JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren

Author Topic: One Minute (Chapter 13, two days in a row!)  (Read 52820 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Minute (Chapter 11 FULL)
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2008, 10:00:55 AM »
sooo sad.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »
The smaller had one hand also on the tallers shoulder, but her other hand flailed helplessly off to the side as it had just been knocked loose and now Miki was staggering backwards trying to avoid the sweeps of Yossuis feet to knock her down. Sweat dripped off of both of them as they had been fighting like this for nearly an hour now with no victor.
Sounds like judo. :?

“You caught me off guard,” Yossui laughed as she sat up. Although the laughter soon turned into a slight coughing fit as she was still breathing heavily. But when she stood completely up it her breath was back and her heart had slowed to a normal rate. The only trace that she had been in a fight less than a minute ago was the faint sweat marks all over her clothes.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...sweaty Yossi and sweaty Miki. :drool:

Yossui walked over and planted one hand on top of Koharus black hair causing the girl to look up. She was greeted by a friendly smile. “Trust me, you’ll catch on quick.”

“But you two were moving so fast,” Koharu exclaimed jumping into the air twirling as if trying to prove her point.
Aw, it's cute when Koharu's all excited like that. :P

It’s more like the neurons in our brain can set off at 1,000mph, which is about 4 or 5 times faster than a regular persons neurons, giving us faster reflexes. And so if you have faster reflexes it just looks like you’re moving faster because you don’t need that extra second to comprehend before moving.
A-ha. So that's how they can do it. :yep:

“She’s still not strong enough,” Yossui retorted sheething her own katana. There was no point in keeping it out if Miki wasn’t going to fight anymore.

“Yea right!” Miki sat down and smirked up at Yossui. “You just want to prove yourself. She managed to flip you and land such a hard blow to your gut that you had to take a fifteen minute break so you could stop coughing.”
Yossi got pwned by Koharu??? XD

The blonde looked away, “She caught me off guard.”

“Even that time I gave you a black eye?” the hyper active trainee piped in, causing a very Fujimoto like glare to appear on Yossuis face as she half drew her katana back out.

“Lucky shot!” She practically screamed.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
:mon lmao:

At the same time she felt a little bad for harping at Yossui. Those shots had been not lucky…but actually Yossui let Koharu hit her. Miki could tell; it was just like the blonde to let someone younger and less experienced feel good about herself.
Bet Yossi's regretting that decision now. :P

Actually though, it's a nice thing that Yossi did. She's helping build up Koharu's self-confidence, which is something very important to have if she's going to be an Interfector and thus risk getting into a fight with an "unwilling target".

She was always better; even when they first started training together. Miki fronted that it was because Yossui had been training for longer, but it was apparent that she would never catch up. She would never win and that’s why she got a little carried away verbally abusing the tallest of the three. But still, everyone, even Yossui, had a line of how much they could take at one time.
Really now? Might this be part of what's causing the tension between the 2 of them? Is Miki jealous of Yossi's skills?  Is Yossi aware of this?

“Why me?”

The two more experienced exchanged knowing glances. This was never a fun thing to explain.
Ah yeah. Here comes the "it's your destiny" speech or something similar to it.

so even the devil is remorseful and tries to give you a second chance, but with the catch of working for him?” Both Yossui and Miki were surprised when Koharu was able to come up with that conclusion herself.
She's surprisingly astute, she is.

Koharu looked over at Yossui curious. But what she did not expect was a slow smirk to slowly spread across the blondes face. “You haven’t shown her what it’s like to die yet have you?” Yossui drawled out, looking over a Miki.

“No and I don’t want to,” Miki matched her smirk to Yossuis. “Remember how sick you got?”
At this point, should we be worried/concerned?

“Interfectors cannot die of old age because we do not physically age. We also cannot kill ourselves. However, we can be killed by others and brought back to life.”

“That sounds fun!”

“Trust me it isn’t,” Yossui now spoke also not breaking her gaze with Miki.
Oh. :O

Yeah, I'm going to side with Yossi on this one.  Dying probably sucks enough on it's own, but then coming back? There's no guarantee that whatever it was that killed them in the first placed would be healed.

“When you die you’re basically drained. It’s like getting up from a very long coma. The more times you die the easier it is to wake up though. The first time you probably won’t even get up for a week or so and then puke multiple times.”
Ouch... :(

The rest of the day went by surprisingly without incident. Probably because Yossui went out to the town to pick up something she wouldn’t tell Miki or Koharu about. And Koharu had got a new assignment back in Japan so she set off to book a flight back leaving Miki to lie outside peacefully basking in the sun.
Koharu's already being given assingments? They must be easier ones since she's still fairly noobish at the job and all.

*YOMIKI MOMENT*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

[bgcolor=#000000]So I WAS right about the 2 of them having a love/hate relationship. [/bgcolor]

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2008, 05:27:31 PM »
 :gmon twirl: YoMiki!  :gmon twirl:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2008, 10:39:30 PM »
Their martial arts fighting is wicked. :w00t: I really enjoy it when you explain more things about Interfectors because it answers lots of the questions that are constantly buzzing around in my head. :lol: Wow, Yossy really let Koharu go at her! :D Yeah, Miki definitely wouldn't let that happen!
Uh oh, so all three of them (and Ayaya) had crappy lives before they died? By dying prematurely, does that mean they were killed by someone they cared about or something? I hope to hear more about their formal lives. *hint* XD
Gah, Mr. Moonlight.... :drool:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »
Haha... Uhmm I've been absent for way too long. Practically a year now.
HOPEFULLY! That will change and also hopefully I'll actually keep up on updating this story.

I'm not going to reply to comments right now because it's just been too long if that makes any sense. Not a very exciting chapter, mainly filler than anything, but it's necessary stuff. Also I didn't edit it yet, because I actually sat down to writing and want to post this right away. Anyways!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 12: School?

The journey back to Japan wasn’t quiet as painful as the journey there. Miki had managed to swindle her way into a first class ticket and spent the whole journey peacefully resting against the window only waking up once to receive an alright lunch from the stewardess. The person next to her was a peaceful old man who just kept to himself until they had landed. The captain had forgotten to announce the time over the intercom and so he just politely asked Miki what the current time in Japan was.

She glanced down at her watch forgetting completely that it did not display the time, but she did notice how it read “6w:0d:3h” and doing some quick calculations in her head she determined it was about nine at night currently. She relayed this information to the sweet old man while subconsciously being reminded that she had six more weeks and roughly three hours to kill her.

“Thank you young lady,” the old man smiled. “Do you happen to know the day of the week as well? I’m so old I can’t remember if the days change between traveling,” he smiled widely.

“Sunday,” Miki quickly replied as she picked up her carry-on bag from under her seat.

The man grinned again before waving goodbye and stepping out into the isle to exit the plane. Miki let the people across from her isle go ahead before stepping out herself.

That night Miki checked herself into a dingy little hotel on the 5th floor. It wasn’t the cleanest of establishments but it had a nice view of the city and she could pay as the days passed by. No one really stayed in it since it wasn’t holiday season and it was only about a two star hotel. There wasn’t even room service and the door barley locked, but Miki didn’t mine. She’d suffered worse before becoming an Interfector.

Upon this realization Miki began to think about her past. She got so caught up in all the forgotten memories that it wasn’t until five in the morning did she realize how exhausted she was and that sleep was at this point a necessity unless she wanted to pass out on the spot.

Tucking herself into bed, she glanced out the window at the incoming sun one last time before falling into a deep sleep.

There she began to relive her past once again. But this time it wasn’t from before the first time she had experienced death. It was after that… her journeys with Aya and Yossui. A gloomy smile spread across her face as she slept reliving all the wonderful times they had together. For the time she was sleeping, Miki could believe it was real. Believe that nothing bad had happened yet and that she was with Aya. One of the only people Miki ever truly cared about in her life.

But as the dream persisted on, somehow Ai began to enter the picture. She re-watched the times she had spied on Ai and her laughing with her friends at the lunch table; going home to see her little sister and the smile that would plaster on her goofy monkey-like face.

Then she saw herself, cornering Ai who did not look afraid for her own death. She was begging though, begging for her life to be spared. But not for herself, no, she was too self less for that request. Shinning in her eyes was the reflection of her little sister and how alone she would become without her nee-chan to take care of her and wake her from all her nightmares…

Miki woke sitting bolt upright in the bed forgetting all the images of the dream she had been experiencing just moments before and peered out the window to the city below. The sun was streaming in violently and Miki glanced over to the cracked alarm clock on the bed stand.

She threw the sheets off of her and ran into the bathroom. It was already three o’clock in the afternoon and Ai’s school would have got out fifteen minutes ago. There was a slight chance she could still catch her as she left.

Miki didn’t have time to grab a taxi so she just exerted herself and ran to the school in less than three minutes. That would be nearly impossible to run if it wasn’t for all her training. She didn’t even seem out of breathe as she practically appeared out of no where behind a bush and looked out into the schools court yard. It was about fifteen minutes past three o’clock by the time she got there and most students had already cleared out.

The brown haired girl sighed and walked out into the court yard not sincerely hoping that Ai was still there. It was a long shot so now Miki was just wasting her time so she didn’t feel the day was completely gone.

She had done her hair in a sort of fashion that would make her seem like a fourth year at the school so no one would kick her off. It’s not like she was even that much older than a student would be, so it wasn’t hard to blend in besides her attire which she still tried to make it seem like a teenager. However, it was a school and that would require a uniform and Miki would be shot dead if that was ever going to grace her body again.

Staring absent mindedly at the sky she didn’t notice until it was too late and she collided painfully into another student. Not having been paying attention Miki lost her balance and feel backwards onto the cement walk way. She rubbed the back of her head before hearing a girls voice apologizing and the shuffling of picking up papers.

Miki looked down at her right hand and there were a couple pages of sheet music that the girl had dropped. She picked them up and handed them in the direction of the voice and began to stand up.

“It’s not a pro…” Stopping mid-crouch Miki finally looked at the girl she had run into. “Ai?” she whispered under her breath.

It was in fact the girl she had been stalking for about two weeks now and whose destiny it was to die; but she didn’t know it yet. Ai looked up from gathering her papers and took the few sheets that Miki was holding out to her.

“Thank you,” she smiled gratefully and stood up completely, Miki copied this move.

There they stood, face to face. Only one of them knew how their destinies were supposed to intertwine, but it was never supposed to be like this.

“I’m sorry again,” Ai bowed but had to stand up quickly as her papers almost slipped from her grasp once again. She hadn’t quiet got a good grip on them yet.

Miki awkwardly laughed, “It’s alright. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. It was probably my fault anyways.” She felt a bit of sweat trickling down her forehead, it was hot but that wasn’t the reason. Talking to your target wasn’t exactly accepted. You could do it in situations like this, but everyone already knew she had been hesitating.

“So are you a student?” Ai suddenly asked.

Miki’s eyes grew wide, startled. “Uhmm yea, a transfer,” she replied slowly. After which regretting the answer, that was a stupid move. Maybe if she thinks of classes Ai would never have since she was two grades below she wouldn’t have to confuse Ai later as to why she was never around. Quickly she named off all required classes for fourth years, throwing in Advanced English third period.

“Really? English?” Ai’s eyes light up. “I’ll see you there then!” She laughed and glanced down at her watch before speeding off without even a goodbye.

She stopped at the entrance of the court yard and turned around to wave goodbye and then went around the corner and out of sight. Miki was left standing in the middle of the court yard dumb founded, “Why did she even talk to me?” She asked herself. But more importantly why did she respond that she had transferred to this school?

Miki began to walk slowly back to her hotel thinking the entire time. She wasn’t up for much spying today, besides if she did end up in the school she would be seeing a fair amount of Ai during the day to learn her weaknesses.

The next few days passed without many events happening. Miki decided to enroll at the end of the week. It wouldn’t hurt, was her justification. It could even be easier to watch Ai from this sort of closeness. Hopefully she wouldn’t get into much trouble.

Up until Friday Ai had acted the same. The Kamei and Michishigi girls were still all over each other and Risa was always beckoning for Ai’s attention. ‘She should just ask her out already,’ Miki continually thought.

But at the same time Ai was still always rushing home from school unless she had to talk to a teacher or had choir practice. Risa wouldn’t have a chance even if Ai did like her, she was too blinded by her life to see it.

Miki had started to feel sympathy for her target and that’s about the worst thing that could happen to an Interfector. Yossui had actually come to talk to her about it and that’s when she had to explain that she needed to enroll in the school. Yossui was reluctant to help her get in and get all the classes listed, but by Thursday Miki had convinced her that she had no caring feeling for Ai what-so-ever. Yossui had connections, so getting into the  school after that was easy as pie.

The uniform…was another battle all together.

“This is retarded,” Miki said examining herself in the mirror in the bathroom of the hotel.

“It can’t be that bad!” Yossui yelled from her position on the bed in the other room. “Come on out and let me have a look.”

Reluctantly, Miki walked out of the bathroom arms crossed over her chest and was giving Yossui her patent death glare. Too bad it didn’t actually work or her job would be exceedingly easier.

“I think you look cute,” Yossui laughed into her hands.

Miki scowled and looked down at the attire once again. It was a simple blue skirt with a white blouse. On top of the blouse was a lighter blue sleeveless sweater and a red tie was secured around her neck. To finish the outfit was high white socks and black nice shoes.

“I feel ridiculous,” Miki turned to the window where she could make out her reflection a little bit and examined the uniform once again.

Yossui walked up behind the school girl and placed her hands on Miki’s waist. “Well you put yourself in this position. Besides…” she leaned in to whisper into her ear. “I think it’s riling me up a little bit.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it isn't too bad! And I didn't lose my readers :/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:38:06 AM by heyyouhiya »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: One Minute (Chapter 12, you know only after forever do I update...)
« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2009, 01:17:50 AM »
I totally do NOT remember most of what this fic's about.  I'm probably going to have to re-read the whole damn thing eventually.  :lol:

*OLD MAN ON PLANE WITH MIKI*
Oh why do I get the feeling that this isn't the last we'll see of him? O_o

A transfer student? AND she names a class that Aichan happens to be taking as well? Oooooooooooooooooh boy this is getting complicated for Miki. :-x

“I feel ridiculous,” Miki turned to the window where she could make out her reflection a little bit and examined the uniform once again.

Yossui walked up behind the school girl and placed her hands on Miki’s waist. “Well you put yourself in this position. Besides…” she leaned in to whisper into her ear. “I think it’s riling me up a little bit.”
Miki = :banghead:
Yossi = :drool:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2009, 03:01:24 AM »
YES! You've updated! This was the first fic I've ever read and actually what drew me into MM. So this fic is special to me. I'm so glad that you updated. ^_^ I hope you can now that things seem better with you. They are right? I should probably read this fic again since it's been a while. I don't think this fic was bad at all. I think it's still interesting because Ai and Miki have met and it'll effect Miki's job won't it? Heyyyy wait a minute...is the pairing gonna be Ai/Miki? Such an odd pairing! I'm still curious to how this story will come along. So update as soon as you can ok? But take your time I know how hard writing it.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2009, 04:00:25 AM »
Wow I'm so glad you updated this!  Just the other day I was thinking to myself that I had to give up hope on this getting updated XD

looks like things are going to get exciting now that Miki's in the school.  Can't wait to see how she interacts with Gaki and Ai...wonder if she'd even end up playing cupid knowing that times ticking down.  Miki's going to get into so much trouble  :sweat:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »
Hey! I missed you xD what were you doing out of the forum? ^^
I miss yomiki so muchT.T
Miki as student = drool
Update soon please *o*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
Wow, when I first read this story, I thought it was gonna be like that book 'On a Pale Horse' (or something like that) where this guy becomes the Grim Reaper and meets other people that embody other 'elements' and he's got this cool count down watch that points him in the direction of his targets and he even stops all death for the woman he loves. *deep breath* And his horse can turn into a car.

Good book.

But I'm very pleased to see the direction this story is going. Even if you might kill off Ai-chan. Maybe Miki will tell her she's going to die? That way she can get her affairs in order and it makes her do something that taints her soul or something. Or maybe she'll become an interfector too?

Now I gotta go read that book again.... Can't wait for the next update.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2009, 09:56:01 PM »
I totally do NOT remember most of what this fic's about.  I'm probably going to have to re-read the whole damn thing eventually. 

Haha yea, sorry about that! But now I'm updating more... although probably not as frequently as every day like I'm about to do...

YES! You've updated! This was the first fic I've ever read and actually what drew me into MM. So this fic is special to me. I'm so glad that you updated. ^_^ I

Haha no way!? That's so cool! Well thank you very much! Yea things are better with me (in a way haha) so I'm hoping to update a lot more... But yea thanks again!

Wow I'm so glad you updated this!  Just the other day I was thinking to myself that I had to give up hope on this getting updated XD

Haha yea the other day I almost decided I just was going to forget this XD but I have it all already mapped out so I might as well do it :)
Yes... how is Miki going to interact with Gaki? hmmmmm

Hey! I missed you xD what were you doing out of the forum? ^^
I miss yomiki so muchT.T

I was doing... things I shouldn't have been doing :/ Yea... and then the other thing was going through a break up where I'm still not sure what's going on haha. I dunno if anyone wants details you can message me but yea, I'm not super exciting XD
I did to! haha guess that's why I'm throwing so much in right now.

Wow, when I first read this story, I thought it was gonna be like that book 'On a Pale Horse' (or something like that) where this guy becomes the Grim Reaper and meets other people that embody other 'elements' and he's got this cool count down watch that points him in the direction of his targets and he even stops all death for the woman he loves. *deep breath* And his horse can turn into a car.

Oh wow! I've never even hear of that book! Damnit so many things like my story I've never heard of. Just like that one TV show that was mentioned earlier in this that I hadn't heard of. Lameee. But my story isn't completely like those things. Besides my guys have a cool name "Interfector!" haha
But thanks for reading!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »
Oh wow! Updating two days in a row? haha but only because this is another sort of filler chapter... a little more exciting than the last... but it's still semi-short

Anyways, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13: The Park

After that Friday Yossui disappeared for a few days. Miki didn’t worry, it was very like her to just go off without a word. Besides, it’s not like she couldn’t take care of herself. Miki could recall a few times when Yossui had to save her because of little mistakes.

But then Sunday morning after watching Ai go out to ice cream with her little sister in the early morning Miki walked back to the hotel and the clerk there called her over.

“You are Fujimoto-san correct?”

Miki nodded her head and walked over to the counter. The clerk was a middle aged man with scruffy looking hair. He smiled at her before ducking behind the counter for a moment and pulling out a small note.

“A woman left this note in my possession for you.” He handed it across the counter and Miki took it with a smile.

She began to head towards the elevator. “Thank you,” she said over her shoulder before looking at the note.

The hand writing on the outside that said “Fujimoto” was very obviously that of Yossuis. She did like to try and be “smooth” by leaving letters and such. It was kind of her way of being mysterious.

The elevator dinged and Miki clamored inside ripping open the envelope as she went.

“Hey Miki!” Yossui yelled running up to her in the parking lot of a bowling alley. Miki turned around and looked at the boyishly dressed female as she approached. “You ready to play?” She laughed and started off towards the entrance of the establishment.

Miki rolled her eyes before following, “Why here of all places?”

“Because on Sunday they’re doing cyber bowl, only eleven dollars for three hours of unlimited bowling.” She answered quiet promptly without skipping a beat as she pushed open the double doors allowing Miki to enter before her like a real gentlemen.

Both strode up to the counter and paid their eleven dollars and the person working there tied a pink wristband on each of their wrists before handing them their requested sized bowling shoes. Miki cringed a little at the shoes, the one thing she really hated about bowling was wearing strangers shoes. You never know who could have been wearing them before you. It just wasn’t safe.

They walked over to alley number twelve and sat down. Miki began to change shoes, “so why are we suddenly going out to bowling?”

“Why are you really enrolling in that school with your target?” Yossui chimed back as she too sat down to change her shoes. Miki paused and glared up at the blonde. “You know that isn’t exactly the smartest move to make.”

“I can’t exactly stop now,” was the only response Miki made as she finished putting on her shoes and went to go pick out an appropriately weighed ball ending that conversation. She knew Yossui just randomly liked to do things like this but she decided to ask anyways in case it was special. It obviously wasn’t with a response like that.

About two and a half games in Miki was getting very tired of bowling. She wasn’t very good. Even though she did have the skills to fight and run fast, that didn’t make bowling much easier. Yossui had beat her in both games so far by… a lot to say the least. And currently she was already losing by about thirty points.

“Argh!” Miki yelled as she once again managed a gutter ball. Yossui laughed before stepping up and managing a spare on her own turn.

“You should just relax,” Yossui said patting the frustrated girl on the back. “Seriously, chill out it’s just a game.”

This infuriated Miki a little more and Yossui knew it so she took a quick step back.

They finished their fourth round of bowling before finally calling it quits. Miki hadn’t won a single time. Although she did get beat by less each time, so that was improvement. Didn’t stop Miki from being grumpy as they left the alley.

“So I guess I shouldn’t ask to sleep over,” Yossui smirked and ran a hand across Mikis behind which resulted in a very quick slap to the face along with a death glare. “I’ll take that as a no.”

Miki rolled her eyes and walked down the road towards her hotel, she was done with dealing with Yossui.

“Hey!” Yossui called catching up to her. “Don’t you want to just hang out a little bit?”

Miki turned to face her, she was not in the mood for this but nodded her head. It wouldn’t hurt.

Yossui lead them off to a nearby park and climbed a tree and sat down staring out towards the pond. Miki didn’t follow and instead just sat next to the same pond and stared at her reflection. That’s when it hit her as to exactly where they were.

Faintly Miki could see another reflection beside her, it was Aya. The three of them had spent many a times just hanging out in this park, training sometimes when it was too late for anyone else to be around.

She stared at the fake reflection of Aya with longing and before long a sad smile had spread across her face. She heard a slight thump behind her and then the reflection began to disappear and was replaced by Yossui as she walked up behind and sat down.

“What has you so mesmerized?” She asked staring into the pond trying to figure it out.

Miki’s face had turned into a frown, her eyes barley holding back her tears at this point. “Where’s Aya?” She asked completely monotone, void of all emotions.

Yossui didn’t move, turned completely stiff and took a couple of steps back before turning around and facing the other direction. Then very sternly replied, “Stop asking.” She began to walk away towards the darkness of the park.

“You know!” Miki yelled and it echoed across the pond. She stood up and faced Yossui. “He told you, I know it.” There was a hint of desperation in her voice as she spoke. “Please, I just need to know what happened.”

Yossui stopped in her tracks and stayed silent for a good minute just staring off into the night. “I know nothing,” was what she finally replied with.

She looked over her shoulder at Miki who now was about as vulnerable as Yossui had ever witnessed. Slow soft tears were falling down to the grass below and she stood hunched over.

Yossui didn’t move. Normally she would find some way to comfort her, but this time there was nothing she could do. All Miki wanted was the truth and Yossui could not offer that to her. All Miki wanted was Aya, and she was gone. There was no way to bring her back.

“Aya…” Miki finally spoke. “Aya was so kind.” She looked up and met Yossui eyes. “How could anyone treat her so badly?” The air turned to ice around the two and Yossui stood frozen in place. “She shouldn’t have even had the choice.” The tears had stopped and now Miki was standing transfixed staring at Yossui; eyes pleading for answers.

But still, Yossui could offer her nothing more than a sympathetic gaze before facing forward again and walking away. Leaving a numb brown haired girl alone in a park.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Minute (Chapter 13, two days in a row!)
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2009, 04:53:11 AM »
Miki, i want to know what happened with Aya too T.T
Aw how i have missed Miki's death glare *o*
This yomiki is kind of sad, miki loves aya, i think u.u

Ps: i'll pm you soon n.nU

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2009, 12:19:53 PM »
Man, i really wanna know what happened to Aya too. And thinking about what Miki said about Aya, why were they given the choice? Miki and Yossi and Koharu and Aya? Especially Koharu. I never really thought of Miki as full of hate, though it works on Yossi, and definitely not Koharu. Or is that line of questioning completely irrelevant?

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2009, 10:00:38 PM »
 :shocked you...  :w00t: you updated this fic!!!!!!!! :cow: :cow: :cow:

man Miki is risking too much now that she's in the school and nooo!!! :cry: Yomiki are in bad terms. poor Miki... but what can be the reason why Yossy don't want to tell her... it is that bad? :O

wiii... waiting for the next chapter :yossi:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2009, 04:54:42 AM »
“Hey Miki!” Yossui yelled running up to her in the parking lot of a bowling alley. Miki turned around and looked at the boyishly dressed female as she approached. “You ready to play?” She laughed and started off towards the entrance of the establishment.

Miki rolled her eyes before following, “Why here of all places?”

“Because on Sunday they’re doing cyber bowl, only eleven dollars for three hours of unlimited bowling.”
Gotta say, that IS a pretty damn good deal. :yep:

Miki’s face had turned into a frown, her eyes barley holding back her tears at this point. “Where’s Aya?” She asked completely monotone, void of all emotions.

Yossui didn’t move, turned completely stiff and took a couple of steps back before turning around and facing the other direction. Then very sternly replied, “Stop asking.” She began to walk away towards the darkness of the park.

“You know!” Miki yelled and it echoed across the pond. She stood up and faced Yossui. “He told you, I know it.” There was a hint of desperation in her voice as she spoke. “Please, I just need to know what happened.”
Wait a sec, wasn't it said somewhere in a previous chapter that Aya was killed "in the line of duty" or something like that? Like I said before, most of the earlier details in this fic have slipped my mind, and to be honest, I really don't want to have to re-read the entire thing to get caught up.

If she's not dead, then where is she/what happened to her, and does Yossi actually know where Aya went/was sent to? :?

Yossui could offer her nothing more than a sympathetic gaze before facing forward again and walking away. Leaving a numb brown haired girl alone in a park.
Gawdammit Yossi, the least you could do was NOT leave her alone in the emotional state she's currently in.  :smhid
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:56:53 AM by JFC »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »
OMG you're back!!! :w00t:

Ch. 12
You make Miki sound so...normal. :lol: Oh no, but she's starting to care about Ai-chan... :shocked LMAO at the uniform, especially "This is retarted". XD Ooooh, but someone likes it~~ :drool:

Ch. 13
Bowling? Bowling?! :lol: I just keeping thinking of that Haromoni episode where Miki was threatening Koharu. :P So something serious happened to Aya? And no one (at least not Miki and Yossy) know what? :huhuh

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren