JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot

Author Topic: [7/27] Idoling!!! 16th single [Don't think. Feel!!!]  (Read 45187 times)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
Re: [7/27] Idoling!!! 16th single [Don't think. Feel!!!]
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »
I expected Kaoru not be included in this single since she's still back home under house-arrest, I'm beginning to feel that they are just delaying the inevitable of her leaving the group due to some kind of contractual situation either with FujiTV or her own agency.
How do you know that is the case? How do you know she's under "house-arrest"? I was under the impression that there was no official information on the exact reason why she is gone at the moment.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
Fairy Tail episode 85 have not the new Ending maybe for the next episode. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »
^ lol
I knew it. They officially said the song starts airing from July.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 10:44:26 PM »
I suspect that this single has to get weekly #1 on Oricon to have any chance of getting invited to Kouhaku this year.

But since SKE is releasing a single on the same date also I guess the outlook is grim.

Unless,

A miracle happens where:

Fairy Tale fans & anime fans rise to the occasion and buy the single CD in boatloads and make it the next anime theme song sensation.

And,

Marumo dorama and the two kids' fans come to the rescue via Tonooka connection and buy the single CD in boatloads.

And,

Puyopuyo becomes a mega-hit in video game industry and all the gamers buy the single CD in boatloads.

And,

Knowing this is likely the last chance to get noticed by Kouhaku this year, Idoling wotas rise to the occasion, buy twice as many CDs as usual to secure the #1 spot.

Ok it's a long shot, but who knows right, a perfect storm just could happen.

On a separate note, I just watched the uRa episode on the CD cover photo-shoot, and they were wearing WHITE?! I guess the blue color was digitally added in later, but then that would mean that the PV will not have them in blue outfits!! I'm excited to see what color the outfits in the PV is going to be!!!

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »
On a separate note, I just watched the uRa episode on the CD cover photo-shoot, and they were wearing WHITE?! I guess the blue color was digitally added in later, but then that would mean that the PV will not have them in blue outfits!! I'm excited to see what color the outfits in the PV is going to be!!!
Not necessarily, these white outfits might be for the collectible cards that come with the CDs, and maybe they just didn't show the blue outfits yet, but none of the 3 covers has white outfits...
Although they have done some photoshopping before, like adding Amimi afterwards in the covers as she wasn't present at the main photo shoot of the last album, I'm not sure if they would photoshop a whole piece of clothing but you never know. (if they did,they did a very good job)

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »
As far as I am aware they have photoshopped colours on to white outfits for the covers of the「Shokugyou: Idol」 single. I'm pretty sure as the colours of each costume are different for each single version and I doubt they would have had 3 costumes made for 1 single.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »

Radio Rip

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »
I really like the intro part, but the rest is rather ho-hum, I think the low-quality audio of radio rip is probably not giving the track a fair shake, I am hopeful that the impression should improve on CD-quality as it did for Eve.

I sure can't wait for the PV, the members said the dance routine was rather intense, so it should pack a serious punch, no pun intended.

Offline paperbed

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »
The first part of the melody reminds me of ZONE "Taiyou no Kiss", which is (likely) in itself derived from some other 80's J-pop song.
When I first heard KyunKyun's "Betana Shitsuren" I thought of Plastic Tree's "Spica", then when I heard PT's "Moonlight" I thought of "Rainy Girl". Anyways, irrelevant.

I understand that pop acts have to be very particular about what songs are released as singles; they have to be catchy, familiar, easy to digest and at the same time be somehow different to wade through the lukewarm tide of the Japanese idol-circuit. What a mess for a songwriter! Though I definitely feel like this and the previous single are trying way too hard to pander to a broader audience.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 04:30:55 PM »
門澤P said Don't think feel!!!'s PV will broadcast on CDTV tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/#!/seitakadosawa/status/86788027334148096
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:36:59 PM by pern »

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »
They showed a clip from the Heyx3 footage on Thursday night's TV show, and they were wearing the white outfits from the photo-shoot, so I guess they only added blue for the CD cover only, and PV is going to be in white outfits. I'm not sure why they even bothered to add color for the CD cover, isn't it easier to just have them wear the outfits in blue instead of digitally adding color to each photo?

And Masuno was also with Idoling on Heyx3, I don't know why he tagged along, I rather not see him when Idoling is on a MUSIC tv show.
I just think his antics makes the group look worse, not everybody understands his sadistic jokes you know.

And to make things worse he said something terrible in that short footage along the lines of "Ok they better sell with this single about now otherwise I'll personally shave their heads off!" How can anyone take Idoling seriously when he says things like that? Sigh*

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 06:26:12 AM »

edit:
PV preview

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 07:39:03 PM by relaxershippuden »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 04:12:12 AM »
anyone realize that the dance scene only has 16 members on it ? that's probably the reason of ton-chan and hii-chan got the breaking glass scene.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 12:55:29 PM »
anyone realize that the dance scene only has 16 members on it ? that's probably the reason of ton-chan and hii-chan got the breaking glass scene.

I noticed that too, was trying to work out who was missing. Guessing Suu-Chan is the other missing one, makes her the most absent from the PV's.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
I thought the full length PV was suppose to air on CDTV, where the hell is it man?

nah. that 13 seconds preview was the one that airing on CDTV. full length probably 1-2 weeks before release date, on Fuji TV Next. i wonder if M-ON! or SSTV has plan to air, but usually both channel just have the upscale version. only fuji tv has the full hd pv, and no one records that.

===================

Fairy Tail ending 8, Kyuubi fansub translation
Chance! Every time I pass the night with tears
I want to become stronger.
Don't compare, you are who you are, an original mega heartz.
Let it spread far! Towards the future now, let it go straight ahead!!

The miracle of our reunion shines brightly in my heart.
I'm no longer afraid. We're not alone.
I can't see the goal yet, but I'll get there, no matter where it may be.
As always, don't think, feel!!!
Start sprinting!!!

Dream, and love, and things like answers are nowhere to be found.
That's why it's time now to start at once "just the way you are".
Only our hearts know where our destination is.
As always, don't think, feel!!!
Start sprinting!!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:53:49 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »
+
HEY!x3 2011.07.04

edit:

Complete show 1.23GB 1280x720p .mp4 Thanks to jpfiles
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:59:07 AM by relaxershippuden »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 12:32:40 AM »
Missing members on Hey Hey Hey!  are Aichan, Hiichan, Suuchan and Amimi.

Ruka's hair flip/toss around the 0:51 mark!  :inlove:

Did they kind of get gypped having to perform in front of the guests like that?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:39:33 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline paperbed

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 07:04:20 PM »
Smart move: They let the best singers sing for real and gave the others decoy mics. Guess that's how they gotta roll if they're on Heyx3.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 03:38:02 AM »
Too many "visual" members were missing for the Heyx3 appearance, another opportunity missed. I'm just not thrilled with their recurring scheduling conflicts, one would think they would make sure that all the members would be present for big TV gigs like this and PV shootings.

I really hated the whole show's on-going theme of "Idoling the loser group", excuse me but among the idol groups that made the appearance, Idoling is the most successful group right now ironically enough. Who cares if Passpo managed #1 in Oricon when it was just a ridiculous marketing gimmick, and in reality they don't have big enough fan base to have a concert at a bigger venue that Idoling can have. FujiTV really should stop treating their own like dirt based on misleading CD sales ranking stats.

NMB hasn't even released their 1st single yet, and that comedian who was the supporter was such an arrogant punk when introducing them stating that "There's no doubt that this group would sell!", yeah well who wouldn't be not confident when the group is backed up by AKB?! Talk about a contrasting mentality, all Masuno could say was negative, and stupid threats of shaving their heads off, oh yeah, that's going to charm the audience I'm sure! SIGH************

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
I knew masuno would say something like that. That's why he becomes Idoling!!! MC.

The response was pretty good though. Idoling!!! was on ranking 5 on google japan's keyword search, above all other groups, even above KARA. Idoling!!! also managed to be on very top of twipple hot word.

Twitter's timeline was overcrowded, though not all of them are positive. But guess what ? most of the positive comment are "アイドリング!!!面白い" and "アイドリング!!!おっぱいでけえええ" << this even become a topic on 2ch (Fonchi and Yazawa sure are famous). They are pretty brainwashed and think that Idoling!!! aces are those who stand in the front during last talk (3,6,7,8). They didn't count Rurika who was standing behind Maipuru.

Also there was a comment "アイドリング!!!人数多すぎだろう". wow... I believe Idoling!!! only brought 16 members.

Idoling!!! performance was not fully lipsync, I can still hear Rurika, Maipuru, Ton-chan, and Umeko. And guess what? only those 4 who hold the mic until the talk end. Means the other mics were not connected. Not enough mics, again ?

坊主 can also means "crew cut", that they will never do.

Both Fuji TV and Pony Canyon are too cheap. But hey, they are in Guam this week, not Manza Beach like last 2 years. I think their contract with Dentsu/BANDAI is giving them more money.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot