JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Eyeline (performed by Nana)

Author Topic: Change is Gonna Come Pt. 2 [YuiParu] (COMPLETED)  (Read 7313 times)

Offline akibastar

• ships YuiParu to the ends of the earth
    • jlscdc
Change is Gonna Come Pt. 2 [YuiParu] (COMPLETED)
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »

First ever OS. Please bear with me >.<

---

Jealousy (OS)

A certain member of the 4 heavenly queens of Rappappa named Otabe was sitting near the door where the President usually stays, her usual calm expression was gone and replaced with a deep frown as she waited for the two people inside to finish their conversation. It's been two hours already and they haven't finished yet.

She shouldn't be waiting, even the other queens had went home hours ago, but Salt's curiousity towards that transfer student is starting to tick her off and she's nearly losing her control towards her jealousy. She sighed for the nth time. Her eyes is starting to betray her and she's becoming sleepy. 

'A nap wouldn't probably hurt' she thought as she finally drifted off to dreamland.

------------------------------

She finally woke up when she felt someone staring at her. She adjusted her eyes to the silhouette before her and was quite surprised to see who was the culprit.

"why are you still here Salt-san?" she croaked. She actually felt giddy seeing her girlfriend, but she's still mad and irritated that Salt made her wait that long.

The girl just stared at her with her bored look "Why are you still here? you should just went home if your tired already"

She sighed. Of course that salty response. She stood up ready to leave when a hand grab her arm.

"Please let go off me, Salt-san" she replied coldly.

Salt giggled. she called her salt-san 2 times already, that obviously is a sign that her girlfriend's jealous. "I'm sorry I made you wait. Me and sakura we're just discussing how we should fight Gekioko High" she said softly. She find this side of Otabe very cute.

She sighed when the other girl did not respond. 'I guess there's no choice'

Salt then pulled Otabe's arm so that the girl will face her ,then hold the girl by the waist so that she cannot look away from her.

"Why are you still mad, Are you jealous of Sakura?" she asked, not even breaking their hug.

As much as she wanted to lie, she knew it was no use since Salt knows when she's telling a lie or not, and she knows what will happen if she made the President angry. She flinched at the memory. Otabe simply nodded at the other girl's question.

Salt smiled brightly at her response. She cups Otabe's cheeks and gave her a quick peck on the lips and stared at her lovingly. She giggled at her baffled expression.

"Don't be, Sakura might be stronger than all of us but she cannot replace you. I love you too much Yui"

She can't help but smile at the President's confession. The girl rarely calls her by her real name and that made her more giddy in the inside.

"I love you too Paru" she smiled brightly at her. She took note of the blush on the girl's cheek and kissed her deeply. Yui loved these moments when they are alone in the club room. She loves seeing the strong bucho's vulnerable side because she is the only one who has the privilege to see it. When air becomes necessary, they pulled away from each other with smiles plastered on their faces.

Otabe then let go of the hug and hold the other girl's hand. "Let's go home now, I'll accompany you" she smiled lovingly at the girl. The girl simply nodded as they descended the stairs of the Rappappa's club room with sweet smiles on their faces.

---The END---

:otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:15:32 AM by akibastar »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Jealousy [YuiParu/OtaSoru OS]
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 04:48:23 AM »
I saw this in tumblr! I liked it! good for a first ever OS xD

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:04:20 AM »
do write more of it~!! >///<

:deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 04:36:32 PM »
cutie~ YuiParu <3

salty but sweet...

hahaha

Offline akibastar

• jlscdc
Change is Gonna Come [YuiParu]
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 03:37:23 AM »
I wanna thank everyone who took time to read my first OS  :P I'm overwhelmed how everyone was so kind to me  :lol:

Anyways, here is my 2nd fic. I was planning to make it an OS before, but decided to make it a two-shot (or more if the kami-sama of laziness will leave me).

-------------------------------

Change is Gonna Come (YuiParu)

'Have you seen our freshmen?'

'Yes! I've snooped after the opening ceremony. They're so cute~'

'But that girl on the third row stood out for me. I believe she's the prettiest'

'Yeah! I heard her name's Shimazaki Haruka. She's my type too'

Yui rolled her eyes and sighed for the nth time. She was in a good mood a while ago because her mother cooked her favorite meal. But everything changed when she stepped inside the marvelous gates of Akiba High. Ever since this morning her classmates..no scratch that, EVERYONE in school can't seem to stop gossiping and gushing at this particular freshman named
Shimazaki Haruka. She can't understand why they were smitten by the girl just by seeing her the first time, that freshman might not be really that pretty, or cute, or adorable, or so she thinks, but what she's seeing and hearing right now says
otherwise.   

She really doesn't care, she shouldn't be, but deep down inside she can't help but be curious of how a girl can capture the hearts of other people that fast. First day of school and she's making a buzz already, this girl will definitely have a
hard time fending off all her fangirls.

----------

Yokoyama Yui first met Shimazaki Haruka at a rainy Friday afternoon. It was a boring day as usual for her as she decided to sleep in the library, and luckily,  woke up minutes before the closing time. The librarian just shook her head as she saw the groggy girl gave her a sleepy smile after bowing as she exits the room. Yui was supposed to leave the school already when she saw a girl standing near the main door, with a deep frown on her face, most likely forgot to bring her umbrella as she seems to stare at the raindrops falling in front of her. She can tell that the girl is getting impatient as it doesn't seem that the rain will stop anytime soon.

She didn't know why but she felt the need to help the girl. Maybe because everyone had already left the school and she'll be the only one still stuck here waiting for nothing or she's kind of intrigued with this girl, she's kind of cute after all. She sighed and walked back to the entrance where the other girl is.

"Hey" she simply said to gain her attention.

The other girl jumped in surprise, she was spacing out and was contemplating to run in the rain or not when a voice interrupted her thoughts. She turned around, surprised to see a girl with an umbrella, looking at her with a sheepish
smile.

"Let's just share my umbrella, I don't think the rain's letting up soon. And its getting very cold" she then stepped aside to give the other girl her space. Yui chuckled at the blank look that the other girl was giving her, most probably spooked at her sudden appearance. She was a stranger after all, even though they were studying at the same academy. Speaking of stranger, she haven't introduced herself yet.

"Oh, I'm Yokoyama Yui. Nice to meet you" she smiled brightly at her, hoping the girl will not be scared of her and think she's a stalker or something. She held out her hand, waiting for the other girl to take it already as her hands can't stop shaking due to the cold weather.

"I'm Shimazaki Haruka, nice to meet you too" she mumbled as she lightly shake the other girl's hand. "And thank you for helping me" Haruka smiled at the other girl to show her sincerity, she was really relieved as she was saved from the possibility of being sick the next day. Good thing she waited a bit or she would've left, not knowing someone would come out of the door and offer her an umbrella.

Yokoyama Yui was quite startled at the other girl's name. She never expected she will see the girl this soon. 'so she's that freshman everyone's talking about' she thought. The gossips she heard from her classmates gave the other girl no justice. She was very pretty, way prettier than she usually see in their school. She can really pass as a model too. She disregarded her thoughts as they began to lightly thread outside the school gates.

The walk was silent but it wasn't awkward as they had expected. Haruka has never been this nervous with anyone. Perhaps it was because the girl beside her is emitting some sort of strong aura that makes her shy. She remembers how cool her eyes was when she looked at her a while ago, And the girl was beautiful, effortlessly charming and strikingly dashing in her own way. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed that the other girl already stopped walking.

"We're already here" Yui said as she tapped the other girl who seems to be in her own world, and looked at her amusingly as Haruka looks at her with wide eyes. This girl is quite jumpy, still adorable though. They stopped at a store awning just beside Haruka's home, protecting themselves from the heavy droplets of rain.

"We're already here, stop spacing out Shimazaki-san" she chuckled. "C'mon get inside, you'll get more drenched than you already have"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" It was only then that she noticed how drenched her left arm was, and the other girl's right arm as well. Haruka blushed in embarassment as she can't seem to think straight. She gathered her thoughts before the other girl thinks she's very weird. "Thank you for walking me home Yokoyama-san, and sorry for the trouble"

"Oh it was nothing, don't worry about it" Yui chuckled as she lift her index finger to scratch her cheek. " I guess I'll see you around then."

Yui then stepped back, gave the other girl a smile before completely disappearing in the midst of the pouring rain.

Haruka kept on staring at the direction where the other girl left, a small smile plastered in her face. Suddenly, she's looking forward going to school, hoping to get to know the girl named Yokoyama Yui.

---------------

Haruka was in the library, scanning the endless row of books for her history class. It was rare for her to go in this part of the library since there are available computers in the lab nearby, but due to an unfortunate circumstance, the lab is full and she have no choice but to torture herself in this place.

After getting what she needed, she silently walked over to a chair and table.

She was so engrossed on what she's doing that she didn't noticed someone walking towards her.

"Hey, nice to see you again, Shimazaki-san" She heard a voice in front of her speak. She looked up from the book she was reading and was surprised to see who it was.

"Oh, Hi Yokoyama-san" she mumbled moving her gaze somewhere. Haruka honestly wasn't expecting to meet at this vast library the person she wanted to see this past 2 weeks.

"Can I sit here with you?" Haruka looked around to see that most of the seats are empty. She looked up at the other girl and nodded.

Yui then pulled out a chair and settled herself in front of Haruka and began to read. Usually, Yui would just sleep in the library to past time, but when she saw the other girl reading and probably, doing her homework, she decided to take
a detour to her favorite spot in the hidden part of the library and go to where Haruka was.

The two didn't talk after that but Haruka was feeling very nervous that she can't even concentrate on what she is doing. She peeked at the other girl and saw that she was very busy reading, but let out a chuckle as she noticed that what she was holding was a manga.

"Is that a good book?" Haruka can't help but tease the other girl.

Yui looked up and smiled embarassingly at the other girl. "Ah this, yes it is. It was way better than what you are reading, honestly" she pointed at the history book that Haruka was holding. Haruka just glared at her and they ended up laughing.

Moments passed and their respective books/mangas are forgotten as they ended up talking and gossiping like long-time friends, with hushed voices of course, still aware that they are in the library. Unfortunately, it was already closing time and they need to part ways. They slowly walked out of the room before the librarian gets mad at them and quietly left the school grounds.

They were awkwardly standing outside of the school gates, contemplating what they should do as both of them still doesn't
want to leave.

"Thanks for keeping me company, Yokoyama-san" Haruka flashed her a grateful smile.

"No, it's actually the other way around. I usually sleep in there to pass time." she laughed. "It was a nice change though" she continued as they awkwardly stand in front of each other. Yui then glanced at the other girl, hesitating to say goodbye or offer something so that she can still be with the other girl. She sighed as she gather her courage to ask her. 'Here goes nothing'

"So uhmmm, I heard there was this new cafe near here." she paused before breaking into a sheepish grin. "Do you perhaps, want to try something there? It won't take long I promise."

Haruka looked up at Yui, surprised at the other girl's offer. She honestly still wanted to spend some time with the other girl but is too shy to admit. She then smiled brightly at the other girl, not noticing the faint tint of pink on the other girl's cheeks.

"I would love to, Yokoyama-san."

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

:shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Change is Gonna Come [YuiParu]
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »
I just love it! :D

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 06:53:35 AM »
huhuhu~ love it too~ XD

Gonna wait for the next update~ *\(^o^)/*

Thx for writing this~ (≧∇≦)

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 09:13:33 AM »
Nice story of yui paru. I enjoy it very much.

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 09:29:41 AM »
Yuiparu!! I love this couple and I really like this please update soon

Offline akibastar

• jlscdc
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 03:09:19 AM »
@XxRoByNxX78 , @sadrilim , @Ando , @Haruko : thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my fic, I truly appreciate it. You guys are so kind  :heart:

Now after procrastinating for months, I present to you the sequel and last part of CIGC  XD ENJOY :D

------------------------------------

A Change is Gonna Come Pt. 2

After that fateful meeting at the library, Yui and Haruka found themselves falling into the routine of meeting each other right after their classes. Yui walks Haruka home, or sometimes they will take a detour to the cafe. They also never forget to send each other mails whenever they are free.

It doesn't take that long for them to consider themselves as good friends as their usual awkward conversations always ended up into playful banters, and Haruka's shy demeanor towards the older girl was long gone and was replaced by a comfortable atmosphere . Without them knowing, both of them has gained a special place on each other's lives.

-----------------------------------------------

It was lunch period and Haruka was busy reading the book for her next lesson when she heard shuffling noises in front of her. She peeked from it and almost burst out of laughter from the silly grin Yokoyama Yui has.

"Are you done reading, Haruka?"

"No" she replied, covering her face with the thick book she was reading. " Stop bothering me" suppressing her laughter as the other girl gave her a menacing look.

"Tsk, so salty" she laughed. Haruka put down her book as she reciprocated the smile Yokoyama Yui has.

"So what brings you here to the freshmen's quarters, Yui?"  Its been a while since they've gotten close and started calling each other by their first names. They we're shy at first but gotten used to it anyway.

"I'm bored and I want to bother you" she pouted.

"Aren't you always?"

"Shut up" she nudge the younger girl which she replied with a laugh.

"Stop studying and accompany me to the cafeteria, let's eat!"

"I don't like being with psychopaths" she joked.

Yui gave her a glare, and Haruka reciprocated, and then both laughed at their silliness. The older girl then stood up and grabbed the other girl's wrist then pulled her to the door. Haruka just laughed at her friend's weirdness. She wouldn't imagine that the cool and composed Yokoyama-san she met before was this cute.

"Let's go! I'm hungry"

"Okay"

---------------------------------------------------------

Nothing's going right in Yokoyama Yui's day. She haven't had breakfast because she overslept, almost got hit by a car while crossing the street, and because of the shock, she almost didn't make it to school. Tough luck, Yui, tough luck.

She huffs indignantly, fully aware why she's always distracted these days. It's been a week since she last saw Shimazaki Haruka and it's driving her crazy. She almost swore they are hitting it off quite well, but it seems that Haruka is avoiding her. She's getting confused as to why the girl started ignoring her mails and saying excuses that she'll be going home late. Yui even said that she'll wait for her but the girl insisted not to, so she adhere to what the girl requested.

"Who died?" she was snapped back from her thoughts and was greeted by an annoyed look, with chin protruding, of her bestfriend, Yamamoto Sayaka.

"What?" she asked, still dazed from her daydreaming.

The other girl narrowed her eyes at her. " You've been sighing and staring at the wall for the past 20 minutes, What's up?" Sayaka propped her arm on top of  the other girl's desk, waiting for her to speak.

"Nothing" she averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Oh cmon, spill it out!" Sayaka frowned. This is what she hated about the other girl as she always love to keep everything by herself. Her frown was soon replaced by a knowing grin as an idea strucked her mind. Ohohoho~ "Did you have a fight with that cute freshie you brought at the cafe?"

Yui groaned in protest. She mentally facepalmed herself when she invited the girl in the new cafe, she forgot that Sayaka, and her girlfriend Miyuki, are working part time there. She almost ran while dragging Haruka to leave as she saw the two at the register, grinning and snickering at her and the other girl. Now she have to endure the teasing and prodding of the two for the rest of her life.

"I don't know she seems to be avoiding me these days." she paused "And why are you always calling her that? her name is Haruka, you idiot"

"No way! That's why you seem down these days. tsktsk" Sayaka snickered. "And I know who she is, that girl was practically idolized in our school" the other girl slapped her shoulder and the girl winced. "Seriously though, I never knew you'd be into popular girls. Even Miyuki was surprised" she laughed.

Yui banged her head on her desk in annoyance as she felt another headache coming. She wanted some kind of peace right now and Sayaka's teasing is not really helping. Sayanee's laughing however, was stopped as she heard a smacking sound and a painful yelp from her friend. She looked up and raised her brows at the amusing scene in front of her. Miyuki was scolding Sayaka as she was rubbing the back of her head with a painful expression. She caught eyes with Miyuki and thanked her and then smiled at her, showing that she understand, then continued scolding her poor whimpering girlfriend.

Yui sighed for the nth time that day. She was not supposed to be like this.Yui has her own share of past lovers, and they we're definitely not lacking in physical appearance, but no one had this kind of effect on her. Haruka is not even her lover, but the thought of her being her girlfriend sent tingles down her spine.She groaned at that thought, it seems impossible right now, she keeps on thinking if there was some circumstances that she creeped the other girl out, or she'd been flirty or did absurd things to her. She fished out her phone from her pocket and dialed Haruka's number. She decided to revert to drastic measures to at least talk to the girl and do something to the longing feeling dwelling in her chest.

The device kept on ringing, and when she was directed in her voicemail, she talked calmly into the phone, trying to mask out the shakiness in her voice, "I'll be waiting at the front gates, if I didn't see you there you can say goodbye to our friendship", then ended the call. She leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes trying to calm her nerves, as the thought of seeing the younger girl again crossed her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yui shoved her hands in her pockets as she waited outside, her palms sweating with anticipation. She leaned back on one of the gate's pillars as she kept on glancing at the direction of the door, hoping the girl would come out sooner.

It wasn't that long when she caught the lone figure of Haruka threading down the stairs, with a deep frown on her face. They met eyes and Yui softly smiled at her, forgetting that she should be angry at the girl for ignoring her. Haruka did not smile though, but she swore her pale cheeks clearly was now tinted with a light shade of pink.

"So you decided to show up, huh?"

"Yeah" Haruka nodded, "So do you have something to say? I'm kind of busy right now"

Yui was quite startled of how cold the other girl is being right now. Haruka never showed this kind of behavior at her even though she teased her endlessly before. Infuriated at the younger girl, Yui grabbed Haruka's hand, suprising her.

"I want to talk" she stated before leading her off to somewhere, ignoring Haruka's question and protests.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls are sitting at one of the benches at a park near where Haruka's house is located. They were side by side and Haruka was getting nervous of how quiet Yui was, the girl was lying her head on the bench's headrest with her eyes closed. She was starting to feel suffocated at this thick atmosphere around them and she wanted to get out of this place. She never wanted to be in this kind of situation with the other girl, but she had no choice, she's the one who made this mess.

The girl was beyond amazing, she concluded as they spend alot of time together and got to know each other better. She can't help but like Yokoyama Yui, and that scared her. So her instinct kicked in and decided to avoid the girl before completely drowning in the waves of emotion she's feeling towards her. And seeing how sad the other girl is right now makes her feel more guilty than she ever had before.

"Why are you suddenly ignoring me?" Yui asked, breaking the silence.

"Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean" Haruka can't help but to hold on to that bit of denial left in her system, hoping that Yui will let this slide and think that she just had a bad judgement..

"Don't lie, I know you do" She gasps as she saw the sharp look in Yui's eyes.

"I-" Haruka hesitantly look at the other girl, but gave up as the look on Yui's face did not falter. "It's complicated"

Yui shifted in her seat, facing the other girl. "Try me"

Haruka sighed. 'Guess there's no way out in this. I just need to hope for the best.' "Before you think negatively about yourself, You did nothing wrong to me, I swear."

Yui just nodded. Haruka took it as a sign and continued "You we're honestly good to me, too good even. I was...scared, you make me feel like, you know me better than I know myself. We have this great chemistry that got me all confused, and I started to panic." Haruka's nerve is getting on her and starting to get teary-eyed, she looks at the older girl, gone were her sharp looks that was now replaced by a softer one. " I'm sorry I avoided you these past few weeks. I just can't understand what I was feeling about you, I think I like you, I-"

Haruka's ramblings we're interrupted as she felt two arms wrapped around her tightly. Being held by the older girl right now broke her self control and starts sobbing in Yui's arms.

"I'm glad you told me this. Thank you" Yui loosened her hold so that she can look at Haruka's eyes. She cupped Haruka's face, wiping the damp cheek with her thumb. "I'm sorry for doing this"

The girl's eyes widened when she felt Yui's lips touch her own. She never expected for this to happen, as she thought the older girl was mad at her. It was just a quick peck but it left Haruka's lips tingling. Yui smiled at her, still dazed from the kiss. " I think I like you too" she giggled as Haruka seems to still be in a daze. "I really really like to be with you so I got scared when you started avoiding me. It got me paranoid, I guess, I just can't be without you"

They leaned at each other for a couple of minutes, just enjoying this new warmth and sensation they are feeling towards each other.

"So where does this lead us?" Haruka asked.

"I don't know. You decide"

"Why would I decide when I'm the one who confessed first?"

Yui sighed. "Fine." she faced the other girl and hold both of her shoulders, startling her. "Yes I accept your feelings. Happy?"

Haruka grinned and at her. "Of course" The other girl can't help but smile at how cute her girlfriend is. She giggled at that thought. 'Girlfriend huh, I got myself an adorable one.'

Wordlessly, she pushed herself off her seat, dusted herself off and faced the still sitting girl, puzzled to what she was about to do.

Yui smiled mischievously at her. "So I heard there was this cafe near here, and I would like to bring my girlfriend out on a date. Do you perhaps want to go with me?"
she then smiled at her, holding out her left hand in front of her.

Haruka stared at her hand, before breaking out into a huge smile. She took hold of the other girl's hand as she pushed herself up, forcing herself to lean at the older girl before stealing a light kiss on her lips.

She looked at the older girl, breaking into a grin as she saw Yui's huge smile. "I would love to, Yui"

THE END.  :lol:

-----------------------------------------

Now my mission here is done hahaha but It's going to take more time to make another story since real life is taking its toll on me. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone liked it  :shakeit:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Change is Gonna Come Pt. 2 [YuiParu] (COMPLETED)
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »
OMG! They are so sweet! I just love it

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 06:35:57 PM »
Aha.. Yuiparu. (´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡
Thank you for this Two shot! Very well written!
Hope to see more from you!^o^
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 12:30:12 PM »
OF COURSE!!! I LOVE IT!!
(≧∇≦)*\(^o^)/*
Thx a lot!! XD

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 03:18:18 PM »
That  :twothumbs....
thanks for part2 author san..xD
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »
I like it! Wait...No. I LOVE IT >0<
You made it, Yui~ Yahoooooooooo~
And I love Sayamilky part XD
They just so funny XD

Thanks for the update, author-san^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline akibastar

• jlscdc
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »
@Haruko : thank you! I also saw that you reblogged it on tumblr! :D

@JoeYee : I actually have lots of drafts for the story, so I kind of merge them into one  :lol: I don't think it was well-written but thank you! :D

@Ando : thank you too!  :lol:

@kuro_black29 : welcome! :D thank you for reading

@junchan48 : yeah, I made sayaka kinda crazy so that there will be a bit of humor in this fic  :lol: I'm glad you like it, Thank you :)

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »
Awww I love it!  :heart: :heart:

Offline akibastar

• jlscdc
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 09:28:14 AM »
@Dianalrs : thank you! :D

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 09:25:44 AM »
Hi authors-san. 
Really sweet and cute stories!!!!!  XD
Love them all. Can't wait for more of your works.
Keep up the good work.

Offline chocolatepandastarlight

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 04:20:47 PM »
YuiParu!! I miss them so much!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Thank you author please keep writing!! :D  :cow: :cow: :cow:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Eyeline (performed by Nana)