JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl

Author Topic: Restoring my heart. Hiatus.  (Read 8017 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Restoring my heart. Hiatus.
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:49:23 PM »
Restoring my heart.

Mayu is a sullen girl of few words and a cyborg expression. She is a 16-year-old girl. Mayu’s mother died when giving birth to her, which leads to her older sister Atsuko resenting her, frequently becoming angry with Mayu and calling her a "Monster" or "Demon Child". In addition, Mayu has a distant relationship with her father, who works long hours. She is well-known as a delinquent and the leader of class bullies. Despite her troublemaking ways, Mayu is smart and gets good grades.

Yuki is an overly reaction person and beautiful 17-year-old girl. She is a teen singer but still goes to school. Noticing how her second cousin Mayu behaves, therefore sets out to stop her. After some time passed, she learns more about her, of the reasons why Mayu chooses to be a mean and disobedient person,she becomes understanding towards her. Along with her daily hardships as a teen singer, she strives to deal with her personal problems. She lives with her 'mother' Akicha. Her friendship with Mayu grows stronger and she eventually realizes that she's in love with her, but never realises this until after she learns she Mayu and Rena started dating.

Atsuko is Mayu’s older sister, she works at a cake shop and has a crush on her boss Takahashi Minami, she hates her sister Mayu, and is 20-years-old.

Takahashi Minami, boss of Atsuko and owns a cake shop, also 20-years-old.

Rena, is Yuki’s bestest friend but has a crush on Mayu and the captain of the school council Oshima Yuko, likes eating melon pan and spicy foods. 17-years-old. Rena just moved back to Tokyo after living in Nagoya. Rena remember's that Mayu went to kindergarten with her, and kissed her when she was five years old. Although Rena initially hates Mayu for stealing her first kiss, after getting to know her better, she is impressed by her blunt honesty and logical point-of-view.

Oshima Yuko, captain of the school council, is a bit of a pervert but a very trusting and determined young lady. 17-years-old.

should I continue?  :P
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:41:54 PM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Restoring my heart. Mayuki/Atsumina/Renayuko
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:08 PM »
This is RenaYuko, right? My eyes are not deceiving me?

And also, MaYuki and AtsuMina...

CONTINUE PLEASE~!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
mou why is tsuko mad at mayu she couldnt do anythinh about her mother

interesting please continue I want to know more of mayuki atsumina and yukorena
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:05:31 PM »
Interesting set of characters

You should continue
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 09:18:21 AM »
Yeah... it's going to be interesting fic...

Thank you for the prologue...

Can't wait for the start of the story

Thank you...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 09:27:16 AM »
anything with yukorena and mayuki, interesting for me..
continue please  8)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 11:07:44 AM »
Interesting plot :ding: And Mayuki :on gay:
Atsuko hates Mayu because their mother died when she gave birth to Mayu :err:
Their father also doesn't seem to always at home :sweat:
Maybe because of those reasons Mayu now becomes a mean and disobedient person :fainted:
Yuki's a singer and has fallen in love with Mayu after known the reason why she becomes like that and become her friend :on woohoo:
Yuki and Rena are dating :stoned: Rena loves Mayu and Yuko :on shady:
Many shocking news :wahaha:
Anyway, I want to know what'll happen next :tantrum:
So update soon, please :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:37:42 PM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 08:40:44 PM »
gomen, sorry leEwẬy-san i made a mistake rena is dating mayu not yuki sorry!! :nervous :panic: :bow: so sorry for the confusion

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 03:38:46 AM »
Yes please continue
RENA X MAYU INTERESTING PAIR
YUKI REALÌZED HER FEELING FOR MAYU AFTER MAYU DATING RENA.YEAH A LOT PEOPLE REALIZED HOW MUCH THE LOVE OTHER AFTER THE PERSON GET LOST OR BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
ITS INTERESTENG HOW YOU GET AGAIN THE PERSON YOU CARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE~

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 03:39:18 PM »
Oh! Yuki's dating Mayu not Rena :farofflook:
That's a good news for me :wahaha:
Anyway, please update soon :kneelbow:
I'm now dying because curosity :imdead:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 12:03:06 AM »
Sorry for the late update! here it is part 1!   :cow:

Restoring my heart part 1.

It was just another typical day at the studio...

“hai and start!”

*singing, ‘shortcake’*

(We grew up together
like an older brother and younger sister,
from our childhood on
Arguing over who'd get the strawberries
on the shortcake, we'd go to school together
without speaking to each other

The friends around us
started to marry,
and I thought that
before long
happiness would come my way

I'd have been glad to be able
to say I loved you, but I was stubborn
the whole time, obstinately
not even touching hands...
You were my childhood friend,
not the object of love, but
little by little,
something changed
Even though my heart didn't beat fast,
as if somehow suddenly relieved,
I noticed my affection for you

When I felt down,
you didn't ask why,
making me laugh with random stories
All at once, you bought
shortcake for me
at the usual store downtown

You gave all
the strawberries
just to me
and in this way,
happiness rends my heart

I wanted to say I love you right now, but
I kept my face turned away, surely
You said something like
"Did you say something?"...
Will you make me say it again?
Although I used all my courage...
Unkind
Nothing changes,
and it's all right if it's inaudible
I heard it
The most important "I love you!"

How many strawberries
are on
our cake?
It seems that we live at the same time,
sharing them as we count them
If I were to give you mine
when you're feeling down,
we'd share tears as well

to say I loved you
I wonder what made me hesitate

This love...

to say I loved you, but I was stubborn
the whole time, obstinately
not even touching hands...
You were my childhood friend,
not the object of love, but
little by little,
something changed
Even though my heart didn't beat fast,
as if somehow suddenly relieved,
I noticed my affection for you.)

“ok and that’s a wrap!”, the producer said.

“otsukaresama *bow*” a tall figure looked up, her round eyes, fringed by long lashes, shone in the lights as she brimmed with contentment.

Answering all the staff with smiles when they thanked her for her time, it was all a part of her life as a young star.

Once she became a star, Yuki had been busy with her schedule, performing an radios, talking on interviews, starring in dramas, yet that didn’t stop her going to school, although she did take some time off, like now, lately she recorded her new single and took a month of school.

The next day...

“ahh it feels so good to be back” the young idol stretched her arms up to the sky, now standing outside the school gate, Yuki made her way to the white brick structure.

“I’m back!” Yuki shouted,

“Yuki-chan!” the girl’s greeted their recently absent friend,

“how are you?, we haven’t seen you for a month, how did the recording go?” the group of girls asked.

“I’m just a bit tired, and I know it’s been forever since I’ve come back and the recording was exhausting” Yuki sighed as she sat down in her seat.

“it’s been boring without your reactions Yuki” the girls laughed,

“mou... Is that all you missed” Yuki pouted cutely,

while everyone was laughing.

Suddenly a hooded figure walked in slamming the door, she sat down by the window, on the back row, with her earphones plugged in, everyone in the class stared at her continuously, the sullen girl removed her hood, glaring at those who stared at her, soon everybody turned away, trying to avoid her glare, yet one person still gazed back, Yuki who had a confused look on her face couldn’t help watch the smaller figure until the teacher came in and addressed the class. Making Yuki face the front.

While the teacher was busy lecturing, Yuki turned her head back to look at the antagonistic individual, without warning, the teacher called the person’s name out,

“Watanabe-san! Watanabe-san! Are you listening to me?!” the teacher called out.

Watanabe unplugged her earphones and faced towards the teacher, coldly replying with a simple “no”,

The teacher’s face could be seen turning red, as if she ate hot sauce, she lit up bright red with fury, “Watanabe-san read out the last text now!” the teacher demanded, however, Watanabe did not listen and just walked out the class, again slamming the door, the teacher’s shouting could be heard through the corridor as well.

Yuki wondered why, this Watanabe student was acting so strange, after class was finished Yuki got out her bento and was about to eat when three people shadowed over her, “hey girls look it’s that famous brat!” the girl in front snatched Yuki’s bento throwing it on the floor, “hey! what do you think you’re doing?!” Yuki complained.

“oops my bad, oh I’m sorry your majesty” the girl sarcastically said,

“oh by the way, when you sing my ears bleed” said one of the girls said covering her ears with her hands, Yuki decided to ignore them and pick up her bento box, however the other girl stepped on it, crushing it with her foot.

“what’s your problem?!” Yuki shouted at them, then the girl in front grabbed Yuki by the collar of her shirt, “my problem is why did you come back?!”.

Everybody in the class were yelling at the three bullies telling them to leave Yuki alone, but then, the hooded figure came again, everyone went quiet, the girl let go of Yuki facing forward, “Watanabe-san, you’re back, we got you your lunch” the girl walked up to her, handing out in front her, was noodle bread and a carton of milk, Watanabe took the grub from her sat in her seat.

“ne, Yuki you I can split my bento with you if you want?” one of Yuki’s friend offered, instead Yuki was pissed off with the way those girls were treating her she walked up to them and in front of Watanabe’s desk, Watanabe looked up, “you’re blocking my view”, Watanabe murmured. The three girl’s walked up to Yuki again, “you heard what she said you’re in the way, move it!” the girl said intimidatingly, “I think you and your ‘friends’ should apologise first” Yuki specified.

Watanabe got up from her seat, standing in front of Yuki, “I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?”

Yuki’s pov.

“oh a smartass are we, well two can play at that game.”

Watanabe’s pov.

“ugh, she’s so noisy.”

“If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.” Yuki smirked,

“Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.” Watanabe replied,

“Someday you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.” Yuki stated.

Still not showing any signs of feeling, Watanabe left the classroom again leaving everybody dumbfounded and an irritated Yuki.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Rena’s pov.

It happened in May as the sakura trees danced, because of the spring wind, the cherry blossoms were raining down and looked like they were sparkling. I stood there, my body clad in my blue and white uniform, and while the sakura trees were in their full May bloom, I had found myself standing outside the school council’s room, there I saw her, Oshima Yuko-senpai, she was so small yet she had these cute little features of like a baby squirrel. I continued to gaze her when she suddenly walked away till I could not see her, I opened the door more a tiny a bit, trying to scan the room, when all of a sudden the door was pulled back and there she was in front of me.

She asked me, “ano... Is there something you need?” she smiled at me, my cheeks turned red and my body quickly retracted itself from her, I lowered my gaze and replied, “n-no... Nothing’s wrong... E-excuse me!” I bowed immediately and ran off, I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.”

Yuko’s pov.

“as soon as I walked out room, a girl with the fairest pale skin and jet black hair was in front of me, she kept staring at me, so I asked if she needed anything, but in a brief of a moment she bowed and took off, I continued to stare at the young girl running, feeling confused I stepped back inside the room and closed the door.”

Rena’s pov.

“she talked to me, she actually talked to me, and that was the first in a long time my heart felt like it had stopped, these feelings inside me continued to roam in my mind.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsumina.

Atsuko’s pov.

“hai that will be 600 yen please” I smiled at the customer, “arigatou” she said and walked off, it was already late noon, all the stores were shutting down.

“otsukaresama, keep up the good work Acchan” the small girl winked at me, I blushed while saying “thank you”.

She asked me if I wanted to go out for coffee with her after work, that thought of spending time with Minami, made a smile form on my face and feel so happy, yet it was replaced with a sigh of grief, “I’m sorry, I have to babysit my sister again, my dad’s been working really long hours”, hoping she wouldn’t be too disappointed she just smiled at me, “no worries maybe some other time ne? Have we got a deal?” she held out her hand, I looked at it and shaked it with my own, “it’s a deal.”

Minami’s pov.
“poor Atsuko, always caring for her little sister what a good kid, though I really wanted to go out with her and chat some more, maybe I can invite her round mine and she can bring her sister?”

Astuko’s pov.

“I walk home and open the door to find her, that devil child, “move out my way!” I brush past her, climbing the stairs, I turn back to her shouting, “it’s all your fault everything is your fault, I can’t go out and enjoy myself because of you, dad doesn’t want to come home because he can’t stand looking at you, whereas nor can I, you killed her!! You killed mum!”, I ran upstairs slamming my bedroom door, flopping onto my bed and burying my face in my pillow, I cry.”
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:10:54 AM by mayuki_daisuki »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Restoring my heart. Mayuki/Atsumina/Renayuko Update! part 1!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 12:34:32 AM »
Interesting with the three couples and their interactions
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 01:34:26 AM »
I want more! no pressure though~~
...gah.... Mayuyu is cool and mean at the same time...
epicly ignores teacher~
I love how you just switch from one POV to another~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 06:47:04 AM »
Wah... Yuki and Mayu seem to not in a friendly term with each other...

Arguing over trivial things...   :sweatdrop:

Ah... Rena has a crush on Yuko and Yuko is attracted to Rena after seeing her for the 1st time

Love in 1st sight.....  :inlove:

Ah.... Atsuko hates and blames the younger sister for the death of her mother...

Poor Atsuko need to be the one taking care of the sister whereas thier father seems to always busy and doesn't want to take care of his children...

I can understand Atsuko's feeling from her POV but the sister is not at fault....

If you need to blame anyone it would be the father's fault...

He supposed to be home on time or should spend his days off taking careof the children and be there for them

He supposed to try loose the guilty burden of the endless blames over the mother's death to the younger sister...

I am pretty sure the younger sister is not at fault... accident or anything can happen  :bleed eyes:

Minami wants to get to know Atsuko... doesn't care if she has to go on a date while the younger sister tagging along....

Atsuko also wants to go on a date with Minami   :wub:

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 04:20:29 PM »
Yuki and Mayu seem to against and unfriendly to each other :on cloudeye:
But I sure they'll be totally different from now :on hypto:
Mayu's so cool and emotionless as always :luvluv1:
She even ignored the teacher :wahaha: Feel sorry for that sensei :hiakhiakhiak:
Atsuko has to take care of Mayu instead her father, who didn't care about his childrens :on shady:
Maybe he thought his childrens, especially Mayu as a cause to his wife death :hehehe:
Both Minami and Atsuko wanted to go on a date :nya:
Yuko fell in love with Rena at the first sight :on lol:
Rena's always shy :bigdeal:
Can't wait to see how the Mayuki and others develop :shy1:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 10:03:46 PM »
update please :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 01:53:45 AM »
I really enjoyed reading your story! You write well :)
This is the first time I've read a Rena x Yuko story, so it was a refreshing change. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 11:39:32 AM »
wow, Rena stalking Yuko~~  :dunno: that's so bold of yuo, rena-chan  :k-inlove:
we want moarrrrr  :cow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 01:11:08 PM »
I really enjoyed reading your story! You write well :)
This is the first time I've read a Rena x Yuko story, so it was a refreshing change. Looking forward to the next chapter!

there are quite a few YukoRena stories out there, you should check them out  ;)

*promoting self* OTL Yeah, I am one of them
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 02:31:37 AM »
Mayu really annoying here
Well WHO's NOT,her sister hate her,her fatHER ignored her
Wonder how yuki fall for her,and HOW MAYu dating RENA?
HOW cOuld?

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl