JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]  (Read 20969 times)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 3 [8-Dec-2012]
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
though it is deep, i can tell you it would be short.  :nervous
main story ending in 2 more chapters. no much takagaki, or should i say quite well mixture of interactions... but please look forward for the OMAKEs and epilogues, you might find what you want  :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:11:30 AM by yellow »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 4 [8-Dec-2012]
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 03:05:27 AM »
Chapter 1 – Reincarnated Love?!
Section 4: Reincarnated Destiny?!

My name is Takahashi Ai. I used to be a professional dancer in the world theater. However, I got into an accident and got myself injured which leaving me with no choice but to quit my profession as a dancer and become a dance instructor in a prestigious elementary school.

When I was a kid, I keep dreaming this same dream over and over again and as I grow older, everything in that dream becomes so clear and visible.

In the dream, I was involved with two men. One of them resembles so much like my boyfriend in reality, where our destiny began when he saved my life from that accident. Coincidentally, in the dream, this is exactly how we have met and known each other.

Like in reality, he really takes good care of me in everything in life. I can conclude myself to be the most blessed woman in the world to have met such a nice lover in life.

In the dream, I nearly married to him but ended up after learning about the death of my sweetheart, with his understanding, I sent him off in his last journey and later chose to end my life soon after to chase after him.

That man I love was a descendant of prestigious family. Like any other descendant of prestigious family, he was a womanizer. However I know he loves me and he has once told me once and again, he is willing to give up anything just to be with me and I know he means it with every single word he said to me.

Because of that deep love I have for him in my dream self, whenever I wake up from the dream, I have that strong urge to locate him and be with him even I know in doing so I have betrayed my lover in reality psychologically.

to be continued...
------------------------------------------------
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 4 [8-Dec-2012]
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 03:12:26 AM »
Wow AICHAN!!!  :shocked

fast look for Risa!  :banghead:

I'm dying here i want those two to meet already!  :wub:

sorry i'm annoying about it!  :grin:

Omg this is some sort of Twisted rectangle!   :huhuh

I want to know already!  :bow:

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 03:12:47 AM »
Ai will be an interesting character
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »
@cmze:
you mean you don't know that it is at all  :shocked i thought i did mention before  :shocked:
you have to wait... they will not meet so soon... if they would to meet, my story might come to an end  :P

@kuro:
indeed, she is.

but here in the main story i won't reveal much about her true personality... or i have already in the "Peek into".  :huhuh
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:27:55 AM by yellow »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 03:13:52 PM »
Announcement:

I will be MIA until end of May due to my personal engagement in my busy schedules between work and school. I am quite tied up with my own time due to travelling from place to place everyday. For this time being, I will temporarily paused my updates on fictions.

:kneelbow:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 05:14:25 AM »
 END OF MAY ??!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dizzy: :badluck: :depressed: noooooooooooooooo !!  :frustrated: that will be a long time ......

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »
yup, i know but i am only slightly free from then on.

this time being it is quite intensive and critical for me so i have no choice.

i am now so damn busy until i have completed this fiction but have no time to put it up.

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2013, 05:57:06 AM »
Chapter 2 – Entanglements
Section 1: Promiscuous Encounter

I remember 5 years ago, that day was my 18th birthday.
So I decided to hold a party in the newly opened pub by my household to celebrate my birthday and also the day I have finally entered the adulthood. This is where I first met my girlfriend – Konno Asami.

I remembered that night, when I entered the pub I already noticed her. She is drinking by herself and my very first impression is I have met her somewhere before that I cannot really recall and have that feeling that I know her. However, in reality, this was the very first time we have met.

That night, she seemed very depressed and emotional, I have that feeling she has probably just broke up with her boyfriend.

Furthermore, that was the first time I went to a pub so under the spontaneous encouragement from my friend, I decided to try my luck and get acquaint with her.

When I got near her, I tried my best to console her and lent her my listening ear. Then subsequently, as she was throwing her discontentment about her lover to me, I somehow started to have a second thought. With the fantasy I have in my mind from my reading in the past, I was tempted and excited and intended to try my luck again with her to console her further to let her vent out her frustration and also to fulfill my curiosity of what is really going on in the adult game depicted in those fantasy stories.

So, seeing her getting so drunk, I tried to persuade her to stop and walked to a hotel nearby where I booked a room and try my luck and have fun with her.

After that night, I started to frequent the pub and tried my lucks with hooking up with different girls I have met and have fun with them in the hotels and/or motels nearby.

After 2 months of exhilarating night lifestyle that I have somehow got addicted to the thrills and fun in it. In additional with frequent encounters with her and I have some longing feeling on her whenever I met her, I decided to date her seriously where I got into a steady relationship with her.

In reality, she is one year older than me. However, this best suits me as I have an infatuation towards older girl. Despite getting steady with her, I still continue my little adventure in the night with casual dates with different girls.

(Encl.)
OMAKE#1 – That night I have fun with her…
OMAKE#2 – That night I met him…

to be continued...
------------------------------------------------
i just 'float up' to de-stress  :P
anyway, hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:30:32 AM by weird »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2013, 07:31:59 AM »
NICE!!  :cathappy:

So you're back!!!  :cow:

I'm happy!  :thumbup :D :oops:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 07:37:09 AM »
too bad... i still have to be MIA for some time...  :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial