JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Alone

Author Topic: The Official I <3 Reina Thread!  (Read 402961 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
The Official I <3 Reina Thread!
« Reply #3560 on: March 23, 2007, 08:36:47 AM »
Just came back with my mom, but no luck so far.:ONsweat:

But I do know that all members are here so Reina & Koharu are here.

Will be trying again soon, I know for sure I can pictures and maybe Vid Camera up if they most likely will be at the Waikiki Shell :ONwriggly:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3561 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:14 AM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;336161

Will be trying again soon, I know for sure I can pictures and maybe Vid Camera up if they most likely will be at the Waikiki Shell :ONwriggly:

Yes~Reina's there~:ONfarofflook:

Oh yeah, during that bus scene~she took my breath away~dang it~:baa60776:

I think I really much like smaller girls(not thinner) which is damn cute.:ONwahaha:

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #3562 on: March 23, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;336161

Wow, must be great to have a mom who is also a fan. :baa60776:
And she's sick with Koharu, such a fanfic material. :ONxD:

Quote from: Rei.rev.07;336148
^ LUCKY YOU!!! I was that size in 5th grade dang it XD *feels overweight*!!

Let's all hope!! I'm still worried though =_=.

Cool Reina is awsome, but cute Reina just melts me from the inside out. I like both lol. This is over repeated (yet never gets old), but she's beautiful no matter what!!

It's so dangerous for me to check this thread in school cause teachers hover over me like crows all the time.

LOL well maybe you are a lot taller than me! :)
Sometimes my lecturers do that a lot, so I usually open my Ms One Note and writes something about the lecture there. Plus the power of alt+tab! :ONwahaha:

Quote from: LegendKiller86;336182
Yes~Reina's there~:ONfarofflook:

Oh yeah, during that bus scene~she took my breath away~dang it~:baa60776:

I think I really much like smaller girls(not thinner) which is damn cute.:ONwahaha:

Reina was the only one on the bus bothering the one who sat on the front (Koharu), Aika was busy reading the newspaper alone, Miki was bored, KameShige busy with themselves, TakaGaki is also busy with themselves. How she talked with Koharu on the bus is just uber cute. Ah I can't explain this well :ONfarofflook: :ONwriggly:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3563 on: March 23, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
She's having fun with koha too much until they both got sick at the same time I think lol :ONxD:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3564 on: March 23, 2007, 11:31:40 AM »
REN:

Yep, it sure is great. very lucky also :ONbingo:

well the hunt shall continue :ONsweat:
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3565 on: March 23, 2007, 11:40:47 AM »
Man you sound like bounty hunter or something:ONxD:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3566 on: March 23, 2007, 11:58:39 AM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;336295
Man you sound like bounty hunter or something:ONxD:

Bounty hunter for Reina & Co. :ONcool1:

got news that might be able to get MoMusu goods, store might open up :ONprayers:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3567 on: March 23, 2007, 08:26:46 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;336276
She's having fun with koha too much until they both got sick at the same time I think lol :ONxD:
XD! I'm actually starting to like them as a..duo( i guess thats the right word lol). Glad to know that both of them are at Hawaii with the rest of MM. I hope Reina and Koharu get better as well, and hope you have some luck on your hunt Dj-B13!. XD

This talk about natural skininess, i think its the same with my girlfriend haha. She eats and eats, yet she doesnt really gain weight. Her max is like 100lbs. You guys are probably right about Reina naturally being skinny.

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #3568 on: March 23, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »
reina's being thin recently is just normal, she's thinner on the H!P sportsfest 2006 plus she always says that she eats a lot so i think there would be no worries about her health. get well soon reina-san.

just finished watching the DVD mags, a lot of reina camera time sweetness and her earrings is kinda hypnotizing :heart:. and yeah! reina's sexy 8 beat pawns!

goodluck DJB13, just make sure not to get star-strucked too much dude.

btw, genki on the sexy 8 album is so damn awesome!:yay:
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3569 on: March 23, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
haha yea I hope so too, Thankyou for the luck and man knowing that they are on the same Island as you gives me chills and where they are staying is only 3 mins away from my house.

I actually had a crazy dream last night about Reina & Kamei :ONsweat: :ONwahaha:

and and Genki is my fav song also on the 8 Beat album~!!!

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3570 on: March 24, 2007, 12:17:47 AM »
Whoever was going to upload hello morning they are at JPM http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=32 now :D all sendspace links though. be sure to thank waseem if you leeach any. or upload any missing ones if you got em :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 12:20:22 AM by lilday »
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3571 on: March 24, 2007, 12:29:46 AM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;336671
haha yea I hope so too, Thankyou for the luck and man knowing that they are on the same Island as you gives me chills and where they are staying is only 3 mins away from my house.

I actually had a crazy dream last night about Reina & Kamei :ONsweat: :ONwahaha:

Haha:ONwahaha: . If i was in the same situation im sure i would be having dreams of Reina or any H!P stars.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v322470N6jjM83F Has anyone seen that? XD Just wanted to post because i think Reina looked really good in it. Everyone looks good as well :D

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3572 on: March 24, 2007, 01:07:17 AM »
Quote from: storyboard;336722
Haha:ONwahaha: . If i was in the same situation im sure i would be having dreams of Reina or any H!P stars.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v322470N6jjM83F Has anyone seen that? XD Just wanted to post because i think Reina looked really good in it. Everyone looks good as well :D

man the dream was so good too haha,:ONsweat:  felt so real~!!!

it's the fact that also they are all here in the Islands too that made the dream seem so feasable.

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3573 on: March 24, 2007, 01:09:43 AM »
Quote from: storyboard;336722

But Ai-chan wins! :-P

well, the bodyguards will beat you up if you should try something ... stupid^^ :D

:ONshock:

Right, but it's also the only good song! :tfr9a7wg:

oh, Tanakacchi ... :ONluvluv2:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3574 on: March 24, 2007, 02:16:59 AM »
Quote from: Thunderbolt;336739
But Ai-chan wins! :-P

well, the bodyguards will beat you up if you should try something ... stupid^^ :D

:ONshock:

Right, but it's also the only good song! :tfr9a7wg:

oh, Tanakacchi ... :ONluvluv2:

Haha, man you never know what a robbid fan could do like me :ONkekeke:

Of course I will contain myself :ONbingo: , really? I like a few other also ont he album.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3575 on: March 24, 2007, 02:51:18 AM »
Quote from: Rei.rev.07;336746
I loovvvvveeeee that cm *stares at set*!! I can't wait! Reina left me speechless. So beautiful. So kickass. So awsome!!!

o.O I have yet to see the CM, but your set makes me think of the costumes for Roman....coincidence?

Also, anyone have the CM on avi and is willing to upload somewhere? I'm in a graphic-making mood for some reason..Thanks in advance :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 02:54:26 AM by jafeijai »

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #3576 on: March 24, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »
CM Promo for Kanashimi Twilight (it's a wmv. file)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wnh96f

Reina's make-up makes look her eyes wonkier than they are XD Not saying that is a bad thing, the wonkiness is the charm ;)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 03:21:55 AM by Nouciel »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #3577 on: March 24, 2007, 04:26:32 AM »
as far as all this reina being 'skinny' talk...take into consideration that she's always been very petite - tbh, i haven't noticed her getting 'skinnier' or anything like that...she's always been that way, no? when we hear of one of the girls collapsing during rehearsal or something drastic like that is when we should become concerned - also don't forget that these girls have their rigorous dance routines plus all their sports activities, so if they were truly not healthy, we'd hear about it...when she's not appearing on haromoni every week and all that, that's when you should worry...until then, just imagine her smile and everything will be alright :D

EDIT: :ONshock: i just noticed that her thread only has 4 stars...that's unacceptable
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 06:03:48 AM by john_hung »

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #3578 on: March 24, 2007, 06:49:15 AM »
This thread should have got 5 stars! :D

rev: You changed your avatar? Lovely! :heart: And :heart: for your TanaKamei signature.

lilday: Thanks for the link to Hello! Morning downloads. :ONkneelbow: Too bad my connection can't download from sendspace. :ONpleeease:

Reina's wonkiness has its own charm, wonky cat eyes that is :heart:.

Wow what are you guys dreaming about? I never had any dreams involving a Morning Musume member. :D

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #3579 on: March 24, 2007, 08:23:17 AM »
Quote from: Nouciel;336806

Reina's make-up makes look her eyes wonkier than they are XD Not saying that is a bad thing, the wonkiness is the charm ;)

the way her hair is done also puts more emphasis on her eyes. when i first saw reina on the CM i thought of otome gumi reina in the Yuujou ~Kokoro no BUSU niwa Nara nee!~ PV, Kanashami Twilight have a similar rock-n-roll feel.
Quote from: Rei.rev.07;336807
^ It's beautiful!!!

^ WORD.
Quote from: john_hung;336842
...until then, just imagine her smile and everything will be alright :D

i just have to quote that.:)
Quote from: john_hung;336842

EDIT: :ONshock: i just noticed that her thread only has 4 stars...that's unacceptable

talking about the thread stars, we didn't pay attention to it before(i gave it one vote to make it a 5 star) then someone mentioned to pimp up the votes, it was a double-edge sword, the low ratings starts to pour in more than the high ones, so the thread ended up glued on 4 stars, i think it will take at least 3 or 5 perfect votes to make it a 5 star.
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Alone