldest she always keep an eye on the younger. All the this 7 young knight really close to one another. They even have their own secret place where they will go playing, talking, resting, practicing etc. They even like to tease each other.

The one that usually got tease is minami. This young takahashi always get tease because she is shorter among the others. They will call her chibi minami and it will pissed her up. When she get pissed she sometimes control the wind to fly the other. The one that usually like to tease her is the other minami, miichan. This young minegishi really love to tease her but minami only have too get rid the food while miichan eating so she will apologize.

Not only that, the young minegishi also sometime being an archer object for the young Itano, Tomo. when tomo come she will put an apple at miichan head and try to hit it while miichan running and her shoot never miss. Different from haruna and jurina. This young kojima and matsui are really calm. Haruna like to read a book and learn Magic and heal ability. She even helping at the nearest hospital as practicing her skill. The other one , young matsui love to run and do exercise at the forest. Every day she practice in there as meeting her friends. The animal there. At the age of 3 Jurina found out that not only she could run fast she also can understand what animal say. Since that time she is always there.

Young Miyazawa and Akimoto always together. Sae always practice at the Army camp together with sayaka and now she already mastered all the martial art skill plus she can use and make her own weapon.

Today they will gathering at their secret place but its really funny coz usually the one that will arrive first is minami then the other will follow. But now as sayaka and sae arrive at their secret place no one there. So they decided to wait.

Almost 30 minutes they wait finally the young takahashi and the other arrive.

"Aaaaaa, sorry I late." minami said as scratch her head.

"uuurrrghhht... this is totaly my worst day." both miichan, haruna and tomo said in union

"uhm... I think today really a great day." jurina said as try to imagine what she has gone through today.

both sae and sayaka look at each other and then chuckle.

"Ahahahaha, so guys tell us what happen today. start from u minami. Why u are late? u never late before." Sayaka said as pointed to minami.

they all take a sit and make them self comfortable.

"well... actually today..."

Minami Flashback
---------------------------

As usual I practice my wind bender ability today. After that I fly and monitoring the island from the sky.  As I fly I see something.

There is a young girl at the tree and she hanging in one of the branch there. I hurry approach her and as her grip almost slip I hurry catch her.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" The young girl shout

"Waaaaaiiiiit~ I'll got youuuuu~" I fly and grab the young girl. I look at her and she still cover her face with both of her hand, scared.

I then find a place to land and then put the girl down.

"eerrrrr.... I think you can open your eyes now." I said and she started to let go her hand that cover her face. as she look let go her hand I stunned.

I feel I look an angle. That young girl really pretty. She then look at me and smile.

"uhm..... thank you for saving me." I smile back to her and she blush "owgh, u are welcome. better u take care next time." after saying that we have a small talk

"uhm... I think I havent looked u around here before. Are u new here?" I said as sit beside her.

"errrrr.... I just accompany my parent. they want to meet someone here." she said as playing with her hand.

"owgh, I see. Well, since u are new here let me guide u back to your place. Where are u staying." I said as helping her to got up.

"uhm.... I stay at the hotel near the harbor. " She said as tilt her head.

"Well, let me take u there. Here I'll give u piggyback." I said to her, at first she confuse then she climb up to me.

"Okay, hold on there." I fly then take her to the hotel.

"Alright, here the place. Now I better go. Jaaa~" Before I fly leaving her I heard she said thank u and the maid call her .

end flashback

"whooaaaa, u meet a girl. seems minami has fall for that girl." sae said as grinning to me

"owgh, I guess soooo~" Miichan said and I look at her "Dont even try to read my mind." I pout at her.

"Hahahaha, well anyway u better not like me." miichan said as pouting

---------------------------------------

Miichan Flashback
--------------------------

Today I joining my dad to the restaurant. we have our lunch there. As usual I wearing my training cloth. U know when I wearing that many people will recognize me as a young boy. that the problem start.

At the restaurant I order lots of food since I have a big appetite. I eat lots whether my father just looking and giggling to me. I keep eating and then after I finish all the food something wrong with my stomach.

"uuuuurrrrghhhhhht~" I hold my stomach and my father seems worry to me

"eeeh?? miichan whats wrong? are you okay?" He approach and look at me

"errrr..... I guess I gotta go to the rest room now dad." I hurry leaving my father,

"Hey miichan waiit, this place is half an onsen dont get lost." *tsk she already gone.

I try to find the rest room and then the problem start. I got into the wrong room. As I open the room I saw a girl maybe a bit older than sayaka wearing a towel. I think she get ready wanna take the onsen.

"heeee??? wowowowoaoaoaoaoaoaoa~ so...so...soo.....sorry...." the girl shout then throw me with stuff there

"kyaaaaaa... hentai.....ecchii.... pervert....."

"wha....wha....what.... heeeey, I just try to find out a rest room." as saying that one of the stuff hit me and I feel dizzy.

I got up and find that I already laying in her lap. "wha...wha...wha...." I said shutter

"Ah , I'm sorry. I thought u are a boy." she said to me

"bu..bu...but... at least u take your cloth dont just wearing that towel." I blush

"ah sorry, say u not bad cute." she said "I...I...I... gotta go,..." then I run away from her.

end flashback
---------------------

hearing that all the young knight laugh so laud.

"BRuakakakakakaka , she said that u are a pervert." Sae said as holding her stomach

"Ahahahahaha, miichan u should pay attention where u are going." tomo giggling.

"U shouldnt eat lots of food it end up u'll get a stomach ache." minami said as holding her laugh.

miichan then pout and then grin to tomo and haruna. the young itano and kojima feel some kind a bad aura

"hmph....how about u guys? u also have a bad day today right?"

hearing that tomo and haruna look each other then sigh... -__-

TBC~

============================================================================================

:on freeze: :on freeze: I'll continue this in part 2

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 3 part 1" 26-6
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 08:50:41 AM »
Please update soon~  :heart:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 10:55:43 AM »
 :on gay: :on gay:

===============================================================================================

Chapter 3 : The meeting part 2

"Owgh, u not gonna believe what we are having today guys." Tomo said and haruna just sigh.

Tomo and Haruna flashback
-------------------------------------------

"Yooooo, kojima hurry , I'm sure everyone have waiting for us." Itano stand in front of doctor room as waiting for haruna

"Calm down tomo, I take care of this one patient then we can go okay." Haruna then got back to inside.

Suddenly a 2 girls approaching tomo.

"Woooaaaaaaa~ help...help...help....chiyuuuu"

"Huh? What is it miss? Can I help u?" Tomo said as looking at the girl.

"My friend is hurt please cure her chiyuuuu~"

"Owgh, just take her inside then my friend will cure her." The girl hurry bring her friend inside and then go out again.

She then stand beside tomo and there is silent there. The girl walk around the street and suddenly there is a cart rushing over and almost hit her.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!" Tomo said as grab the girl and take her away from the rushing cart. Tomo relieve and finally the girl speak.

" Ano, thank u. May I know your name?" The girl said

"Ah, I'm tomo and u?"

The girl frowned and the said " my name also tomo." She said cheerly and cling to the young itano.

"Heeee?" As she frowned there is a shout from inside

"Mooooeeeee, let me go."

"Noooo, u already save me u should become my prince."

"What thee.....??!!!

"I know, I called u nyan2 okay."

"Tomo don't just stand there help me here." The young kojima said.

As young itano run the other tomo girl almost fall and she grab and accidently their lips meet. The young itano frowned and suddenly the tomo girl got up as touching her lips.

"They kiss!!!" Haruna n the squirel said in union

"Owgh look we already one heart nyan2. Call me yuko / yuuchan." Yuko said as hug haruna

Suddenly a man in armor come "princess yuko are u alright and princess kasai sorry for late.we have to go home now. Say good bye to your new friend."

"Nooooo, I don't wanna go home. Let me go!!nyan nyaaaaan~" then the soldier lift up the 2 princess whether the young itano see a gently look from tomo.

After that young itano look at the floor and found handkercieve. There is inisial there T. She grab and want to give back to the girl but already gone.

end flashback

All the young night frowned and shock.

"Someone kiss u tomo?!" Tomo blush and then seem pissed, but deep in her heart she wish she could meet her again.

"Wooow, that's something new itano. And how about u jurina?" Sayaka ask

"I meet my princess..."

"Heeeee?????" All the other young knight said in union.

Jurina flashback
----------------------------

As usual I go to forest and spend my time there. As I enjoying my rest there I see a puppy got lost. I approach and ask. Since I know what the puppy said it no problem to me..

"Hey, little puppy what's wrong?"

"Uhm? U Get lost and seperate from your master?"

"Well, let's find your master then."

I then lift up the puppy and search the puppy master. Suddenly I heard voice "cocoa....where are you?"

I look at the puppy and the puppy said she is her master. I approach the girl and call her.

"Errrr...hi there princess. Is this your puppy?" I give it the puppy to her

"Waaaa, cocoa... Where have u been?" The girl said as lift up the puppy.

"Well, I go now." As I wanna leave the princess hold my hand

"Ah, ano... Thanks for finding cocoa. May I know your name?"

"Owgh, no problem. My name is matsui jurina. And you?"

"I'm watanabe mayu." She said as tilt her head

Soon I drowned to her beauty and gently smile but then someone called her.

"Princess mayu....princess mayu..."

"Ah, someone call you. Better I be going now. Nice to meet u princess." I said as leaving her but suddenly she grabs and pull me closer and kiss my cheek.

"Thanks for saving cocoa , hope we can meet again." She said that as leaving me while I just stand there and touch my cheek. Stunned there.

"See.....you...later...princess..."

end flashback

-----------------------------------------

"Heeeeeeee??????"

"Wohohoho u go matsui..." Miichan said

"Our young jurina already have a girlfriend." Haruna tease.

Then minami look at sayaka and sae.

"And... How about u guys?" Minami pointed to sayaka and sae

"Well, seem sae meet her princess too." Sayaka chuckle

"Sayaka stop it." Sae blush

"Hahaha, tell them."

"Well......"

-------------------------------------

Sae and sayaka flashback

"Sae hurry up."

"Wait sayaka, u are so fast. We gotta hurry or dad will be mad."

"Owgh, uncle akimoto should be more patient."

As sae and sayaka on the way to camp they see a girl crying.

"Hey, little girl what happen?" Sayaka ask

"I got lost and my feet hurt." Sayaka look and found that the girl injured

"Owgh, u injured. We should treat your wound."

"Its okay sayaka, I'll lift her since u get your equipment at your back." Soon sae lift up the girl and their eyes met.

"Okay, hurry sae."

They then hurry go to the camp. As they arrive lords akimoto is talking to someone

"Owgh, yukiiiiiiii~ what happen to u?!"

"Ah, she is injured so we bring here." Sae said

"Owgh thank u young knight."

"Well, this is lord miyazawa child sae and sae this is lord kashiwagi."

"Ah pleased to meet u sir." Sae bows

"And this is my child sayaka."

"Nice to meet u sir" sayaka bows.

"Okay, seem I should go back now. I should let my daughter rest."

"And ehem, sae u can put her down now." Sayaka said as chuckle together with lord akimoto.

"Ooowgh..owgh... Yeah...yeah... Sorry." Sae put yuki down and then say goodbye to her.

"Well, see u later sae san." Yuki bow and sae only can waving whether she still can hearing lord akimoto and sayaka chuckle

"Uncle....sayaka... Stop chuckling."

end flashback

Suddenly all the knight laugh laudly

"BRUAKAKAKAKA~"

"AHAHAHAHA~"

"Man sae u really funny."

Sae pout then sayaka interrupt. "Well guys, I think better we got home its almost night."

All the young knight nodded and headed to their each kingdom.

meanwhile at nobuhiro kingdom

"WHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!"

Nobuhiro scream as he wake up from his sleep.

"All the knight already been killed why that dream suddenly come again."

"GUARD!!!!CALL MY PERSONAL ADVISER"

'Something wrong~'

TBC~

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 11:13:51 AM »
ohohoh tomotomo kissed  :lol:

yuko in action!! poor haruna  :shocked

Jurina and Mayu @_@

hahahah at Sae  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 3 part 2" 26-6
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »
Finally SaeYuki is here~!!  :cow:

Ow~ Jurina X Mayu~  XD

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 3 part 2" 26-6
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 11:57:29 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is it....  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Chapter 4 : The ambush
----------------------------------

"errrrrrrrr.......uuurrrghhhhhhh..... where is he...." nobuhiro said as walk around his room

"Your majesty, u call." the adviser finally come

"finally u come, tell me. why that dream come back again??? all the child have been vanished." he shout at the adviser

"your majesty have u check all the territory yet?"

"my soldier said that they have gone to all the region."

the adviser look at the map and notice something "your majesty, have you check this place?"

nobuhiro come approach and see the map "heee??? I dont know that there is a island in that region. guard have u guys gone here?"

"we..we...we.... havent your majesty. there wasnt any island there at the map that we got."

nobuhiro angry and hit that soldier "SILENT!!!!!!"

"your majesty, that is "Calm Land". I'm sure they use a special magic to prevent outsider to come to the island."

"Very well, Now we attack that calm land and kill all the people there. CAPTAIN!!! Prepare your army. We move right now."

meanwhile at the Calm Land

My son~

Its the time~

Wake up~

"Whoaaaaaaarrrrrgghhht~" lord takahashi wake up suddenly and he really sweaty

"whats up dear?" his wife wake up and try to comfort him

"I'm okay dear, I just have another dream."

"that dream again?"

"yeah! and now its different."

Lord takahashi and the other have told their wife about the child and now all they can do is to protect them.

suddenly one of the lord come and call him "TAKAHASHI!! ITS BAD!! NOBUHIRO ALREADY KNOWS AND HE IS APPROACHING HERE!!!"

as hearing that lord takahashi and his wife prepare and gathered with the other lord with his child.

"what the condition?" lord takaHAshi ask

"nobuhiro and his army are already at the entrance of the city." lord akimoto said

"damn?! we dont have any choice go evacuate the children." lord sae said

then the talk to their child

"minami, here take my necklace. this will protect u and here is my sword. u should keep it." lord takahashi said,

"but mom, dad, I dont wanna to leave u." minami said as hug her parent

"u must , coz its already faith." her mom then approach her "and minami, here is my ring. wear it so u remember us."

"I wont forget you mom dad." she cries

it happen also to each young night. they keep the necklace that is a symbol of the kingdom emblem. finally lord takahashi give sayaka a letter

"sayaka, u are the oldest , please take care your sisters and here take this letter. go to the secret harbor and headed to the hypo ocean. once u get there u will meet my brother. give him this letter and he knows what he must do. we believe in you." sayaka wants to cry but hold her tears.

"we love u all my child." all the lords said "we will protect u."

soon the young knight leaving the calm land through the secret path and headed to the secret harbor where there is a boat that already prepared for them. they got into the boat and headed to the hypo ocean.

as the boat move out not far from the island they could hear their citizen scream, thousand of people dead and the most painfull is their kingdom get explode and burn.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ MOOOOOOOOOOM~ DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD~" all the young knight shouting

sayaka try to control her emotion and calm down the other child. deep inside their heart they already make a vow.

"we will come back nobuhiro."

Lord Takahashi POV
-----------------------------

Soon after the child gone we prepare to fight the nobuhiro. we got out and fight the soldier.

"Takahashi, watch out your back." itano warn me

"Wind Of Danceeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ " soon all the soldier around me vanish.

"wohoooooo.... nice skill there takahashi." miyazawa said as doing a head butt to the soldier.

"yooooo, takahashi our wife is already under my magic barrier no one could hurt them. we better hurry confront that nobuhiro." minegishi said to me.

"good now lets meet him."

as we want to approach him we look that there is a lot of dead body and between them there are a child as the same age as our child. looking them suddenly kojima have an idea.

"takahashi, this 7 bodies are same as our child we could make a fake dead body with it."

"good idea kojima. could u use your magic to make it."

"right away brother."

soon kojima use his magic and change the appearance of the dead bodies resemble as our child. as everything set nobuhiro already in front of me.

"where are the child???"

"tsk we wont tell u, u evil."

"then , we must do this in hars way. soldier Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge~"

soon the battle begin.

end of POV

the next morning

"lord nobuhiro, we found 7 child bodies in the secret path in each chamber." the soldier inform

"good now prepare to get back."

nobuhiro the stand there and grin "Finally, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~ "

Somewhere in the ocean
---------------------------------

"mooeee, sayaka. I feel really sick." sae said

"maaaan, I'm really hungry. My baby stomach already growl." miichan hold her stomach

"hold on there guys. we must survive. based on the map we already in the hypo ocean." haruna said as looking at the map.

suddenly not far from there they see a ship, a really biiiig ship.

"yooo guys, there is a ship, we could ask them to help us." jurina said as waving their hand

"jurina, we must be careful its maybe that nobuhiro ship." miichan said as grab jurina hand

"but I guess. its not nobuhiro ship guys." minami said as pointed to the big ship that already approach them

"whooolllllyyyyy shiiiiiiit~ " sae frowned as see how big that the ship

then suddenly they hear a voice

"We already approach that boat capt~"

"Check it!!!"

"Ai..ai.... captain!!!"

they gulp and then see the flag, a black skeleton!!! 0_0

TBC~

douuuu???  :on drink:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 4" 27-6
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 12:01:15 AM »
Nuuuuu the Calm land!!!!

hahahha pirates xD

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 4" 27-6
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:42 AM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

chapter 5 : New Live part 1
------------------------------------

"Capt, there are 7 child on the boat." One of the ship crew said

"Get them all to the ship." The capt order

So then the 7 young knight are brought to meet the captain. The captain look at them one by one and then he come approach to the shortest one among them.

"Takahashi..." He said as look at minami face.

"You know my father sir?" The kid ask

"So u are takahashi child." The captain said as hug the kid

'' I'm your uncle kids. I'm your uncle wisnu. " He said as hugging the kids one by one.

"Well, I thought takahashi said he got a daughter, he didn't said that he also has a son."

All the young knight chuckling and the young takahashi look at them.

"Well, actually I'm a girl uncle."

Capt wisnu then chuckle "ah, I'm sorry, it just that u really look like him."

"Ano, uncle wisnu, uncle takahashi ask me to give u this letter as we meet u."

Sayaka handed the letter and capt wisnu open n read it.

Dear my brother wisnu,

If you read this letter it means that "Calm Land" already attack by the evil nobuhiro.

As I have told you before this 7 kids are the choosen one.

Nobuhiro wants to kill them so please take care them all and hide their identity.

Don't let nobuhiro know that the kids are still alive.

I and the other lords in here will protect them all our might.

We really thank for your help wisnu. Hope we can meet.

From your brother,

Takahashi,

---------------------------------------

After reading the letter capt wisnu give them a briefing. "Well, guys. From now own u will live with me. But before that we must hide your true identity. Coz that nobuhiro might still searching for u."

Capt wisnu then approach the kids one by one.

"Since u are all the girl, now u will disguise as a boy. start from u kid what your name."

"I'm minegishi minami uncle." The chubby girl said

"Ah, okay, your name will be miikun. U really look like your father. He is a nice guy but really love to tease." Capt wisnu said as wink to her.

"And you are..."

"I'm kojima haruna uncle."

"Ah, young kojima, let see... Your name will be kojiro. I think it suit you."

Then the young itano interrupt "what about me uncle? My name is tomo."

"Owgh what a genki kid, and u must be itano's child right? I could see from the archer." Capt wisnu guess and the girl nodded.

"Well, your name will be tomohiko then."

He then look at the quite matsui "and you are..."

"I'm matsui jurina uncle."

"Owgh, matsui child well, u'r name will be jun."

"And you are the oldest, u must me akimoto child right. U are sayaka? Akimoto have told me before." Sayaka nodded and smile to him.

"Well, your name will be saka. and who are you kid? U seem really close to saka?" capt wisnu said as pointed to sae.

"I'm Miyazawa Sae uncle." sae said as bow to capt wisnu

"owgh, miyazawa child, I see. well, kind a difficult to find a name for you but I think Shuu will fit you." capt wisnu said as pointed to the spear that sae brought with her.

"And the last is u minami, u're name will be takamina." He said as pom2 minami head

"Well, from know try to greet with each other using that name okay kid. Now I'll introduce my self and my crew here."

All the ship crew gather and then introduce their self.

"Hi there, my name is alex, I'm the technician in here."

"I'm nalyn, I'm the chef."

"Yooo, I'm Flean and this is sora we both in charge at the weapon here."

"And I'm ceg, I control this ship direction."

They all bow to each other and then capt wisnu introduce him self "and the capt in here is me. I'm wisnu."

They bow to the capt too and then capt wisnu explain about his and the other life.

"Well, kids, we are a pirate. And since u'll be with me u'll train to live like a true pirates. But u must remember we are different."

The young knight confuse and suddenly miichan ask, "what the different."

Capt wisnu smile as said "we are the good one. We take the money from rich ship and then we'll give it to the poor. So could u guys do that?" The capt ask and then the kids said "ai....ai....captain." As salute to the capt.

Capt wisnu just chuckle and then young itano ask "so what our names."

Capt wisnu smile and the grin

"We are...."

"The JhipsTerz..."

TBC~

will working on chappie 6 now...  :on drink: sorry it short  :grin:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:50:04 AM by sorakamiya »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: King of The Ocean "Chapter 5" 27-6
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 12:56:15 AM »
HELL YEAH we are the JhipsTerz!!!!!

yey i'm the chef :hiakhiakhiak:  w8 means i'm only at the kitchen  :shocked  nuuuuuuu   :mon tantrum2:

I like their new names especially Sayaka's (Saka)  XD

BUT I'll w8 for the next chap!!! PIRATES FTW!!

I'm called the Slow turtle btw   :lol:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 02:54:36 AM »
That means I have special ability just like Luffy, eh?! Hey, Nalyn-kame. Prepare the food, we will have a feast to celebrate my niece safety arrival. :D

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 06:23:36 AM »
I come here today and... FIVE NEW UPDATES FROM YOU.
FIVE!!!  XD
Why is everyone so damn fast now  :shocked

Flean

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 07:20:21 AM »
yeay!!!! Pirates!!!  :mon star: "The JhipsTerz" LOL....  :mon lmao:

The story getting interesting....  :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Euphoria - Melting Into Einstein`s Brain