JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 90962 times)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
[imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3
« on: August 22, 2013, 07:06:29 PM »
Directory:

The Proposal [MaYuki] One Shot
The Proposal-extended [MaYuki] One Shot
Payuyu Waffles [Payuyu] One Shot
Smile For Me [AtsuYuu] One Shot
Confessions of an Idol [MaYuki] One Shot
All Night Mayuki [MaYuki] One Shot
Barriers [YukoRena] One Shot
Atsumina's Asian Getaway[Atsumina+others] Short Story-Part 1
Atsumina's Asian Getaway [AKB] Short Story-Part 2
Wrong Answer [MaYuki] Short Story -Part 1  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4  Part 5  Part 6
Wrong Answer(2) [MaYuki] Part 1 
Part 2
Part 3 
Part 4 
Part 5 
Part 6 
Part 7 
Part 8 
Part 9 
Part 10
Part 10.5
Part 10.5.2
Part 11
Part 12
Part 12.5
Part 12.5.2
Part 13

MATCHMAKER [MaYuki OS]
U&I [AtsuMina Drabble]
LOVE GAME Part 1 [MaYuki SS]  Part 1.5  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4  Part 5  Part 6- END
Love Game S2-Prologue  Part 1 Part 2  Part 3  Part 4 Part 5
Last Page
Choices 0.5 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N I'll be posting other OS's here hopefully getting something not trashy after scratching my poor brain.

Warning: this is lame

I blame the poor alpaca.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Proposal

I’m Kashiwagi Yuki.I’ve been blabbering for hours already to my colleagues, I’m a writer. Just a normal girl with big dreams. Still can’t believe this day has finally come. The moment of truth for a girl like me who’s already at my twenties. Probably all of girls at this time might be wondering how their life would be, or what career one like me should get into, or maybe somehow finding the perfect man, a man whom you’ll spend the rest of your life with. For me, I guess I found him, On Watanabe Mayu’s persona. That guy who made me fall over a million times. The way he acts, the way he smiles at me, even just by plastering on his face his blank expression, I just find them all perfect. No, perfect doesn’t even compensate how I’m feeling.

The proposal.

I got into our agreed place and time. As always, He’s late, or maybe he’s doing it in purpose. “I wonder if this how girls usually feel at times like this” I knew there’s no turning back. I want him in my life. I’m ready to share it with him, no matter what. I’d want to spend every second, minute my entire life with him.

Every second passing I can’t help but to worry where might he be. “baka Mayu, where are you?” an hour has passed he’s still nowhere to be found. But I won’t waver because I’m certain I want him. I won’t falter, I have faith in him.

And there’s my man. Outside the glass window. Staring at me. Panting. My heart starts to beat faster and faster, faster than ever. He went closer where I am, “Yuki~” I’m lost. I’m starting to wonder what goes on his mind. And there he is, showing off his blank expression. I think my heart skipped a beat.

“I wanted to give you this~” he gave me a dictionary. “dictionary?” staring at the book on my hands, I can’t help but shed a tear out of shame or I don’t know. I guess, Disappointment. I was expecting. I was wrong. I felt bad.

“Didn’t you like my present? I was thinking……”

“No! No! No!” I like it”

I lied.

I don’t.

Days passed. I still wonder how did I ever come on that proposition that maybe, someday, He’ll propose. “Do you even see me like that?”  I didn’t message him. Maybe I still feel bad. Things got worse. I didn’t know where my faith has gone. I was hurt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 years has passed, I moved abroad. I’m now a full-time writer. Every day is a normal one. Still single. I wanted to have plans, Plan that is more certain. I can’t help but to still think of the man, who’ve hurt me. I guess it’s my ego. I felt bad for him.

That book.

I stared at that book. The book which started my new life, without him and ended my life with him. I’m such an idiot blaming it all at that book. I just chuckled at my own thinking. I held it, it’s still wrapped beautifully. I can’t help but feel bad. I didn’t even appreciate the thought. I gently pulled the ribbon. It was my favourite color. I blushed. “Mayu~”

“I still love you~”

LOVE? I don’t even know what the meaning of love is. Such a writer who doesn’t even know the meaning of love anymore. I’m hopeless.

“Let’s consult the dictionary then” I chuckled.

I gently turned page by page… “A…B……E…..H….J….”

“La…”

“Le…”

“Li…”

“Lo..
…..ve…”

Something fell. I was shocked. I felt bad. I felt like crying. “Mayu~” I didn’t know what to feel. My mind was blank. I held my knees. I was shaking. Tears started to flow on my cheeks staring at…

A diamond ring shining on its own.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:26:35 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Proposal (Mayuki OS)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 07:47:36 PM »
hehe this fic so cute :cathappy:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 09:21:11 PM »
What? What? They are not together? Don't like it! Poor Mayuki :cry:

It was good  :)

MAYUKI :cry:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 12:31:20 AM »
What! Why! Yuki! That what actually sweetest propose! You are the one who hurt mayu all this time

I think i want one more shot again LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 12:54:22 AM »
matte matte matte!!!!! You can't leave me like this!!! ><

it was a cleaver and cute proposal =] Poor Mayu for spend two years thinking that Yuki rejected her/him ;.; I understand you were upset with the gift, but this   why Yuki you didn't look closely your gift, as simple as it seemed? ><

There won't be a next?

nhyaaaaa ;.;

Thank you anyways =]

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 04:11:26 AM »
UN NEED MOOOORE

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 04:17:07 AM »
Pleaseeeee....make the next part.. :bow:

Yuki really is a baka...

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »
A/N  Shame on me, I didn't make them together so I had to squeeze my poor brain hard  :banghead:, better ending you say? Wish granted! tadda~  :deco:

I'm so guilty  :nervous Bakarin on the loose  :panic:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Days passed I kept staring at the little piece of art on my hand and a handwritten note,

“Yuki, though I’m always late at times like this…
Forgive me…
But I can’t promise that I’ll be as punctual as much as you wanted…
I can only promise one thing…
That I won’t be late…

On our Wedding Day nee~? I love you, marry me.

~WM”

My mind is still blank. I wanted to go back… to the place I’ve always wanted to be, in his arms where I felt home.
But.. What can I do?
So many things have changed.
“Do I still matter to you? Mayu~” I started to cry even harder. Teardrops fell on the ring, which is now sparkling as ever…

I went back…
To the places where it all started..
The place where I found my happiness…
Where I started making dreams, dreams that weren’t fulfilled…
The bench under our promised tree..

I was foolish enough to expect him there.
“Maybe, somehow waiting for me to comeback” I was wrong.
There’s no one. It was a hot summer day yet I felt cold. I was alone….
I started crying.

“Mayu!! *hic *hic *hic

……….

……………..

………………………

…………………………………

“AAAARRGGHHH. Yadda~ I’m late again! Sigh. haha”

I turned around and there stood before me the panting man I’ve wanted to see. Watanabe Mayu.

“I think I still haven’t gotten an answer” he said blankly as ever staring at me.

I didn’t answer. Not a single word. Instead…

I grabbed him and pulled him as close as I can and kissed him passionately with only our promised tree standing as our witness.

“Is that a yes?” he asked me between our kisses. He held me in his arms. Too close, I could hear his heartbeat
synchronize with mine.

“I’ve always wanted to know the meaning of Magic, Yuki”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 12:31:13 PM »
A/N forgive me for this lame fanfic, but I just can't help it, I just find this incident funny  :rofl: :bow:

PAYUYU WAFFLES

A haggard “Ponkotsu” girl threw herself on the couch as early as she entered her apartment on an evening after their hectic schedule due to massive one after another concerts and rehearsals

“UGH! ….#$^(*#&@)%@~~~~~~*%#^(($#~~~~~~ T_T”

Mumbled alien words she only can understand… or maybe not. When suddenly

*TING!

Her phone alarmed a very familiar, tone.

(1)   G+  NOTIFICATION

She took her phone out to check it.

“[Mayuyu] Mayuyu is making waffles for the night \(^O^)/ ask me a question. “

“kyaaaa~ Mayuyu! <3” She then started to type some words…. *click *click *click

After 10 seconds…

[500 comments….]

“EH?!?! NOOOOO!!”

“[Paruru] Paruru wants to ask a question too! T_T”

After 5 seconds…

“[Fan1] Paruru will never be able to ask Mayuyu….”
“[Fan2] slow poke Paruru….”

…..

…..

…..

*TING!

“[Mayuyu] waffles are ready (>^3^)>O …..”

……

……

……

[600 comments]

…..

…..
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day….

“daijobou desu ka Paruru-chan?” as a certain squirrel girl approached the gloomy ponkotsu girl inside the dressing room with very obvious dark circles on her eyes.

The girl just pouted even more.

“Paruru is not okay…. T_T” said the ponkotsu girl.

*TING!

The poor girl took out her phone with no much enthusiasm. The older girl just watched her.

(1)   G+  NOTIFICATION

“[Mayuyu] Paruru ask me now, Special treatment for you <3”

….

….

Unfortunately since it’s Watanabe Mayu. Poor Ponkotsu girl already sees situation as this impossibility.

……

……

[700 comments]

……

……

“[Paruru] Paruru is now crying (TOT)”

…..

……

“[Fan1] OMG, Paruru special treatment!! Heaven sent angel!”
“[Fan2] hopeless Paruru-chan….”

…..

*TING!

“[Mayuyu] Paruru-chan (TOT)”

……

……

……

“[Mayuyu] Hurry Paruru ask one now <3”

When suddenly a sneaky puppy girl entered the scene… In a split second.

“[Jurina] Mayu-chaaaaaa~~~~n! <3”

“UUUUUGH #^(*@#(%@()$%” as the ponkotsu girl started to go on tantrums on her seat making the squirrel girl in front of her let out a BIG SIGH. When suddenly….

*KNOCK! *KNOCK! *KNOCK!*KNOCK!*KNOCK!

The squirrel girl was kind enough to entertain the not so expected visitor in their room.

“Shiriri-chan? Nani?!” the squirrel girl asked as she followed the Cyborg girl who dashed inside the room.

“PARURU! ASK ME NOW”
“Payuyu kyaaaa~ <3” as the ponkotsu turned insta-lively seeing the cyborg girl in front of her and leapt on her.

After few minutes…

*[Paruru] Payuyu is now happy *insert Payuyu picture here with waffles* Mayu-chan answered my question \(^O^)/”
……
[1000 comments]
[Fan1] what did you ask Paruru-chan?
[Fan2] it’s a miracle!!!!
[Fan3] answer me Paruru-chan what did you aaaask?

…..

……
…..
“[Paruru] Secret <3 Payuyu only ask questions.. Payuyu never answers \(^O^)/”

SIGH.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Payuyu Waffles (Payuyu OS)
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 01:30:57 PM »
WHOA
Payuyu moments are cute!!! OAO

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 04:44:41 PM »
ahhh i love the payuyu pairing its so cute :cathappy:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »
Is that u wrote Paru and Mayuyu????

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 05:51:24 PM »
Is that u wrote Paru and Mayuyu????

I don't get the question  :nervous I'll try to answer...
Yeah, that's the fic  :)  sorry about that  :nervous
They call themselves Payuyu  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
Mayuyu and Paruru is rare, they're so cute together!  XD

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 06:24:02 PM »
The Mayuki and the payuyu ones were so cute!!

I liked the payuyu one!! :)

Keep it up! I hope you write more OSs  :thumbup

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 04:26:02 PM »
proposal, touching  :(
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »
A/N please enjoy this very short fic... I once had on my mind and apparently once forgotten and once remembered, at least read it once..

yeah once. I love once  XD gahd. I seemed like a drunk person talking there.  XD

@Ashura and Saku: if ever you two happened to pass by in this thread. It's not yet the fic, okaaay/ It's not yet worthy of my YukoRena  :bleed eyes:

enjoy. PLEASE.  :nervous
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smile For Me

I saw her at the cafeteria by the corner reading a book alone, she seemed enjoying the paperback , smiling  page after page. Her tranquil dimpled-smile ironically made my heart flutter at that wee hour.   

The next day, I decided to visit the same cafeteria, I saw her again, alone reading the same book still wearing her smile. I sat at the table beside her to have a good view of her. She seemed so into it, not minding anything around her. I stayed to watch her… minutes have passed, minutes turned hours… I observed her keenly, she was reading with a tensed-face that time, while reaching for her coffee until she carelessly spilled herself. I was about to offer my help to her but I decided not to. Her adverse reaction was priceless not showing any sign guilt at all. She seemed happy.

The next day, I saw her again, but she was not alone that time. She was with some model-like tall girl. Her smile was different. I could even feel her affection towards the girl beside her. Is she your girlfriend? I couldn’t help but let out a frown as I recognize this little crush I was having towards the stranger started to grow bigger day by day. That day, I heard her laugh for the first time. Some unique melody that has echoed on my mind... I wanted to hear it more, but it was too late already. She went ahead with her company. I stayed for no reason. I just felt all my energy was exhausted seeing her with someone else.
“What’s your name?” my thoughts wandered mindlessly searching for her identity.

I was about to go when I noticed the name written on her paper cup of coffee…”must be you…aren’t you….?”

Yuko~

The next day, I saw her again; I was hoping I wouldn’t see her with someone else again. I was right. She was alone living her usual day by day. That time she brought a lot of colourful pencils and markers and started scribbling on a certain notebook smiling at her masterpiece, sipping her coffee. “Should I approach her?” I asked myself but I just simply can’t. She’ll think I’m weird.

But am I not?

That day wasn’t a fine one. She was about to go when it started to pour. She seemed not having some protection from the rain. With her book at hand she stood in front of me just outside the glass window separating us. I saw her smile. I was wrong. She was not bothered at all by the rain instead she lifted her hand catching the poor crystals falling from the heavens.
Even those crystals deserved her appreciation. “Pure heart~” Few minutes after, she must have decided to go even the rain hasn’t worn off yet. I saw her hid the book under her shirt as she shielded her head with her body-bag walking briskly until she vanished from my eyes.

The next day, I came a little earlier. As expected she wasn’t there yet on her favourite spot. I intentionally took her seat and hoped she might approach me and have a chance to know her more. Time came, she hasn’t arrived yet. I waited for another hour. No Yuko arrived. The seat seemed so familiar as if I was the one who always use it. I couldn’t help but form a curl on my lips as I brushed the table in front of me. Few minutes after I surrendered in defeat losing all my hopes seeing her. I missed her already. As cliché it may seem, it started to rain once again. “Did you bring your umbrella now?” I chuckled as I imagined her in front of me playing with the rain.

The next day, I did the same. I hoped. I wished. I prayed. Little by little failure started to sink in, as minutes of waiting turned into hours. I already let my hopes down when suddenly a panting Yuko showed up. Dumbfounded with her sudden appearance I stood up beside the table as she started to take her steps towards me. She sat on her spot. Her face was blank. “What’s wrong?” She seemed lost with her thoughts staring at the flat wooden table as she didn’t even notice me. No tears fell but my heart shouts for me to console her. But who am I to her?

No one.

“Who am I?” I asked myself.

I didn’t know the answer either.

“Why….why can’t I remember my name?” my head started to ache as I tried my hardest for an answer. I stumbled down as I pressed my hands on my head harder searching for a clue when tears started to run down to my cheeks.

I heard her yelp.

Yuko sobbing at the table….

“Yuko, what’s wrong?”

I lifted my hand, reaching for her as she broke down in tears even more. Shattering my heart into pieces every second. I went closer. She slowly lifted her head as she probably noticed me already. Her eyes were swollen. My heart couldn’t contain the sadness I’m seeing through her eyes. She closed her eyes.

I reached for her, wanting to hold her even more.

But.

“Why?”

I reached for her.

“Why can’t I….?”

A sudden realization hit me.

“Am I……?”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That day was supposed to be a happy one but it turned out to be the most unwanted day for me to remember. I planned on confessing my feelings for her. Feelings I kept, buried deep inside my heart over years. Years of friendship I shared with her turned into something more than that.

“Yuko-chan, 1 minute I’m almost there~”

She was almost arriving where we planned to meet when her car got hit by a wreck less driver. 
I waited for her hoping her lateness was a prank. I called her phone a million times; she didn’t bother to answer any.
“Acchan….This is not funny anymore~” feeling a little irritated towards the expected company as I hugged myself from the freezing snowy day.

A few minutes after, I felt my phone vibrated. I took out my phone as quickly as possible hoping it was her already. But she wasn’t. It was Mariko.

“Acchan……”

My world crumbled. My knees started shaking along with my hand. No tears fell as I felt my body drained out of everything. My hopes, dreams, wishes, plans…. Everything, gone.
Day after day since that incident, I always make it to a point to visit the place we both loved hanging at, the cafeteria close to our workplace. Always taking her usual seat, I felt her presence with me. I couldn’t help but smile remembering each day I spent with her even the times when she spilled her coffee on her book and even the day when it started to rain hard and we both forgot to bring our umbrellas. I read the book she loved. Her favourite book she has read cover to cover a thousand times already despite my child-like distractions towards her.

“I miss you Acchan~….miss…miss…..you…. a..lot”

Page by page I started to write my feelings towards her. Hoping it would reach her. Could it?
Until the day came, Feeling nostalgic by a sudden call from Mariko.

“Yuko-chan~ come here….I have something to tell you”

Even that day seemed has shared my tears as the heavy rain started to pour. Devastation engulfed around me. I ran and ran and ran mindlessly hoping it could ease the pain as I figured where my feet have brought me.

Cafeteria.

I went inside, not having any purpose…plans. I walked towards the wooden table she loved feeling a little crazy as if I’m still seeing her back, waiting for me  from the door. “Acchan…I love you~”

I’m desperately in love.

I couldn’t take it any longer as I broke down in tears. I felt alone without her in my life. My meaningless actions would remain as it is if I won’t be able to hear her laughter anymore.

“Don’t do this to me~”

A moment after, Thinking of losing all my sanity, “Yuko~” I heard her call my name. 

“Acchan~ I love you”

I opened my eyes and found myself inside a pitch-black room. Not having any idea at all, I saw something sparked. A little orb glowing in front of me as if beckoning me to come closer…. I walked closer, reached for it… Until…

“Acchan~”

I felt my body electrified as memories started to bombard me.

“Acchan~ where are you?”
“Acchan~ what are you doing?”
“Acchan~ stop reading that book heaven’s sake!”
“Acchan~ hmmm…. Nothing~”

“Yuko!”
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yuko~ come fast!! Acchan!”

I ran as fast as I could.

~flashback~
“I’m afraid her chance of survival up to this time is almost at 10ths. I’m very sorry.” said the figure in scrubs.
~end~

Acchan got into comatose since the accident happened. Day by day, before visiting her I always make it to a point where I’ll visit her favourite place. I’ve read her book just to storytell the whole stuff once again to her every day “as usual nee Acchan~?” I even left her colourful message cards page by page hoping she would be able to read it once again.

Beside me….

Few minutes after I arrived at her room, I found her still sleeping like a princess as always. The room was silent as I found myself alone with her.

“Acchan…..” I started crying, I felt so hopeless… helpless seeing her lie alone inside such frustrating white room. When I felt a hand patted my shoulder, I turned my head…

“Mari-chan…” I uttered. She shook head smiling at me. I was lost.
“Yuko…Acchan is…” Mariko wasn’t able to finish her statement as I heard a familiar voice.

“Yuko~”

“Am I dreaming?” I didn’t wanna turn my head. I didn’t want to face reality. Reality of realizing I was only dreaming I’m hearing her voice.

“Yuko, Acchan’s waiting for you” Mariko smiled at me almost at the verge of crying.

Being able to gather all my strength, I turned my head towards the sleeping figure. I saw her slowly opened her eyes. My feet didn’t seem wanting to walk any further. I was stoned on my feet seeing her move as tears started to form once again on my eyes. Seeing her weak smile on me was enough. Enough to believe, she didn’t leave me.

“Acchan!” was all I could utter as I surrendered my body hugging the vulnerable body.

======================

Months have passed and she has recovered. We’re almost back to our daily routines. But the feelings I once planned on telling her were decided left unspoken. I stayed beside her and chose to keep our friendship.
One day. She called me and said she wanted to meet me up at the usual. Not having any idea what’s up on that particular day, I opted to come for her.

I was just on time but she wasn’t there yet. I decided to take her seat. When suddenly my phone rang.

“Yuko-chan, 1 minute I’m almost there~”

I felt chills as I heard her words. Almost panicking at my current situation, I noticed a figure walking closer towards me just outside the glass window.

It was Acchan wearing her favourite summer yellow dress.
The heavy feeling I was having was suddenly blown away as I stared at her standing just in front of me,

smiling at me.

When she suddenly took out her favourite book from her sling bag, and turned the pages. I flinched as I saw her rip a page of her book. Taking another object on her bag, I saw her took out a tape and taped the poor paper on the window.

“I love you Acchan <3 ……..TOO Yuko <3”
more AtsuYuu to come I guess  :) and yeah, MaYuki i guess  XD my feelings just like a scrambled egg...... messed up.  :cathappy:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:02:09 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
Re: [imTD's OSs comp] Smile For Me
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »
almost thought Acchan's dead already  :mon exhaust: i thought she'll fall in love with a ghost instead  XD
the ending is very cute  :wub: :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 10:42:29 PM »
uwa~ this was so deep, so good~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

waitin for more AtsuYuu and the YukoRena one~ MaYuki is also welcomed  :inlove:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 01:17:38 AM »
so much feelings~ :cry: :heart: :oops:
I feel so heeeeavy....
my tears were not put into waste  :bow:
moooore  XD :nervous

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air