JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Bet You Don`t Know

Author Topic: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)  (Read 41290 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Six
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2013, 10:48:05 PM »
A lot of standoffish banter between Nezu and Yuko

as for the SKE single, pick the one that interests you the most :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2013, 02:57:47 AM »
SKE SINGLE I LOVE ALL 48 STUFF!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »
Ah... so Nezu is Mayu's oneechan...

Yeah... Nezu at last came and wanted to protect Mayu

What's the result of the fight between Nezu and Yuko?

What Mariko wants with Mayu?

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2013, 07:01:12 PM »
Nezu and Yuko fighting? Yey~! :w00t:

Wonder why Sado picked Mayu for what? What she's planning? :?

What will happen next? Can't wait.. :fap

Will Nezu able to protect Mayu? Oh my gosh! Mayu just jumped out the building! :shocked or liked what Mayu said Yuko threw her out.. :oops: Mayu hang on!

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup

Be waiting for the next up! :fap

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Seven
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »
kenjoy12: oops, I accidentally wrote throw, actually I mean that Yuko jumped through the window while dragging Mayu along~ This chapter is kind of messed up as I want this arc/ season to end in 5-7 chapters maybe? or less~
cisda83: nod nod, hrm, the fight didn't have an ending because it was kind of like no one won... Mariko, hrm... it's complex
gekgeki: SKE48 is awesome~
kurosawa87: nod nod~ I think I'm going for the B-side~

--Twenty Seven--

Bam, bam, I shoot a few rounds at the helicopter that Oshima was climbing into. I have confidence that I won’t hit Mayu or Oshima, but the bullets probably can’t do anything to that hulk of metal. Truthfully, if the bullets would travel far enough with enough accuracy, I would just cut the rope. Chances are, Oshima will be a pretty good cushion.

A lot of noise is coming from down on the street and outside of the room. Guns were a bad idea, but I didn’t have any suppressors plus Oshima had knives in her pocket. People getting stabbed isn’t exactly the best memory for me.

By now, I think Mayu must be getting a bit aggravated by the amount of moments where she’s suddenly ‘kidnapped’ and transported. She accepts certain things quite easily, but overthinks other things.

It’ll be bad if someone unrelated comes in right now. The door isn’t there right now; I completely forgot about that when shooting, no wonder there was more commotion that expected.

“Maeda…To be expected…But Kashiwagi-san and Takahashi??”

The ace is here, that’s not all that abnormal. I thought that Kashiwagi would try to stay away from bad things, recently, it’s second hand information from Maeda, I heard that there was a depression. Takahashi collapsed. She doesn’t exactly look all that great.

“……”

“Acchan, you know her?”

“Nezu-san?”

Silence from Maeda. A question from the midget, and another one from the Yukirin that Mayu likes. I tuck the guns away and give a sharp look towards all of them. Truthfully, I would want to shoo them away, but I need to stay in Nagoya for the time being, meaning I’ll be bombarded with questions at an even worse time.

“To answer the midget, yes I know Maeda. And Kashiwagi-san, your question was kind of vague, but yes, I’m Nezu, the kiddo’s sister, anything you want to refer to me as.”

“So what happened here now?” Maeda asks.

“The squirrel, the so called sadist, and the kidnapping of a negative, for the time being, little sister.”

-------

Yuki PoV

This is getting really confusing. I heard gunshots, so I came over to investigate, seeing as that Acchan and Takamina were heading towards the noise as well. Truthfully, it’s not all that surprising, somehow, it isn’t even though I don’t get it. Acchan seems to know what’s going on. This leaves me and Takamina as the clueless people.

A squirrel might be referring to Yuko, sadist might be referring to Mariko-sama, but that’s kind of just random. The little sister part was a bit too long, but it probably is referring to Mayuyu.

“Well, it is true that both of our groups have connections with that Aku bastard or whatever his name is…”

I still have no idea what’s going on, plus it’s interesting seeing the ace using harsher language than usual. There’s this serious feel around those two, even though it looks somewhat comical. Takamina gives me a look that makes it obvious that she has no idea what’s going on.

“Does that mean that they broke the agreement, the 48 days?”

Still confused… This is probably why Mayuyu is so mysterious at times…

“Actually, I’m pretty sure Sado kind of broke it already. You can’t trust people like that bastard, he’s not a respectable yakuza.”

And now the topic turns to yakuza. I think I half gave up understanding what’s going on. Takamina has this weird thinking pose, but if one actually pays a bit of attention it’s clear that she’s not getting anywhere with figuring things out.

“…Well, she took off that tracker, the collar thing…”

“It’s ok, I put one into the hoodie.”

“You know… it’s due to the fact that you people are spoiling her during the wrong moments that she probably has a weird view on this side of things… First comes the MIB, Men in Black… And then weird people… And then let’s go to Nagoya for no reason… And now random things start randomly popping up… This is painful for me as well…”

As Nezu-san complains to Acchan, she starts to become hard to understand.

“Um… Sorry to interrupt you two, but-”

“Yeah?”

She interrupts me abruptly. Acchan looks away and goes to Takamina as to get away for a reason that I’m not exactly sure about. Could it be that I’m emitting a black aura? I doubt it.

-------

Atsuko PoV

“…Acchan… What’s going on?”

Takamina whispers her question into my ear. I never told her anything about this side of business that I dealt in, so it’s only natural. Nezu’s little sister has this interesting relation with Yuki, so I’m just leaving the explanation on that side to that hot-blooded girl. Calling her a kid would technically be weird as she’s not all that younger than me, even though I have the urge to do so.

“Hrm, some problems involving Nezumi, I think you know her from what Yuko did.”

Explaining the whole thing is kind of not a good thing seeing as that I don’t want her to exactly get involved. If I don’t explain anything though, she’ll start investigating. Investigation would probably be a bad thing.

“…So Yuko’s involved in something bad?”

-------

Takamina PoV

That squirrel is involved in something bad. Seriously, she’s an idiot, I’m kind of worried right now. Even though I know that she can obviously take care of herself, she’s an important person to me and probably everyone else in the AKB family.

Of course, I’m also worried about Acchan, but she seems less worried than when I was working really hard. Luckily I didn’t have to stay in bed that long. The girl talking to Yuki that looks somewhat familiar, but I don’t know her. Yuki called her Nezu-san, so I’ll just have to assume that her name is Nezu.

“Yakuza stuff, but truthfully, if you were to side her, she would be on the more respectable and considerably good side.”

As expected, Yuko has always been quite interesting. It seems like that she’s the bad guy, but it turns out that she’s technically a good person; there are lots of sides to that squirrel.

“Um… What’s going on here? What’s with the holes in the wall….?”

Our my-pace girl with somewhat large ears suddenly comes walking in. Acchan is smiling for some reason. Yuki and I have the same type of shocked reaction, but if I say so myself, I think mine is less fail. Nezu is giving an extremely pissed off look that probably has a reason behind it, but I can’t read minds.

-------

Nezu PoV

She came back!!! Am I going to have to explain it again? This is extremely painful for people like me. Plus Oshima and Kojima’s relationship equals more trouble.

“Um… Was there some kind of gang, mafia, yakuza gunfight in this room or something?”

That’s close to what happened, but there were three people in the room and one of them was useless. I nod and she pouts.

“Hey, um, twintail girl, is Yuuchan ok?”

“Yeah, she’s somewhere in a random copter and my name is Nezu.”

I’m amazed at how it somehow doesn’t seem all that rude when it’s her. Maybe it’s the unique aura that each AKB member gives off that makes me have headaches because of them sometimes.

“Well, just saying, I’m not going to stay around… So I’ll be going now.”

Did you think that I would stand around wasting more time with meaningless dialogue? If I did, who knows where that kid would be by now? I give a look towards Maeda seeing as that I have no idea how to track down Mayu if I don’t have anything about the tracker bug.

“Ok, then let’s go.”

“Um, I want to help as well!”

“If Atsuko’s going I will too.”

“Me too! I’m worried about Yuuchan…”

I face palm myself. Why didn’t I expect this? Somehow, this seems kind of cliché and like some kind of lame adventure story, but it just happens. And just as I was about to get going, Maeda suddenly says…

“Actually, I left everything in our room, including the tracking part, so I need to get it.”

In my mind, volcanoes are erupting. Blizzards and avalanches are going non-stop. There are large cracks in the earth. Tsunami are destroying everything. It’s not like I can do anything, even though this is killing me. All I can do is let her get prepared, I can actually get some extra junk that I might need anyways.

“Just go ahead and get your stuff already!!!!!!!! Meet up at the back entrance in 15 minutes or I’ll leave you behind.”

-------

Now that I think about it, I don’t know why I said I wanted to go along…

Ah, Nezu is angry now~

I hope Yuuchan is ok, but truthfully I don’t know what’s going on here.

The bad thing is, I don’t know what I can do to help in this situation…

After this, I'll have to write a fight scene? who knows, I don't know how the story will go, cuz I have the worst planning ever when writing... this chapter turned out really lame, it was basically...

1. ppl start popping up
2. explanation and dialogue
3. nezu explodes due to the fact that she is extrememly aggravated...
4. what is this? a weird adventure and action manga?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2013, 06:19:41 PM »
This is crazy for everyone involved.  The fight moves onto the chaos
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2013, 02:40:11 AM »
OOOHHH~~~ So Nezu and Mayu are sisters and Mayu's younger~ interesting  :lol:

I want war!!! (Just kidding... maybe)  :twisted:

Cool update!!! Keep on going!!!! (I want more  :twisted: )
:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
P.S.: Sorry for not commenting on your other updates I was just a little busy with my stories :mon pray2:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2013, 09:20:38 AM »
Shinoki - No worries :D The previous chapter was not messed at all.. You're doing fine! Gambatte~ :fap

:O  Alot of things will happen.. And Acchan able to explained to Takamina.. Uwaa~ Nezu's temper is way too short and she's really  impatient person :oops:

So Nezu and Acchan will bring to get Mayu and Yuko back with TakaHaruYuki.. Ooh! :w00t: I can't wait to witness everything! :fap

Will the truth be reveal? What's on Yuko's mind? Ahh poor Mayu involved on such situation..

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2013, 09:33:07 AM »
Getting interesting...

Nezu going to rescue her sister?

What about the rest...?

Would they help Mayu or Sado...?

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 03:55:42 AM »
Huwaaa mayuyu

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Eight
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2013, 04:58:44 AM »
Terragen: new reader? hope you like the series, Mayuki will finally be able to develop once I get past these few chapters!! (TTvTT) Tears of joy~~
cisda83: nod nod, rescue mission starto!! Though it keeps on lagging due to their actions...
kenjoy12: so nice~~ thanks! the truth is taking too long to be revealed, but mostly due to my chapters lengths and stuff, hope I can get there in the next chapter though...
alexsher99: hrm war... hehehe.... maybe? yosh!! I'm fired up!!! Thanks~ It's ok, I love your fics a lot <3
kurosawa87: chaos makes it fun since I can't keep a serious feeling for more than 2 chapters~ and hee~ one more person added into the mix~~ tehe~ though part of it was just because they needed to get involved at least slightly to get the story to go along~

Everyone: hugs~ hope you enjoy~~ Currently, I'm feeling excited for no reason~~ Watched 3 AKB documentaries today~~

--Twenty Eight--

After this, let’s just hope that Sado cuts off ties with certain people. It’s quite dark out here right now, the stars and street lights are the only things lighting up the area. Calling the lights street lights might be weird seeing as that currently, I am stationed at a barely used warehouse owned by who knows who.

Knowing Acchan, well actually I can’t predict what she’d do. I’m betting that Sado is going to just hand over Nezumi seeing as that those bastards are getting impatient and all.

The thing is, that Nezu kid negotiated with the bastard and got the deal of 48 days. Due to the fact that they wouldn’t trust just some random girl, she got Acchan’s group to back her up. I don’t really know what happened, but Sado also got involved as an extra party.

Even though getting involved with that bastard is a bad thing, this should be the last time. I can’t stand that group, they can’t be really called yakuza. Even outside of their money-making parts, they act like thugs 90% of the time. Yes, it’s not like there aren’t times where people like us do bad things, but it’s kept to a small area of time or it’s very infrequent. I still don’t know why that Jurina accident was actually ordered.

“…Hmm? So the famous Oshima Yuko really is part of this side…”

It’s some random grunt coming up to me. Calling me famous really is flattering, but the problem is currently I have a job as sentry. If it was someone like my NyanNyan coming and flirting with me, well honestly, I would probably get off task. NyanNyan is number one in my book.

“Um, sorry, but I’m on duty right now.”

There’s nothing wrong with being careful. Plus, if I mess up, I’ll end up being lectured and that bastard will have a reason to complain. The bastard’s underlings are all guys. Guys basically mean oshiri is not good and no boobs. Somehow for some reason, the groups I’m around tend to have the majority of the people be one gender. I’m pretty sure Sae has some guy underlings, but in truth they’re just there to look intimidating and all, but they have that dangerous aura and the average skill level, so there’s nothing wrong with it.

In truth, the AKB related yakuza don’t give off the aura at all. They tend to only seem dangerous when they intend to be dangerous or don’t intend to be not dangerous seeming. I’m pretty sure that Nezumi is considerably sharp, but still she can’t tell the difference between the yakuza members and the normal members. Reasoning from a person like her would probably be, it’s because AKB is filled with unique people that I can’t comprehend.

“Aw… Come on, no one’s going intrude anyways. Hey, I’m pretty high ranked, I have my own little sub-group of 10.”

I ignore him. In the first place, I’m not interested in anyone besides my NyanNyan. Plus, he’s just a normal grunt that got one or two promotions. It’s great that Yuki and Yuka stepped out, I would be mad if any random guy started hitting on them. Even though NyanNyan has top priority, those two are also very important. They can take care of themselves though.

“Please refrain from interfering with my job.”

Why is it that I’m the sentry anyways? Oh, that’s because I had a reputation for being quite good with guns and knives from a few years ago. That part kind of disappeared, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak. I’m not all that strong, I don’t think.

“Hey…”

Thwack. Oops, I accidently kicked him, I guess it was my self-defense mechanism against guys. Being touchy with girls, mostly NyanNyan, is great, but men aren’t in that category obviously. Well, it’s not my fault that this guy is down, he kind of got on my nerves anyways.

---------------

Mayu PoV

Truthfully, I wasn’t keeping track of time after a bit. It’s interesting seeing that Oshima is a yakuza, she gives off the feeling of a perverted squirrel. Really, it would be great if I don’t die, the decision was made that life + Yukirin is greater than death + no more bad things, but I can’t really change anything. In this amount of time, due to the messed up events, my logic has gotten completely screwed, so let’s just put the past behind me.

Currently, I’m tied up and stuck on a chair in the middle of some warehouse. There’s a bunch of guys in black and a few girls doing some kind of transaction. They seem to be close to done and the girls seem the group that will be leaving.

This is boring. Even though saying such a thing at such a time is not exactly appropriate, it’s definitely a bore if you’re stuck here watching them do things that you don’t care about.

I wonder what Nezu has to do with this anyways. We weren’t the type to stick to each other though, so it’s not weird that I have no idea about the stuff on her side.

---------------

Nezu PoV

I’ve got Mayu’s location already. Maeda and Takahashi are all set to go; the midget will probably be useless though. For some reason, I’m waiting for Kojima and Yuki-san. They only have one minute. If they don’t get here, I’ll leave a note or something.

59 seconds later, ok times nearly up. I drop a note telling where the spare motorbike I have is and where the keys are.
Knowing Maeda, she would be able to follow me, so I go to my bike and start the engine. Just as the engine gets to have a good noise, Yuki-san and Kojima arrive.

Maeda has a car, let her take care of it. Based on what I know, the bastard probably got bored of waiting and it’s kind of like Sado is just handing Mayu over. Just in case, I have the box. It’s nearly indestructible, meaning it’s bullet-proof which means it can be a shield just in case.

“OI, Maeda, you’re the one with the car, you’re stuck with them.”

I drive off after popping a piece of gum into my mouth. This is the good thing about learning how to drive one of these things even without a license; you have a mode of transportation when there’s a time that you need one.

The note may cause problems if we take too long, but normally, people don’t come here at night. Staffs tend to throw these things out. I remember numerous times where I put things into places that aren’t usually used and then some random staff member comes along and trashes it.

Even though I actually want to get it and throw it away now just in case, I can’t. Time restraints aren’t all that great even though I like if things are done quickly. Meh, whatever, I’ll do it later. Mayu is a priority right now.

---------------

Rena PoV

I wake up. Just a bit before, I heard gunshots. Truthfully, I thought that sound would be blocked off mostly because of walls. And I was having such a wonderful dream about melon-pan as well. I go back to sleep.

Melon Pan… This is the world of melon pan, so many melon pan all around. The aroma of melon pan floats in the air, it’s so wonderful. I walk around and see a shop dedicated to various breads run by an old man melon pan.

The melon pan section here is so big. Melon Pan-oji-san gives me a bunch of melon pan. I go to the park of melon pan and I see melon pan pigeons pecking around at the melon pan crumbs given to them by the melon pan kids.

Nom, it’s so wonderful. The crispy feeling on the outside, the softness on the inside, just melting into the mouth, a plain melon pan has its own charms after all. I eat another melon pan and another. Melon pan is just so wonderfully yummy, but I get a bit thirsty. Since this is a dream, it’s so easy to get around.

I get a juice box out of nowhere and once I’m finished, it disappears. How nice… Next more melon pan…

15 melon pan later… Or rather I didn’t count… Luckily, I don’t have to worry about calorie intake… Though I don’t know if I usually do or not.

I suddenly arrive at a melon pan amusement park and see the melon pan Ferris wheel. That brings up bad memories and nightmares, but it’s mixed with melon pan… sob…

Jurina is in one of the carriages, this is killing me. Suddenly a large black, non-melon pan, bird shows up. It dives and takes a bite out of the carriage Jurina is in. It eats Jurina and the carriage.

“Juri
na!!”

What a nightmare, even though it was a somewhat nice dream. I can’t go back to sleep so soon and I’m pretty awake right now because of the shock. It turns out that I was also sweating a lot, it’s called cold sweat. I take a few minutes to change and get dressed. Jurina, I hope she wakes up soon.

Opening the door, I see Yuki-chan and Kojima-san heading somewhere. “-back entrance” I caught only that tiny phrase of their conversation, but normally people wouldn’t go to the back entrance of a building like this at night. I want to know what’s going on as well.

Seeing as that I have no idea where this was going and the original plan was just to go to the convenience store to buy some melon pan or something, I first stretch just in case I have to do something like running. It takes a while though.

Actually, I don’t know my way around, so I ended up wandering around for some time. When I found the back entrance there was no one there. I sighed. Then, I saw a piece of paper on the ground. Reading it, the language was rather blunt and rude, but not rude to an extremely bad point.

[Go to the ***Omitted until further editing***]

I followed the directions and found a key at the destination. There was another note; it said that a motorbike parked in the parking lot was there and to use it. There was a GPS telling where to go. I have no idea if I know how to ride one of these things, but seeing as that I know the traffic rules and such, and there are actually instructions here, I should be fine if I spend some time reading them.

“……………”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The lines don't show up clearly so I'll do this~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Truthfully, I don't want to go all out with what happened while Rena was searching around and somehow getting involved, thus, details left until further editing~~ This part isn't important, but I didn't want to be like, somehow Matsui Rena showed up at the scene...

The melon pan dream was just because I've had a few interesting dreams as of late... Plus stuff... (bad at explaining things)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2013, 06:13:09 AM »
Poor Rena having nightmare

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2013, 08:57:21 AM »
YEAH POOR RENA

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2013, 04:12:34 AM »
"Guys basically mean oshiri is not good and no boobs" LOL Yuko  :rofl:

Melon pan world!!!  :roll: But... but Jurina got eaten by the bird :cry:

KILL THAT BIRD!!!!  :x

Wait! Rena got involved!  :shocked  What will happen next?  :? 

Can't wait! Thanks for the update!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2013, 04:17:04 AM »
Yuko's thinking  :lol:

Melon pan world would be happy world and then that bird....

And Mayu is surrounded by the men :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Nikne
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2013, 04:22:44 AM »
kurosawa87: Yuko's thinking~~ I'll show you more... Well, the men will... read this 3k chapter and find out... THey don't do anything to Mayu though, I think so...
alexsher: Nod nod, well, it's true after all~ Rena just has to get involved or else the story will end... Yes, kill the Bird!!! It's a he, hint to who is going to be the main antagonistic evil mastermind guy....?
gek geki: I find it interesting how you capitalize your comments, yups poor Rena, but this chapter does go all over the place... at first meant to be more than one chapter, but this just happened
cisda83: The story suddenly goes to a completely non-melon pan area right after melon pan dream highlight chapter...

--Twenty Nine--

Damn, this place is hard to find the way around even with the GPS thing. When I get there I see the squirrel that happens to look quite bored. Suddenly she pulls out her guns and starts shooting. On a bike, I’m actually more vulnerable, so as it skids to a stop with the sudden brake, I jump off and pull out a gun.

Seeing as that I don’t want to have to waste much on Oshima, I barge into the warehouse. Mayu is tied up and in the back. All the attention comes towards me, the bastard is currently occupied and sends me a death glare. Ah, this will be painful.

----------

Maeda PoV

I ended up borrowing Sae’s car because it had bullet proof windows. Haruna and Yuki are seated in the middle section of the car and of course I’m driving. Luckily, the area we’re going to has basically no traffic which makes it possible to quickly get there.

Yuki-san seems to have come along pretty empty handed though it looks like she has something in her pocket, I don’t want to look too deeply into it. Haruna kind of obviously has a wood bat from who knows where. Somehow it’s kind of funny how she actually kind of understood the situation.

“Ne… Yuki-san, do you think you’ll be fine without anything?”

As there’s no need to talk through the speaker, the glass is down.

Currently, we’re basically heading into a danger zone, so it worries me to see that Yuki-san has no preparations. I bet Sayaka is quite frustrated about some things already. Back then, no one expected her to become the new Aki-P. She’s obviously aware of the yakuza situation, but even if she wanted to she can’t just fire us and she probably doesn’t as I think we can be called friends. If Yuki, Minami, or Haruna get hurt, we’ll definitely get scolded even though they’re the ones that wanted to come along.

“Yeah, I actually have a small retractable knife in my pocket if you ever need to cut something.”

“Acchan, is there something dangerous you’re involved in?”

Takamina is sitting in the seat next to me. Of course she’s worried. I lent her a katana since she’s used a replica before in a performance. Even if she’s a bit short, she’s not stupid enough to cut herself. Even if she can’t use it well, she won’t really kill herself. I guess giving it to her made her even more worried, I mean, what kind of normal girl has a real sword like that?

“I’ll answer you after we’re done with this if you haven’t figured it out by that time, Takamina~”

Well, it should be obvious.

----------

Rena PoV

Somehow, the GPS is telling me to go off the road and go through a bunch of weird shortcuts. So far they’ve all been safe, but they look like places that no one goes to or bad people would hang around. Since I have the helmet on, I don’t think anyone would recognize me. Obviously, it would be bad if someone caught me since I don’t have a license.

If I’m going to suspicious places like this, I think I shouldn’t have come along empty handed. Then again, I always have the choice of running away. No, I don’t really want to do something like that once I’ve already headed out.

The GPS notes that I have arrived at the destination when we reach a seemingly empty area with warehouses. It seems quite enough. I guess there’s nothing here.

Suddenly numerous yells and a few gunshots come out nearby. I sigh, it turns out that the GPS led me to the back of the warehouse, but I’m not sure whether or not I should actually go investigate. I end up hesitating for a minute or so.

“Eh!?”

It’s such a familiar voice, Yuki-chan? Well, the reason I’m here is because I followed them. I go and look to see who it is. Yuki-chan, Acchan, Takamina-san, and Kojiharu-san are there and Kojima-san has a baseball bat, I should have come prepared for anything.

----------

Yuki PoV

I see Rena peeking out from behind the warehouse, the mood suddenly becomes awkward for me, but no one else notices her. Why is Rena here?

“Oi! Idiots move, if you’re going to stand there and be easy targets, help me or something!!”

Nezu-san seems to have given up on everything polite. It’s not a situation to be polite as there’s a bunch of guns pointed at her. Shooting down a few people and having to scramble away from the others, well their numbers are huge. I can’t use this knife for anything can I?

A few bullets come raining my way, thus I somehow manage to evade it though it might not have hit in the first place. Somehow, I ended up going over to Rena. The mood of my thoughts seriously doesn’t fit the situation at all. The others seemed to have gone ahead and gotten meshed up into the fight.

“Rena, what are you doing here?”

“Yuki-chan, sorry I followed you.”

“Ah… No need to apologize…”

I feel extremely awkward right now. Nezu-san must have felt that way when Takamina, Haruna, and I all asked to come along. Well, people can’t be perfect.

“There’s two over there!”

“Run!!”

On instinct, I grab her hand. Seeing the people behind us, I run towards the seemingly dangerous area. There’s also a group here and all of them seem to have a weapon though not all guns. Somehow, I can run pretty quickly in these situations.

“Eh!!!???”

For once I think my reaction may be ok for the situation.

----------

Yuko PoV

Ah, that Nezu! Acchan seems to be the type that would be here as she’s just like that sometimes, but NyanNyan! I won’t forgive anyone that dares hurt NyanNyan! NyanNyan may have come voluntarily though. Takamidget is there with a sword, it’s an awkward scene with grown men being cut down by someone shorter than me.

Yuki and Rena suddenly get chased in as well. The stupid bastard is just using others as shields and he’s pretty carefree right now. The others from Sado’s team have already finished their job and ran off.

Stupid flirt going to attack NyanNyan! Ragh! Die idiot! I on instinct kick him in the gut and shoot at him twice. Just to make sure that the blood didn’t get on my NyanNyan, it was hard.

“…Nya..n..Nyan… He..he?” I stutter a bit due to the fact that I wasn’t expecting her to be here to begin with.

“…? Yuuchan? …Oh, thanks I guess.” If I had the time, I would have fallen over, but I don’t.

She raises the bat and looks like she’s about to hit me. Bam, someone who somehow managed to creep up on me got hit on the head by NyanNyan. Somehow I’m glad that she didn’t want to hit me for not telling her stuff.

“Yuuchan, this first, talking, hitting, and skin ship later.”

“Aye, NyanNyan!!”

Somehow, I was thinking, does that mean she’ll hit me and then I have the permission to be like you know… a pervert and do my skin shipping?

Truthfully, it must seem to those Aku-underlings that I changed sides, but I was never on their side to begin with. I was just there to make sure nothing happens during the procedure. Seriously, it’s hard to believe that the others on Sado’s side already ran off just because their job was over.

----------

Mayu PoV

At first, I was surprised at when Nezu showed up. Quickly later, the AKB people plus Rena-san show up. Somehow, my mind has accepted this as normal. My impression of them is really strange, but they’re fun and amusing.

Since I’m in the back, I don’t really worry about getting hit somehow. Yukirin and Rena-san came running in together, somehow, I feel unsettled because of that.

“…Yo…” She comes running over and I greet her.

“Eh? Mayuyu?? Eh??”

Rather than being actually able to describe how I’m feeling like on the inside, bluntly, it’s a weird emoticon that’s shocked. Rena-san is just by the side not really getting how we greet each other. Of course, even though we’ve met, we just aren’t considered close.

Yukirin looks at me. Then she looks at the ropes. Afterwards, she thinks a bit. Reaching into her pocket, she takes out a small retractable knife and goes ahead to try to cut the rope. I guess that’s what she spent that time thinking about.

Skritch, skritch, it seems like it’ll take a bit of time seeing that it’s this type of rope.

“Nezumi-san?”

“Rena-san, why are you here?”

“…” She can’t explain.

“Well, it doesn’t matter.” Really, I don’t care.

The sounds of fighting aren’t appealing to me. It’s actually something that makes me frown as right now, Team AKB and others are definitely outnumbered by Team Random Yakuza. Oshima seemingly sides with Team AKB and others, but of course the numbers barely change.

Maeda Atsuko is really quite amazing though. She looks kind of cool when fighting though Takamina is kind of, Takamina-like. At least she’s not failing at this like she seemingly does at skipping.

----------

Takamina PoV

I guess this might be some kind of mafia or yakuza thing. Using this sword somehow, it’s kind of not so hard, but I would feel bad if I killed someone. Or rather, I would be pained if I actually killed someone because I don’t think that violence that sheds blood is good. I won’t reject anyone because of how they are though.

Slash, someone attempts to attack Acchan, but I cut him down. “Acchan, I’ll watch your back.”

She smiles at me and shoots at a few guys. “Of course, my beloved midget.”

It’s kind of harsh calling me short and all, but facts are facts. Kojiyuu, Kojiharu and Yuko, who is here for who knows why, have teamed up. Yuki, Rena-san, and Nezumi are in the back. Once again, I have no idea. Nezu-san is just fighting solo, it seems a bit dangerous since we’re badly outnumbered.

----------

Nezu PoV

To get this over with, I probably have to get to the bastard. There are too many freaking annoying people!! Bam, bam, bam, I continuously shoot in succession, making sure I don’t hit anyone from AKB. Once Kojima came along Oshima ended up helping her, I guess that’s a good thing.

Ouch, someone managed to sneak up to me and hit me with a metal rod. Shooting the man and then reloading as quickly as possible, I can’t believe those people got to the back so quickly. The bastard probably isn’t doing anything right now just because of the fact that he doesn’t want to be targeted.

“Tsk… Nezu? It seems that you came for Nezumi, but in the end if you don’t have the money you’re not going to get anywhere.”

Oshima and Kojima are pushed back towards where I am, though back might not be a good word. The squirrel mumbles some information that makes me remember something. The stupid case, but once I reach the bastard, I’ll have a short talk.

“I have it, but you suddenly attacked me.”

“Well, sorry, guess we’ll have to work together now.”

She gives me the Oshima Yuko signature smile, simply a squirrely smile. Bonk, I’m amazed at the fact that Kojima is able to take people down with a bat, this is the power of people that are in the first few generations of AKB.

“I guess so.”

----------

Yuka PoV

“Ne… Yuki… I feel like Yuko-nee is in trouble right now.”

There’s something just telling me that there’s a problem right now. It’s currently something like 11: 34 PM, so I don’t know why I would think up of this topic. It might be the fact that I have a good internal clock, so I might have a good sixth sense.

“…I would love to help, but I don’t know where she is…”

“Isn’t she at that warehouse at ******* or something like that?”

Yuki smiles, in a naturally less squirrel-like way. “Since we’re still in Nagoya and that place is close enough, I guess we can go!”

“Really!?”

“Yeah, but remember that we don’t have an actual motorbike or car, so you’re pedaling.”
“Hai…”

It is true that we don’t really have a way of transportation besides metro, Shinkansen, and bicycle. I pout seeing as that I’ll have to pedal, but it’s just something small like that.

----------

Maeda PoV

I’m frustrated seeing that the bastard, we don’t call him by his name very often, is just standing around not doing anything. Truthfully, it’s a bit strange that I, as kind of the head of my group, am actually here, but I’m just here to help Nezu. She’s completely tsundere, but her tsun side is a bit impatient.

Takamina is better at using that sword than I expected. Well, as expected from my midget. Once in a while, I have to shoot someone that gets behind her. Luckily, her size makes it easier to hit them. It makes me wonder why no one bothers tugging on Takamina’s ponytail or Nezu’s hair. They’ll get mad if I say it out loud though.

“Takamina, if you want, I can lend you a light gun.”

Using a sword isn’t easy and takes up a good amount of energy.

“Hrm… Thanks, but no thanks. I don’t really want to kill anyone.”

I smile. That’s somehow just like her. It’s not the time to ponder on such things, back to attempting to take them down. It’s annoying how some of them just get back up or dodge the bullets and there were reinforcements when Yuki and Rean came running in after all.

----------

Rena PoV

“Yukirin~ Thanks for getting me out, but what do we do now?”

Nezumi calls Yuki by a nickname, Yukirin. I guess they have some kind of relationship that no one knows about.

“We… help the others that are fighting?” Yuki asks.

“I would want to, I guess…” I reply nervously.

“I don’t know if you two would be useful, sorry, but I get the princess vibe from both of you.”

The way she says it is nice and mean at the same time. It’s not really mean seeing as that it’s probably true, but I feel slightly embarrassed at the fact that she called us like princesses. Somehow, taking into factor that currently she has her hoodie down, it seems convincing.

----------

Yuki PoV

I guess I’m useless in combat after all. Noticing Rena look at Mayuyu’s face, I think about it for a little bit and realize that her hoodie is down. She looks like Nezu, but she’s really cute.

“…Um, I guess we just stay behind and try to avoid trouble…”

“…Since we’re pretty useless…”

“I doubt I could win against so many armed opponents even though they don’t all have guns.”

Most of them have some kind of metal rod-like weapon, a blunt stick that looks like it’ll hurt. Yuko, Nezu, and Acchan are the only ones that seem to really be taking a few hits as Haruna and Takamina are somewhat protected. Well, our small General Manager is often close to getting hit, but barely dodges it by a hair and Acchan comes in to get rid of the person by shooting him.

Once in a while, she kicks them away. Yuko also does so, but sometimes she just jabs them really hard in a place that knocks them down. Nezu, well, her fighting style as far as a person like me can say, it’s quite amazing a bit more than the others. The first part is, her hair is pretty cutely done, but her face seems too stiff, but that’s not a big problem. In a way, she’s like a cute girl with twintails that has a somewhat rebellious character; I should stop focusing on that part of it now.
She shoots most of the time with high accuracy like everyone else. I find it amazing as they’re all high school student age or
possible younger as I don’t know how old Nezu is. Despite the fact that it looks hard to get through, she manages to find the gaps quickly.

It might be a bit strange how I can see all of this, but the warehouse seems dimly lit and this area seems to be a tiny bit taller than the other areas. There might be a slight incline here. I can’t really tell because it’s like I said, dimly lit. They don’t seem to mind though, Acchan, Nezu, and Yuko.

----------

Yuko PoV

I got permission from NyanNyan, Whoo!! Yay!! So wonderful now that I think about it for the thousandth time, but I don’t know how hard she’ll hit me and how long the talk will take.

Annoying guys, getting in the way of me and NyanNyan! This squirrel’s going to go crazy! I reload and shoot like crazy with an average rate and considerably good accuracy. I don’t need these guys to die, but if you guys are going to be too annoying you can just die. I step and jump on a few of the people that are down and get a lot of blood on my sneakers.

For skin ship and NyanNyan, I fight! Well, Acchan and Nezu would get mad, so it’s also for getting Nezumi’s case over with as well.

After a long period of fighting, I feel really worn out, but most of them are down right now. Other than Takamidget and NyanNyan, we should be considered professionals, but it seems that those guys were pretty below average and weak.

----------

O. Yuki PoV

There was some kind of problem seeing as to Yuka didn’t know how to get there and I didn’t want to pedal. Sadly, my directions are a bit hard to understand sometimes, so I’m stuck pedaling.

Keeping in mind that I’m not that great with bikes, it wobbles a bit every 5 seconds worrying both of us. We’ll get there in about 5 minutes or so probably.

----------

Yuka PoV

Yuki’s bicycle riding is really wobbly. Well, despite being a nice and cool-headed person, it’s normal to have some flaws. It’s a bit sad that when she was trying to park it that it ended up falling down anyways. Somehow, it’s a nostalgic sight as she barely actually does the pedaling. I remember that time when we were kids, she tried to stop the bike and then, it went rolling down the hill. Luckily, she wasn’t on the bike because I asked her to get off and get me ice cream despite the fact that it was weird and out of place in that situation.

I notice a motorcycle parked in a similar manner, but it looks more like a slight crash. There’s an intriguing case. Since it looks so intriguing might as well see what that is. Curiosity causes me to randomly pick things up.

The warehouse is right there. It doesn’t seem that there’s any fighting. The aura in there is really intense though, I end up peeking into what was going on. Yuki was standing tip-toe to try to look in as well; we’re both about the same height.

“Ah, Nezu-kun, sorry, but I doubt you would be able to get that much money in so little time, so I took action.”

The only male that’s not beaten up and down on the floor starts talking. I think that’s the Akuma guy that everyone calls the bastard, he’s supposed to be someone pretty big.

“…Still, I actually have it… But now I don’t trust you enough to turn my back on you…” Nezu is Nezumi’s big sister. She doesn’t seem to have trusted him at all in the first place anyways.

Money, I wonder where that would be if she had to turn her back. Now that I think about it…

Suspicious cases = Money? No, I doubt it’s so simple. Then again, it might work out like that after all.

----------

Nezu PoV

“This box??”

Why is it that weirdos keep of popping up? I understand that hanging around AKB will lead to that if I’m around certain people, but I don’t need Oshima3, it’s bad.

“Yeah… I got the money Aku.” I can’t call him his full name without the urge to put bastard there. Somehow, it’s become a bad habit.

“Is that so? Let me check.” He’s annoying, but it’s only natural to check if the money is actually there.

“Actually, I need Mayu to open it.”

She gives me a bored look and the bastard is just giving that, ‘Do what you want; it’s fine as long as I get the money’ look. Money causes so many problems.

----------

Mayu PoV

“Mayu, sorry about suddenly just showing up.”

Nezu whispers into my ear. She tells me to put my index finger onto a certain part of the case and then she opens it with ease. I don’t really know if she’ll just betray me like them, but I can’t do anything about it. Weird people are out there too.

“Here, 6 billion yen. The deal is over. I hope I never have to work with you again.”

Opening the case and showing the man, she scowls at him and smirks. He gives a somewhat eerie smile and takes the money. I find that something suspicious is up though. I can’t really tell, but I don’t think he has good intents.

“Ok, Mayu, I guess we should leave now.”

Her voice is gentle, as a big sister, she’s sometimes quite nice, but she barely ever smiled. Yukirin comes over with a smile. Maeda-san, Takamina, Haruna-san, and Yuko are giving me a victory pose even though I didn’t really help. Rena-san is giving a slight smile and the other Oshimas are also giving that type of expression.

“Well, if I couldn’t get rid of……… I might as well kill her…” I hear the man mutter under his breath.

Bam.

“…Move idiot!”

“...Nee-chan!”

Sorry, I just had to do that... The second half of the chapter doesn't seem as good as I wanted it to be... But I have no idea how to write it. Guess who got shot and where, unless everyone wants someone to die right now, no one will... Only 2 more chapters of this part left, of course, I'm writing a continuation, more or less, it's like different arcs with different names, though I don't know how many arcs I will write. This chapter is about 3k words or more... Well, hope you enjoyed, Shinoki signing out!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Twenty Nine
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2013, 05:21:25 AM »
An all out war happened and with everyone in account it should be a good ending!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2013, 05:37:09 AM »
Nezu got hit?

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2013, 05:28:30 AM »

I just can't stop laughing at Yuko  :lol:
LOL and at this part 'though Takamina is kind of, Takamina-like. At least she’s not failing at this like she seemingly does at skipping.' I know that Takamina's not skipping but for some reason I'm picturing this part as Takamina's doing her so called skipping while wielding the sword  :mon lmao:
Nezu is soo cool~~~~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:   
WAIT AT THE LAST PART! D-d-d-did Nezu just got shot???? NOOOO!!!!!  :mon scare: :mon scare:
NEXT CHAPTER!!! LOL Just kidding take your time Shinoki-san  :mon innocent:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
Wait! :shocked

Gun shot! Nezu~

Ahhhh! :banghead: Update soon! :oops: :thumbsup

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Bet You Don`t Know