JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Monster

Author Topic: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)  (Read 41292 times)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Eight + Extra
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 03:30:25 PM »
Update soon!
please is a good FF
thanks!!!!
^_^'

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Fourteen
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »
gek geki: it was sad how I just shut down my laptop and opened my ds to go to jphip and then I realized that you commented, sorry for the wait (though it wasn't one really, only a day)
cisda83: woah, long comment... reads..... I dunno who is yakuza and who is not yet~~ but Jurina does have something to do with this..... I realized that Tomochin isn't in here yet.... but Acchan and Tomochin will get little action in here and probably more in the sequel (already planned) and money is a sad world after all..
Wmatsui22: it's ok, I'm not mad~ the truth of the matter was just that I was a bit depressed when I saw no one commenting, but then I realized that our time frames are different after all~
LeEwAy: Actually I had all the chapters written out and I try to have at least one chapter done per week so the update speed will be a bit slower from now on~ bows~ yup, yup, planned to be Sae..... that's why I have Sayaka.... they are in Nagoya yups~ I need to research it though if I want to use the landmarks and etc. I hope I can answer your questions soon, but more questions will arise in this chapter due to it's shortness and the fact that right now, I think the story is a at a rising action peak point.
Archer1992: Well, updated, but this is a disappointing one to to the short length~ setting things up and you finally see what Yuko is thinking!

--Fourteen--

Oshima Duo – Oshima Yuka

My sister, Yuki was currently looking at her cellphone and at the sky. It was still pretty bright out, but it was already 6:00, or 1800 in military time. Why do I know that? , I have no idea, but I just know. Life is pretty weird and filled with weird things that you never really need to know or meet.

Personally, I find nothing wrong with some things. If you can just think of it in a positive way it’ll be fine. I mean, it’s good for others and yourself. Well, as a yakuza person, I shouldn’t be saying that, but yeah, I’m a bit strange for a yakuza related person. At least I’m not a pervert like Yuko-nee though.

“….Hey, Yuka…..We need to go……..” Yuki is really quiet.

“Hrm~ Ok.” My answers tend to be really short.

Now, I wonder what will happen to that person. Hu- Ju-something…..I don’t remember her name, but I guess we might have to take care of it. Sado is such a sadist. I don’t get her at all.

Mayu POV

I’m strangely enough bored. My head is blank due to overthinking the background of yakuza. It would be really funny if they were all girls, the people up the ladder. I don’t really care. Please remember that I don’t have that much time to enjoy myself and I don’t like untrustworthy people. I mean, liars and traitors, depending on who they are can be somewhat scary.

Normal people are scary too. That Kashiwagi Yuki, she’s just weird. Her mood must change pretty quickly, or maybe she was just a bit down those few days. Empty, completely empty, my mind that is. I guess I was overthinking things.

I rolled over and fell off of that soft platform that I was lying on. Freaking collar…..

Yuki POV

“Akimoto-san, it seems that Yuko will be coming over.”

I knock on the large mahogany made door that was the entrance to the office of Sayaka. We never were so close, so I always call her Aki-P or Akimoto-san, but in my head, I find it easier to use Sayaka. She’s a nice person. She never digs too deep into other people’s business which is nice.

Somehow, I still feel pretty happy, so if they just met me now, they wouldn’t see it, but I guess I would be more or less like BLACK most of the time. I’m a bit secluded and I prefer it that way. I don’t usually try to make small talk with the members.
Maybe one or two people I can talk very openly to, but even the members aren’t really people I will open up to. Only Jurina, Rena, Yuko and maybe someone else.

“Ok. I’ll tell the staff, since Yuko is here, we can have that double midget segment or maybe if there are any midgets in SKE…”

Sayaka tends to try to give a meaning to everything though. She works really hard, but she’s a bit distant. I lightly chuckle to myself and walk away. There’s no reason to stay around here anymore. As I walk through the hall, I see a tall and boyish looking girl walking towards Sayaka’s office. She knocks and she enters.

I wonder who that would be. It’s not my business, so I shouldn’t bother them. I guess I shouldn’t be saying that.

Yuko POV

We’ve played for such a long time. It feels like we’re a bit tired from an afternoon of play. We have some kind of recording soon and I know that Akimoto will definitely put me in.

“NyanNyan~ Let’s go ride on the Ferris Wheel! WMatsui, you come too!”

I yell out in a mannerism similar to how I normally am. I do want to go on the Ferris wheel with my NyanNyan. I wish I didn’t have to do this right now though. Sorry, but Sado’s orders and I can’t disobey seeing as she visited us directly. Are we even working together with that A-sama? I don’t know, but I’ll apologize again.

As I drag them towards the ride, they seem to not know anything. Rena, Jurina, I really have to apologize now. Sorry. And I guess she’ll also be a mad, or rather furious at me.

So little content and so much suspense, sadly I need to do a math coloring project, so I can't work on chapter 15 that much right now, sobs....

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 08:57:09 AM »
Well.. short update today.... Shinoki-san

Sorry for the long comment... I'll try to shorten it  :)

Eh... Aki-P is Sayaka.... I thought Akimoto Yasushi

Tall and boyish looking girl is Sae right? She is also the one that was beating Mayu up right?

A-sama...? Atsuko?

Sado is visiting them... why? Just to see Mayu or something else?

Can't wait to see what happen next...

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

PS: Well study is no.1... I'll wait for your update

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 03:12:49 PM »
So that how you work :on kimbo: It's hard for me to do like you :on cloudeye:
School is tough :bigdeal: So do your best :on GJ:
Though this chapter is kinda short but it's very nice :ding:
"A-sama" wonder who is that? Maybe "A" from Atsuko :wahaha:
Although you had told Sayaka was replace for Aki-P but I still kinda surprised about that :shock:
What Yuko do that make she thinks she needs to apologize Sado-san? :dunno:
Yuki and Yuka seem very mystery :smoke:
If you say so then the ablity that the Mask guy is Sae surely is high :hehehe:
Good look with your Math coloring subject :onioncheer:
Update as soon as possible, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Fifteen
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 02:57:34 AM »
LeEwAy: Well, I still manage... but I just feel dead because I don't want to hurt anyone in my fanfic, but I know I have to to keep it going and I have that plot out, but not written yet.... so this is actually shorter than the planned fifteen
also, you might have misread something, but I don't write clearly all the time....
cisda83: long comments are fine~~~ and I can't write anything long until I get this climax/ rising action part over with..... Mayu didn't get beaten up.... hrm, yeah Sae-kun... A-sama as Acchan would be interesting, haven't decided yet cuz A-sama isn't the bad person 'yet'... no, Sado is doing I don't know... she's a bad guy?

Update = Fast? Yeah, but a bit short and hard for the author to write due to the fact that the author is a sadist, but hates to hurt the girls in AKB, SKE and etc even in storys..... well, you heard my rants, so here it is~~!

--Fifteen--

“……Commencing operation……”

“…Do we have permission to start…?”

--

The slightest of creaking sounds could be heard coming off from the joints of machinery. A few clanks went around, but once again the smooth operations started.

Not so far away, a cage was located. A large black cloth was covering it, the contents were hidden.

--
Jurina POV

I stepped into a carriage after the tall brunette girl and her short squirrel got into theirs. Ferris Wheels were supposed to be romantic rides, so of course they would enter together. Nervously, I took the hand of the tall, pale girl with long black hair and we went into our carriage carefully. I noticed that we were both blushing quite hard.

Rena and I were called WMatsui, but in truth, we haven’t actually gotten together yet. It was a pairing that Aki-P made when he saw our ‘closeness’. Sayaka said that we were close as well, so people get the idea that we are a pair.

Slowly, the wheel started to move. The slight creaking sound that we were not exactly quite used to caused us to jump in our seats.  Seeing how shocked the other was at the tiny disturbance, both of us chuckled at the same time. Our eyes met, but somehow, I felt really nervous. Normally, I’m not so shy, but around Rena, it’s a special feeling.

I fidget a bit in the seat. Somehow, it’s becoming somewhat awkward. The ride hasn’t been going for that long and the reason that couples in those manga and anime can enjoy it is because it’s really that slow. Silence filled the air. The atmosphere felt heavy, even to the point that it felt suffocating.

--

Yuko POV

I take a second to glance back at the carriage that Jurina and Rena were riding in. They seemed to be having a bit of an awkward moment, but those moments are also something you will treasure forever. Awkward moments like that usually mean some progress in the relationship.

Well, I hope I don’t kill anything. Things have already been decided, apologizing won’t help anymore.

“Yuuchan?”

“Ah… Gomen, I was just a bit curious about how they were doing……” My voice faltered as I answered the cat-like girl whom I truly loved. I truly and fully, embrace and cherish her, but I guess I’m feeling really guilty now.

--

Oshima Yuki POV

“….Yuki……is this really ok?”

Her eyes were sad. For once since that time our parents died, she looked sad. We’ve been involved in this business for a long time. Sado was our boss and we had to listen no matter what. Though Yuko would often twist it so that we wouldn’t have to feel bad, this time, it was a bit impossible. Even the method was clearly etched into stone. It was a bit overdoing it, but I just can’t stand it when Yuka is so sad looking.

It’s been painful for me to see how Yuka behaves sometimes. I wish that we were back in those days when we could really smile happily. Of course, it’s not as if I hate Sado or anything. I just don’t really like how people are nowadays.
What’s done is done. I lift up the cover covering the cage and unlock the lock. Work is work, there’s nothing else to it.

“Sorry, Yuka... But this is just how it works… I’ll somehow fix it…”

--

Ferris Wheel - Third Person

A few large birds were flying around the sky. They seemed like eagles or some kind of hawk. Their magnificent black, white, and brown colors and sharp looks mesmerized the people in the park. When Jurina noticed them, her eyes widened and stared at them intently. Seeing the puppy act so childish, Rena slightly smiled as she watched the birds with Jurina.

Until now, the ride had been very awkward. Neither of them was capable of starting a conversation. They had felt way too nervous. But now, it seemed that the birds had given them some time to enjoy it and relax.

The Kojiyuu couple was also observing the birds. On the face of the airheaded, but beautiful cat-like girl was an frown and a look that said that she was interested in the birds. The problem was that her beloved squirrel, Oshima Yuko had not been paying attention to her at all. Yuko had even been looking a bit worried and possibly sad.

It was worrying. That type of reaction from the squirrel when on a date with her was a bit like saying that Haruna was not as important as what was in her head at the moment. It was true, but it wasn’t as if Haruna was aware that Yuko was affiliated with the yakuza and that type of business.

For the whole ride, Yuko did not attempt to go for any skin ship. Everything felt broken for some reason. It was because things were about to break.

I need to stop apologizing… So, don’t die you idiot…

To tell the truth, I am writing quite a lot on the minor characters, but I can't just stick with the Mayuki all the time....

Some clues on the next few chapters:

It's coming though.... and Yuki/ Yuka/ Yuko (Oshima) will have a dramatic moment? Jurina-chan! Don't die on me! Who's the sister? Freaking annoying! Back from America? Shut up you chibi! Why the heck? Gekikara unleashed!

Lol, but half of it might not happen~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Fifteen
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
WMatsui... is so cute together... if they are a couple is great

Ara... so Sado is the bad guy here...

And Oshima sisters need to do whatever Sado orders

What's going to happen to Mayu now?

What Oshima sisters need to do?

Why Yuko was sad and feel guilty about...? Is it about Mayu?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Sixteen
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 11:10:07 PM »
cisda83: Sado is bad and trolly... Yups, the sisters usually listen... Mayu has less of a role in this chapter, she'll get a role next time... the sisters(Yuki and Yuka) will have their moment... Nopes, Yuko is a bit sorry because of the result of what Sado asked them to do... it's painful after all...

Wow, this was a really hard chapter to write. it didn't turn out that well and I kind of based the scenario off of an anime, but the effect of the happening won't be the same... I would strangle myself if I dared kill anyone... needs to find drama to watch~

--Sixteen--

Black birds, ravens, crows, they are a sign of bad luck, but does that also apply to ones that have more than just black? Or is it actually something even worse? Sometimes, that type of matter will be the cause of life and death, but then again, death isn’t so simple as to be caused by birds.

~~~~~~~

Jurina POV

Those birds are acting quite strange, as if waiting for some kind of signal; they are just flying around in circles around this Ferris wheel. I feel a bit scared by them due to the size of these eagle-like birds. In Nagoya I don’t think eagles naturally live.
Even if they do, these don’t really look like something we would find here.

Rena taps my shoulder lightly. I look towards her and she tilts her head in question. I answer, “Those birds, they kind of seem like they’re waiting for something…..”

She looks at me and then the birds that I had taken my eyes off. Her dark eyes narrow, creating an uneven effect and a worried frown appears on her face. This time, it’s my turn to ask what was wrong.

“…Aren’t they looking this way?”

“Eh?”

-----

Takamina POV

“…They need to be here in 30 minutes or so… I hope there isn’t anything bad that happens…”

I stare at the clock. Due to the fact that Yuko was with them, I am actually a bit worried. That squirrel that’s only about 3 cm taller than me some times causes trouble. I’m never really told what exactly happened due to the fact that it wasn’t big, but since there’s going to be a live show for some random reason, it would be bad if they were late.

Me and Yuki, the somewhat black marimokkori, were sitting in the lobby waiting. She had informed me of what she said she told Sayaka. My role is the General Manager at some times of course. It’s just too bad that Sayaka decided to graduate and take up Aki-P’s role. Right after Sayaka, Sae-chan graduated, but of course, most of the members don’t know about her at all.

Back in the day, they were the twin towers. Even now, the generations are changing quite quickly. Already, it seems like Yuki, Rena, and Jurina are becoming the older members while the new girls are emerging. Of course, in a way, Acchan is a large barrier to overcome, but they just need to keep fighting.

Acchan said that she’ll be coming back to Japan in a week at most. I can’t wait, but first we need to get this trip in Nagoya over with. Let’s just hope I don’t make Yuki mad. She has this dark aura right now, probably due to lack of rest or just being plain annoyed at some random topic. We aren’t really close after all.

Do my best! I’m not going to stupidly fail now!

Sighing is bad for me, so I don’t really want to do it too much, but in there’s been a strange pressure in the air everywhere
ever since a week ago or so. Sighs

------

Third Person – Ferris Wheel

Staring into the carriage in which the two Matsui sat in, the birds continued to fly. As if given a signal, they suddenly charged.
No, it wasn’t really so sudden and planned out, it seemed more like the birds had some kind of nerve system malfunction as only one had actually charged towards the carriage. The others dived and flew, killing themselves with impact.

From one viewpoint, it could be seen as a pretty cool stunt. But it was actually real, a bird smashing into the ground, turning into a pulp of mush and who knows what.

That one bird that went the way of the carriage, well any honest person would state that it went splat into the somewhat reinforced glass of the carriage. It was only somewhat reinforced glass, so the bird created quite an impact, making numerous cracks in the glass. Then the bird fell apart, blood dripping out and what other things that some people would not want anyone to describe.

Due to the pure shock from the fact that the birds did such a thing, Jurina stumbled back a bit. She still was a kid.
Who would have thought that the Ferris Wheel would have a slight malfunction at the moment. Planned, that’s a possibility, but it may not have been planned. Either way, that caused the girl to hit against the door. The door, it was loose, the hinges creaked for a bit.

Then something clicked. It was lucky that their ride was close to over at the moment, but even so the carriage was still at least 5 meters off the ground. That was the main reason that the bird went splat instead of into the other carriages after all. But, the door came off. Seeing as Jurina had been pushed against the door by the impact and shock, well, the result is clear.

“Jurina!”

Then again, no matter what world it is, there will always be that chance of being saved despite the slim chances. The skinny girl grabbed hold of her puppy’s hand as the puppy fell out. Well, at that moment, the carriages all jerked.

-------

Oshima Yuki POV

I wonder why Sado even sent us trained birds. They ended up being wasted due to something that we put into them which caused a loss of control. It was a bit sad that all of them went splat and died such a gruesome death after all. You would think that yakuza are more into brute force and weapons. Well, then again, it works a bit differently, but close to that after all.

Handle, handle, handle, yeah I’m supposed to pull it down. I wonder how she managed to get into some kind of control room. That’s not my job anymore. Yuka is looking at the carcasses of the birds from the place that we are at. It’s not the best image to see, but I can’t be restricting Yuka. I’m not qualified really.

Yuko and Sado seem to be able to communicate with her better than I can. Sadly, I feel like it’s a bit of a problem. Since in a way, Yuko is a pervert that can act serious only at some times, but it’s hard to tell the switch. Sado is a sadist and a troll, so that’s a bad thing. Even if we weren’t yakuza, they wouldn’t be the best influence. Well, Yuko isn’t that bad of a person. She’s my sister after all.

There’s a large creaking sound and a bunch of clicks. The wheel once again starts to move. Her eyes widen in shock.

“Baka Yuki! I guess I don’t like this type of thing in the end! I hate when people die!”

“But…”

Without letting me explain, she raised her hand and slapped me, leaving a red mark on my cheek. To tell the truth, this was the first time I’d ever been slapped and I’m not joking just to say something like [I’ve never even been hit by my mother before!]. Then, she ran off.

Yuka didn’t even let me explain, that kid probably isn’t going to die. I just wonder why she doesn’t care when people are critically injured or hurt, but basically breaks down when someone seemingly dies or is about to.

At times like this, I don’t know if I’m supposed to follow or not. Sometimes, a person just has to be left alone to deal with things.

Then a jolt of realization hits me. I had overheard Sado talking about something about dismantling and breaking things. There was also a little bit about how this area around the Ferris Wheel was dangerous. Of course they had no idea how to work with mechanics; of course they just had to do something so complex instead of just shooting the kid.
I just need to go after her now. Other things can wait until later, but I’m going to separate Yuka from this business completely after all of this.

------

Jurina POV

“Rena-chan, you can let go…”

I attempt to show a brave puppy like smile as I always do, but I fail. Of course, the Ferris Wheel started moving again, but it’s moving way slower and it’s going up. I freeze up as I sometimes feel uncomfortable going up like this. That was why I am somewhat uncomfortable with roller coasters.

She looks at me unwillingly, but I can tell that it’s going to be bad if she keeps on trying. There are already beads of sweat on her forehead and there really is no handle anywhere for her to hold onto. I don’t want Rena to get hurt as well.

“I won’t…”

“Sorry…” I apologize with a smile as I peel away Rena’s fingers with my shaking hand.

This isn’t the time to act cool. I knew something like this was going to happen. Let’s just hope I don’t hit my head too hard. I still haven’t lived enough of my life yet, infinite possibilities before the end, right-?

A new character will appear in the next chapter, or is she new? Rena might really go Gekikara now that something happened. The Oshima Sisters, will they confront Yuko? I don't know due to the fact that I don't even have the slightest outline of the story yet!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:22:13 PM by Shinoki »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »
The birds are staring at Jurina and Rena....? Why indeed?

Ah.. so everyone seems to be graduating... Left with few original members huh?

Atsuko is coming into the story soon enough... Yeah... Can't wait to see what is her role in here?

Ah... The birds attacking the carriages why indeed?

Eh... Jurina is falling out of the carriage? Would Rena be able to save Jurina before it's too late?

Eh... Yuki and Yuka were being asked to attack the Ferris Wheel... Why?

Just for the sake of wanting to see chaos or for fun?

Or do they want to kill Rena and Jurina?

Isn't Rena working for Sado?

Wah... Making me confuse as to why Sado gave this order for?

Ah... Jurina don't want to drag Rena down with her... so she trying to release Rena's hold

Would Jurina able to survive the fall?

Would Rena able to save Jurina?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen with everyone

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 09:04:19 AM »
Jurina and Rena'd be a great couple if they're really hang out :nya:
Those birds was belong to Sado :shock:
And why they were staring at them? Ther must be something :dunno:
Most of the original members gratuated and Yuki, Rena and Jurina was the oldest members of AKB48 :stoned:
It seems that Sado told Yuki and Yuko to attack the Ferris wheel :smoke:
Atsuko're coming back to Japan :on woohoo:
Jurina tried to protect Rena :luvluv1:
Hope she won't have any serious injure :prayers:
Want to know what'll happen to the WMastui :frustrated:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Seventeen
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2013, 02:03:53 AM »
LeEwAy: yups, yups, yups, sadly I don't have much information in this chapter, for some reason alot of these chapters have been setting things up... and yes Acchan is coming back to Japan!
cisda83: only a few original members are left, but that doesn't mean I won't put in graduated members... though they will mostly show up in the sequel I have planned... nods.... yeah I made this a bit complex due to the fact that I like either writing the most simplest of things or kind of complicated and messed up things...

THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY GETTING THE STORY TO THE CLIMAX OR AT LEAST A CLIMAX POINT:
Note that the poll isn't really getting me anywhere.... minna~san, why you so mean, want me to suffer from writers block....

--Seventeen--

Takamina POV

A doctor comes out of the emergency room. Jurina fell out of a Ferris Wheel and was sent to the hospital. Never mind being ready for the show, I just hope she’s ok.

I get up from the seat. Rena is crying, not letting anyone see her face as Yuki attempts to comfort her. As both aren’t the most sociable people due to their personalities, I think that Yuki will be able to calm Rena down. That squirrel that’s a few centimeters taller than me is missing. I’m left with the job of asking the question.

“…Is she ok?”

There’s no answer. The doctor looks away, trying to avoid eye contact. Tears begin to well up, I try to hold them back.

“…I’m sorry…But, she’s still unconscious, she lost a lot of blood and hit her head hard… There’s a chance that she may have gotten a concussion and it’s already definite that there are a few broken bones… We have no idea when she will wake up, but it’s unlikely that she will be comatose…”

He bows to us. I look away, my hair getting in the way of my eyes. Then, he leaves.

I punch the wall, ignoring the blood dripping from my fist and start to cry. Ok, so I cry a lot, but that’s just how it is. And now Jurina is in this state. What in the world happened?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person

Three girls stood in a dark alleyway; all had the same basic appearance due to the fact that they were sisters, technically triplets.

“Yuko, we’re stepping out of this business.” One of them said with a glare towards the one called Yuko.

The girl that talked, Yuki, held tightly onto the hand of her sister Yuka as she glared at the eldest Yuko. Yuka was silent,
dejected and of course not really part of the conversation at all.

I kind of expected this to happen after all. You idiot Sado, what the heck are you thinking by getting Jurina out of the picture?

“…Is that so…?”

Despite what went on in her mind, Yuko answered blandly without any emotions. Work is different from what you want in life, that’s how it works for her.

I wish you would try to care for once! Family is more important than work.

Yuki scowled and walked away with Yuka. Their footsteps quickly disappearing, leaving the lone squirrel alone in the alleyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????? POV

Central Japan International Airport, Centrair huh? I can’t believe she decided to be normal today instead of taking some kind of private jet and flying to random places, that girl decided to ride a plane like a normal non-yakuza person.

I wait for a bit and see that famous idol with somewhat short black hair walking by. Maeda Atsuko, well, she’s technically yakuza. People even call her A-sama sometimes, but that’s just a bit weird.

“Oi, Maeda!”

No one notices as I call out to the girl. She looks my way and starts lugging her luggage towards my direction. There’s a displeased look plastered all over her face. Of course I already know what happened, thus I also start to frown.

“Nezu, what in the world happened with the pact with Shinoda?”

“Don’t ask me, Sado and us two are from different factions after all. Didn’t you learn that story in which the allies betray you very easily and the amount of liars there are out there?”

I simply reply with my thoughts. After all, it was her idea to pair up with people. One of the people is Shinoda, also known as Sado, I don’t know but it should be something about those squirrels. They ended up involving Mayu, but that was part of it to begin with, not that I wanted that outcome. But they also involved that kid, that’s the reason why Maeda is asking me after all.

She doesn’t really care, but it’s still a big deal. They aren’t too close, but what am I supposed to know about the bonds of people nowadays.

Maeda facepalms herself. “Seriously, your attitude towards people is like that, that’s the reason your sister is so negative.”

“At least she’s reserved and a bit weird when interacting with people.”

“That’s not a good thing.” An instant tsukkomi, she tugged on my hair which is just weird.

“Hey, let go.”

My fist goes flying towards her face. One might say not to punch an idol, but there’s no problem when it comes to Maeda. She catches my punch with one hand. She’s strong and after quite some time working with her, she should know that I’m a former yankee. Though her right-hand Sae-kun doesn’t. Well, I wouldn’t want her to know seeing as Sae is actually more yakuza than us in a way. Cool men in black and guns and such things are interesting right?

“Ok, now let’s stop with the jokes.”

“Business? Or just about AKB right now?”

I ask as I look at the news being displayed on a large screen.

[SKE48 – Matsui Jurina, hospitalized due to accident at Nagoya Theme Park. Nagoya Theme Park closed until further notice.]

“Both.”

“Yeah, I kind of saw that coming…”

Without another word, I led her to a motorbike and handed her a helmet. Even though it’s a bit crude and I don’t actually have a license, it’s how it is. Or rather isn’t it typical for someone like me to be like this?

Acchan is back! Takamina is frustrated... Sado, what the heck is going on with you? Jurina!! Rena-chan... Finally some Mayuki will possibly occur in the next chapter, I'm sorry to anyone that was looking foward to Mayuki, but due to some problems, the Mayuki events cannot happen so quickly.... runs and hides to write and read fanfic~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 07:49:55 AM »
Poor Jurina is in coma...

Sado wanted to get rid of Jurina.. why?

Ah... Yuki and Yuka wanted to be out of the Yakuza business... Yeah I can understand Yuki's opinion... Family more important than business for her...

But what Yuko really feel about it?

Eh... Nezu.... is Nezumi's sister (Mayu's)

What all this business involving Mayu and Jurina....?

What Atsuko deal with all these Yakuza stuff?

Who are those people that knew about Sado's plan in getting rid of Jurina?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 04:03:55 PM »
Takamina's frustated :on crazygran: Hope she'll find out a solution :on roll:
Jurina! Hope she'll be find :prayers:
I totally agree with Yuki's opinion :on GJ:
So Atsuko's exactly 'A-sama' :stoned: A yakuza :on shady:
Nezu? Mayu's or Nezumi's sister? Or that was an abbrevation of 'Nezumi'? :dunno:
Sado was Mariko :on kimbo: Why she did that to Jurina? :on speedy:
Lots of mysteries in every chapter :on study:
Yay! Mayuki'll be occured in next chapter :on woohoo:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 10:06:41 PM »
mmm.... it is getting more and more complicated oO
Mayuki in next update yay! :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Eighteen + Nineteen
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 10:38:26 PM »
mo-chan: does this count as mayuki? Chapter nineteen, why do I always try to set things up...
LeEwAy: Nezu is Mayu's sister, but I guess I shouldn't have said that... But then again... huhuhu....
cisda83: i can't kill jurina... I guess it's a bit weird that Sado was targetting Jurina or is it?? Lots of questions... hooray~

--Eighteen--
I plop down right into the soft mattress in the hotel. I realize that my shoulders ache. For some reason, I feel so glad that the masked person actually decided to get me a hotel room. This hotel is actually pretty nicely decorated and it seems better than some random place. Let’s just not think of how that person acts. Yakuza are really weird aren’t they?

The pillows here are really soft. As I hugged it, I felt that it was a bit too soft to my liking. Not that I care. Inanimate objects are the best after all! They won’t do anything to you as long as there’s no person, they won’t betray you, they won’t lie to you, let’s put a computer out of the view for now, but they’re so wonderful in a way.

No, I am not crazy. It’s just that my policy is to stay away from human beings as much as possible until the end of the 48 days, so I would be way happier with inanimate objects. Sadly, I’m stuck around humans. The other bad thing is that they either try to get too close or they are irresponsible.

For some reason, I feel worried about Jurina. Even though I don’t really care, I don’t like it when other people are hurt. That’s why I’m naïve and stupid after all.

-----------------------

Yuki POV

I look at the figure lying on the bed. She cried herself to sleep, showing me once again how much she cared about Jurina. I put a blanket over her just in case so she wouldn’t catch a cold and went towards the door. Really, I’m unreliable; all I could do was watch and gently attempt to reassure her as she cried.

---------------------

Nezu POV

“So, you said that we’ll be staying here?”

I eye Maeda suspiciously. SunSakae Inn, I’m pretty sure this is where the AKB members are currently staying. It isn’t as if
they have a house everywhere, or at least they don’t seem to.

She nonchalantly replies with a poker face, “Yeah.”

“And you decided to book a hotel in Nagoya for what reason? To get me in a bad position?”

At that question, she smiled. Of course, I had a mixture of frown and smile on my face. After all, this girl was getting in my way, but that was how we worked. We weren’t really friends to begin with.  I sigh, letting the slight breeze blow my hair into my face. I knew I should’ve tied my hair up into that modified twintail style that I’m used to. But in that case, this idiot would start tugging on my hair for the fun of it.

Does anyone in this world how annoying that is? Why would they? Only a certain Maeda Atsuko who is the ace of the largest girl group in the world and is a freaking yakuza would do something like that and those details don’t even have anything to do with what I’m talking about.

“Just that I want to see my Takamina.”

I feel like throwing up. Now, there’s a pink aura coming out of her. OK, I get the fact that she’s supposed to be an idol, thus be cute, but idols aren’t pink right? No, AKB is just weird. Maeda is ruining a bunch of what I had set up though. Annoying idiots… I would think she would be good with business with the type of image she gave me so far.

“…Keep your love life out of my life, please…”

------------------------
[/b]

Mayu POV

I’m hungry…

--------------------------

Yuki POV

“Fool! What the heck are you trying to do now?”

I hear a somewhat familiar voice yell out around the corner. Loud, clear, something that I didn’t hear from Nezu-chan before, it confused me on whom the voice belonged to. I saw a girl about Nezu-chan’s height that had long black hair that was wearing a black blazer and jogging pants and a few chains hanging around, a cute, messy, yet delinquent like appearance.

Somehow, it was understandable that such a phrase could be heard from that girl, but the thing was the person at the receiving end. Somewhat medium length black hair and that face, it seemed like Acchan. But if so that would make me really confused. Of course, we never really talked all that much, so it’s not that I know anything.

Due to the fact that I probably wouldn’t be of much help in an argument, I go ahead and start walking back. Rather than
BLACK right now, I would prefer the speed and physical abilities over a dark personality.

“Yuki-san!”

I was called out to by Acchan. She was an incomprehensible person, unless she is asking for someone, she seems quite reserved and quiet as I see it. Well, I don’t want to get dragged into this. Only Takamina can really ‘calm’ her and ‘handle’ her, and Takamina still fails in a way.

“Erm… Yes?”

My heart beats at a high rate. Nervously, I ask why she called me over. The other girl frowned as she observed me, though then again, she was already frowning to begin with. Acchan sighed and smiled at me.

“I need to go see Takamina, so could you take care of her for a bit?”

If looks could kill, we would be dead by now due to her glare. Of course, this probably wasn’t the original problem. Due to the fact that I have no excuse to get out of this, I reluctantly accept.

The second I nodded, Acchan left. The girl was still furious. Her glare went straight through me. And they say I’m BLACK.

Double update.... even though I wrote it all this week~ accomplishment!

--Nineteen--

Hungry, my stomach growled. I don’t really want to get up, but I’m hungry. But then again, I can wait. They probably won’t starve me. Let’s just hope no one expects anything out of me.

--------------

Third Person

“…….”

Only the sound of footsteps could be heard in the hallway of the hotel as the girls walked. The taller girl had a strange look on her face as it seemed as if she couldn’t talk to the other girl. The other girl was just leading the way with an annoyed look on her face.

“……”

“……”

But the somewhat smaller girl seemingly has a short temper.

“Stop following me!”

Seeing as that the ace of AKB had left her with some random person and that she didn’t really want to be in Nagoya at the moment, she was already very annoyed. The addition of the fact that the random person was basically stalking her was making her even more annoyed even though she was somewhat used to someone following her around.

“Eh? But…”

The taller girl, Kashiwagi Yuki, let out a weird reaction. It’s not as if she wanted to follow the girl around, it’s just that a co-worker asked her to and she didn’t have a reason to say no.

Fuming, the smaller girl stomped off after just a few minutes being with Yuki. Yuki didn’t even get the younger girl’s name. She sighed at how the young people had gotten, but then again, the age gap probably wasn’t that big.

“Eh… What am I supposed to do?”

Confusion was probably bond to happen. Yuki stared off into the direction that the girl stomped off into. Realizing that now she
really didn’t know what to do, she sighed again.

------------------------
[/b]

Mayu PoV

And then I decided that I’m really hungry. Nothing I can do about it, I guess I just go find something to eat then. Now that I think about it, I’ll just eat whatever’s lying around unless someone actually gives me the food.

I put up the hood of my hoodie and get off of the bed. It was really soft. Well, that’s not the point. The masked person gave me 2000 yen for no reason. I don’t get them at all. The money was the problem to begin with, so why give me cash?

Of course, I’ll never understand how they think. I tug on the collar uncomfortably and open the door. The satisfying click sound happens as I turn around to lock it. I’m not into leaving doors unlocked even if I don’t care.

“Stop following me!”

A loud voice rang out from the other side of the floor. It sounded really familiar, just like Nezu. But I must be hallucinating, plus I would be really scared and unable to say anything if I met her face to face now.

“Eh? But… Eh… What am I supposed to do now?”

Then I heard the voice of that seemingly once apathetic overreacting weird nose girl. Though to tell the truth, saying all that might be mean, but to me, I guess it works fine. Her name should be something like Kashiwagi Yuki. I wonder why I even manage to remember people’s names.

I walk to the other side of the floor on a whim and see Yuki. She seems to be spacing out a bit and wandering off into her own world of troubles and whatnot. She started walking and then accidently walked into the wall. Had I not moved out of the way, she would have walked into me. Or rather, you are not Kojima Haruna, so please don’t have too many character overlaps.

“Ouch…”

I winced as I heard the sound of impact.

Grrrrrr

Then, I wonder why I’m always somewhat hungry whenever I meet her.

“Ah… Nezu-chan~”

Looking away, I attempt to escape. Every time, there’s something weird that happens when I meet members in the 48 family.

“……”

“I’ll treat you to dinner~ You seem hungry~”

Yuki smiles. I think people like to bribe me with food. Not knowing what to do, I obviously couldn’t think of a response. She takes my hand and starts to drag me away. A free meal isn’t that bad unless it’s this type of situation. I’m going to have a headache.

That wasn't that great... Well, I have a low fever right now even though it's spring in the USA... the weather is a meanie...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2013, 08:36:47 AM »
Atsuko is so cute... coming to Nagoya just to see Takamina...

Maya and Nezu look the same, are they twin...?

Black seem to not able to differenciate between Mayu and Nezu?

What's going to happen next

Why Atsuko and the rest of Sado clan are at Nagoya?

Why do they need Mayu for?

Why is she seem to be in the middle of this Yakuza business?

What is Nezu doing there at Nagoya... Is she going to save Mayu?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2013, 11:51:41 AM »
Double update :onioncheer:
So the reason Acchan come to Nagoya is to meet Takamina :shy2:
Atsumina :nya:
Nezu is Mayu's sister, they seem to be twin since Yuki/Black still not know who is who :hehehe:
All the yakuza in Sado's clan and also Acchan are at Nagoya :stoned:
Why? Their aim is Mayu or someone else :dunno:
If it's Mayu, what they will do to Mayu? :err:
Mayu and Yuki having dinner :on lol:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :tantrum:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
LeEwAy: Update~ But, it's a bit short... for some reason, I like the food ideas roaming in my head...
cisda83: Nezu's intents are still a mystery... hrm, actually, the hoodie partially covers Mayu's face, but Yuki can see the resemblance, but she's confused.... nod nod

I managed to write this because I took a sick day off from school~ Well, I really am sick, so it's not my fault. Curse school for having all the classes that I need to study and listen to be on this day!! Chapter~~ yay~~ But this is really short... sad... Oh yeah, I used a style that I don't usually use in the last PoV... This is just because I need the readers to notice that sometimes, the narrator in third person will make things sound really positive or just normal or really negative... Thus, I incorporated my self into the story for that tiny bit.

--Twenty--

“Nezu-chan, is it yummy?”

She looks at me with a somewhat sad look in her eyes and a tiny smile on her face. Taking a fork, she stabbed into a chicken nugget and fed it to me. In response, I obviously ate it. To tell the truth, under normal circumstances I would be wary about food poisoning and such, but I think I’ve already given up to this girl.

There’s that part of me that feels embarrassed to like a kid meal, even though the like started with anime figurines, so I don’t answer. But she looks at me hopefully, so I can only sigh and answer her truthfully with a nod.

“Un…”

In response, she smiles. “Hehe, Nezu-chan, so cute…”

My face turns a light pink though Yuki doesn’t notice.

“Hmm… Do you want some too?” Feeling a bit weird as I’m the only one eating, I ask her.

“I’ll take that offer of yours, Nezu-chan.” She smiles.

Seeing as Yuki was feeding me, I take the fork and pick up a nugget. I tell her to say “Ah” and feed her. Oddly, I feel a bit
happy and nearly start smiling. Then I realized something really awkward. It’s an indirect kiss, but luckily, I’m not the victim this time. For some reason, I’m a bit disappointed though. Gah! What’s wrong with me?

“Say ‘Ah’~”

Yuki once again feeds me. I feed her as well. This is becoming a really messed up pattern. Well, it’s a bit sad that there’s only
like a month or so left. I’ve gotten sucked into this messed up thing.

Yuki PoV

“Ah…” In a somewhat monotonous voice, Nezu-chan held out the fork with the intent to feed me.

I eat it and notice her face a light pink, but I don’t really say anything as it’s probably just that she’s hot under the hoodie.
Well then again, I have no idea. I guess that was an indirect kiss, so my eyes went wide and really stupid looking for a moment. As it seemed that Nezu-chan was in her own world, she didn’t notice my stupid reaction.

“Say ‘Ah’~”

Well, the thing is, since we already started this, why not continue. I don’t feel that bad about it for some reason. It is true that it’s a bit embarrassing, but remember Yuki, Nezu-chan is a girl. She’s cute though.

Takamina PoV

I plop down onto my bed and sigh. Yes, I guess I am lucky not to have been the victim here, but this isn’t any greater than being unlucky.

There’s a knock on the door. I don’t answer. Knowing if that’s her, she’ll just enter the room somehow. Even though I locked it, she’ll get in somehow, so I don’t bother.

“Minami, are you ok?”

She got in. Maeda Atsuko is amazing after all.

“Yeah… I’m just worried.” I know she’s serious since she’s calling me by my given name.

--------Note that this part is not in Nagoya-------

Miichan PoV

A girl that looked somewhat like a Gachapin sat at a table with a large amount of cake.

“Baka author, why did you even write such depressing things…”

“…Hrm… But making me the good friend character for one chapter was pretty nice after all…”

She mumbled to herself as she ate the cake. Looking around, you could see numerous plates. Of course, she ate a lot. On the news was the information about the young ace of SKE48. It was depressing.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 09:53:09 PM »
Nezu-chan so cute~~~ XD
did your fever go dowon this time :?
take care of yourself :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 10:26:58 PM »
This is a crazy fanfic with all the events happening in twenty chapters :lol:

I wonder what's up next
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
Update~ :on woohoo:
Mayuki feeding each other :luvluv1:
Nezu-chan is so cute~~~ :wriggly:
What make Takamina worried? :dunno:
Miichan appeared :ding:
She ate a lot :wahaha:
"The news about the young ace of SKE48", was it Jurina? :dunno:
About the accident or something else? :on study:
Hope you'll get well soon :hee:
Yeah, I'm also not like school very much beacause there're so many things to learn :on lol:
Take care of yourself then :whistle:
Anyway, update as soon as you could :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Monster