JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big

Author Topic: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)  (Read 41289 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »
Mayu and Yuki were so cute together...

Yuki was feeding Mayu... so sweet

Poor Rena... kept worrying about Jurina....

Ah... Minami and Atsuko... what's happening with them next?

Yeah.... News about Jurina was depressing indeed...

What's going to happen with everyone else next

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty One
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2013, 07:41:08 PM »
cisda83: To tell the truth, I wanted to make this a double update, but I had this chapter finished today and it would take at least 2 days to finish the next one, so it's more Mayuki cuteness, not much progress with the story...
LeEwAy: Update~ but it's kind of short~ Mayuki cute and fluffy?~
kurosawa87: Take a break from all the work and information~
mo-chan: Yeah, my fever is fine now~ computer computer~ <3

Sorry, a bit short. Hrm, I just realized, but I have no idea how to start a new poll even though I don't need one yet.

--Twenty One--

People are so annoying sometimes, but that’s also a trait that makes them human. I just wish they would be less annoying. You used to be so annoying as well. Not that you aren’t right now though. You’re still so troublesome, lying in a hospital bed half-dead just because of a stupid accident caused by a fool.

Being Center, that’s just stupid. Well, you are a fool. Center, it seems that I can’t be involved in your life that much longer.
Now, I just need to finish my unfinished business with that overly negative little brat and the problems created by the idiots.

Seriously, I wish those so called adults wouldn’t cause so much trouble for their children when they were the ones that caused the problem to begin with. Even though I solved that problem, there’s more stuff popping up. Them and their stupidity.

------------

Mayu PoV

“Nezu-chan~ So you’re staying at the same place as me for a bit?” Yuki looks at me curiously.

I nod in response. Somehow, I get the feeling that I won’t be able to lie to her. A dark feeling comes out of her whenever she’s
down in the dumps, but it’s really nice when she’s happy. But I don’t want to get too involved with her life.

“Nezu-chan, I’m curious. But Nezumi isn’t your real name right?”

Somehow, I’m actually amazed she caught on. This makes it seem that my impression of AKB is a group of weird people and idiots doesn’t it?  I guess I do think that way, I guess I do. These idiots keep on getting too close to crossing my mental line though.

“I would think that it’s obvious…” Blunt reply.

“Eh... Well, what’s your name, Nezu-chan?”

Yuki had a really stupid [Eh…] reaction, but then she asked me what my name was. I don’t really like my surname. It’s the same as the ‘traitors’, but sadly, I don’t hate them, so it’s a mixed feeling.

“…Ma-yyu”

Thwack, a random person accident hit me with a signboard causing me to mess up on the end part of my name. I knew it; I shouldn’t have opened up so much to her. Now I’m just making excuses, it’s not her fault. I’m just plagued with negativity.

At least the random person apologized afterwards. I’m betting my eyes are really giving off this [Are you serious?] look, but she probably can’t see them with the hoodie in the way. For some reason, all of AKB and SKE that I’ve met so far haven’t messed around with the hoodie.

I clear my throat and answer her again. “My name is Mayu. [麻友]”

“Hrm… Mayu… But I’ll call you Mayuyu because you messed up~”

Seriously? Yuki, you already gave me a nickname, so now it’s Mayuyu? I sent a piercing glare towards the poor guy that ended
up hitting me by accident. Like a child, I decide to get some revenge. I guess it is childish, but it’s her fault for being an evil marimokkori that for some reason I find nice. Ok, cut that last part.

“Then, you’ll be Yukirin and the Black Marimokkori.”

Yuki PoV

I don’t like being called Black. That’s because it’s true and a bit hurtful when people say it usually.

“Yukirin and the Black Marimokkori…” Due to the fact that I gave her another nickname, Ne- Mayuyu, decided to take ‘revenge’
in that childish way that kid’s do. Somehow, it doesn’t seem exactly hurtful to be called Black by her, but marimokkori is an interesting way to call an idol.

I lightly flick her on the forehead, or at least where it looks like it. Mayuyu’s fashion sense is interesting, but then again, she might not even care about such things. She pouts and turns my way to view my possibly awkward reaction.

“Pfft” I can hear a light laugh come out of her.

“Mayuyu~” I complain.

I guess this might be a bit bad to be having fun when there’s so much turmoil going on, but it would be bad to be moping around as well. Yuko is missing isn’t she? I saw Haruna when Rena, Takamina, and I were waiting. Well, life is harsh isn’t it?

She keeps on walking in front of me, leaving me behind. But then she turns her petite frame and with her somewhat monotone voice, reaches out for me. “Hey, Yuki-rin, hurry up.” She calls me out of my train of thought with a stutter on the new nickname.

“Hai, coming.”

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2013, 10:02:55 PM »
Yuki really dislikes the nickname but goes with it for the sake of their relationship :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 10:05:02 PM »
lately Mayu and Yuki are getting close :3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2013, 06:32:16 AM »
Yuki and Mayu... situation very cute and fun to read...

What's going to happen next...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2013, 06:41:19 AM »
Hey Shinoki-san!!!  :mon hi:
I'm still trying to catch up (Currently at chapter 15) :mon huh2:
I'm a slow reader (Well you can say that I just taking my time at a very slow pace  :mon dunno: )
But so far I'm loving this fic! I like all the MG spin-off :mon lovelaff:
Keep up the good work!  :mon thumb:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:54:07 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2013, 04:00:38 AM »
IM CONFUSED

MAYU NEZU AH YUKI YUKI YUKI

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Two
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2013, 02:35:46 AM »
gek geki: sorry for the confusion. explanation: Nezu = Mayu's sister who ran off somewhere after that incident with the parents
Mayu = Nezumi, kind of had to be melded into a prompt, but I tried not to go too OOC, but sadly, yeah I suck at third person so I write first person mostly
alexsher99: ok! I'll do my best~ and check out my one-shots, I didn't make a directory, but I did make a majigaku1+2 one-shot~ Being a slow reader isn't a problem as it's sometimes more fun that way~
cisda83: thanks~ Mayuki scenes written by me tend to equal = it's strange how the story manages to go with them acting so...
mo-chan: I try to take the development of relationships slowly, but they can't be stuck in mud forever~
kurosawa87: well, over all, she doesn't like being called Black, the main nickname is Yukirin... and I guess Black Marimokkoriis used when she's being 'evil', but she doesn't mind as much when it's Mayu saying it as... it's somewhat Mayuyu and childish? dunno~

Thanks Minna~ Sousenkyo Preliminary Results were all like |||| me = DEAD OMG SPAZ!! |||| I didn't realize that they were out due to the fact that I'm the only AKB fan in my whole school basically... thanks to a nice person on a different fanfic site that loves AKB, I realized it~~ Wow, Sasshi... I'm looking forward to the actual thing, hope they air it live on Youtube this year... screw exams and chinese exams~~ I'll drop them all to watch the Sousenkyos~~~ yay, but I'll still study later~~ I'm still young, so it's not that big of a problem~~ And enough of my rants here you go~~~:

--Twenty Two--

“Sayaka, you’re way too forgiving.”

A boyish girl holding a mask in her hand leaned against the wall in the Sakae office of the 2nd Aki-P. Akimoto Sayaka sat at
her desk and replied with a sigh. “True, Mariko and Yuko hurt Jurina, but I can’t exactly do anything can I?”

“You did have the girls stay at another place instead of this one. For what reason?”

“Sae, you were the one that asked for it.”

The tomboy laughed sheepishly and smiled. Normally, she had to be too serious. Sayaka said that she was still too carefree. It was normal though. Unless it’s actually something important, Sae probably wouldn’t be going all out serious.

------------

Nezu PoV

“Maeda… What the heck… Leaving me with that girl…”  I growl at the girl that was deemed the ace of AKB.

“Well, I needed to see Takamina…”She’s not listening to me.

Due to unfortunate reasons, we’re rooming together tonight. It’s annoying seeing as that she won’t turn the lights off. I only stay up when I have to, I need to sleep to function, but Maeda’s not helping at all. Thus, I try to get what happened taken care of.

“…Seriously, I can take care of myself…”

“Yuki looked a bit dejected.”

Even though she creates a reason that the Kashiwagi girl was dejected, it doesn’t seem she cares right now.  I sigh. I’m not that much of a kid.

“That’s great, I guess I might’ve made her even more dejected by stomping away.” Well, it was a bit mean. I do get that she was pretty dejected feeling, but I obviously stomped away in anger there.

“It’s ok.”

Maeda isn’t really listening that carefully, but she always seems to be under control when she’s like that. I’m amazed at this person sometimes. I am genuinely praising her in my mind at moments, but actually telling her seems like a really bad idea.

“So some kind of miraculous magical thing happened and she became happy again? I doubt it.” I give out the weirdest vague reason.

“Your little mouse happened.”

The ace of AKB is truly a person to be feared. What am I saying? She’s just somewhat impressive, ok at business, my current business partner, and somewhat, I mean very irritating.

Little mouse is probably referring to Nezumi, Mayu. I stay silent and she goes to reading whatever it is she reads. Normally,
Mayu won’t open up to people because she has my negativity it seems. How that Kashiwagi girl got cheered up by Mayu is a wonder to behold. This world is going mad.

Now that I think about it, why in the world did she even make her nickname ‘Nezumi’? It’s bad for me due to the fact that it’s similar to my name, but then again, that’s how she is. Mayu might seem like some little girl, she is, but she can fight. I guess being called a rat might work as she uses more technical and smart techniques. But I’m the one that does underhanded things sometimes. It’s probably my fault for bringing something like that up though.

--------------

Mayu PoV

I sneeze. For some reason, I get the idea that someone is talking about me. I hope it isn’t Yukirin, that would be mean, seeing as that I kind of find her interesting. She also broke a few of my mental barriers, that was a bit annoying, frustrating, and a tiny bit scary. There’s also the possibility that it’s just a slight cold, but it’s spring right now.

Actually, having a slight cold in spring makes sense in a way. Sadly, I don’t care about the weather or the date that much. I might care a tiny bit, but the problem is how irresponsible the people that take care of me are. They’re just amazing, what happened to the money thing?

Personally, I wish they would get it over with it or abandon it, but that doesn’t happen. They’re just really carefree, letting the AKB people randomly get into my life. No, I don’t have any idea of what goes on in their heads sometimes.

I genuinely feel amazed and shocked at how those ‘yakuza’ are. Yes, I realize I say that in my mind a lot, but that just proves what I say. There’s such a gap between what yakuza are supposed to be and these people. I guess they do their jobs and what their role is, but it’s a bit different than the movies and anime and such.

Life is so messed up nowadays. I hope Jurina-chan is fine. I find that the 48 family I’ve met so far was somewhat enjoyable. But it wasn’t that fun, but I guess it was interesting. People getting hurt is bad. Jurina-chan isn’t dead, but she’s obviously hurt. Rena-san is probably really sad right now. Not that I really need to care though.

Today, lots of things happened. Let’s just hope the part about Nezu was just my imagination. I don’t mind going crazy if I’m probably going to die anyways. Japan isn’t much of a human-trafficking yakuza type of country in fictions and probably not in real life.

Somehow, being with Yukirin is very interesting. I can’t believe I’m actually calling her ‘Yukirin’ when thinking to myself. She ended up buying me a volume of manga and a figurine, I feel kind of guilty now.

I should take a shower now. Staying up is bad when you have nothing to do to begin with.

---------------

Atsuko PoV

This is kind of bad. Nezu will obviously be of no help as, well, she’s kind of childish in her own way as a hot-tempered yankee-like character. Minami is all depressed, she tries too hard. Yuki is Yuki, I can’t really comment. That puppy Jurina, I can’t believe that happened to her. Mariko, she’s not usually like this. They were quite close to tell the truth, well as somewhat close
friends considering how Jurina is mainly SKE48. Rena, I hope Jurina wakes up soon.

“Haaa…” I sigh as I flip through the magazine that I was reading.

Now that I think about it, Sae has a tendency to jokingly call me A-sama. It doesn’t sound natural like saying Mariko-sama at
that time when people kept on saying it because of Ue Kara Mariko. The reasoning for calling me A-sama was that her unders called me that and it would be bad if that Nezumi knew that the one in charge was the Maeda Atsuko, that was what Sae said
at least.

Sayaka doesn’t get involved but she tries to help. It’s painful for the starting generations of the groups when our friends get hurt. People change over time, their professions change, but in a way, our bonds will still mostly be there. Maybe Mariko has a
problem, but I can’t really do anything right now.

I close the magazine and fling it somewhere. I’m worried that Minami will do something stupid or hurt herself somehow. I don’t think she’s even involved with the underworld, so I don’t want her to get involved.

“If you have nothing to do, sleep! Don’t throw things at me!” Nezu shows an angry look with a growl.

My aim must be getting bad or just random. I realize that Nezu ended up getting hit with the magazine. If she didn’t take apart her hairstyle when she decides to go to sleep, I would’ve just tugged on her hair to make her stop. That action is like a trigger to change the topic.

“Ok~”

And Yosh! Done~ Formatting has been easier now, but the chapters are too short!! Why Shinoki?? Yeah, I'll work on them more when the summer break comes yay!! And a tiny hint to the confusing reason why Mayu = Nezumi, but Nezu = Mayu's sister... Mainly, Nezu = impulsive hot-blooded? Did I say that she was a yankee? The original character design was a yankee character that's smart, but I don't know how much I held onto it and will hold onto....

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2013, 02:45:21 AM »
Nezu is quite hot-tempered and sort of an anti-Mayu at times :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:36 AM »
Ah.. Atsuko so good.. she knew that Mayu was with Yuki when Nezu left Yuki...

So Yuki was happy with the time she spent with Mayu...

What kind of business Nezu and Atsuko doing there?

Ah... Yuki able to break some of the barriers surrounded Mayu's heart....

Are they going to be even closer later?

Yeah... why did Mariko injured Jurina... and Yuko was also responsible?

Atsuko worried that Minami would be involved with the underworld business...

Would Minami be involved?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next to Mayu and Others?

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2013, 10:09:58 AM »
Nezu seems not to like Mayu very much :on ksweat:
Acchan doesn't want Takamina get involve in this :on drink:
She surely love Takamina very much :on gay:
Yuki has broken some Mayu's mental barriers :hehehe:
They're more and more closer :on woohoo:
Why Mariko make Jurina injured? Did Yuko also involve? :dunno:
Everything is more confusing and mystery :ding:
Update as soon as possible, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2013, 10:26:36 AM »
OH YEAH HAVE BEEN FORGOTEN ABOUT JURINA
HOW IS SHE?
AND RENA?

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Three
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 12:33:08 AM »
gek geki: not much info in this chapter, just a short few paragraphs per character... none from rena or jurina's pov in this chapter
leEwAy: well, Nezu is kind of the harsh onee-san character? but she doesn't really dislike Mayu, they just don't seem close... yups atsumina love... somehow, I just make things more and more confusing due to lack of planning...
cisda83: somethings are explained in this chapter, but lots of questions may be unanswered?
kurosawa87: true in a way, well I think I've said this somewhere before, but Nezu's original character was a smart yankee girl, but that kind of got scrapped? or was it? and then the other parts came out of randomness I guess... hrm...
thanks minna for your comments~

--Twenty Three--

“…Gah…” A girl with long black hair turned and rolled off of a hotel room’s bed.

With a thud, on the floor lay the girl dressed in pajamas, a new hoodie, and a collar. She was somewhat annoyed at the fact that the collar could actually be so easily removed, but she didn’t really do anything. Seeing as that just staying on the ground was probably a bad idea, the girl got up.

She put on the hoodie and yawned. After a bit, she picked up the collar and observed it. There was actually a mini-GPS chip on it.

They do their job in such a carefree way… Not that I care that much.

The girl put the chip onto a random table and went ahead to get dressed and whatever else people are supposed to do in the morning.

--------------------

Yuka PoV

“Ne~ Yuki~ What’s Yuko-nee thinking right now?”

[Hey. You two are still kids, I’m taking care of you financially, kay?]

“I don’t know, but I guess I shouldn’t have been so harsh on her huh?”

Yuki replies to my question with an answer that doesn’t do much. She seems to feel bad about what she said to Yuko-nee. But I don’t blame her at all, it’s mostly because I began to feel uncomfortable with this type of business. Luckily, it seems that
Jurina girl didn’t die.

We’ve stepped out of the dark side, but as we kind of know about it, we’ll probably get slightly involved no matter what. This is what happens in life, some things will never change. Life is interesting that way though.

“Hrm… Well, she sent us that messed up mail.”

“True…” Yuki slightly smiles. It’s nice to see her like that as she always has that overly serious glare-like look on her face, it makes her look overly serious and stiff.

“it’s like 9:09 AM right now~ Wanna go eat curry for breakfast?”

Curry for breakfast would be interesting right? And my internal clock is very accurate yay! Though I don’t know how it works at all. She looks at her wristwatch and sighs with a smile. I was right, of course.

“Ok, but don’t eat something too spicy.” Of course I won’t, I don’t want to burn my tongue after all.

--------------------

Yuki PoV

As I pass the staff and the members that were supposed to go on the live show, I feel a heavy atmosphere in the air. Even though they were mostly packing up and taking things down, there was still that atmosphere.

Rena was being comforted by Acchan who was here for some reason and Haruna was spacing out with a sad look on her face. Takamina tries to take on too much responsibility. She’s still working despite everything going on and it seemed to make Acchan a bit sad. Yuko was nowhere to be seen.

“Takamina, here, you should take a break.” I hand her a cold bottle of water as Acchan had asked me to. She was worried of
course.

“Thanks… But…” She slightly smiles, but shakes her head, rejecting the offer to rest.

Sometimes, I feel like she’s a lot older than she is, that’s not exactly always a good thing as you should probably enjoy your youth when you’re still young. In AKB, being considered an old hag is very bad and old is a pretty young age in our standards.
Also, she’s going to collapse if she doesn’t take a break.

Even though we all know that Jurina isn’t dead, everyone is worried. When I was with Mayuyu, my mind was off that for some reason, but judging from how Rena, Haruna, and Takamina look, they were worrying a lot.

Knowing that I probably won’t be any help, I lean against the wall near where the others were sitting and let myself get sucked deep into my world of thoughts.

--------------------

Nezu PoV

Things happen at such a fast rate and the time limit isn’t even at half-way yet. I need to get this over with soon as to tell the truth, Maeda isn’t the one behind the freaking debt thing.

Money isn’t a problem, but the main problem is Mayu. I must be an idiot. I face palm myself and roll around on the carpeted
floor of the hotel room.

Sadly, due to the fact that I didn’t want to spend money carelessly, I made this bank thing and deposited all the money I got from our corrupt dad in there. The problem is, I got Mayu’s fingerprint data without permission and made it so she had to agree with me. If she died, I could just, well cut off the finger. I want her to be happy and alive though, that’s the only reason I need to freaking get the freaking money out of the freaking indestructible thing that I stupidly made.

Under normal circumstances, a parent’s debt won’t be transferred to the kids, but I guess in this case with the dark side, it’s different. It’s kind of his fault, stupid corrupt politician. I don’t actually mind that, but desperate people are sometimes irritating.

I wonder how she views me now. Possibly, I’d be considered a scary person or possibly the traitor that ran away. Maybe there’s just that awkward feeling seeing as that she’s really innocent and nice towards people she cared about. Such a nice little kid, she’s not that much younger than me.

--------------------

Atsuko PoV

Minami, take a break. I stare at that Takamidget with her messy ponytail moving around and working hard. Seeing as that Rena fell asleep on my lap uncharacteristically as I was patting her to sooth her, I couldn’t really move unless I wanted to disturb her. I don’t, even I’m worried about Jurina, I just don’t show it that much.

Yuki has gone off into her own world. Haruna is the same. Yuko’s worrying her. That stupid squirrel should just stop doing things that will make Haruna feel sad even if it is Sado who orders it.

Sayaka is probably worried, but also calm at the same time. Not anyone can be entrusted to a role like that, though she was one of the ‘old’ older generation members. A lot of them graduated.

That Sae should be taking care of ‘Nezumi’ and keeping the kid under her control, but as I’ve seen we’re very sloppy. At least
things get done, but it just makes me think that ‘Nezumi’ probably has this horrible opinion of us.

--------------------

Yuko PoV

[Sorry, you’re a good sister.]

Yuki sent me a mail. That kid, even though we’re sisters, she’s so formal sometimes. Of course sometimes even the most level headed people can explode. It’s actually a good thing that they’re out of this business after all.

Sado agreed. I wish I could read her mind. I’m happy she was so lenient on letting them step out, but I still don’t exactly feel all that happy about what happened to Jurina. During the process, I tried not to think too much about it. But as I thought, I don’t like these things either.

[We’re going for curry!]

I got a mail from Yuka, she’s an interesting little sister. Last time Takamina ate curry for breakfast, she kind of died there. That midget is probably working her butt off and getting Acchan worried. Even though Sado cut off the alliance with Acchan, I can still worry.

NyanNyan, I want to see her. I’m not allowed to meet up with her or else she’ll be in danger. I don’t want any of the members to be hurt again, especially not NyanNyan. Sadly, work and life is kind of different. If something even worse happens to Jurina,
I think I might die of guilt. I’m an idiot and I sigh.

There's like quite a number of POV in here~ I ran out of POV I could use without overrunning the story and making it have that feel that I want though I don't really get some things~ My pace fanfiction writer = me~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 01:47:41 AM »
They all have different places they are at i nthis fic and the POV's seem to show that they illustrate thei problems individually :nervous

My pace is great you know~ :grin:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 05:23:07 AM »
Ah.. Everyone was so gloomy over the incident with Jurina...

And Takamina somehow felt even more responsible over all these craziness... and she worked herself harder than normal without even wanting to take some breaks....

Takamina could collapse if this continued.... Atsuko could not do anything just saw everything without being able to help...

Yuko's sisters were feeling quite guilty for being too harsh on her.... Would they go back together again...?

Ah... so that was why everyone wanted Mayu to die... because of her father's corruption and they need Mayu to die to get access...

That's pretty harsh... what kind of agreement was that...?

And Nezu was the one responsible that put Mayu in this situation...

Ah.. everything was getting worse... it's like everyone had a hand with this Yakuza business...

Yuko was forbidden to see or meet Haruna by Sado... for Haruna's safety

What's going to happen next with everyone?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 06:30:57 AM »
Nooo~~~ Jurina fell~~  :mon scare:
I really thought that Rena could somehow manage to pull Jurina back up but I guess I thought wrong  :mon emo:
So wait! Nezu's not Nezumi? so if Nezu's not Nezumi what does Nezu look like?  :mon huh:
I like all the MaYukis in this fic they're so cute!!!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Four + Twenty Five
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2013, 12:00:33 AM »
alexsher99: Thanks~ And about Nezu, I didn't really explain her looks that much, but think of it as Mayu doesn't have the twintails and Nezu has them. The two look really a like due to the fact that they are sisters.
cisda83: mayuyu doesn't need to die, she's just negative in this story... Plus yakuza = selling organs/ human traffiking/ random guns and violence/ death? So death would be the best option since the random guns and violence isn't available
kurosawa87: Whew, I was worried that it was bad for too many PoV switches... hooray for my pace, but it makes these two a bit awkward~~

--Twenty Four--

“Oi, Oshima, could I ask your intentions on doing such things?” The seemingly tomboyish girl asked.

Yuko looked at Sae with a frown on her face. Her squirrely smile was not present on her face. Sae ignored that fact, seeing as that she really should inquire. Both Acchan, who is sometimes jokingly or not called A-sama, and Sayaka, the new Aki-P who was a good person and Sae’s friend, had been troubled by that incident that happened a few days ago.

“How am I supposed to know what goes on in Sado’s head?” Yuko muttered to herself.

Sae looked at Yuko questioningly. Despite being that cute, funny, and sometimes serious squirrel, Yuko only frowned back to Sae. It wasn’t anything like glaring or an evil glance, but there was none of her usual attitude.

“Sae, I don’t really know either.” Yuko replied and walked away.

-----------

Nezu PoV

It’s better to get it over with, but I don’t really think it’ll go so smoothly. Well, I guess I should just go ahead and find that kiddo. I recorded the room number on my cell phone somewhere, so I’ll just get it over with somehow. But that girl is a smart pessimist that tends to waste that intelligence at moments.

As I go to the door, suddenly Maeda opens it and slams it into my head. Seeing as that she is Maeda and kind of some kind of big person in her group, I’m not talking about AKB right now, it was strong.

“You…idiot…” I blacked out.

-----------

Mayu PoV

I’m surprised that the episode of K-On that I had last left off on is currently having a re-broadcast. Sadly, I don’t have anything from my collection and I think it might be gone. Yukirin did get me something, but how I acted was kind of too childish.

Let’s just say that currently, anime and such are like the main things that attach me to the world. Recently I’ve been pretty optimistic haven’t I? Well, still being alive still has a lot of cons. The only new pro would be Yukirin and I don’t even get how that is a pro.

Enjoy your youth. Enjoy the rest of your life. For now, I’ll stick to that. Based on my attempts to go and spend some time in Akihabara, for now, indoor is better. No matter where I go, I’ve been plagued by AKB. I like Yukirin… I mean, I don’t dislike spending time with her.

Everyone else is crazy, too friendly, or well, hard to say actually. Maybe saying that some of their personalities are somewhat like Ritsu or Mugi from K-On, but just a tiny bit deeper, would be right. At first glance, I could see that. Ok, so K-On doesn’t get gloomy. It’s an anime, slice of life and comedy. Bad things don’t really happen. Life is a bit different from anime after all.

I sigh, if I only I could live in an anime or manga. But I don’t want to be a main character. Meh, I guess I’m being too selfish even in my thoughts. I don’t care really as I’m not getting hurt or hurting anyone else.

--Twenty Five--

“Minami…” Takahashi Minami collapsed once she got to her room due to overworking herself, with Maeda Atsuko at her side to ensure that she stays in bed to rest for a day or so.

-----------

Nezu PoV

Yesterday, when Maeda hit me on the head with the door, I was out for quite a long time. There’s a freaking bump on my forehead, plus I lost my motivation to go find Mayu now.

Sadly, time is restricted. Around two weeks is troublesome. I can do it but procrastinating will create even more trouble. Of course, I’m lagging a lot when it comes to that girl.

I guess I’ll  just have to go and get it over with. As I go to the door, I realize that there’s someone at the other side.

“SAE!!! Don’t you dare slam this door into my head!!!”

-----------

Yuki PoV

“Yuki… You don’t need to worry about me that much…”

Actually, I’m not worrying that much. Rena, it’s just that I care about your health. Though you aren’t actually as frail as you look, it’s better to get a good rest than to cry yourself to sleep.

“Yeah… But you should get some good sleep even if it seems weird to sleep now…”

It is daytime after all. But I just feel like everyone here hasn’t gotten enough sleep. Maybe I am worrying.

“Ah… There’s no need for you to-”

“Sleep.”

I cut her off somewhat forcefully. Am I being too harsh right now? Who knows, I don’t want people to collapse. Plus, even though I can’t say we were ‘friends’, Jurina would probably be sad if Rena was losing sleep time.

Rena gives me a pouting face. Kashiwagi Yuki, ‘BLACK’, lost 100 HP and fainted. Not really.

“Do you want some melon pan later?”

She nods. Somehow, food runs the world doesn’t it? I exit her room.

-----------

Takamina PoV

“Minami…Stay in bed…”

Acchan is really serious right now. Even if she doesn’t realize it, she’s emitting a scary aura. Acchan, why are you acting like Mariko-sama in sadist mode and Yuki-san when she’s really displeased?

I’m stuck in bed due to overworking. Everyone was right about that, but I just feel like I needed to. At moments, a person cannot understand her own thoughts.

“I will.” My answer is simplistic, but Acchan smiles.

“Then I’ll cook something for you.”

No, Acchan, please don’t. Though I really feel happy when you do and I’m really happy, your food will kill me. It’s a fact that the majority of AKB members cook poison. Even most of the girls that know how to cook will make something close to inedible due to the fact that they haven’t cooked for a long time.

“Ok…”

If I said ‘No’, I would feel really guilty. That’s just how I am I guess. Let’s just hope I don’t die.

I feel like I'm obsessed with food even though I'm not a glutton or anything like that... Double update~~ But mostly because the chapters are too short and they have different time frames~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2013, 06:05:49 AM »
Nezu got nailed by the door.

Takamina is out with exhaustion

Yuki and Rena are working out their issues while Mayu is in denial

Interesting double update
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2013, 11:36:04 AM »
Poor Nezu being hit with a door.... must be painful...

Yuki was so worried over Rena's condition due to the Jurina incident

And of course... Melon-pan was the answer to give Rena's energy...

ah... Takamina overworked herself... now in bed rest...

Would Takamina get food poisoning?

Can't wait to see the next development with Mayu's and Jurina's situation

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Six
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
cisda83: this chapter focuses on only 3 ppl basically~ somehow, it turned into ranting at the end? nod nod, melon pan power!
kurosawa87: thanks~ I guess mayu is in denial, it sounds pro when you phrase it like that somehow...

--Twenty Six--

“Yuko, could you get me ‘Nezumi’?” A tall girl with short brown hair asked the squirrel.

“Eh?”

A look of surprise was plastered across the squirrel’s face. Yuko wasn’t expecting that type of mission or rather she didn’t really want to do it, but life isn’t going to go her way quite obviously. Reluctantly, she sighed and nodded her head. The tall girl, Mariko, also known as Sado, had a grim look on her face.

“Oh, and could you try to get it done in a week or so?”

“Ok.”

----------

Nezu PoV

“Ah. Kashiwagi Yuki right? Sorry for being so mean back there, I was somewhat distracted.”

Truthfully, I don’t have anything against this girl. Now that I think about it, I should be nice to her due to the fact that Mayu seems close to her. Maeda is amazingly annoying at times, because of her, now I have to apologize to get rid of any friction in the future.

“It’s ok, everyone acts like that sometimes.”

Well, actually, it’s actually part of how I am. I bow slightly and begin to walk away.

“Ah, wait! What’s your name?”

I smile for no reason. That’s pretty impressive seeing as that I actually smiled without any bad intentions behind the smile.

“Nezu, Watanabe Nezu. I don’t like my surname so call me Nezu or something.”

“Nezu-san, well, you already know my name… Are you related to Mayuyu? I mean Mayu?”

That kid is letting Kashiwagi call her ‘Mayuyu’, that’s quite amazing. AKB is really so abnormal. I guess it’s good if it’s not bad. She doesn’t seem to be related to that side of business which makes her ok to be around for now.

“Yeah, but I can’t believe that kid is letting you call her Mayuyu. I’m her older sister, but due to complicated circumstances I haven’t really talked with her for a long time. I’m going to go look for her now.”

Lengthened interaction with random people isn’t always the best thing ever. Even if it’s someone close, or rather if it’s someone close, it’s going to start to irritate me eventually as I just want to get things done with quickly. I support quick explanations as long as the topic isn’t something important.

“Ah. Well I wouldn’t want to interrupt your reunion, I guess I might see you around, Nezu-san.”

She misunderstood. It’s good, so I don’t care that much. Nezu-san seems really formal compared to what she calls Mayu. Mayuyu, that’s interesting, completely different from Nezumi. I doubt Mayu will actually drop ‘Nezumi’ though.

----------

Yuko PoV

I hate the fact that I’m so powerless. For now, I’m just going along with what Sado says. If I think about it, life has been like this. Eventually, I’ll get over it. Like I would, guilt haunts me every time I think about this type of thing

Currently, my task is to retrieve Nezumi. But who would have thought such things would happen.

“Yuuchan?”

“Oshima…”

“…NyanNyan…”

NyanNyan is looking at me worriedly. That girl that seems to be Nezumi’s sister is giving me a glare. Somehow, I’m surrounded from both sides. The two didn’t even have anything to do with each other; this was just really bad luck. Having my other business revealed to NyanNyan is one of the worst things that could ever happen.

“Kojima Haruna, I advise you leave for the time being.”

Such a cold girl, she’s still pretty young maybe a year younger than me and about Yuka and Yuki’s ages. Her hairstyle somehow just makes it look a bit awkward though, but this isn’t the time to say this.

“Eh?”

Confusion is something to be expected. It is true that NyanNyan should leave for her own safety. Never will I hurt NyanNyan ever. Sadly, I don’t know about her.

“Sorry NyanNyan, could you leave for now? I need to talk with her privately.”

With both of us staring at her somewhat strangely, NyanNyan reluctantly left. Silently, I made a gesture with my hands saying that I’ll make it up to her later.

Once she disappeared from sight, the atmosphere turned cold. Actually, it was already cold, but it just shows more when NyanNyan leaves.

“Oshima, what are you doing now?”

“Sado’s orders, I’m not going to just let you get in the way.”

She’s aware. That girl takes out two Desert Eagles and a clicking sound briefly rings in my ears. Somehow this is awkward and surprising. One, I never would have thought that she would be carrying guns like that with her. Second, really this is a messed up scenario. She points the pair at me, but I notice that the safety is still on for both of them.

“Even if I’m not going to shoot now, I will if you do anything to ‘Nezumi’.”

“Ah, sorry, I already said this, but I can’t let you interfere.”

I think she’ll expect this, but I’m a different person when fighting. Different topics deserve different attitudes. I roll up my sleeves and brush through my hair with my hand before getting into position. Rather than going head on against guns, I kick open the door of the room right near where we were.

----------

Mayu PoV

“Nezu…nee-chan?  And Yuko-san?”

‘I’m somewhat sleepy right now, so get out of the room’ is what I would probably want to say as it seems so surreal, but the door nearly hit me. Still, the idea of that squirrel and my sister fighting is weird. It’s even worse when Nezu is wielding dual Desert Eagles.

Guns aren’t the best choice of weapon for Nezu, sometimes she won’t shoot unless she has to when it comes to guns, so in truth she’s at a disadvantage. It’s surprising I know that type of thing, but then again, I just tend to find out the strangest things randomly.

Basically, I’m viewing the people fight in a hotel room for no apparent reason. Luckily, I’m not exactly a popcorn obsessed person, so I don’t really need that type of thing to nibble on when watching action films. Except I’m not watching one right now, so why am I thinking about that type of thing?

Bam. It’s actually somewhat cool to see guns fired, those yakuza idiots, even the ones that look like their role, never fire those things. I understand that it’s a waste of ammo and such, but I don’t really care. The main problem about the current thing is that now there’s a bullet hole in the wall.

“I will fire at you if this gets to take too long, but I’m sure that you really can’t be considered an enemy, Oshima.”

“Then, I’ll get it over with.”

Suddenly the squirrel jumps over to me and grabs my arms. Nezu immediately fired the second she moved, but all it did was create a line of bullet holes on the wall. I noticed that Yuko-san had lots of scrapes and a bit of blood all over the place, at least the bullets weren’t just for show. Truthfully, Nezu’s better at just fist fighting, but I guess that’s a bad idea when dealing with certain topics.

No motivation at all, I want to sleep. This feels like a super lame 3-D event and it seems even worse seeing as that Nezu left her hair in that totally unintimidating state. I agree it looks cute, but she needs to stop glaring. Luckily, I’m not exactly involved with whatever they’re doing, so let’s just pretend that Nezu isn’t there.

Due to various reasons, there’s that awkwardness when thinking about talking with her. We were kind of close, not really, but I guess I’m not a fan of blood and throwing parents over the ledge when they’re basically dead. Meh, not that I care anymore, the feeling is neutral currently.

I realize that I was basically forced to wake up from my partial sleep mode by these two. And congratulations, you’re currently pointing the gun at Yuko-san who is extremely close to me right now. Ah, this is dangerous isn’t it? What’s with this dead narration I wonder…?

Nezu, surprisingly, has good marksmanship. She made the silhouette of Yuko-san’s shadow, but it’s kind of sad as she doesn’t have the intent to kill. Killing isn’t good though. Some of Yuko-san’s hair got cut off as well. It was only the ends of hair, so I don’t really care. To begin with, I’m basically clueless about what’s happening. I hope they get it over with quickly, I have like two weeks left and then it’s the end. Truthfully, if I manage to pay back the debt thing, I get to go free. Sadly, that’ll never happen and I don’t want that to happen. Hooray for reasons to die. In the end, I’m still holding onto some things.

Everyone in this room seems to be feeling pretty negative. Then the squirrel suddenly pulls my arms, grabs me, and jumps through the window. Can I die from this fall? That would be painful, I would prefer a different method of death. But I guess death would be painful either way.  I wonder if having Yukirin and life is better than dying and painful stuff?

Phrasing it that way makes it sound so nice to be alive, not that I can change anything at the time being. I shut my eyes close and wait for a splat, but there is none. What was I expecting, I wonder.

Chances are, I’m still in the air, thus, let’s keep my eyes closed for the time being. It’s not like I’m afraid of heights, but who wouldn’t be a bit scared to look down when you were just ‘thrown?’ out of the 4th floor by a random squirrel that was being shot at by two Desert Eagles.

Did it turn into random ranting? I wonder~ Ok, so I want some advice that's completely unrelated to this story... please help if you know~~ though it's kind of useless, I want to buy the SKE48 single, I think the release date is july 17th, but the problem is, I have no idea which one to buy... type A, B, or C... (first year being an actual AKB wota~)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 08:23:12 PM by Shinoki »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big