JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It (JP Ver.)

Author Topic: thelonewolf48's OS Collection | AtsuMina, KojiYuu, BlackGeki  (Read 21725 times)

Offline thelonewolf48

Hello!
 :welcome
Well this is the first Fic/OS I will post in here! Probably some people already read it cuz I previously posted it on Tumblr. But probably there are some who haven't read it so yeah....  :nervous
I was a silent reader so from now on I'll try to comment on other author's work! Also I'll try to be active here/post my other writings/keep writing!
This is not the first fic I write, the first one... I will post it some other time.
Please forgive any grammatical error.  :P and I hope you enjoy it!  :)
The lyrics/song and the names used aren't mine!  XD

The song/lyrics used is: Whispers in the Dark by Skillet

WHISPERS IN THE DARK (AtsuMina)

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

I know you’re lying but I’m a patient person. It hurts to see you like this and that I can’t make anything to cease the pain. We’ve been in AKB48 more than seven years and I can, confidently, say that I know you better than anyone, maybe even better than yourself.
And yet here I am, just a few meters away from you, hearing you sobbing as you got bashed by the press; hate from the antis, stress from your tight schedule and tiredness for the lack of rest. But I can’t do anything, can I? You always say, with a smile, that you’re fine, that this is the price for being famous and that you don’t regret it.
Why do you try to lie to me like that? It hurts more to be worried and hear you crying at nights due all those thoughts that cloud your mind. Can’t you see that I’m here, beside you? Can’t you see that you can lean on me and tell me the truth?
Though, if I’m honest, I do the same to her. I say lies to her. I say that I’m fine, that I will get over the scandals and what not. I’m a liar too, aren’t I?
AKB48’s ACE. The Center.
That’s what all the people calls you and you want to make honor to that name after you didn’t want it. I know you don’t want to disappoint any of our fans; I know that you took it as a challenge after thinking about it. But, deep inside, you hate it.
I want to lie down, next to you, and hug you and assure you that everything will be okay. I want to tell you that I’m here, that I support you. I want to tell you that I love you. But I can’t, at least I can’t confess my feelings towards you. I’m sure you know I support you and that you can count on me, I already told you that countless times; and yet, I’m afraid of losing you if I confess my feelings and you don’t feel the same.
I’m such a stupid person, I know, but what else can I do?
I don’t know how much time has passed but you seem to have calmed down. Sighing, I roll on the bed, facing down I hug my pillow and can’t stop the tears from falling.
I’m like you and yet, it hurts. It hurts so much, Atsuko.

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
I will be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire

We are friends, aren’t we? And friends support each other.
But how can I continue without you on the same group? How can I continue looking forward if I know that you won’t be there, giving me strength, holding my hand? Tell me, Atsuko. How can I continue without seeing you every day?
It hurts. But I can’t say it, can I? I will always support any of your decisions.
That’s why when you announced your graduation in front of all those people, even though I was crying my heart out, I placed my hand on your shoulder; to support you. That’s the reason why I hold you tightly against my body, hugging you without wanting to let you go. You always come to me, don’t you? You always run to my arms because you know you’re safe and calm.
But how can I make the pain leave my broken heart?
I can’t be selfish, not when it comes to you. I want you to be happy; and apparently, you’re not that happy anymore. You reached the point in which you want more challenges, you want to feel that excitement that you felt before, am I right?
AKB48 is popular now. We reached our dreams together, what’s left for you here? Absolutely nothing and I understand that.
But that love my heart is feeling will make me go crazy, you know? That love will be the death of me. And even after knowing you will leave me behind, I can’t tell you my feelings. I’m more scared than before.
But this love feels like is burning my heart. There’s a fire that I cannot extinguish; but I’m starting to feel lonely. It makes me remember all the things we did together, how we met, our laughs and our cries, our hard work and our day offs. Everything is coming back to me.
And I’m scared.
I’m scared of being alone.

You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear the whispers in the dark
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

And the day came. Your graduation at the theater was drawing to its end and I was feeling worse than ever.
But we had a show to run; and I put that façade I hated to see in you, I smiled even when the tears were rolling down like pouring rain. Your last time in this theater, your last time in AKB48, OUR last time to be together as a Team but we knew this wasn’t the end of our friendship.
We talked about it and I assured you that we will see each other; that we will keep the contact even if our schedules won’t allow to be together; we will still call or email each other. That was our promise.
We promised to each other that we won’t leave the other alone, never. Because we will be there for each other, even in the darkest times and places we will bring light to our darkness, and together we’ll continue moving forward.
But it feels so cold now. I feel so lonely even after we saw each other a couple of times before. I can’t see through my own dark room and heart.
“Atsuko… Atsuko… I miss you…”
Crying is the only thing I do at nights, crying your name while hugging a pillow while my mind imagines it is you who I am hugging. I wonder if you could hear me. I wonder if my whispers can reach you. I wonder if the wind can carry all my feelings and deliver all of them to you, wherever you are.
I’m such a stupid person for turning down your offer of living together, aren’t I?
Even though I wanted to see you every day, I couldn’t just say yes. Because it would be a torture to my heart, seeing us will make my love rise to the limits; and I don’t know what I would be capable to do.
I should have just confessed you my feelings, right? That way, if you ended up hating me the pain will eventually fade; and if you ended up accepting them, right now I would be in a Nirvana of feelings.
But those are just ‘what ifs’. I can’t turn back the time, can I?
No.

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay here broken and naked
My love is just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses

One day you called me, after months of not talking or seeing each other. You asked me if I had the day off and coincidentally I had the day off. You sounded weird and I got worried.
A few hours later you were in front of me and, even if your appearance wasn’t the best, it made my heart beat again.
I was worried too. Your eyes had deep black shadows clearly showing your lack of sleep. You were skinnier than before maybe due the stress. Were you eating well or were you skipping the meals because ‘you had no time’? I am betting on the last.
Your smile falter for a few seconds and my frown made its appearance. You noticed that I was getting worried and suddenly you throw yourself towards me. I hugged you back after a few seconds after the initial shock.
“Are you okay?” I asked whispering on your ear and you lied to me again, you nodded and hugged me tighter.
“I missed you” was your small answer.
“I missed you too, Atsuko” I hugged her tighter as possible. I missed her too much.
But soon your body started trembling and I felt something wet my shirt.
“I feel so lonely without you, Minami” God, she pronouncing my name felt so good. I missed her calling my name.
“You know you can always come here, right?” she nodded again, still with her head buried on my neck.
I could feel her nose almost rubbing my skin. I gulped and prayed to all the gods for help, so she can’t hear my heart beating so fast. Gently I took her chin in between my fingers and lift her head from her hiding spot; I wanted to see her eyes.
“You are not alone, Atsuko. I’m always here for you. I will always be here for you, taking caring of you, protecting you, calming you and…” I sighed “loving you”
Her tears started falling again; I cupped her cheeks with my palms and cleaned her tears with my thumbs. My body acted by itself and the salty and sweet taste of her lips, mixed together, sent me to heaven.

I will be the one that's gonna find you
I will be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is a burning, consuming fire

It hurts. I knew it would and yet I had to confess my feelings.
It really hurts seeing you with someone else. Who’s that guy anyway, Atsuko? When did you meet him? Why didn’t you tell me before?
I was haunted by my own thoughts, I was grumpy and pissed. I was out of myself. I wanted to punch someone’s face, that guy’s and especially my own face.
I also felt betrayed. Didn’t that kiss meant something to you, Atsuko? I wasn’t clear enough when after the kiss I declared my feelings?
Why? You don’t feel the same. At least that’s clear now.
And no, I didn’t get surprised when the news talked about that. I knew it a few days before them, I saw him kissing you in the park near you apartment.
I ran, ran till my lungs were burning. I ran until my legs gave up and I couldn’t stand by my own. I cried too, cried nights, cried between rehearsals, cried every time I was alone. I just cried until I couldn’t shed more tears.
 And yet, here I am in your apartment. As if nothing had happened.
“How have you been, Acchan?” I see her halting her movements for a second and then taking her cup of tea in her hands.
“I’ve been fine, busy but fine” she smiled. You keep lying.
“I see” What else can I say? Why am I here anyway?
“I-I don’t know… w-what to do…” biting her lower lip she looked down. I knew what she meant, I knew her so well.
“The news will fade eventually, Acchan” I smiled, and here I go lying again.
Getting up from my seat I walked towards her and crouching down, I take the cup form her hands and I hold her hands tightly.
“It will be fine. You’ll be fine” I smiled and bending near her I cupped her face “Don’t listen to the bad comments. Don’t mind anyone’s opinions. Just follow your heart and be selfish. Just be you, Atsuko”
She sighed and closed her eyes. I stopped caressing her cheek and stood up, I was about to go back to the chair I was sitting before, when she grabbed my arm.
Surprised I looked back at her, standing up she pulled me near her body and hugged me tightly.
“I want to follow my heart…” she whispered on my ear, making me shiver “I want to… but… I’m scared… I’m so scared, Minami” she started crying and I realized that she was in the same state than me.
“I’m scared too… But it’s now your decision, Atsuko” I said caressing her head with my right hand and her back with the left “it was always your decision”
She pulled away just enough so we could see each other eyes. She caressing my cheeks with her thumbs felt so good that I closed my eyes.
And even though I was trying to get used to the idea that I will never be able to taste those lips again, I froze when her soft lips brushed against mine. For a minute I thought I was dreaming I wanted this moment to be a dream so I could stay with her like this forever.
Kissing her back earned me a soft moan and my mind shut down from that moment.
My burning heart spread its hot flames through my body and my lips against hers felt like heaven. I finally touched the clouds and I felt myself free again.
The light was back in my heart and world, the life and my confidence. I wasn’t feeling alone anymore and my love for her didn’t scare me anymore.
Because I know her heart is also burning inside. I can feel her hot breath and body and I bet she felt mine too.
I promised to be with her forever and that’s what I’m planning to do. I am feeling so strong that I don’t care about anyone’s opinion anymore.
“You have to be selfish too, Minami.” She said once we separated for the lack of air “You have to follow your heart and just be you” she placed her forehead on mine, her eyes were still closed and she lick her lips. “It was always your decision”
And she was right. It was always my decision to not confess, to be scared and to be a coward.
I don’t need the wind to carry my feelings, I don’t have to whisper her name, I don’t have to cry anymore and I just have to be brave enough.
“I want your love” I softly whispered and kissed her again. Placing all my love in that kiss, sealing the silent promise and for once, in my whole life, being selfish.
She smiled in between our kiss.

Epilogue:

I moved in with her and she denied those dating rumors. She explained to me that he had feelings for her and that that kiss I saw him giving to her was a form of a goodbye to him.
But after a couple of months of going to dates, the press made their move. But now she was happy that the information was leaked; because without it and without the kiss he gave her, maybe now we would be still suffering our love in silence.
“What are you doing, Minami?” She asked me hugging me from behind and resting her chin over my head.
Pulling my earphones off of my ears after the song ended, I looked up and smiled.
“Just remembering”
She smiled back and leaned down kissing me.
“You don’t need to remember” she softly said on my ears “you have me here, right now.” She kissed my ear, making me shiver “I’m far better than the memories”
What can I say? She’s right.
I giggled, unfolding her arms and standing up. She looked at me with that teasing smile of hers, and I walked slowly towards her.
“Hai, you’re right” I said kissing her again.
“I love you” she said in between kissed
“I love you too” I replied back.

Fin

Thank you for reading!  :D  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:27:03 PM by sophcaro »

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
Re: [thelonewolf48] Whispers in the Dark (Atsumina)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:40:37 AM »
interesting~ owo)
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 06:13:07 AM »
interesting~ owo)

LOL it is... I guess?  :P

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 06:27:45 AM »
moar~ +w+
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 06:41:25 AM »

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 05:49:39 PM »
I didn't saw or read your story before ;)
Nice story! And very beautiful and catchy.

it surprises me that you have not so many comments yet. XD
But I think it will change quickly, because the story is really awesome :D

Hope to see more stores from you! I like your writing style. :)

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 06:35:35 PM »
A really good story author-san... sooo cute ~

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 03:11:15 AM »
Hi lonewolf. I'm glad you posted your fics here.  :w00t:

Though I've already read this in your blog, I read it again.  XD

You should post the others too. In due time.  :D

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 08:06:21 AM »
I didn't saw or read your story before ;)
Nice story! And very beautiful and catchy.

it surprises me that you have not so many comments yet. XD
But I think it will change quickly, because the story is really awesome :D

Hope to see more stores from you! I like your writing style. :)

Thank you for reading  :)

Well, I will post my other stories soon!  :D I'm glad that you like it!  :twothumbs

A really good story author-san... sooo cute ~

Thank you for reading!  :thumbsup

Hi lonewolf. I'm glad you posted your fics here.  :w00t:

Though I've already read this in your blog, I read it again.  XD

You should post the others too. In due time.  :D

Thank you for reading again!  :w00t:

I'm glad you like it!

I will post the others!  :lol: probably 1 per week, I don't want to run out of stories to post!  :nervous

:panic:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 04:29:53 PM »
Hahaha. True true.

Will be waiting.  :)

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 11:24:42 PM »
Wow! Really beautiful story. More such ...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 02:51:25 AM »
interesting... I like how you twist the scandal or the rumour of Atsuko's dating into a way to make Minami to confess her feeling

How I wish that your story is true... that Atsumina is real...

well great OS there....

Can't wait to see your other OSs

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »

if that happens... :ding: :luvluv1:

thanks for the OS :thumbsup

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 02:55:12 PM »
Update soon

Offline thelonewolf48

[thelonewolf48] Untitled (YuiParu OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 09:57:24 AM »
 :welcome

Since someone told me I have to post more, here is this OS.

I wrote this as a birthday present for mitsuhara_itsuko awhile back  :P  I quite of edited though.

Well, I hope you all enjoy it!!! And sorry if there is errors  :nervous

Now to run and hide!!!  :panic:

~~~~~~~~

Untitled (YuiParu OS)

I felt tired. The dance practice was being harder than usual, the choreography was complicated and just a couple of members had learned it. Members such as Yuko, Jurina, Takamina and Tomochin; the others, me included, were still struggling a bit.
I was glad to have a little break; I needed to recover my breath. I walked towards where my bottle of water was and drank half bottle in one go. I decided to stretch my sore muscles while looking around the whole room. Jurina was still practicing; her movements were smooth and energetic. Near her, was Yuko all by herself also mastering the dance steps; and so the other members were also practicing or talking to each other, some had to go to ask to the choreographers for help, many people were helping us.
I was a bit worried about Mayu, even though we weren’t the great best friends, we were still close. She was by herself, leaned against the wall with her eyes red, she was looking to the others dancing, but I bet she was just frustrated. After the practice started, the instructor came and announced Jurina would take Mayu’s spot. The Oshiri sisters weren’t the double center anymore. As usual of herself, she just nodded with a blank face.
I have to say, it’s been a while since the last time I saw that expressionless face in her. She was wearing her cyborg mask once again.
I keep looking around and then I found her, my best friend and crush since forever. She was sitting on the floor, surrounded by some of the staff and dancers, they were talking with her, probably about the dance and I walked closer, just so I could give her some support and help her if she was having trouble.
After a couple of steps I hear it, a sob. I looked at her once again and I noticed her position. She was hugging her legs against her chest, her eyes were read, just like Mayu before, a few tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried to wipe them and nodding at whatever the people around her were saying. I gulped and suppressed my own tears that were forming. I wanted to hug her and assure her that everything would be okay; I wanted to just make those people around her to go away.
But as I was opening my mouth, they announced that the break was over.
I grunted and clenched my hands into fists. Sighing, and feeling quite defeated, I walked back into my position.

Once the practice was over one by one we started to leave. I went to the changing room after I had enough practice. I wanted to talk with Haruka but she was still practicing. So I just simple seated on one of the chairs and decided to check on the net for just random things while waiting.
I don’t know how much time passed until I heard the door open and close in a rather harsh way. Looking up I noticed it was her. She was sweating a lot and her breath hasn’t calmed at all, her eyes also were still red. She sat on another chair, apparently not noticing my presence; she placed her elbows on the little table and covered her face with her hands.
Walking slowly towards her, trying to not scare her, I was feeling a bit frustrated.
-Haruka? – I said and placed a hand on her shoulder.
I felt her tense her body and turn around. I knew that face; I saw it on Mayu earlier. Frustration and sadness mixed together.
-Everything will be okay, Haruka. Take it easy – I smiled at her.
I saw her frowning and suddenly she stood up.
-Everything will be okay? How are you sure about that?
-I just know that everything will be okay, eventually. I understand that the pressure on you is a bit too much, but everything will be fine. The fans adore you; the staff also wants to help you. I will help you and support you. Don’t worry.
-You understand? Do you really understand what it feels like to be called ACE?! Do you understand the kind of pressure that everyone puts on you?! – I was about to answer but she continued talking – Have you ever been Ace? Huh? The pressure that fans, the staff and even the members put on you, have you ever felt that pressure? The whispers, the hate and the looks that everyone gives you, have you ever felt that?! Tell me! Have you, Yui?! Because if you had, then and just then I will give you the right to say that you understand how I feel!
She walked away from me, grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, closing the door with a strong thud. I looked at her disappear as I bite my lips. I frowned, trying to understand what happened. In the past she would say something like “Thank you, Yui” but now…
I felt how my tears started falling.
-You know… - A knowing voice said, making me jump a bit and cleaning my tears. – It’s a good think that Paruru just had a rant here and with you out of all the members. – I looked up, a confused look on my face as Takamina-san handed me a tissue – I’m glad that she’s feeling the way she is. That proves that she cares about that “Ace” title everyone gave her. We probably will never fully understand what their feelings are or how much pressure they’re feeling. But, just by being by their side and supporting them is what they appreciate, you know? – Takamina-san smiled – It reminded me to Acchan – she giggled – She was almost the same just that it hurt every time she ranted about it. She would come to me hitting me and saying it was my fault for telling everyone that she was a great person and Ace. She even ignored me for days, sometimes. But the trick, even if it hurts, is to give them their space. – She looked away, remembering – Before you go to sleep tonight Yui, send her a text. Don’t elaborate it too much and don’t apologize to her either. Just tell her that you are proud of her, that you will support her and that she will make it better tomorrow.
After those words, Takamina-san also grabbed her bag and waved at me before leaving me there alone and quite shocked. However, I sighed and smiled. Grabbing my stuff I also left the changing room and headed towards home.

What Takamina-san told me was true. Three days had already passed and Haruka keep ignoring me. When we were practicing, she only spoke to me when needed and when we gather to eat together with the others, she usually said that she was tired and leave or, if she decided to go with us, she would be silent most part of the time.
I sent her the message as Takamina-san told me to. Short and direct to the point. And, I’ll be lying if I say that I didn’t hope for her to reply back, or even to talk with me the next morning. But just as Takamina-san predicted, she didn’t even looked at me.
I sighed for I don’t remember what time today.
Today we were going to a far location to a recording. I didn’t really pay attention to where and to what we would do since I was just thinking about Haruka. I was already on my seat, near the window. For some reason today, the manager told us that we had assigned seats, and to my surprise, I was seating next to Haruka.
I was happy and I was hoping that, with this opportunity, I would be able to talk with her again. But also was feeling nervous and worried.
-Why don’t you tell her that you love her? – I heard someone say from behind
-What?
-You heard me
-I don’t know what you’re talking about – I answered looking outside the window as I started blushing.
-Probably, she would feel happy to hear that and all her worries will disappear.
Frowning I looked behind my seat, just to find Tomochin smiling at me.
-Just let the girl alone, Tomochin – Tomo~mi snuggled closer to the other Tomo and fell asleep.
Tomochin on the other hand just rolled her eyes, shaking her head and smiling a bit.
I sighed once more and slide on my seat, thinking.
-I’m honest here – Tomochin said – You can’t imagine how happy she would be if she heard those words coming from you.
Was she implying that…?
She didn’t say anything else. Leaving me confused. I knew of the close friendship between Tomochin and Haruka, they loved each other as sisters and Tomochin was always taking care of her. And Haruka would trust on Tomochin so much, that she would share even her deepest secrets and feelings. I was a bit jealous, but I understood. And I was glad that at least, Haruka would share her thoughts with someone. I wished it was me though.
I pulled out the scrip the manager gave us and put my headphones on my ears and pressed the shuffle button in my music player and started reading while the music filled my senses.
From time to time I glanced to my side, trying to decide if I should start a talk or not. I was nervous, I had her a few centimeters away from me and yet I was afraid that she would ignore me again. Closing my eyes I decided to just focus on the script in my hands, feeling a little oppression on my chest.

I don’t know when I fell asleep, but I woke up after I felt something hit my shoulder. Lazily I opened my eyes; it was still early in the morning and the first sunrays where appearing. I looked to my side and I found Haruka’s head on my shoulder. She was sleeping too. The bus movement made her head move away from my shoulder and seconds later she hit it again.
I smiled; she looked so calm and cute. I giggled at how her head moved without her waking up. I slipped a bit down on my seat and softly made Haruka’s head rest over my shoulder. She made a face, still sleeping, that made my smile grow. I patted her head and looked at our reflection on the glass.
-Just tell her – I heard Tomochin whisper.
I decided to ignore her this time, but that was the only thing she said. 
I looked back at Haruka’s sleeping face and Tomochin’s voice resounded in my mind.
“Why don’t you tell her that you love her?”
Because I’m afraid that she would hate me.
-I love you, Haruka – I whispered near her ear.
She didn’t move at all.
Sighing I closed my eyes again.

-Yui!! – I heard Haruka yell my name.
The recording just ended and we had a little free time to wander around the hotel we were staying. I looked back at her and I saw her rushing to me. I frowned, did she stop ignoring me? Or was this just something work-related?
I was a bit confused, until she hugged me out of the blue, in the middle of the lobby.
-Ha-Haruka? What are yo-you doing? – Why was I stuttering?!
-I’m sorry – she said as she tightened the hug. – For everything.
I blinked a couple of times; I was surprised that she actually was apologizing.
-Don’t worry – I said hugging her too – Don’t apologize.
I felt her nose barely rubbing my neck and it made me feel nervous. My heart was beating fast and I started to feel lightheaded.
-But I have to! You are my…
I looked at her as she left her hiding place and looked up to me. I saw a little pink color on her cheeks and I frowned.
-I am your…?
She quickly hid her face on my shoulder and reminded silent.
After a couple of minutes, in which we just hugged each other, she finally spoke. I wasn’t expecting the words that she said.
-I love you too, Yui.

Da End

:dozing:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:27:40 PM by sophcaro »

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 10:06:32 AM »
Hahaha. True true.

Will be waiting.  :)

Thank you again! I posted a new one :3 LOL

interesting... I like how you twist the scandal or the rumour of Atsuko's dating into a way to make Minami to confess her feeling

well great OS there....

Can't wait to see your other OSs

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thank you for reading and for your comment! I will try to post more often!

:sweat:

if that happens... :ding: :luvluv1:

thanks for the OS :thumbsup

Thank you for reading and commenting!  :on GJ:

Update soon

Posted a new story! Thank you for reading!  :cool1:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: [thelonewolf48] Untitled - YuiParu OS
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »
yuiparu pairing! YATTA! :cow:

it was a great os, thanks! :thumbup :hip smile:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »
YuiParu~~~~

Somehow after reading this, I remembered that frustration scene when I was watching their docu movie. .

and I felt sad for both of them :(

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 10:50:33 AM »
Somehow after reading this, I remembered that frustration scene when I was watching their docu movie. .

and I felt sad for both of them :(

which docu movie..and can you tell me where to upload them? :)

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 10:52:36 AM »
Yuiparu not bad, I like it :hehehe:
It was such a good scene at the end :shy2: :luvluv1:
Thx for the os :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It (JP Ver.)