JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me

Author Topic: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu  (Read 48532 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu
« on: August 28, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »
1. Natsu/Kyappu (boy)

“Chiro?”

Her sweet voice carried from the other room as he pulled on the strings, tightly wrapping around his waist.  He felt his hands shake as she came into the room with the smile of a hundred angels.  The hands instantly became firm covering the sudden swelling.  His face became red as he forced a smile.

Grabbing his hand, the redness faded.  It was sudden.  It made him feel comfortable.  The thoughts came suddenly as she placed the layer on her, covering what he had seen.  Calmly he couldn’t stop smiling as she led him to the next room.
---

2. Sasshi

Sasshi knew that the only way was to promote somehow.  She didn’t have anything spectacular except for her quick wit and the play on her lack of a chest but she felt desperate.  Walking over to the sock drawer, she grabbed the two socks and rolled them, stuffing them into her bra.  She held them in her hands for a bit with a smile gleaming for a bit when a voice caught her by surprise and fell to the ground, screaming in pain.  She pulled out the stuffing and tossed it aside.

She realized that it was better without big breasts.
----
3. Nishi/Kumi

Her words seemed to be like whispers into the wind when she saw her friend, colleague, lover in the bed.  Tears came like a river as Kumi watched over her as a smile was drawn onto her face.

“Did you remember our promise?”

“Nishishi… don’t you die!”

“It’s life after all.  Isn’t it?”

Kumi gripped the side of the bed.  “I need to move on.”

“Yes… It’ll be difficult but remember me for being happy and wanting your heart.”

The loud monotonous sound rang in the woman’s ears.  Kumi saw her eyes closed for the last time before weeping away.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:58:42 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Kuro's Drabbles (Generally a continuing list)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 11:03:28 AM »
Lol dammit ChiiNatsu one so short and leaves me for more XD

And then Sasshi one... Yea girl bigger isn't better :3
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 04:46:51 PM »
LOL GOOD DRABBLE :ptam-ok:
めるの笑顔

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »
^ Thanks everyone... I would like to say I would do requests but... give me some time and if you do PM me :D

4. Takamina/Katsudon

Takamina could smell it from a mile away.  Every day after school she would run to the local shop where the bowl of golden meat would be ready for her at the same table designated for her.  Her legs burned to get to the bowl as she arrived.  Her legs scurried to the salvation.  Opening her mouth for the first bite, the crunchy texture got her hooked.

She couldn’t remember a time where she didn’t have her precious dish but the final day of the shop, she stood outside, saddened with the bowl and savored it quietly.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 12:34:59 AM »
5. Sayaka/Maachun

“Do you like me?”

The question made her nervous.  It wasn’t normal for anyone to ask her although it wasn’t just any person.

“I thought so…”

Sayaka didn’t consider the word to her but she was close enough that she didn’t her to run away.  Her chest started to restrict her breathing as she reached out.

“It isn’t that… I want to have you as a friend.  Is that okay?”

With a blank stare, she tugged her arm away.  Words seemed to disappear into the air.  She knew to let it go and walked back to her empty house.

“Maachun…”

6. MaYuki

All she could do was glance down.  Any words couldn’t be heard as the sirens blared out her speech.  Mayuyu felt her chest tightened, seeing the slender woman on the pavement as arrows shooting down from the sky.  Guilt filled her heart as she should have been the one to be lying here lifeless.  The river of red had flown from her mouth with the damage happening further down her body.  Mayu knelt down to feel her friend’s face before the police came by her.

“Did you know the victim?”  He asked, closing his eyes.

“Her name was Kashiwagi Yuki.”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:58:22 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 08:54:57 AM »
7. KumiYuri

“Yuria!”

The voice caught her by surprise as she ran over to the meeting point.  The sight in her eyes brought back memories of their time together in Yuria’s mind.

“Kuumin!  What have you been doing?”

Her answer was simple.  It wasn’t glamourous but it was an honest living away from stardom.  Yuria had experienced so much but remembering Kuumin made her remember a certain event.  Her warm lips touching hers on that cold night.  The way she had felt despite calling her creepy but it worked out to made her welcome for the first time.

“I’ve been missing you.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:21 AM »
I actually went to a japanese restaurant an ordered a katsudon after reading takamina and katsudon ._.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 09:13:46 AM »
I actually went to a japanese restaurant an ordered a katsudon after reading takamina and katsudon ._.

kool :thumbsup  that must have been fun

8. ChiNatsu

Her lips came close only to see her girlfriend’s eyes.

Chihiro felt her body go light years ahead of her mind.  It wasn’t easy but it was micrometers from actual contact away from the tsundere.  She pecked Natsu’s lips quickly, seeing her expression change.

She stood watching Natsu ready to outburst only to lie on the bed again.  Chihiro drew closer as her scent was looming in the air.  She extended her lips to Natsu’s flailing arms, grabbing her into the bed.  The attacks came one after the other as Natsu stopped for a breath.

“Stop trying to kiss me!”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:46:46 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »
Stop teasing me with more ChiiNatsu will you xD *grins wider*

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 11:52:14 AM »
Yea! Start teasing me instead (?)!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 10:33:43 PM »
Stop teasing me with more ChiiNatsu will you xD *grins wider*

You I will keep doing it so XD

Yea! Start teasing me instead (?)!

Requests through PM's

9. Sasshi/Rie

Lying on the bed, Rie began to think the blankets couldn’t smell any different.  She shifted her body feeling that warmth coming from her body.  Her fingers travelling down to the crease as the soft moan escaped from her partner’s mouth.  Nibbling at her ear, her partner turned holding the blanket over her chest.

No words had to describe what would happen at eight in the morning but slanting her eyes, she knew what was coming.

“Sasshi~ it’s cute how you want more~”

The girl turned over without a second thought.  Their legs intertwined with another session upon the horizon.
---

10. FuruYanagi

Churi stood in the garden, wrapped in the traditional clothing with the slight breeze gently touching her face.  Hearing the birds chirped, made her smile.  Despite nature’s calling, she usually admired the birds with the ghosts floating toward the twilight.

She rarely had noticed someone but it sat next to her.  Her long black hair was in a ponytail as Churi heard the whistle.  The bird came onto her finger as Churi did it to get two birds.  The girl whistled bringing all the birds to her.  Before she could get her answer, the birds flew toward the setting sun.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 03:12:29 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »
11. Umechan/Haruna

“Umechan?”

Her voice seemed to come as peep as she glanced at her senpai.  “Are you okay?”

Umechan glanced up as she leaned in for a kiss.  Catching her cheek, Kinoshita Haruna pulled back with her balance on her back foot.  She hadn’t expected it but it was a smile that seemed to catch her.  The chestnut-colored hair woman walked away but Haruna snatched her.

Her eyes seemed to find the lost soul of the woman.  She couldn’t understand it completely but she swooped and grabbed her.  Umechan stood frozen as Haruna held her close to her.

“Kissing monster captured~”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »
I think Shu is a more frequent victim of Umechan XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 10:29:34 AM »
I think Shu is a more frequent victim of Umechan XD

Shu would be more suitable but I thought make an awkward one before going ballistic  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »
I must admit that this will be the stringing of drabbles XD

Yui didn’t have to think that far about what had happened.  It wasn’t fair for anybody but her heart started to beat quickly.  She strutted into the room with Yui setting her attention to the rest of the group.  Rie could feel it again as Yui strictly paid attention to the one person.  Words couldn’t describe the situation as Rie turned to Sayaka as they saw the tension.

“Shall we split up for now?”  Rie suggested.

“Okay, I need to talk to Mariyagi…”

Yui stood stoically in front of her as Rie bowed from the room following the team out.

“What’s happening?”  Sayaka asked as Rie closed the door.

“The worst secret is what happened between them.”  Rie started.

As the co-captain explained the situation, Sayaka knew a bit of Yokoyama’s relationship style, cold yet lukewarm. It was still a mystery among them and with others that she had known about including the brief romantic relationship with Rie.

“Aren’t you bitter?”  Sayaka asked when she saw her lips curl.

“It isn’t my job to make Yui happy.  She had to do it herself. “ Rie narrowed her eyes.  “You know how it works?”

Sayaka rolled her eyes toward her.  “Yups!”

“What happened had been for a reason.”  Mariyagi explained.

“It doesn’t make me feel any better.”

Yui bit her lip as she couldn’t keep eye contact despite being the only two in the room.  She had been blessed with everything that she had achieved except for the one issue.  Yui never played the playboy card but knew that her fickle mind had brought out the worst.

“Mariyagi, give this one chance for me.”  Yui begged when her eyes lowered.  “It will be brief.”

Mariyagi lowered her eyes to the ground. “Fine, here it is.”

Yui felt her heart flutter again.

Jurina had glanced at her phone when she saw the name pop up.  Her heart had dropped when she jogged over Rie as she had finished the discussion.  “What shall we do?”

“We let this work out…”

Jurina felt her stomach turn.  “Yui is only going to turn on the flame.”

Rie knew the words would only bring out the worst.  “Just say you’re doing fine and close the phone.”

Jurina nodded as she rushed over to the bathroom to finish her text.  She felt relieved that she had known that the fire was now blazing.  “Ranran will never know.”

“I guess everything is fine.”  Ranran sighed as the rest of team S had come together when Sae could see the despair in the woman’s eyes.

“Are you worried about something?”

“Nothing…”

Sae tilted her head as the rest of the team seemed to watch the two as they exchanged looks.  She knew Yui’s habits well enough but it would seem weird that Jurina had gotten the answer.  Sae looked around and gave them the rest of the day off with a head nod.  The team bulled out the door leaving the two alone in the room.

“We must go.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 06:07:03 PM »

Paru saw the team outside with the door closed.  She instinctively walked toward them.  Their eyes seemed to say everything.  It wasn’t fun being the current girlfriend but Yui had her hunger set on her former crush and now with the opportunity.  She had shrugged her shoulders holding her hand over her open mouth with her watery eyes aimed at them.

“It’s happened?”  She asked as the two nodded simultaneously.  “Good!  She deserves it.”

In her usual fashion, Paru walked away to the other side of the complex.  She smiled with oblivion entering her thoughts and bed calling for her.

Takamina hearing that team K had been kicked out of the room, paced over to tug at the door.  Rie pulled her away and explained about Yui.  The midget leader didn’t care about an old flame returning but just the reason.  Personally, she didn’t care about the old monogamous relationship with one and the one who gave her pure joy but never saw beyond the friendship.

“Tell her to get out now before the world knows about this.”  She commanded.

Rie sighed standing in front of it with her hand resting on the wood.  She knocked on it and waited.

Yui poked her head out with a smile as the eyes beamed toward her.  She strolled out with Mariyagi behind her when everyone seemed to be anxious for the answer.

“We just talked…”

The team collapsed in anticipation when Sae and Ranran saw the group fall to the floor as Maiyagi ran to her girlfriend.  Sae had a grin as Yui turned to the bathroom with Sae following her to the location.

“So nothing happened?”

“We just talked.  I said my piece and we just let our feelings out.”

“I believe it.”  Sae smiled.

“Right…” Yui returned a wide grin.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 12:19:42 AM »
Anya awoke to the land of white as she felt her feet were on air.  She scoped the area as everything she had touched was rather soft as she continued onto the next place touching everything in sight before she approached a mound and her feet started to ache and rested on the spot.  Her head felt she was on a cloud and closed her eyes for the brief moment.

“Anya!  Stop sleeping there!”  A voice made her shot up as Sakura shielded her chest.  “I’m not a pillow for you.”

“Ah sorry…”  Anya apologized hoping her wish was true.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 09:08:32 AM »
“Why are you being obsessive about my underwear?”  Natsu asked as she glared at the woman with her eyes sparkling.

“It isn’t like anything I would believe and I’ve got to see everyone except for yours on the team.”  Okamoto Naoko explained as she began to think about the two and shook her head.

“I guess we can head to the dressing room…”  Natsu said as Naopon followed her to the dressing room and locked the door behind them.

“I don’t like to have people come in and surprise me.”  She smiled as Natsu ran her thumbs under the safety underwear and pulled it down.

Naopon wasn’t amused with the sky blue color with the floral pattern.  She had thought of a sensual pair but she forced a smile to confirm her curiosity.  Naoko walked toward the door when she was pulled back into the middle of the room.

“We are not done yet.”  Natsu smiled before walking up to her.  “Since you’re being perverted, how about we test something out?”

Natsu’s words were honey to her ears but Naopon stood frozen when Natsu brought her to the bag.  Her smile grew bigger once she saw what was inside.
----

Continue here or here
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
Made this one out of just the general thought but it came out like this XD

She was layered in white.

Okada Nana had dreamt of a day like this.  The view of Mount Fuji as she faced the altar with the grinning Minegishi in a black coat as she glanced at the door as it swung open with the march blaring out from the speaker.  Nana felt her shiver as Minegishi held out her hand to calm the normally serious girl.  It was a while to realize how she had felt with her bride-to-be but it was easy when she made it official.

Nana stared at her.  Takashima Yurina was beautiful in the dress she had picked out.  It wasn’t easy to get everything set when Yuurin wanted to pursue her dream and came to the point to follow through.  Nana wanted to get the moment over with and feeling her bride’s lips.  It felt complete.

Minegishi had said the words and it was over as the rest of their teammates had wished them off.

Nana wish it had happened although it wasn’t a stretch to consider such actions but she forced her grin as she couldn’t forget the fact for a moment that her life seemed complete.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 04:22:50 AM »
Sayaka had grown reluctant over the transformation.  Sae becoming more ladylike had never struck her mind until she came out forcing a smile upon her face before the frown that could break hundreds of men’s hearts.  It was unusual that she had the pink skirt on that poof like a popped kernel and covered in the sharpest girly color ever.

“Out of everything… Pink.”  Sae said.  “I will never let you test me on English again!”

Sayaka snickered at the woman’s dress as she began to ponder over the next bet.

“Next time I’ll let you win.”  Sayaka called out.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me