JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Get Out

Author Topic: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)  (Read 41035 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« on: May 06, 2013, 10:13:20 PM »
I'm sorry for recommending new readers to skip the prologue :p

Chapter Directory:
Aitakatta~:

--Zero-- [This post]
--One--
--Two--  & --Three--
--Four--
--Five-- & --Six--
--Seven--
--Eight-- & --Eight.Extra--
--Nine-- & --Ten--
--Eleven-- & --Twelve--
--Thirteen--
--Fourteen--
--Fifteen--
--Sixteen--
--Seventeen--
--Eighteen-- & --Nineteen--
--Twenty--
--Twenty One--
--Twenty Two--
--Twenty Three--
--Twenty Four-- & --Twenty Five--
--Twenty Six--
--Twenty Seven--
--Twenty Eight--
--Twenty Nine--
--Thirty-- [END]

Interlude:

Nezu-Nezumi
Interlude Chapter & MaYuki OS
Kojiyuu Drabbles
Atsumina OS

Aitakatta Season 2 ~ Sasae ~ 第二話 ~:
--Zero--
--One--
--Two, Three, Four--
--Five--
--Six, Seven, Eight--
--Nine--
--Ten--
--Eleven--

Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~
--Zero--

“Even in the future, the palms of these hands will be familiar
One day, because I know what to hold on to,
Even if all freedom is lost,
Such things as joy and sadness won't be controlled

To be loved
People can't go on living all alone
To be loved
Somebody stay by me”

Silently, I smile and cry to myself. It’s amazing how humans can be, always trying to hold onto what they care about. Truly, I guess I envy them for being so straight forward. They still have what they care about after all, even if it’s all fake. As for me, they betrayed me and then died. I have nothing left to hold onto and I have no intention of losing anything else.

There is that slight problem with my life, but otherwise, everything is fine. I don’t exactly want to live anyways. To me, it’s nearly completely worthless to stay alive. Death is a scene I’ve become used to, so who knows. Money is also useless if you think about it, causes people trouble, but is worth nothing as they die. I mean, people tend to actually argue over the money left by dead people. Luckily, I don’t have that problem.

Idols, it looks like they would have to care about those things. I wouldn’t believe that they only love what they do, even if they do, money Is still important to them. Now I’ve gotten off track. This group was AKB48, I’m never coming to watch them again.
They don’t exactly suck, but their songs are just the opposite of what I need to be for these last 48 days of mine. 48, how ironic.

For some reason, I felt the eyes of one of the girls in the back, not performing, stare straight at me. Our eyes almost met, but that type of situation is reserved for the people that want it only. I’m not a wota, I don’t care about music, and I’m basically dead.

And that's the prologue. Unchanged from the last edit I made. I guess I shouldn't have spoiled the pairings, but yeah, this is a weird fanfic, so I hope people decide to read it. And note that I am not too good at romantic developments. I'm talking too much, please comment and the song.... is ......Aisareru To Iu Koto for ICE.... Love the song~~
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:27:38 AM by Shinoki »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-One
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:08:06 PM »
I guess I should put both chapter one and two into the same post due to the fact that there are a bunch of silent readers, but oh whatever. I still need to edit the next chapter. Hooray for Majisuka Gakuen and Mayuyu~ And a weird look towards me and my weird writing! Lol, if you look back on this chapter once I get more chapters edited, you'll think of it as really weird...... That happens.... and this paragraph is really long.........

One

A short girl walked around the streets of Tokyo without a destination. She wore a grey parka with the hood over her head and a white shirt and short jeans underneath including plain sneakers into the mix. Though the hood was over her head, bits of her black hair could be seen sticking out. Her eyes were mostly covered too, but if one could see, they would be a dead color.

She was just walking aimlessly through the large crowds of people. In her eyes though, she was just going through a large rush of animals, things that are considered high intelligence, but don’t know at all.

On the side of the street, there were the obvious yellow tapes by police surrounding a seemingly secluded old apartment building. There was a slightly repulsive smell coming from that place, but it wasn’t that clear. What it was is a mystery left
only to her.

The girl stopped to look at the scene. She turned away and silently whispered to herself.

This is what you get for betraying people. I get hurt and you two end up killing yourself. She also ran away.

She walked away and went on with her slowly depleting life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching that crowd of humans was a short girl with her long hair tied up in a ponytail. Her name was Takahashi Minami; she was an almost completely normal Japanese person except for the fact that she is talented. This girl is in AKB48, she’s basically the General Manager, the big papa.

Unlike her normal happy personality, today she was feeling somewhat depressed. Even though the concert ended successfully, it didn’t seem to feel right. There was something that was bugging her. Even though it was bugging her, Takamina couldn’t put a finger on it.

“Haah~”

Letting out a sigh, she continued to stare at the stream of people. Most of those people came to the concert and it seemed that they enjoyed it. Somehow, it seemed as if the audience had some kind of dead feeling in one spot though.

Noticing Takamina’s sigh, a slightly taller girl with long black hair pounced on her from behind. She was Minegeshi Minami. Those two were quite close in AKB48. They were in the same No3b sub-unit.

“….Takamina~ What’s wrong?”

“….Hmm….. Mii-chan…..didn’t the concert seem a bit dead today?”

“…..I guess so…..it felt a bit dull….”

Getting caught up in her thoughts, Takamina once again deeply sighed. Minegeshi, being the friend she is smiled and patted Takamina’s head as if making fun of her height. While doing so, she dragged Takahashi into the building and the two disappeared from the sight of those wandering Akiba.

~~~~~~~~

The lights of this busy entertainment district flickered on as night fell. The girl stared into the sky with empty eyes. In her mind, she thought to herself, do people really go up to the sky and become stars, or do they just die like the stars are in this world now?

Even though the lights were glowing and lighting the darkness, to the girl, it seemed as if everything was pitch black. It wasn’t as if she was some type of anime character that could see death lines, but rather, it was the fact that she could tell the difference between yakuza and normal suspicious people in black tuxes.

She continued to walk with those people following behind her. Not making any disturbances, she moved forward. Taking one step after another, she emotionlessly walked. It was somewhat obvious what they were here for anyways.

It wasn’t as if the masses of people would be everywhere. Eventually reaching a desolate park, the hooded girl stopped in her tracks.

Turning around, she found the obvious sight of numerous yakuza. Staring at them emotionlessly as always, she stayed silent. One of them stepped forward and started to talk.

“Boss said that he’ll give you 48 days to live the last of your life or pay back that large debt, but if you try to run away, you know what will happen.”

The girl was still silent. As the seconds, minutes, hours, seemingly passed, she finally opened her mouth to speak. The men were shocked to hear her, the seemingly silent girl.

“….I already know that….I’m his property for now…..Idiots like you can shut your trap……”

With a clear voice, she replied harshly. Even so, no emotions could be seen on the girls face. There might have been quite a lot of turmoil going on the inside, but nothing could be seen.

Of course, yakuza don’t really take those types of things lightly. Sadly or not, they were not allowed to kill the merchandise.
Even if they couldn’t sell people or something like that, selling organs is also an ok way to get money. Either way, it isn’t good to kill the merchandise.

At least that was how the girl thought.

And thus, day one, basically ended.

And then I realized as I wrote more and more... the yakuza boss was not a [he], but I'm too lazy, so for now, the yakuza people will be calling the boss(es?) a he. The character could pass as one after all. And now, you probably can get the gist of what the prompt is?
I can't believe I wrote Miichan as a nice minor character though.... Luckily, she'll turn into the prankster Gachapin eventually..
You don't have to be so obsessed with real life after all -quote from Shinoki, a person that is living in the 2-d world

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Two and Three
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »
And then I suddenly got bored~ lol, to think that the original plan was to post like one chapter per comment or day... a bit sad that no one commented, but.............. yeah this is a bad idea.......... but I don't care..... Wahaha! It finally gets good somewhere! The pervy squirrel appears? Yes!!! Two chapters in one post........ this is better than taking up space unnecessarily...

--Two--

“……Hanging…..Strangulation……..Burning………Drowning………Blood loss……”

The girl wearing the grey hoodie sat on the jungle gym in the desolate little park, talking to herself quietly.

I wonder how I’ll die. Personally, I don’t really want to be sold to someone. Most of those people are really messed up. Even if I don’t really care about life, I really dislike emotional pains like the feeling of being betrayed, but it’s worse to be hurt physically too.

Various things went through her mind as her legs swung back and forth. Unknown to her, there was another person in the park at the moment.

A girl with slightly curved brown hair popped up out of nowhere causing the hooded girl to jump off the bars in surprise. The new girl caught the hooded girl as she stumbled. As the hooded girl turned around, she mumbled to herself in an even quieter
voice than before, “Oshima….Yuko?”

“…….Hmm……..Hehe~ Sorry, but I’m not Yuko. Though it might seem weird, I’m her twin, Oshima Yuka.”

“………………..”

In response to the so called “Yuka’s” words, the hooded girl was silent. It was strange. It was very strange; normally that situation is a joke or something from a manga.

It was obviously impossible to trust some random stranger after all, even if there weren’t those other problems out there.

“Eh? So mean…….You’re the strange one…….You are the ultimate pessimist.”

That was a somewhat rude comment coming from a stranger, but no one understands what goes on in a human’s mind. Let’s just ignore that for now.

“……………………………………………..”

As Yuka got the cold shoulder, she pouted on clung onto the hooded girl in a way that people would actually find disturbing.
Not wanting to waste energy, the hooded girl just let her stick.

Once again, her mind was immersed in the thoughts of what to do and how to die. Also, how to not let idiots get too close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In an certain messy apartment building, two nearly identical girls were chatting. One was the idol, Oshima Yuko, and the other,
Yuka. Yuko was wearing a black jacket paired with short jeans and golden sneakers; Yuka was wearing a simple school uniform
that was not a sailor uniform.

“Yuko-nee, that girl….I can’t tell whether or not she cares……”

“Hmm… Yuka, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s just Takamina~”

Oshima Yuko swept away her “little sister’s” worries with a simple comment. A day ago, when Yuka was acting in as Yuko, she noticed Takamina’s strange behavior. As the curious person she is, she went ahead and pulled a prank on the person that they
were worried about.

“………..But……..”

Putting her index finger on Yuka’s mouth, Yuko gently admonished her.

“…Even if that person’s some ultimate pessimist, it isn’t our business to poke into her life…”

As Yuko brought that up, Yuka silently turned away. Though it was not mentioned in their conversation, Yuka kept on nagging the hooded girl to try to smile and make friends. She didn’t exactly succeed, but it wouldn’t be that good of a thing to just change her mind after so much annoying.

“………………………….”

“………………………….”

“Well, it’s ok. I think that part might just be genetic.”

Nodding was the only thing that Yuka could do at the moment.

“…..Sorry…..”

“It’s ok.”

“….By the way, she is the ultimate pessimist……chanting death to herself……..”

Yuko showed a slightly disturbed face, but once again returned to her poker face.

“It’s her life. It’s not good to criticize people.”

“….She’s basically a kid, a junior high student…probably...”

The older sister, Yuko, lightly flicked Yuka’s forehead while gently smiling.

“And aren’t you too……?”

Yay! And thus, there is chapter 3 coming up in about three lines!

Three

Seeing those children run around and smile brought pain to my heart. It wasn’t as if I wanted to create more pain, but I would feel bad if I said no so cruelly. But in the end, I’m just a so called friend. Once their parents come, they believe everything that is said and stay away from me like I was a plague. That’s why I decided to stay around this seemingly empty place.

Even though it’s close to Akiba, there really aren’t people here. It’s amazing and funny at the same time, somehow like a narcissistic hatred. Well, it isn’t as if I would spend the rest of my time being all pessimistic and stay here.

The only thing I really have in mind is to have fun without getting hurt or getting close to people. Even if they don’t betray you, it just ends up a sad parting in the end. That’s part of the reason I’m not going to hang around the same place for too long with a schedule.

Currently, I should be somewhere called Zero Star Plaza. It’s actually a bad place to be, but to avoid that weird person, Yuka, this is the best place. No one would randomly just talk to a stranger and try to get close to her. Also, since Oshima Yuko should be here for a recording, it would be strange for her doppelganger to suddenly show up.

Well, at least that’s what should be true. I completely forgot about the fact that they were recording a show that had punishment games which involved going here and doing strange activities.

“I don’t care anymore~~~~~”

Wouldn’t anyone be surprised if a certain idol just happened to show up the second that you lift your face? Yes, it is surprising, especially since she was doing some weird dance.

“……Eh…..? Lemon?”

Ah, shoot! I accidently said something in response to the girl with the tiny head, Ichikawa Miori. She’s a member of AKB48, I think. Her catchphrase should be something weird about a fresh lemon.

“Aye! I want to be a fresh lemon, I’m Team 4’s Ichikawa Miori!”

It’s rude and mean to say that what she’s saying is stupid. Even though this Lemon is older than me, she looks overly childish.
Damn, just because I’m cautious doesn’t mean I can catch everything and become some kind of cruel person.

“Ah….Sorry for the sudden disturbance Ichikawa-san.” No matter how pessimistic I am, I still am Japanese. No matter how much I want to avoid being hurt by betrayal, I still am overly naïve. Thus, I bow slightly in apology.

“It’s totally Ok!” Thumbs up.

“………….”

“Well, to tell the truth, I’m glad that someone realizes who I am.”

Ah, well, this is Tokyo? I’m not exactly sure, but anything can happen. That isn’t a good excuse, but what else do I do when I actually just got asked if I would like to show up on AKBingo. I nodded by accident.

It’s impossible for someone to plan ahead and expect this to happen right? Usually this doesn’t happen. Even if I wanted to put a smile on my face and go ahead to enjoy what was about to happen, it didn’t really work out like that for a person with
my mentality. That’s because I am the empty, friendless, and emotionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A look of surprise could be seen on the ponytail midget’s face as the twintail Lemon, Ichikawa, walked back into the studio with a girl wearing a hoodie. Next to her, her friend, Minegishi Minami, lightly nudged her while quietly asking if that hoodie girl was the one that she was worrying about.

Takamina silently nodded as to not get the attention of the other members. Seeing as that Miorin got her permission before dragging the girl up here, it didn’t seem like the girl disliked AKB.

“Well, this kid is the guest that Ichikawa brought?”

“Huh, is she a lolicon?”

The guy with the weird hair smacks the more normal looking person. It seems that the hooded girl will just be observing
today’s session. It seems like Muchaburi Dodgeball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the recording finished, Takahashi tried to silently slip out of the dressing room. Though Minegishi and Yuko seemed to have noticed, they smiled and let her go off to wherever. Of course at that time, the girl with the hoodie had already ran off somewhere after politely saying her ‘goodbyes’.

This year, I was ranked number 1 Lucky Girl, so I shouldn’t worry too much. That girl, she seemed pretty lonely and she had a barrier around her heart. Though everyone says that I’m a horrible person to consult with, I’m not exactly that bad.

She reassured herself and went on a short walk. After only a minute or two, Takamina saw the lonely and grey figure of the small girl. She was looking at the sky in a trance. It was mesmerizing, so to the point that Takamina nearly forgot what she was going to say.

As to not attract too much attention, the short idol walked closer to the child. It was a somewhat good thing not to attract attention for both of them, so the girl was silent.

“Er…..Well, since you spent your time observing today’s recording of AKBingo, I’ll treat you to dinner. By the way, I’m Takahashi Minami. Since Mii-chan is also a Minami, call me Takamina.”

The hooded girl that Takamina was so interested in silently stared at her. Somehow, despite the girl’s poker face, there were hundreds of emotional barriers and the feeling of loneliness could be felt. She rejected the offer of the midget of course.

“There’s no need to.”

It was a straight forward answer. But it was the only time today that the girl had even talked to her.

“Um…. Could you at least tell me who you are?”

“There is no need tell you people, but if I ever see you again, just call me Nezumi.”

“Ah….”

Before the tiny idol could speak another word, the hooded girl, Nezumi, walked away, leaving Takahashi Minami alone, reaching for nothing.

I wonder, does she even exist…..

That person was too nice, but I can’t read minds. She’s probably just going to hurt me.

Ah, don't blame me! Blame the prompt! This isn't TakaMayu! It just happens that Takamina turned out to be the best person to give Nezumi-chan the idea that AKB is nice and weird. I like the Lemon-chan! Though in this fanfic, Team 4 is still there. I like the past events after all. That last line was weird, but I kind of had to write it in to fit the prompt.
Runs away and hides from any mad readers.... Lol, I'm a bit negative~ The negative club~
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:41:03 PM by Shinoki »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Two and Three
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:47:56 PM »
I am sorry that I didnt commented

dont wait for the other comments just update I like this fic so dont be sad just updat  :P :D
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Four
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 11:57:05 PM »
Elo: Thank you very much!!! Explodes!! Yay!! More motivation!!! And here it is!!! More!!!

Four

“Mou~ Takamina, why did you run off like that? Sata-san got pretty mad~”

As I walked back to the studio, I found Yuko clinging on to me while whining. Miichan had her normal smile on and Haruna was pouting for some unknown reason. The “fresh lemon” girl, Ichikawa Miori was surprisingly eating lemons.

“Ah, I wanted to ask Nezumi some things….”

“Huh? Nezumi? Who’s that?”

Yuko started smiling curiously. Her cute dimples were showing and she’s too close. This type of thing just makes me depressed because of the height difference here.

“The girl that Ichikawa invited, she called herself Nezumi.”

“Fuuuu~ Takamina, there’s no point in worrying too much.”

“………..”

“Worry about your height or boobs.”

Due to some lucky intervention from Kojiharu, I managed to escape Yuko’s clutches. Miichan is mean for not saving me before.
I’m glad that Haruna saved me, even though she’s a [my pace] idol. Acchan is away on some overseas activity with Mariko.

It makes me wonder, is AKB48 going to die if Acchan and Mariko go away? Nezumi just makes me feel like that will happen.
Sadly, I want to help her emotionally even if she does hate AKB.

It’s pretty late already. I guess we should be leaving soon.

~~~~~~

Just because there’s some stupid debt left by my parents, it doesn’t mean I’m some little kid that people should pity. Pity will
eventually turn into a painful feeling, so there’s no point in doing something like that.

And also, I’m not homeless or poor. Even though people tend to be nice, I tend to overthink their niceness. It’s annoying how my brain works.

I hate it so much. I listen to other people like my life isn’t mine. I tend to reject the truth. That’s why I am so afraid of betrayal and those messed up things. It really sucks.

Heh, but that’s just how it is. Since these annoying things keep on happening around here, I wish I could just go to Hokkaido or something. Sadly, I’m quite obviously unable to just run off somewhere like that. Those idiotic yakuza would just start chasing after me.

Takahashi was just too nice. It seemed that she wasn’t the idiot that I would think she is. Surprisingly, I actually gave her my nickname. Well, she was somewhat like a big sister, except she was short.

Well, I don’t think I should be scribbling down my thoughts here. I don’t need a will. Hmm, but I went through so much trouble to get this to write.

Watanabe Mayu

And then....... I edited this.... But then I realized... .that this was really weird..........Well, just think that Mayuyu was really bored and decided to pointlessly carve something into something... and the background story.. will be explained later!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Five and Six
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 12:27:05 AM »
Dying... I'm too high right now...... Overly excited... and I should just get all of the chapters I have out right now out here! Yosh! Gambatte Noki!!! Ok, Ok, Oshima Yuko! Finally, Yukirin shows up? WMatsui BANZAI!!

--Five--

“Yo! Guess who!”

A somewhat short girl with wavy brown hair and a squirrel like smile jumped in front of the hoodie girl, Mayu, who was currently only known as Nezumi. That brown-haired girl was covering her eyes in a strange way for some kind of guess who prank, but it was somewhat stupid.

“…Hmm….. Yuka-san…….”

Nezumi quietly replied to her question. It was a mystery why she would answer, but that really doesn’t matter. She was met with an X formed by the squirrel’s arms.

“Nope, this is the one and only Oshima Yuko! You saw me yesterday, right, Nezumi-chan?”

“……………………………..”

At that, Nezumi was silent. It was basically impossible to tell Yuko and Yuka apart. It wasn’t as if the second character of their given name was clearly printed onto their foreheads. If so, that would actually be quite disturbing.

This time, Yuko-san was wearing casual clothes, a black jacket over a white shirt and short jeans with black &white striped knee-socks and golden sneakers. Personally, Nezumi thought that it looked nice on her. Well, Nezumi was the same as always,
she had a hoodie, this time it was a light blue though.

“Boo~ If you’re going to be all depressing…. Might as well drag you to that recording for Shukan AKB…” Of course, Yuko was trying to pull the girl into doing something weird.

“…………………………”

“I’ll take that as a yes~ Fufufu~ Nezumi-chan in a swimsuit……”

Nezumi obviously noticed the strange grin on Yuko’s face. Though she thought that it would be annoying to be around those idiots, especially that Takamina person, there was nothing to do. That was why she didn’t say no right away.

“….No need to-“

The squirrel, all caught up in her fantasies, ignored the hooded girl’s resistance and started dragging her along. Despite the fact that it seemed as if she was not enjoying it, the mouse was not actually resisting. If anyone close to her was still alive,
they would have known about the fact that she was quite good at slipping through places and running away while not being
into much distress most of the time.

It wasn’t that pleasing to be dragged for more than one kilometer, but she just had to put up with it. Even though Nezumi somewhat despised how nice Takamina was, she found the midget’s failures amusing. Since there was less than one month, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying herself. The midget would never be able to get close. Nezumi somewhat understood that most of the time, everything was for the gains and if there was something better, then you would get hurt, abandoned, or betrayed immediately. Sometimes, even for stupid things like love.

People don’t betray for swimsuits. Even if they do, it’s just stupidly little things. Nezumi isn’t so weak as to get depressed over something that isn’t stabbing into her heart or altering her life completely. Well, let’s hope that it is true.

~~~~~~~~~

“Shukan AKB Official Swim Meet! Starts now!”

After being dragged by the squirrel girl, Oshima Yuko, I was forced to change into a pink one piece swimsuit. Even though I can’t swim, I still have to be here because of Oshima. Everyone here is dressed in the same type of attire, though half of the group has black swimsuits. Luckily, my hoodie is still safe. It’s weird to be without it.

Even though this is a swim meet, my happiness is more important right now. The hoodie is most important. I don’t really need exercise anyways. I walked around all day anyways.

And it seems that they are going to start.

“This is Matsui Jurina!”  The girl with somewhat longer than should length hair spoke with a puppy-dog smile on her face.

“And Matsui Rena, we’ll be the MC for today.” A taller girl with really pale skin and long raven hair continued the sentence.

“Yup! And today it’ll be a completely AKB made episode minus our camera people and editors.”

“Also we have a guest today.”

Suddenly, Yuko pushes me to the front of the group. I’m supposed to introduce myself and everyone is looking at me. The
midget is staring with hopeful eyes. She’s really creepy.

“…Yuko-san dragged me here….Call me Nezumi….Nice to meet you all?”

When I introduced myself, they were silent. Then, they started to squeal and hug me. “Kawaii <3”, they squealed.

It always amazes me when something tiny like meeting Oshima Yuko on the street could lead to such weird things. I’m sorry to the Yuko oshi out there, but it isn’t that big of a deal. I mean, I did have a meeting with her “twin”, get invited by the fresh Lemon to get on AKBingo, and have Takahashi Minami invite me for dinner. Also, I have a deal with the yakuza because of my parent’s problem. Yeah, I guess I should forget about that weird stuff for now and enjoy myself while I can.

“Ok then, Let’s go to our first game!!”

The explanation was way too long. Though it does seem more interesting with the W-Matsui there, Jurina was way too energetic. Basically, jump from one panel floating in the pool to another while trying to reach the finish line on the other side of the pool. Of course the panels are held down by string for safety reasons. It seems that the color of the swimsuit was for team colors.

First, the midget and Yuko had their race. Yuko lightly pushed Takamina off the panels into the water. In revenge, Takamina roughly pushed Yuko into the water. Yuko, she pushed Takamina in again, but dropped into the water herself. It was getting a bit sad since they were both pretty close to goal. Yuko won in the end, after a long time.

Then other people had their battles, well actually just Yuihan verses the Lemon and Mariko verses Kojiharu. During the third match with Mariko and Kojiharu, Yuko was showing a jealous face. That’s Yuko for you, probably jealous that her NyanNyan was getting stolen by an old lady who’s too tall.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Nezumi-chan! Could you go have a match with Yuki?” The puppy girl, Jurina asked me.

By now, we already changed games. The game is to first have an insult battle and then use one of those swimming noodle things to push the other person off one of those panels. They removed all of the panels except for two.

So far I didn’t participate. The girl named Yuki didn’t either. She was on the black team and she seemed pretty depressed. She was very pretty and a bit taller than Rena. She looked quite like Rena, but their faces were different. She looked more like an idiot.

“Ok….Jurina-chan, I’m just not going to take off my hoodie, kay?”

“Ok! Thanks Nezumi-chan!”

Wait. When did I get so nice? It doesn’t matter since it doesn’t mean I’m letting people past the point of just being friends, or not really that close friends to be exact. She is around my age, I guess.

There were the preparations and the other random stuff, but it’s a pain to pay attention to that. Basically, I zoned out completely during that period of time.

----

“Ok, Nezumi-chan start the insult battle!” Jurina handed the orange microphone to me.

“You probably need some rest, you look very tired Yuki-san.” Sorry, but I’m trying to be nice here. Just because I don’t care if other people are getting hurt, if I hurt them I’ll get hurt eventually. No, actually I guess I would also feel bad, but I don’t think I can insult her in any other way.

“………….” No response. That makes me feel weird though, so I ended up handing the microphone to the girl, Yuki.

“…………”

“….Um…. Well, start the match? How would those guys say it anyways…..?”

Well, the awkward silence is over. We’re just jabbing each other’s legs, trying to make the other fall. It’s really strange. Her strikes are hyper speed. Also, it isn’t as if she is like that high-speed yankee BLACK in real life. There is no such thing. I think I should know after all. I have interacted with so many people, in a negative way that is. Who knows what people are like.

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

*jab*

Do they realize how boring this is? This is a fight between two seemingly apathetic people here. Even Jurina fell asleep on the older Matsui’s shoulder. Idols probably shouldn’t drool. But it’s cute, so it doesn’t matter.

*jab*

*ja-smack!*

Then, I got smacked in the face by a floaty noodle thing. Luckily, it’s basically foam, so it didn’t hurt. Jurina woke up. Yeah, you need to be awake to do your job as MC. I guess I should do something now that other people are doing something. Even though I’m not as “my pace” as Kojiharu-san, I do tend to go along with the flow or try to make the tide go my way. That way,
I won’t be getting too close or far away.

*jab*

I’m kind of not athletic at all though.

*jab*

*jab*

*interference*

Since all the girls are bored, Jurina, Takamina, Shinoda, Miyazaki, Yuko, and Kojima are messing around with some equipment.
As Kashiwagi’s teammates, they should be aware of her personality! Isn’t it dangerous to be throwing things in? What the heck
is that thing they are using to churn up the water? And stop being so dull Kashiwagi Yuki!!

*splash* *bam*

Oh, darn it.

Did I do the spacing correctly? Formatting is hard...... I'm sorry if I'm overloading somethings.....

--Six--

“Ah… she’s awake now……”

The wavy haired squirrel, Oshima Yuko, looked at the completely soaked girl that was knocked out. At the moment, Rena was scolding Jurina. Takamidget was really unhappy at her friend, Miichan for convincing her to do something stupid. It’s of course, impossible to tell exactly what our mad dog, Miho was thinking, but she had a somewhat guilty look on her face.

For no apparent reason, no one bothered to remove the hoodie which was actually pretty heavy considering the fact that it was completely soaked through. The overly paranoid Nezumi probably wouldn’t have wanted it off anyways, so it’s a 50-50 type of thing. Of course, Nezumi was still pretty much unsure of what had happened.

This girl isn’t the certain calculative rat that everyone knows from a certain yankee school after all. Even if she will be in the future, this time around, there is no future like that. Plus, she’s already having the time of her life in the not so hot-blooded youth-drama like scenario.

Luckily, she wasn’t in some kind of awkward manga like position currently. Since Yuki was actually not exactly out, Nezumi was not in a position to touch her assets, even though in the future, she may want to. Right now, the said raven was only looking at the mouse worriedly. Even if she’s currently feeling dead, there is that part that fits the reaction queen part. The only difference is that it isn’t that over the top.

“You are going to get it….Oshim-“

Upon getting back to her senses, the little mouse girl shot up like a bullet. Nearly cursing at the squirrel that seemingly started the mess to begin with, she started to grumble. Good thing or not, she got interrupted in the middle.

“…………”

“…………”

Well, it might be confusing to think about what just happened. All that’s needed is to think, mouth to mouth. It’s also known as a kiss. Shock…..right?

“Fufufufufu~ Let’s kiss NyanNyan!” Thus the squirrel. Kojima is tsundere.

Takamina blushes. “……Gah…..” What a stupid face she has on.

Rena is looking at Jurina with a strange face while the younger Matsui clings onto her back, smiling like a puppy.

Shinoda Mariko, also known as the aged dinosaur that is too tall (Miichan’s view), is obviously totally Sado (Sadistic) at the
moment. Myao, don’t learn weird things from the dino.

Of course, as the reaction queen there is always something to expect of the raven. Currently on hiatus, but still the same person after all.

So in her mind right now, there is turmoil:

What am I supposed to do now?

If I hold on too long, she’ll think I’m a pervert.

I can’t just slap a little girl!

How am I supposed to react to this!!?

Yuko!!!!!!

Nezumi was also surprised at the moment. Luckily, she can handle weird moments. Though this was her first kiss after all, it’s a bit awkward compared to yakuza and gang stuff. It wasn’t that good of a position to kiss to begin with.

Wait, let’s stop thinking too much.

Roll over, try to avoid water.

Get up and pretend nothing happens.

I’ll manage somehow…..

Yay, I got away……

“….Ah….sorry……”

“…….Actually, I’m the one to blame…..”

“…It’s ok, blame the squirrel….”

“….Yeah….that is true after all…..”

“”Yuko.””

“Eh? Why so serious?”

You probably don’t want to know what happened in that period of time. When the BLACK marimokkori appears, everyone runs.
When Nezumi is mad, no one knows what to do, but they still run.

The first time they work together may be the last. It’s a strange thing for the two. It’s especially strange for the hoodie girl.
During that time, they threw away everything else and punished Yuko.

“GAAAAAA!!!!”

Even though it probably wasn’t appropriate to actually be screaming since there was no violence or anything of the sort, let’s just say that the midget squirrel’s screams could be heard from one mile away.

She will probably not regret that though. After all, she got to see two girls that probably would go together kiss due to the stupidest of reasons.

Yeah, now I'm losing motivation........ Hooray for writing weird scenes that try to destroy the part that Nezumi tried so hard to make up.......... Ahaha.... Like I said, I'm not that great at romance~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Seven
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 01:02:28 AM »
I feel like I need to learn how to create the pace that I make the story go at..... Some people like me like it when a lot of chapters are on one page, so be happy, people like me~ I hate school... why is it that they don't have japanese as an electice? I'm stuck with spanish...etc....etc........ drones out own complaints
Dun Dun Dun! Here is Chapter Seven!

--Seven--

“Mou~~ Yuki, Yuka, why do I have to do that….?”

Oshima Yuko, Oshima Yuki, and Oshima Yuka, triplets, the same brownish and wavy hair and height. Even their personalities are somewhat alike. The first, Yuko is more of a strange one, labeled the Squirrel.

“That’s because you can do such things.” Moving her left hand through her hair like a yankee, Yuki

“After all, you have a job. Yuko-nee.” The other, Yuka.

““Thus, you have liberty over such things.”” In the end, after their broken sentence, they finish together.

“But I don’t want to be hit…..”

“Don’t you love NyanNyan?”

“Yuko-nee, think about it”

“That way, where you get taken care of by your beloved Kojima.”

It was creating a somewhat awkward mood, but it was normal in the apartment that the three sisters lived in. Their
background was somewhat shady at best. Even though the first sister was extremely public, it’s hard to say that anyone knows her at all. If the mouse and the midget captain were mixed together, that might be the closest that one could get to Yuko with just on mixture.

“……Hmm….that might be nice…….Hehe….NyanNyan……….Oshiri……….drool…..”

Click. The door opens.

“Hmm~ Like an old man like always, Oshima Yuko.”

“…………….”

“…………..”

“…………..”

“Ahaha, no need to be so nervous, all I needed was to know how the deal was going.”

----------

Yuki POV

Such a strange girl, after we finished scolding Yuko, she didn’t seem to think of me any differently. Other than the AKB girls and the SKE girls, whenever someone sees my BLACK side, they all hate me. Even if they were my friends, they only thought of one thing, so they hated me the second BLACK showed up. I wonder, is that called betrayal?

Well, it’s strange for me to think so deeply. Though it’s not like I don’t think, but I don’t like psychological things that much.
It’s better to stay away from the truth, I’m not strong enough to face the pain head on.

I’m such a coward. Even though it’s obvious that AKB members will have Anti and such, it’s still harsh when people close to me are like that. That’s life as Yuko says it. I can’t believe I would consult that perverted squirrel though. Even though she’s a perverted old man, she’s still pretty reliable compared to the other midget of the team who is in love with our ace.

To: Kashiwagi

Hey, Yuki, are you going to be okay by yourself? It’s pretty late at night already.

---Yuko

Sometimes, it surprises me how she can be. Even though I’m known for not replying back to mails, she still sends them to me.
I don’t have the heart to reply back. It might be weird saying that but it’s a bit of a hard thing to explain.
Yuko is really nice. It’s considerably late at night, but it shouldn’t be that big of a problem. My house is actually not that far away and I can always get a taxi or something like that. Overthinking things is bad for me, I’ll get a headache.

I don’t have that many jobs nowadays. Since Akimoto-san said that I was getting a bit stressed, I have less things to do. Once in a while, I still have recordings late at night, but it’s ok. I have nothing to really do tomorrow.

This is a chance to walk around and get some fresh air. The air isn’t that great but it’s better than being cooped up.

Now I want to text Yuko back. It’s not my thing to do such a thing, so I’m getting conflicted even without the problems with stress and stuff like that. At least I’m not like Maritroll, messing around.

“Hey, girl, wanna go hang out…?”

It’s a random guy. He smells like he’s drunk. I already want to punch him in the face.

“…Er…..Sorry, but I have to go….”

Am I unlucky or what? I get cornered by some random guy a few minutes after I exit the studio. Just because I’m not exactly
the sweetest person with the sweetest personality, it doesn’t mean I’m strong.  That means I’m supposed to politely walk
away.

“Hey….. Stop……How about I change your mind….?”

It’s a bit gross. He grabbed my wrists so I can’t move. For some reason, there aren’t that many people around. That might be good or bad, hard to say after all. I am an idol. That doesn’t mean it’s a good thing when there aren’t people around when
some random guy pushes me again the cold hard wall.

Ouch. I whimper in pain. I scraped my skin. This isn’t going to leave a scar most likely, but it’s a bit painful when the wall is so rugged. Even if I look a bit mature, to tell the truth, I’m actually still a student. The reason I can seemingly do my job is because I managed to finish school for now. Even so, I can’t say I’m a genius.

Recently, I’ve been getting distracted pretty easily. Luckily or not, this guy is kind of drunk so he’s not doing anything. But I want to just go home and sleep. I wish I really was BLACK right now. My dark side is more of a personality thing than BLACK nowadays. It seems that no one is really aware that I am fully aware of how I am.

Since he can’t seem to get where he wants to, he’s getting kind of close. Really close, it’s kind of too close. I can’t handle guys being this close. All the fans and staff keep a normal distance. He’s trying to unbutton my shirt, but he’s having trouble. It’s kind of scary being touched like this though.

I shut my eyes, preparing for the worst. One second passed. Two seconds. Quite a long time passed. I heard a few thud sounds, like kicking possibly.

*Thunk*

I slowly opened my eyes. The random guy fell down like he was dead. His grip loosened and basically my wrists were really sore.

“Ah… Thank you…..”

Then, I froze. This is one of my so called huge reactions. I probably have a stupid look on my face. But who wouldn’t? After all, the girl that Yuko brought to the swim meet seemingly kicked down that guy.

Her hands were in the pocket of a pink hoodie and she was wearing the black sailor uniform for Majisuka Gakuen, a school nearby.  She looked like she had kicked him and don’t ask why I can tell. It just seems that way. It’s a bit strange because she has a strangely bored and weird expression on her face. Her black bangs are slightly covering her face along with her hood.
Nezumi.

---------

No One’s POV

To: Watanabe

Rat, you need to find a place to stay by yourself tonight. Remember that you only have about 36 days left.
If you try running, you know what will happen. I know that you’ll be obedient.

Holding a bland grey cellphone in her hand, the girl that seemingly wore a hoodie at all times scowled. Just today, since that guy was in charge, that person was also in charge of her wardrobe, meaning, since she got wet, the guy decided to make her wear something she didn’t like. Even though it’s normal, she was forced to wear a Majisuka Gakuen school uniform. That person even tried to tie her hair, but it’s not like Nezumi would let the person. As a compromise, she decided to let the person do as wanted and went ahead with the hoodie.

Since technically, she was the person’s property because of her parents which she still has feels attached to despite being betrayed, that person took care of most basic needs. Annoyingly, the bad things come one after another. Since for some reason, that person just happened to be like this, Nezumi was stuck wandering around to find a place to stay.

It’s ok to sleep in the park, but it technically would be dangerous, so the girl reluctantly went to search. Of course, she isn’t exactly from this area and due to the fact that the reason she was stuck in this stupid improbable situation was because of her parent’s debt. That means that she’s not going to get money to do stuff. That makes one wonder why they would buy a stupid cellphone for her.

At the same time, the raven, Kashiwagi Yuki was in a predicament. Well, actually that was a bit later, but she encountered problems as Nezumi had been strolling around the area.

Noticing a random guy trying to assault someone, naturally, as she was bored, she kicked him. It got somewhat weird at one point because she kept on kicking the important points of the body, but in the end the result was nice. He fell down like a rock.
Since she actually jabbed him on the neck a few times, who knows what she did. It’s just more or less taking out her anger on some random person with a good excuse on hand.

“Ah… Thank you….”

Just as Yuki finished her phrase, her eyes opened wide. She looked extremely stupid due to her big reaction.

“…..Kashiwagi Yuki……..”

“Um….. It’s a bit weird if you call me like that, call me Yuki….”

There was a large silence. Nezumi has only really “talked” one on one to yakuza and the squirrel family since her parents did that. She has a poker face on, so it’s hard for Yuki to do anything. Let’s just say that they are waiting for the other to say something.

“………………”

“………………”

Since there was really no reason to stay, of course the rat would walk away. That prompted the raven to act.

“Wait!”

“…What?”

Nezumi has a somewhat annoyed look in her eyes. She had a pretty cool posture as she turned around, but it was just natural since she was somewhat agile. She’s just not athletic unless she’s really annoyed. When she’s annoyed, it’s not really being athletic as much as being violent or being a sadist.

“….Erm….”

“…..Hmm?”

“….As thanks for helping me, I’ll treat you to dinner!”

It was a hard decision to make. To tell the truth, Nezumi had not yet eaten dinner. Last time someone offered something like this, she refused. This time, it’s a bit complicated. Thus, there was another silence.

*Grrowl~~*

Just then, her stomach growled. It was due to the fact that the yakuza boss was irresponsible after all. Nezumi’s face turned red with blush and she kicked the poor guy that was still out. Yuki was chuckling to herself, causing more damage to the random guy that kind of deserved what he was getting.

“Ok! Come over to my house, it’s really nearby. I can cook you know.”

“Wa-“

Before she could finish, the hooded girl got dragged away by the idol.

I just wanted to write this, so I could enjoy myself with it~~ Would it be considered a loli if I changed their ages to junior high 3rd year and senior high something? Well, they aren't in real life... but they are young in my story... well, it's not like I've ever written smut or anything like that~~ so let's not be all (can't find the word) paranoid?

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Eight + Extra
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 01:15:15 AM »
Even though I say Extra along with Eight, I wrote the Extra as a continuation of Eight, but just a cutesy type of thing...... Sine I wrote these chapters two weeks ago, I just want to get all the chapters I wrote uploaded and then do normal updates cuz I hate reading on AFF (it's hard to read, worse for my eyes)

--Eight--

Mayu POV

“Erm…..”

I can’t really cook that much. Don’t blame me for that, but really, this person is really….. It doesn’t look like she can crack an egg correctly. It turned out that it was too late to go out to eat, so she invited me over. Now, I can’t refuse when someone suddenly pulls me along right?

Rather, if I could refuse, I would. Reasons why I can’t, I rescued her like some idiot hero, bad idea. I’m a kid. I’m hungry. I don’t like making people cry. Really, if only something would happen.

Sadly, it looks like she doesn’t realize how bad her cooking looks. Well, at least I’m not eating something by Tomochin-san, if I was, how horrible that would be. Yeah, that’s right, try looking on the bright side.

Yeah, that’s impossible isn’t it.

“Nezumi-chan, do you eat omelet rice with ketchup?”

Why does she have to be so happy and cute right now?

“I don’t really care…….”

Now, I’m getting worried if that was a good answer or not. Ok, Ok, Ok, Mayu, stop acting like an idiot. It’s dangerous either way. I have to eat this thing. If I were watching K-On or Lucky Star, this would be censored. This isn’t anime. Even though it would still be improbable for this to happen in anime, this just has to happen to me.

She’s looking at me with such pleading eyes. Begging a girl younger than her is just hard to explain. Why does my life have to be so messed up? I already have it ingrained in my mind; it gets annoying to explain by now.

“Well, itadakimasu~”

No, I am not wanting to eat this. My hands are trembling from the thought of eating this. I’m not an idiot that will stuff a huge
bunch of poison into my mouth just because I don’t want to be rude, so it’s only a small bite.

*nom*

“Hmm? How is it?” Such pleading eyes.

“It’s ok.” I’m not lying, it’s actually not deadly.

“Really! Thanks!” She looks so happy, but that just scares me a bit.

What type of character is this person supposed to be anyways? A stupidly airheaded apathetic girl is all I’ve gotten so far, but that’s nearly impossible. I heard that she can’t crack eggs, but she can make omelet. Omelet is a breakfast. Getting to the point, she might just be slightly a liar or just a hardworking person that actually cares about eggs.

“Hrm….. but I heard that you can’t crack eggs…..”

After I finished chewing, I went straight to the point. Usually I guess I wouldn’t be like this and actually talk to random people(start the conversation on purpose), but isn’t it annoying when you’re stuck in a situation like this and they act like it’s all well and fun.

“………..You need to put eggs in omelet??”

Shock. That’s the only think I can think of. What’s with this stupid comedy situation? My face is probably looking like a poker face, but this is a terrifying thing.

Even though my life will probably end in 2-3 weeks, I still want to enjoy it to the fullest. Why would I die because of something like this?

Stop with that calm and confused look Kashiwagi Yuki! You already kissed me stupidly not too long ago, so don’t cause me more trouble! Just because you’re pretty and cute doesn’t mean won’t get mad at you!

Well, yeah I should calm down. She’s looking really confused. AKB is filled with people to the extremes after all.

“So, what did you put in?”

“Mayonnaise.”

“Erm……….Next time, let me teach you how to cook.”

Stupid impulses, but I don’t want this girl to turn Japan into America. One kind of obese country is enough for this world.

That’s only an excuse, since I guess I want to help her a bit too. It was ok tasting. Sadly, if one puts in fatty ingredients, it’s only allowed if it tastes like heaven.

I’m a critic so there’s no need to cook, but I know the book stuff. There’s really no need to explain after all.

“Really! Thank you Nezu-chan!” She’s smiling like a little kid. How cute…. I mean scary…. Now, now, isn’t it normal for anyone
to get really confused at times like this?

“Hrm……. Well, I need to find somewhere to stay soon…..”

“Hmm? If you want you can stay over with me! Since we’re both girls, it won’t be a scandal. Even if it is, the other girls will help me out.”

And I said it out loud. Of course, it’s a bit hard to understand the situation with a monologue, but it’s obvious how weird it is.
If you have an idea that a scandal might come out of this, don’t suggest me staying over!

“I don’t want to cause trouble to you.” I say while looking away due to the awkwardness in my voice.

“It’s totally ok! It’s actually a bit lonely living alone.” She’s still smiling, too bright for this time at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki POV

I think I’m going mad. Inviting a kid over for a sleepover makes me a lolicon or something like that.

“It’s totally ok! It’s actually a bit lonely living alone.”

The only reason I’m living alone is because I don’t really want the company of other people. If I get too close, I’ll get hurt and
they’ll start hating me. It’s all because of the fact that I am BLACK. BLACK, I don’t really know how I feel when people call me that name. It’s a weird feeling, but that really isn’t important.

Nezumi-chan, or Nezu-chan as I decided is really uncomfortable. It isn’t as if I want her to feel weird, but I don’t know. She’s really thinking hard over whether or not to accept. Since I was the one that offered I can’t back away, so I’m just waiting while smiling somewhat sincerely to my surprise.

“Um……. I guess I can stay……”

“Yay!!”

I’m being so happy right now. I feel really happy. I need to extend my vocabulary, but I’m happy. I haven’t felt like this since I was a kid. Most of those smiles for AKB have been a bit fake, at least when I was smiles and all.

Life is fake, but I can tell the slightest smile on that girl’s poker face isn’t. The truth is only when humans don’t know what they’re saying or they’re drunk.

“………..”

“….It’s already late at night, so let’s go to sleep. It probably would be a bit weird if I asked you to shower with me.”

If I did, I would just be a pervert.

“………….”

Of course I’m making her nervous either way. I’m just guessing that she expects to sleep on the couch. Nezu-chan is pretty reserved after all. That’s why I need to make my move first, dragging her upstairs to the bedroom. I do live in an apartment after all.

“Um, I can sleep on the couch you know…..”

Her voice is really cute, but quiet. Nezu-chan would actually be a good seiyuu, but I don’t really know much about anime, so I won’t comment on this topic.

“Nezu-chan is the guest, so you have to sleep on the bed.”

I wonder where I’ve had this feeling before. I don’t think I knew her before this week.

“……You have to sleep on the bed too…..” Realizing what she said, her face turns red.

Nezumi is such a cute kid. But in this situation, I’m like an elder sister or the mom. Being active even in my head when it is
night is really tiring.

“Hrm~ So you want to sleep with me or you can’t sleep by yourself~”

I tease her and she blushes even harder. It seems that lack of sleep will kill everyone’s pokerface though. One time, Mariko
started acting like a kid because she hadn’t had a good sleep in days and it was really dark that night. Humans tend to lie a lot, but I guess sleep deprivation is also part of honesty.

“Muuu~”

Her pouting face is really cute. I really am turning into a lolicon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

The tall raven girl hugs the girl with the hoodie. Though to tell the truth, both think that sleeping with outdoor clothes on is kind of gross, Yuki feels weird asking someone that she barely knows to change and of course, Nezumi would never just go ahead and change in front of some random person. Note that she doesn’t have any spare clothes anyways.

“Oyasumi~”

Click, and the light goes out. Nezumi falls fast asleep in a cute animal position and starts breathing softly after a few minutes.
As Yuki slowly falls into the grasp of the dream and sleep world, they slowly move closer to each other unconsciously for warmth.

Nezu-chan is surprisingly childish, even though she never seemed to show it around other people. It’s not like I know her though. Once again……….Oyasu~mi……

Hrm………Yuki is really warm…..

And slowly, their mouths curl up into a smile, a happy one, as the two fall deep into sleep.

I just had to write that.... Does putting more than one chapter into a post ruin the feelings? Oh yeah, and about this format, I just decided to use it some time ago.. but was too lazy to change the first few chapters into the format.... Sorry for the trouble if it was.......

Extra-A Chapter During the Eighth

“Nezu-chan, you have food on your cheek.”

After leading me to the bathroom for basic things like brushing teeth and washing her face, she tells me that I have food stuck on my cheek. I am a child, there’s no need to nag. I looked into the mirror, finding myself luckily an average height, and sees that I do have some rice on my cheek. It would be embarrassing if I cared about my relationship with people, but I don’t really have much feeling on that aspect.

She takes her index finger and takes the rice off my cheek, putting it into her mouth. That action made my face go red as a tomato. She has this playful look on her face which makes me feel a bit strange inside.

“Tehe~”

Then, she takes a moist towel and wipes my cheeks. I think to myself, ‘Why did you even eat it then?’ She rubs my cheeks as
if I was a child. So I am, but if I’m treated as one, they’ll just try to get way too close to me. ‘Close’ is a no situation, firstly my situation and secondly, the fact that you never have any allies in life, friends will always leave you behind, one takes priority
over another.

Well, that is my mindset. Seeing as to I am aware of those things because of experience, I think that most people have that part of them, even if it is hidden deep on the inside.

“Muu~”

Yuki is like a raven, pecking at me when I don’t know what to do. Normally, well actually only since my parents had that accident of theirs, I don’t make noises like that around random people. This crazy raven has already caused me to act my age. Yeah, I’m crying on the inside.

“It’s pretty late now, so let’s go sleep soon~ If you need sleepwear, I can lend you some if you want.”

It’s a strange offer, but it’s not like I would ever take up something like this.

“….No need…..”

“Hrm. Ok then.”

“Also, I found you only like 30 minutes after going out and right before going out, I changed and showered.”

There’s really no need to go into details. She’s going red. I don’t get it.

“By the way, I don’t really like taking off my hoodie, is that ok?”

Usually, I’m not so gentle as to ask for permission. Then again, the only people that I have to say this type of thing to nowadays are yakuza. Yakuza is the equivalent of mafia meaning I don’t need to be polite. Even though I’m not stuck with those idiots that use threats and stuff randomly, I don’t see the need to be nice to people like them.

“It’s ok. Everyone is different in a way.”

Yeah, that is true, but you don’t understand human beings. Don’t go looking all serious now. I flick her forehead lightly as to
signal the fact that she’s spacing out. When I space out, it just means thinking too deeply. I prefer if she just gets deletes that conversation from her mind.

“………………………”

“……..Ah, I didn’t mean to offend you…….”

Don’t take it personally. I don’t like making other people sad. Ah, that’s why I consider myself soft and naïve.
Of course if I was heartless, than I wouldn’t be considered human. That’s way too psychological for me.

Pouting face, it’s killing me.

Now I’m dying on the inside. Due to the fact that I don’t want her to feel sad, I’m patting her head gently. Never again will I go to Kashiwagi Yuki’s house. There’s this weird feeling that I get whenever I see her.

“Nezu-chan~”

“……………”

If only I wasn’t in this world, but another. Going to sleep now. Good night~

This doesn't make sense? Well, I don't get it either despite writing it........ Think of it as a retelling from another point of view if it's really that different.... The story is crackly because I never write one chapter in one day.... it's always parts of a chapter

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 06:18:26 AM »
Eight chapters in just a few hours!!?

I would lie if i say that you didnt make my day. You just made me happy! Thank you !!

Took me a while to read but i enjoyed it all!! The kiss really surprised me. Ahhh i love the way Nezumi is thinking and i like the way she is acting when she is with yuki.

Thanks.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 08:15:55 AM »
Nice fic, Shinoki-san :)
I love this fic!! The story is interesting, Mayuki moments are sweet and cute, and fast update!!! XD
Nezumi is cool! Love the way she acts here  :inlove:
I'm waiting for the next chapter :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 10:03:51 AM »
Nice interesting fic...

I like the twist and the plot of the story so far...

Poor Nezumi... would there really no way for her to pay off the debt that her parents left behind

She can always join AKB... be an idol...

Mayu here is a Majisuka gakuen student...

And Yuko has a twin, Yuka...

Takamina is GM.. as usual.... she is very kind to Nezumi...

What's going to happen next to everyone...?

Would anyone able to help Mayu?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the updates so far...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 10:56:18 AM »
hmmmmmm....

Love this story! And already 8 chapter :shocked You're fast!!!

I love the characters Nezumi is so funny for me :nervous

Thanks!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »
thanks noki-chan I said to you dont be sad they will see your fic as I did hehe

thanks for your update
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Nine and Ten
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 10:21:08 PM »
Elo: Hugs~ Nice person~
Chanaline: ok~ but it gets even more confusing/funny? later on......
cisda83: I had an idea about that, but I still haven't made an idea for an ending.... Majigaku, Yuka goes there, but dunno about Mayuyu yet cuz she might just have been forced to cosplay......
clubhappy: Thanks! I'm still new to writing things and for some reason, I kind of am bad at first person, but I can't write in third person too often~ hooray, Nezu-chan is cool~
yuukimoki: And then there is more! The kiss was sudden, but Yuko got punished~ Teehee~

And now here is the next chapter(s).. Mayuyu will be getting really confused and even I get confused

--Nine--

Mayu POV

Sometimes, I regret my whole life. Other than being a paranoid idiot that’s afraid of being betrayed, I also end up in the worst situations. After sneaking out of Yuki’s apartment and leaving a note saying [thanks] and that I was going, that person caught me. It hasn’t been 48 days yet, so this person isn’t supposed to bother me.

“Nezumi, you should have told me that you were going to stay over at a friend’s house. I can’t just let you run off and let that
girl make the cops do something. A-sama wouldn’t exactly like it that way. She might get into an ‘accident’ or some sort of thing like that.”

I sat in a chair tied up as I glared at that person. That person was tall and had short, boyish black hair and a black mask over her face. I don’t know her name, but I can tell that this person is a girl. She’s seemingly right hand man of the guy that is in charge. Basically, she’s in charge of me.

Why is it that I even care though? I don’t even want to get close to anyone. The reason would probably be because this person forced me to find a place to stay because of her stupid whims and now is acting like this.

“Now, now, I’m not stupid like the other yakuza out there, so listen to me or else there will be consequences.”

She put her hand under my chin and lifted my face up. It wasn’t that great due to the fact that it’s a bit annoying to breath like this.

I simply stared at her without talking. I’ve seriously changed in these 13 or so days. This must be the rebellious stage of life. Too bad I’m not going to live that far into it anyways. What a joke, I’m a dead person basically.

“Well, even though I find it annoying having to take care of you sometimes, I’ll be keeping you here for now.”

“…………………….”

“Hey, hey, just because you have about 35 out of the 48 days left doesn’t mean you get to just roam free.”

“…………………….”

The mask is covering her face. I can’t tell what emotion she’s showing. She might be lying to me. It isn’t a big deal, but I feel
somewhat unpleasant like this. I have no right to complain here, so I can’t do anything.

This might be good for me. AKB has been making me act really friendly. I’m getting really confused and all. My head hurts. I can’t process all this. Emotions, I don’t need them. They create the basis of getting hurt, even if it’s not something like betrayal.

She opens a door letting light into the somewhat closed room. Though I knew that it was closed, I was too distracted to think about it. Now that I think about it, it was also dark. She exited the room and closed the door behind her. Right before exiting she saluted me with two fingers in a somewhat cool way.

Yuki POV

[Yuki-san.]
[Sorry, but I should get going.]
[Thank you for letting me stay over.]
[M Nezumi]

Nezu-chan isn’t here. I thought I had noticed her leave a bit ago. She left a note on my desk saying that she has to go. Though it’s a bit sad that she left, I’ve realized that she’s really nice. The [M] that was crossed out might be part of her name. I doubt anyone would be named Nezumi. Even though she’s like a cute little mouse, I doubt her parents would name her Nezumi.
Today, I have nothing to do.

Grrrrrrrr~

A loud noise comes from my stomach. Am I being too straight forward? There’s no one around, so I don’t see the urge to be embarrassed. It’s 10 in the morning. I haven’t slept this much for a long time. Even though I do get breaks like this quite often, I never seem to sleep that well.

“Hrrrooouu~~” I yawned in an abnormal way.

Well, I guess I should take a shower, change, and get something to eat. This world has something good in it after all. I wonder what will happen today.

“…………..” I’m probably too happy right now.

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying the good things though. I should probably text Yuko. Then again, I don’t really feel like it. She’s going to overreact the next time I see her after all.

The shortest chapter besides the first one in the whole fic so far~~~ But there is chapter ten.... so I might be wrong.. these two are short because they are setting things up for a tiny change?

--Ten--

Jurina POV
I sat on the bench of a somewhat secluded, but nice park watching the pale Yamato Nadeshiko next to me munch happily on her favorite food. That’s right, the person that I probably care for the most is currently smiling as she munches on her melon-pan.

Sometimes, I wonder why this world is so messed up. Well, the idea is to enjoy what you have right now. The future holds infinite possibilities.

Third Person

“Rena-chan~”

“Hrm? What is it, Jurina?” The pale girl asked as the girl with the puppy smile hugged her. She finished her melon pan and was curious about what the younger girl was up to.

“Hmm….. nothing much…….”

The puppy quietly replied as if in deep thought.

“Is that so…..”

“Un….. Since we basically have the afternoon off…”

“……..?”

“……Want to go to an amusement park?” Jurina asked with a pleading look on her face.

Whenever asking for something like this from Rena, she would always seem a bit shy and hesitant despite her usual player attitude. Rena was silent for a bit, thinking about it. Seeing Rena in deep thought, Jurina began to worry, but all that worry melted away as Rena replied with a smile.

“Ok, Jurina.”

~Elsewhere~

“NyanNyan~ Let’s go for a date~”

I just had to add them in there... W Matsui and Kojiyuu......... I've finally decided on my kami-oshi..... Rena-chan! Though I love basically everyone else~~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Eleven + Twelve
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 10:59:27 PM »
And then the mood completely changes.........

--Eleven--

“We’ll all die together!”

A shadow of a man closed in on me. He had a knife in hand and seemed like he was going to stab someone. There was blood all over the place. I saw the body of my mother lying in a puddle of blood.
Like I thought, dying is scary. I don’t want to die. Even if I do, I don’t want it to be like this. My dream is to die a painless death. Painless will mean the end of everything in a happy way.

The knife lunged forward at me, but somehow ended up on the floor. There was blood. A figure with long black hair took hold of their collars and flung them over the railing.

Me? No, but I’m right here. Nezu.

“I’m sorry…….”

I woke up with a sharp pain in my abdomen. It’s all dark, but my eyes have already adjusted.

“Get up.” The masked girl tells me.

How am I supposed to get up when I’m tied to a chair? The stupid chair isn’t made for sleeping in. Plus, kicking it just made things worse, I’m stuck on a chair that just fell over.

“Help me up.”

She listened. There was no other way of course. She cut the rope and put a stupid collar on me. It’s a good thing that I’m somewhat physically fit since if I wasn’t, it would be more painful.

“………..”

“………..”

There’s a silence as we walked. It wasn’t as if I was about to start a conversation with her. A prisoner talking to the guard will
lead to a bad end in most cases and a guard has no need to talk to the prisoner. It’s better not to talk in the first place.

She kicks me into a large black old-fashioned car and closes the door. There’s a glass wall that has the shading so I can’t see past it separating us. She sits into the driver’s seat that is in the very front while I am stuck in the passenger seat in the third divided section. There are three short figures that look alike sitting in the second divide, but it seems that this car is also soundproof.

Click, I hear some static through a speaker located on the top of the car. Then her voice comes through.

“The destination is Nagoya.”

Third Person

The three similarly short squirrels sat in the second divide of the black car as they chatted about a somewhat strange topic.

“Yuko-nee, why did you plan a date with your NyanNyan this afternoon?” Yuka asked.

“Is it because she, Kashiwagi, and Takahashi are going to Nagoya as well right now?” Yuki added.

“Yeah! I think she knows that I’m coming! I need skinship every day or else I’ll die.”

“You’re a perverted squirrel.” Yuki replied with no actual emotions showing on her face. She’s a tsukkomi.

“I’ve been called that.” Yuko replies with a smile in her face.

“So why did the Sado ask us to bring Nezumi-chan to Nagoya?”

Yuka asked with a questioning, but childish look as she was the youngest of the triplets.

“It’s rude to call the boss like that.” Yuki being the serious one gently reprimanded her sister.

“Because she’s old~”

Sadly, Yuko, being the eldest doesn’t get treated nicely. The only natural thing is to get whacked.

“She seems young enough when doing work.” Yuka says somewhat bluntly.

Yuki sighs. She was dying because of her sisters and there was no way to change how they were.

“Is that why Nezumi didn’t seem to notice her at the pool?”

The eldest squirrel asked, whispering the words, Because she’s old, at the end. Of course, the only mature squirrel caught that
and whacked Yuko again. This time Yuko protected herself in a somewhat cool way, but using her other hand, Yuki hit Yuko in the end.

“I doubt that Nezumi didn’t notice her. It’s just that I don’t think the boss has ever shown her face directly to Nezumi.”

“Really?”

“………….” Yuko’s mouth opened to answer Yuka’s question, but the thing was she didn’t really want to get hit again.

It was very likely that Nezumi would die this very moment from shock if she saw this scene right now, so the shaded and
soundproof glass was a very good idea.

“Why do we even call her Nezumi? It sounds like her sis-“

A sound once again came through the speakers. This time, only the ones in the second divide.

“Oshima, prepare to get out of the car soon.”

I set up so many things in this chapter........ And there is another Oshima! Oshima Yuki, remember her from Majigaku? Well, it would be mean to not give her some screentime.... Yes, Sado....... Nezu........who? Am I being too rude to Mariko?

Quickly getting to the point where updates will have to take some time.....

Twelve

“Rena-chan! Over here!”

The somewhat tall girl with average length black hair and a puppy-dog smile waved towards a tall, pale girl with long black hair. The pale girl, Rena, quickly ran over to the puppy, Jurina, as they had planned a date at this time.

“No.” Rena quickly responded as she saw Jurina pointing to a large roller coaster.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, it had a bunch of things that would spin around. The roller coaster looked like it could fall apart any second and the people riding it were screaming. Of course, it was a bit hard to tell if they were screams of excitement or fear.

“Eh…. Why?” Jurina didn’t seem to understand though.

“…Hrm…..I’ll go with you on a roller coaster that’s not that one on one condition…..” The elder Matsui smiled with a sly expression on her face.

“Ok! What is it?” The younger Matsui quickly answered like a little kid.

Seeing as to Jurina was one to not run away from what she says, Rena smiled.

“How about a haunted house?”

It was somewhat obvious that Jurina was afraid of things like ghosts. Even if one wasn’t aware of the fact that she would try to
run away when there was an event involving things like that, one could tell by the worried face Jurina had on.

“Er………..” She replied nervously, unable to decide. But in the end, she decided to head in, not fully prepared to die just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A midget squirrel and a tall girl with long brown hair and cat like ears were walking side by side. Looking at it, it looked like two friends together enjoying an amusement park, but in truth, they were technically a couple. Every time a random guy would come over and flirt with the taller cat-like girl, the squirrel would hiss and chase him away. And afterwards, the tall girl would smile and laugh a bit.

“Hey, little miss! Want to try this shooting game and win a prize for your girlfriend there?”

An old man calls out to the pair to try out a shooting booth. There were numerous cute and large stuffed animals as prizes. All that is needed is to hit the toy and then you get it.

The squirrel, Oshima Yuko, smiled a large smile with her signature dimples and shook the old man’s hand. It might have been that she was happy that he recognized them as a couple or due to her background, she was most likely good at shooting guns from rifles to handguns.

“Give me one round!” She says with confidence to the man who just smiled at their youthfulness.

“Do your best little miss!”

“NyanNyan, what do you want?”

Yuko was very confident that she could hit anything, so she asked the girl, Kojima Haruna, what she wanted. Haruna smiled and replied, “How about that squirrel there?”

“Ok! I’ll get that squirrel for you, NyanNyan, just you wait!”

Bam, the squirrel fell down. It wasn’t actually that easy. Yuko had to go through the trouble of getting into position. Since the bullets were wooden corks, there was a chance that she might blow off the head of the squirrel. As Yuko had a very serious face on, Haruna felt very happy on the inside. Just knowing how much the little squirrel cared for her was enough to make any girl happy. Though to tell the truth, the excessive groping at times had been getting a bit weird.

“Yay! I got it! NyanNyan, here you go!”

The squirrel’s smile became even wider as she handed the squirrel to Haruna. The old man congratulated them and stayed
silent as he watched. In his mind, he though, Kids these days, they’re so energetic.

“Thank you, Yuu-chan! This squirrel is just like you, so I wanted it.”

Yuko blushed as her NyanNyan explained why she wanted the squirrel.

“Hrm! That squirrel needs to take good care of you when I’m not there then! Just make sure you tell him that you’re mine, even a squirrel can’t take you away from me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Numerous screams could be heard from within the haunted house. Every time a person dressed as a ghost appeared, Jurina would scream out and hold onto Rena who was not affected in the least. Normally, it would be expected that Rena would be the one afraid here since she looked more or less frail, but Jurina was a kid, so she was the one being scared.

“Rena-chan….”

Jurina whined with tears in her eyes. She had a cute puppy pout which made the older Matsui space out for a bit.

“Jurina, it won’t be long until the exit you know.”

“Mmm….” She nodded while clinging tightly to Rena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, Yuka, why are we here?”

Two squirrels stood side by side. One squirrel, wearing a black jacket and short jean paired with red and white sneakers, sipping a smoothie asked the squirrel beside her that was wearing a cute, lacey, one piece dress.

“Hrm? Isn’t it so we can keep an eye on Yuko-nee and not get into trouble?”

The squirrel that asked first, face-palmed herself and sighed. She was the middle sister, Yuki, so she wasn’t supposed to get mad at her younger sister, Yuka.

It made her wonder why the family had to be caught up in bad things. The Oshima family was part of the yakuza from the beginning, so all of the family members knew about it. Yuka is crazy from Yuki’s point of view, well not really but she acts really depressing and childish at the same time sometimes. The reason was mostly because everyone else died. One of the allied groups decided to back stab them.

“…..Well, whatever……”

Yuki had already given up on life basically. She was almost hollow. If her sisters died, well, that would be the end of the world. She knows that she’s never going to be a main character, so dying would mean nothing. Thus, death is not an option in most cases.

“Ok! Since M-, Nezumi doesn’t have much time left, should we take her out too?”

“……..I don’t know….”

“Never mind that, can I have some cotton candy?”

Yuki once again sighed, but smiled slightly as Yuka pulled her along.

New pairing? Nopes, just two Yukos that get along really well or is it? Despite being minor, O. Yuki and Yuka are getting a pretty big role...... Sae-kun? Any other guy-like figures in AKB? Mask! And I don't think I will go into detail on the haunted house since I can't really write it sadly~~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Thirteen
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
Do I have a tendency to break down and recreate the characters a bit each time? OR is it just me? Well, I do write these chapters in parts and bits at different parts of the day, so I guess that might be part of the reason..... Mayu POV, written when I was really sleep deprived.. no it was only actually 9PM..... but I didn't want to go to church the next morning and then I couldn't use the computer for that day..... depressing, but at least I got this chapter done without a need to edit~~

Mayu POV

48 days was basically a lie. I mean, there are quite a few days left, but they probably aren’t going to let me go anywhere just because it’s freaking Sakae, Nagoya. It’s not like I would even bother running. Though I do love being alone and away from those messed up and distorted things called human beings, I hate being stuck in a cramped car, being watched over by some tomboyish yakuza girl that was left as my ‘owner’ just because the bosses were not in the mood.

I wonder why in the world I am even complaining right now. Dying, that’s scary, but as long as it’s fast and painless, I’m completely fine with it. That would actually be better than spending my life being someone’s slave. It’s better than having to
live through things like betrayal. For weak people like me, it kills a part of me every time that type of thing happens.

Life is a piece of plastic. I’ve heard someone say that before. How stupid, but true. The world is all fake. Blackness, corruption, that’s what’s usually hidden under their nice façade. Meet one nice person, meet a hundred corrupt. Move one step forward and move back one thousand.

My head hurts. Stress is getting to me. I hate things like this, pain, I hate life sometimes. Humans and everything else, I hate them. It’s painful. Acting normal around people is a pain isn’t it? Of course, in the end, I am unable to be that rude. Somehow, that naïve kid part of me is still there.

Fear becomes pain quite easily doesn’t it?

Annoyance becomes pain as well?

I don’t like painful things. As a person that doesn’t mind dying, I just hate the pain. I’ve decided.

My mind is a mess isn’t it?

That’s because I want to enjoy my life. Being an idiot that doesn’t care about what people think and do would be so great. It
would be even better if I was a cyborg without feelings, or actually even better, if I didn’t exist.

Like that could work. Every single time, humans will always want what they can’t have or don’t have. When they get it, they lose interest very quickly, even though they would hurt others just for something stupid.

Quickly, I start to go mad and rant if I’m bored. It’s like a defect. No, it’s just how some people in the family are. Egoistic, bad
at dealing with bad things, fast paced, I don’t really know anymore. I want to just shut down and stop everything. The gears in the world should stop moving for a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki POV

The sound of my cellphone keeps on ringing. I don’t really want to pick up the call, but if I hang up, the people on the other side of the call will be aware that I hung up. I need to keep an image if I want to be an idol.

Slowly, I turn over across the hotel room’s bed and look at the screen of the phone. A few seconds pass and my brain has yet to boot up. Yet another few seconds pass and the phone is still ringing. It makes me wonder why whoever is calling can’t just send me a text. Right, that’s because I don’t actually ever respond.

Matsui Rena    xxx-xxx-xxxx

I see the name of my friend in AKB’s sister group of SKE, Matsui Rena. Maybe I shouldn’t be so slow, but I don’t really care.
Black aura is probably seeping out right now. Due to the fact that I haven’t been all that active recently, I feel kind of tired with all that work.

“……..Rena?”

“Yuki! You finally picked up!”

“…..uh-huh……..”

“…..About Yuko-san…..”

“Eh? Yuko?”

“…..I had that type of reaction too….. It seems that she’s here too to be with Haruna-san.”

“……I can see that……”

“Kashiwagi-san!! So, sorry, but our dates might take a bit longer…” The young Matsui suddenly interrupts. I find her cute, like a little sister or pet. This shows that I might be a lolicon though.

“Sorry, Yuki…. Can you tell Akimoto-san about this?”

“Sayaka?”

“Yeah”

Sayaka, the girl that was known as gorilla during her idol days was now in the position of Akimoto Yasushi. Aki-P had to move
on due to health issues. Since Sayaka had graduated and was considered a good manager, it somehow happened. I don’t really know the background information. We weren’t that close anyways.

I pulled myself out of bed and went ahead to see Sayaka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person – Date – A few minutes ago

“…..Wah….. Rena-chan…………..” The younger one of the W Matsui pair clung onto the elder’s arm.

They had just exited the haunted house, but the puppy was still shivering. The older sighed with a slight smile and patted the younger’s head. Just because of a haunted house, she was already scared. Rena knew that Jurina wasn’t exactly that great with amusement parks. Usually, when the whole group came, Jurina would offer to hold their bags despite being one of the most active and childish in the group.

After a few minutes, Jurina finally stopped shivering. She hugged Rena with her signature puppy smile and stayed like that for a minute or so. Then she decided, “Let’s not go on the roller coaster……..”

Rena was expecting it. People don’t change so easily. It really counts when they were forcing themselves to change. She hugged the puppy for a slight moment and Jurina responded with a smile.

From somewhat far off, a squirrel and a cat were strolling around. The squirrel, Oshima Yuko, spotted the W-Matsui a few
meters away and decided to interrupt their lovey-dovey moments. Despite this being a date, she decided to yell out to the pair.

“Oi!! W-Matsui!!”

Somehow, Haruna had gotten the message that her ‘Yuuchan’ had something in mind and was not going to just ruin their date. Yuko did have something in mind. Even if she looks like she doesn’t she almost always does. Looking at her background
it shouldn’t be too surprising.

The two girls from Nagoya saw the squirrel waving to them with Haruna at the side and made a bit of distance in between each other. It’s not all that complex, but the pairs quickly shortened the distance between them and got to the point where they could talk face to face without yelling.

“Yo!” Yuko greeted them with a smile.

“Yo!” Jurina did the same. The two were somehow, to put it simply, kind of close and distant at the same time.

“Yuko-san, I didn’t know that you were here.” Rena had a surprised look, but she wasn’t all that surprised.

“Yuuchan said that she needs skinship…. Well, she’s my perverted squirrel after all.” Haruna’s explanation made Rena smile slightly from the fact that the airheaded cat girl was being so possessive and the fact that her guess was right.

Since Yuki, the one in AKB, was not here at the moment. The elder Matsui decided to call her to inform her and ask Yuki to tell Akimoto Sayaka. After asking Yuko, just in case she wanted a surprise, she called Yuki, resulting in the small conversation that happened.

And just today I finished writing Chapter 14, but I don't know if it's ready to release yet~~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 02:32:48 AM »
Ready its ready~ yeah shinoki san awesome

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 04:46:00 AM »
You updates so fast... Thank you...

Poor Mayu... who is that person that kidnapping Mayu...

Mayu indeed have less than 5 weeks life to live... so how she spend it supposed to have no one business...

If she can even do whatever she wants... then better died anyway... coz' there is no life at all right?

Ah.. Yuki likes Mayu... well she is developing some feeling for Nezumi... 'cute little mouse'  :inlove:

Eh... Sado, Oshima Yuki and Yuka... knew about Nezumi... and it seems that the boss that would end Nezumi life seems to be Sado...

But what's really going on here... Honestly... I am getting more and more confuse over time...  :?

Wah... Yuko is so cute... energetic... and ROMANTIC... she even win a squirrel toy for Haruna...

And easily jealous even to a toy.... :lol: but as Haruna said... she is to perv.

Rena is so cool here... and Jurina is such a cute kid... holding tightly to Rena... and scared of ghosts in haunted house.

Oshima family is Yakuza... what is it with Nezumi...and Oshima family...?

Just for Money... they would kill the person... there is no used in that... work the person up... at least you would get the money even slowly.

Are Haruna, Yuko, Mariko, Rena, Yuki and Jurina all the members of Yazuka... like in MG.... Yankee...?

How about Tomochin, Atsuko and Takamina?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 08:12:21 AM »
~Hi Shinoki-san  :deco:

~Sorry if I will not comment in your work for the mean time (Gomene)  :bow:

~I just copy all of the chapters but I promise after I read all of that I will immediately comment  :D

~I hope you're not mad  :nervous

~Thanks

~WMatsui_22~
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
I've just finished all 13 chapters :on study:
You update so fast, just 2 days but it's now chapter 13 :shock:
I kinda admired you :on GJ: I wish I could do that :on speedy:
Anyway, who is that mask girl? Through your description I think it maybe Sae :on ksweat:
Mayu just has less than 5 weeks left :frustrated:
Oshima family is Yakuza :stoned: then does that mean Yuko also a Yakuza :on shady:
Sado is Mariko or maybe another person :dunno: I think that Sado could be the Boss of the Yakuza :prayers:
Yuki is a little bit having feeling toward Mayu or Nezumi :wriggly:
Yuko is so energetic and romantic, win the squirrle for Haruna :shy2:
She also easy gets jealous when some random guys come and flirt her girlfriend :wahaha:
Jurina scared of ghosts and the haunted house :whistle:
She hold Rena tighly when they were in the haunted house :on lol:
Everything now more and more interesting :hehehe:
Mayu now is at Sakae, Nagoya. Yuki, Takamina and Yuko? will come to Nagoya as well :ding:
Maybe Mayu will meet them at there :kekeke:
Will they know about Mayu's situation :pleeease:
Will they could help her paying her parents debt? :sweat:
A lot of questions now appeared in my mind :on cloudeye:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :imdead:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Get Out