JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ano Natsu no Yoru (Miyoshi Erika)

Author Topic: The Sims (1) - idea topic  (Read 3388 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Sims (1) - idea topic
« on: May 29, 2007, 05:14:55 PM »
YEAAH

I know this topic is very late, considering most people probably already have The Sims 2. But I don't (lol) and I'd like to ask for some ideas, so here we go XD Maybe you can still help me out for the ideas even if you've moved on to Sims 2 o/

#1 I have a Big Brother house in The Sims and I'm letting the sims do pretty much what they want (I just tell them to do things they don't have the brains to do themself, like making phone calls.) But what I'd like are some ideas on how to spice things up in the game, especially the relationships. I already came up with an idea of a "punishment room" which I'm going to try out next. But if you have any fun recommendations, please let me know :D I'm used to giving commands to sims, so I dunno for example what house objects sims like to use 'independently'...

#2 In general any ideas for houses/families are welcome. Like if you could tell me about some of the favourite families you've had, that'd be nice. Inspiration = :heart:  I've made tons of families that have people studying like crazy, or poor families trying to get richer... But I've got bored of those  XD

Please reply ^_______________________________________^

Oh yeah, the expansion packs I have are House Party, Hot Date and Pets... If that helps lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sims (1) - idea topic
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 06:02:51 PM »
I'm not sure if you've already done this Shi, or it could have been another guy I know from another forum, but what about a house including members of this forum?

If you're still stuck, you can always copy what's happening in the movie....no, seriously, there IS a Sim's movie...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Sims (1) - idea topic
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »
Lol yes, someone did that, but I don't want to XD It'd be way creepy, and also annoying because for some reason my sims gossip a LOT :O  Every time I leave them chat, they gossip. I bet tama and Masa would talk crap about me when I'm in the same room XD

There's a Sims movie?!?
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ano Natsu no Yoru (Miyoshi Erika)