JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu

Author Topic: DRABBLE (NO SPECIFIC COUPLE)  (Read 1385 times)

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
DRABBLE (NO SPECIFIC COUPLE)
« on: December 11, 2016, 03:41:13 AM »
This drabble doesn’t have any couple in specific, you can imagine anyone you want, I hope you like it  :kneelbow:
                                                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------

If only you could see through my eyes you wouldn’t entrust your heart to anyone, because there isn’t a single person good enough to deserve such a wonderful privilege.

I feel that at any time that I call you mine I’m committing a sin, and my mind doesn’t hesitate to wonder once again if I should be the only person with the right to feel the softness of your skin under my fingertips, and be able to appreciate the sweetness of your lips, but if it isn’t me I don’t want it to be anyone else. Never someone had to face such complicated paradox. I want you to be mine and only mine, but at the same time I feel that I’m being selfish by holding the most beautiful flower. 

I still don’t understand how you lay your eyes in someone like me, one more person in the pile that couldn’t do more than just admire you from afar. I don’t know what kind of miracle I had to do in my past life to have the miracle of be able to talk to you.

My favorite hobby is to stare you from afar, who doesn’t prefers appreciate your beauty than pay attention to a boring class, but it doesn’t compares to how flawless you look closely, and I swear that is inevitable that my heart doesn’t feel like it is about to blow each time you smile.

I can remember perfectly the first time we talked, a day in which the sky seemed to be falling and if like the gods were listening my prayers, it has to be you the one who run to my side under that little roof to make me company until the rain cease, how to forget the way you make me fall in love with every syllable that came out from you pink lips, and I almost forgot my name when you asked for it.

I could spend an eternity trying to decipher how is that I deserve your love, but when I look at you by my side with you back uncover and adorned with your fine strand of hair, recalling the feeling of your body shiver undermine and your soft voice calling out my name and just mine, in one more night in which I confirmed once again that you are mine and only mine, I forgot about all logic and reason, the only thing that I know for sure, is that I will love you until the day you let me.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu