Author Topic: Helping Hands  (Read 7070 times)

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Helping Hands
« on: April 05, 2007, 03:57:10 PM »
Another suggestive fic. Enjoy!  :)

Helping hands

Ai's eyes were glued on Risa's zipper. Her fly was open for the whole world to see. "Ah..." Ai hesitated, gazing down at the serene face of the sleeping girl. Niigaki lay sprawled across the communal couch, her arms wrapped about her exposed stomach. "Gaki-san..." Takahashi whispered, nudging Risa's knee lightly. The slight touch to Risa's knee sent Ai's heart racing. Breathlessly, she trailed the tips of her fingers up Gaki's thigh. Don't wake up.
------
Kamei crouched in the darkest corner of the closet, her daydreams ranging from swimming with turtles as a turtle to the calm countryside of a fantastical kingdom. She dreamt of herself as Eric Kamezou, handsome lad to the village beauty, Sayumin. She imagined Sayu's eyes focused not on her own reflection but upon the shy, blushing face of Eric.

Eri bit her nails.

"Gaki san..." A voice invaded her thoughts. Opening the door a crack, Eri peeked out, gingerly inspecting the hallway outside.
------
Knees weak, Takahashi sat on the couch, one hand hovering over the zipper of Risa's shorts while the other remained on Niigaki's thigh. It took all of her self-restraint to keep herself from tearing off the shorts all together. No! she thought. I'm here to help.

Lowering her trembling hands down Risa's abdomen to her hips, Takahashi gripped the zipper of the shorts, unable to proceed any further. She nearly died when Gaki's hands shifted from caressing her stomach to grazing Ai's clammy hands.

"Uhn..." the younger groaned, darting her tongue out to lick her pink lips before readjusting herself on the couch. Ai's eyes widened at the suggestive action and tried licking her own dry lips in nervousness. It didn't exactly help that Risa's body radiated an alluring warmth that compelled Ai to do...something. She could do anything.

Up until this point, Ai had been unconsciously shifting herself so that she now straddled the sleeping girl. Takahashi could smell the light scent of Niigaki's shampoo. Peaches... Her face was right above Risa's, and slowly inching closer... Ai's grip tightened on Risa's shorts. I could kiss her if I wanted, right now. It'd be so easy... A contented sigh escaped Niigaki's parted lips, blowing lightly upon Ai's own.

*ZIIIIP!!!!!*
------
Eri felt her muscles tense. There was Ai, crawling up Risa's unsuspecting form on the couch. Her face flushed. She felt like she was intruding on a private moment, yet she couldn't tear her eyes away, despite knowing that she was in the wrong. At least, not when Ai's face was a breath away from touching Risa's. Eri felt her lungs compressing from lack of air.

*ZIIIIP!!!!!*

Kamei let out a surprised gasp at the sound, then quickly clamped a hand over her mouth, chastising herself for being so stupid. Unfortunately, the damage was done. She found herself locking eyes with Ai.
-------
"Ah-I..." Ai stuttered. "Her zipper..." she pointed at Gaki-san's shorts. In the heat of the moment, Ai had compulsively rezipped her shorts.

"AH!" Eri cried. "You...you were taking off her shorts?!"

"Nonononononono!!" How could Ai's good deed have gone so wrong? Takahashi's mouth fumbled to produce an answer. "It was open!"

"So you were taking off her shorts?!"

"NO!"

"Ahhhh...? What's all the racket...? What was open?" Risa rubbed the sleep from her eyes, focusing on the stunned visage of Takahashi Ai before her. She couldn't help but notice Ai-chan's white-knuckled death grip on her shorts zipper, or that Ai's knees were pressing between her thighs.

A heavy silence fell over the three. Eri quietly excused herself, gently re-closing the closet door with a tiny click.

"Taking advantage of me while I'm asleep, Ai-chan?" Risa said, her face unreadable.

"No! Well, I mean, yes, in a way..." Takahashi mumbled, ashamed. "I saw that your zipper was down, and so I...I mean, what if someone walked by and saw you like that?" Risa pulled Ai to herself, hugging the woman tightly. Feeling Ai-chan's muscles tense at the contact, Gaki-san rubbed her back soothingly.

"What a thoughtful child!" Risa laughed, kissing Ai's forehead. Smiling, Gaki patted Ai's head, then brushed her locks back into place.

"Mm..." the other grunted, burying her burning face in the crook of Risa's neck, fighting to keep her half-lidded eyes from succumbing to sleep. Ai wrapped her own arms around Risa and hugged her fiercely back. "You're not angry...?" she ventured. Fear and confusion addled her brain. Why was Risa being so accepting towards the situation?

"Hmm..." Risa pretended to brainstorm about it. "What would you say if I told you I was only half-asleep?" Ai froze, scandalized. Risa laughed at her expression and continued, "...Or that maybe I kinda liked it?" Her arms tightened around Ai, crushing the older one on top of her. "Really liked it?"

"Then I suggest we take this behind closed doors," replied Ai, not missing a beat. Now was not the time to be embarrassed.
------
Kamei crouched once again in the closet. Hands covering her ears, she felt it necessary to give the couple outside in the hallway a little privacy. Feeling as if enough time had elapsed, she timidly reached for the door handle--a second too late. The door swung open, and Sayumi stood before her, a small grin tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"Thought I'd find you here," she said, pushing Eri back into the closet and shutting the door behind her.

End.

Thanks for reading!

Hope it was okay. I kept on getting stuck when I was writing it...

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Helping Hands
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 04:03:05 PM »
HaHAhaha! With a title like that how could I not wanna read?

Freaking funny! I liked the cuts between members and something about Kamei in a closet makes me smile. Yehaw. Risa was cute, Im gonna admit it. Not a Gaki Fan but yeah...this made me giggle.

wonderful! Now I can sleep tight with happy dreams!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
*wants to request a perv* Um, but then again, I don't know....:S

I just love Risa. XD And Eri. The closet! XD Come on come on, out of the closet already! Here's Sayu to give you a helping hand. XD There needs to be more. *nods*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »
*request a perv with Estrea* :D

Aww Aichan XD She lied...

Having Sayu as the aggressive one really makes me imagine weird things though XD.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Wait, before I jump into worshipping you, I need to know. Is there any chance you'll be continuing this? Or at least write more stories along these *coughcough* lines? I enjoyed this so so much! TakaGaki is my all time fav :heart: so anything with this couple I adore. And of course who could resist KameiShige? Hmmmm I like aggressive Sayu. Conquer Eric already  >:D

PS: I worship you :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 04:56:33 PM »
Freaking awesome! I loved it, why did it take you so long to post something like this, it's great!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 06:30:54 PM »
Thanks for the positive response!

Mikan: I'm glad that you liked Risa in this. Sweet dreams!

Estrea: I want to write a perv fic too, but my mind is completely blank right now...Haha, Sayu's 'helping hand' made me think dirty thoughts. Maybe I'll write something on that... ;)

Ren: Well, Ai sort of lied. She started out with good intentions but... ^-^ Would the weird things happen to be of a dominatrix Sayumi?  :D

lil hamz:  :D I'm honored! I  :heart: TaGaki and aggressive Sayu as well. I hope I'll write more fics of this kind in the future.

rndmnwierd: Thanks! I started writing this two days ago but I got stuck halfway.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10 this story ranks a 20 in funniness!  I couldn't help grinning like an idiot and laughing out loud while reading this !  I think you got yourself quite a fanclub building up  :heart:

Eri's little daydreams are beyond cute   :usagiii: and conflicted Ai chan is funny beyond words  :wahaha:

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 03:58:32 AM »
OMG, TakaGaki with a spying Eri. :o

That was too cute. xD

Offline nkca_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 04:12:33 AM »
kameshige and takagaki...<3 i love the pairings and loved the story

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 04:40:48 AM »
That was cute. Aichan and Eri were both all embarrassed and flustered. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 07:12:09 AM »
Ren: Well, Ai sort of lied. She started out with good intentions but... ^-^ Would the weird things happen to be of a dominatrix Sayumi?  :D
Imagine Sayu in bunny outfit holding a whip while Eri is wearing turtle outfit with leash on her neck XD... It is cute yet disturbing... ShigePink in dominatrix mode... XD

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »
"Everyone likes their doors closed, but it's no fun for others when they are locked" :) My philosophy. TakaGaki1 Woohhooo!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 02:26:23 PM »
Roffle! Love this fic a lot!

Gotta love writing Ai in an unintentional pervert kinda character xD! Reminds me of my other hit from the perv and the Renai Rev LJ community, Translucent White.

I hope to see a perv from this too! -waves Takagaki flag-

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 02:56:32 PM »
Hahaha! that was funny I guess Risa came to Ai's rescue huh. Btw... Is there a continuation? like say... Kameshige's closet expedition. hehe