JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ New Fic Backwards Drama (WMatsui) Ch.9 12/09/2017  (Read 79371 times)

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Ch.19 (final) Updated!
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2014, 07:36:43 PM »
Yaaaaay wMatsui are back together again :cathappy:
I'm so glad I followed this story from the beginning till the end ^^ This is fic is so beautiful haha Mayuki are back together again as well aye? And now Rena & Jurina together again as well  :lol:
Can't wait for the epilogue ! Though I can't believe this story is gonna end... Well atleast it's ending as a happy one heheh
しらたき〜

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »
Epilogue pwiiiiiiiiiis

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2014, 10:41:58 PM »
where is the epilogue???????

update pliss!!!

thanks

Offline wmatsuified

• MATSUI RENA OSHI ♥ WMatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky
  • i was just a product of the street youth rage
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2015, 01:35:35 PM »
SKATER GIRL IS LIKE MY FAVORITE FANFIC UNTIL NOW.   :inlove:  :panic:  :cow:
Whenever i listen to Sk8er Boi, i remember this fanfic AND IT GIVES ME SUCH FEELS    :cathappy:  i love how you connected all the songs into a ff. Rena's face and attitude suits avril's voice, wait actually i think their voices has that relevance idk is it just me
AND THE GIRLS BEING IN A BAND OMG I LOVE BANDS AND JURINA AS A PUNK I CANT  :banghead:
and the fanfics connected to katafinally and kiss datte is awesome too. The origin of happiness I LOVE THIS ONE TOO.
So basically i love all your wmatsui fanfics :deco: YOURE SO AWESOME OKAY SORRY IF IM POURING ALL MY FEELS HERE I JUST CANT ESP. WITH SKATER GIRL :shakeit:
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina
AKB48 SNSD | Band freak~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »
WMATSUI!! ♡♡ XD XD

i read it! :D all of your wmatsui fics haha

can't stop fangirling XD

OMG!! help me! >_<

☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ Skater Girl Ch.7 (Wmatsui) 07/1
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2015, 11:02:07 AM »
Skater Girl
Epilogue

A year later

This is a cute story, though I had expected the ending  :inlove:  :inlove: great job author-san  :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2016, 09:38:29 PM »
The Origin of Happiness
Origin Story: Appearances (Jurimayu)

A/N: So some might be wondering why she suddenly came back with an Origin of Happiness story? Well a lot of things happened in my life since I last published a story and I feel like writing is a good way to deal with them. This idea for a season 2 of Origin of Happiness was in my head so I am going with it. So yes I guess what I am saying it there well be a season 2 of this story as well as an Origin Story for Rena and Yuki. I hope they give my readers more insight of this world and more enjoyment as they read. So one interesting thing I want to point out of this point of view from Mayu is that at times her point of view is written really formally and then really informally. I wrote it this way because at this point Mayu is trying really hard to fit in the high society and been drilled her whole life about speaking like a lady. The real Mayu however doesn't talk quite lady-like or formally as her mother would like however. I thought I point that out there.

I sighed for the hundredth time as I listened to a drunk man flirt with me, yet again. I looked for my friends to signal a "save me face", but they were all too busy dancing. Part of me wanted to storm off, but a respectable lady didn't do that. A respectable man would also not get completely hammered in such a formal event. They would at least wait till the after party, but that's beside the point.

"And then I told my dad well why can't we just buy this stupid restaurant, and make them serve mac and cheese?" he drawled on quite loudly.

Charming. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I began to wonder if he was even listening to himself. This guy was the typical douchebag who thought he was entitled to every single thing because he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. I knew that type by heart. After all, I was the same way whether I liked it or not. I was just as entitled, superficial, and fake as all the rest of them. He kept on rambling. I needed to find an excuse to leave. People are already looking. If this got back to my friends I would never live it down. Friends… That's a nice way to put it.

"Excuse me. I going to go to the restroom," I told him in the nicest way possible. If I made a scene I would only draw more attention. Attention I couldn't afford. In the world I lived in it was all about appearances. It was like a game. A game I could not afford to lose.

"May I come with you?" he slurred drunkenly. I was no longer able to hide the pure distaste in my face. Talk about entitlement.

"You may NOT! This is a formal event. Now go away before I call a security guard on you!" I hissed quietly hoping no one would notice our little argument. It was too late, however. People were already staring. Great. This guy, as annoying as he may be, was the son of one of the richest men in Japan. If mother heard about this... Thankfully the guy seemed to back away noticing the attention we had drawn. It seemed he wasn't a complete idiot.

"Of course. Sorry," he said backing away.

I scowled and made my exit. I didn't want to head to the restroom. My friends might go looking for me there when they heard what happened. I wasn't in a mood to see them. To be honest, I loathed parties. I only attended to please my mother, and my very elite social circle. If it were up to me I would much rather stay home reading. But mother would have none of that, so here I was. Mother was somewhere in this party, so I knew I couldn’t stay away for long.

It seemed my mother's newest obsession was finding me a successful eligible bachelor. Hence when she finds out I hid during a party again, while the son of one of the most successful business men in Japan was interested in me she would lose it. As if my family needed more money. Our family's financial status was beyond comparison. The Watanabe family controlled most of Japan's businesses. There was no need to be so desperate about finding someone with a lot money.

Not to mention men never really interested me. Not one bit. While girls were freaking out about hot boy bands, I was reading manga and playing video games. Secretly of course. My mother would have never permitted such unfeminine behavior. I never saw the appeal in men. Sure, I crushed on 2-D boys at times, but when it came down to it I didn't care much for actual men. I had no problems with being single. If only my mother could see that.

I kept looking around for the perfect hiding spot when I saw a door leading to the garden. Perfect. People usually left them open to brag about their gardener's impeccable skills, but no one actually went there. Spoilt rich kids and their parents didn't want to deal with the bugs, and the hot summer air. I, however, loved the outdoors. I would take this to a drunk guy any day.

This garden was beautiful like the rest. Thousands of colored flowers and sparkling lights surrounded a big fountain. It was beautiful, and yet artificial. Plants didn't really grow that way in nature. Plants in nature were free. Not like this. Not contained. Not controlled. Not surrounded by florescent lights. Flowers in nature themselves, although still beautiful, were not quite as vivid. Still, walking around the display was much more interesting than the party. I kept observing the flowers until I noticed footsteps behind me. Frightened, I spun around.

Before me stood a tall girl with long jet black hair in a high updo. Her face was striking. Her eyes were adored with winged eyeliner that made her already prominent eyes stand out more. The rest of her make-up was heavy as well, but in a tasteful way. Her dress was long, and black. Simple, but elegant. She didn't look any different than the rest of them. Just as artificial. Just as perfectly packaged to sell. So well packaged I didn't even need to ask her name.

"Sorry I didn't know there was someone here," the girl apologized with an awkward smile. Odd. It seem there was some realness in her smile. Something I wasn't used to seeing. I didn't show it, but I was intrigued.

"It's okay. I was just leaving," I told her. I wasn't interested in making small talk. As interesting as this girl may seem, I really just wanted to be alone. She grabbed my arm as I started to walk again causing me to frown.

"Okay I lied. I followed you here. I saw that drunk guy that was talking to you earlier follow you, and I followed him because I was worried. Anyways he's waiting for me or you to leave so he can catch you alone," she rambled nervously. I groaned. Great.

"Great. Now I can't leave until he decides he is bored," I mumbled annoyed.

"Hey at least I can keep you company. I am-" I cut her off.

"Matsui Jurina. Yeah I know who you are."

She looked startled. "You're a fan?" she asked causing me to scoff. Seriously was this girl naïve. Everyone in the freakin country knew her name. It was the new money. She hadn't been around this world enough to be tainted by it like the rest of us. It made it all the more interesting to mess with her.

"You are in every fashion magazine I read. Of course I know who you are," I said with an eye roll. Jurina looked embarrassed.

"God I didn't… I must sound like a conceited person," she groaned smacking herself in the face. I laughed at this. Really laughed. Not laughed in a polite way because it was required.

"You sound naïve and awkward that's for sure," I told her wiping very real tears after my laughing fit. I thought for sure she would be insulted, but instead she smiled. God her smile was something else. The more I looked at it the more drawn I felt to her.

"I guess I do, huh? I don't usually come to these things. My manager insisted it be good for my image," Jurina admitted scratching her head.

"Never underestimate the power of a party," I said quoting my mother. Jurina looked appalled. I grinned. Another person who dislikes parties as much as me. I could like this girl.

"At least that's what my mother always says. I have yet to find that power," I explained with a small smile. Jurina laughed.

"Your mother and my manager would get along," Jurina said.

"You better not be thinking of introducing them," I joked.

Jurina laughed, and I joined her once more. Slowly the laugher faded, and we were enveloped in silence. It was a comforting silence, however. Especially after the long party. Jurina seemed like the type to never shut her mouth, but thankfully she was proving to be otherwise. In the world I live in you find out how many unnecessary worthless words people say to fill the silence. As if silence is some impending doom we must prevent. But the thing is there is nothing wrong with silence. Words, on the other hand, were much more terrifying.

"It's beautiful," Jurina said. I looked at her. Really looked at her. I could tell she was completely in awe with the grand display. Like a child looking at the decorations in Christmas time. And like Christmas decorations it's wonder soon to be outgrown and shattered.

"It's not."

I am not sure why I decided to be honest instead of agreeing with her as it was expected of me. But for some odd reason I felt the need to be honest with her. Maybe it was the fact that she had been honest with me throughout our entire exchange. I just couldn't bring myself to break that. She looked at me shocked by my response. I could tell what she was thinking by the look of her face. It's what many normal people think really. That how could rich people not be amazed by all the beautiful things around them that others could only dream of having?

"It's not real. None of it is. It's merely artificial. The plants here follow the trends as the people around here do. The more stunning the appearance the better. There is nothing beautiful about it if you really look inside. It's just cheap," I explained.

I saw her take a step closer to me. Up close it was impossible to miss her beauty. Sure, I saw how stunning she was since the moment I saw her. But now I could also see the sincerity in her earnest eyes. She wasn't just listening to be to be polite like the others. She was genuinely listening. What I wanted from her I could not decipher for the life of me, but I wanted her to get closer. Maybe if she was closer some of her realness with rub off to me, the glass doll. Perfect in the outside, but fragile and weak in the inside.

"Not everyone here is like that," Jurina whispered taking one step closer. I sucked in a breath. Oh god she was so close. Too close.

"Yes, they are. Heck even I am like that," I affirmed taking a step back.

"I am not like that," Jurina insisted stepping forward stubbornly. I gave her a sad smile.

"No, you're not. But you will be," I answered holding my ground.

Jurina gave me soft smile, and before I knew it she was kissing me. My eyes grew wide in shock. My arms fell to my sides awkwardly. I was not expecting this from our heated debate. And god I did not expect to enjoy it this much. Her lips were soft, yet firm. Her mouth warm and sweet. One arm was around my waist while her other hand laid on my check. I felt like I was melting onto her.

In spite all this, I didn't response. I was merely frozen my fast heartbeat the only evidence of my enjoyment. Suddenly my lack of interest in men made sense. It was as she had pulled a mask off my eyes and the world was clearer. I was stunned. How could I have not seen this before? She pulled away licking her lips. Part me wanted to grab her for round two, but rational thought won over desire.

"Just because something looks artificial doesn't mean it's not real. Those flowers are still living flowers," Jurina whispered softly.

"I have no interest in participating in this conversation any longer," I deadpanned. I escaped her embrace and started to walk away. She instantly stopped me.

"Wait don't go," she pleaded. I turned around, and my eyes soften. She looked distraught by the thought of my rejection. But if only it was. I knew that kiss would haunt me for the rest of my days. Part of me wishes it wouldn't have happened, and that I stayed ignorant about my sexual preferences. Most of me wants it to happen again.

"This can't happen. Do you understand that? I have a reputation. You have a reputation. My family expects things of me. Your fame requires things from you. You may not understand it fully now, but I do," I told her desperately. Jurina looked relived by my explanation.

"So you enjoyed it?" She asked. I tried my best to avoid her glance only to find myself trapped in her sultry eyes. I felt my face grow hot.

"That's not the point," I said weakly.

She kissed me again. This time I couldn't stay still. My lips moved against my will. My hands found themselves against her neck. Her hands were on my waist. I think if they hadn't been there I would have fallen. It was heaven. My entire body felt like it was shocked to life. Jurina's tongue was suddenly making its way past my parted lips. I felt my desire for her increase. She was addictive and I couldn't get enough. We kissed until we were out of breath. I knew I wouldn't be able to deny her anymore. It was much too tempting. I think she noticed my conflicted look because she grabbed my hands and said,

"Just because we act artificial doesn't make us any less real."

After insisting several times, we returned to the party. Our arms aren't linked, but our minds were. My mind was made up. This was a dangerous game I got myself into, but god I wanted to play. I looked at her nervously.

"So friends." I clarified. Jurina giggled.

"Special best friends." she corrected. I grinned and smacked her arm playfully.

"Haha, very funny," I said trying to sound annoyed, but not really being able too. I was way too giddy to get annoyed no matter what Jurina said. At least until I saw my mother making beeline towards me. Looking completely annoyed. I gulped. I tugged Jurina's sleeve.

"See that woman with the forced smile over there? That's my mother," I told Jurina. Jurina turned. I could tell she was holding back laugher. I sighed.

"Just say it."

"I hope you don’t get offended, but that smile makes her look constipated," Jurina said releasing a giggle. If my mother wasn't looking I would have smacked her yet again. Even though I had to agree with her statement.

"Seriously, Jurina. Behave," I insisted. Jurina smiled playfully.

"Yes mother," she answered much to my annoyance. Finally, my mother arrived granting us with her presence. This should be good. I always found it amusing how my mom became a completely different people in public. The perfect actress. However I was her daughter. I could tell when she was angry even when she acted politely. This was one of those times.

"Why there you are Mayu! I been looking all over for you. Suzuki's son has been asking everywhere for you! He was upset to leave without a proper goodbye," my mother said sounding horrified. Oh I am sure he wanted to give me a proper goodbye. I turned at Jurina. I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"I apologize, Ms. Watanabe. That would be my fault. I bumped into you daughter in the restroom, and couldn't help, but admire her wonderful gown. Then we got talking, and I am afraid I might have stolen too much of her time. I am Jurina by the way. Matsui Jurina," Jurina said extending her hand.

I tried my best not to look baffled. Jurina was good. I'll give her that. I didn't think she'll pull it off after her awkwardness earlier. Then again this was a top model we were talking about. My mother looked at Jurina then at me, and smiled. She was pleased by my new acquaintance. Yes, I befriended many rich friends, but not someone as famous as Jurina even if it was new fame. This would put the Watanabes in the spotlight. Better than any eligible bachelor.

"Goodness. I didn't notice you there. It's no problem at all. I am Risa Watanabe. It's a pleasure to meet you," my mother said shaking her hand. It was so like my mother to pretend she didn't know exactly who Jurina was. They engaged in small talk for a few minutes until my mother was finally satisfied, and left. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Your mother is…" Jurina's voice trailed off. I nodded.

"Imagine living with her," I said with a shudder. Jurina laughed.

"What on earth did you do in your past life?" Jurina questioned.

"Believe me I would like someone to tell me," I answered. She laughed, and I quickly joined her. To others we seemed like two party guest laughing at silly small talk. To others we were simply going to be the closest of friends. Let the game of appearances begin. 

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Presequel Up ~
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2016, 04:18:27 AM »
Yeeay i'm happy you're back
 :welcome

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2016, 04:48:58 AM »
Thank you  :)

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2016, 07:18:04 AM »
I'm glad you back author san, I love your story :twothumbs

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »
I love it. I love this pairing better when I read your fanfic. I love their characters here
As expected from you :bow:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2016, 04:41:05 AM »
I guess I've read it once in your blog (sorry for being a silebt reader tho)
But I forgot the storyline.
And you said it was a presequel, so....
Guess it can't be helped, JuriMayu is cute...
I'll read and wait for it!
Thanks for coming back :lol:

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Announcement please read
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2016, 11:14:10 PM »
So I kind of reached a dilemma here. Since I didn't know I was writing the presequals for Origin of Happiness until it kind of happened I finished chapter 1 of the fic first before the YukiRena presequal. Now although the presequal won't be important for the first chapter it's be important for the next chapter and even a small plot detail you some of you guys noticed in the first season.

My question to you guys is should I publish Chapter one first or should I wait till I finish the presequal and then post it. What do u all think?

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Announcement please read
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2016, 02:34:35 AM »
i'm fine either way tho :D

if you said you'll finish it first ,i'll be waiting patiently :D

ganbatte kawaii-san~ :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ Backwards Drama (Wmatsui) Ch. 1 updates
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2016, 11:09:05 PM »
Backwards Drama (Wmatsui)

Ch. 1 Also known as the day I got hit on by the transfer student

A/N: In celebration of Jurina's B-day. I written more chapters so I updating more of them today. I hope you enjoy. I been working on this and Origin of Happiness at the same time so don't worry. They will be updates for Origin of Hapiness. Warning: Abuse of all cliches possible.

I didn’t know I was gay. Sure I crushed on a few female idols and thought girls were cute, but I didn’t think much of it. I was pretty much a normal girl. An honor roll student with childhood friend turned boyfriend.

President of the drama club. In other words, I was just your average over accomplished Joe, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. My life was perfect and drama was just something of fiction.

“Are you ready to go?” My boyfriend, Daichi, asked.

I smiled and nodded. Daichi and I had been friends for years. Always together. Never apart. When he asked me out a couple of months ago it only seemed logical to say yes. We were perfect together. He was sweet. He opened doors for me and walked me home.

Pretty much everything a girl could wish for. Everything. Except we never kissed. Somehow I always seem to avoid it. It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just I don’t know. Before I know it I move out of the way. Instinct I suppose. He never says anything about it though. Maybe he understands that I am just shy. Either ways other than that we are the perfect couple.

The air was crisp. It was almost spring. The sakura trees were booming. The sun was out, but it was fresh out. It was a perfect day. Nothing could ruin today. I began humming. Daichi looked at me with curiosity. 

“You’re in a good mood today,” he observed. I grinned.

“Yeah not sure why, but I have a feeling something good is going to happen today,” I answered honestly.

Which was true. I did feel something good was going to happen. I am just not sure what. I just felt it. Maybe it was fate in the works. Either way my whole being was filled with anticipation. He chuckled.

“You could be pretty strange sometimes, Rena,” he told me.

I didn’t think much of it. He said that pretty often. It was true after all. I can be strange at times. My head is always caught in some daydream. I live in books and manga. I don’t mind though. I think that’s what makes me a pretty good actress. Strange is good. Everyone is a little bit strange in their own way. At least that’s what I thought.

Our class was 3-A in a school across the street. We lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone since birth. Daichi and I had been in the same class since we were in grade school. Then again there were only two classes for each grade. It was to be expected.

We were silent for the rest of the trip. I wasn’t one to talk much. Daichi was usually the loud one, but he was being oddly quiet. Gloomy even. It was odd. It was odd that I was in a great mood while he seemed to be moody. I didn’t dwell on it. It seemed unimportant. We arrived to find a commotion in the classroom. Everyone was chattering and gossiping quite loudly. Of course gossip isn’t unusual in a high school, but this was way more than the ordinary. We exchanged a look.

“Hey Rena-chan guess what? We are getting a transfer student,” Furukawa Airi told me as soon as I sat down.

Furukawa Airi. She didn’t have many friends. She used to. Until people discovered she was dating a girl from the next school over. Gay. Not everyone in our class liked that. She was bullied nonstop. I was one of the few people that talked to her. Mainly because we were both in the drama club, but mostly because I didn’t really care. It didn’t last long anyways.

People soon got bored of it. But even then no one wanted to have a friend that might have a crush on them. So no one talked to her. Which was silly because if you actually talked to Airi you would realize she was in a happy relationship with a girl she refers to as Churi who loved birds. She talked about her nonstop.

I listened patiently knowing she had no one else to talk to. We talked about manga and drama too. Overall she was a nice girl. Probably the only friend I had other than Daichi. We had a lot in common. Probably more than I knew.

“A transfer student at this time a year? That’s rare,” I noted with interest.

Not only was the time of year rare, but getting a transfer student itself was rare. No one ever transferred to the school that was in the middle of nowhere. Most people transfer to bigger cities when their parents get better jobs or something. No

wonder the class was so hyped up. It was the most interesting thing that had happened since people found out Airi was gay.

“I wonder if it’s a girl or a guy.” Daichi asked looking at me.

He avoided looking at Airi’s direction. He didn’t say it outright, but I knew the topic of homosexuality made him uncomfortable. I knew he was raised to believe it was wrong. He just didn’t want to be a jerk about it. I knew it bothered him that I talked to Airi, but I didn’t care.

She was my friend, and she was nice. Everyone could have their own opinions. I had mine. He had his. We didn’t have to agree. I simply wasn’t going to lose a friend because it made him uncomfortable. Airi noticed this because she took her seat without any comment. I felt guilty, but there was nothing I could do. I couldn’t force him to be polite. I sighed.

“Who knows?” I commented with light annoyance in my voice pulling out my books.

He looked like he was going to say something when our teacher finally walked in. Students instantly rushed to their seats. You could feel the anticipation in the air. Everyone was at the edge of their seats. Shinoda-sensei chuckled.

“I see the rumor mill has been at work this morning. Yes its true you have a transfer student. Please give her a warm welcome,” Shinoda-sensei announced in an amused tone.

A girl with short jet black hair walked in. She had a slim, but athletic build. The unflattering uniform somehow suited her figure. It looked better on her than most of the girls in the classroom. She had beautiful skin that was neither too pale or tan. Just the right glow. The most impressive thing about her though were her eyes. They were normal brown eyes, but they had this intensity to them I couldn’t quite describe. The simply lured you into her. This girl. She had some sort of presence.

“Hello, I am Matsui Jurina. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

I felt my heart stop for a moment although I couldn’t figure out why. Instantly everyone started whispering. It seemed the transfer student had gone beyond everyone’s expectations. I, on the other hand, was silent. My heart had decided to finally start again only this time it seems to have started in hyper speed. What in the world was this?

“Enough with the whispering. You may sit behind Matsui-san. Matsui-san please raise up your hand,” Ms. Shinoda ordered.

I shakily raised up my hand. Our eyes met for a split second. I stopped breathing. I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t. She had me trapped. Was she some kind of sorceress? Why couldn’t I look away? I felt my cheeks grow warm.

“Matsui-san? Your seat.” Shinoda-sensei repeated breaking the girl away from her trance. Jurina blinked breaking our eye contact. Then she turned bright red.

“S-Sorry!” she managed and rushed to her seat.

There were giggles. I felt Daichi eyes on me. I didn’t blame him. That was pretty odd. I felt a little out of it. What the hell was that exchange about? If you could call that an exchange that is. I would have dwelled on it for a little longer had Shinoda-sensei not started the lesson. Thankfully she did.

Everyone ate lunch in the classroom. Our school was too small. There wasn’t enough room for everyone in the cafeteria. You could eat outside, but most people opted to eat indoors. Daichi and I usually ate lunch together. We really didn’t talk to others all that much sticking to each other for company.

I usually didn’t mind, but today for some reason I felt annoyed. I wanted to talk to Airi. But Airi ate lunch in the drama room. I would feel bad leaving Daichi alone. As expected Jurina was surrounded by people the moment class was dismissed for lunch. I watched her gracefully answer any question thrown her way. She didn’t even look the least bit annoyed.

It seemed to me she was a people person. She was chatting away as if she been here all her life. Thankfully she packed a homemade lunch because the line in the cafeteria was horrible. I wondered if she made her lunch herself. It was pretty cute. She didn’t seem like the type though. I wanted to ask her.

“What’s up with you today?” Daichi demanded.

I turned to look at him acknowledging him for the first time since lunch started.

“I-I am fine. Why do you ask?” I answered cursing myself for stuttering. He looked at me oddly.

“I been trying to get your attention for the last two minutes. And You were staring at her,” He replied exasperated. I furrowed my eyebrows. I hadn’t heard him say anything. Then there was the other thing he said.

“I am sorry?” I asked confused by his words.

“The new girl. You been staring at her since lunch started. What gives?” he clarified.

I instantly turned bright red. Staring… But I… Oh no I was staring. Oh god I didn’t even realize it. I instantly felt embarrassed. I hope she didn’t notice. I laughed nervously.

“I didn’t even realize. I guess I was just curious to see what the fuss was about,” I lied. That wasn’t entirely true. I wasn’t interested in the fuss. I was interested in her. Still he seemed to relax.

“I know. Poor girl. She going to be the topic of the day for at least a week,” He told me. I looked at her again. She was smiling. A warm smile. For some irrational reason I wanted to see that smile directed towards me.

“For some reason I don’t think she’ll mind,” I answered absentmindedly.

He didn’t say anything else after that. We ate in silence. It was a little tense for some reason. There was something unsaid in the air. Usually Daichi says all sorts of lame jokes which I proceed to laugh at even though they aren’t very funny. He was quiet today though.

I was about to ask if something was bothering him when someone said, You’re Matsui Rena-san right? I hear you are president of the drama club.”

I looked up to find myself face to face with the transfer student. She was even prettier up close. I felt myself get nervous for some odd reason. I nodded.

“Y-Yeah that would be me,” I managed to say. She chuckled. Did I say something weird?

“I am Matsui Jurina, but I bet you already knew that. I was hoping I could join even though it’s a little late in the year. I was in the drama club in my old school,” Jurina told me. I found myself grinning at her in spite my sudden case of nerves.

“Of course. We be happy to have someone with experience. We meet after school Tuesdays and Thursdays. You’re welcome to come today if you are not too tired,” I told her knowing that today was a Tuesday. She brighten up.

“Yeah of course I’ll be there. What room?” She asked.

“It’s in the drama room. You probably don’t know where that is. Do you want me to show you right now?” I asked her. She quickly nodded.

“That would be great I tend to get lost easily,” Jurina admitted.

“Okay let’s go. I’ll be back in a bit Daichi,” I told Daichi.

He nodded in agreement, but looked irritated. I sighed. Well I couldn’t be with him all the time right? Plus I was getting a chance to talk to Jurina. I didn’t want to waste it.

“Hey can I call you Rena-chan? You can use my first name too,” Jurina added. I blushed. Probably due to embarrassment. Not many people called me by my first name. Still I nodded.

“Sure. So where are you from?” I asked politely as I walked her to the drama room.

“Ah the question everyone wants to know. I am from Tokyo. My mom grew up here though. We moved back after she divorced my dad. She wanted a change of pace,” Jurina answered.

“Sorry I am sure everyone has been bugging you with that all day,” I replied. Jurina shook her head.

“Don’t feel bad. Besides you are the one person I was interested in telling,” Jurina revealed. Wait huh? I gave her a confused look. Jurina grinned at this and took a step closer.

“I wanted to talk to you. I think you’re pretty cute. I am a little interested in you,” she admitted causing my face to turn bright red. Was she… Flirting with me?!?!

“I-I have a boyfriend.” I stammered looking at the ground.

I was a little shocked by her straightforwardness, but people from big cities were always more open with that sort of thing right? At least that’s what Airi said. Still I never dreamed Jurina would be into girls. Especially me! Jurina looked surprised.

“Oh I am sorry. That was rash of me. I didn’t know. Was it that guy from earlier?” Jurina asked calmly. I gaped. She didn’t even seem the least bit embarrassed. A little disappointed, but that was all.

“I-It’s fine and yeah he’s my boyfriend,” I answered fidgeting with my hands.

“Boo… Maybe it’s crazy of me, but I thought I felt something between us earlier. When I first saw you. I thought maybe you felt it too. I guess acted impulsively. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable,” Jurina explained biting her lip.

I wanted to say I felt it too, but I didn’t because I have a feeling what she felt and what I felt were different. The feeling had to be different right?

“I am sorry! I know I was staring. I don’t know what came over me. It was careless,” I rambled not sure why I was apologizing. The situation was just awkward. At this Jurina smiled.

“It’s okay. Let’s start over if you don’t mind,” Jurina said. She extended her hand. I just stared at it. She giggled.

“Friends?” She asked with hopeful eyes. I instantly shook it.

“Friends.”

Somehow that didn’t sound right to my ears
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:16:14 PM by kawaiiidolworld »

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ New Fic Backwards Drama (Wmatsui) Ch.1 update
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2016, 01:03:45 AM »
Backwards Drama (Wmatsui)

Ch.2 Also known as the day that just got more stressful

When I told Airi what had happened she laughed. Hard. Like wipe tears off my eyes hard. I was beyond annoyed. I didn’t find any humor in my situation.

“Airi! It’s not funny. I made her feel bad,” I snapped.

She laughed a bit more before she finally said, “Don’t worry too much about it. From what you are telling me she took it pretty well. It’s not like you led her on, but damn I like that girl. She has guts.”

With that I had to agree. I don’t think I would be able to confess or flirt with someone so easily. Especially someone of the same sex. Still I was uneasy.

“Yeah, but still you ought to talk to her. She can’t be doing that around here like she did back home. I wanted to say something, but it felt inappropriate considering the situation,” I told her.

Airi’s face fell. We didn’t talk about the bullying she had to deal with due to her sexuality. About how none of the girls talked to her. It was a forbidden topic. I felt bad for bringing it up. But I also knew that the way Jurina was acting would cause her unnecessary problems. I didn’t want that.

‘Sorry Airi I didn’t mean to…”

Airi cut me off, “You’re right. I will. It’s okay. I know you mean well Rena.”

I smiled and with that we began our usual conversation about manga. We were at the drama room waiting for everyone to show up. We were having an important meeting today. Airi and I were usually the first to arrive since I was the president and she was the vice president. We took our duties very seriously. Both of us were equally passionate about drama in our own ways. I was the actress. Airi was the writer. Together the two of us were a force to be reckon with.

“Is this the drama room?” a familiar voice asked. I smiled. So she came.

“Over here Jurina!” I called out.

Jurina saw me and smiled. I felt my stomach do weird flip flops. I shook it off though. I was being weird today. So weird. Especially near this girl called Matsui Jurina.

“Hey Rena-chan! I got the right room,” Jurina said happily walking towards us. Airi scanned Jurina up and down. She grinned for some reason.

“So this is the rumored transfer student Rena-chan was telling me about. I am Furukawa Airi by the way. You can call me Airi,” Airi introduced.

“Nothing bad I hope,” Jurina replied looking a little nervous.

“Nah she is just freaking out because apparently she rejected your hand in marriage. Which by the way Rena-chan was a bad move very bad move,” Airi teased. I wanted the earth to bury me right then and there.

“Airi!” I hissed. Jurina laughed. Thankfully she didn’t take that comment the wrong way.

“I am so sorry. She is weird and isn’t used to normal social interactions,” I apologized.

“Hey! I am not weird! Plus I get plenty of social interaction with my beloved Churi,” Airi countered.

“Oh shut up. Your girlfriend is obsessed with birds,” I stated resting my point.

“That is her charm point!” Airi argued.

Jurina burst out laughing. Hard. Then the three of us were laughing. Soon after that other people started filing in. It was time to start the meeting. I got up and cleared my throat.

“As you all know we are nearing the annual spring festival. Today I would like us to choose a play to perform. Last week I gave you scrips of potential plays. I would like everyone to cast a vote,” I explained.

Airi looked hopeful. She had written one of the scrips. I was a little worried. Her script was by far the best submitted, but I worried the girls wouldn’t vote for her due to prejudice. I knew this script meant the world to her.

She been waiting all year to get a chance to show off her writing skills. The play was about a princess falling in love with the enemy price. It was just the right about of cliché with some uniqueness added to the mix. It was tragic in the best of ways. I was looking forward to playing the princess. The way her character was written was lovely. I wanted to bring her to life. I placed a box in the middle of the room. Airi handed out papers to cast a vote. She was trying not to seem eager, but I know she was. I was too.

I don’t think I could stomach that horrible musical one of the girls wrote. The other one wasn’t any better. It was about a clumsy detective. Creative idea. Horrible script. I watched as girls began placing their votes one by one. Finally the last girl placed her vote. I stood up.

“I am going to count them now,” I announced. I began reading the papers one by one. The club treasurer helped me tally the votes. By the end of it there was only one clear winner.

“The winner is There is No Love in War,” I declared. Airi couldn’t keep a grin off her face. One person wasn’t too happy with the result.

“But there aren’t any boys in the drama club to play a prince. Shouldn’t we do another play?” a girl demanded.

She was the one who wrote the musical. I shuddered at the thought. But her ploy worked. Soon there was whispers and concerns being raised among everyone. Airi’s grin quickly fell. I had to do something.

“I’ll play the prince,” Jurina said from the very back of the room. Everyone turned to look at her surprised.

“Well in my old school was an all-girls school. We always had girls play boy parts. I’ve played a prince before. I think I can handle it,” Jurina explained noting the shock looks she was receiving.

“Airi are you okay with that?” I asked knowing full well what her response would be.

“Of course she is,” the girl snarled before storming off. Everyone watched as she slammed the door, but I knew everyone was thinking what I was thinking. Just not the musical.

“Is there any other objections?” I asked.

There was none.

“Thank goodness. For a second there I thought we were going to have to do the musical,” I exclaimed as we walked out of the theater room.

“Tell me about it. Seriously thanks Jurina,” Airi thanked earnestly.

“It’s no big deal. I would have auctioned for the part anyways. This just saved me the trouble. I do want a copy of the script though,” Jurina answered. Airi nodded.

“I’ll give you one tomorrow,” Airi promised.

The drama meeting had ended with no further outbursts. Other than that girl everyone was excited for the upcoming play. Airi was beyond happy to have her script being bought to life. Jurina was happy to be in it after just transferring. I was happy for both of them.

Thursday was the auditions for the rest of the characters. I am determined to play the princess. Now all that was left to do was go home and take a long warm bath. Today had been a hectic day.

“Guys I am going to go ahead. Churi is waiting for me to meet me in the park. See ya,” Airi said rushing out of there leaving me and Jurina alone.

Alone. The word echoed in my mind. I am not sure why. I mean it wasn’t a big deal. It’s not like anything was going to happen. Jurina had understood we could only be friends. Why was my mind making a big deal out of it?

“So what part do you want to get for the play?” Jurina asked as we walked.
“The princess. Everyone is going to want that part, but I really want to play it,” I answered.

“Princess, huh? It suits you somehow. Plus we could practice together,” Jurina stated. I blushed at the comment.

“Nah it doesn’t suit me,” I said shyly looking at the ground. She grinned.

“It does it does. Trust me on this one,” Jurina insisted.

“If you say so…” I mumbled. Jurina giggled.

“Say do you mind walking me home? My mom dropped me off this morning, but I don’t remember how to get home,” Jurina explained.

“Sure give me the address,” I replied.

Jurina went through her bag until she finally found a piece of paper. She handed it to me. I read it. My eyes widen.

“That’s next to where I live!” I exclaimed. I was pretty surprised. I noticed someone had moved in, but I had never seen Jurina before. Then again I was always in another world. She gave me a grateful smile.

“Seriously? It’s weird that I’ve never seen you before then. Still thanks. I am sorry to bother you so much. It’s just I’ve always had a habit of getting lost. Even in Tokyo my friends went everywhere with me to prevent this,” Jurina told me with an awkward smile. I laughed.

“That’s kind of cute,” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Normally I wouldn’t be so self-conscious about a comment like that, but ever since Jurina’s confession I been careful with my actions. At least I think I have. Thankfully she didn’t seem to think much of it.

“Really? I always thought it was annoying,” Jurina admitted.

We continued talking about her old life. Apparently Tokyo was very different from here. It seemed pretty obvious, but hearing it from someone who came from Tokyo made it more real. When we got to the school gates I was surprised to find Daichi waiting for me. He didn’t usually wait for me after drama practice.

“Isn’t that your boyfriend?” Jurina asked. Her tone was cold. I couldn’t fathom why though. I nodded.

“Yeah I am not sure why he is here though. Hey Daichi!” I waved making my way to him. He turned and smiled. Then he frowned. I furrowed my eyebrows. That was a weird reaction.

“Rena! I was waiting for you,” Daichi said putting his arm around me.
He usually did that, but for some reason today it felt all wrong. I pulled away ignoring the hurt look in his face.

“I don’t understand. You don’t stay after school today,” I told him. He looked annoyed.

“I just wanted to give you a surprise. Is that a problem?” he demanded. I sighed in defeat. He was getting mad.

“No it’s not. It’s just I made plans to walk Jurina home since she is new. Jurina this is Daichi. Daichi this is Jurina,” I said pulling Jurina forward.

Jurina inspected him and rolled her eyes. Daichi seemed to notice this cause he was frowning. I swallowed. Oh no. I knew that look. That was the look Daichi made when he didn’t like someone. Most people would look away, but Jurina was staring him straight-on not intimated in the slightest.

“Hey nice to meet you,” Jurina said coolly.

“Yeah likewise,” Daichi replied being his usual polite self in spite his annoyance.

The atmosphere in the air was so thick I could almost choke on it. Imagine if Daichi knew about Jurina’s confession. I shuddered.

“So yeah I am sorry. I promised to walk her home. I know you were waiting, but can we get a rain check please?” I pleaded.

Please. There was a meaning behind that. It meant please do not start a fight in front of someone we barely know. Thankfully he understood it.

“Okay yeah. See you tomorrow,” he said before taking off. I released a breath I didn’t know I was holding. He’ll get over it though. He always does.

“He was mad wasn’t he?” Jurina commented. She looked worried. Probably feeling bad that she might have caused an argument.

“It’s alright. He’ll get over it. Besides he can’t get mad if he didn’t tell me anything,” I reassured her.

Well at least that’s what I thought.

I got home to several angry texts from Daichi. So much for it being a good day. I threw my phone across the bed. I wasn’t going to answer. I had enough of drama for one day.

Between the whole staring between me and Jurina, her confession, and the drama club issue I had enough. Fighting with Daichi over text would be the cherry on top. My phone buzz again. I groaned. I swear to god if it’s Daichi again… It wasn’t Daichi though. It was Jurina.

Jurina: Look out your window.

What in the world? I looked out the window only to find Jurina waving at me. Her window was across mine.

“I wasn’t sure, but I am glad I asked,” Jurina called from her window.

The houses here were build close to each other, so there was no need for shouting. We could talk normally and still hear each other. I had to agree with her. This was pretty cool. I grinned.

“This is awesome!” I declared happily forgetting all about my relationship troubles. Jurina chuckled.

“If I climb the tree across I could even go to you room,” Jurina mused. My eyes widen.
Technically it was true, but…

“Don’t you dare try! You could fall,” I exclaimed in panic. Jurina laughed.
“I bet you I wouldn’t. But I won’t try it since you look like you are about to have a heart attack,” Jurina replied.

“Thank you,” I answered.

My phone buzzed again. I sighed. I checked it and sure enough Daichi. He was probably angry that I haven’t answered my phone. He was freaking out over nothing. I didn’t wanna hear it.

“Boyfriend troubles?” Jurina questioned. I looked up surprised.

“Can you tell that easily?” I answered.

“It’s not hard to tell,” Jurina replied.

“He’s angry and blowing up my phone. And I just don’t feel like dealing with it. It’s been a long day. Wanna talk about something else?” I suggested.

So then Jurina started telling me all about her two puppies. For the first time in that whole day I felt light.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:14:26 AM by kawaiiidolworld »

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
This story is amazing :mon thumb:
I can't wait for Jurina to steal Rena from Daichi :ding:
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work :byebye:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I really likem about rena being no lesbian and how we gonna discover... I think is refreshing.. yeah it has cliche but the plost was fine for me.. I just hope to now more about all the character.. keep going!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
I am glad you guys like it. I am posting two more chapters today so look forward for more.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You